[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread we play a game pt2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 31

File: Game10.png (36KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game10.png
36KB, 640x400px
old thread: >>828717

I have no idea what's going on but there's a foot attacking me and I just killed it and a fist came and hit me. Something is trying to kill me. The only options I can think of are to climb up the fist and attack or try to run away.

So far I have level 527 "Light absorption" skill and "Self awareness" skill. I might have more too.
>>
>>841699
>Rush up that faggot's arm like that really spooky spider gif
>>
File: Game11.png (52KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game11.png
52KB, 640x400px
>>841731
Ok. I ignore the foot for now and start running up the arm.

(cont.)
>>
File: Game12.png (38KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game12.png
38KB, 640x400px
>>841802
I spiral up the arm and it looks like I made the right choice. A new arm came in to hit me, but hit where I was. I'm doing well!

(cont.)
>>
File: Game13.png (20KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game13.png
20KB, 640x400px
>>841805
I've arrived at the shoulder and neck. I'm pretty sure anyway. I wish I could see better.

Most of the foot has fallen apart and dropped out of my space. Maybe it's on the ground now?

Now, what's the quickest and safest way to kill whatever this is?
>>
>>841815
Go absorb the neck?
>>
File: Game14.png (19KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game14.png
19KB, 640x400px
Yes. Focus all my power on a bit of the neck and then all I have to do is keep moving... No... That didn't take long! Good idea!

[Skill gained: Ambushing]
[Skill gained: Goblin resistances]
[Skill gained: Weak will]
[Skill gained: Night vision]

More skills? I guess that thing was a goblin. It's face is ugly as sin. I got some skills so that's good, but the weak will skill makes me a little worried. Night vision sounds cool, but I can't see at all so I can only hope it helps once I get some way to see.

Looks like I'm set on meat I guess. Actually absorbing stuff doesn't appear to help much with anything unless I use it to kill things. Maybe I'm missing something. Should I find some other use for this head and body?
>>
>>846291
Try absorbing it's eyes.
Maybe then you will be able to see.
>>
File: Game15.png (18KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game15.png
18KB, 640x400px
>>846293
I tried with just one first. Nothing.

I think the only time I get skills is when I kill things.
>>
>>847524
Okay then let's try heading in a random direction to find things to kill.
>>
>>847524
>>847769
Seconding. The rampage must continue!
>>
File: Game16.png (26KB, 1280x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game16.png
26KB, 1280x400px
>>847769
So I keep looking around. There isn't that many plants this way. Suddenly I feel much bigger! What's that? It's another one like me!
>>
>>847864
Absorb it.
If it's anything like us it might try the same thing.
And we can't communicate with it.
>>
File: Game17.png (44KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Game17.png
44KB, 1280x800px
>>847897
Ok I focus everything I've got and... Wait, what?
>>
>>848005
Is it absorbing the light around us?
Oh dear we should start trying to pull our light back and absorb his.
>>
File: Game18.png (11KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
Game18.png
11KB, 320x200px
Ummmm.... Dang it. Should I go after it?
>>
>>848013
Oh it fled...
Maybe we should try to ambush it.
We have a skill for it.
>>
File: Game19.png (35KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Game19.png
35KB, 1280x800px
>>848024

I'm pretty sure I was doing damage for a moment there. I bet if I can jump in quick and say near it I can get it this time.

There! (Cont.)
>>
File: Game20.png (72KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Game20.png
72KB, 1280x800px
>>848089

[Skill upgraded: Slime manipulation level 12]
[Skill upgraded: Absorption level 20]

I'm not sure what he was trying to do, but he's dead now. Somehow he's left something here I can't absorb.

OH! I can really move my universe freely now! Is that what it is? Slime? I'm not sure what my level was before, but I feel at least twice as capable.

Wait... I'm getting a feeling like I have to do something. My instincts are telling me to divide myself and split up. That's what slimes do I guess, but I worry I'll lose half of my power if I do that. I think it's a bad idea. I don't want to follow the instincts of a weak dumb slime.
>>
>>848137
Wait maybe your universe is a slime and your the core?
Don't split we probably will lose our power.
We need to find a skill that let's us see beyond our slime body.
Let's keep searching.

Maybe we can become a boss slime.
>>
File: Game21.png (70KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Game21.png
70KB, 1280x800px
>>848157
>Wait maybe your universe is a slime and your the core?
That's my thinking now.

Time to put this slime manipulation skill to use!
I can feel a few things from here.
There's another foot in one direction.
A tree in another.
Some bugs or something I think.
And the goblin body I didn't finish.

Come to think of it, this might have been risky. That foot might not take kindly to being groped.
>>
>>848272
Go for the bugs.
Maybe we can get some sensory skills from them.
>>
File: Game22.png (13KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game22.png
13KB, 640x400px
>>848317
It's an ant hill. They are trying to bite me. It's not going well for them and it's about to get worse. Time to absorb some ants!

[Skill gained: Teamwork]
[Skill gained: Scent trails]
[Skill gained: Digging]
[Skill gained: Larval care]
[Skill upgraded: Teamwork level 2]
[Skill upgraded: Digging level 2]
[Skill upgraded: Teamwork level 3]
[Skill upgraded: Digging level 3]
[Skill upgraded: Teamwork level 22]
[Skill upgraded: Digging level 6]

My head! Did I really need to hear each level? Well that's all the ants. The last few hundred gave me nothing. It looks like the skills slow down as my levels get higher.

Oh and I saved the queen because I thought she might have a special skill or something. Here we go.

[Skill gained: Egg laying]
[Skill gained: Leadership]

Egg laying huh? What would come out of those?
>>
>>848389
Maybe we can make baby slimes we can control?
Maybe try laying one?
>>
File: Game23.png (13KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game23.png
13KB, 640x400px
>>848400
I'm not sure I know how. I don't even have something to lay eggs with. No wait it's forming. Yes it feels totally natural now. No wait. I just laid a fucking egg. This isn't right man.

I guess I'll take this with me for now.
>>
>>848504
So yeah it seems you can do any skill you want just by wanting to do it.

Lets go back to the foot.
>>
>>848521
Go back? You mean the goblin or the new foot we found?
>>
>>848601
The goblin.
Maybe scavengers found the body.
We could absorb them
>>
File: Game24.png (13KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game24.png
13KB, 640x400px
>>848612
Nothing here yet. I could use my advanced slime manipulation to get inside the body and wait for something.
>>
>>848667
Do that.
We can set an ambush for a scavenger or predator.
>>
File: Game25.png (7KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Game25.png
7KB, 500x700px
Ok. I devour the inside of the body leaving a skin husk and fit myself neatly inside it. He's a little more bloated than before and I find I have to hold myself carefully so that I don't flatten out or take an un-natural shape...

Dear lord... I really am a monster.

Well being like this I feel like I can see even less. After waiting for what feels like hours I feel three hard pokes on the goblin's chest. How should I best spring my ambush?
>>
>>848762
You aren't a monster.
So far you've only fought a goblin and ants.
Doesn't seem so evil.
Now if you killed children...
That's a different story.

I recommend absorbing the skin first then spread out and try to assess the targets.
>>
>>848857
>Doesn't seem so evil.
I was thinking more like creepy. I'm currently carefully holding a skin suit around myself. I don't know of anything that's as nasty.

Anyway, ripping out of the fragile skin will be quicker. (However I'm going to sleep now. I'll get around to whatever in the morning.)
>>
>>848937
Well we can rip free then.
And we can be less creepy when we get our facilities back and aren't limited to our slime body.
Right now we're blind and in unknown territory.

(Bye OP g'night.)
>>
File: Game26.png (14KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
Game26.png
14KB, 400x640px
I rip free and send a few jets of slime in each direction and a few extra where the poke came from. I was right. There's something in that direction. Here's what I see from where I am.

I might be wrong but it feels like metal to me. The first and only guess that comes to mind would be I've grabbed ahold of an adventurer.

Right now it feels like this thing is backing up. Probably because of the shock of a corpse grabbing it, but frankly I'm not sure who's more afraid.
>>
>>851232
Well can you get at the metal dome?
Maybe go for the neck then absorb?

Before he makes up his mind to attack.
>>
>>851461
I used a slime "tendril" (for lack of better word) to grab on to his helm so I'm nearly there. Do you want me to use my core? I can stay hidden and fight from here, but if my slime is cut then I'll lose control and it will fall. If it falls to my feet then it's not a big deal and I can start again without the bonus of ambushing.

If I send my core up then cutting anything but my core will be pointless for him. However If I'm right then he would know well enough to target my core and I'll die.

I can also attack more than one place. I have a hold on all the places I can "see" or I can try to attack new places.
>>
>>851674
Well let's operate under the assumption that slimes are common and aiming for the core is common sense.

Just send out tendrils without the core.
And try to find his hands and absorb it.
They should be somewhere around the sword and the square corner.
>>
File: Game27.png (11KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
Game27.png
11KB, 400x640px
>>851690
Here's how it feels for me. I can't quite tell if he is human or even a he for that matter. If there's goblins I assume there could be other things like that, but I picture his skin being white like this.

The shield looks too big to get around quickly and he has moved his sword to attack. The good news is that I have a hold on his face. My slime instincts are telling me to get this over with as quick as I can however I can. Fight or flight.
>>
>>851773
Go for the face and block any airways if you can.
And try to absorb him.
Let's fight.
>>
File: Game28.png (9KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
Game28.png
9KB, 400x640px
>>851892
It's starting to work! Dang. He cut me. I'm going to make another assault and hope he doesn't get to me in time.

(cont.)
>>
File: Game29.png (6KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
Game29.png
6KB, 400x640px
>>852000
I've regained control of the slime and I'm moving deep into his lungs now. I think he might cut me again, but even if he does he has no way to breathe.
>>
>>852014
Try tearing through their lungs.
Maybe wreck his internals.
That should finish them faster
>>
File: Game30.png (21KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game30.png
21KB, 640x400px
>>852061
I absorb holes into the lungs and cut... guts? apart. I'm not really sure what I'm doing, but he won't be happy about it.

Wait. What? I've lost control of everything outside the belly where my core was. Actually even the skin from the goblin is missing. Hmmmm....

[Skill gained: Swordsmanship level 3]
[Skill gained: Magic]
[Skill gained: Pet training]
[Skill gained: Human language 42%]
[Skill gained: Nervous system control]
[Special action: Murderer]

I guess I was right. He died, but what happened to me?
>>
>>852190
You have...magic now?
Uhh try to use it I guess.
>>
>>852228
After a little experimentation I managed to build up some power and... I don't know. I didn't notice anything different. I think my mana is refilling quick though. Maybe that's because of my Light absorption.
>>
>>852303
Try absorbing the sword.
We haven't tried absorbing objects before.
>>
File: Game31.png (24KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game31.png
24KB, 640x400px
>>852326
Things feel much bigger now. I think... all the skin from his hand is gone. I don't know what happened here.

I'm pulling the sword in and absorbing it. It takes a really long time because it's metal.

The sword is gone.
>>
>>852478
We should go search for small amounts of water to absorb.
Maybe you could also try releasing your magic power into the area?
Like a magic pulse or magic sense or something?
>>
Here's a quick recap of our skills and the things I know (if anything) about them:

[Skill: Swordsmanship level 3]
[Skill: Magic]
[Skill: Pet training]
[Human language 42%]
[Skill: Nervous system control]
[Special action: Murderer]
Got after killing my first human. Goblins apparently do not count.
[Skill: Larval care]
[Skill: Teamwork level 22]
[Skill: Digging level 6]
[Skill: Egg laying]
This allows me to lay an egg. I currently have one with me. I don't know what comes out of them.
[Skill: Leadership]
[Skill: Scent trails]
[Skill: Slime manipulation level 12]
This allows me to move my slime around with more precision and strength.
[Skill: Absorption level 20]
This allows me to absorb things and destroy objects and creatures. I have a suspicion it does some other good.
[Skill: Ambushing]
I feel like I know more about how to surprise pray.
[Skill: Goblin resistances]
[Skill: Weak will]
Creeps me out.
[Skill: Night vision]
Doesn't allow me to see at all.
[Skill: Light absorption]
May aid in mana regeneration.
[Skill: Self awareness]
This skill is my first memory. I don't know what I killed to get it, but I absorbed it's body.
>>
>>852525
Well I guess we should finish absorbing that body.
Though we should experiment with absorbing different things.
Afterwards we should head to the tree and absorb it.
>>
File: Game32.png (22KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game32.png
22KB, 640x400px
>>852514
Like a magic radar? I tried to build up some magic and send it out in a wave, but it travels past solid objects and doesn't bounce back. only it did hit something and come back from one direction. I'm not sure what that means. My first thought was that it would reflect off life, but it's not in the direction of the tree so it must be something else.

I tried a few other things, but I don't really know what I'm trying to do or what is happening.

i looked around a bit, but didn't find any water. Then the egg started hatching. I'm not sure if I should put it outside my slime or not.
>>
>>852593
Put it outside of your slime.
We don't know whether it will need air or not
>>
File: Game33.png (19KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game33.png
19KB, 640x400px
>>852613
>>
>>852648
Why don't you burrow a space in the ground to put the egg in.
Like a den or something
>>
File: Game34.png (21KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game34.png
21KB, 640x400px
>>852686
We can do that next time.

I decided to feel around. looks like I got a baby slime. The only slime I've met before was aggressive. I wonder if slimes recognized parents...
>>
>>855181
Well it's time to find out.
Luckily you have that leadership skill
>>
File: Game35.png (21KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game35.png
21KB, 640x400px
>>855231
With the combination of leadership and pet training I teach the slime to bring the egg shell to me as a test. The baby slime seams to be indifferent to me without my instructions. I think it wants to just go run off and be a normal slime. Silly slave/baby.

Hey wait. I seam to have the ability to control the baby slime directly. I can absorb the eggshell like I can, but it's much much weaker and it can also manipulate slime weakly. After absorbing the shell it produced a little slime. Is that something I can do too? Is this the nervous control skill? Do slime cores have nervous systems?

This world is making my head hurt. I know so little about my own skills.
>>
>>855267
That's life.
I wonder if it could get light absorption to.
You should recon again by spreading out.
Search for plants.
>>
>>855270
I don't have enough slime to spread out again, but I have an idea of where the tree was.
>>
>>855280
Then let's go.
(Apologies for the delay I was busy with things)
>>
File: Game36.png (15KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game36.png
15KB, 640x400px
>>856190
(I'm just glad someone is enjoying the game.)

I'm at the tree. It's bigger than I remember.
>>
>>856298
Have your child start absorbing this tree.
Do you remember where the magic radar bounced back from?
We should investigate that.
>>
File: Game37.png (19KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game37.png
19KB, 640x400px
>>856315
I left the baby there to work on the tree and I told it when it's done to just stay there as long as there is no trouble.

On the way to the magic response I was attacked. It's another sword I'm sure. Whoever swung it was aiming for my core. This is bad.
>>
>>856350
We should reform and flee back to the tree.
This is a disadvantageous situation.
>>
File: Game38.png (13KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game38.png
13KB, 640x400px
>>856373
Whatever it is chased me and kept attacking. It was only by carefully spinning my core around inside myself that I managed to dodge. However it suddenly stopped attacking after a while.

I was worried that I lost track of where I was when I found my baby. It's made a lot of slime and I'm pretty sure it's larger. Maybe this is the reason the attacker left me alone? No. I wasn't that close...
>>
>>856398
Maybe we can head back with our child
We can use our leadership and teamwork skills to win.
>>
File: Game39.png (12KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
Game39.png
12KB, 400x640px
>>856413
As I made my way back I sent out jets of slime to probe ahead. I hit something. A walking skeleton. He's not phased at all by my slime and is moving right to me.

(and with that i have to go to bed. Sorry.)
>>
>>856468
(No problem see ya OP)
Well lunge at it and start absorbing it.
Hide our core in it's skull when we do.
>>
File: Game40.png (16KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
Game40.png
16KB, 400x640px
>>856489
I'm trying to hold the skeletons movements with my slime and absorb it, but the bones are harder than metal to absorb and they appear to regenerate.

I send both cores at the skeleton from different angles with the baby core first, but the skeleton has skillfully cut the baby core in half. I have no chance at getting into the skull like this. I'm returning to cover.
>>
>>857893
New thread.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.