[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there anything that resemples legos but for adults? i really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: imgp1019[1].jpg (244KB, 1000x669px) Image search: [Google]
imgp1019[1].jpg
244KB, 1000x669px
is there anything that resemples legos but for adults?

i really loved them as a kid, sadly they're overpriced as shit nowadays.
>>
you don't want to go down that path friendo
>>
>>25698500
Warhammer
Warmachines/Warmahordes
Kind of.
>>
>>25698500
What makes you say Legos are NOT for adults?
>>
File: framegirl-6.jpg (81KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
framegirl-6.jpg
81KB, 600x900px
depends do you like following instructions or using your imagination?
also
>>>/toy/
>>
>he thinks a "for adults" variation is going to be cheaper than the toy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: Builder-laying-bricks.jpg (56KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Builder-laying-bricks.jpg
56KB, 615x409px
>>25698500
>is there anything that resemples legos but for adults?

Yes
>>
>>25698773
wew there fellow
>>
>>25698844
I just gave you the "socially acceptable variant". Myself, i have no problem with legos, and i don't consider them childish.
>>
>>25698500
Warhammer 40k.

It's also overpriced shit, to be fair.
>>
>>25698500
just by lego from bricklink, decent prices and you can build what you want
>>
>>25698500
>sadly they're overpriced as shit nowadays.

Nope, the price of lego has remained consistent with inflation, and has, if anything, slightly decreased - at least in terms of price per brick, certainly.

You were a kid and had no concept of just how much money your parents spent to keep you happy and give you one of the best toys in the world.
>>
>>25700154

>parents bought fancy electronic bullshit toys
>all i wanted was more lego and i never had enough
>most fun toy, followed by bionicle and then wooden trains ets
>literally thousands of hour of play time from lego
>>
>>25698500

shit nigga Lego back then was fucking awesome

now it's all licened shit and simplified sets
>>
>>25700366
same thing with knex desu

knex in the 90's was all crazy 5 foot tall towers and roller coasters, and now it's literally all licensed shit for toddlers

feels bad man, knex was dope
>>
File: feeldwarf.jpg (126KB, 779x634px) Image search: [Google]
feeldwarf.jpg
126KB, 779x634px
>>25698500
Dwarf Fortress.
Its like lego but a vidya game, with lots of death.
>>
>>25698528
Keked HAM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs

vid is europe
>>
>>25698500
What's going on that battle field?

>invaders up to the wall
>for some reason defending army ignoring them and focusing on some force off-screen
>>
>>25700535

wrong thread, sorry lads
>>
>>25698500

That cathedral is the shit fam8
>>
>>25700535
I love this film, but why are the women and children anywhere near the battle? It's not like they weren't expecting to be attacked, were they really so confident in their defenses that they thought they could probably just leave them where they are on the first level?
>>
Have you heard of Minecraft
>>
>>25698500
yeah, it's LEGO

Plenty of adults play with LEGO still, it's considered childish, but not in a bad way. More a whimsical way

Though if you want a REAL more "adult" version, model trains are a thing. But those are autistic as fuck, and there's LEGO sets for electrified railway anyway.
>>
Lego technic or mindstorm should be adult enough for you

I know I'm going to be buying fuckloads of those wether my kids like them or not
>>
>>25702515
>I know I'm going to be buying fuckloads of those wether my kids like them or not
>wants kids
>wants them to be as autistic as he is
i shiggy diggy
>>
Is there anything like lego but on the computer that lets you build things in 3D without having to learn complicated 3D modeling?
>>
>>25702583
miinecraft
>>
>>25702583
lego digital designer
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.