[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Great Beta Male Exodus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: dont-get-married.jpg (109KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
dont-get-married.jpg
109KB, 512x512px
Thanks to the internet, betas are becoming aware to the shit deal they've been offered by society.

>marry some used up slut
>get half your shit taken in court
>pay child support and alimony

What's more is that the female hypergamy system has been exposed, women will fuck whichever Chad they feel like and expect some 'boring lawyer type' to wife her up and save her from being a degenerate. The betas that are able to see past this realize how shitty of a deal that is, and are not dealing with women anymore as a result, choosing instead to wait for virtual reality and sexbots.

What does this mean? It means that, if this trend continues, society will be irreparably fucked. You can't expect men to fulfill their roles as provider when they are providing for parasites.

The question now is...how long until this becomes noticeable?
>>
I don't think that's happening outside of 4chan m8, and even most people here want a gf.
Betas are thirstier than ever. Luckily for myself I've got lucky enough to be laid enough times to realise sex sucks, and I dont find women interesting anyway so I've just retired from dating. Not that I would have ever got a QT being so beta.
Anyway thats my blog post enjoy the bump.
>>
>>25578074
>>>/out/ has several MGTOW threads up. Come join us.
>>
File: 4634988936_c7bdd17d7e.jpg (177KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4634988936_c7bdd17d7e.jpg
177KB, 500x375px
>>25578489
i hear they even want to start a small commune inna woods.
>>
File: divorce_3.jpg (65KB, 584x358px) Image search: [Google]
divorce_3.jpg
65KB, 584x358px
why do white women get divorced more than any other race?
>>
>>25578601
Is this implying WM/WF couples have a 0% divorce rate? Where do Hispanics fall as well, or are they bunched in with the whites?
>>
>>25578601
because white culture is more liberal or progressive than other cultures

What is acceptable for a man/woman relationship in say a mexican/black/asian is not ok to the white woman

"You can't talk to me that way"

"I am getting bored of this relationship"

"I am my own woman"

>>25578631
The percentages are in relationship to white marriage couple divorce rates (which are around 50%)
>>
>>25578564
Yes. We're trying to get one started.
>>
>got married but not legally
>wife got her dumb wedding
>I don't get fucked over when she inevitably leaves

Common law marriage isn't a thing in my state so don't even bring that up
>>
>>25578074
>The question now is...how long until this becomes noticeable?
I don't know, but I wised up real quick. I managed to get a girlfriend, and i quickly realized how much of a hassle it is. They expect you to do so much shit, and the sex wasn't even that great - I was pretty underwhelmed. I ended the relationship after two weeks and have never looked back. If I ever have the urge to have sex I either masturbate or hire a hooker. Women honestly aren't worth the time, and have nothing to really offer me either. I'm glad I realized that before I really fell for anyone.
>>
>>25578074

Betas are marrying and breeding and living in the suburbs just like they always have.

OMEGAS - which is what you are - have always been worthless losers. Society has always given zero fucks about you and you're completely delusional if you think everything is going to be fucked.

We're all doing just fine. Stop lying to yourself about what you are and shut the fuck up.

You can especially shut the fuck up about used up sluts and losing half of everything because nobody is ever going to want to marry you when you're 30 and their cunt is worn out, that's just a retarded meme omegas tell themselves to have something to look forward to.
>>
>>25578601
>black male white female marriage
And what percentage of those niggers you think are professional athletes?
>>
File: bernanke 4.jpg (36KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
bernanke 4.jpg
36KB, 620x413px
>>25578074
it's like you just took an intro to communist theory class.
>>
File: MARRIAGE IN 2015_zps6wru1oqz.png (195KB, 826x890px) Image search: [Google]
MARRIAGE IN 2015_zps6wru1oqz.png
195KB, 826x890px
>>25578651
This fucking this. Spoiled little bitches they are.
>>
File: 1452059060538.jpg (332KB, 1400x990px) Image search: [Google]
1452059060538.jpg
332KB, 1400x990px
>>25578074
fuck yeah I will do everything in my power to take away their betabux.
>>
>>25578809
I am a very high status MGTOW and I reject women every day. try again :^)
>>
>>25579026
Then you should join us.
>>>/out/
>>
>>25578809
>Betas are marrying and breeding and living in the suburbs just like they always have.

Marriage rates are declining actually. There are still some beta males eager to get married, but not as many there used to be. The numbers bear that out.
>>
File: 117 - Z2J1HFe.jpg (85KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
117 - Z2J1HFe.jpg
85KB, 330x357px
Join us.
February 14th. The Beta Uprising begins.

REEEEvolution my brothers.
>>
>>25579026

You're an omega, a liar, and a cunt.

Fuck you, MGTOW is tumblr for pathetic omegas.

>>25579089

Factor in the common law / defacto relationships and you'll find not much has actually changed. The suburbs are always growing and are always full of the new era of beta males and their wives or partners and their kids.
>>
File: 1f7.jpg (23KB, 342x400px) Image search: [Google]
1f7.jpg
23KB, 342x400px
>>25578809
>>25579155

Oh look, it's the Cunt Internet Defense Force.

Fuck off back to reddit you roastie slut.
>>
>>25578631
no, the statistics are for interracial marriages, so white male white female count as the "control."

Funnily enough, if you try to find the divorce rates for white men and white women there is no information available anywhere. There are divorce statistics that encompass all races, there are divorce statistics that encompass interracial marriage, but there are no statistics for same race marriages. It's almost like they don't want you know the outcome for marrying your own race.
>>
File: you are the hot dog.png (51KB, 602x347px) Image search: [Google]
you are the hot dog.png
51KB, 602x347px
>>25578074
oh hi there MGTOW, doing your daily duty of turning r9k into a reverse-tumblr are we?
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (84KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
84KB, 1024x568px
>>25579271
Actually reddit is a thriving hivemind of meninist/MRA/MGTOW circler-jerking. You'd fit right in there more than in r9k.
>>
>>25578074
The sad reality is literally no one cares if you get married or not, roasties will get their end of the deal with some desperate loser and get to reproduce while you die off without leaving anything behind.
>>
>>25579271

What a surprise that a failure with women can't actually identify one online.

Typical MGTOW / MRA / male tumblr tier loser.
>>
>>25579326

>Chad stops feeding her the sausage
>Suddenly really hungry
>Go outside for the Floor hotdog
>It isn't there
>"WHERE ALL THE GOOD MEN?, MAN UP!!!!! FUCKING LOSERS"
>>
>>25578844
Can I get the "Divorce" panel on it's own? I might need it in future.
>>
>be 26

>want to have a kid but don't want a lifelong marriage because spending two thirds of your life with one woman is absurd imo

What do
>>
>>25579747
adopt
>>
>>25579747
Who says you have to marry? Get a surrogate.
>>
>>25579791
i'll be your surrogate if you sniff my pussy every day for the rest of your life. deal still stands if i die before you.
>>
>>25579831
I think I'd rather just hire one.
>>
>>25579853
fine, suit yourself. my pussy smells like dandelions but whatever
>>
>>25579874
don't kid yourself

your pussy probably smells like tuna fish you ratchet bitch
>>
>>25578074

The most offensive part is that they will just live off taxes.

That gets me- there's no way out of paying for women.

My ex, she's on disability, doesn't have to work, pay for anything, all this free money...

Makes me sad man.

Worst thing Is I was a fuckign retard so I paid for all of her expenses rent everything because she said the disability checks stopped coming... turns out she was saving her disability and cheating on me
>>
>>25579155
nigger I am pre-selected,attractive,funny, and well liked. I am the type of guy every girl is chasing after and wants to impress. I am doing all the rejection and women want me even more. after being redpill on women I want nothing to do with women because I understand their nature.they are status obsessive,manipulating and only love you for your utility.
>>
>>25578369

This.

>Betas are thirstier than ever

As much as I can't stand the paradigm that so many internet men hold dear, I agree with this.

The problem is that "beta" on here typically means lowly desperate guys, but when you go out IRL, you realize that "red pill" men are in the minority. Most modern men display several "beta male" characteristics, while not being the stereotypical spergy saps you hear about here. Many will go through a string of girlfriends (many of whom cheat on them and dump them), then settle in their late 20s/early 30s to become your typical pussy-whipped modern married male.

It's not "Chads" that are fucking up the dating market by the way, it's "beta" men. These are the thirsty guys giving some girl's instagram/facebook picture 100s of likes with comments like "so beautiful" or "omg u look so gorgeous here."

Those are the guys that put women on a pedestal and dramatically inflate their egos. It's the guys who are so desperate they message every single woman on OkC who isn't morbidly obese, giving them hundreds of messages to stroke their ego. They refuse to be selective at all, making it unnecessarily difficult for the men who may not be Adonis Chad but still have standards and dignity.
>>
File: chromo zoned hypergamy.png (511KB, 978x746px) Image search: [Google]
chromo zoned hypergamy.png
511KB, 978x746px
>>25579271
Speak for yourself, I'm a reglar guy that gets dates frequently but I'm not getting married unless there is some sort of right wing social change.

Just because you are regular guy that has had a few GFs doesn't mean you immune from getting screwed in the divorce court.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.