[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread we play a game pt3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 24

File: Game40.png (16KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
Game40.png
16KB, 400x640px
In the last two threads we figured out I'm a slime in a fantasy world and I gain abilities by killing things.

I'm currently trying to attack a skeleton and it's not going well. I've just lost my baby slime core and the skeleton is poised to cut me down.

I still can't see anything. I've been trying to find a way to gain sight or at least hearing, but I'm not having any luck. Here are my skills and what I know about them if anything:

[Skill: Swordsmanship level 3]
[Skill: Magic]
I can sense and build up mana, but I'm lacking direction and skill. i don't really know what I'm doing.
[Skill: Pet training]
This has helped me train my baby slme to do things.
[Human language 42%]
[Skill: Nervous system control]
I have direct control over my baby slime. Not sure if that's normal or because of this.
[Special action: Murderer]
Got after killing my first human. Goblins apparently do not count.
[Skill: Larval care]
[Skill: Teamwork level 22]
[Skill: Digging level 6]
[Skill: Egg laying]
This allows me to lay an egg that will hatch into a baby slime.
[Skill: Leadership]
This has helped me train my baby slme to do things.
[Skill: Scent trails]
[Skill: Slime manipulation level 12]
This allows me to move my slime around with more precision and strength.
[Skill: Absorption level 20]
This allows me to absorb things and destroy objects and creatures. I have a suspicion it does some other good.
[Skill: Ambushing]
I feel like I know more about how to surprise pray.
[Skill: Goblin resistances]
[Skill: Weak will]
Creeps me out.
[Skill: Night vision]
Doesn't allow me to see at all.
[Skill: Light absorption]
May aid in mana regeneration.
[Skill: Self awareness]
This skill is my first memory. I don't know what I killed to get it, but I absorbed it's body.
>>
so what I'm thinking is, for now, try digging a hole and hiding in the ground; and later when the skeleton loses interest using ambush or avoiding it all together
>>
>>857902
We should do this.
>>857893
We should also see if we can train our skills ourselves.
It seems our absorption skill is just too low.
>>
File: Game41.png (59KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
Game41.png
59KB, 400x640px
>>857902
I dodged out of the way and dug down. Digging is really easy. I can just move things out of the way just enough to fill the space. I'm a natural! or the skill is great, but whatever. The skeleton hacked at the ground for a bit after I pulled my slime off him and then it suddenly stopped. I think I'm safe.

Training my skills would be good, but I've been absorbing all kinds of things and it's only gotten better one time after killing another slime. On the other hand I have gotten better at using the skills I have with practice. This isn't included in my skills, but I learned to focus my absorption on one place and that made it more useful. I also learned to manipulate slime from my encounter with the other slime.

Some of my skills I don't understand at all and could use some practice.
>>
>>858002
Well you can dissolve the skeleton slowly.
It seems to be standing directly above the exit so just focus on dissolving it's feet while we hide the core in our hole.
>>
>>858025
The skeleton appears to regenerate as fast as I can absorb his bones. I can try if you want, but I don't think it will work.
>>
>>858031
Well let's trap it then
We can use the digging skill to make a pit to trap it in.
Keep it contained for now.

Or we could just make a really long drop.
>>
File: Game42.png (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Game42.png
93KB, 640x640px
>>858036
I felt around and found the skeleton not far away just standing there so I dug the pit right under it. I expected it to move around some once it heard the noise, but it didn't. It fell in and cracked a bone, but it regenerated quickly.

It was trying to dig out as I filled it in, but I think it gave up. It's just standing there now. I think this things weakness is it's lack of brain. It probably thinks things are going just fine right now.

I'm not sure how long a drop would have to be to kill it or if that's even possible. Every time I harm it the bones just meld back together.
>>
>>858086
Well it's trapped right now so that works.
We should dig an exit that the skeleton cannot leave through and get back above ground.
We need to hunt for more creatures.
>>
File: Game43.png (35KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game43.png
35KB, 640x400px
>>858092
I left a little carved stone over the skeleton and went on a hunt for... whatever. It's still a little scary moving around without any way to see, but I'm getting the hang of it. Finally I hit water.

My slime is dissolving in the water. I can control it when I'm only a little bit inside like this, but if I fell in I would surely be in a heap of trouble after a few seconds.

I also wanted to try absorbing water so I did that. Nothing special happened. I can tell it's working because there's a flow, but it doesn't help me as far as I can tell.
>>
>>858240
Keep absorbing it
If we think of this logically it should make you bigger as you take on more water.
>>
>>858255
My baby slime had no problem turning things into slime by absorption, but when I do it I don't get anything from it.
>>
>>858281
Then we should go on the hunt.
Maybe we can find more slimes.
>>
File: Game44.png (13KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game44.png
13KB, 640x400px
>>858290
I explored around for a while and I found something like an animal foot. It's surprised me a bit, but it's me that found it and not it that stomped at me so maybe I'm ok.
>>
>>858303
Attempt to use Pet Training skill to communicate with the animal.
>>
>>858303
Use pet training and leadership to control it.
>>
>>858308
>>858309
Both best options.
>>858303
>>
File: Game45.png (26KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game45.png
26KB, 640x400px
>>858308
>>858309
>>858581
Sorry for the delay.

Communication is tricky. I don't even know if it can bark or anything. So far it can "communicate" with me by biting my slime if it's too tall or moves too much. It must have a belly full of slime by this point. It occurs to me that I might get it back, but I don't know if I'll want it.

Well, anyway. I've sort of trained it. Sort of. I don't know if it realizes I'm alive. It defiantly doesn't pay any special attention to my core. It allows me to lead it around and I can get it to do things for me.

It's allowing me to hold a small tendril of slime on it, however it will shake off if I start to coat it and it will bite if I send anything large.

This might be a good opportunity for me to practice my other skills and learn how they work.
>>
>>858788
Let's start with slime manipulation.
That seems important
>>
File: Game46.png (31KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game46.png
31KB, 640x400px
>>858885
I know quite a bit about this skill as it's how I move around, but I did find a cool new trick. I can use waves and ripples of slime to build up momentum and launch it as a jet. I can also compress slime and expand it inside itself to work like a small weak explosion. Combining them can make a powerful force. I'll call it my slime beam!

Working like this makes me realize that I can make moving parts and structures inside myself. I can even have enclosed gears that move inside each other. My slime is the perfect basis for machines. However I lack the ability and skill to make anything useful. It would also take full concentration. Even if I could use this I wouldn't know what for.

Do I have more slime than I started out with? That's odd...
>>
>>858988
Let's try magic next.
Try doing different things with the energy.
Maybe work it like it's slime?
>>
File: Game47.png (29KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game47.png
29KB, 640x400px
>>859023
Not much help here. I tried working with it in the slime so I could feel what I was doing, but I can't get it to do much of anything I did something that damaged a bit of slime, but it's really weak enough to be useless. The other problem I had was that I ran out of mana. Before it came to me so easy that I couldn't even use it as fast as it came back. Now it's gone. Maybe it's night?
>>
>>859055
Oh.
Do you think you could absorb that animal before it notices?
>>
>>859075
Not the whole animal, but I think I could put it down quickly if I needed. I'd rather not. The fact that it can look around and hear things comforts me in a way that I haven't before felt in this world.
>>
>>859119
Okay.
Let's try to hunt with it then.
We never did try that scent trail ability.
>>
File: Game48.png (28KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game48.png
28KB, 640x400px
>>859180
With a little experimentation I found that I can somehow put a trail on the ground. I can't tell where it is, but my wolf thing can. Does it need a name?

I don't bother leaving a train here though because there's nothing of interest here. However in the future I'll make paths when I find things.

After a little exploring my hound had tracked down... something. We ran to it for a bit and now we are stopped. I think he might be barking. I wish I could pop in his head for a moment.

(I'm going to bed now. I'll probably do more in the morning. Goodnight guys!)
>>
>>859215
(Night OP)
Maybe he found something.
Need to examine the area for creatures of items.
>>
File: Game49.png (160KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game49.png
160KB, 640x400px
>>859303
He's looking at some kind of hole in the ground. What's the best way to explore here?
>>
Does that mean we are able to see throug the wolfs eyes?

However

Dig next to it down and try to locate how deep the hole is. I have the feeling there is a skeleton down there.

We really have to find a way to see.
>>
>>860781
I'm testing with my slime, but I do have nervous control. I could try taking control of it's eyes.

Would you rather I experiment with that or dig around and feel out what my new pray is?
>>
>>860782
Try see through it's eyes and look around
>>
File: Game50.png (358KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game50.png
358KB, 640x400px
>>860789
It works! Sort of. There's a few problems. I have control of it's eyes, but it has a greater control and although it's letting me do things it basically just does whatever it feels like and right now that's staring at me.

So this is what I look like! And this world! it's rather baron around here... Maybe that's the result of slimes absorbing everything. I've also learned it is night right now.

I've also gained control of he wolf's smell and hearing. I'm not skilled enough to deal with them all at the same time, but I hear quiet digging and smell something... Well I have no idea how to describe it other than tasty. My pet has found some kind of small animal and it's hoping I can reach in where it can't!
>>
>>860834
Well if it's focusing on you try circling the animal so you can get sight of the prey.
>>
>>860864
The hole looks too small and too curved. Even if I could get him to look.
>>
>>860883
Well let's enter it solo.
We should be able to fit.
>>
File: Game51.png (9KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game51.png
9KB, 640x400px
>>860887
It's a mole... rabbit? Rabittmole? And some young ones. They are currently drowning in my slime. I can pull the bodies out for my pet if I kill them for skills. Or I can absorb them and hope that helps me.
>>
>>860909
Absorb them especially the big one, but leave some young ones for our pet.
>>
>>860909
Kill the big one by focusing our absorption on its neck.
We only need to kill it for our skills.
Then bring it out for our pet.
>>
File: Game52.png (9KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game52.png
9KB, 640x400px
>>860920
>>860923
I absorb just the heads to kill them. Ew. Why did I do that? The blood in leaking into my slime.

[Skill gained: Large broods]
[Skill gained: Foraging]
[Skill gained: Harrymole resistances]
[Skill gained: Calm when hunted]
[Skill upgraded: Digging level 8]
[Skill upgraded: Night vision level 2]

Some of these look really good. Wait... Harrymole!? Is this creatures name a pun?! I hate this world. Well, my dog is quite happy to get the bodies and eats them bones and all. What's next?
>>
>>860941
We should try to leave to a less barren area.
We can use the dog as our eyes and ears
>>
>>860941
Go to where we found the human and use the dog's eyes to try to see where it came from.
>>
>>860941
Let's see see what we can do with "Large Broods". Are we able to produce more Baby Slimes?
>>
File: Game53.png (341KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game53.png
341KB, 640x400px
>>860955
>>860954
>>860951

I made two eggs as a test. They are the same as before. I'm keeping them with me for now.

I'm pretty sure we've come farther that I've ever been before. There's moss around. Does that mean slimes don't come here? There's a path and a forest. the path heads back to the area I'm familiar with with no moss and out some place new.
>>
>>861006
Firslty try absorbing some moss.
Then let's head onwards to this new area
>>
>>861017
No change after absorbing moss. Do you mean in the direction of the forest or the path?
>>
>>861064
Go to the forests.
More animals should be there.
>>
File: Game54.png (146KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game54.png
146KB, 640x400px
>>861072
I'm hearing some birds and frogs. I see some grubs and some spiderwebs. There's also the trees.
>>
>>861137
Use our slime beam on a bird
>>
File: Game55.gif (1MB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game55.gif
1MB, 640x400px
>>861148
I'll be back in a hour or two to give the skills. Animated!
>>
>>861231
[Skill gained: Nest building]
[Skill gained: Singing]
[Skill gained: Lighten body]

After using the slime beam again I'm sure I have a little more slime than when I started. Now. What am I going to do with the body?
>>
>>861316

Give it to your friendly beast partner. Or if it is not hungry, give it to the baby slimes.
>>
>>861316
Also let's dissolve the spiderwebs and try to kill some spiders.
>>861148
I'm this anon by the way.
>>
File: Game55.png (14KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game55.png
14KB, 640x400px
>>861345
I gave the bird body to unnamed beast pet and he was happy to eat it. He even barked at me and wagged his tail before eating it. I wonder if he's ever had bird before.

I think it's starting to gain respect for me as a leader. I'm having an easy time getting it to do things now.

>>861387
The spiderwebs look like good strong webs for a spider. It makes me feel like they catch birds around here, but when it comes to slime the webs stand no chance. absorbing it takes no time and it doesn't even slow me down.

I captured the spider and it tried to bite me as I absorbed it. It only ended up injecting venom into my slime. The slime slowly faded out of my control. It was a minor loss. After fighting goblins and skeletons in the dark this is no challenge for me.

[Skill gained: Venom production]
[Skill gained: Web production]
[Skill gained: Creepy]
[Skill gained: Poisson tolerance level 3]

My wolf is hearing some sounds and it's on guard. I wasn't focusing on it's hearing so I'm not sure what it was.
>>
>>861561
Also if you could pretend that I remember to draw two eggs in here that would be good.
>>
>>861561

Connect with the wolf to know your surroundings and stay on guard as well. And keep the eggs safe until they hatch into new baby slimes
>>
>>861561
Nice.
Try tap into hearing as well as sight
Something is setting our dog off.
>>
File: Game56.png (147KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game56.png
147KB, 640x400px
>>861585
>>861586

I don't see anything yet, but I hear talking and I can understand it! I only have a human language skill (as far as I know), but they could just be talking human or something like human.

I only hear two of them talking, but they are getting closer. I have a moment to prepare/hide/run.
>>
>>861626
Set up a burrow but leave the dog on top of it so we can continue to see and hear.
And prepare an ambush just in case.
>>
>>861626

Hide burrowing and order your wolf to hide in the bushes. They look they are looking for something and would leave you in peace if left alone
>>
File: Game57.png (152KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game57.png
152KB, 640x400px
>>861635
>>861718
They spot the "demondog" and the one in the robes said something (I didn't hear because I was focusing on sight) as they approach it slowly. The other man is reaching for an arrow.

(Ok. Sorry, but that's it for today. I went a little crazy with the artwork today because I was excited I finally got a chance to draw something without thinking about how it would look for a blind slime! Unfortunately I probably won't keep it up. Have a good night and thanks for playing.)
>>
>>861818
(No problem you can save pictures for important moments and meeting humans and such or not do them it's up to you. Night OP)
Try to have the dog whimper?
Act innocent.
Maybe we can get them to not shoot him.
>>
>>861818

Run away!

And thanks for running, as the other anon said, you could leave the drawings for situations when we simply must know how something looks like
>>
>>861818
Wait for their move on the wolf. When they approach it or when they are distracted dig up under the man with the robes and let him fall in our hole and try to absorp him as fast as possible.
After that try to shoot the other guy with your laser beam.
If they're to strong retreat and let the dog distract them.
>>
>>863655
> laser beam

slime beam
>>
File: Game58.png (53KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game58.png
53KB, 640x400px
I'm ready to run at any moment, but I've started setting up a trap. My digging is outstanding.

The wolf is whimpering and I even got it to reach for the sky like "put your hands up" in hopes they will understand this.

The humans stopped and said something so I focused on hearing and caught the one in robes saying "*** *** someone's pet?"

I'm sure I can get the unnamed demondog to nod and my trap is not ready anyway.
>>
>>863966
Have it nod.
Do you know the word slime in human?
You can have the dog draw it on the ground.
>>
>>863966

Continue making the wolf act submissive and timid, hopefully they will leave. But if shit gets real, you can always jump out of the digging site and slime beam them.
>>
>>864133
Maybe if we kill them both we can get complete understanding of the human language and whatever skills that snake looking person has.
>>
File: Game59.png (152KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game59.png
152KB, 640x400px
The wolf nods under my instruction. He clearly feels uncomfortable being this close to them and not attacking, but he is following my advice for now.

They look at each other and appear stunned. They talk a lot as I'm drawing the letters. I can't make out much of it because they are talking so fast and excited and I'm also distracted by drawing. I do hear the words "demondog", "intelligent" and "friendly" come up a lot.

The archer carefully come close enough to look when I'm done writing and says "sliem? ... Does he mean slime? **** for ********! *** ******* writing." I guess I misspelled slime.

The robed one comes closer and the demondog growls a little before I get him to stop. He says "What ***** **** ****?" and speaks slowly and carefully to the demondog "Who is your master?"

Unfortunately this means my pit trap is not in the right place anymore.
>>
>>864266
This is gonna be risky.
Reveal ourselves and have the dog nod to us
>>
>>864266
>>864271
This. Also try to wave a tendril in a friendly manner.
>>
>>864271

I slowly craw out of the hole and present myself. They look nervous and back up, but they don't attack. There's a lot of chatter between the too again. They look even more excited... and confused and nervous. Wait. Did they ask me something? No, he asked me a lot of things, but he's talking way to fast.

I try to draw myself into a question mark slowly and it looks like he understand and speaks slowly again. "What are you?"

At this point I'm sure I can draw myself into words without problem. I'm not sure I can spell correctly, but I'm sure I can use a combination of shapes and symbols to make this work. He is also speaking slowly for me and using hand gestures so I think that even with my low language understanding we can communicate reasonably. What should I tell them about myself and what should I ask them? Or should I use this as my chance to attack now that they are distracted?
>>
>>864402
Tell them we're an intelligent slime.
Try to communicate that we are communicating through the dog and that it isn't sentient.
That we've just domesticated it somewhat.
>>
>>864402
Wait try using our singing skill to aid in communication
>>
>>864421
I have no mouth to sing with. Is there anything I should ask them about?
>>
>>864464
Ask them about the skeleton.
Tell them we met a skeleton that tried to kill us and could heal.
Can they help us absorb it?
>>
>>864464
Ask them who they are and what they are doing here
>>
>>864404

This sounds good enough
>>
I tell them some about myself and the demondog that is my pet, but I don't tell them everything like about my skills and how I gain them. Maybe in the future. They seam to be a little skeptical of my story.

After asking about the skeleton they say it must be the undead dungeon. They are headed there to search for treasure. After a little debate and discussion they ask if I would like to join them.

The serpent-man mage is called Ardgon and his friend the hunter is a pure called Berrick. Because they don't really trust a slime or a demondog (and the demondog doesn't like them) they will expect us to stay up front as close range fighters and explained that they will support us as long as we keep the undead and ourselves at a distance.
>>
>>864621
Fine we want to absorb it anyways.
Ask if they can stop it from healing.
>>
>>864621

That's kinda unfair, but I guess that's the best deal we can get without getting into a battle with them.

What the other anon said, ask them if they can stop the regen of the skelly, that shit really ruined our style and maybe if we absorb/rekill the skelly we get a super fast regen factor.
>>
File: Game60.png (311KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game60.png
311KB, 640x400px
>>865085
>>864631

Last update for today.

The mage explained that archers tend to aim for the spine where the magic gathers. I good hit in the right place will stop all regeneration and movement. The mage also knows a spell for weakening them and he thinks he could use that to allow us to kill him. I didn't try focusing my absorption on the spine so it might be worth a try. I know I won't get skills without the kill, but our teammates only care about the loot.

On the way there we meet a slime with something floating in it. The slime is unaware of us. The mage would like to have the flask. This also gives a chance to gain extra slime.
>>
>>865144

Is it possible to get slime minions besides our babies? I only joined for this thread so I dunno how you guys dealt with interactions with fellow slimes
>>
>>865186
Found one slime.
It ran upon first contact and just yeah.
And we lack methods of communication i think.
>>865144
Absorb the slime by focusing on its core.
We need the slime and slime control.
>>
>>865144
What are our baby slimes currently doing?
>>
>>865186
The last slime tried to steal all the slime we had and run away. I can't think of any ways to talk with them, but that doesn't mean there isn't a way.

>>866085
We have two eggs that should be hatching soon.
>>
File: Game61.png (14KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game61.png
14KB, 640x400px
>>865257
I moved forward and when the slime touched we both stopped and absorbed each other. I wonder what my team thought of this. The other slime died, but I'm feeling bad.

[Skill upgraded: Slime manipulation level 15]
[Skill upgraded: Absorption level 25]

Yay! However as I move around I realize I'm not better at moving slime. I'm worse.
>>
>>866208
Give the flask to the mage.
>>
>>866208
That's odd.
Maybe it's because of some special attribute about the slime.
We must check more later.
Give the flask to the lizard man and move on.
>>
>>866208
Do we have more slime than before or less?
When were the last time we gained slime?
Do we look different?

On the way kill some insects, like cockroaches. Every skill counts
>>
>>866208
So absorbing this slime actually made us slower? Maybe we're over encumbered
>>
File: Game62.png (17KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Game62.png
17KB, 640x400px
>>866219
The mage thanks us. He looks at it closely and say he hasn't got a clue what's inside, but the flask alone must be useful because it withstood a slime.

>>866273
>Do we have more slime than before or less?
Almost double.
>When were the last time we gained slime?
The slime beam we used on the bird made us gain slime.
>Do we look different?
A quick check in the demondogs eyes shows me that the slimes color has changed to my normal green-blue.
>On the way kill some insects, like cockroaches. Every skill counts
I'll keep an eye out, but it looks like this land is picked clean.

>>866333
>So absorbing this slime actually made us slower? Maybe we're over encumbered
I gave it a try and dropped off some of the extra slime and it didn't help so I picked it back up.

On the way to the skeleton the eggs hatched. The first one had two tiny slime cores and the next one had three even smaller cores. They are so tiny! I was thinking about naming them, but I think I'll get confused. I've started training them... Or maybe raising them? I am the parent after all.

We reached the rock where I left the skeleton. It's right outside the undead dungeon and there are three skeletons inside that don't dare come out into the sun. This means that the magic ping I got came from the dungeon. That may help us.

Looks like the skeleton is still down there. This will be a good chance to see what are effective attacks on a skeleton. My team has also asked me to give them the equipment if I don't mind. They say it's my pray so I don't have to, but they can sell it and they have a "storage chest" or something.
>>
>>866353

Sure, they can get the equipment, it's not like we can use it. Try aiming a slime beam at the weak point of the skeleton as the adventurers said
>>
>>866397
I'm feeling a little better and I'm having a better time moving my slime around. I think that slime really hurt me when it was absorbing me. I'm still not back to normal, but I think I'm getting better.

The slime beam isn't enough to damage the skeleton as weak as I am now so I get the babies to help me. With all of us working together we gave it a hit that made a chip in the spine causing the skeleton to slow down. I don't know how effective this would be on a moving target. Should I try something else? I also have that magic that damaged my slime and I didn't really try absorbing that point.
>>
>>866497
As I understood we didn't absorb the core of the other slime yet. Do that.

An other idea: the skeleton lives becausr of magic centred in it's spine. By using our magic and absorb skill we can try to absorb the magic out of the skeleton
>>
>>866632
Seconded
>>
>>866632

Sure, why not? I'm no expert in slimes or skellies but it could work.
>>
(Sorry there isn't much interesting to draw now, but I'll do a big one tomorrow. Also goodnight after this.)

>>866632
I'm not really sure how to combine the magic with my absorption, but I'll give it a shot.

I find that I can use my magic skill to "feel" the spot the skeleton is possessing the bones and I can draw a little mana out of him. This makes the target skeleton weak. It also gives me much better aim. The absorption skill on the other hand doesn't effect this magic part of him, but focusing it on the spine killed him quickly.

[Skill gained: Magic powered joints level 5]
[Skill gained: Magic powered muscles level 5]
[Skill gained: Undead resistances]
[Skill gained: Mindless obedience]
[Skill gained: Magic powered regeneration]

I'm feeling much better now. I think the regeneration fixed the damage to my core, but my magic feels drained.

The problem with killing the skeleton before was that he would regenerate as I harmed him, but the spine doesn't regenerate so they will die quick if I hit them with absorption. Something else odd happened when he died. The magic part of him spread out and I pulled that in to give me a large boost to my mana.

[Skill gained: Night energized level 2]
[Skill gained: True detachment]
[Special action: Soul harvester]
[Skill gained: Black magic]

Should I have done that?... Well, either way most of these skills sound really cool.

Unfortunately I didn't take the dead core with me, but I asked my friends and they said they picked it up when I didn't. It's not valuable, but it's not worthless so he gave it to me and let me try. I still can't absorb it. No matter how hard I try nothing happens even with the babies help. By the way when I fought the other slimes it was more like I was absorbing something out of the core and it leaves behind a shell.

I delivered the weapon and shield to my friends and they put it into a cloak and it disappeared. Come to think of it that's how they got the core out. Looks like they can store items there. Any last minute things I should do or try before we head to the dungeon?
>>
>>867608
Ask them about black magic.
And how effective it would be in this dungeon.
>>
>>867608

Maybe you could try creating an undead slime? Try using black magic on the core, I assume it also includes necromancy or whatever infused those bones with life and a purpose
>>
>>867608
>[Skill gained: Mindless obedience]
That sounds disconcerting. Make sure you can still disobey people.
>>
>>867608
>True Detachment
Lets experiment with that so we can see what that does

Also, with us getting skills involving joint and muscle movement, can we form a more humanoid form?
>>
>>867635
>Ask them about black magic.
The mage says he has a basic theoretical understanding, but doesn't think he can teach me to harness black magic. He also goes on to say that it's not something normal creatures can do, even... "whatever you are". It's normally only monsters that are aligned with something really dark that can do black magic.

It probably wouldn't help to have it where we are going because everything down there is already dead.

>>867671
>Try using black magic on the core
I give this a try when they are not looking to get a better feel for this skill and I did manage to make the core move, however I ran out of whatever I used to cast whatever I cast. It's not mana so I'll call it dark mana for now and it's empty.

>>868860
>Make sure you can still disobey people.
I ask my friends to command me to spread out and despite all effort I followed the command. I don't think I can disobey. I also felt good doing it. I also feel like I should always be spread out now. The best I can do is try to shut out my senses when I think someone might command me.

>>870201
>>True Detachment
>Lets experiment with that so we can see what that does
I can't activate this or use it any way I can figure out. I haven't got a clue what it is.

>Also, with us getting skills involving joint and muscle movement, can we form a more humanoid form?
I can make myself humanoid or any shape, but it takes a lot of effort just to walk. It takes a lot of effort to just hold the shape and not fall over. I can just forget about fighting this way even with magic help.

Outside here I have near endless mana so I can keep the joints and muscles working and I can really throw my slime around with a LOT of force! I can use it to make my slime beam at least ten times as strong, but with the mana I have I only have about 5 shots give or take. I don't really have anything to put joints on though and the muscles are weak without leverage.

I'm going to open the new thread now so I'll post a link in a moment when I'm done writing it.
>>
New thread:
>>871849
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.