[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eagle Rising: A warcraft Quest 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Scarlet_Banner.jpg (44KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
Scarlet_Banner.jpg
44KB, 199x254px
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, welcome to yet another session of Eagle Rising.

I would apologize for the delay in making this thread. I have decided to move on to >>>/qst/ like my peers.

In this story, we take on the role of Anlec Falconcrest, third son of the noble Falconcrest line of Alterac who leaves home and seeks the life of a knight abroad.
After fighting in the first and second wars, he returns home to find his land in ruins and the name of Alterac a curse upon the lips of men, elves and dwarves.

Can you help Anlec come into his own as a lord?
Can you make the Eagle rise once more?

These are the lands of alterac, fairest of all the kingdoms. Your inheritance is the town of Strahnbrad, located at the center of the royal road that passes through alterac and is the lifeblood that sustains your people. The lands to the north are your domain, and encircled on the map. It includes bountiful farmland and groves that are in good demand for building ships.

A long time has passed since you led your small cavalry force out to help the mages and secure your dominion by destroying the threat of the syndicate and their dark masters of the argus wake
>>
>>>/tg/

Only a few have. Quests are being run on /tg/ right now with no trouble.

Just do it there man.
>>
alright
>>
its up on /tg/ now
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.