[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would getting rich solve all my problems?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: rich.jpg (118KB, 652x587px) Image search: [Google]
rich.jpg
118KB, 652x587px
Would getting rich solve all my problems?
>>
>>25898078
ask the minecraft guy
>>
>>25898078
Maybe it would just depends if most of your problems are due to lack of money. For me personally it definitely would make me happier as wouldn't have the stress of wondering if I'll have enough money.
>>
File: millions.jpg (39KB, 432x269px) Image search: [Google]
millions.jpg
39KB, 432x269px
>>25898118
or the debian guy, for that matter
>>
>>25898185
>socially isolated
>no gf
>can't relate to anyone
>feel like a disposable alien

that's basically my problem, but I'm also poor
>>
>>25898078
Not all, but most of them right away. As time goes by, probably all tbqh
>>
>>25898078
literally yes

hop to it, everything between now and your first million doesn't matter, fear nothing

this might be your next step but obviously you will have to stop using 4chan at some point >>>/biz/
>>
>>25898078

yes, it would solve my problem of not having money
>>
>>25898283
Money would fix your problems.

You'd have the financial resources to fuck-around with arbitrary hobbies and travel, which are both great ways to socialize.
>>
The majority of them, yes.
>>
>>25898759
what if I don't like socializing

at all
>>
>>25898893
You don't like socializing because you're a loser-faggot. You either have to admit to people that you're a loser-faggot or you hide the fact and stress that they'll find out, both of which are highly unpleasant.

You'll notice that all of your self-identified problems stem from your lack of socializing "socially isolated, no gf, can't relate to anyone, feel like a disposable alien". If you truly were asocial you'd be content with your current circumstances and wouldn't see these as failings.

If you were rich you wouldn't be a loser-faggot and could enjoy socializing.
>>
>>25899158
now that's an interesting theory
>>
>>25898078
let's say 50/50.

You might be able to buy everything you ever wanted or pay the bills.

But you'll still feel like shit due loneliness and lack of companionship.
>>
File: 1453304723152.png (90KB, 479x511px) Image search: [Google]
1453304723152.png
90KB, 479x511px
Depending how rich we're talking, why wouldn't it? I could get what I want, go where I pleased and pay off any financial issues that come up, even small shit like I don't have to decide if I can eat a cheap frozen pizza tonight.
Loneliness wouldn't be an issue, i've never been one for it and you need money to be social anyway, I might try but never bring up the money/come off as mediocre in cash to see if I get a genuine friend, but its not likely.
>>
>no stress for survival
>loads of free time to actually spend on improving myself instead of wage slaving
>automatically more confident because of money
>can afford plastic surgeries to fix my shitty jaw and nose and hair transplants
>can travel to anywhere I want total freedom

Yeah, I would probably be happy as fuck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.