[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i feel bad about fucking my mom?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: question-mark_318-52837.jpg (18KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark_318-52837.jpg
18KB, 626x626px
should i feel bad about fucking my mom?
>>
>>14828594
>Should I feel bad ?
Yes you should.

>Must i feel bad?
Not necesarily, unless you raped her.
>>
>>14828595
it was not rape she wanted it
>>
>>14828594
Is there a request in this?
If you just want to gloat, take it to >>>/r9k/.
>>
>>14828614
im not gloating im just wondering should i keep going or stop
>>
>>14828619
Without more information, we can't answer that.
If you're both consenting adults, and you're not cucking your father (or he's cool with it), and you don't get her pregnant, then there's no very good reason to stop.

It's very socially awkward, but that's probably not a very good reason.
>>
>>14828624
my dads been gone for awhile and i think it is good bonding
>>
>>14828619
I'm not sure what sort of answer you're looking for.
The normie answer is that you're a monster of course, and even medecine seems to support that child born of incest have a higher incidence of mortality and deformity.
Now if you're asking our opinion on whether or not it's wrong you need to remember that, not everyone would do it, and not everyone's advice is good to take.
In other words, noone could give you better advice than yourself. If you feel you need to stop, definitely should stop. Otherwise just keep going and stay hidden i guess. (I personally disapprove, but i'm not gonna let that get in the way of helping ya)
>>
>>14828631
I love this website : where else could i read that ejaculating into your own mother's vagina and asshole is good bonding ?
Not judging or anything but damn, the sentence was awesome.
>>
>>14828632
ok i think i might continue then cause i like it and she likes it and we have been spending more time together lately than ever
>>
>>14828642
it is
>>
>>14828643
Good luck then.
Watch out though, i think in some states of the US and some countries, it's a felony and/or a penal crime. You might not risk anything if you're young but your mum could definitely go to jail.
>>
>>14828631
>good bonding
This is not the kind of bond that's normal.

You asked if you should feel bad. Do you feel bad? That's what you should go on, what your gut is telling you about it.

Also, stop bumping your thread every ten minutes. It's not even leaving page 1.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.