[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/qtg/ - Quest Thread General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 761
Thread images: 126

File: QST.png (24KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
QST.png
24KB, 250x249px
This is a thread created for the discussion of Quest threads, as well as sharing of advice and guidance for aspiring or current QM's. Posters looking for advice on tabletop games should look elsewhere.

Please do not shitpost, and please report any shit posters attempting to derail discussion or cause strife. This means avoiding tripfag drama or discussion about subjects such as getting rid of /qst/.

Useful links: http://pastebin.com/u5xPbk6w (embed) (embed)
This link contains numerous writing guides, general advice, and various quest tools and communities.

https://twitter.com/Eisenstern/lists/quest-runner-directory/
https://twitter.com/tgquestlist/lists/quest-master-directory (UPDATED LIST)
These are two directories containing the tweets of many current QM's. While a twitter is by no means mandatory, it is a useful tool for both you and your players. To get added to the second list, tweet @tgQuestList. Spamming tweets unrelated to your quest may result in its removal.

IRC Channels:
[The Cabal] #QMC @ Rizon.net (slightly related to quests; enjoys worldbuilding, mechanics and politics)
[Hugbox] #ques/tg/enerals @ Rizon.net (barely related to quests; enjoys Larro quests and anime)

Discord server (Can provide feedback to new QM's, but shitposting is a bannable offense):
https://discord.gg/pXfcXZJ ; https://discord.gg/3CqrnGJ

Archive of quest reviews (if you find a review that is not on the list, please link it in the thread):
http://pastebin.com/u/QuestReviewsArchive

>QM Questions:
What is the minimum number of players worth questing for?

>Player Question:
What is the minimum number of updates worth reading a quest?
>>
>QM Question:
Three.
>Player Question:
However many are able to keep me interested.
>>
>>804963
>QM
One.

>Player
One.
>>
>>804963
>>Player Question:
One, I guess? I mean, you're pretty much gonna read the OP and then decide then and there whether it's interesting for you enough to be worth reading.

Unless you archived versions, where I guess I find myself reading the first few posts of the first thread to see if the general quality of the quest makes it worth reading. Though that might be bias, since I'd probably be reading something that's already piqued my interest.
>>
>>804963
>Player Question
1-2 depending.
>>
>>804963
>QM Question:
Three.

>Player Question:
One.
>>
>>804963
>QM
quality over quantity

>Player
>>
Hey my dudes, can I ask you guys a huge favor?

Today I ran my first quest on /qst/, and it seems to have gone very well. If you want to you can read it over at >>802899

I'll be picking it back up tomorrow around 1pm EST.

Anyway, I'd like to ask you guys to read it and offer me some feedback. What do you think I could improve on? What is a good system for conflict resolution? Am I a horrible person for using a CYOA as a basis for my setting?
>>
>>804963
>Player Question:
Doesn't really matter, honestly, so long as the quest keeps running and it can keep me interested. Of course, that would be difficult with huge amounts of time between the updates.

Somebody asked this a couple QTGs back, and I wanted to ask the QMs about it again.

On a scale from never to Banished Quest, have your players ever made a decision they knew would be a bad decision?
>>
>>805430
Could you give a summary of the premise or some sort of hook?
>>
What is a quest you feel doesn't get as many players as it deserves?
>>
>>805430
I'm glad you recovered your enter key after a few updates.
>>
>>805449
You're a 19 year old NEET living with your sister and mother who receives a strange book detailing the powers of Blood Magic. It's based off of a CYOA that can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/AJLmb
>>
>>805460
....okay. I don't have time to critique the quest itself right now, but I can give you feedback on your summary.

As a premise, it explains what the quest starts off with.

But from your own experience after the first thread, what's it like? Wacky, nuanced, SUFFERING, waifus? What would I be looking for if I should check this quest out?
>>
>>805430
>11 responses to the second post
>char gen that doesn't split the base and deter posters
>gets three anons giving advice when asked

You hit gold buddy. You're now a /qst/ quest exception to the rule. You're already doing better than 97% of the new quests that start here.
>>
>>805521
Well, I'm really only halfway through the first thread, and the player base hasn't decided which direction they want to go exactly. The general consensus though seems to be that they wish to unravel the mysteries of the world, so I guess check the quest out if you want to see some interesting world building and lore at the moment? In the near future I hope to introduce some conflict that should help shape what exactly the community wants to be.

>>805533
I know, I feel absolutely blessed. I used to run quests back on /tg/ (Though I will never admit to what name I ran under) and I thought that now was a good time to start it back up again. Apparently I rolled a crit for my first thread; lets hope it can last.
>>
>>805545
I will warn that if you have doubts, keep them to yourself for a little bit. Explore the doubts by addressing them behind in the scenes in the posts you write. Some players, and many people too IRL, get turned off by someone being doubtful of their own work.

In any case, thread die off is at least nine days away and so long as you keep at least fourish players by the next session you'll know you're solid. So for now, based on what I've read, you just need to QM consistently well and you'll be fine.
>>
>>805460
Is Soma okay with you making a quest about him?
>>
>>805453
Valen. I feel like this could be fixed if someone just got Riz a bottle of sunblock to survive the day with, though. I'm convinced that the only players she's got are either european or fellow vampires.
>>
File: 1470090141346.jpg (125KB, 850x578px) Image search: [Google]
1470090141346.jpg
125KB, 850x578px
Can love bloom in a quest?
Find out with my witch quest that's coming in the future.
>>
>>806027
What, you mean like, between anons? Or between QM and anon?

Because romances between MC and waifu are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>806024
True, man. True.
>>
>>805453
Pandora Quest.

>>805430
I give private reviews through email. Shoot me an address and I'll try to send you something when I get some time. No promises though.

>>806027
Is the MC the witch or is it going to be Bewitched: The Quest?

>>805436
I guess...1 sort of. It was when my players made the risky decision to try and chase the bad guy by jumping on a car. Our powers were being able to control light, not parkour good.
>>
File: qjba_v047_007.png (797KB, 728x1192px) Image search: [Google]
qjba_v047_007.png
797KB, 728x1192px
>>801156
>>802384

>>804963
>What is the minimum number of players worth questing for?
Two

>What is the minimum number of updates worth reading a quest?
Once a day
>>
>>806057
>Pandora Quest.
.....fair. Even if they didn't do anything other than vote, it could use maybe 2 more at any given choice.
>>
hey. NotBloodborne anon here.

The hub, 3 areas (total 4 of the 16 areas ) are now fleshed out with a drawn map and everything.

should i start this week? or perhaps i should wait till some/all the areas are done?

thank you for your reply.
>>
>>806154
>Once a day
Yeah nah. More like once a couple weeks.
>>
>>805436
I'm not sure they knew their choices were bad and made them anyway, or if their (to me) baffling decisions were based on lack of reading comprehension on their or lack of writing skill on my part, but yes. Several times.

More annoying is when they try to tell me stuff about my setting, which is rarer, but also happens intermittently.
>>
>>806174
>Several times

It sounds like you might have a problem on your hands. Is what happens more of a "they bit off more than they could chew" thing or a "they completely missed the point of what was going on" thing?
>>
>>806176
Mostly it's a 'they overestimate the extent to which the world revolves around them' type of thing. Which usually leads to the other two, yes. More of the first option though, I'd say.
>>
>>806179
Maybe it would help if you gave more detail to the limits of the MC's powers and capabilities? I don't mean start reciting power levels, but write that "you cringe at the thought of shouldering such a burden alone" or "the sudden display of power takes your breathe away". Sometimes extra red flags can do a long way.
>>
>>806196
I mean, I'll probably try to implement stuff like that, yeah. On the other hand they have a rather detailed overview on the character sheet.

And well, some of the decisions just baffle me. Like, I shouldn't have to make the best and worst option clear for every vote.
>>
>>806201
People sometimes get carried away in the heat of the moment. Even if they should know they're getting in over their heads they might not know at that moment. Its sort of why computer programs have "are you sure you want to quit" popups and the like.

My sister is in medical practice and she says surgeons work with a chart right next to them. They obviously know the procedure, they just might need a little reminder.
>>
>>804963
This quest is not your typical high school rp, it's a one of a kind hybrid rp with sci-fi, fantasy, alternative history and high school all in one with a dose of craziness as the quest and story progresses!

Join the Odd Story RPG by going to this thread: >>802744
>>
>>806202
Yeah, I'll think about implementing something like that. Thanks for letting me rant and for offering advice. What's your quest about, by the way?
>>
>>806027
Tell me more.

The last guy to stick his nose into the witches theme here didn't last for half a moment and it would be nice to actually have some company again. So what's your premise, time-frame, we talking devil-witches, pagan-witches, modern-witches, something else? Tell me! Tell me everything!
>>
XCOM Quest is live!
>>784189
>>
>>806231
Quests.

Ghoul Quest/Sibella Quest: Started in /co/s Spooktober Waifu quests. An unholy blend of Scooby-Doo, Hannah Barbara multiverse, Crowley occultism, and waifus.

Slasher Quest: A series of one shots in which I'm working with the anons to develop a "slasher skirmish" system that anyone can use for quick slasher killer(s) vs survivors games.

Capeworld: A superhero game based on a /tg/ setting I had a major hand in creating. The Amanda Waller/Nick Fury/Professor X game. The MC is a politico tasked with running an expansion of an American superhero team called the Statesmen. So far the expansion is designed to provide supplementary education and services to young metahumans and need.

Mechagirl Pit Fighter Quest: 110 percent magical realm quest about fighting robogirl gladiators in a Lunar city where violent behavior is heavily restricted.

BioArmor Quest: Slan meets Scanners meets violent 1980's OVA anime like Guyver and Genocyber. The hidden powers that control an alternate 1980's Earth have started a three sided civil war with the MC trapped at the center of it all.

Note that it is BioArmor, one word. Recently there's been a Bio Armor quest that is...satirizing my quest? Imitating my quest? Tributing my quest? I don't know what its supposed to be but it isn't mine.

>>806242
Isn't witch apprentice quest still running though?
>>
>>806267
>Note that it is BioArmor, one word. Recently there's been a Bio Armor quest that is...satirizing my quest? Imitating my quest? Tributing my quest? I don't know what its supposed to be but it isn't mine.

Am I going to be accused of that too, GeneSmith?
>>
>>806267
>I don't know what its supposed to be
Good.
>but it isn't mine
And that's why.
>>
Y'know, I kinda wish more experience QMs with a better sense of a writing would take up short quests that use concepts from lesser, not really well done, stagnant quests of newer QMs.
>>
>>806290
Quest Adoption seems to be a kind of taboo thing without have the express permission of the original author, which is hard to get since most first time quest authors tend to disappear into the ethereal mists after four or five updates.
>>
>>806277
Hey, I'm just glad you didn't write me in the story to take it up the ass like you did with Velo.

You're going to do it with the next one, aren't you?

I'm legitimately curious what you or your "friend" will do for Ghoul Quest.

>>806290
I'd ask what quests you'll talking about, but I think the implications are clear.

There's room for one-shot "take that QM I hate" remakes and reimaginings. If people like it, they like it. It'll bring attention to the original works if nothing else.
>>
>>806311
Well then they just need to learn how to not ask for permission from dead quests. I'm sure if they blanketly ask in the general, and don't receive a response, that silence can be taken as consent.

>>806312
There are good quests ideas that are just dead, too. Those are the one's I'm thinking about mostly.
>>
>>806312
>Hey, I'm just glad you didn't write me in the story to take it up the ass like you did with Velo.
>You're going to do it with the next one, aren't you?

I'm content to keep all my mocking of you contained in the quest thread general.

>I'm legitimately curious what you or your "friend" will do for Ghoul Quest.

Is this a genuine implication I'm responsible specifically after I made fun of the idea that you would imply I was responsible?

If so that's pretty hilarious.
>>
>>806312
You have this wierd fixation with taking it up the ass.

Also you keep implying that it was Trick punishing his players when they were the ones that voted for it. Tbqh that fling was one of the sweeter moments in that quest.
>>
>>806316

Silence is never consent :^)

No but I understand what you're getting at, it's just to me at least using someone else's IP feels dirty. I had a minor existential crisis over using a cyoa as a basis for my own quest. It's kind of hard to just "get over" unless you're lacking in morals.

I feel that as creators, authors have a natural respect for things that others have created. We know how hard it is to take that first step by putting something out there, and even if you don't stick with it it's commendable that you did anything in the first place.
>>
>>806322
Woah man, you aren't allowed to hate on GeneSmith at the same time as me.

You don't want this to become a hugbox, do you?
>>
>>806324
Wait does a few people messing with a person count as a hug box now? Shit, times and definitions are changing.
>>
>>806327
Any time more than one person thinks that GeneSmith is retarded and tells him that to his face, its a hugbox.

So most of the time the entire planet is a hugbox.

Now that you know you can work to allow the existence of other opinions!
>>
>>806323
Ahh, I see. Morals. Creator's responsibility. Feelings and stuffss of writers.
I hadn't that about those things at all.

I just want more good redux quests, screw principles and righteousness.
>>
>>806311
>taboo without the express permission of the original author.

It happens anyway though. It would be nice if people asked before they wrote fan fiction of your quest though, just to show a little politeness.

>>806316
Such as? We can't do anything with dead ideas if you don't unearth them for us. This thread is supposed to be a workshop, not just a drama factory after all.

>>806321
Yes Trick, we know you a good boy. You din du nuffin. Just tell your "friend' I appreciate all fanficiton and look forward to reading...I don't know, GhoulQuest by Bella Quest?

>>806327
I dared call the discord a hugbox and he he's been on me about it ever sense like a Jewish mother.

>>806322
You act like punishing his players and going with what they voted are mutually exclusive. About half voted against it, including poor Velo. And then about half voted for suicide, again including poor Velo.
>>
>>806330
>Yes Trick, we know you a good boy. You din du nuffin. Just tell your "friend' I appreciate all fanficiton and look forward to reading...I don't know, GhoulQuest by Bella Quest?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, you're actually doubling down on this I love it.

So what, the list is now that I've misarchived a thread of yours, apparently deleted another or something and now I'm running a parody quest to mock you.

Oh and I'm going to have you as an expy in a future quest for the sole purpose of fucking you up the ass, can't forget that.

By the way, I'm also responsible for burning your hot pockets in the microwave and slowing down traffic on your morning commute every Wednesday.
>>
I wouldn't mind too terribly if someone did their own quest using characters from mine. I'd be kind of flattered they found the character interesting enough to want to make a quest revolving around them. That is of course only if the quest isn't a blatant mockery of my quest or characters.
>>
>>806330
>Such as?
I would prefer QMs only try at ideas they know they'll enjoy, for example they'll have played it or already know of it, even if it's not likely to be something I like. People tend to do better that way. And then, a dead list won't be concisely reflective of that want. I'd probably be better off retooling premises and suggesting those. Either or, it'll take some thought and time for much later.
>>
>>806336
>slowing down traffic on your morning commute every Wednesday.
TRUE EVIL
>>
>>806336
>Oh and I'm going to have you as an expy in a future quest for the sole purpose of fucking you up the ass, can't forget that.

I'm beginning to think he secretly wants that and this is his way of egging you on.
>>
I personally wouldn't mind taking over a dead quest. Redux quests seem interesting to me as well.

Inversely, I also wouldn't mind if someone took over a dead quest of mine too much without talking to me- might be interesting to see how someone else takes it. I'd just hope that their tone wouldn't different horribly from mine- or maybe just specifically state that it's a 'remix/unofficial continuation' quest from mine, of sorts. Y'know, basically just give baseline credit.

Also Magical Girl For Hire resumes in about an hour if I can get off my ass and finish some chores.
>>
>>806336
Jokes on you Trick. Those are my sister's hot pockets. I have pop tarts.

And its okay Trick, its okay. Every time you vehemently deny trying to mess with me I believe you, you know that right?

>>806337
The weird thing is "Bio Armor" doesn't seem to really read as mockery. It reads more like the Zack Snyder adaptation of BioArmor. I think someone wanted to try rewriting and "beating" my quest, got bored, saw there were only 9 other people, and hastily ended it with a promise to do another of my quests next week.

>>806344
Well he is the only QM to ever do that to another QM. And fag shaming, really? You know that's going to be illegal once Hillary wins tonight, right?

>>806346
What dead quest do you want to see remade?
>>
>>806352
>And fag shaming, really?
When did I...

I just said that fling Benjen and Will was one of the sweeter parts of the quest unironically a few posts back.

You're the one who keeps saying taking it up the ass is punishment. 'Poor Velo'.

If anyone is fag shaming here it's you.
>>
>>806312
>>806311
It takes a special sort of arrogance to lay claim to another's intellectual property and improve it. As a ghost writer, I know exactly how hard it is to do such a thing and honor the work itself.

Most people who don't have the talent for it are hacks who need someone else's creative output to try and demonstrate their 'incredible writing skill' by pawning someone else's work as their own, rather than trying to 'improve' it.
>>
>>806329
That's different than using someone's dead quest as a basis for your own - that's attempting to revitalize a genre (redux IS a genre after all).
>>
>>806358
>another's intellectual property and improve it

And yet we have literally dozens of fanfic quests. But I guess its okay for us to lay claim to important people's intellectual properties but not each other's for some reason.
>>
>>806352
I don't know if it's DEAD dead dead, but I'd love to see Hero Guardian Quest picked up I'd do it if I thought I could get away with it, and I'd like to see Monster Girl Academy given a second shake as well. By someone who has better grammar. I'm sorry Headmaster, I want to love you so much, you have fantastic ideas, but you make it so hard...
>>
>>806358
> As a ghost writer

Jesus fucking christ it's a ghost

It's not halloween anymore you spooky shit fuck off with the skeletons
>>
>>806346
quite a few people have tried to reboot AoPH. They didn't technically have permission, but Dran never gave a fuck.
>>
>>806358
The other kind of Fanfiction...
But yes, even if quests have a fairly low barrier to entry all the good reduxes I can think of are few.

>>806362
Either way, I want forgotten ideas (some in years) to be given better attempts. As a premise gauntlet I'll get some use out of it myself.
>>
>>806267
>Isn't witch apprentice quest still running though?
I certainly don't remember dropping it, so it should be. That's no reason for me not to want more, though.

>>806027
Tell me more already!

>>806290
...why? If the idea is good but the execution bad, you steal the idea discreetly and never tell a soul. Why bother putting in all the effort to run a quest that's not even your own?
>>
>>806357
You're implying I'm secretly panting with erotic lust for Trick to write more gay fanfiction about me and that I should feel ashamed for it

>I'm beginning to think he secretly wants that and this is his way of egging you on.

And I think it is a case of "poor Velo" when he asks Trick to stop and Trick does it anyway for the lulz.

>>806372
Well I can ask Awoo. I doubt he'd say yes though.

>>806366
There's a difference between uploading something on fanficiton.net and taking someone's quest. It's not surprising you can't understand the difference though.

>>806380
>Why?

There are two things I think are getting conflated. One is using a premise or genre. "Magical Girls in WW2" for instance. Another is flat out remaking a quest.
>>
>>806366
I feel the same way about fanfic, actually, but most fanfic is about honoring the original writing, though there are inevitable fanon rape cases (Mary Sue, lookign at you).

But that's an opinion, and I'm not in a position to actually enforce anything. I'm just saying taking dead quests and reusing them seems like a very poor method of revitalizing a genre. Making your own quest using concepts presented? I can get behind that.

The line between genre and plagiarism is fairly wide and somewhat blurred at the edges, after all.
>>
Question:

How do you guys get feedback for your quest? I feel like my anons don't really say much about the quest or vote on the archive and it's kind of frustrating.

I have concerns about pacing sometimes and whenever I ask for comments I am greeted with silence.

So yeah, feedback - how get.
>>
>>806391
Beg, plead, whine, and ask.
>>
>>806384
>You're implying I'm secretly panting with erotic lust for Trick to write more gay fanfiction about me and that I should feel ashamed for it

We don't think you should feel ashamed about it.

We think you should just admit it.

It's alright mate.
>>
>>806384
>You're implying I'm secretly panting with erotic lust for Trick to write more gay fanfiction about me
Yes I do think that is very true.

>and that I should feel ashamed for it
I implied nothing of the sort. You might be projecting a bit here.
>>
>>806384
>write more gay fanfiction

Wait wait wait.

I've just now realized how you've phrased this.

/More/ gay fanfiction?

Are you under the belief that I have already written gay fanfiction about you?

Is this another crime on my list of transgressions?
>>
>>806391
This basically:>>806393

I sometimes take a moment at the end of quests to ask the players' are liking things. I sometimes do a little Q and A thing, maybe post some stuff about worldbuilding and lore. Its something of an institution now in my Ghoul Quests. The anons call it "Real Wendigo Hours"
>>
>>806399
You did write gay fanfiction about Velo.

I know you probably didn't think it was gay when you wrote it. It just came out, right?
>>
File: IMG_2347.png (193KB, 693x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2347.png
193KB, 693x461px
>>806402
There's gay fanfiction about me written by Trick?

Jesus fuck someone link me now
>>
>>806405
The MC of my quest had homosexual relations with another man which I, quite tastefully I might add, had as a fade to black.

>>806402

And now it seems GeneSmith is waiting for me to luridly describe his own buttsex scene.

I hate to inform you of this GeneSmith, but all the actual gay fanfiction rests upon Sue's shoulders so you'll have to look to her for any aid with your current fixation.
>>
>>806408
I thought we were about to make sweet fanfictiony love Trick

Man am I dissapointed
>>
File: 8-bit Slashers.jpg (488KB, 2800x1654px) Image search: [Google]
8-bit Slashers.jpg
488KB, 2800x1654px
>>806406

Slasher Quest: Camp Red Water continues!
>>
>>806402
I reiterate my statement that if anyone is fag shaming here it's you, you goddamn hypocrite.

Everything you write is littered with negative connotations when comes to homosexuality.
>>
>>806411
Man you probably aren't even Velo.
>>
>>806416
And I don't believe you're actually Trick, yet here we are
>>
>>806414
>Everything you write is littered with negative connotations when it comes to homosexuality

FOUND THE SHILLARY VOTER

>>806408
>It's not gay guys I swear! I faded to black!
>Proceeds to have a voting war on whether Velo bottomed or not
>M-muh players forced me to do it!

>>806422
Its a Darth Vader thing. The real Trick died a long time ago. He is now more meme than man.
>>
>>806384
>Well I can ask Awoo. I doubt he'd say yes though.
you keep regular correspondence with Awoo?
>>
>>806391
Don't ask them what you're doing wrong. Very few players will ever answer that question honestly, they've had way too many QMs vanish to actually dare tell you the truth.

Instead, ask positive questions. "What do you want to see more of in the future?" is a lot more likely to get some productive answers than "How's my grammar?" You can also get a lot of silent feedback just by watching your players discuss events and characters. Pay attention to what they're saying, what they're liking, and you'll have an idea what to do next.

Alternatively, just make someone angry. They'll give you a ton of feedback then.
>>
>>806424
Memevulture*
>>
>>806435
This so much. Whenever the players discuss something important to them, log it. Like an actual DM in a long term campaign. Even if they don't discuss things the majority swing or presence of near-splits between votes can be used to verify the more silent posters' opinions.
>>
>>806431
No, but I've PMed him before when I privately reviewed a part of his quest. All I can do is light up the Awoo signal and see if he answers.

>>806435
>>806439
This is very good advice.
>>
>>806391
simplest way is to ask who best girl is. Whether that gets you anything useful is a different matter.
>>
>>806439

Thanks, that's something I have been doing. Glad It's not wasted notation.

It's more that a couple of things have ended up far slower paced than I've liked due to real life and a lot of bad dice have caused the quest to become super combat heavy.

The discussion seems to have died down yet I still get votes and participation even if no feedback.
>>
>>806440
Could you review my quest?
Looking for any pointers
@ShiftyQuest is my twitter if you'd like to DM
>>
>>806447
>>806447
>>806447

Eclipsed Moon Quest Episode 140 resumes.
>>
>>806424
>Greentexting

Alright kiddo.

But seriously, yea.

After my players voted to have gay sex they were insistent on possessing the knowledge of whether they were the top or the bottom to confirm their masculinity or something stupid.

So I threw it up to a vote and the majority voted to be the bottom.

I guess I should have disregarded player agency and declared they were the top so as not to punish them because apparently taking it up the ass is bad.

I still don't see what the issue is or how its a punishment to have an MC have gay sex.
>>
>>806452
Don't bother Trick. Dude's been reduced to shouting /pol/shit and using 'muh'.
>>
>>806448
I'll look into it.
>>
File: 1417046310011.gif (299KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1417046310011.gif
299KB, 480x270px
>exalted quest cancelled today
>it was my only day off
>>
If everyone's probably seen your quest a few threads in already and you'll undoubtedly lose players as you go on, how do you stop your quest from dying a slow death?
>>
>>806452
>How is it a punishment

Because Velo the QM didn't want his avatar to be apart of your slash fiction.

Now I'm not one of those people that thinks its a crime if someone does something bad to someone's avatar in a chat or video game. I think the people on the news that want to prosecute people that teabag them in a video game are ridiculous. But you can't say Velo liked what you did. He voted to have his avatar kill himself afterwards.

>>806482
Just keep posting. An animal dies when its heart stops pumping. Keep it active even through the slow times.
>>
>>806482
There will always be a drop off from the first thread, but if you're lucky you'll get a core playerbase that'll stick with you to the end.

To make sure you don't lose that core playerbase as a QM you need to be consistent.
>>
>>806487
I love this is coming from the guy that got his '''''reviewing''''' start by shitting on Velo's work and went for as many low blows as possible in attempt to be 'comedic'.

But yeah keep riding that high horse.
>>
>>806482
Keep it interesting.

Players leave eventually, but at a much slower pace once you're a few threads in. At that point they're invested and will generally be getting exactly what they follow you for and stick with you. Mostly.

And for the ones that do leave, well, if you run your quest long enough and it gets seen in the catalog long enough, you'll also have new people checking it out and sometimes sticking around. Keep your quest interesting, and the curious few will have more motivation to join.

And for the rest, well, you could do the obvious thing and make sure your quest actually has an ending. I know lots of great ones don't, but that doesn't mean yours shouldn't have one.
>>
>>806162
Are they all accessible from the start? If not, leave them for now and you can work on them when you're started but not running.

Hyping your first thread is the most important thing for you to do now.
>>
>>806494
Negatively reviewing someone's quest and calling them a bad guy for Velo-ing equals taking over theri quest and avatar and making them have gay sex in your book?
>>
>>806503
Whoa buddy there ain't nothing wrong with gay sex
>>
>>806497
Excluding the hub, two are. the fourth is a follow up to one of the two areas. Another two more areas are accessible from the start but they are not finished just yet.

what is the best time to start a new quest? my thinking is either Thursday or Friday but i can be wrong.
>>
>>806510
There is when the guy is asking you not to have his avatar involved.
>>
>>806481

If it makes you feel any better, my quest that is also Exalted (kinda) runs today!
>>
Post for new /qtg/ thread, Gem Quest is live;

>>795936
>>
>>806487
That wasn't even the real Velo at that point. He proliferated his trip and that was i think either Plague or Inky at the time. You're just a misinformed cuck.
>>
If you are interested in the Odd Story RPG quest, go to this thread here: >>802744
>>
File: A SCORPIAN!.png (212KB, 1507x1168px) Image search: [Google]
A SCORPIAN!.png
212KB, 1507x1168px
>>806555

Mechagirl Pit Fighter returns!
>>
Blood Magic Quest is up and running now!

>>802899

Come on in and enjoy yourself!
>>
>>806346
Could we request certain dead quests?
>>
Sooo my college Wi-Fi blocked all of 4chan. Anyone know how I could get around it without having to post on mobile like I currently am?
>>
>>806704
Proxy
>>
>>806707
You generally can't post from a proxy server though. At least the way I know how to do it.
>>
>>806704

Try entering the board specifically, rather than just 4chan. I got past a local block doing that.
>>
>>806729
Doesn't work! I'm just gonna ask my friend in IT if he can get it unblocked. They only do this during preview days or board meetings since they want to save on bandwidth and convince the board that no one ever looks at open here (despite imgur not being blocked)
>>
>>806739
*porn not open. Damn mobile posting.
>>
>>806739

Friend of mine went to college all the way up for his master's degree.

6 years of phoneposting since the campus wouldn't allow 4chan period.

The best advice I can give in a last ditch effort is to slave your phone's connection to 4chan. If you're running a quest then at the very least you can do it on a keyboard worth a shit.
>>
>>806782
I pay for my own data though and that sounds expensive as shit.

It wasn't blocked at the beginning of the year so hopefully me emailing them will get something changed. If not, I'll do what I did last time where I type everything on Google drive and then cut and past it from my phone.
>>
>>806798

Starting a new quest.

Pls have interest /qst/.
>>
Fuck, finally! I emailed IT and they unblocked it for me. At least for now.
>>
Alchemical Blade Quest will be live an hour and a half!

I just need to feast on the tears of /pol/ until then.
>>
What do you guys think about a QMC that cannot physically affect the characters in the story? Like we're watching other characters through a terminal, but our interaction with them is for the most part limited to speaking with them and relaying information verbally.

Planning on running a quest where this is a major element, but it's not too late for me to change that if it sounds like it'd be too poorly received.
>>
>>807151
...a mind parasite that can only control the mouth?
>>
>>807151
Some people will like it and others won't.

Interacting with a new world is really exciting for some players but for other players, affecting the world and taking action are much more exciting.
>>
>>807151
So, we would be participating in a quest, where we participate in a quest?
>>
>>807151

It couldn't hurt to try, as I see it. Sounds like the sort of idea that'd either go really well or fucking horrendous.
>>
>>807156
More like we're locked in a room with a text parsing terminal, screens viewing other characters and an audio feed of those characters and we're supposed to help them solve puzzles and explore the world.

>>807171
More or less. We control the QMC, who is "controlling" (read: asking) the other characters. I was thinking players might find this frustrating when they can't just vote to smack a bitch when they step out of line.

Really my idea of the premise isn't quite as hard on the "no actual interaction" as I'm making it sound, since the QMC won't be alone in the room, but the focus is going to be pretty clearly on teamwork with the other characters via the terminal.

>>807181
Sweet. I suppose I can always throw in a "wildcard" character, aka QMC 2, who can be in the physical presence of the rest of the cast if the players are feeling too impotent.
>>
>>807190
Like playing Night Trap without the traps?
I am not talking about men dressingas women, i swear
>>
>>807151
>>807190
Like that PS2 game called Lifeline/Operator's Side?
>>
>>807199
>Like playing Night Trap
Yes.
>without the traps
No.
>>
>>807213
You've piqued my interest
>>
File: 1477236520819.png (140KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1477236520819.png
140KB, 368x368px
>tfw you think of a quest
>tfw you realize its basically Totemist Quest

Whatever happened to Diarca?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI
>>
File: nine-eleven.png (352KB, 370x556px) Image search: [Google]
nine-eleven.png
352KB, 370x556px
Hey, how often should I be able to write like on a weekly basis to run two quests with any kind of regularity?
>>
>>807222
Well, I'll post a link when I start it. Probably in a few days.
>>
>>807258
When I had three I did two or three days of my main quest and a day for each of my other quests.

That's when I had more time than I should have so It honestly depends on what your schedule is like.
>>
>>807258
Twice. 'Regularity' just means consistently or to a schedule.
>>
>>807270
>>807280

I MIGHT be able to run like twice a week. Once a week sometimes.

Should I stick to one quest or try out my new idea?
>>
>>807248
He came back once
>>
>>807284
Oh and the idea is Supernatural meets Penny Dreadful meets Call of Cthulu in WW2 America where most every able-bodied man is gone and it's heavily influenced by American folk-lore and native american mythology. I've got the basics of a plot and a really interesting character creator that should keep people interested for a few threads just to see how that works out.
>>
File: RCO020.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO020.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
http://anonkun.com/stories/symbiote-quest-20/nLFhaigrSfd8Kdqfr/issue-6-i-wish/imieJ589eR8krGejE

I'm live again

>>807284
If you feel the need to write it I say write it then again I'm literally the worst person to answer this
>>
>>807151
Heroquest Rena?
>>
>>807284

Do as you feel.

I knew starting a quest on a tuesday was a terrible move, but the inspiration came so there we go.

QMing is a creative enterprise. If you're feeling the need to create, that's the best time to do it.

>>807357
>If you feel the need to write it I say write it

Basically this.
>>
>>807386
I'm not familiar.
>>
File: Leviathan.jpg (42KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
Leviathan.jpg
42KB, 500x473px
Alchemical Blade Quest is now up and running! Do you enjoy cyberpunk, magic in said cyberpunk, espionage, conspiracies, and high octane action of slicing tanks apart with sharp pointy objects and the single episode of Gynoids in bikini swimsuits? Then you make like it!

>>807456

Know about Exalted? Then you may tangentially enjoy this as it's set within the Modern version of it!
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

Trying to see what perspective I run from tonight.
>>
>>807509
Welp.
>>
>>804963
>OP question
I usually wait for three to start

>Player question
Uh. I'd rather not answer that question, as this last thread of CQ was bad about that

Working on the opening post of Norseman Saga now, should be up before long. Gonna be starting our raid tonight!
>>
>>807641
>>807641
>>807641

Let's kill some slavs
>>
>QM Questions:

>Player Question:
>What is the minimum number of updates worth reading a quest?

If the story is interesting, than one.
>>
How often do you put in themes in your stories?
>>
>>807743
I always do. It probably comes off as 2deep4me sometimes but hey, it's easier to write.
>>
>>807752
Certainly better than trying to force in morals because it leaves things open to interpretation and discussion (read: arguments)
>>
>>807752
I do this all the time. Sibella is about trust, Mechagirl is about taking back control from your name to your life, BioArmor is (currently) about development in the aftermath of failure and normally about the harmfulness of good intentions.

Slasher Quest is about killing teenagers. That's a theme right? Although Cenotaph Slayer had themes of loss and xenia, very Greek tragedy.
>>
>>806036
I would read a QM x questor romance, no question.
>>
>>807151
Makes me think of the navigation Reploids from Megaman X. They can relay information to their unit(s), but in the end, they can only offer suggestions.

I've wanted to run a quest where you play as someone who wants to run their own mercenary company; you'd make calls or meet people in cafés for recruitment, then guiding them on missions based on a flow of intel. The information you provide them along with your suggestions would mean the difference between life and death. But, I would also include powers the navigator could use herself, kinda like CO Powers from Advance Wars.

Many limitations prevent me from running a quest, though. Hopefully this little blurb can give another Anon some ideas.
>>
>>807248
Something about not wanting to run on /qst/? Citation needed, but I can't provide. Can I get a witness/screencap?
>>
>>807248
He got so bootyblasted about /qst/ that he disappeared. He always seemed like a chill guy but it turns out that he's a huge drama queen.
>>
>>806290
That's how I feel about that one RWBY quest that popped up recently. I've got a pretty excellent grasp on the world and the QM just doesn't seem particularly confident or skilled enough to pull off something so grandiose.

Not to imply that RWBY is particularly good or grounded, but the universe as a whole has so much potential it's a shame there aren't more people trying their hand at a quest for it.
>>
>>808206
Well, after a certain Space Western, I'll try a hand at it.
>>
>>808206
I'd love to see a RWBY Quest done well. There's a lot of potential in the setting that even the showrunners kind of squander.
>>
>>808206

To elaborate on: >>808245

It'd probably use the setting, and be located far away from canon characters doing their thing.
>>
>>806448
It looks like twitter won't let me message you unless you follow me. I'm @QuestGuy.
>>
>Too fucking depressed to QM
>Still get ideas for future scenarios that my story hasn't even come close reaching yet, let alone fulfilling

>>807743

All of the time, but I generally don't have particular overarching theme.

/qtg/ Question: Is it weird that my players generally trying to make allies out of characters that I as the QM never thought would've been possible and drop the "Staring Cast" like a hot rock? (EX: Kind-of/Sort-of befriending someone that wanted to kill The MC by simply talking it out over several rounds of drinks at a bar; Almost wanting to join up with the BBEG because of how eloquently he explained his actions etc. etc.)
>>
>>808758
>First case:
If the character that wanted to kill the MC had a "nothing personal" atittude or was pretty personalbe outside of his mission to kill him, i don't see why not

>Second case:
The bleakest your setting, the more the players' opinion of the villian's point of view shiftes from "something to be despised" to "Another option". Bonus points if he is charismatic
>>
>>808767

>First Case
The players owned up to what the MC did to piss her off, then left on "Not 100% friendly, but at least she won't kill us" kind-of terms. They're still going to have o fight her at some point, but now it's a "Sparring Session" instead of some straight-up fight to the death shit.

>Second Case
I think I've created some kind of insane mixture of Trump and Ozymandias from The Watchmen wrapped up in a Fujo-bait wrapper when I wanted Satan Incarnate. I'm not complaining though...
>>
>>808783
If they are willing to take responsability for their actions, i don't see why friendship should be impossible, if they were (sorta) forgiven by their would be killer (Who had her reasons)

So, a bishie Senator Armstrong? Characters like those tend to be liked because they seriously believe that what they are doing is right. And enough charisma to pull it off. For better or worse.
>>
File: 54195960_p32.png (180KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
54195960_p32.png
180KB, 800x800px
>>808802

Basically yes to both, but the BBEG is more of a "Shady Businessman with connections" than a politician with a soft spot for saving the earth:

>"By the year 2030, the world that we know, understand, acknowledge and live in currently will cease to exist. Then your a rights as a human being, your sense of individuality, your sense of ownership and sense of self... Will also cease to exist." "Even with all of my vast wealth and riches there is very, very little I or anyone else can do about it. Global Warming has accelerated to a point where, if the global population isn't culled by 2/3rds and resources were equalized among what is left of humanity, the Earth's weather patterns would become so extreme that life and food and civilization itself would break under the pressure."
>>
>>808830
Culling the population is not something i am too thrilled about. Now some aggressively enforced population control programs should solve the problem just as well and without the bloodshed

I would do him tho'. so he has that going for him
>>
>>808835

What made that speech work was that he was talking to an MC that already has issues about her sense of self and who she is, so the idea of some outside force deciding what she's going to be for the rest of her life scared her a little and all three of my players picked up on that straight away (Save for one guy that wanted her to go "Full GeneSmith").
>>
>>808843
You mean "Fuck everyone. i am going to make my own side! With pachinko and lolis"?
>>
>>808853

"And NANOMACHINES SON!"
>>
>>808854
Nanomachines? Nah, we are kind of aiming for satellites that shoot nuclear pumped LASER beams.
>>
File: artwork.jpg (49KB, 300x582px) Image search: [Google]
artwork.jpg
49KB, 300x582px
>>808857

>nuclear pumped LASER beams.

No nukes. There's no money in them compared to clean-energy sources... Like Ki. So he wears a costume that's wired to a whole bunch of special machines in an underground warehouse, which are linked to an orbiting laser cannon.
>>
>>808868
Sounds interesting, what's your quest title, anon?
I'll give it a read. After i wake up.
>>
>>808879

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=KoF:R%20Quest

Or the pastebin with Pure story text:

>King of Fighters Quest:Reborn 1-9: http://pastebin.com/a8cqm8sk
>King of Fighters Quest: Reborn 10-12: http://pastebin.com/yxx6WRXv

I wish I could say when I'll run it again, but I have been a mixture of sick, busy, depressed and sick lately.
>>
File: 1469765295756.png (259KB, 687x762px) Image search: [Google]
1469765295756.png
259KB, 687x762px
>>806372
>Hero Guardian Quest picked up I'd do it if I thought I could get away with it
Got a message over discord, so I find myself here again real quick.
You have my blessing to do so if you make everything that happened in the quest a dream if you do a hard reboot with another main character or a soft reboot with Lin still in the MC boots. That would be interesting for both you and the players in my opinion.
And If you wanna continue where the story left off, that's okay too and I'll happily give you the cliff notes over discord or something for possible future characters - probable events - and other plot stuff you might want to know etc. Up to you.
>>
>>808938
Hey, I need to talk to you on Discord.
>>
>>808938
>>808945
Or if that doesn't work, do you have a new twitter? I just want to chat with ye after you've been gone for so long.
>>
So. Election Victory Quest when?
>>
Is it a good idea to run something not smut and not for degenerates on akun
>>
>>809095
It isn't the worst idea, probably.
>>
>>809095
Unfortunately, it seems that the quests that do get attention over there has smut in them.
>>
>>809095
You could, just expect little attention, and for players to jump to the option that presents the vaguest possibility of smut if it is in any way implied.
>>
What is the advisable amount of waifubait without turning it into a harem shitshow in your opinions?

I only have one in what I'm running right now (and near immediately turned the players off of her) but was thinking of adding a couple more because people love that shit. I was personally going to go with just two or three.
>>
>>809190
Just introduce bitches when it makes sense to do so and the players will find a waifuable trait in their character by themselves.
>>
File: 18-eighteen.jpg (2MB, 1517x2011px) Image search: [Google]
18-eighteen.jpg
2MB, 1517x2011px
So guys, I'm running a quest on Twitter, just trying something different. Check it out if you are interested.

https://twitter.com/ro3clothing
>>
>>809205
Question.

Obviously it depends, but how is it best to introduce bitches as waifuable characters? Or introduce waifuable/husbandoable characters in general.
>>
>>806798

Continuation of yesterday's new quest.
>>
>>809326
What's with the clothing line angle?
>>
>>809372
it's part of a bigger project.

I mean, Rule of Three is actually a clothing brand I started two months ago, but I wanted to innovate something within this industry. My idea was to go from one person coming up with designs for clothes, to anybody being able to influence and collaborate together. The medium for that was these kind of storytelling games we have on /qst/.

The goal was to have people from fashion communities contribute to this, but I didn't have too much success so far, so I'm just posting here, since you guys are interested in stories.

tl dr; you can just ignore the clothing part if you want, and just see the quest as a common one on /qst/
>>
>>809095
I fucking barely update my wololo for city council quest anymore due to only getting up to 5 people and only 2 of them vote.

Meanwhile a literal gay rape quest has 40 people on it and voting is instant.

Fuck anonkun
>>
>>809392
>wololo
Found the problem.
>>
>>809392
Breh
>>
>>809749

Shipgirl Commander XXVII is up.
>>
Alchemical Blade Quest is now continuing!

>>807456

Note to self: Don't run during an election again
>>
>>809880
Indeed. Who thought it was a good idea to have a rolling sticky on /pol/?
>>
Norseman Saga is starting back up again

>>807641
>>
Hey, Notbloodborne anon here.

With most of early game done, I feel confident to start my quest on Friday.

The premise for those who might be interested:

You are an emissary tasked to awaken the gods of above and below from their slumber. Fulfill your duty in a world of terror and madness.

Keep your eyes closed.

if you have any question to ask then, please do.

Thank you.
>>
>>810137
will there be waifus
>>
>>810137
how curahzy is the combat?
>>
>>810153
i suppose? some female characters can be interpreted as waifus, i think.

they are not the main focus though. the main focus is on the world and the environment. The churning horrors that surrounds the main character and what not.
>>
>>810164
well according to the player's current arms. firearms, arcane arts....etc, various options will be available in combat with a write-in.

The foes and the bosses are abundant and different. They are not here as a 'obstacle'; they are a part of this world i am building.

System wise, it is a simple best out of three d100. Punishment is usually a consequence of the player's decisions not from the dices themselves. In most cases i will give the players a chance or two to recover from bad rolls.

Do you have any other question in mind?
>>
>>810168
oops, that came out wrong, i meant to type

will u be my waifu
>>
>>810188
>Punishment is usually a consequence of the player's decisions
which is why I was asking about how cuhrazy

Since you mentioned Bloodborne, can I assume that a lot of unrealistic weapons/tactics would be feasible?
>>
>>810191
i am flattered anon, thank you.

>>810202
Almost all of the weapons have a trick mode.

it will not take priority over functionality but yes, there will be cuhrazy weapons.
>>
>>810217
If you want your combat to have spectacle, read up on Joker Quest and Deniable Assets Quest. Extranatural Enforcer, too.

All three have great combat.

Might also want to pick up the combat chain system used in the two latter quests.
>>
>>810432
>pick up the combat chain system used in the two latter quests.
please no
having to think about combat choices is a chore
>>
File: confused alicia.jpg (31KB, 599x605px) Image search: [Google]
confused alicia.jpg
31KB, 599x605px
>>810444
>Having some agency in a fight is boring
>>
>>810468
Yeah, I don't get it either. Then again, capitalization seems to be a chore for them too.
>>
How would you guys pull off a quest that features the crushing despair and oblivion of Inio Asano's writing style? (Oyasumi Punpun, Solanin, etc)
>>
>>810674
Get Riz to write it.
>>
>>810674
Get Asano to write it.
>>
>>810674
Make it autobiographical.
>>
File: Worm.jpg (149KB, 893x894px) Image search: [Google]
Worm.jpg
149KB, 893x894px
I'm thinking of running a Worm-verse quest. Is that something anyone here would be interested in?
>>
File: sad mike.jpg (36KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
sad mike.jpg
36KB, 663x579px
>>810727
>>
>>810727
Writing in boring old mundane reality is boring and best served in bookstores' bestseller lists or on boring old regular TV.
>>
>>810432
i will, thank you.
>>
>"I am wololo, converter of worlds! I cannot be content witho only 2 converts a day! I must do more!"

>WOLO LO WOLO LO FUCKING WOLO LOLOLOOOOOOO

>YOU SCREAM AS A FUCKING AUTIST WITHIN YOU COMES OUT!

>With the force of ten thousand rees you hit

Your quest is absolute shit. That's why no one reads it.
>>
>>811140
What the fuck is that from?
>>
>>811140
Forcing dumb memes into your writing will always be shit no matter the medium.
>>
>>811149
https://anonkun.com/stories/wololo-to-city-hall/nNSryKxg5yFTMMHA9/ward-10-lives-matter/vTacxC2prQBs6yrqr

From the guy complaining up above that I forgot to quote.
>>809392
>>
>>810735
Good luck with that. Everyone wants to run one but no one wants to play one.

Basically, it's the fanon-poisoned archetype in spades.
>>
File: 1433691773883.jpg (75KB, 757x960px) Image search: [Google]
1433691773883.jpg
75KB, 757x960px
I'd like to run a quest but I work a weird schedule.
I work Monday+Tuesday days, then Fri, sat, sun for one week, then Wed +Thur the next week.
The next 2 weeks I work nights on the same schedule.

Would it be possible to have any sort of audience at all?
>>
>>811211
It's always possible.
>>
>>811213
Not always, there are lots of variables. Please don't mislead people.
>>
>>811214
So there are times when it's impossible to have any audience?
>>
>>811222
Wednesdays (Thursdays in the eastern hemisphere), according to common belief
>>
>>811222
dead days used to be a big issue but desu man, /qst/ is slow as shit already, and your quest isn't falling off the board for a while.

Run whenever you want to, as long as you tell your players and don't ditch the thread completely.
>>
>>811235 was intended for >>811211]
>>
>>811209
I was thinking of making it a quest set in the Wormverse, but with a (mostly) new cast of npcs, or established npcs being different in the quest than in the canon.
For example, in my quest, the head of the BB protectorite isn't Armsmaster, but Jack Slash.

You think that might alleviate some of the issues?
>>
>>811239
How'd my ID change?
>>
>>811239
Either you changed locations or you have a dynamic IP.
>>
>>811239
Hard to say. You still have to navigate the fact that some powers are clearly more powerful thn others, convncing the players that your MC isn't over or under powered no matter what power they have, how you're going to chose what power they have, and by far the most serious problem the players have, how you're going to affect the world of Worm effectively when most of the scenario is already played out.
>>
>>811248
I have that all planned out. Quest begins with players choosing from 1 of the 12 power categories, then I give them a power based on their choice.
I already have one or more powers for each category, plus a loose upgrade tree for each. If push comes to shove, tho, I'll tailor (heh) the powers of new NPCs to better fit what the MC lacks.
>>
>>811251
Then wait 6 hours and ask the daytime crew. They will have more insight than one anon.
>>
NEW XCOM THREAD: >>811344
>>
>>811251
>>811239
I dunno, that sounds pretty neat but I'm always a sucker for a good capeshit quest. The last Worm quest we had did really really well, so not sure what that other Anon's all doom and gloom about.
>>
Can anyone link me to the Teen Titans quest, never read it before
>>
hopefully, the notbloodborne quest will start in a few hours!
>>
File: RinmaruRyukusa.jpg (44KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
RinmaruRyukusa.jpg
44KB, 455x600px
Ryukuza Quest is on.
>>811414
>>
>>811434
This? http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Teen%20Titans
>>
>>811446
Yeah but I was looking for a pastebin link that had it seperated into "seasons" I had it one day buy didn't bookmark it
>>
>>811457
Oh yeah, I remember reading that. Lemme look and see what I can find.

Also, someone should start a new Teen Titans Quest. I might do it if I find the time.
>>
Want to see the story live as it unfolds or continue the quest where you left off? Go to the live version of The Odd Quest RPG here: http://anonkun.com/stories/odd-story-rpg/uouMBpRLnAenmWPzs or continue the story by going to this thread: >>802744
>>
>>811457
I gotcha, man http://pastebin.com/cEFrBd9d
>>
>>811470
Thanks, I appreciate it
>>
>>804963
Want to see the story live as it unfolds or continue the quest where you left off? Go to the live version of The Odd Quest RPG here: http://anonkun.com/stories/odd-story-rpg/uouMBpRLnAenmWPzs continue the story by going to this thread: >>802744
>>
Hey are there any superhero quests currently running on qst? fan fiction or original setting.
>>
>>811495
I'm thinking of starting a Wormverse quest (probably some time next week), but it hasn't started yet.
>>
>>804963
I'd say three. One is too little for important decisions and two is just fucking annoying because you end up with a tie almost each time.

What is the minimum number of updates worth reading a quest?
One, as long as it's furnished properly. I don't just want to get on it and just see the QM going "Okay."

On a semi-related note, Sanguine Quest 3 is up!
>>811417

Guys please come back I'm so ronery ;-;
>>
>>811495
I've always wanted to do one, but ended up doing two quests before I got the chance.
>>
File: Screenshot (52).png (39KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (52).png
39KB, 124x124px
>>811507
Might be fun. I'll watch out for it.

>>811510
I'm in the same boat, yeah. I've been digging through my old quest ideas and found a super hero one that I really liked. I might try it out some time next month.
>>
>>811495
yes this: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=ULTRA%20SUPERNOVA%20QUEST
>>
Blood Magic Quest is up and running! Get in here dudes!

>>802899
>>
File: lincoln.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lincoln.png
2MB, 1280x720px
I just realized I really want to see a zvezda quest
>>
>>806798

Need a tie breaker. Don't make me roll for it anons.
>>
>tfw following a decent quest but the QM is a tsundere shit who won't advertise anywhere

it was posted here a few days ago, it's on akun and it's supposed to go live in an hour. The QM doesn't deserve it for killing his own quest, but he obviously put some thought behind it and I want to see where it goes, so please check it out.

https://anonkun.com/stories/fair-of-dusklight/FJxy496a43Zuecpq3
>>
>>811211
Twitter with lots of notice. And letting people know your next run date/time at the end of each thread. It'll work.

Your audience doesn't need to have an exact schedule if you provide a good heads up and stick to it.
>>
>>804963
> FeMC just had straight sex voluntary.

Did I do something right?
>>
>>811798
You did everything wrong.
>>
>>811798
Was the husbando good?
>>
File: ZnT07-079.jpg (297KB, 822x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ZnT07-079.jpg
297KB, 822x1200px
>>811805
Pic related is the FeMC and boytoy in question
>>
>>811814
A violent egotistical tsundere and a popular knight?
>>
>>811827
No, the chad on the dragon.
>>
>>811837
Disappointing. I thought it was the dragon.
>>
Above and Below quest is up finally

for those who are interested.

>>812259
>>812259
>>812259
>>
Are there any gay quests to read going on currently? I might have been considering whether or not I like dudes, so I would like a glimpse at what that would be like. I mean, I tried Gachimuchi, but it didn't seem very realistic.
>>
>>812275
>gender vote
>colors
Hmpf. Back in my day...
Well, I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>812280
don't.....don't use quests to figure out your real life preferences.

Except maybe fetishes
>>
File: Triton.jpg (1MB, 3000x1715px) Image search: [Google]
Triton.jpg
1MB, 3000x1715px
New episode of Starcaller is up.
>>812350
>>812350
>>812350
>>
http://anonkun.com/stories/symbiote-quest-20/nLFhaigrSfd8Kdqfr/issue-6-i-wish/imieJ589eR8krGejE

Live again was live yesterday but forgot to post
>>
Alchemical Blade Quests is up and running again! >>807471

>>811495

I may quite possibly count. The main protagonist is a super cyborg while the main enemies are military armed with elemental supersoldiers.
>>
I don't really feel sorry for Above and Below QM, because he made a really poor effort to sell the setting and the quest.

Great preparation and setting notes, from what I can tell from /qtg/ but the actual execution was pretty bland. If you're emulating Bloodborne/Dark Souls, there's lots of ways to build tension or start with action.
>>
>>812642
Eh, it ain't great but it's what's on. Anyone else want to make some BB/DS fanfiction quest? I'll play.
>>
>>812647
Yeah sure, but I haven't played a single minute of those games. Sound good?
>>
>>812660
Sure. Even if you only know the synopsis/themes it's more about execution than setting knowledge which can be replaced by OC.
>>
>>811691
Just the Twitter should be necessary. Most Anons don't have the patience to convert timezones via Google, nor remember to go to a thread at a certain time.
Much easier for them to just wait for the alert, and that way you don't have to worry about being there at a certain time. Just send out the tweet when you're ready to run, and the fans will come.
>>
File: my_trip_to_thailand.png (642KB, 364x750px) Image search: [Google]
my_trip_to_thailand.png
642KB, 364x750px
Someone should make a Dr. Strange quest.
>>
>>812673
Dr. Strange is about 80% visuals and 20% HAM
>>
>>804998
I'll fuck ya
>>
>>812725
So, an illustrated quest? :)
>>
>>812753
Actually, yeah.

Strange goes through so much weird shit and I think it'd be weird to communicate through writing or atleast have way less of an impact
>>
>>812280
Just go to an erotica site and read porn there, or look into romance novels aimed at homosexual males. That path will likely suit your needs better.

Quest threads are not going to give you an even vague approximation of 'the gay experience' or whatever it is you are seeking.
>>
>>812673
I agree with >>812725. It'd be hard to have a proper Dr. Strange experience without conveying some solid trippy vibes for at least part of the story. And that would be very hard to do justice with just text.
>>
Hey what's goin on in this thread

I wanna apologize for not running when I said I would. Been dealing with testicle-related health concerns and I have to be healed before Thanksgiving. I'll still be running Sunday night.

Also I refuse to believe my quest is good. No matter how highly the threads get upvoted in the archives.
>>
>>812725
Although an awesome idea, it is something that is difficult to pull off.
You would need someone who can pump out some trippy images.
>>
>>812673
That was my (now on hiatus) Baron Bizarre Quest, which takes place in the same universe as Capeworld: Statesmen.

It opened with us in another plain of reality helping an elder god give birth to its reincarnation and then protecting the reincarnation as Death the Devouerer chased us through existence. We defeat Death by forcing him into battle with Sun Wukong the Monkey King. Then we hatch the elder god above Nevada and have to explain to the government what the fuck we just did to the sky.

I think it was Ditko enough.
>>
>>812856
>That issue where Eternity destroys all of existence and then recreates it just to make a point to Stephen.

>Very next issue "it was just an illusion bro. Just a social experiment bro" because of all the letters.

Power levels should be a consideration when doing a Dr. Strange style quest. You aren't just the magic guy. You are THE magic guy.
>>
File: 1477750524746.jpg (88KB, 564x714px) Image search: [Google]
1477750524746.jpg
88KB, 564x714px
Back home from vacation. Dungeon Life Quest will be resuming early, sometime on the 11th, mostly due to my work schedule making the planned start on the 15th a little awkward. Thanks to everyone for your patience with my hiatus.
>>
>>813796
Yay. I stormed through your archives over the course of 6 days.

I hope to have as much lewd fanart as you someday.
>>
quest idea: interior designer for Trump White House, make it golden with spray paint or real gold. Discover military coup, fight between Empire and Rebels begin, pew pew pew!
>>
>>813796
Welcome back.
>>
>>813796
Good to have you back!
>>
>>806556
>it was either Plague or Inky
Almost certainly Plague, the cuck.
>>
>>804963
The oddest of all adventures continues, Part 2 of the Odd Story is now opened on 4chan's /qst/ boards! >>814314
>>
>>812280
I've only pretty recently figured out that I'm bi and it's a weird place to be.

But yeah the only gay characters I've seen written with any semblance of realism in quests are Kato's quests and she generally writes about girls since that's what she knows the most about.
>>
What's a good site that you can quickly roll for numbers on? My quest is going to involve a fuck ton of rolls and I don't really want to have to post every time I want to roll.
>>
>>814454
https://www.random.org/
>>
>>814430
Exalted Quest is pretty gay, but more in the girls sense. It's also highly unrealistic, but well, it's Exalted.
Essentially, in the setting, bisexuality is so common that one (male) NPC is considered a bit of a weirdo for liking girls more than he likes boys.
Also features characters who can magically change their gender so you know, it's a bit of a moot point at times.
>>
>>814461
How many quests have had gay main characters in general? Probably can't be that common.
>>
>>814506
There's a pretty high percentage I think, not sure how much. EQ's main character's sexuality is best defined as "anything that is technically alive and consents".

("technically alive" includes the undead, ghosts, spirits, shapeshifters, lovecraftian nightmares, gods, volcanoes, ancient flying fortresses, and at least one robot made by a prince of Hell)
>>
>>814506
Beofre the Purge, there was a n even number of lesbian to straight, and half of those numbers in gay. So they're less common than the other orientations, but not at all impossible or unheard of.
>>
I was thinking of running a Ranger's Apprentice Quest set before or after the events of the books. It would be episodic in the sense that each thread would be like an isolated event with the time in between them being assumed training time so the thread wouldn't mostly be "What would you like to do today?" Would that be interesting or something you guys think players would dig?
>>
>>814695
Could be fun
>>
>>814695
>It would be episodic in the sense that each thread would be like an isolated event with the time in between them being assumed training time so the thread wouldn't mostly be "What would you like to do today?"
That's what I'm doing for my quest and it definitely works.

It allows players actions to have a much bigger impact on the world because you can skip past the immediate result to examine what happens longer term.
>>
>>814695
Is that anything like Lone Wolf? Because I'd dig the shit out of something like Lone Wolf.

I like the freedom you're talking about. It could be real fun.
>>
We are back

>>812259
>>812259
>>812259
>>
>>814905
that's Underzee right?
>>
>>815023
the cover?

the picture actually belongs to fallen London but both fallen london and sunless sea are mostly unrelated to my quest
>>
>>815144
Okay. I also saw one of the currencies being "blood echos" which made me think that it was something like sunless sea.

It looks like a well done quest.
>>
File: Camo'd up Cromwell V 2.jpg (84KB, 649x376px) Image search: [Google]
Camo'd up Cromwell V 2.jpg
84KB, 649x376px
Tankies Quest is up, come hunt the Jerry!

>>815301
>>
Jedi Knight Quest is back!

Hopefully by the end of the night, we'll be fully inducted into the Jedi Order.

>>815621
>>815621
>>815621
>>
>>815685
>>815685
>>815685

Beleaguered Prince Quest is now live.
>>
Modern Necromancy Quest Redux is up!
>>803791
>>803791
>>803791
>>
Hey, /qtg/, what's the happenings?
>>
>>815777
Obnoxious and unneeded tripfagging, as usual.
>>
>>815777
My dreams of QMing will never come true because I'm unwilling to pull hours from working on /v/ shit and put them into working on /qst/ shit.
>>
>>815856
Anon, who dares wins. You gotta make that dream come true. What /v/ shit do you work on?

Basically, you gotta just try.
>>
File: raftclanzswordpose.jpg (2MB, 5508x4320px) Image search: [Google]
raftclanzswordpose.jpg
2MB, 5508x4320px
>>807471

Alchemical Blade Quest is live once again today!
>>
Are there any sites that archive /qst/ threads?
>>
File: ooarai_funding_department.jpg (75KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
ooarai_funding_department.jpg
75KB, 1280x800px
>>815866
PAYDAY 2. Code and texture mods. Trying to get my huge weapon rebalance into a semi-complete state. Fixed a bug of my own making just now.

I'll make myself work on my /qst/ shit into the night. Just for you, Schteel-dono.
>>
>>816116
Jesus, if only I played Payday 2.

Do your best, anon. I'm rooting for you.
>>
File: qst-tan2.png (352KB, 899x1234px) Image search: [Google]
qst-tan2.png
352KB, 899x1234px
/qst/-tan Quest finally gets a sequel! Come join!

>>816164
>>816164
>>816164
>>
Running now!
>>816155
>>816155
>>816155
>>
>>816189

STARWARS: A GALAXY IN CHAINS is up and running!
>>
>>816101
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html
>>
File: massive_pooh.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
massive_pooh.gif
2MB, 320x287px
qm flaked
>>
>>817139
Who was it this time?
>>
File: Most Best Cat.jpg (301KB, 992x1404px) Image search: [Google]
Most Best Cat.jpg
301KB, 992x1404px
So.

Since I (kind of) said I would, a lesbian smut (as simple yuri is too closely related to anime, and the world may not be all that anime) quest for the weekends (naturally, in the middle of the night when there are almost no players).

But having said that and seen Doctor Strange and needing my fix of magic and mayhem, where would the few players who might be reading this thread want their protagonist (though not necessarily heroine) to stand in the world?

A sorceress, an inheritor of power from sources unknown and carefully cultivated?

A magus or gish, student of arcane power and martial warfare?

A witch, making secret pacts and gathering hidden knowledge?

Fuck wizards, they have to study too hard.

A warlock, fallen from other paths and using forbidden knowledge and stolen secrets to rule those around her?

A mage or mystic, with secret talents, unusual capability, and no real training or knowledge other than what little instinct provides?

What kind of power source do people have an interest in?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11632803

Fuck necromancy. It's been done to death.
>>
>>815271
Thank you.

I would really love to run a Sunless sea quest. Things like SMEN, The dawn Machine, Mr sacks, Kingseater castle and so on are so unique. Perhaps another time.

We are to start today in 8 hours or so if you are interested.
>>
>>818482
Geomancer, twisting the natural energies of the planet to deadly purpose.

Thaumaturge, reducing the world to primal essentia and transmuting it to create all.
>>
>>818482
You mean in the middle of the US night?
>>
>>818505
The first comes under sorcery witchcraft, warlockery, or wizardry, the second comes under sorcery, wizardry, and mysticism/magecraft.

I'm going for generalized categories, specifics can be determined in quest.
>>
How about one that focuses on effecting things by replicating them? Use some of that old law of sympathies.

I want to voodoo doll people.

>>808783
Are...are you talking about Yuki and C'Mell?
>>
>>818509
Yes. It happens that way. I work a graveyard shift.
>>
>>818518
That would be most likely done through witchcraft or magecraft.

Magecraft is a very broad catch-all category though, capable of almost anything the mage cares to try, while being the most likely to backfire or go awry or simply fail to work properly.
>>
>>818517
it's a tad TOO generalized. Who even cares about your character if they're this much of a blank slate?
>>
>>818524
That's what introductions are for. This is just seeing what kind of magic /qst/ is interested in generally speaking.

If it helps, you can think of mage being more like mages from Mage the Ascension, or as Potterverse style casters who have special talents all their own but can learn almost anything given time and effort, or even need.

Gish preference took me by surprise, actually. I'm almost tempted to use githyanki culture (but not race)for fun.
>>
>>816202
Can someone analyze the writing of this quest and compare it to Velo's ASOIAF quest because I want to know if they're the same person if so hey velo.
>>
>>818547
Give me links to each quest and I'll do it.

And maybe lie about the results.
>>
>>818568
How dare you!

>>816189

Velodon's quest.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Westeros

And the first three threads of that.

I want proper analysis on whether the authors are the exact same individual.
>>
>>818574
You'll get an estimated probability of them being the same because I'm not an analyst, I'm a ghost writer.

That said:
>Ignoring the use of basic similarity avoidance techniques such as elipsis change and paragraph alteration
>taking into account use of pregenerated 'voices' from the Westeros characters

I would say there is a better than 70% chance they are the same author, despite the changes to writing style and ad hoc attempts to falisfy the writing styles.
>>
>>818519
early morning europ time then
>>
So, who are we going to ask out for the winterball? I would ask this in the /qst/-tan Quest thread but there's more people here.

I was thinking /cm/, since /qst/ and /cm/ became boyfriends in /qst/-tan Quest 1. Plus, no other board has asked them out yet, and /qst/-tan is a cute boy, so there's no way /cm/ would turn us down.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11635455
>>
Hi! So I'd like to take this opportunity to formally state my interest in reviving Hero Guardian Quest. I have received permission from Awoo/Shonen as can be seen earlier in this thread, and he's actually gone the extra mile to help me out via providing me with notes for his system and setting. I think I could do a good job with it, continuing on from where he left off, and I think I could run a fun quest that retains his level of lethality and intrigue whilst improving on some areas consistently critiqued throughout his tenure.

I'm saying this in general chat in the hopes of getting feedback on the level of interest of the revival of the quest, as I know it had both its fans and detractors. It's my hope and belief that I could keep the fans happy, and remove the detractor's sources of complaints as well.

So, thoughts?
>>
>>818936
>http://www.strawpoll.me/11635455
No one.
>>
>>818969
Sup.
>>
File: this is the third op.png (323KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
this is the third op.png
323KB, 1024x1024px
>>818984
>>818984
>>818984
Joshikousei, or something.
>>
we are back

>>812259
>>812259
>>812259
>>
>>818936
I wouldn't mind going with /cm/, but it looks like this hasn't gotten a lot of attention.
>>
File: River by Domochevsky.png (332KB, 664x864px) Image search: [Google]
River by Domochevsky.png
332KB, 664x864px
And we're back!

>>819124
>>819124
>>819124
>>819124

>>813800
Always nice to see a new reader!

SLAKE MY LUST FOR FEEDBACK
>>
Sons, Stars & Sins Quest is back!

>>819181
>>819181
>>819181
>>
Academy Tournament Organization Quest is up!

>>819527
>>
>>818969
Trump did make some good memes, Crooked Trick. And Lyin' Handler should do whatever floats his boat - maybe he can upgrade from being just a five. Also my next quest will be bigly with a huuge plot.
>>
>>820011
>Crooked Trick
Should've been Tricky Dick
>>
File: Camo'd up Cromwell V.jpg (55KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
Camo'd up Cromwell V.jpg
55KB, 500x336px
Tankies Quest is live.

>>820115
>>
Guys, I'm continuing my old thread in about an hour.

>>803390

So yeah, do it or don't, I just want people to have the option since I really really don't want a twitter.

>>819176
Vox, your stuff should be a novel. Or a Netflix series. I didn't like the end of New Hell, loved the frantic feel of the Broken Jaw chase, and I wish the Warehouse was expanded on more, but that was more Anon's fault than yours.
>>
File: rogerroger.jpg (52KB, 953x536px) Image search: [Google]
rogerroger.jpg
52KB, 953x536px
STARWARS: A Galaxy in Chains, Episode One, Thread 3 is now up and running!
>>820396

>>820396

>>820396

>>820396
>>
File: ehhhhhh.jpg (44KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ehhhhhh.jpg
44KB, 1024x1024px
And posted.

>>803390
>>
Been thinking about reading one of the GoT related quests, anyone care to reccomend?
>>
/qst/-tan Quest 2 is alive and running!

>>816164
>>816164
>>816164
>>
>>820513

I personally recommend my quest, You Awake in Westeros.

Good quest with a bunch of rowdy lads and some fun happenings.

Comfy fun and a 10/10.
>>
>>820513
Life of a Bastard is spectacular and its QM is fabulous, you can find it here:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=Life+of+a+Bastard+Quest

Ignore the rating please. Some people just get jealous easy.
>>
>>821024
Fuck off, Soma. Stop shilling your dead quest.
>>
>>821036
I am absolutely not he, anon. You can believe me.
>>
>>821039
Nah how about you stop shitposting here and instead get to work on those omakes
>>
>>821048
But would you accept the promised omakes from someone who is definitely not Soma? Even if they posted them in the QTG instead of in the appropriate thread?
>>
>>821113
I'll take what I can get, even if it's from someone who denies being Soma.
>>
>>821126
I understand.

I'll see what I can cook up, anon.
>>
>>820436
Still running strong, come join if you want to play a Starwars quest that isn't about Spacewizardry

>>821237
>>821237

>>821237

>>821237
>>
Eh, sorry to disappoint anon but I just ain't feeling it. Maybe next time.
>>
File: Vashtaria.jpg (4MB, 1902x1882px) Image search: [Google]
Vashtaria.jpg
4MB, 1902x1882px
So, /qst/ is interesting in magecraft and gishes.

Not surprisingly, the most generalized and the least generalized.

>>819176
Hey Vox, vote on this would you?
>>818482
>>
File: 21477688145_0345ca3146_b.jpg (338KB, 761x1024px) Image search: [Google]
21477688145_0345ca3146_b.jpg
338KB, 761x1024px
>>821868
Looks like Gish wins the night.

Githyanki style lesbian shenangans in the works.
>>
>>821868
Done.
>>
>>822018
Thanks.
>>
>>820513
Karban because it's the OG.
Harrock for a more down to earth world experience.
Bordain (Iron & Hate) for some batshit shenanigans.
Malroy if you like depression.

Note, they all ended before their time. Which is a shame. Karban is perhaps the only one with a 'climax'.

Don't read You Awake in. It's self insert fan wankery.
>>
>>816933

The Quest, my first, has been a bit of a damp squib. Could anyone give me some feedback on it?

Is the subject matter which is uninteresting, or am I just doing it wrong?
>>
>>822167
I don't see anything particularly wrong here. You got players despite the lengthy char gen, so what's wrong?
>>
File: Tunnel Snakes Rule.jpg (130KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tunnel Snakes Rule.jpg
130KB, 1440x900px
>tfw enough people willing to BTFO of Cosmic that I can waste my time doing stupid shit and still come back to watch him get roasted
>>
File: tumblr_noutv88kql1upshvpo1_500.jpg (101KB, 500x726px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noutv88kql1upshvpo1_500.jpg
101KB, 500x726px
A middle of the night lesbian kind-of-smut quest for the weekends: >>822486

A Gish, her Sword, and her Dragon off to steal princesses and handmaidens.
>>
>>821240
I'll just drop this here. A Quest where the main objective is Adventure.

>Currently a shadow mage accompanied by a cleric and halberdier entering an abandoned dwarf fortress to root out the cause of attacks on our port town.
>>
>>822787
What a unique and inspired idea.

I guess I can't complain when more than half the board is fanfic quests.
>>
For those who participate in my quest 'Above and Below:

Anyone available right now? we might start early today
>>
Above and Below Quest continues

>>812259
>>812259
>>812259
>>
Well, today's the day. Lin will be waking up from her disastrous battle with the Masked Twins in approximately 2 1/2 hours, when Hero Guardian Quest: Resurrection begins!
>>
Two questions for QMs as someone planning to run one:
As a way of giving some exposition to a setting that the players aren't entirely familiar with yet, how do you feel about a flashback/how would you do it?

And how do people get their images to use? I can never find enough pics of what I want/need and I'm worse than a terrible artist.
>>
Quick question, should I attempt a "Wheel of Time" quest? It would be the first one quest I would've done.
>>
>>823587
Do whatever you want
>>
>>823537
Gelbooru.

Flashback is helpful in limited amounts, because if it's a flashback the players feel they have minimal ability to influence events. But feeding it to them as part of the MC's storyline works better, slow but sure.
>>
>>823592
What do you mean by feeding it? A few lines of the flashback patched in throughout the main story posts to eventually fill it up? Or more like a dream/nightmare sequence for an actual single flashback?
>>
>>823615
I mean feeding the players pieces of background as part of the posts. It is time consuming and basically requires a significant ability to 'pad' your posts with useful information about how the setting works.

Basically, if you can add one paragraph ~worth~ of setting information in each 3+ paragraph of post, you're doing a good job.

With a flashback, it's a little harder on your players, unless you make it either incredibly interesting in some manner to keep them hooked,. or give them something to do during the flashback such as direct the MC or help you to determine how the flashback relates to his current status (or something similar).

Playersd, in my experience, actually love the world building aspects. If your setting is unique or different, they will let you get away with a lot as long as you give them a chance to ask questions and notice particulars about the setting in your posts. Omnce you have a fair sized player base (7-10) you might even get an AskFM and let them post questions about your setting and world there, or plan a Q&A after your session for an hour or two.
>>
>>823653
I'm kinda worried I'll fuck it up, especially since I spent a lot of time working on the setting and have rules for everything, and that I won't be able to use it again. I'm also trying to make a map since it's partially althist but they all end up looking like shit.
>>
>>823753
Don't try and convince them the setting is good. Show them pieces of the setting as the MC goes along and see where they take the MC. Then show them the settign pieces where the MC is present. If it is good enough (and it often is despite your doubts) the players will start asking questions.

Show, don't tell.
>>
File: confection chef.png (237KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
confection chef.png
237KB, 1024x1024px
>>823806
>>823806
>>823806
The kitchen is a dangerous place
>>
File: Basic advice for new QMs.png (444KB, 2952x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Basic advice for new QMs.png
444KB, 2952x1066px
>>823537

First Question:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So to answer this the best way to give information is through a fluid dialogue and not blatant exposition. Think how you normally gain information in the world you either look it up on a computer which isn't always some magical answer or you ask someone you know that would be knowledgeable about what you want to understand. Flashbacks could be useful if the MC has some deep knowledge of what is going on but it would be more natural to give the MC a more mysterious feel and when someone asks him about his past give then the MC will give in, but only if that happens. Just always understand the MC past because the players do not need to know everything unless it is of the utmost importance then you can >>823765 "Show them pieces" & do something sly and slip in some small amount of exposition to the point where it gets it through but does not fill an entire update. >>823653 "Players love the world building aspects" and many of them want to have a say in how things work -- to an extent. So don't show your whole hand and if players switch cards on you then good, because you have another card you just wrote in.

An example would be that the MC is in some conflict and sees an old friend/ enemy but the players do not know who it is so the MC shouts the friend/ enemy's name giving the idea that the MC knows of this person.

>>823765 "Show, don't tell." <- Good words to stay by when writing. Actions of an MC speak volumes more than what you can possibly want to.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Question:
I use an organized folder set in drop box so anytime I need a picture of an orc or some fantasy I go to Pics>Fantasy>Characters>Greenskin>Orcs And I just make a new category for each character race set or something. If you need specific pictures try a /r/equest in /tg/ or look through some /wg/ papes. Or Pinterest has a wide variety of pictures for any setting. Stock up with images for a setting you want to do and once you're ready, start to put them in your post each time you want to use it. Simple as that.
>>
>>823902
Thanks for the answers. I find pictures relating to my setting pretty hard to find, but maybe I just need to lower my standards a little bit. I've got most other things done for the first 'chapter', so hopefully I'll be able to get it started soon.
>>
Welp. Heeere we go.

Hero Guardian Quest: Resurrection begins.

>>823973
>>823973
>>823973
>>
File: Jentals.jpg (35KB, 564x409px) Image search: [Google]
Jentals.jpg
35KB, 564x409px
>>823537
>As a way of giving some exposition to a setting that the players aren't entirely familiar with yet, how do you feel about a flashback/how would you do it?

There're several ways to do it

>A)The information is common knowledge to the character.

In this case, you could either make a pastebin and just have an information dump from the character's point of view. Or you can have them think about a thing as stuff is happening.

>Damn. I didn't think Gregory's lap dogs would be here. Ever since he came into power more and more of these "Adventurers" have started to show up. But most people know what they are and who they really work for.

Or something like.

>These markings? The spaces in between the claw marks indicate a Vatyr has claimed the regions as it's den. They usually mark their homes in the rocks by scratching a furrow in them and filling it with their bioluminescent spit. A curious animal or adventurer might find himself seeking out the mesmerizing glow, only to be preyed upon the monster.

B) The character is new to the region or place

The way this information is presented would usually be biased even in the case of textbooks or tomes on the area. Especially from the people living and born there. You'll also have to attract the players into learning about it.

Some guy literally was thanking his gods as a giant bird monster snatched him up? Nobody cares?
>"Praise be to the Sky-Father!" - Random PeasantFucker
>"Fucking bird fuckers. These Barbarians actually believe the Jentals are messengers from their nature gods and that those carried off by the birds are to be taken to the Ventus Mountain ranges for a spiritual journey. What kind of horse shit is that?!" - Merchant who had his last shipment stolen by the Jentals.
>"On those mountain peaks is where our ancestors first communed with the gods. Those who are chosen worthy must commit the trail of the Sky-Father, The Earth-Son, The Sun-Mother, and The Water-Sister. Those who complete one trial may be blessed with the might of their patron. No one, however, has been recorded as completing more than one trial and returning..." - Exposition man. AKA Priroda Priest or whatever

C) Just start off with important exposition of the nearby area happening as they pass by or have them apart of it

>"Alright, lads! Gather round." You hear a heavily armoured man, wearing the heraldry colors of the local lord proudly shout out. Men wearing the same heraldry gather around him, albeit in less armor. "Lord Debner wants us to clear out the ruins. Ever since the war with Descark, more and more unsavory fellows have been pushing into the war-torn regions. Word is they even have a Siqvi with them." A round of groans goes up. "Now, Now. I hate dealing with the dead defilers as much as the next man but we have a job to do and if they're allowed to nest in the area things can only get worse."

D) My general impression is that people don't like flashbacks. Unless they're interactive of course.
>>
>>823537
>And how do people get their images to use? I can never find enough pics of what I want/need and I'm worse than a terrible artist.

_______ Concept art

Usually searching something on Google images with that works.

Also reverse image search
>>
Just started a shitty quest here >>824042
First time starting one, hopefully i'll be able to improve myself.
>>
File: Nazi power rangers.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi power rangers.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Where Wolves Fear To Tread will be running in 1 hour's time.(gif unrelated, we don't have any power rangers)
>>
File: panzerhund.jpg (330KB, 2000x1126px) Image search: [Google]
panzerhund.jpg
330KB, 2000x1126px
Where Wolves Fear To Tread is running right now. Thread was delayed due to family things.

>>824482
>>824482
>>824482
>>
>>824944
>>824944
>>824944

Relic Quest is now up and running.
>>
I'm running again at the top of the hour

It'll be a new thread this time, old one is autosaging.
>>
>>825057
Thanks. Most QMs seem to not start a new thread every time their old one autosages. It's good to see someone who isn't letting that first page real estate go to waste.
>>
>>825078
>not using the catalog
What an animal
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 226x223px
>>825078
>Not sorting by last reply
How new are you?
>>
>>825091
>>825109
Of course I use the catalog and sort by last reply, I just felt the need to commend a good fellow's autosage civility.
>>
>>825132
>Autosage civility

You're possibly the only person who cares about that. It's a non-issue.
>>
>>825159
But anon, I never said otherwise to the preference.
It ain't fit to make mountains out of anthills after all.
>>
All this fighting over something I said.

Quest is starting here
>>825319

Let's goooooo
>>
Anyone be willing to do some cover art for my next XCOM Quest thread? It can be photoshop or hand drawn just feels like me dicking around with the Emblem as the picture is getting a little stale.
>>
>>825348
I can do something quick but not necessarily quality. What do you need?
>>
File: 1.1.jpg (94KB, 700x996px) Image search: [Google]
1.1.jpg
94KB, 700x996px
For those interested, an update on the Paladin of Avalon is up!
http://anonkun.com/stories/the-paladin-of-avalon/-JRvxJl3loGBg9Bo64XE/28-rising-shadow/8jBXrRko89FZoxwQd
>>
If you're familiar with XCON you have full creative control. Maybe a sort of destroyed Philadelphia some hovering Alien ships and the name of the quest. I trust anything you can whip up.
>>
File: xcom quest.png (1MB, 999x700px) Image search: [Google]
xcom quest.png
1MB, 999x700px
>>825348
I got you, senpai
>>
>>825466
I'm cracking up. I fucking love it.
More are welcomed I will need a reserve.
>>
>>825538
Gimme like, a hour.
>>
>FMA fanfic quest with a voiceless, personality-less, completely generic MC who is literally just a side character in a plot that is no different from canon
>gets more players than most quests on this board
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>825633
People like what they know, don't knock it. I haven't read it so I'm not going to make any assumptions as to its quality but even if it isn't so good sometimes you just want taco bell because you can't get a seasoned beef quesarito anywhere else and you don't want to make your own.
>>
>>825595
Take all the time you need. Thank you.
>>
Just got done with my first quest. Any feedback or criticisms would be welcome. I decided to end the quest because it was dragging on without seeing too much participation from people, and also because the next part will be a abrupt change in tone.
>>
>>825737
Get a twitter next time.
>>
>>825737
Okay, here's what I've got for you pal. Tribal Chieftain Quest REEEVIIIEEWW: Emphasis on "eww."

You don't even have punctuation and grammar consistency. And what's with that atrocious dialogue? How in the fuck did you expect this to do well without even the basics? However, kudos for getting the majority of the char gen within the narrative, that's good. You are fundamentally worthless and belong in a garbage can.

The characterization was okay but hampered by bad presentation. And I hope you choke on being forcefed straight from the rectal tap of a giraffe's meat sewage pipe after its had a green bean prune chili apple pie diet. That's a perfect balance of all types of dietary fiber and pectate for the record, so that thick slick high-horse shit would slide down your throat effortlessly. And writing in that person and tense is not stylistic, it's WRONG, you couldn't have done worse unless you actively tried to be bad.

Your quest sucks and so do you. Die. You're succinct in all the parts that don't have to be and could do with some direction solvents, the start of the quest did not feel like it started in the action. The few good things were annihilated by the tenses and verb confusions. Rot in hell where you belong. Double kudos for being inclusive with anon's additions. You're a shitstain on questing.

Give up and grant the board eternal mercy with your infinite absence. The quest is bland and not memorable, it took several hours to get to anything that felt significant. That's not a good investment of time as far as players are concerned. Better than 2/3rds of current /qst/ quests. Also there is insufficient evidence of proofreading.

Please don't continue the quest. Also retool your fucking paragraphing. It's a goddamn eyesore and the greatest hallmark of shitty writing. If you want to curate shitty text go ghost write any one of the thousand tumblr shit-tier light novels.

Fare thee well and godbwye. I liked the quest. Get a twitter and I'll follow it.
>>
File: qst-tan7.png (220KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
qst-tan7.png
220KB, 600x800px
/qst/-tan Quest 2 continues!

>>816164
>>816164
>>816164
>>
>>825785
Can you review my quests like that?
>>
File: Wasteland.gif (476KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Wasteland.gif
476KB, 500x281px
>>825785
Wait this seems fun, I kinda want my quest reviewed this way.
>>
The XCOM thing yeah? I'll have to read the threads but sure. XCOM isn't my thing by the way so I'll being going into it with a huge bias.
>>
>>825785
What a graphical description of giraffe excrements.
>>
I've been live for two hours and you only missed two posts

>>
>>825816
My body is ready.
>>
File: xcom.png (368KB, 800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
xcom.png
368KB, 800x1400px
>>825400
>>825653
Here you go.
>>
>>826073
For a moment I thought those were flying asscheeks
>>
>>826085
Maybe they are.
>>
>>826085
Yeah, fuck the UFO designs, they're complete ass to draw.
>>
>>826073
Fuck. I still love it that's badass man, thank you!
>>
File: XCOM-Quest-Opener.gif (4MB, 420x680px) Image search: [Google]
XCOM-Quest-Opener.gif
4MB, 420x680px
>>825653
Alright, here yah go man.
>>
File: 6b733df54c59803cce128a0ca628f221.jpg (473KB, 658x1156px) Image search: [Google]
6b733df54c59803cce128a0ca628f221.jpg
473KB, 658x1156px
>>826211
Better than mine, nice work.
>>
>>826221
Recreating that font was a bitch and a half.
>>
>>826224
I didn't even bother. I ain't got no time for this shit.
>>
>>826211
Shit, that's pretty sweet. How'd you make this?
>>
>>826239
Step by step guide:
>Steal some art off some tumblr page
>Open it up in photoshop
>Type out what you want, make sure the text layer is at the top.
>Fuck around with fonts until it looks right
>Fuck around with the color until it looks right
>Double click on the text layer to open up layer formatting
>Add an inner and outer white glow
>Fuck around with those until they look right
>Hit match fx so everything's consistent throughout the gif.
>Select a rectangle through the COM part
>Alt+click the little circle in a square at the bottom of the layer panel
>Open up the filter tab
>Convert for smart objects
>Add a gausian blur to the text layer
>Open up a new document
>Create a black and white mirrored gradient on a 14x14 pixel square
>Make that a pattern
>Back over to the first document
>Add a pattern overlay to the text layer
>Fuck around with it until it looks right
>Make sure to hit link fx
>Hit play to make sure everything works right
>Save for web
>>
We're live.
>>826272
>>826272
>>826272
>>
>>826211
>>826275
I really hate the fact that I'm too lazy and have nowhere the right amount of time or patience to learn photoshop

Shit looks rad
>>
THAT'S SO FUCKING RAD. THANK YOU
>>
>>826299
Link/describe your quest, I'm procrastinating on a presentation so I've got all the time in the world.
>>
>>826308
It's on Anonkun as most of mine that haven't died.

Orphan gets attached with the symbiote, Toxin from Mahvel. Shit happens
>>
>>823591
No. If you just do whatever you want, you'll be sitting in a dead thread for hours wondering where everyone is. Make sure your wants coincide with the wants of your target audience.
Your audience here is 4chan, and as 4channers, you need to expect they'll want waifus, most of the time more than one at a time. They're not going to want to be something that they can't identify with, or that they can't live a power fantasy with.
There's a certain fomula to the successful quests versus the unsuccessful quests. Read up on successful quests on suptg. If you find your interests don't line up with the interests of Anons here, you might not be able to run on this board.
>>
File: 1401991417056.png (673KB, 726x726px) Image search: [Google]
1401991417056.png
673KB, 726x726px
Good night, /qtg/.
>>
>>826338
They rejected my waifus I offered.
I also know the waifu they can hardly ever reject even above all other logic and reason.
The mystery box or mystery choice.
>>
>>823765
There's a limit to this, though. If you don't show enough of the setting at a time, they'll complain about it being banal, instead of having some patience with the pacing. Basically, you need to find the perfect fine line between TL;DR and being accused of having no setting.
>>
>>826304
Reading your quest and writing that review took a part of my life that would've been better spent masturbating to farm animal funneling. I still can't fucking believe you got these intros, christ.
>>
>>826349
Someone explain this image to me and why my peepee feels all tingly.
>>
>>826414
A small part of me actually hopes you really do hate it that much. I am working on my own lore for a quest I'll do in the future. And also working on a a...ranger's...apprentice..quest..fuck that's more fan fic..
But I do hope you found some miniscule amount of entertainment in it. Thank you again!
>>
File: Fuck yoooou.gif (83KB, 256x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck yoooou.gif
83KB, 256x480px
>>826422
WHY
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS

I LEGIT HATE YOU AND YOUR QUEST
AND YOU ARE THANKING ME
nhgdrhASDOAWNfaliEFNWWFL
>>
File: your waifu a shit.jpg (109KB, 776x570px) Image search: [Google]
your waifu a shit.jpg
109KB, 776x570px
>>826421
That just means you're into 2D girls anon
>>
>>826442
That's okay, not everybody is going to like it and I dont expect everybody to like it. I expected much more hate than I've gotten so far, just thankful I have an audience and I appreciate the time you put into the review of my faggy uninspired robotic circle jerk over XCOM. I'm a very positive person and I really dig what you did very AVGN adjacent. So..thanks? Not thanks?
>>
>>826421
Because you wish to say "No." and then bully her, as is anyone's instinctual reaction to Erika.
>>
>>826478
Your existence trolls me. I'm going to sleep.
>>
File: ExNihilo.png (891KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ExNihilo.png
891KB, 600x600px
I'm sorry, folks, but I think I'm going to put Samsara Quest on a formal and official hiatus.

It's not that I'm killing the quest forever- it just seems that while the quest has the potential to last a lot longer, especially with the setting's ability to go anywhere and do anything, it's that I've kind of lost inspiration and interest in the quest.

Originally I'd planned the break to be a short sabbatical, so then I could play random vidya and rest my creative juices for once in my miserable life, but as I considered restarting Samsara I started trying to find ways out of it, or quick ways to conclude the quest, or something so that I could move onto my next idea.

But Jaz doesn't deserve to have a 'The End' scrawled on the quest when it's only just begun, so I'm going to wait to try running it until I'm a lot more inspired.

This means that I'm going to be starting up a different quest soon. While my inspiration in Samsara Quest has waned, my sabbatical from all writing has me raring to go again for things I am interested in. So look forward to that! I have a few ideas already.
>>
>>826499
Sleep well!
>>
>>826507
Psion Quest Redux?
>>
>>826543
Of course Psion Quest Redux is my next endeavor. I really enjoyed how Psion Quest ended, and I think I made a lot of good decisions there. I'm going to do the Redux and hope it ends up somewhere close to how the first one did.

I'm lying. I'm never going to run Psion Quest Redux.
>>
File: 1465600641517.jpg (24KB, 270x208px) Image search: [Google]
1465600641517.jpg
24KB, 270x208px
>>826618
>>
>>826618
Continuing that one quest where we were a guy in a fantasy setting and we were from a valley and something about being Azure's fever dream while she was in the black hole singularity thing?
>>
Hey, I made a stat system for JKQ and was wondering if someone could point out everything shit about it so that I can make it better.

http://pastebin.com/vb4X7duM
>>
>>826788
>it exists
Yeah there we go, I think I covered everything
>>
>>826640
Vale Quest? No, I think I'm going to run something shorter and more self-contained. Another new quest, an idea I'd been rambling about in the Discord for a while. I'm thinking of running it on Akun, actually- I'm fond of the place.
>>
What was the last drawquest that wasn't a one-off/flaker?
>>
>>826939
30 Days has been a fun one so far, only two threads in though.
>>
>>826939
>>827004
Is the dude who does Krieg dead?

Please say no
>>
File: Test.gif (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Test.gif
1MB, 1280x720px
Alright, I'll open up the floor to the /qtg/. I feel like this needs a little somethin' somethin'. Really just to even up space, keep the logo from getting drowned out in the lights of the city. Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe an image of Toxin or Carnage or somebody slavering in the corner but I honestly don't know if my editing skills are good enough to pull that off.
>>
>>827013
I hope not, he's the best drawfag in a long time.
>>
>>827028
My advice would be to make the font brighter. Something that stands out among the cityscape.

Other than that, it looks pretty darn good as is.
>>
File: Dying happy .jpg (73KB, 516x691px) Image search: [Google]
Dying happy .jpg
73KB, 516x691px
>>827028
I love you
>>
>>827028
Do you have the blank gif?
>>
File: 4rQJMS4.gif (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4rQJMS4.gif
1MB, 1280x720px
>>827042
Sho' do.
>>
Love 4chan quest format, but I was wondering how the format might be done on other sites, say a tumblr page? is it posible to make a quest thread where people can post their suggestions for the next action
>>
>>827084

Literally Anonkun and SB/SV.
>>
>>824088
>2 lines
>both dominated by bad grammar and typos

At least "improve yourself" to the barest of minimums before hitting the post button. Your average quirky and random drawquest has more meat on their text than you do. How do you expect anyone to give a shit about your drivel when you don't give enough of a shit yourself to spellcheck TWO FUCKING LINES? At least you had the decency to disappear within two "updates" before it got worse.

Fuck you /qst/, I hate you for allowing this to exist for more than five minutes.
>>
>>827091
anonkun is pretty cool, thanks!
also sb/sv?
>>
>>827115
Spacebattles/SufficientVelocity

Both sites have a large questing community, but because it's a forum, updates are thick things with waiting times often measured in days. On the plus side, moderation is actually around to put their foot down, and the ability to actually edit your posts is nice. On the downside, days between updates and heavy planning means the playerbase is often autismal.

The site is also fairly left-leaning. Not full tumblr, but it'll grate on you from time to time. At least users have the good grace to keep specific discussions to their specific thread.
>>
>>827084
Works on any traditional forum. Theoretically twitter works as well.
>>
>>827132
bitch'n, thanks! Meh, tumblr was just an idea for a blog/outlet to put my shit writing out, but anonkun looks a lot better of a platform for what I am doing. I'd like to avoid forum play because, like you said, is a bit clunky.
>>
Session two of The Raiders begins, contnuing from where we have left our heoine and her dragon.

Recruiting time.
>>827211
Less martial=more playful, by the by.
>>
>>827501

Shipgirl Commander is up and running.
>>
>>827004
I think he's dead though
>>
What's your opinion on Risk?

>>802577

Should it be banned
>>
>>827659
Risk is on /qst/ only because it doesn't have anywhere else, but I know the Risk community has huge ties to 8ch's quest population (Suo is /quests/ board owner and maintains risk maps). Risk is great when it's complex maps and the OP puts a lot of RP akin to that of civ. Not when it's /pol/ or /b/-style roll threads.

They were big proponents for /qst/ when anons wanted it in the form of /fg/.
>>
>>827671
Yeah, I immediately recognize Suo back when /qu/ was 8ch's premier quest board. That board was an absolute shitshow because of NewScum and Suo literally had to turn /qu/ to waste just to clean house and rebuild from the ground up via /quests/.

NewScum and One-Eyed tried too hard to make /qu/ into an anon-kun competitor. Suo was just a risk player that didn't give a shit, and somehow he's leagues better for 8ch questing than veteran questers.
>>
is it appropriate to post links to anonkun threads on qst? or is that not allowed?
>>
>>827762
Is anonkun's community even large enough by itself? I pretty much always see people taking about /qst/ and /tg/ there so it's cross-pollinated aplenty.
>>
>>827772
I'm pretty sure that most akun users also read a few quests on qst, but from my experience the community actually seems larger that qst's. I mean, popular quests there regularly break one 100 readers, and there's really not many quests here that do that.
>>
New shit Civ quest. Apparently we have write in races now.

>>827761
>>
>>827762
It's fine. Palladon of Avalins translator does so regularly.
>>
Okay guys, I'm awake enough to start this shit

Let's learn and meet new kids.

30 minute warning, thread is here!
>>825319
>>
Now that the dust has settled, how do you all feel of /qst/ being separate from /tg/?
>>
>>827835
It's shit.
>>
>>827835
ded board
>>
>>827835
Fucking terrible.
>>
>>827835
It should be merged with /d/ instead.
>>
>>827835
I walked away from /tg/ for like 3 months and came back to find /qst/

It's like waking up from a coma to find your parents that you already kinda hated got divorced.
>>
Thinking about running an Elder Scrolls quest set during The Great War. Not sure if I'd have a big enough audience to make it worth it though.
>>
>>827910
>popular fanfiction
>inherently RPGish
>popular vidya franchise

The only way you could screw it up is by being a bad QM, which amounts to far below average presentation and characters. You can't fail something like that because of audience, you have already chosen one the lowest hurdles of all possible hurdles to choose.
>>
>>827835
It's fine. Not amazing but it works.
>>
>>827835
It's bad dêsu, I can only name five new quests off the top of my head that've gotten past thread 5 with 4+ regular players and all of them are from established QMs. Ouro, Moloch, Somnius, that pokemon guy or w/e his name is. Kaz will be added to that list soon I guess, but I only follow two of those. Everything else is either a forced immigrant or dead from player/QM unresponsiveness, or dragged on into an undead like state with 1-3 players like that dragon quest thing. If there are others I haven't seen them mentioned, so this place is still basically shit désu. Most of the QMs and quests I like still aren't returning so that's just vomit chocolate [aka american chocolate] fondant icing on the /qst/ cake of terribad.

A quick look at oldest threads on the catalog shows the last 20~ being between 8 to 9 days old, most are 8 days old and less than four are seven days old. So it's not improved from the last time this question was asked.
>>
File: a delapitated wagon.jpg (42KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
a delapitated wagon.jpg
42KB, 426x640px
Hey guys, I'm normally Starborn OP. Usually Run Starborn Quest.

I'm about to start Cabin Control Quest (Cabin in the woods) in a bit. Come check it out.
>>
Hero Guardian Quest Resurrection will be resuming in a few minutes!

>>823973
>>823973
>>823973
>>
>>828069
You know you can spit out all the numbers you want but you do know they do mean anything without reference or control right? The first half is just your subjective experience. If you're going to try and use statistics at least try to use a little more effort.
>>
>>828238
Hot damn, I mangled those sentences.
>>
>>827835
>>828069
It kind of sucks but the biggest problem is that there's too few participants. I kind of feel like it's because there's basically no real incidental discovery anymore, since everyone on /qst/ is here to quest. This sucks pretty much just for /qst/, too. It's not like any other board misses quests.

Anyway I hoped it would get better with time but I was thinking that back in may and things haven't really gotten much better since then.
>>
>>806372
Reboot Academy please.
>>
>>828238
>>828247
You did but I get your meaning, and after some research I've discovered at least two quests that'll now have a new participant. Firstly, the reference and control I was using were the first months of the board where the last 30 quests in the catalog went on from 1 day old to 10-13, then reduced to 3~ from the /tg/ injection. Though I was the only guy in the QTG mentioning any numbers at all during this period. The whole event has made me debate going back to those posts, as they are still in the other offsite archives and collating it more thoroughly, but I have some pretty good excuses to just plain not.

In lieu of that, the first months of /qst/ were provably more active by the suptg archives and you can see the where the second injection happens, though this is not at all a record of catalog thread ages but hard activity since the thread jump is almost like night and day from the ban.

So, now I can correct the statement to say that only /qst/ original quests from established QMs have lasted beyond 5 threads with these memorable exceptions, (at leasy by suptg and moe, if there are others using different archives you're free to mention them).

Scheissfunker's Panzah Commandah, European Dragon Quest, Tankies Quest, Hero Guardian Quest (Redux), Hyuga Quest, Dark Gate Academy, Jedi Knight Quest (I have to say this might not count because the QM had followers from a couple threads on /tg/), Fantasy Civ Quest, BioArmor, Starborn, Commoner Dragon Quest, Alchemical Blade (by 4plebs archives QM started on /tg/ but got almost no players there, so they kinda fit), A Safe Haven, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Magical Girl For Hire, Yes, Sire!, Gorgon Child Quest, Young Dragon Quest, Not So Glorious, and Falsehood of Gerosda. Feel free to point out the wrong ones, I'm going by twitters, both archives, and threads.

Note, dead /qst/ quests that I know went longer than a lot of these are not included purely for fairness, however I don't actually know if all the quests on here are alive- some of them don't seem to be, but they're still on the catalog. There are also significant content discrepancies between them, at least in countable QM posts, but that can be tackled separately.
As mentioned quests from prev. established QMs are also not included, which make up the majority of the higher post threads with the exceptions for civs. Not an unexpected metric so I didn't bother with it, maybe I should. However, I can't say that some of these quests aren't by QMs who've previously run under different names, because I know for a fact one is actually a previously popular QM and I don't want to muddy their waters and would prefer they keep their fresh start.

I haven't looked into finding finished or complete /qst/ quests, which could be interesting, but I honestly figured somebody would mention them here in the QTGs. So far, I have seen none other than oneshots.
>>
>>828238
>>828579
Continuing from there,
Originally, I used 10 or 10+ threads as a metric, but that became obviously and grossly unfair on such a slow board where threads linger so I reduced it to 5+. There was a reason for this of course, and it's so that I'm only counting quests that last and are less likely to die. Even then, I'd be lying if I said active is a defining factor for the previous list. However, the Succubus oneshot for instance wouldn't be included but is worth mentioning. There were other really good oneshots, but their names escape me, and obviously oneshots deserve their own category.

Intentionally broadening the category by reducing it to 3 or 3+ from just 5+ threads from newer QMs and we get to include XCOM Quest, Dungeon Customs Quest, DWMA Quest, Hex Maniac Quest, Where Wolves Fear To Tread, Tech-Priest Quest, STARWARS: A Galaxy in Chains, Demon Overlord, Post Apocalypse Amnesiac Adventure Quest, Academy Tournament Organization Quest, Norseman Saga, Rail Quest, Starcaller, Tumblr Quest, Sanguine Quest, Modern Necromancy Quest: Redux. Reducing things further would have added the majority of the current catalog- which isn't the point.

For fairness sake, I didn't include quests that may run but haven't posted their next threads yet. Which are plenty, judging from the recent suptg archives.

I'm sure you can see why that 5+ (not simply 5) limit isn't arbitrary subjective bullshit, it's bullshit that's arbitrarily practical.
It's there because I can't really prove even half of these are still alive, or dead, because plenty have vanished QMs and the like who may or may not return at some point. Either or, it is certainly much the same direction as the board went prior to the /tg/ injection.

Alchemist Quest and Ninja Monk Quest are some of those ones that started on /tg/, interestingly. I never realized that until I scrounged their archives and almost included them further above. They're worth a mention too, as checking all their prev. threads shows a moderately good sustainment.

>>828349
>the biggest problem is that there's too few participants
Nah, it's that there's not enough people interested in more than one or two kinds of quests. Yes, it's the same difference, I know. If I added up all the unique IPs of all the thread's in the current catalog (even with big hitters like audit quest not running) and divided by 2, 3, or even 4, (to account for people participating in, optimistically, one to four threads per person) you'll find that the total /qst/ population is actually pretty fuckin' high. Though 4chan provides even easier metrics on the stats pages. But, we all know that doesn't mean anything incredible for aforementioned reasons.
>>
>>828583
Also, the stats page and measurement of IPs are inherently higher than reality because of phones, laptops, dynamic/cycled IPs, and so on, so that's why its probably better to ignore it.
>>
>>828628
I don't really know much about IP's but I have the same thread ID regardless of if I post from my cell phone or my computer.
>>
>>828579

>Alchemical Blade (by 4plebs archives QM started on /tg/ but got almost no players there, so they kinda fit)

It was odd actually. The first thread (Prologue) had like 12 or so people. Dunno what happened on the first thread on /tg/, but in actuality I was kinda happy it happened so I could at least have a fresh start on /qst/
>>
>>828579
Hey, I run Jedi Knight Quest and I haven't had any interactions with followers from my brief days of running on /tg/. From what I can currently tell, all current players in Jedi Knight Quest are new to me.
>>
>>828637
>>828628
Teh IP counter at the bottom of the page counts your IP by the number of your service provider, not your device. That's why you can change a device but the counter doesn't uptick, because you're still using the same provider usually. You'd literally have to change servers to get an uptick in the IP counter (post from an internet cafe, then your wireless hotspot, then your friend's wireless device).
>>
>>828649
You could post using data on your phone and using wifi on your computer and that would count differently, wouldn't it?
>>
File: 56522a52d67c63314985491c30fc52c9.jpg (265KB, 758x1093px) Image search: [Google]
56522a52d67c63314985491c30fc52c9.jpg
265KB, 758x1093px
Good evening, /qtg/.
>>
>>828652
No, because most people get their wi-fi from the same service they get their phone. If you were paying two different companies for your service and your phone, then it would uptick - exactly once, because further posts from the same server don't count.
>>
>>828639
Yeah that's weird, and I have no explanation for it at all. You didn't even run at dead times/non prime times, and I wonder if it isn't a unique circumstance and other QMs have experienced something similar.

>>828641
Thanks. It's fucking hard to tell from dated archives. Consider yourself a hard rock on elevated list.
>>
>>828664

To be honest I thought the thread was banned/hellbanned by the mods, as when I started it was literally the next day that the /qst/ exodus happened.
>>
>>827835
Now that my quest is finished, that's initially a test run of something I plan for another website, I couldn't care less about this board anymore. I've had my fun.
>>
File: 1475418429777.jpg (29KB, 418x361px) Image search: [Google]
1475418429777.jpg
29KB, 418x361px
>>828700
Wait. Could that mean...
There aren't any other new quests that started that day/night prior on /tg/, going by the archives. Just yours.

Could all of this have possibly been your doing?
...you did this?

You're a monster. You got quests banned from /tg/.
>>
>>828729
>>828700
We've found the culprit. Take him away, boys.

I'm kind of torn between whether to run my quest on qst or anonkun atm.
>>
>>828653
Other than Starship Idols, what are you gonna now run on the Wednesday to Friday slot?
>>
>>828579
I was already established and infamous when I started BioArmor.

And I THINK Not So Glorious quest started on /tg/, but I might be wrong.
>>
>>828733
Why not both?
>>
File: 1471218517808.jpg (779KB, 1200x903px) Image search: [Google]
1471218517808.jpg
779KB, 1200x903px
We're live again. Planning on finishing up the thread tonight!
>>828751
>>828751
>>828751
>>
>>828729

Hooray! I'm a part of /tg/ and /qst/ history!
>>
>>828757
Alright.
Though, Not So Glorious' first thread is on /qst/, did they run a non-archived prequel?

>>828762
In a lighter sense you have the bragging rights to having started the last and final new quest /tg/ had.
>>
>>828758
I don't have the capacity to interact with two communities at once.
>>
(question for experienced anonkun users)
Do i need to be live 100% of the time to be able to run a thread, or can I leave and wait for votes to come in?
>>
>>828826
You can wait for votes for longer times tough staying at your computer most of your "Live" time is encouraged.
>>
>>828747
Probably Kuat Collection again. I like the concept of it.
>>
>>828871
Thanks, just curious.

Also, if anyone is interested. Just made my first thread on anonkun. a continuation of an old thread that died when school got too crazy

http://anonkun.com/stories/vampire-civ-thread-4/nRiueHjhYPypnLLe3
>>
File: DelPiggyback.jpg (101KB, 757x603px) Image search: [Google]
DelPiggyback.jpg
101KB, 757x603px
New thread for Melancholic Quest 32 up now!
>>828955
>>
File: Pout1.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Pout1.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>828762
why, Sandact6? Why?!
>>
File: iunderstandyourfrustration.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
iunderstandyourfrustration.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>829109
>>
File: 817E4cOnh1L._UL1500_.jpg (308KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
817E4cOnh1L._UL1500_.jpg
308KB, 1500x1500px
http://anonkun.com/stories/symbiote-quest-20/nLFhaigrSfd8Kdqfr/issue-7-babys-first-steps/N9km6q2cMyuQPdq7q

Aye I'm live.
>>
http://anonkun.com/stories/ars-magicka-tales-of-the-mana-hunters/YgRniyBDuMT6JtjXE

Starting my first quest here, wish me luck.
>>
File: dropbox_logo_detail.png (18KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
dropbox_logo_detail.png
18KB, 500x464px
>>823975
I have a dropbox with my shit in it. It's not much and it is usually fantasy stuff. I think this should work for sharing the file but hopefully, you can download and view the files. If not can you post a screenshot if it doesn't work?

Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xinzi37jkedkeqs/AAAadaWgVDqtHfSJTzxWAGFRa?dl=0

Anyone else has dropbox links to dropboxes for pictures like with mine or is this not that much of a common thing?
>>
>>829332
>has dropbox links to dropboxes

wew lad, I'm having an off day.
>>
Modern Necromancy Quest Redux is up and running!
>>829337
>>829337
>>829337
Come play with us and don't forget to thank Mr. Skeltal
>>
>>828799
What type of quest?
>>
>>829453
It's an adventure in a homemade setting. It's only been going for a little while, just read it and it should be self-explanatory.
>>
Why are you all still playing and running quests.

Trump won the election.

The fucking world is now a quest.

Go out and enjoy it.
>>
>>829669
The world has always been a quest.
>>
>>829688
Deep as fuck, nigga.
>>
Ugh, can someone explain how to block people?
>>
>>829721
On 4chan?
>>
>>829721
You have to link to that person's post and put BLOCK in the name field.

It will only block any posts made by that trip code however, so it only works against namefags.
>>
>>829721
Generally, you stand in front of them when they're trying to get somewhere.
>>
>>829760
Yes.
>>829761
Thanks.
>>829767
Not helpful, but I appreciate the effort.
>>
>>829795
Why you trying to block someone senpai?
>>
>>829801
Just someone that every time I see their name I think oh god, now what.
>>
>>829826
Look, I understand that Cosmic can be pretty annoying, but you have to learn to ignore him.
>>
How QM's recommend keeping quests going? I've run like 2 threads and I already feel like I'm just running for the sake of running rather than just enjoying myself with it.

How do you keep things fun for yourself?
>>
>>829847
Run something you enjoy and then write something you personally enjoy.

Don't offer your players options that aren't fun for you to write.
>>
>>829847
Write stuff that makes you laugh.
>>
File: 404673.jpg (49KB, 760x474px) Image search: [Google]
404673.jpg
49KB, 760x474px
>>829847
Masochism

No seriously
>>
>>829909
I hope they befriend Feverpitch tonight
>>
>>829847
You either like what you do or you don't. If it feels like too much of an effort you might just be better off not running. There's no shame in quitting after trying a new thing and finding its just not working out.

>>829919
Is that a symbiote? That's a pretty good name for a symbiote.
>>
>>829929
>>
>>829980
>googles Marvel Feverpitch
No! My comic nerd pride!
>>
File: Jedi Knight Quest.jpg (80KB, 535x535px) Image search: [Google]
Jedi Knight Quest.jpg
80KB, 535x535px
Hey does the text on this image fit in and also look star wars-y
>>
>>830186
The pic looks star wars-y and the text does, too, but together, they don't.
>>
File: qst-tan4.png (310KB, 600x1356px) Image search: [Google]
qst-tan4.png
310KB, 600x1356px

>>816164
>>816164
>>816164
>>
File: Jedi Knight Quest3.jpg (89KB, 562x562px) Image search: [Google]
Jedi Knight Quest3.jpg
89KB, 562x562px
>>830196
How bout this?
>>
>>830281
I think it looks pretty good that way.
>>
>>830281
I like how it looks, but that text is way too small to catch my eyes on the catalog. Though because I know star wars I can see that image and tell that it is star wars, so it's functional.
>>
>>830281
Definitely an improvement, much better feel. I wouldn't fit the orange bars exactly to the pillars, though, makes it a bit off if you look close.
>>
>>830186
Gimme an hour nigga. I'll whip you up some dope ass shit.
>>
File: SecretHandshake.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
SecretHandshake.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>830772
Wait shit dude that'd be awesome
>>
File: Jedi-Knight-Quest-Opener.gif (427KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jedi-Knight-Quest-Opener.gif
427KB, 640x360px
>>830897
This one only plays once because I couldn't find a good looping .gif. If you want something that repeats, gimme a heads up and I'll find something.
>>
>>830946
Nice
>>
>>830946
Hey you're not taking requests are you? Just doing things that seem fun to attempt?
>>
File: 1467908955505.jpg (49KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467908955505.jpg
49KB, 600x800px
>>828583
>>828579
Holy shit someone actually read the Ninja Monk archives? Thanks for the mention! That is an all around decent analysis, it seems like you put quite a bit of time into it. You're doing gods work there, anon.
>>
>>830996
I'm open to request, I mean it's either edit shit or play vidya.
>>
File: NBQ OP.jpg (550KB, 2275x1373px) Image search: [Google]
NBQ OP.jpg
550KB, 2275x1373px
>>831006
>play vidya.
Can't have that.

Would it be possible to do something like this pic, but animate the water and the clouds? Maybe have an arctic wind blow by? If you want to go the extra mile you could add a wolf in there somewhere as well.

Many thanks in advance if you take this.
>>
>>831006
Could I get one? I run Starcaller Quest.
Which is basically just a quest with generic sci-fi stuff as well as an interstellar Cold War.
>>
File: tumblr_n4w80xOExd1s559q7o1_500.gif (414KB, 499x477px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4w80xOExd1s559q7o1_500.gif
414KB, 499x477px
>>831009
I actually can't draw or animate at all, so that is way beyond my talents. What I can do is edit with some very minor degree of skill. That being said, how do you feel about this image?

A few alternatives as well, which I think sort of fit the themes of Northern Beast:

1.) http://orig13.deviantart.net/8b08/f/2016/078/6/b/forest_berserker_by_kirokaze-d9vnkty.gif

2.) http://orig07.deviantart.net/45b7/f/2016/110/b/5/old_tomb_by_kirokaze-d9zlhub.gif

3.) http://orig00.deviantart.net/4ae9/f/2016/288/3/7/lonelyfire_by_kirokaze-dal2la5.gif

4.) http://68.media.tumblr.com/5c482c4180b09d3da375a7f53ae43496/tumblr_mtl9ssTueE1rnbw6mo1_500.gif

>>831013
This one should be pretty quick, sure thing. I suppose I'll let you choose as well.

1.) http://orig05.deviantart.net/4373/f/2016/082/9/d/atmospheric_entry_by_kirokaze-d9w5t4m.gif

2.) http://www.omega-level.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Pizza-at-the-end-of-the-World1.gif

3.) http://cs538401.vk.me/u166207662/docs/99b126dd1932/cabin.gif?extra=l2mWOqAOpjuuV16yJDD7gjzXZIvTGzLqCWL0z79rqMwb9Dh5euOWVjb0TaoGhxg945sxaz1jAZ9bUCfWZDPkmEff8doRWx4S0_Dk

4.) http://cs612219.vk.me/u166207662/docs/629650bb2e41/DESOLAR_1920.gif?extra=zDUyLkBrmg4OuhBUE02Xob8T3P5ZQk29MyEnppajBTRbzB4YU8-xe9uxccxhuoe1Wg3-kWcUCaxRlp9JEHozaE789zH04AUmPzQ2 (Give this one a while to load, large file.)
>>
>>831070
Thanks so much, these are awesome.
>>
>>831080
Man I ain't done shit to 'em yet. Which one you like best? I'll slap your logo on it.
>>
>>831082
Oh, my bad. I really liked the pizza at the end o the world one!
>>
>>831084
Aight, gimme like a half hour and I'll have something for yah.
>>
File: Title Card.png (989KB, 1280x856px) Image search: [Google]
Title Card.png
989KB, 1280x856px
I've really, really been wanting to hunt down some disgusting rebel scum lately and spread the glory of the Empire.

Anyone interested?
>>
>>831070
Man that guy does good work.

That said, those pictures don't really fit too well due to NBQ being a bit more technologically advanced than what's represented since it has more guns and knives as opposed to swords and armor. Bloodborne to Dark Souls in a sense.

Thanks though. I'll check the rest of this dude's work out.
>>
Few things.

First off, here's a shameless plug of my Aku quest I made for kicks during the election since plenty of people are plugging already >>808328 .

Be advised I have a shitty body virus going on, and there'll more than likely be slow traffic going.

Second thing; I asked a couple months back if I should go for a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon quest, but it seems someone's already taken that niche. I wasn't able to do it before due to irl concerns, so I'm just wondering - think it'd be okay to have two deviations of the same premise? Like, me doing my own shit while he does his? Or should I just drop it for now?

Thanks and enjoy.
>>
>>831090
Get that shit going, my man. I'm down.
>>
File: 1724-snow-storm.gif (1018KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1724-snow-storm.gif
1018KB, 500x281px
>>831070
Actually, you think you can work with this?
>>
>>831108
Definitely, I can work something into that.
>>
Just here to drop off a random suggestion
The World Ends With You Quest
Thank youx that will be all
>>
>>831110
Thanks man. I'll probably be asleep when you finish it, but I appreciate it.
>>
>>831111
*you,
Also, holy shit, can't believe i got quads
>>
i've also noticed everyone else plugging has a trip, so whoops. i'll verify the same on the quest too with a response so I don't get sudden shit

>>831114
think you can do one for my aku quest? if you need a reference point, try him slouching in his chair calling a pizza place

that aside, your call
>>
>>831110
whoops again, meant to respond to >>831110
>>
>>831006
I'd love something like this. Currently running a Medieval Pokemon Quest on akun, it's basically superpowered knights versus monsters. Don't suppose you have anything for that?

http://anonkun.com/stories/pokemon-quest/JP7cfkdAYecMegw9p/home
>>
File: Starcaller-Quest-Opener.gif (1MB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
Starcaller-Quest-Opener.gif
1MB, 560x315px
>>831084
Here yah go.
Tried to do some sort of neon effect thing with the text but that really wasn't working out.
>>
>>831129
That's awesome. Thanks!
>>
>>831128
I've found Anonkun is a little harder to work with but I can try to whip something up.
>>
File: Northern-Beast-Opener.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Northern-Beast-Opener.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>831117
Here's northern beast, I'll see about whipping up something for the Aku quest.
>>
File: Aku-Quest.gif (276KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Aku-Quest.gif
276KB, 500x333px
>>831117
Couldn't think of a whole hell of a lot for Aku, actually. Which is weird because Samurai Jack was my shit as a kid.

>>831128
I'll whip something up for this tomorrow, gonna get some sleep for now.
>>
>>831138
>>831108
he linked it to me by accident, but here's his Northern Beast delivery. Enjoy.

As for my thanks, you got it. Much appreciated. You do good work.
>>
>>831138
Thanks anon! When you have a chance though could you make 'Beast' plural?
>>
File: Screenshot (74).png (68KB, 392x391px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (74).png
68KB, 392x391px
>>830946
Whoa, thanks dude! Shit's tight
>>
why are slice of life quests so rare when they are so good?

https://anonkun.com/stories/good-neighbours-club/PEYocfohsxJZ2APaR/home
>>
>>831358
Most of the time they're boring or a vector for smut.

Your one would be way less popular if it didn't constantly cocktease with the promise of sex that it never delivers on.
>>
>>831379
>a vector for smut.
Havent seen many of that
>>
Above and Below continues

>>812259

>>812259

>>812259
>>
>>831379
Do you really think people would stick with a quest that has been going on for months just to get blueballed?
>>
>>831403
Princess Guard was pretty popular in its day.
>>
>>831403
No, but they're going to feel pretty dumb in a year's time when it finally finishes and they don't fuck any of the girls or they get a single underwhelming scene.
>>
>>831403
Do you really think people would stick with a quest that has been going on for months if they're not getting blueballed?
>>
>>831407
i've seen a lot of quest die thanks to the playerbase being salty for being teased and blueballed all the time
>>
>>831403
>>831404
This

PGQ was king of draaaaaaawwwwwwwing things out forever.
>>
>>831404
Please don't remind me of that
>>
>>831129
>>831151
Are you still taking requests?
>>
File: [It's a good].png (394KB, 576x496px) Image search: [Google]
[It's a good].png
394KB, 576x496px
http://anonkun.com/stories/symbiote-quest-20/nLFhaigrSfd8Kdqfr/issue-7-babys-first-steps/N9km6q2cMyuQPdq7q

Doing some Timeskip stuff and maybe some writing
>>
>>831485
Maleficar, why are you such a slut?
>>
>>831490
I ask myself that same question everyday
>>
>>831485
>Spider-Man Unlimited

Wow that was a weird idea for a show.

Kickass costume though.
>>
>>831264
FIx'd
>>
File: Northern-Beast-Opener.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Northern-Beast-Opener.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>831583
Shit.
>>
>>831587
Thanks man.
>>
>>831466
I am, but after I knock out the medieval pokemon one the others will probably have to wait a while. Got a paper to write.
>>
>>831598
Can I request one for Paladin of Avalon then?
There's no hurry, please take care of your paper.
Also ask if there's anything you need to know.
>>
File: last_ones_by_kirokaze-d9spnlx.gif (84KB, 900x558px) Image search: [Google]
last_ones_by_kirokaze-d9spnlx.gif
84KB, 900x558px
>>831623
How do you feel about this image as a base for Paladin of Avalon?

Was also considering: http://25.media.tumblr.com/12ae1e28a25c2dd29809dee598509525/tumblr_n2k6v3ZPhE1r6sk6wo1_r1_1280.gif
and
http://i.imgur.com/L5WAu8C.gif
>>
File: 1479221078859.jpg (392KB, 819x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1479221078859.jpg
392KB, 819x1228px
>>831485
I just opened up a poll for the next omake so If you left after I turned off live check back for it
>>
Magical Girl For Hire is back running!

>>831701
>>831701
>>831701
>>
>>831685
Doesn't one of the Game of Thrones ones already have that?
>>
>>831713
Maybe? I remember I used one or two of the images in that series for the Awake in Westeros quest.
>>
http://anonkun.com/stories/ars-magicka-tales-of-the-mana-hunters/YgRniyBDuMT6JtjXE

Continuing this new quest, participate pls
>>
File: Pokemon-Quest-Header.gif (177KB, 1200x616px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Quest-Header.gif
177KB, 1200x616px
>>831128
Kinda bare bones, felt like recreating the pokemon logo would clash with the medieval theme a bit.
>>
>>831851
Those swords need to be Aegislashes and you know it!
Just kidding
>>
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that gender fluidity and nonbinary gender pronouns are here to stay and that we can all do our part to make the community better by making positive choices to be support these ideas and include the use of these in the narratives and dialogues of the quests we write?
>>
File: 1466487286657.png (53KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1466487286657.png
53KB, 500x501px
>>831944
Do better man
>>
>>831944
Bored? I am too.
>>
>>831944
Here, i smuggled this from teeg. Don't go and spend it all in one place, eh friend?

It depends on the setting
>>
>>831944
I will continue to be intolerant until I'm old enough that my age is an excuse
>>
>>831944
I liked how Tyranny, a new rpg, had different non-standard gender roles for people according to their cultures, touching every aspect of their laws. The south had women as land owners and land tenders, while men were ship owners along with everything that entails. In each instance they use individual terms for the gender functions of their societies, and this breathes life into the setting.

To be frank, I believe if we work together we can also establish a stringent set of rules that QMs must adhere to to ensure that their settings correctly apply pronouns of all sorts, basic grammatical effort notwithstanding.
>>
>>831983
>stringent set of rules
How about you shove it up your ass? What QMs do is their own prerogative, not something to be forced.
>>
>>831944
Gender is a societal construct around the sexes and different societies have different definitions of them.

I'd only incorperate nonbinary genders if I think the setting would fit. For instance, if I was writing in 1950s America, I would not.

My quest is in fucking space and at least 2 characters are gay, so throwing in some gender fluidity wouldn't be all that much of a stretch of the imagination, but considering how currently poticized gender currently is, I'd be slow to do that just because for many, it would break immersion.
>>
>>831995
How is it the guy that posted the bait picture is the one falling for the bait?
>>
File: elf takes the bait.png (42KB, 249x284px) Image search: [Google]
elf takes the bait.png
42KB, 249x284px
>>832007
Yeah, I fucked up.
>>
File: TIE Scout.jpg (315KB, 1019x579px) Image search: [Google]
TIE Scout.jpg
315KB, 1019x579px
What's up, /qtg/.
>>
>>831983
I've played through Tyranny twice and the only person I found referred to as either not male/female or both is Kyros, who may well just b fucking with people by keeping it secret.

Incidentally, every companion in the game is annoying as hell except for the old Sage and the guy trapped isn't his armor.
>>
File: imperial propaganda.jpg (204KB, 771x1024px) Image search: [Google]
imperial propaganda.jpg
204KB, 771x1024px
>>832018
Imperial Navy quest when?
>>
>>831995
>>832010
Look, people need rules to make their work proper. This is just another layer to help make things easier. For example,

Brown straight girl = Ofuf.
Brown lesbian = Yfuf.
Asian straight girl = Abt.
Asian lesbian = Atlatl.

Keep in mind these things are modifiers, so they would turn out to womofuf, womeyfuf, womabt, woatlatl, and so on.

In practice, this turns out rather easier, instead of:
>"The brown lesbian tempted the brown straight with a kiss which attracted the asian lesbians' alluring eyes."
We get:
>"The womeyfuf tempted the womofuf with a kiss, attracting the woatlatl's alluring gaze."

These are, of course, simplifications. Perhaps next we'll cover the broader, less conservative sexualities, and the more natural inclinations than oppression motivated terms.

>>832018
We're discussing QM reform, come join us GS. Doubtlessly you've got quite a lot to share on the subject.
>>
>>832005
Gender as a concept separate from sex I a product of postmodernism. Meaning it's brand spanking new in the broader scheme of history.
>>
>>832040
Well I was planning on bringing Kuat Collection back for another run alongside Starship Idols as my weekday stuff.

Though, I admit, a First Order Top Gun TIE Pilot Quest is pretty tempting.

Or just a straight Imperial Navy Quest. Personally I'm not too versed on actual navy tactics so I'm not sure I'd make it work.

>>832047
QM reform? I dunno.

Stop being dicks I guess.
>>
File: kek.png (82KB, 646x364px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
82KB, 646x364px
>>832047
>womofuf, womeyfuf, womabt, woatlatl
Okay, now you're just fucking with us
>>
>>832048
Really? I've always thought gender was the societal roles based around sex and therefore are present to varying degrees in different societies throughout history.
>>
File: alldead.png (141KB, 371x291px) Image search: [Google]
alldead.png
141KB, 371x291px
>>832063

>gender debates on 4chan
>whenever trolling or serious
>>
>>832100
>Pork

Gross
>>
>>832100
Oh no, we triggered him, guys!
>>
File: Moral.png (1MB, 1838x554px) Image search: [Google]
Moral.png
1MB, 1838x554px
>>832063
>>832100
>>
File: Marauder.jpg (294KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Marauder.jpg
294KB, 600x800px
>>832149
Amen to that, let's talk about Quests and waifus.
>>
File: GorillaWarfare.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GorillaWarfare.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>832149
I'm gonna agree
>>
>>832154
Why is Rosehip your waifu?
>>
File: 1462445391103.jpg (445KB, 1518x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1462445391103.jpg
445KB, 1518x2200px
>>832162
She is the best girl amongst best girls. She is the rabbit amongst tortoises. She is the Red amongst the Blue.

She's the best is what I'm saying.
>>
>>832162
>>832170

Give her a Redbull to see what happens.
>>
File: 1458659470846.gif (128KB, 322x438px) Image search: [Google]
1458659470846.gif
128KB, 322x438px
>>832175
>>
>>832154
you're waifu a shit
>>
File: 1470040387891.jpg (11KB, 424x294px) Image search: [Google]
1470040387891.jpg
11KB, 424x294px
>>832185
> when they call my waifu a shit but i know she's best

Serious though, all GuP girls are great. Can't for that final chapter stuff I just heard about. It's gonna be a long, long wait.
>>
File: 1469885290928.png (595KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469885290928.png
595KB, 853x480px
Mission 9 of Alchemical Blade Quest has commenced!
>>
>>832195

I should also link the thread.

>>832167
>>
Hey guys. I'm thinking that once the quest I'm running reaches a certain point, I may take a couple weeks' break and run something else since I've always wanted to run an anime quest.

My ideas are either a Cold War shipgirl quest, or a WWII magical girl quest where the MC is the magical girl's field commander. Which one sounds like something you guys would like to hear more about?
>>
>>832290
>[x]yuri harem isekai
Probably ww2
>>
So, here’s an idea for a quest that I don’t have the talent to pull off and I doubt anyone will ever do.

DanganQuesta: A Danganronpa Quest

People suggest the cast of 16 and play through the quest as the characters that were made as a group are killed off one by one. The OP will design the mystery of each murder along with picking the murderer while the people pick the next victim and give commands to solve the mystery.
>>
>>832290
>Cold War shipgirl quest
For this to even work, that requires quite an amount of historical butterflies on top of magical excuses.

in b4 koooky magic and blood rituals ressurrect ships as girls in time for the cold war
>>
>>832305
>historical butterflies
just have american shipgirls and soviet abyssals
>>
>>832298
>>832305
Fair enough. I'll explain further on both then.

So with the WWII magical girl one, the MC is the field commander for the magical girl, as well as the person responsible for preparing everything needed for the mission beforehand. This is made even more difficult than normal due to the fact that early in the war, the military doesn't take magical girls seriously, so the MC will have to build relationships within the military while ensuring the missions are successful. Basically, the players will have to prioritize missions that will show the usefulness of magical girls in combat, while still being easy enough to complete at their current skill levels.

The Cold War shipgirls one is an idea I got after watching the 2014 Godzilla movie and Evangelion during the same day. In 1952, an abyssal rose from the depths and wiped out a USN task force, so the Navy lured it to an atoll where they dropped the Ivy Mike nuke on it. This injured the abyssal and forced it back into the depths, until 1955. Basically, the abyssals are few in number (under two dozen worldwide), but incredibly powerful and virtually immune to conventional weapons. The first shipgirls end up being summoned by accident, but scientists find a way to repeat the process. The MC is one of the few officers who is capable of forming a stable mental link with a shipgirl, and is selected to command a small squad of them. Also, the Soviets are summoning shipgirls for blatantly Soviet reasons.
>>
>>832290
uninstall system 32 that sounds like advanced cancer.
>>
>>832436

Honestly, being a desk jockey/overseer POV is best suited to actual vidya, because it's as entertaining as filling out your tax returns in quest format.

>The MC is one of the few officers who is capable of forming a stable mental link with a shipgirl, and is selected to command a small squad of them.

Shipgirl Commander Quest right now is this, word for word.

Say, how about it that the Abyssals are keeping up to date and stuff by means of seized/sunken cargo and military vessels?
>>
File: 1479092455027.png (2MB, 768x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1479092455027.png
2MB, 768x1214px
>>832493
Duly noted my man.
>>
>>831685
Hey, sorry for answering late.

The picture does look good, but I think Trick's "awake in Westeros" quest already uses it?
As for the others, PoA is less about adventuring and standard parties and more about managing political and personal relationships between various darkspawn creatures with difficult personalities and fighting invasions of humans puppeteered by totalitarian angels using their armies. Oh, and there are also demons, and dark angels, and Chaos, and faeries, and magi rebellions, and shit the story's gotten big.
>>
>>832503
>Honestly, being a desk jockey/overseer POV is best suited to actual vidya, because it's as entertaining as filling out your tax returns in quest format.
The MC wouldn't be a desk jockey though, more like a commanding officer who fights in the field too. The most desk jockey-ish stuff in the quest would be when you go on leave and have to kiss the asses of congressmen for more funding.

>Shipgirl Commander Quest right now is this, word for word.
Oh... I'll have to change some stuff around then. I actually got the idea from Eva more than anything. I suppose I could have the reason for the MC being selected remain a mystery if and when I run it.
>>
File: 2014606-acclamator_ft.jpg (90KB, 600x272px) Image search: [Google]
2014606-acclamator_ft.jpg
90KB, 600x272px
I have decided on Kuat Collection to run this week. Expect it tomorrow, anons.
>>
>>832047

>"The womeyfuf tempted the womofuf with a kiss, attracting the woatlatl's alluring gaze."

Oh shit nigga I think you just summoned an old one or some shit.
>>
File: qst-tan6.png (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
qst-tan6.png
119KB, 500x500px

>>816164
>>816164
>>816164
>>
File: Pain for ants.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Pain for ants.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>>806406

The second Slasher Quest ends in a decisive (and heartbreaking) win for the Slashers! We're using the rest of the thread's life to work on pre-game stuff like character creation.

Come create victims or the inhabitants of a circus of Dionysus worshiping sociopaths!
>>
>>833044
How is this different from the cabin in the woods quest?

Is each episode a completely new, unrelated situation?
>>
File: SPOOK HOUSE.jpg (17KB, 473x263px) Image search: [Google]
SPOOK HOUSE.jpg
17KB, 473x263px
>>833058
Well firstly I think I was first. The first Slasher Quest was before Halloween.

Second they all take place in the same "universe" and feature Greek mythology influences but aren't directly connected (save for one potential quest which will be a direct sequel)

The first, Cenotaph Slayer, was about a murderous ghost in an Oedipus mask killing people at a billionaire's Halloween party. It all took place in his creepy museum mansion and had the survivors struggle to enact a ritual I stole from Ogden's Magic, Witchcraft, and Ghosts in the Greek and Roman Worlds.

The second, Camp Red Water, is about two Pan cultists killing teenagers at a Summer camp to get at the children (kid ghosts in Greek culture are supposed to be potent for spellcasting, for real).

The third is about a rival Dionysus cult setting up a murderous carnival for shits and giggles.
>>
>>833102
Quick word. Good shit that quest I really loved it, especially using a dead body as a weapon.

Unrelated note to the general attendees of this thread, I run a pretty shitty Civ Quest and I hate myself but it has a write-in race which is fucking Dragons. Come help us battle giant wasps and shit.
>>827761
>>
>>833278
Thanks Civ Fag!

I'm surprised weaponized dead bodies don't happen a lot in Slasher films. I can't think of a single one where someone is killed with a dead body.
>>
>>833278
IT'S NOT A SHIT QUEST
>>
>>833492
SHHH! Don't you know where we are right now?
>>
>>832290
>>832436
Both ideas remind me of a dead quest.
>>
>>833546
What was her name anon?
>>
>>833633
Mercenary Quest, WWII with monstergirls.
>>
File: nosteponsnek.png (272KB, 415x513px) Image search: [Google]
nosteponsnek.png
272KB, 415x513px
>>833671
>tfw no snake waifu to wrap around you and cuddle while you pray the artillery won't get you
>>
>Have all of these ideas for my next thread
>None of them involve the MC

Wat do /qtg/? I was thinking of something like Rashomon, where you see something play out from several different perspectives.
>>
>>804963
>QM Questions:

>Player Question:

NewFag QM here. Trying to do a quest in the style of Iron Quest. Any tips on running? Peak user hours on 4chan? Pitfalls to avoid?
>>
File: Feels Angry.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Angry.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>Want to make a Silent Hill quest
>Remember it would be impossible
>>
>>834294
Seems like it would be a perfect fit for a quest. Get good.
>>
File: Silent Hill Ivory.gif (994KB, 500x199px) Image search: [Google]
Silent Hill Ivory.gif
994KB, 500x199px
>>834305
But, it would quite difficult.
>The difference between male and female psychology
>Make monsters from the MC's fears, life events, and so on
>Decide if the story should be tie with canon Silent Hill or not
>Create memorable characters with believable flaws
>Don't know if I'm being too edgy or not enough
>The theme of sex and horror in harmony
So many variables. Though,I did have a proto-idea about the MC and her story.
>>
>>834321
Just write the MC beforehand. Everything else is applicable to most quest ideas.

SH in general is a good setting for a quest because it's very character specific. It's a setting where 90% of it can be OC without sticking out.
It's far, far from impossible. All you need to do is make the MC and monster designs beforehand and maybe some puzzles. In fact I'd say it's perfect, because you don't even need actual justification for there to be puzzles and monsters all over the place.
>>
>>834338
That's true. Well, it will give me something to do during this Fall and winter.
>>
>>834321
>monster from the abomination of the live action film

Doesn't look good senpai
>>
>>831944
Nope. I'll do whatever I feel like.
>>
>>832543
As someone who runs a that quest, you can have the intro be something like:

"We have no choice. You're the only dude alive from the batch. We would choose anyone else if we could, but we can't. You're our first and last resort."

I did it for my Questers. The combat mechanics are all down to you.
>>
What kind of quest would you want to see?
>>
>>834449
One with multiple MCs and Multiple QMs, each telling an individual MCs story and collaborating with each other to weave them together, transitioning from one character to the other through some kind of ruleset mechanic or at agreed upon narrative moments.
>>
>>834481
I would definitely be interested in that if you're taking applications or whatever for QMs
>>
>>834484
It's still just a distant pipe-dream at the moment, I need to put a lot more thought into how exactly it would work mechanically, as well as improve my own writing (particularly my speed) vastly before I'd be anywhere near confident enough to participate in such a venture, let alone helm it.

The most important thing would be finding QMs that are different enough in style and interests to keep each of their parts distinct and varied, while making sure their vision for the quest and writing style were still similar enough to each to keep things feeling cohesive. Failing that would result in a quest that is either not appreciably different enough from a regular quest for the increased complexity multiple QMs would entail, or far more likely, the whole thing falling apart into a schizophrenic mess with no consistent style or sense of place and passive-aggressive bitching between QMs as they try to undermine other story parts to push the quest in the direction of their vision for it.
>>
Is this board considered a failure yet? We didn't even get a spot in the banner contest.
>>
>>834493
You're a failure
>>
File: dickpenis.png (172KB, 655x560px) Image search: [Google]
dickpenis.png
172KB, 655x560px
>>834493
The board is working as intended and serving its purpose. Be well.
>>
>>834487
Maybe, a I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream type scenario with seperate characters each having to go through their own hell eventually coming together to battle some type of overlord that put them there. I'd be willing to get together on a discord or group somewhere to discuss specifics. Then we can see if any other QMs would be interested
>>
Anyone else here be interested in a group QM write. All our QM tags could be replaced by our character names and we could write in first person to make things less confusing
>>
>>834510
Count me in. This sounds like a fantastic disaster
>>
>>834514
If some other people seem interested I'll set up a discord room for us to start putting together a premise.
>>
>>834516
It's tempting but I think my QMing days are well behind me. Good luck tho, it sounds interesting.
>>
>>831851
Holy shit, thanks man! No clue about image editing, but maybe I can find a way to replace the sword on the guy's back with Honedge, then it would be perfect.

I really appreciate it!
>>
>>804963

So I've been reading through Joker Quest, in the preparation for the review.

Why is the second half of the quest COMPLETELY different from the first half? The first half was very, very anime. The second half is really something else, which I would describe as a shoujo manga/Utena spinoff as written by Urobouchi Gen.

Is the protagonist just sort of retreating into his own private existential hell or something? Because he was kind of a goof in the first half even after Hecate died, but in the second half he's about as close as malicious as you can get in a lot of his decisions. It's just weird that all the bad guys are getting big, expositional monologues while the PC just goes around methodically ruining their lives and wrecking their shit like an unstoppable movie slasher.
>>
>>834552
That's just how Joker Quest is.
>>
>>834553

I'm very ambivalent about how I feel about the PC. The PC is just a bit too cruel to be likeable in the way he acts. There's sort of this big jump between the playful, sort of teasing sexuality in the first half of the story that becomes big, serious and rather unpleasant character drama.

You get a very 'fractured fairy tale' vibe from some of it.
>>
>>834516
>>834510
Nigga this I just freeform roleplaying on discord.
>>
>>834596
.t illiterate
>>
>>833278
>cow-sized dragons
>halflings as allies
wew lad
>>
File: xcom quest.png (171KB, 1878x936px) Image search: [Google]
xcom quest.png
171KB, 1878x936px
>>834552
I'm curious, you're the serious reviewer, right?

You're not pic related?
>>
>>834911
Almost all of that is harshly worded but legitimate and constructive criticism.
>>
>>834552
I believe it's mostly because JQOP didn't quite work out the whole setting and wasn't quite sure which direction to take the quest in the beginning, which is why it seems like it's all over the place. It's only around the Nara Dreamland where things start getting focused and consistent.
>>
>>834924
It's still honestly pretty bad criticism when most of it is hidden behind ad hominems and outright bias.
>>
Almost forgot to mention, Hero Guardian Quest Resurrection resumes!

>>823973
>>823973
>>823973
>>
>>834510
>>834516
An exquisite corpse about people trapped in different hells?

Count me in.

Fun fact: Harlan Ellison was actually a little distressed over the popularity of I have no mouth. He talks about it on one of his audio books. He wrote it all in one go and sent it off to be published, and he wishes stuff that he put real effort into like Deathbird and Grail (especially Grail) were more popular.
>>
Why are there so many WWII quests but no Vietnam ones?

Vietnam has the coolest aesthetic. Aviators and cigarettes on helicopter door gunners. Carpet bombs and napalm. Speakers blasting out 'It Ain't Me' as crowds of hippies protest the slaughter.

Iraq/Afghanistan with a rock soundtrack is pretty good, but it's not quite up there.
>>
>>835209
Because WWII has a "good" ending and Vietnam has a "bad" ending.

One ends in Uncle Sam BTFO Japan with a literal science fiction weapon while the Russians dance on Berlin's corpse. The other ends in Uncle Sam going "fuck it, we'll just pay the Russian back when they try to take Afghanistan".

>>834557
>Fractured Fairy Tale vibe

theories:

1. The Trick effect. QM starts liking the quest but becomes disgusted with the playerbase and decides that if running the quest is suffering for them its going to be suffering for the players.

2. The QM saw Madoka/Shadow Star/Bokurano and thought tone deaf inversions of genre conventions make you cool.

3. The QM wanted to gradually introduce moral complexity by giving the MC the opportunity to do morally questionable shit and thought the players would approach the opportunity cautiously rather than grabbing on to darkness and sadism with both hands and laughing gleefully.

4. The QM realized that the supporting cast and antagonists were way, way, way more interesting than the MC and gradually started to take their "side", increasing their sympathy at the cost of the MC's. So you get your big monologues while the MC becomes shonen-Jason.
>>
>>835205
I was really hoping you'd be in on this! You write beautifully and will be an absolute asset.
>>
>>835209
WWII had some proto-'Nam vibes. You just have to find the right parts.
>>
>>835209
>>835242
There was a Nam Quest at some point but I think it sort of died out I'm afraid before it got too far.

Honestly, while the aesthetic of Vietnam is insanely cool, it's also a war mired in controversy. WWII at the very least has very clear cut villains and heroes. It's a setting that the vast majority of people across the world may know, whereas only Americans are only really familiar with Vietnam, and even then most Americans I know just know it as that war that we kinda lost.

With stuff like the Tet Offensive, Agent Orange, Vietcong, using Vietnam as another proxy against Russia, etc, I'd gather it's actually intensely hard to write a Vietnam War Quest simply because it's the kind of war that can't really be glorified and a result is hard to write.
>>
If you're interested in being one of the QMs in this Multi-QM collaboration. Please join this Discord Group so we can discuss details.
If anyone has any general questions they can ask here or in the group via text.

>The Discord
https://discord.gg/yptCM
>>
File: 1452849066886.jpg (68KB, 438x576px) Image search: [Google]
1452849066886.jpg
68KB, 438x576px
Kuat Collection is up.

>>835363
>>
>>835341
>https://discord.gg/yptCM
I'm getting an "invite invalid or expired" message...
>>
>>835431
https://discord.gg/yptCM
There you are friend
>>
>>835436
But that's the exact same link.
>>
Here this one is valid until near midnight EST.
https://discord.gg/qxjUv
>>
>>835276
It's actually pretty well known in Australia too, a good number of people are at least familiar with Long Tan.

>>835341
Good luck but I'll leave you to it. As I said I'm not personally at a point where I want to pursue that idea yet, plus I wouldn't go about it this way anyhow. But I wish you and any compatriots you gather the best.
>>
>>835242
>thought the players would approach the opportunity cautiously rather than grabbing on to darkness and sadism with both hands and laughing gleefully.

So for the former to properly happen, the QM needs NPCs on the sides commenting on it like, "This stuff is fucked up" or "This is totally NOT okay!"
>>
>>835574
Didn't Joker have that though?
>>
Well here's hoping I can pull off a Danganronpa quest.

>>835372
>>
>>835574
Not enough.
>>
>>835865
>>835865
>>835865

Norseman Saga is up and running
>>
>>834911
That review looks like a parody of Cosmic reviews.
>>
>>835879
With all due respect, fuck off and pull your Cosmic hateboner buttplug out. Pleasuring yourself at the expense of other people who have to read your maturbatory shitposting is bad.
>>
>>836048
Put your trip back on, Cosmic.
>>
>>836048

>hateboner

Nah man. Chill, dude. Peace and love.
>>
>>836068
Peace and too much loving. Bet you stroke yourself at night whispering softly about how bad a reviewer Cosmic is.
>>
>>836077
So you're fantasizing about me?

I'm flattered, anon.
>>
>>836084
Ohhh, it's a real love train. The hatesex equivalent of a circlejerk.
>>
A hurklejerk.
>>
>>836283

New Thread.
Thread posts: 761
Thread images: 126

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.