[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Air Gear Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Note: i won't be running this, but i'm hoping this prompt will spark some interest
Your name is ___, and you're just an average highschool student, aside from one thing....
You're absolutely nuts about ATs!
You've read about them online, in magazines, even watched a few videos of different tricks
You've been saving up for a while, and you've finally got enough for your own pair!
You've really got your heart set on...
>A nice, standard model, nice acceleration, good traction, great for learning the basics, and you can modify them like crazy once you know what you're doing. Everyone who rides ATs started with one of these, like a rite of passage
>Ball Roller ATs, sure they don't get nearly as much speed as the standard model, but they can turn on a dime! They're a bit more expensive though, you might've had to cut some stuff out of your budget, mainly your 12 different AT magazine subscriptions, but it was worth it!
>>
>>803780
Oh, also, feel free to suggest a name
>>
>>803780
You might want to provide us with a little more info than that. Where even are we? What's our family situation like? Have the events of Air Gear happened, have yet to happen, or are happening? Are the girls we meet going to be as ridiculously hot as the ones Ikki runs into? This is essential information, man!

>Name: Shi Houjin, a Chinese-family immigrant, born and raised in whereverthefuckweare
>Standard ATs. Back to basics
>>
>>806213
I left it vague so whoever decided to take over could take the story where they wanted
>>
Don't bring this out here as an actual quest if you don't intend to run it.

Go there >>804963
>>
>>806300
I don't really see what the big deal is
If someone takes over, great
If nobody does, the thread drops to page 10 and falls off the board
Either way, no harm done
>>
That's not how this works.
>>
>>806766
Well, you could just let it die and fall off the board
All you're really doing by commenting is keeping the thread up longer
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.