[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread we play a game pt5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12

File: Game69.png (333KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game69.png
333KB, 640x400px
I'm back, but there will probably only be one or two updates tonight before I go to bed. However I should have a little more time to run the game now.

Old thread:
>>871849

Skill info:
http://pastebin.com/MeKvbDy3

Recap: I am a slime that gains new abilities by killing. I currently have a pet dog who I share vision and hearing with and some baby slimes that I use to help me do things. I know a few things about some of my skills.

I was raiding a dungeon with a human and a snakeman/human when they trapped me down here and forced me to forgive them. I'm now in a fight with some really scary monsters.

I have my slime on the odd skeleton, but I couldn't get near the big skeleton. The frog ate my slime and I hit the scorpion on the back of the tail.

I attacked the small skeleton with a new slime beam from inside it's body, but using it's own bones to contain the blast it's made the slime beam better. It cracked the bone inside and the spine. Both are regenerating slowly. Slower than a skeleton normally would, but the weak point on the spine shouldn't regenerate like this.

I made a new slime cannon on the scorpion's tail and fired it to the scorpion's back. I could now attach a magic muscle to hold the tail to it. This will cost a little mana as long as it's on, but I can hold the tail down. Either way I'm near the face and it can't reach itself. It can kill it from here with absorption.

The skeleton flails around, not really sure how to attack me. The frog is puffing up. The scorpion is trying to get the rest of it's body inside. The big skeleton is building up a spell I think. I can feel it focus somehow. I think I've learned something about magic.

My demondog is freaking out. He refuses to look at anything but the frog. He's shaking, nauseated and his sight is blurry and wobbly.
>>
>>893837
Kill the scorpion with absorption then move on to the frog.
After that we should try to slime beam the big boss.
>>
>>893856
This,basically.
Can we attack the frog from below?
>>
>>893919
I guess. I don't know how to fight it.
>>
>>893856
I fired a slime beam at him before. He burned it quickly.
>>
>>893959
It's time be a cheap bastard.
Use our infinite slime production to start filling the room and absorbing everything in it.
>>
File: Game70.png (17KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game70.png
17KB, 640x400px
I've started absorbing the scorpion. It's only a matter of time now and it's not a threat any more.

I poked my slime up to reach for the frog, but I had trouble finding him. The frog doesn't feel big at all, but he looks big to the demondog. I'm not sure what I have grabbed on to, but I'm starting to absorb some of the frog.

I'm filling the room with slime now. The big skeleton fired at me so I separated myself to make a hole so he would nit hit me. However I messed up big time and made the hole wrong. If I had moved my core wrong I might have been killed, but I only lost some slime. I was sure I could use my magic skill to feel the spell, but something has gone wrong.
>>
>>894273
It's possible the skeleton has some sort of magic control skill or such to mess with other magic users. We shouldn't trust our magic senses here.
I think the skeleton uses illusion magic
>>
>>894343
With the dog having issues seeing that leaves me with no way I can think of to anticipate attacks.
>>
>>894387
Commence producing poison.
And continue expansion.
And we should probably try moving our core erratically with no noticeable pattern and hope he doesn't hit.

Then we can start trying to engulf and absorb him with poison slime along with the frog.
>>
File: Game71.png (66KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game71.png
66KB, 640x400px
>>894506
I am the room! Well, I left our dog alone because he's freaking out hard. He threw up and he's aggressive, but is mostly just growling at the toad who feels tiny. I'm absorbing it and everything else. Actually it feels like a normal little frog. HA HA HA!

I'm leaking out of the room and something is hacking me. It feels like it looks neon black. It's not doing anything yet, but I don't like it. I'm spinning a lot. Can a slime core get dizzy? I don't know!

The skeleton is swimming in me and he can't regenerate so good. I think he will be absorbed slowly. REALLY slow. The scorpion is dead now. He tasted cold.

[Skill upgraded: Venom production level 4]
[Skill upgraded: Armored shell level 2]

I can't quite reach the big skeleton. He's doing something magic. I'm making venom, but it's bad on my slime so I do it outside myself. In the other room with the hacking thing.
>>
>>894642
Crush the giant skellington.
Condense our slime on him to break him with pressure.
And remember to focus on the spine of the other skellington for absorption
>>
File: Game72.png (75KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game72.png
75KB, 640x400px
>>894813
The frog is gone.

[Skill gained: Hypnotism]
[Skill gained: Hallucinogen production]

The big skeleton is wiggling around so much that it's hard to crush him right. I'm trying to put the room under a lot of pressure, but it's a little hard without getting to close to our demondog. He is totally out of control and biting at any slime that comes close.

Both of the little skeleton's spines are gone, but he's still dancing. Cut it out!

The hacking thing outside the room is stabbing and biting also, but they are getting my poison so it's ok.

The big skeleton hit me with a brick spell and it hurt my core some. I regenerated with my mana. I'm about 2/3 full now.
>>
>>896583

Maybe we should stop flooding the room and compress all our slime mass into the mage skeleton, probably that crushing power would be enough to actually crush it.
>>
>>896618
It's not doing enough so I'm going to do some magic muscles to help crush him. Also the baby slimes are having trouble focusing on him. I think I'm doing progress, but his spell is burning a lot of slime.

The small skeleton is not doing so well. He's in a pile on the ground, but he's still wiggling!

>>896590
>>prepare Teleportation, but do not cast it, keep the spell ready (5AP, Space+, Movement)

I'll try, but I don't know if I know that spell. I'm at around 1/3 mana now and I think I have it ready.

>>896578
I have no beer. I try to ask the small skeleton if he would rather play some pool, but I don't know if he understands human.

My head hurts. Can you guys slow down a bit?

The thing outside the room is still hacking away. It's still not doing much. The demondog is getting even more wild. He is attacking me and doing a little more damage than the hacking thing.

I think the skeleton is casting some kind of earthquake. I'm feeling really weird moving so erratically in an already erratic room. If I could throw up I would have.
>>
File: Game73.png (293KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game73.png
293KB, 640x400px
>>896652
>>
>>896652
Your under the effects of a illusion focus man.
Just calm down.
Try counting to ten.
And stop moving about.
>>
File: Game74.png (38KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game74.png
38KB, 640x400px
>>896828
>under the effects of a illusion
Are you sure? I maybe it's just the dog seeing things. I think it would be fine if the room just stopped moving, but I'll take your advice.

I had a little trouble getting myself to stand still, but I did it. I had a little trouble counting to ten too. I feel like there should have been a number between fire and tree, but I can't remember. Close enough. My head stopped hurting anyway.

Ok so Without the dogs vision here is what I feel. There's the stairs that are blocked, the dog who is going crazy, but is currently leaving me alone, the door to the dead end room, the door to the clawing thing and that damn fire breathing dragon who I'm crushing. I also have a transmogrification spell charged up and ready to fire.

I've set up supports on the walls to help me crush him. He is currently burning my slime.
>>
>>896918
>Skeleton dragon
I'm pretty sure it was just a wizard skeleton
>A number between fire and tree
No your just losing your mind.

Hey.
Attack the clawing thing.
It might be what's driving us mad.
>>
>>896918
Pour all slime into the room with the clawing thing, identify it and kill it as quickly as possible.

>>896999
Checked.
>>
>>896999
>I'm pretty sure it was just a wizard skeleton
hmmmm. You might be right.

>No your just losing your mind.
Yes. It sounds bad when you put it that way.

Hey I still have that tesseract spell ready. It's taking some focus to keep it like this so maybe I should either fire it off safely or try to keep to uncharge the spell and recover the mana. I'm not sure what's going to be more safe if I'm losing my mind. Maybe it's fine to just keep it held for now?

I'm going to leave the wizard/dragon/whatever alone for a moment and rush the hacking thing room with everything I've got. The dog can flee into the empty room and do his own thing in there. Hopefully the wizard/dragon/whatever will follow me and not the dog. Or even better leave us alone.

I'm pretty sure there's 3 or 4 skeletons out here hacking me with a demon dog biting at my slime. I'm keeping my core over them so they can't do much, but the demondog is eating a bit so he will get to me eventually. I can't get a lock on them and they regenerate slowly like the other one. Either way I can absorb them all if I give it all I've got.
>>
>>897086
>Tesseract spell
You don't have one of those.

And absorb them all with everything you've got.
I'm pretty sure that isn't our dog anyways
>>
>>897092
>You don't have one of those.
Well I pooled all my mana into some kind of tempest spell or something. So whatever it is It's charged up and ready to fire.
>>
>>897092

Don't be too hasty, if slime somehow could get poisoned and have hallucinations, our dog could also get them and turn against us in the madness of magic.
>>
>>897103
Yea don't release it yet.
We don't know what it'll do.
>>897115
Any ideas.
I'm pretty sure it'd be good to finish of the skeletons though.
If that dog becomes too much of a threat we should incapacitate it.
>>
>>897086
Try to absorb the skeletons and demondog.

>>897115
>>897135
I think it's better if we save the spell for the big skelly, we don't know what it'll take to kill it normally.
>>
>>897135

Maybe create a hardened slime prison for dog? I dunno how much we can manipulate slime that's no longer part of our body bu that could work to disable him until we deal with the source of the hallucinations
>>
>>897153
Maybe.
That might work
So let's isolate the dog and absorb the skeletons
>>
I'm getting a little confused as to what to do with the demondog. I absorbed all it's hair. Let me know if I should do more.

>>897243
>So let's isolate the dog
Let's see. I got a hypnotism skill with the hallucinogen production when I absorbed the frog. I used my slime to make it really sleepy. That should take care of that for now.

As I was absorbing the skeletons the mage attacked me with a lighting spell. It damaged some of my slime and shocked my core and the baby cores. I used mana to repair myself, but the babies are looking worn out.

[Skill upgraded: Magic powered muscles level 9]
[Skill upgraded: Magic powered joints level 9]
[Skill gained: Decay resistance level 8]
[Skill gained: Unnatural lifespan]
[Skill gained: Disease resistance level 2]
[Skill gained: Toxin resistance level 2]
[Skill gained: Zombie resistance]

That was odd. I only got this skills after I absorbed the last tiny bit of bone and there was no soul to be had. Also I got some new skills. Maybe that wasn't skeletons. Hey I'm feeling a bit better now!

Next problem. I can't see right now and I'm nearly out of mana and there's a big skeleton guy trying to kill me with spells. The room is not spinning anymore, but I still have an unknown spell charged up. I'm also nearly out of mana.
>>
>>898364
Well there's only one thing left to do.
Release the spell at the wizard.
Because the wizards defenses are just too damn high.
>>
>>898390

Sounds good. And move the baby cores as far away from the skeleton as possible, we don't want to lose another baby.
>>
>>898486
>move the baby cores as far away from the skeleton as possible, we don't want to lose another baby.

I'm hiding them behind the wall. They are still in my slime so they can still help, but I think by keeping a thin trail of slime on the ground will make it impossible for them to be shocked again.

>>898390
>Release the spell at the wizard.

As I fire off the spell I hear the thoughts of the skeleton in my mind. He is concentrating on summoning hypno-frogs to kill the intruder (Me). I've learned a black magic spell for summoning lesser demons.

Turns out I made some kind of mind reading spell. Neat! It also appears this skeleton mage has complex and deep thoughts. He is at least as smart as a human and knows my weaknesses.

Last update today. Sorry, I fell asleep FOUR times trying to write this one. Good night! Also sorry for the lack of art and art quality today.
>>
>>899304

It's okay man, do things at your own rhythm.

And try summoning a lesser demon to attack the skeleton if we still have some of the dark mana used for that kind of magic.
>>
>>899347
This
And maybe dark mana are souls?
We do have a soul harvester ability.
>>
File: Game75.png (408KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game75.png
408KB, 640x400px
>>899361
>We do have a soul harvester ability.
That was a special action not an ability. I just happen to have guessed how to harvest them using magic. I can probably do a lot of other things like this if I guess special uses for skills.

>And maybe dark mana are souls?
That could be right. I think I can still feel the soul of the scorpion and frog so maybe I can use them.

>>899347
>try summoning a lesser demon

I know there are different demons I can summon, but I only know of the hypno-frog and I don't think he will be useful so I'm just going to pick one at random and hope for the best.

I have summoned a "oraculang" with the souls used as dark mana. I think next time it should only take me one soul to do this. We are connected by dark magic and can communicate. It's told me it's basically a blob of muscles with a few odd fangs and claws that it can move around. If it can get wrapped around the skeleton it will rip it apart. It's asked me to deal with the two hypno-frogs so that it doesn't turn on me.

I'm currently looking out of the oragulangs eyes. I kind of wish I hadn't looked. Is that the same great skeleton without his cloak? Maybe I could find it for him... Ew.
>>
>>901320
Okay you heard it.
Murder the frogs as quickly as possible.
We should absorb them quickly.
>>
>>901320
>>901346
Murder the frogs with slime and set the demon on the skeleton before it can summon more frogs.
>>
I slime cannon both frogs and absorb them right away. They don't fight back. It's almost like they want to be absorbed.

The skeleton is twisting around and wiggling a lot. There's tiny bugs all over him! The Ommpalarg is attacking him and got burned by a spell. They are merging! He's so giant he's causing an earthquake when he walks! I need to get out of here right away! RUN!!!
>>
>>901376
Relax it's another illusion.
It wasn't an Ommpalarg it was a oraculang and it can't be that big because you're underground.
>>
>>901392
>Relax it's another illusion.

You might be right. I think those frogs are not good to eat...

What should I do now?
>>
>>901396
Well how do our surroundings look?
It might be a good idea to see if we can start burrowing out.
We really need some anti illusion skills.
>>
>>901400
>We really need some anti illusion skills.

I felt much better after absorbing the zombie last time. Maybe I can summon one of them up and eat him? Oh. It might not be a good idea to cast dark magic right now... I feel like it's wearing off quicker this time. Maybe I can wait it out.

>Well how do our surroundings look?
I let got of the oraculang when I freaked out. I think there was a hallway behind me. Everything feels like it's shaking around. I could have a baby lead us.
>>
>>901424
Yeah do that.
Maybe a tactical retreat would be a good idea.
>>
>>901424

The baby cores are damaged, exposing them to more danger would lead to their destruction.

As we can't rely in ours or our monster allies senses due the illusions and halucinations, maybe we could try to sense creatures through magic? As we have magic, maybe we also developed an ability to feel the magic around us. It should be easy to find what is the nearest skeleton-sized source of magic and then absorb its mana
>>
>>901443
Interestingly enough the skeleton has more power then we can absorb.
He makes it faster then we can take it.
>>
>>901443
>maybe we could try to sense creatures through magic?

Well, I did try this once before, but I know a lot more about magic now. I'll give this a try first. Just build up the mana and... Nothing? I'm really low on mana now.

The oraculang speaks to me "Why did you blind us with that light?" Hmmmm.... Well it wasn't quite a locating spell, but This could be a good way for me to make my escape.

One of the babies leads everyone to a small cave thing and we shut ourselves in. Nothing left to do but wait?
>>
>>901466
That's true, but I can't take it that fast either.
>>
>>901478
Can we communicate mentally with the oraculang?
If so we should ask him to tell us whether he wins or not or if he needs help.
>>
>>901496

The oraculang doesn't respond. I'm still feeling a bit off and freaked out. Wait a second.

[Skill gained: Bonesmithing]
[Skill gained: Litch resistances]
[Skill gained: Bend will]
[Skill upgraded: Magic level 2]
[Skill upgraded: Night energized level 10]
[Skill upgraded: Black magic level 3]

I am a little wobbly, but I want to check on my dog and see what's happened. I think it's safe now.
>>
>>901552
Sure I guess.
We just killed a lich.
Nice stuff.
>>
>>901567
Ok I'm not even going to show you want this room really looks like. Now that I'm finally calmed down and not tripping out I can see just what a clusterfuck this has been.

There's a demondog with most of it's skin sleeping like a baby in the corner. There's a disgusting bloody demon clutching a bone and wheezing. There's another demondog shivering in the corner. Bones and scorch marks are everywhere and everything is covered and rocks and dust. Most of the ceiling and walls are broken and covered in slime.

I think my dog might be a little unhappy with me, but he's returned to my side. I'm not sure if I can save my summoned oraculang. Maybe there's some skill that will help? What should I do with the other dog?
>>
>>901606
Kill it and give the body to our dog to eat?
And maybe we can use black magic to give the demon more soul power?
>>
>>901606

Maybe infusing the demon with what is left of your dark mana could help him? That thing summons it, so I assume they also work as a lifeforce of sorts for them, and I guess that maybe cleaning his wounds with our slime could work as emergency first aid.

As for the other demondog, check if it is hostile against us or not, maybe we could recruit another demondog and make of it the companion of our demondog
>>
I have a little dark mana left so I try to use that on the oraculang. It's woken it up, but it's body is no more healed. Next I clean it's wounds out and support it's body inside my slime to allow it to rest. I speak with it, but it doesn't know what to do. Actually it sounds pretty dumb. It's lost a lot of blood. I can stop the bleeding, but it's looking bad.

>As for the other demondog, check if it is hostile against us or not, maybe we could recruit another demondog and make of it the companion of our demondog

>Kill it and give the body to our dog to eat?

I wake the other demondog and it looks like it's taking a defensive stance and looking for an exit. I break it's neck with my slime. My pet accepts the offering, but not all of it.

[Skill gained: Howl]
[Skill gained: Burst of speed]
>>
>>901758

See if you can send the oraculang home, there's not much we can do to save its life in this place.

Done that (or not if it is not possible), look for an exit, maybe sending small threads of slime through all possible exits to scout before taking one
>>
>>901809
The oraculang tells me how to open a portal to hell, but I don't have enough dark mana to do this now. It tells me it's just as well. Demons can't live long in this world. Then he thanks me. Apparently getting summoned to a dark dirty dungeon and fighting to the death has been a nice vacation for this creature. Hell must really suck. I don't think I want to open that portal. I'm going to let him ride around in my slime and try to keep him comfortable unless there's any other ideas.

The blocked stairs shouldn't take too long to clear. I can dig really well and fit inside cracks. The main problem will be setting up supports for the demondog to get out. I'll get started on that now. What's the plan when we get out?

One other thing. I thought it was the litch body at first, but he's put the staff inside himself and it's pulsing with magical power. I'm going to take it with me.
>>
>>901868

Once we get out, let's use the sunlight/night energy to recover our mana and then test if regular mana can heal this hell denizen. After that, we could work in tracking those traitors that left us to die.
>>
>>901898
My mana is filling up down here. That night energized skill is getting pretty good just so you know, but you are right that I will have a better time in the sun.
>>
>>901898
We should be careful about seeing them again.
We should shut off hearing when we see them.
Mindless obedience is annoying ain't it?
>>
>>901934

True, then we should find a way to get rid of undesirable traits. If we can somehow acquire new traits killing stuffs, probably there's a way to get rid of them as we can't simply just turn them on/off at will
>>
File: Game76.png (114KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game76.png
114KB, 640x400px
Finally out into the sun again. The demondog looks happy. He can smell that the humans have been this way and headed back where we came from. From what I know about them I can take them in a fight, but I have a lot of new skills that I don't know anything about and some skills that are downright bad.

I have a lot of mana to play with out here in the sun. What should we work on?
>>
>>902366
We should make an offensive spell.
Maybe combo mana with slime beam?
>>
>>902366
Wait, is our dog from before a demondog?
>>
>>902466
Yes he is.
>>
>>902450
I have one like that. If I use magic muscles to squeeze my slime beam I can really make it powerful. I think I'm lacking a more general spell though so I'll test out with the staff.

After playing around a bit I find the staff is really helpful at giving me focus. I think this could help save me about half the mana it would normally cost.

What I came up with is like a ball of fire that's compressed. It moves slow, but it explodes when it hits anything. I think I can do about ten shots at a time.
>>
>>902501
Maybe we should try to make a faster version.
Speed would be more helpful
We should also track down the traitors
>>
>>902573
I play around a little and make a lighting spell. It doesn't do much damage, but it doesn't take as much mana. I can probably shoot it twice as much.

On the way back I found the body of the adventurer I killed. His head is not attached and he's looking a little drained. I'm reminded of my experiments with the dead slime core, but I don't have the dark mana now... It's a shame. I think having a human might help where I'm going.

Good night.
>>
>>903965
Quite a shame but no matter.
We're about to get more souls.

(G'night)
>>
File: Game77.png (174KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game77.png
174KB, 640x400px
I'm back at the forest. There's some tracks here like a slime has been this way. It's headed away from the path where the humans have been. I'm worried about the amount of sunlight I have left too.

Should I head directly to the traitors or do a little hunting in the forest?
>>
>>905829

Look for creatures that might have properties worth assimilating, and let the demondog rest and drink some water, he ate but I don't remember if we ever gave him something to drink.
>>
>>905888
I hunt down the slime as our dog is taking a break. It took three shots with my lighting. I'm sure the fireball would have got it with a direct hit.

[Skill upgraded: Slime manipulation level 18]

On the way back I gilled a few bugs. They burned my slime with poison. I guess this is why other slimes avoid this area. No big deal for me.

[Skill upgraded: Poisson infusion level 3]
[Skill upgraded: Web production level 2]
[Skill gained: Grow wings]

I found my way back to the demondog and woke him. I just realized that neither me or my babies has had any sleep. Maybe slimes don't sleep? That's a useful skill.

I fallowed the path for a while and saw a big wall. Looks like a castle. There's a lot of smells similar to the guys I'm after. I don't think the demondog is going to be much help inside.

I approached the wall, but I saw two men fighting each other with a group of men watching them all in heavy armor. They cast a few spells, but they all bounced off the armor like it was nothing. I was feeling strong, but watching them makes me feel weak again.

Apparently there was a giant lizard thing watching this too and it made him feel confident. He charged them only to have one of them shout "monster" and point him out. A giant flaming arrow came and crushed the body into a mess.

One of the fighting guys turns to the other and asks if he wants to continue. Oh man... They are SPARING! It's not even a real fight.

I think I could take one of these guys, maybe two if I use something clever, but anything more and I'm not even sure I could get away. What's more is that I don't think I can tell them I am friendly before I'm shot. I'll have to come up with something smart if I want in.
>>
>>906073

I think we should leave them alone. Those traitors made it clear that humans and their demihuman friends treats monsters like us as expendable resources. If we had to face humans again, it should be under our own terms and with us having the advantage in case they try something funny.

Also, try to practise slime communication with your babies, but do it the normal slime way instead of using your skills, we can't simply kill any slime in our way, someday we might need more mature slimes cores to become a stronger entity. Hell, do you even know how slime society works in first place? So far it feels like it is an absorb or be absorbed judging by encounters with other slimes
>>
>>906260
>Hell, do you even know how slime society works in first place? So far it feels like it is an absorb or be absorbed judging by encounters with other slimes

Yeah that's the way it looks to me. I don't think there really is a "society". Actually, about my babies. They don't show signs of higher intelligence. They act like animals. I can get them to repeat actions or follow basic advice, but I think communication is out of the question. When they hatched they would just wander off in whatever random direction unless I trained them.

I have seen cores that are better at manipulating slime or absorbing, but nothing else and the humans made it sound like I was really weird.
>>
>>906429

Maybe we can try stimulating their intelligence? We could experiment by making one try to absorb something simple like an ant and see if it too gains abilities like you do.
>>
>>906574
I tried that with a tree before. It didn't gain anything noticeable. I could try it with an ability that can't be turned off like lubricated crawling if I found another slug. Or Poisson tolerance if I wanted to experiment on them and see how well they can handle spiders.

It's a shame I don't know what I was eating when I 'woke up'.
>>
>>906718

A shame. I hoped that they would've inherited our special talent for skill absorption and superior intellect. Probably we will need to kill a wise man to get an idea of what's going on.
>>
>>906742
I could try to find some wise guys in that castle if you can think of a way to get in.
>>
>>907003
We are not going to successfully get in there.
We might need to wander the wilds and hunt for skills.

We should also try out that grow wings thing.
>>
>>907050

Sounds good to me, and look for more intelligent lifeforms to absorb to get smarter and have a better understanding of how humans works and thinks and maybe even learn one of those exotic skills they have
>>
File: Game78.png (65KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game78.png
65KB, 640x400px
>>907050
>We should also try out that grow wings thing.

(。o。)
I'm fabulous!

Hey wait... How do I work these? They are just like some normal dead body parts... I can flap them around by just grabbing them with my slime and flapping them. Oh wait. I have that nervous control skill.

Yes! I can flap them like this. Only one problem left. I can't lift myself with them. Hmmmmmm... Is this useful?

Good night guys.
>>
>>907494

As the big slime we are, we are too heavy for them. I guess at least it would serve as a warning for people, after all you don't often see a slime with wings.

Goodnight OP
>>
>>907494
Well we can always kill more birds to up our lighten body ability.

Night OP
>>
>>907494
I think right now the most important part is to find a way how to disable skills we don't want.
Try to focus your mindless obedience on one part of your slime and then throw that little part away. If we can learn new skills by absorbing we might get rid of them by "exsorbing"
>>
>>907494
Another idea is to make a baby slime and try to transfer skills we dont like on it
>>
>>908390

Probably the skill is tied to our core rather than to our body. If only we knew what gave us intelligence, we could hunt more of it become a wiser slime.
>>
File: Game79.png (129KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game79.png
129KB, 640x400px
>>907571
>As the big slime we are, we are too heavy for them.
I do have a lot of slime right now, but you don't have to be mean about it!

>>908390
>I think right now the most important part is to find a way how to disable skills we don't want.
>Try to focus your mindless obedience on one part of your slime and then throw that little part away. If we can learn new skills by absorbing we might get rid of them by "exsorbing"
I tried this out with lubricated crawling (because I can't test obedience on my own) and I found something great, but not how to turn off skills.

First I tried laying an egg with the lubricated crawling skill. It took a lot of effort and I was sure I was doing it right, but I still have the skill.

I thought I had it again for a moment, but then I realized I was just standing on a single point of my slime. I tried shifting to another point and I thought I had it again, but what happened was I had learned to walk (not crawling so the skill doesn't turn on). Slimes do not have the bone structure to walk so it's really hard, but this gives me a way to avoid this skill when I must!

It makes me happy when I am inspired to think of a skill a new way like this. I feel like the devs of this game world haven't done any thinking outside the box so we can really gain some advantages over everyone else like this.

>>908456
>Probably the skill is tied to our core rather than to our body.
I guess that's probably the case too. I wouldn't mind testing that, but I can't think of any way to figure it out.

>>907779
>Well we can always kill more birds to up our lighten body ability.
The sun is starting to go down, but I'm up for some forest hunting. Why not?

I found some bats around so got them. I only found one bird it was with some eggs. I saved the eggs because I felt bad. What should I do with them?

[Skill gained: Echolocation level 2]
[Skill upgraded: Lighten body level 3]

It's made my body a little bit lighter, but not enough to fly.

After that I stumbled across a campfire. It looks like a human. I don't think it's noticed me. How should we proceed?
>>
>>908606

Communicate with it. If it is hostile, we will kill it, if it can be negotiated with, we can get some information from it and of course, we will be very wary about it, we don't want to repeat the same thing that happened with those two adventurers
>>
File: Game80.png (132KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game80.png
132KB, 640x400px
>>908612
I have the demondog wait and I approach, but I still have to use him to hear so I hope she doesn't notice.

"EEEK! Oh. Hey little slime."
She whips around with a sword out, but relaxes a bit once she sees I'm just a slime.
"That's a **** staff you have little slime. Can you give it to me?"
She pulls her sword up to attack. I toss the staff to her as requested and flash the words for "friendly" in my slime. Her mouth drops open.

She looks me up and down. "Six *****? Wings? ****? *******? What *** you little... big slime?" I start telling he that I'm a smart slime and I can understand human speech. She is surprised, but doesn't seam as dumbfounded as the last guys. I show he my pet and she invites me to sit by her fire.
>>
>>908897

Let's hope this encounter goes better than the last one. Accept the invitation and inquire what kind of staff we just gave away.
>>
>>909041
She looks at the staff quickly and says she has no clue what it is. She just thought it would be easy loot to take from a slime.
>>
>>909160
Ask her about other slimes: has she seen anything like this before? How do slimes usually act?
>>
>>908897
I think she was saying Six cores.

Oh and we should try to combine the magic and echolocation abilities.
>>
>>909383
She acts a little odd when I ask, but she tells me that they don't do anything but eat anything they touch and roll around.

I'm not so good at human speech, but there was a lot of diplomacy in what she said. My guess is that she hunts and kills a lot of them. She sounds like she knows what she's talking about.
>>
>>909511
You are right. "Six cores" I couldn't figure it out at first, but that's the word.

I'm a lot better at magic now. I had a magic radar that I used a few times, but I think I know what I did wrong.

I set off a small magical pulse and wait for it to come back. It works, but only on magical things. I'm sure I hit the lady I'm here with and also my staff, but there's nothing else magical in the area.
>>
>>909782
Also I think **** staff meant
Nice staff.

What *** you is
What are you.

Maybe we can forcefully expand our understanding by figuring out the blanks.

Anyways ask what she doing here.
And who is she.
She's been much more relaxed around us then the other people we met.
>>
>>909822
Actually I'm getting a lot less trouble now. I'm sure I only have a 42% human skill, but I've been understanding more than that. I think skills give me a boost to something, but there's nothing stopping me from learning a skill on my own like when we came up with walking.

She tells me she is in trouble with the city then tells me she would rather not talk about herself much. She said she's been told that some monsters are willing to... 'something' with humans. Cooperate maybe?
>>
>>910052
>You mean like work together? I've done that once. Some mage looking lizard man and a archer. Helped them with a dungeon then they threw me to fight a lich by myself. So you want to work with a monster?
>>
>>910079
She chuckles at me. "You fought a lich on your own little slime?... Ok. I believe you." (I don't think she does.) "Do you have a house? Food to eat?"

Apparently she is camping out here for the night, but once day breaks shes going to make the trip out to Mellivora village and try to make a deal with them. She welcomes me to join her and tells me I'm likely to have more luck than she will talking with them, but she warns me that it's not a friendly place "even for someone that can singlehandedly kill a lich."
>>
>>910375
>Well I wouldn't say singlehandedly. I'd go into detail but basically I had help. I could come. It not like I have much to do. I was gonna get revenge on the people that just left me there but I can't just go wandering around human settlements myself. And stop calling me little slime. I'm not a normal slime and a choose this size out of convenience.
>>
>>910490
She blinks and pauses before saying "I can see you are special. If you really want to come I'd be thankful for the company, but what makes you ******** humans so much that you would rather be with Mellivorans?"
>>
>>910661
>What do you mean? I have no particular preference. If they aren't trying to kill me it's fine. And I don't hate humans. So what's wrong with mellivorans? I've only been sentient for a short while.
>>
>>910701
She says "Mellivorans are known for being ruthless. Anyone that crosses into the territory will be killed or enslaved. I'm only going there because I have no where else to go and people are going to be after me soon. You should avoid them if you can."
>>
>>910841
>Wow it's that bad. Well I'll still tag along. I don't have much to do anyways. Who knows. I might get something interesting from this. And I doubt many people would tolerate me anyways.
>>
>>910874
She chuckles at me "It's your funeral. Well we leave in about five hours just before the sun comes up so get some rest or do whatever you want to do. By the way, do you know how to speak Mellivoran? I only know a little."
>>
>>910907
>I've never met one in my entire life. So sorry but no. Can I have my staff back by the way? It's a trophy from said lich and good for helping me focus my magic.
>>
>>910916
She returns the staff to me. Looks like we have some time to kill.

I'm off to bed. Should I make a new thread in the morning or wait for this one to die?
>>
>>910945
Time for more magic.

making one tomorrow should be fine

G'night
>>
New thread:
>>911857
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.