[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CULTURAL EVOLUTION THREAD 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 896
Thread images: 48

File: WORLDMAP.png (58KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WORLDMAP.png
58KB, 1000x1000px
Actually Taking More Than 2 Turns Edition

Welcome to Cultural Evo, the game of MULTIFACETED GROWTH. In Cultural Evo, you will control both a small but growing village, interact with other villages, and watch as your village's culture grows and changes with the years as events force them to grapple with new introductions to their worldview.

Continuing TURN 17 - see it here http://imgur.com/a/4NsCk

The prior thread was HERE!

>>61436 → → → →

Posting the current culture sheets, feel free to claim them at any time.
>>
File: CEVO7.png (108KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CEVO7.png
108KB, 1000x1000px
The Brush Tribe is the first to appease their Dragon successfully.

Appeasing the Dragon will provide the option to add two cultural traits to your own tribe, force the addition or modification of another cultural trait to another tribe, or bring them as a weapon upon another tribe, halving their population and Incidental Birthrate.

Slaying the Dragon, meanwhile, will provide your tribe with an ample supply of meat, enough to increase your Incidental Birthrate by 1 permanently, as well as supply you with the nearly-indestructible Dragon Scales, and a healthy supply of Dragon Bone, which can light itself on fire and is generally awesome.

Current Population Counts
Ore Tribe: 60 people. (1 incidental birth per year)
Sand Tribe: 53 people. (3 incidental births per year)
Tree Tribe: 51 people. (3 incidental births per year)
Mire Tribe: 49 people. (3 incidental births per year)
Brush Tribe: 30 people. (3 incidental births per year)
Grasslands Tribe: 39 people. (3 incidental births per year)
Jungle Tribe: 29 people (4 incidental births per year)
Ravine Tribe: 27 people (2 incidental births per year)
Valley Tribe: 17 people (2 incidental births per year)

Current Trading Routes
Ore Tribe & Sand Tribe: Temporarily Cancelled by the Mountain Dragon
Tree Tribe & Mire Tribe: Tree Tribe receives Silken Fishing Nets, Mire Tribe receives Wood & Bark.
Brush Tribe & Jungle Tribe: It's a thing I guess.
Jungle Tribe & Grasslands Tribe: Jungle Tribe gets Horses and Medicine Knowledge, Grasslands Tribe gets Fire and Poison and DICKING, so a birthrate buff.
>>
AYYYY
>>
File: CEVOt17V.png (57KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
CEVOt17V.png
57KB, 1000x750px
Here is the description of every land's Dragon (I would still greatly appreciate draw friends to hop on this if possible). Unless otherwise noted, assume their underbelly is a vague peach color.

Mountain Dragon (Ore Tribe) - Two vestigial wings, eight arms/legs, black scales.
Desert Dragon (Desert Tribe) - Four vestigial wings, six arms/legs, sand-colored scales.
Forest Dragon (Tree Tribe) - Five heads (long necks), no wings (I lied), four arms/legs, green scales with a brown underbelly.
Swamp Dragon (Mire Tribe) - Two heads, four wings, four arms/legs, two tails, purple scales.
Savannah Dragon (Brush Tribe) - Two MASSIVE wings, four arms/legs, three tails, red scales.
Plains Dragon (Grasslands Tribe) - Six wings, no limbs, two tails, rainbow colored scales in the color of the 5 Gods.
Rainforest Dragon (Jungle Tribe) - Three heads, six arms/legs, six vestigial wings, six tails, dark green scales and a black underbelly.
Tremorous Dragon (Ravine Tribe) - Two legs, two big wings, a tail much, much longer than its body with an ankylosaur's club at the end, turquoise scales.
Sky Dragon (Valley Tribe) - No limbs, just a long neck, long tail, and two big wings that can block out the sun. White scales.
>>
>>77140
>>77156
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o22i_gqAf_o
>>
File: CEVOt17G.png (91KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
CEVOt17G.png
91KB, 1000x750px
>>
File: CEVOt17R.png (65KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
CEVOt17R.png
65KB, 1000x750px
>>
File: CEVOt17J.png (81KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
CEVOt17J.png
81KB, 1000x750px
The end of this turn, we introduce the Glacier Tribe, bee tee dubs
>>
>>77114
claimed
>>
I hope you're happy, friends!
>>
literally my richard's civ game
>>
File: CEVOt17M.png (102KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
CEVOt17M.png
102KB, 1000x750px
>>77205
and before anyone asks, no, you can't claim the glacier tribe before they're introduced, fuck off m8
>>
File: CEVOt17S.png (121KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
CEVOt17S.png
121KB, 1000x750px
>>
File: CEVOt17O.png (116KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
CEVOt17O.png
116KB, 1000x750px
>>
File: CEVOt17T.png (116KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
CEVOt17T.png
116KB, 1000x750px
>>
YEEE
>>
File: CEVOt17B.png (110KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
CEVOt17B.png
110KB, 1000x750px
>>
>>77275
Richard should we post turns?
>>
>>77301
We should ask the Ore trib for Iron in addition to the knowledge because that means we'd have more resources to trade with them later unless they give it to us for free
>>
>>77301
Wait until there are more people and start some discussions, and then I'll ask for turn summaries. I need at least one representative from each tribe here, so we don't waste undue time.

brb anyway my girlfriend is making me choke her
>>
Guys
we have grass, brush, sand, and mire tribe here If any other tribes are lurking let yourself be known. Don't let the dream die.
>>
>>77342

Brush tribe in the house
>>
>>77442
grass is present
>>
....I don't remember what we were going t d
OH RIGHT

- Build a statue of cut gems in the shape of the dragon to appease it
- Explore the Ruins

...I think. It's been a while
Might have been some defense stuff
I need to sleep tho so if Richard asks and no other Ravine people show up, someone please point him in this direction
>>
>>77488
Got You
>>
>>77477
>>77488
>>77499
Witch craft...
>>
Claimed for tree tribe
>>
File: LordgenomefirstfindsLagann.jpg (153KB, 860x929px) Image search: [Google]
LordgenomefirstfindsLagann.jpg
153KB, 860x929px
>>77499
I knew sand tribe were bros
>>
>>77515
>>77340
>>
>>77213

Hello happy friend.

Here is what we have so far for our turn. We have some time to make adjustments if we want
Ingenuity, a way for us to be able to glean the potential for happiness from anything. Those with this ability become priest are adapt at making happy new developments. The more they smoke the better they are at coming up with ideas get closer to our God.

The other would be something like the Sun imbues our people with the burning spirit of the sun, where they are fearless, never give up or lose will power in the face of any obstacle and become fierce warriors.

Our first action should be to continue work on the lumber mill.

Our second action could be something to do with the tar, maybe exploring the pits more and experimenting more with it.
>>
>>77534
Yea we'll do that the continuous trade for brick will be for the iron

ALSO Valley tribe where you at
>>
Still missing Jungle, Valley and Ore tribe reps it looks like

All tribes have openings it looks like if any lurkers are out there.
>>
>>77263
Cultural trait: Tree Tribe gets AMPED about hunting a dragon. The culture starts to value good hunters and warriors more.

Action: Start adding spikes to the dragon sized pits and slather the spikes with poison. Then use tree branches and leaf litter to conceal the pit.
>>
>>77574
Maybe are probs waiting for the ice tribe
>>
>>77588

This is true.

Prolly get to the Lava tribe tonight too if people show up.
>>
>>77588
So sand tribe this is plan
>Both actions spent on constructing dope citadel surrounded by monoliths for the dragon

Trade bricks, poison, and our writing system to ore tribe, they trade us Forge knowledge and how to make weapons and armour.

We give bricks to tree tribe, and they give us wood.

Sound good to every one. I assume this is still acceptable.
If tree tribe or ore tribe have a problem we can discuss.
>>
>>77536
Perfect, friend.
>>
Just got back from rugby.
>>
>>77536
>>77643
p good t b h
>>
>>77584
Want us to trade you scorpion poison
>>
>>77676

Welcome to the team
>>
>>77584
our plan:
culture: horse archery is practiced by the warriors ("mens") daily
action: start to make mud bricks
>>
>>77536
Also just a minor suggestion, since the dragon, our God's avatar, is red we should treat as the official holy color of our tribe.
Good silk would be red, priests would have red ashen tattoos, armors would ideally have red tinted leather and red crests on them.
We can easily do this with animal blood, too.
>>
Yo where are you jungle bros, ore bros, and valley bros.
>>
>>77690
We should reach an agreement with another tribe to have one research war and the other the sciences then we trade after each turn.
>>
Ore Tribe
-Autistic Pebble Stackers
-Not even the Jew Tribe yet keep dying inside their own ovens

Sand Tribe
-MUH SCORPION MOUNTS
-MUH SCORPION TANKS
-MUH POTTERY
-MUH KNOWLEDGE

Tree Tribe
-Actual Cannibal Shia Treebeouf
-Savages
-Ore Tribe Solid 3: Baby Eaters

Mire Tribe
-Spiderfuckers
-not!Drows

Brush Tribe
-DUDE WEED LMAO
-Literally the "Nicest Guy You'll Ever Meet or Twisted Fucking Psychopath" meme
-DUDE SUN LMAO

Grasslands Tribe
-Traps who actually think they're Mongols
-Literally a shittier Sand Tribe

Jungle Tribe
-So autistic they can only speak three words
-Incapable of answering anything that's not a yes or no question
-Stupid enough to think blinding themselves is a good idea

Ravine Tribe
-Jews
-Rip off of Ore Tribe

Valley Tribe
-Big Guys 4U
-They work the mercenary
-Go back to /tv/

Shadow Tribe
-Literally just one dude
-So autistic they don't even exist
-More edgy than Bismuth
>>
>>77715

I like the idea although we don't have silk or leather yet. We should be trading with the mire tribe soon and can get silk.

We have talked about ash tattoos, red tats would be even better.
>>
>>77739
im so dead
>>
>>77683
Nah we make ours out of plants
>>
>>77764
Ok
>>
>>77738
what tribe do you propose?
>>
>>77738
also we need a plan to kill the dragon
enjoy my quints
>>
Hello.

Am leader now!
>>
>>77613
>>77764
>>77842
This deal still okay with you guys?
>>
Just need a jungle and valley tribe rep to show up now
>>
>>77842
Also give us Iron Ore as well please for the bricks.
>>
>>77853
I sort of don't want to trade anything other than what is already being traded. My tribe needs to hoard the knowledge it has, since in about 4 turns our numbers will be middling and overtaken.

Culture: Stop having shamans get thrown into the lava, instead have them work out how to farm so that we get some agriculture up in this bitch.

Action: get buckets of lava and show them to the dragon. i.e. work more on appeasing the dragon.
>>
Is Valley Tribe open?
>>
>>77817
Preferably a southerner like us who the Sand tribe can't get their claws into.
>>
>>77918

Yes, Valley needs a rep

If you haven't been in the threads yet you can check the last thread for what they were doing before.
>>
>>77914
Why would your numbers be overtaken?
Plus the trade is halted any way we negotiated last night with some other bros last night.

Also I think they decided on this last night as well. >>68965
>>
>>77932
>Grass tribes can only work with tribes the Sand Tribe hasn't encountered due to us being infinitely better than they are
TOP KEK
>>
>>77932
but none in the south seems to be a science tribe
and i want war
>>
>>77960
look at the population stats. In four turns Ore tribe will have gone up 4, while most others up by 12.

So I am hoarding my tribe's knowledge. We already have literacy from previous trade.

Stonewalling! Still peaceful though.
>>
>>77964
Funny joke mate. If our tribes went one on one what would your autistic flute-blowers do?
>>
>>77987
Don't be a shitter when everyone else already decided.
>>
>>77987
Ok since nothing is being traded we will just trade with tree tribe. Enjoy half-built stone walls.
>>
>>77985
Except for us. So I say we attempt to unite the South.
>>
>>77994
If it weren't for DEUS EX MACHINA the Dragon we'd already be more advanced than you faggots.
>>77987
Also, you should do a festival orgy or some shit if you want your population to grow.
And how the fuck does this have to do with trading?
>>
>>77994
>grass tribe STILL trying to pick fights
>>
Dragon Dress! Dragon Dress!
>>
>>78003
>>77994
>>78007
okay fine then. Continuing as had been planned.

Cultural orgies whenever trade deals occur. Fuck it. That better boost population growth.

:D
>>
>>78015
Hey man we're cool now you're a Southerner like us.
>>
>>78043
CIVIL WAR
>>
>>77942
Alright, looks like my tribe has done shit. Time to make it holy tier.

Culture: The higher kill count you have, the higher your status in the tribe is. The Valliean Culture starts having a ranking system within the tribe to distinguish the worse from the best.

Action: Start exploring the caves.
>>
>>77985
You know, I used to think you were Sand Tribe ripoffs. You still are, but I don't think warmongering traps were a thing.
>>
>>78079
Literally Grass Tribe 2.0
>>
>>78079
How about we trade sexy times to boost both our tribes? We'll send our biggest men and women.
>>
Ok so we got all the tribes in here richard
>>
>>78109
I need confirmation mate. Are you a Southerner or Northerner?
>>
>>78119
except jungle nvm. Im a faggot
>>
>>78125
Central.
>>
>>78110
We want big women, for us. In return I'll start the fire and send some men to defend you.
>>
File: Confederate_Rebel_Flagmod.svg.png (28KB, 800x505px) Image search: [Google]
Confederate_Rebel_Flagmod.svg.png
28KB, 800x505px
>>78125
anyway do you have turn proposal?
>>78148
that't not a side
>>
>>77739
>>78155
Valley tribe are just giant sluts who hate manlets and like punching people
>>
>>78155
For your action you guys should start building a navy. If the sand tribe attempts to flank us with their fleet we're currently defenseless.
>>
>>78110
So basically just traps?
>>
>>78173
How about you send your biggest scorpion-wives so we can fuck them too?
>>
>>78166
Look at the map dude we're dead center.
>>77114
And so are you by the way
>>
>>78169
We like punching people in OUR tribe. We usually do it for pay buddy.

>>78170
I already set an action since we have literally like zero resources.
>>
>>78170
You guys just like made up a war, with people you haven't met yet. Like WTF we haven't even done shit.
>>
>>78166
Well we need the bricks to build large borders. If the ravine tribe comes on we should get them to mine ores.
>>
>>78189
If anything they'd be the ones fucking you due to being so girly that everyone else in the Grass Tribe perimeter automatically becomes more masculine. :^)
>>78170
We don't have a navy, and besides, we'd be allying with the Valley Tribe and also I'm a honorary Valley memeber :^)
>>
>>78200
Its called Paraphilia being turned on by being punched.
>>
>>78202
Look at this sand-nigger pissing himself right after threatening us.
>>
Jews, Summon!
>>
>>78170
>>78202
>>78220
>yfw the grass tribes are so feminine they can't even handle the bants from tribes they haven't met and need a big strong man to take care of them
>>
>>78220
Yes we are just quaking in our boots.... Behind our brick walls.... In the middle of a desert.... with our ore tribe allies who have iron weapons and armor. I'm am beyond scared
>>
>>78214
kek
e
k

I don't really know what to do anymore, but I'll ally with whoever is willing to pay the higher price (resources, gold and all that jew shit)
>>
>>78202
Also this. I feel like there's a lot of focus on power meta strats to get as much warring power and technology as soon as possible when it just kind of makes the game a lot more boring.
We can make any culture we want and instead we opt to use generic progression charts to get as much real-world technology so we can defeat other tribes.
>>
>>78238
"P-please don't organise a navy that was our only advantage!"
>>
>>78260
What will your boats do in the desert
>>
>>78270
Sand-tribers so retarded they don't even understand the concept of sailing.
>>
>>78274
Grass tribe so retarded think that they can just walk up to our walls and say we will fight them. Good fucking luck.
>>
>>78247
We got wood, bronze trinkets, and soon Iron and Steel.
>>78260
>>78274
We don't have a navy because we're in the middle of the desert. And what will your navy do against our glorious brick wall and soon to be superior armor and weaponry?
>>
>>78280
Sand-tribers believe we'll just charge in between the enemy territory to fight some cactus-fuckers.
>>
File: plan.png (8KB, 732x542px) Image search: [Google]
plan.png
8KB, 732x542px
>>78206
so we start to make the mud brick, also we can use this plan.
>>
>>78285
No wall can keep a Mongol out.
>>
>>78297
Grass tribe believes that we will just go to them if they declare war. That is not how it works.
>>
>>78309
We need better weapons than our clubs. Maybe we can compromise and wield maces and morning stars?
>>
>>78285
Sand tribe I assume? What are you fellas willing to offer in exchange of big guys for you?
>>
>>78309
>MFW he spells physics wrong
>>
>>77114
claimin ofc

back from gig, it went well
>>
>>78318
Sand-tribers think they understand basic strategy.
>>
>>78332
Just in time
>>78328
Any potential boost to knowledge creation is a boon in itself.
>>
is richard kill again
>>
>>78328
Valley tribe pls
>>
>>78349
Waiting for all the tribes to show you guys were the last
>>
>>78309
>phisics
>grass tribesmen actually think they're better than sand tribesmen
>>78328
Ye.
>>78327
>stealing our ideas
>>78311
You're not mongols, you're warmongering trap retards with clubs
>>78328
Knowledge of the forge, bricks, etc.
>>78360
#SANDED
How can Grass Tribesmen even compete?
>>
>>78327
kill the dragon will give us some material like indestructible dragon scale and steel hard bones of fire.
>>
>>78373
malnourished sand-tribers believe their sand and snake-meat diets will produce strong warriors.
>>
i will ask for turn summaries soon (not yet) i gotta do GF stuff first

sorry guys
it's worth it

plus i've been running this game for like a week straight
>>
I returned briefly

Just dropping commands again, I think Ravine King poked his head in, might be hallucinatin

- Make statue of cut gemstone to appease dragon
- Explroe ruins

Aim is to find habitable stuff is possible and/or improve our architecture
>>
>>78390
>Grass Tribesmen believe that their cum diet is better
>Grass Tribesmen don't even know of our SOBEK alliance, giving us the non-baby meat and fruits of the Tree Tribe
GRASS TRIBES KEKED AGAIN
>>
>>78373
>>78348
I will provide my services for your tribe in exchange for knowledge of crafting. We need to make good shit to make even better shit.

>>78360
I found out that my tribe has become friendly with yours, so I'll be protecting your tribe without any actual fee.
>>
>>78415
>non-baby meats from the tree tribe
Enjoy your kuru.
>>78401
Richard if two tribes merged would they get double the action points?
>>
>>77219
>literally my mom's spider

------

OKAY

i’ve got both Jungle’s turn AND Mire’s turn here. they are okay with me speaking for them in this case.
Jungle Tribe’s actions:
>we refine our hunting skills further, assumedly to a point of absolute mastery, so to continue feeding our dragon.

>we collaborate and coexist with the mire tribe for a year, sharing food and focusing on improving, developing, and innovating boats and other vehicles.

Mire Tribe’s actions:

>they attempt to kill the dragon [see below]

>and they collaborate and coexist with us and basically do everything i just said in the other post.
mire tribe confirmed this was their plan of action.
their plan to kill the dragon, or at least try, is the following:
>SO, we all know dragons are greedy and jealous of their treasure, right?
>So we make it a dress. Not just any dress, the most beautiful dragon dress we could possibly make, I'm talking frillies, a nice pattern, maybe even some cleavage.
>But it'll only have 1 neckhole.
>For a twoheaded dragon.
>Once the dragon sees it, they'll love it and try it on immediately.
>But upon realizing they can't both fit, they'll go mad with envy!
>Both of the heads will start fighting eachother, trying to tear the other head off so the dress will fit.
>Once one head is killed, the other one will die a beautifully ironic death, either of shock or bloodloss.
mire tribe’s words not mine. here’s the post where mire tribe confirmed my plan: >>76076

>>77219
>>78020
y'all on board?
>>
>>78413
Hello, im back and i like the idea!
>>
>>78441
Our tribes should maintain a close alliance and work together.
>>
>>78448
By non-baby we mean non-human you dumb grass trap. Maybe if you think more with the bigger head you wouldn't be so retarded
>>
To my Sunbros, perhaps we can apply the tar to our bone weaponry and armor and light it so we may wield the flame, or if they burn too quickly then maybe we should research stone weapons \ armor (though I don't know how many rocks there are in our geographical area).
>>
>>78473
How do those deformed children taste sand-nigger?
>>
>>78468
I agree with you my friend.
>>
>>78473
>>78468
Can I just say the Grass-Sand tribe rivalry is the greatest meme this quest has spawned
>>
>>78465
*in the other action, not the other post
>>
>>78466
Lord of the Ravine Tribe. I ask your tribe to mine metals as well as ores in your caves. Our tribe will trade you for them.
>>
>>78474

We already have fire weapons, and had no problem adding tar to make them more efficient. I'm not so sure about adding it to the armor.
>>
>>78488
You tell me.
>>78468
>Close Alliance with the valley big strong man
GRASS TRAPS
>>
>>78501
Yeah it's pretty funny.
>>
>>78530
We only have noble metals.
Sorry.
>>
>>78532
Just sprinkle a little bit of tar on the top of your helmet to give you a cool edgy flame.
>>
>>78534
At least in our tribe the children haven't been born yet.
>>
>>78565
>Grass Tribe don't even have babies because all their men are traps who's semen spills out on the grass instead
kek
>>
>>78548
Damn, perhaps one of our areas have metal suitable for weapons and you send some miners down.
>>
>>78448
no? then they're one tribe.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 540x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 540x272px
>>78587
Actual photo of sand-triber.
>>
File: ScorpionArmorWIP.png (16KB, 900x292px) Image search: [Google]
ScorpionArmorWIP.png
16KB, 900x292px
>>78624
When did that
TURN INTO THIS?
>>
File: Grass tribe warriors.jpg (98KB, 960x386px) Image search: [Google]
Grass tribe warriors.jpg
98KB, 960x386px
>>78624
An actual photo of Grass tribe males
>>
>>78624
>>78658
GRASS TRIBEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>78401
Richard, we can find other things apart from noble metals?
It's a canyon come on...
>>
>>78658
>his tribe doesn't teach his women how to fight
They'll be easy to kidnap, say goodbye to your racial purity.
>>
>>78716
That moment when sand tribe doesn't really care about race. Only about the knowledge you hold
>>
>>78734
Okay, then we'll send you their retarded offspring back.
>>
>>78682
>>78734
we no longer need traps when we slave that patetic thing that you call tribe.
you the sand sucker pedophiles rapist of scorpion, captus dildo, niggers were so use to make blowjobs to ore that your first weapon is a fucking blowgun.
you are everything wrong in this island one day we will atack while you are masturbate to some halfbeast aberration crying of your failed attempt of breeding a female who don't run for you smell while our warriors teach to your women the actual meaning of sex.
tldr: sand people are the scum and must be slave and rape
>>
>>78741
If you could make it through the desert, over our walls, and back through the desert
>>
Average fight between Grass Tribesman vs Sand Tribesman
>Grass Tribesman wearing shitty clothes made out of grass, flowers and semen
>Sand Tribesman wearing superior armor made out of steel, showing their superior defenses and culture.

>Grass Tribesman pulls out bow and weakly attempts to draw the line, shaking as he does so
>Sand Tribesman takes out his Meteor Hammer Flails

>Grass Tribesman shoots the arrow 1 cm away from him due to his weak noodly trap arms
>Sand Tribesman immediately swings the Meteor Hammer that slams into Grass Tribesman, shattering his bone and destroying most of his internal organs

>Grass Tribesman draws out their club and drops it due to the shaking and weak noodle arms
>Sand Tribesman approaches and begins gathering speed with his Meteor Hammer

>Grass Tribesman offers fellatio
>Sand Tribesman due to being the apex of masculinity shatters the skull of the Grass Tribesman

>>78741
>Grass Tribes confirmed to be retarded by themselves
>>78716
>Implying we don't
We do, just that we don't have our men crossdress and swallow semen.
>>78748
10/10 new copypasta
>>
File: edgy.jpg (156KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
156KB, 373x327px
>>78748
Now THAT is what I call edgy
>>
>>78762
Hmm, you're right we'll send them to the tree tribe instead. I think they'll appreciate it.
>>
Alright gentlemen, I'm done here for tonight, whoever wants to take over can take over.

The valley tribe is in fantastic terms with the grass people, and it also is in alright terms with the sand niggers.

Good night, big guys.
>>
>>78775
More like you get knocked on your ass by a horseman and fail to stand back up due to the weight of your edgy armour.
>>
>>78795
sand tribe doesn't know you exist famalamadingdong
>>
>>78802
>Grass Tribesman shoots an arrow
>Caught due to us actually having shields
>>
>>78698
Dropped your trip
We have a bunch of random metal things, we just don't care about them because they aren't shiny

I was going to try and spec into them eventually but if we can keep this deal with valley tribe and form an alliance then we can become a massive southern power, assuming grass comes along for the ride.

Right now im softcore aiming at architecture and other art culture things aiming at beauty and sheen.

If we get lucky with the ruins we can probably start building our first great work soon
But thats just my idea
>>
>>78814
We're currently the Valley Tribe's dream of a Grass Tribe that's infinitely better and not shitty retarded traps
>>
>>78824
We will surely help you guys out of you provide us with useful metals.
>>
>>78465
Mire's dedicating both actions to the dress this turn tho, we gotta have it ready before next year.
>>
>>78824
Sounds nice.
>>
>>78839
When grass tribe is trying to make a shittier trade alliance with ravine and valley
>>
>>78871
When sand-tribers allies are autists obsessed with metals, autists obsessed with spiders and potentially tree-bros.
>>
>>78871
Don't forget the big guys who fuck you and your wife every day :^)
>>
>>78893
When sand tribe is allies with the only supplier of metal. A supplier of wood. And wants to ally with people who make boats. Yeah look at all these people (maybe autists) who have greatly superior tech
>>
>>78902
Don't forget your allies who build everything with one of the most flammable materials right next door to the Brush Tribe.
>>
lol. Richard had hinted that we would be doing at least one turn every hour.

It's been almost three.

I can barely be bothered playing this if there is no progress.

OT, does anyone know of good Eugenics games, not CK2 or spore.
>>
>>78893
>>78922
>>78926
>When Sand Tribe becomes a superpower while Grass Tribe gets jewed by the Ravine Tribe and fucked along with his wife by the Valley Tribe
>>
>>78922
Rock and wood are examples of impressive technology to sand-tribers.
>>
>>78935
Civ maybe I play that with my friends alot.
>>
>>78937
>implying the grass tribe is not the southern superpower
>>
>>78948
Mud bricks are advanced technology to grass tribe.
>>
>>78966
List of Grass Tribe achievements
>Crossdressing
>muh medicine
>>
>>78968
Coating your armour in poison before a war is Sand-Tribes primary strategy. Don't worry guys no one wearing armour has ever been stabbed.
>>
>>78981
List of sand-tribe achievements
>cactus
>other tribes materials
>>
Loving all the discussion in this thread.
>>
>>79003
It's actual armor, made out of metal and carapace, and shield-gauntlets for defense, and can also stab and punch. Don't forget Meteor Hammers as a ranged weapon.
>>
Also I feel like the grass tribe completely forgot they know how to use bees and have apiaries.
>>
>>79016
It's like /pol/ with fictional cultural/political groups
>>
>>79030
It gets better. The sand-tribers can't even invent their own weapons they have to take other tribes. Don't worry the Ravine tribe is sending you your welfare next week.
>>
>>79030
>http://imgur.com/a/4NsCk
no you don`t you only make better brick to apraise your ore tribe superior lords
>>
>>79036
I also don't understand why they hate their traps. They're supposed to be obsessed with harmony, and whether they're real women or not they should still defend and embrace them instead of seeing them as a weak point.

Embrace your traps, grass tribe.
>>
>>79036
Bugs are advanced technology too according to the Sand-tribe. How are those mounts coming along lads?
>>
>>78861
you don't need to do that. you can devote one action and it'll be fine. just "dress plan" should work as one action.

dude this isn't just your deal, you guys are affecting jungle tribe's plans too. we can't stay here forever, and a single turn wasted will throw off the whole plan.
>>
>>79058
>>79068
>Ores = Weapons
>Grass Tribesmen everybody
I guess by your logic if you use weapons not made out of grass you're taking other tribes's weapons right :^)
Also at least we have bricks, all you have are flowers
>>
>>79070
They're not even traps they are literally just females who learnt how to fight and males who learnt how to heal.
>>
>>79094
Your advanced sand castle building is truly terrifying.
>>
>>79117
And your grass knots, flower petals and men who wish to get fucked by us are truly terrifying as well.
>>
>>79095
You don't need to deny it man it says it right here
>>77180
>If there are not enough of one gender, babies of the other will be raised opposite
>>
Any ravine bros present right now?
>>
>>79129
You guys sure you have the stamina after all those scorpions and snakes?
>>
>>79129
our horse will jump your brick fence and arrows will pierce your weak "warriors"
>>
>>79151
Yeah, why wouldn't we? We've domesticated both. Sure you have it though, your anus seems to be a little loose after getting fucked by all those Valley men.
>>79155
Good luck when you and your horse's neck are broken from our Meteor Hammers and your arrows bounce off our steel armor and shields.
>>
Also what happened to richard?
>>
>>79190
Choking out his girlfriend.
>>
>>79171
you still don't have that you even mistake steel with copper
>>
>>79231
We're working on it, while you dumb shits just sit around sucking dick and collecting flower petals
>>
Average armour weight: 28.3kg/62lb
Average sand-tribe armour weight: 34kg/75lb (autistic scorpion aesthetics)
Average man weight: 86kg/190lb
Average sand-tribe man weight: 70kg/154lb (malnourishment from birth)
Have fun trying to travel with no mounts.
>>
>>79240
metals are weaker than spider cum.
give up already
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 1024x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1024x633px
>>79240
I found you some new designs you'll love.
>>
>>79244
Why would he travel?
>>
>>79249
>Mire Tribe yet again showing why they're considered retarded spider fuckers
>>79244
Oh man, if only we had a tribe with plentiful fruit and non-human meat that we were allied and trading with, OH WAIT
And camels.
>>79266
>hurr durr your armor is s-s-shit
>our g-grass knots are s-superior
>>
>>79290
Our manouverable gambesons allow us to move without exerting ourselves. Half of your battle is attempting to move into position.
>>
>>79300
Why would we have to move when you attack our walls?
>>
>>79300
More like because it's all you can carry since all you guys do is suck dick, get fucked by Valleymen and collect flower petals for your "gods"
And good luck penetrating our plate armor with your arrows
>>
>>79318
He forgets that we can use lances to wreck their soldiers. He also forgets a strike with our war clubs will severely dent your helmets.
>>
>>79315
Is your battle plan to stand still while we flank you?
>>
>>79353
>Lance
Oh yeah, you had or are working on those, OH WAIT
>War Club Strike
Good luck doing that when you get Meteor Hammered in your skull first.
>>79382
Nah, more like rain down artillery bolts upon you while you attempt to find the wall's dick to suck it
>>
Hi Hi.
What's going on today, guys?
>>
>>79384
He doesn't think that we will have trebuchets by the time we attack him. We'll just fuck the vaginas we make in the walls with our siege weaponry.
>>
>>79404
Our tribes are bros now.
>>
>>79406
>He's too busy sucking dick to remember how to greentext
>He doesn't think that by the time they have trebuchets we'll have already conquered the Grasslands due to boats, superior armor and weaponry and artillery
>>
>>79419
Hi Grass Bros.
Glad to punch things in the face for ya.
>>
>>79197
started choking, transitioned to eating out.

give me your summaries in a neat and orderly fashion, friends.
>>
>>79431
We're also soon to become bros.
>>
>>79190
He got impeached
>>
>>79443
Happy to soon punch people in the face for ya too.
>>
>>79438
>>77613
Here you go
>>
>>79438
Culture: Shiny things must be guarded
Action: Offer a large amount of gems to the dragon
>>
>>79438
>>77613
This.
>>79451
We're also enemies and we have better technology and knowledge along with us soon having steel.
>>
>>79464
Weird. Why's that?
>>
>>79438
>>79454
>>79464
And the monolith looks like this:
>>71356
>>71403
>>
>>79438
Cultural: Archery on horseback practiced daily by warriors
Action: Develop bricks.
>>
>>79469
Because the Grass tribes are retarded traps who wish they were mongols are overall just a shittier version of us.
>>
>>79492
Cool.
Who's paying more? Because they're my friends.
>>
>>79438

Brush tribe actions

From dragon

Ingenuity, a way for us to be able to glean the potential for happiness from anything. Those with this ability become priest are are adept at making happy new developments. The more they smoke the better they are at coming up with ideas get closer to our God.

The other would be something like the Sun imbues our people with the burning spirit of the sun, where they are fearless, never give up or lose will power in the face of any obstacle and become fierce warriors.

Our Turn actions

Our first action should be to continue work on the lumber mill.

Our second action is to explore the tar pits more and experimenting more with the tar.
>>
>>79492
>>79503
I don't think we hate them just don't like their friends.
>>
>>79438
>>78465
for both mire and jungle.
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 1400x788px
>>79443
>>
>>79553
Absolutely fantastic
>>
>>79438
Valley Bros here.
Cultural: Keep the shorties as dicking slaves instead of exiling them to the woods.
Action: Let's discover some bricks and stone working. We need to move out of these mud huts.
>>
>>79438
This is what two of the Ore Tribe members decided last thread
>>69862
>>
>>79438
>>77584
This is what the tree tribe as planned
>>
>>79693
Thanks for doing that for me. My phone had died
>>
Richard is probably bound up right now. His hands are tied. And is having his girlfriend for dinner.
>>
>>79934
I'm bound up in doing the fucking update you sandnigger
>>
>>79942
>>79934
SNAP
>>
>>79942
new tribe hype
>>
>>79942
Im sorry richard. I couldn't help making bad bondage jokes.
>>
>>79942
Oi Richard the Valley tribe and the Grass are trading sex for boosted birthrate for both.
>>
>>79970
This turn?
>>
>>79978
Yeah the other Valley guy agreed while you were away.
>>
>>80007
Oh yeah, what did we trade?
>>
>>80073
"sex for boosted birthrate for both"
>>
>>80118
read: "valley men fuck sexually deprived grass women as grass men continue to fuck grass traps"
>>
File: CEVO8.png (118KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CEVO8.png
118KB, 1000x1000px
http://imgur.com/a/DDpPP

TURN 18

The Ore, Sand, and Ravine tribes have appeased their Dragon. The Ravine Tribe has no more gems unless they spend a long time mining new ones.

Also, somehow the Mire Tribe appeased their Dragon by accident. Whoops?

The Antarctic Tribe will be available for claiming when their culture sheet is posted.
>>
>>80149
"I can't believe my Grasslands Concubine is a boy!" The Manga The Movie
>>
>>80159
>Glacier god
>it melts into water
Brush Tribe is gonna be pissed
>>
>>80159
>>79959
Alright, let's trade with the Ore Tribe for Iron.
And we should begin to create armor and weaponry.
>>78639
and Meteor Hammers
>>
>>80193
The tree tribe is gonna be pissed
>>
File: WORLDMAP.png (59KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WORLDMAP.png
59KB, 1000x1000px
Ore Tribe: 61 people. (1 incidental birth per year)
Sand Tribe: 56 people. (3 incidental births per year)
Tree Tribe: 54 people. (3 incidental births per year)
Mire Tribe: 52 people. (3 incidental births per year)
Brush Tribe: 33 people. (3 incidental births per year)
Grasslands Tribe: 43 people. (4 incidental births per year)
Jungle Tribe: 33 people (4 incidental births per year)
Ravine Tribe: 29 people (2 incidental births per year)
Valley Tribe: 20 people (3 incidental births per year)
Antarctic Tribe: 10 people, 25 dogs (1 incidental person birth per year, 4 incidental dog births per year)

Current Trading Routes
Ore Tribe & Sand Tribe: Ore Tribe receives Clay Bricks, Scorpion Venom, and Pictographic Language from the Sand Tribe, Sand Tribe receives Forge Knowledge from the Ore Tribe.
Tree Tribe & Mire Tribe: Tree Tribe receives Silken Fishing Nets, Mire Tribe receives Wood & Bark.
Brush Tribe & Jungle Tribe: It's a thing I guess.
Jungle Tribe & Grasslands Tribe: Jungle Tribe gets Horses and Medicine Knowledge, Grasslands Tribe gets Fire and Poison and DICKING, so a birthrate buff.
Tree Tribe & Sand Tribe: Sand Tribe receives Wood from the Tree Tribe, Tree Tribe receives Clay Bricks from the Sand Tribe.
Grasslands Tribe & Valley Tribe: Everyone gets a dick in their cunt. Birthrate Boosts for Both.
>>
Going to get some food, I'll be back in 30 mins or so.

I'll recommend brush tribe actions for next turn and we can discuss them when i'm back.

Cont. lumber mill.

Send out priest out into the land to find true happiness that our dragon spoke of. Hopefully they will make some innovation in their travels.
>>
>>80159
>Antacrtic Tribe believes the Sun is the Devil
GATHER TRIBE AND ALLIES
WE BEGIN THE MARCH FOR WAR
>>
>>80073
Also do you think you could send one of your men to us? No harm or rape will come to them.
>>
File: CEVOt18G.png (105KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
CEVOt18G.png
105KB, 1000x750px
Antarctic Tribe is ready for the taking
>>
>>80219
For What?
>>
>>80210
>dog fuckers
KNOTTED
CANINE
DICKS
>>
File: CEVOt18A.png (75KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
CEVOt18A.png
75KB, 1000x750px
>>80232
Whoops wrong thing.

They were originally named the "Glacier Tribe" before I realized that it wouldn't work for my file naming system.

THIS is the Antarctic Tribe.
>>
>>80238
I want to see if we can convert him.
>>
>>80248
Nooo.
We trade with you for twink ass, not for god.
>>
>>80204
Oh goddammit Elder why didn't you add and weapon and armor forging knowledge
>>
>>80232
Oh wow our people are now mercenaries instead of being giants.
>>
>>80257
Convert dammit.
>>
Anyone in Ore tribe?
>>
>>80269
Noooo
No like none o' dat.
>>
>>80272
Don't think so
>>
>>80261
it's not the end all be all, you aren't all mercenaries, but it is proper. like a white upper-class woman pretending to be oppressed and becoming a shitty game dev - it's just the proper thing to do in this economy.
>>
>>80259
We can trade for free next time I thought the ore tribe and tree tribe were going to trade it. Also we should have gotten the knowledge of armor and weapons it was on the list.
>>77613
>>
>>80290
Well will a portion of our people gain a size bonus?
>>
>>80210
You forgot knowledge of how to make weapons and armor.
>>80292
Whoops, sorry.
>>
>>80247
>Staying warm is important
>Sun is the devil

These people clearly cannot reason
>>
>>80288
Okay.
Do our allies want anything?
>>
>>80319
How about some metal ally?
>>
>>80335
I know that we're not allies.
>>
>>80312
My bad
>>80305
Sure I guess. Eugenics away.
>>
>>80335
you don't know them.

>>80312
Also what should we get from the dragon
>>
>>80319
Iron
>>80349
Here's what I think some of our options are for the Dragon's knowledge.
1. How to make Steel
2. Mastery of Armor and Weaponry
3. Engineering Stuff
I'd personally say 1 and 2.
>>
Anyway sleep now. Good night everyone. Tomorrow marks the first day in which I have no assignments to do or finals to study for.

Godspeed, you fucking nutcases.
>>
>>80363
See you tomorrow.
We'll bring the weird fetishes.
>>
>>80343
How about we become allies?
>>
>>80361
I mean we already can do that stuff within a turn I say asking for something more .... difficult. Maybe just advanced metallurgy in general. or like complex mathematical equations for calc or physics or something.
>>
My suggestion for this turn is going to be:
From dragon:
- Defence is primordial and must be prioritized in battle and architecture
-Shields are as important as gems
Actions:
-Mining
-Try to learn architecture by studying the ruins
>>
>>80374
1. Advanced Metallurgy (Includes how to make steel)
2. Mastery of Weapon and Armor-crafting
Remember, the dragon has greater knowledge than pretty much everyone.
>>
>>80319
Too far so we can't ask for much
>>
>>80369
I hate the androgynous elves, so take a wild guess.
>>
>>80390
Rooting for your faction in multiple threads now
>>
>>80363
solid move, interesting change to our dynamic. flagellation is funky. humph. lets see where this goes. it's definitely a sensation.

we were collaborating on boats and vehicles though i thought

i suppose it'll just have to get mentioned the next turn.

also...uh...question: our high contamination level means that we will adopt mire stuff, but they won't adopt jungle stuff? okay.

we still have a fuck-ton of tech.
>>
>>80361
I see you want it for free. Kinda hesitant about this
>>
>>80390
Yes a dragon that has probably never encountered humans before is a master at all their fighting styles and weapons.
>>
>>80390
Or even something more in line with our tribe. Like maybe how to make printing presses, or Better building materials. I don't feel we honestly need better armor we already have the best in the entire island besides the ore tribe who has a tie with us and the way they are going we can just trade for it. We should do something that is a little more abstract but not crazy enough to not be done.
>>
>>80421
We already have a number of continuous deals in place. we would just be getting that in exchange.
>>
>>80398
Do I attract you brother?
>>
>>80434
We don't have armor, and this would make us probably the greatest armor and weapon makers in the land. But I suppose we could do something architecturally related.
>>80429
>Weapons and Armor
>Fighting Styles
If you're supposed to be the philosopher of the Grass Tribes, I feel bad for them.
And besides, he has plenty of wisdom obviously.
>>
>>80442
Okay. Trading Iron with the Sand Tribes for free.
>>
>>80452
It is doubtful even a wise dragon knows how to make human weapons and armour.
>>
>>80457
Wish we could say the same for your tribe consisting entirely of faggots. :^)
>>
>>80456
What if some of your tribe were to fall ill? Perhaps you could heal your people from the wounds sustained by manning that great forge of yours? If you trade the Grass tribe for metals we will trade you medicine.
>>
>>80452
We do Richard said he messed up when he didn't put it on, we got that as part of deal with ore. That is why I say we should invest into metallurgy as the ultimate choice.
>>
>>80159
Official Tree Tribe Actions
1.our warriors are going to lure the dragon into their largest pit. This will involve shooting the beat with arrows from the deer mounts and then using them as live bat to lead the dragon into the pit. Warriors will be hiding in the trees neaby, ready to jump onto the beast should it avoid the pit, or to shower more arrows onto the beast. The warriors have been training themselves to aim for the eyes of the dragon if the underbelly isn't vulnerable.

2. The rest of the tribe gets ready to evacuate should the warriors fail to kill the dragon and it decides to burn down the forest. Ready to take their stockpiled food and wood with them.
>>
>>80472
Another joke about the Grass tribe being faggots by the sand-eating, snake-fucking, malnourished, flute-blowing, cactus-molesting tribe.
>>
>>80493
If you guys wanna wait a turn us and ore could trade you metal weapons and armour.
>>
>>80493
If you believe it is needed we will send you 5 of our warriors to help hunt the beast.
>>
>>80502
Typical sand-triber not understanding how normal people get their food. In a hunt you want to be as quick as possible.
>>80493
Also if your people were to lose their forest we would happily accomodate them.
>>
>>80497
I like how literally all of that aren't even memes or things that have even been in the smallest increment implied. You had plenty of dirt yet you managed to fucking fail at that.
>>80488
Dragon Knowledge
1. Advanced Metallurgy (Steel)
2. ???

Trading: Ore Tribe's Steel - Sand Tribe's Shit from Before

What we do:
1: Armor: >>78639
2: Weaponry: >>78639 and Meteor Hammer
>>
>>80528
Sorry mate I was attempting be original, perhaps you should try it with your next insult.
>>
>>80505
>>80502
When did this game get so cooperative?
Hrrm.. This is actually tempting in a logical sense. But for RP reasons Tree Tribe would want to try to complete this themselves.
Totally will trade with you guys if this goes tits up. Tree tribe will be making lots of contact with folks if the forest burns down.
>>
>>80539
>Original
>Malnourished

Real original. :^)
>>
>>80544
It is a shame, it would have given our archers an opportunity to hone their abilities. The offer of housing your people is still open if it goes wrong however in our land no babies are to be eaten.
>>
>>80528
Well it would be just metallurgy in general, like electrum, bronze, stuff like that. and I think the next thing would be like mechanization, or simple machines/ replacable parts.
>>
>>80553
Are you insecure about your sexuality, that would explain why the first syllable of your name is gay. We at the grass tribe know what we are.
>>
>>80544
We have vested interest in your tribe. Also you have bricks now so maybe improving the build/ building houses out of brick for the civilians.
>>
>>80558
But strong spirits in weak bodies.. It's inhumane.
>>
>>80247
>Ice tribe sleeps with their dogs
This is even better than the tribe taking horsecock
>>
>>80562
Yeah, I added Steel to make sure we get it.
Next turn, we should explore the ruins and search for some mounts.
>>80570
It's only in the Grass Tribe where you find people who somehow managed to conceive that Originality = Gayness or some equally inane shit.
>>
>>80585
Come to think of it the syllables in your name are "gay", "us." Are you trying to tell us something?
>>
>>80594
You seem really focused on the name, friend.
Are you afraid of our soon to be superior armor, metal and weaponry?
>>
>>80585
And they want to be intelligent like us.

Also we already have a list that I'll resend that kind of outlines the general direction we hope to be going although it is subject to change.

>wheel
>mechanics

>physics
>chemistry

This is where Richard said there MIGHT be an action increase, MIGHT be

>glass
>irrigation
>Build college in trade village

>photography
>magnetism
>wiring

>vinyl recordings
>electricity
>telegraph

>vacuum tube
>light bulb
>film
>>
>>80612
I want you to know we accept your tribe no matter what they are.
>>
>>80574
There was a time not too long ago sand tribe was very very pro-war against us. When did you vest interest again?
>>
>>80621
When you started giving them wood and food, if you stopped that trade they would go back to their old behaviour.
>>
>>80621
When we needed wood.

OOC it was all shit talk like every one is doing we were never actually prowar. Its the same as grass tribe is doing they say how they want war and then will try and help build the college like they wanted to do initially.
>>
>>80247
Claiming for dat good Antarctic Tribe
>>
>>80613
After the college idea, those seem to be a bit too advanced for us to be honest.

Anyways, I think we should do
>Armor
>Weaponry
and then
>Visit Ruins
>Find some fucking mounts

We should also think about sea travel and such.
>>80617
I don't think we really care about whether you accept us or not.
Lest you forget, we are superior to you in every way now except for medicine.
>>80621
Opinions change over time.
>>80628
And you're simply looking for allies to backstab once the Sand-Grass war is over.
>>
>>80643
>sand-grass war
Sand-tribers actually believe shitposting means war.
>>
>>80650
>Implying I don't mean shitposting war
>>
>>80643
We have weapons and armor
Also we kinda realized that the ruins had the dragons in them. We should however set up a trade to mire. I think giving them some architectural knowledge because we both live in shitty places to build. As well as maybe better engineering for those boats. Will be an even trade for the knowledge on the wheel and how to make boats.
>>
I wrote a big ass post and it was eaten by a grue, I'm upset.

Anyway, for our dragon, since we don't need to base its advances in anything else (as it is dragon wisdom) I suggest we pick things that we would have difficulty getting otherwise, or would just take multiple turns

eg.
- Advanced Architecture
- Fishing/Shipbuilding
- Metallurgy
- Music/Dancing
- Monarchy/Imperialism
- Farming/Animal husbandry
- Martial arts (unique dragon combat style ayyyyyy)

And for our normal actions I think the ones cued up are
- Defense is important (from shiny things must be defended)
- Explore the ruins

and we need to mine more gems, since we're tapped out right now
>>
>>80664
We have knowledge of how to make weapons and armor. Key words here are "Knowledge of How to Make"
>>
>>80668
We can trade with ore for free. Its kinda assumed you just make the tools/ weapons / armor not actually having to take an action to make them.
>>
>>80664
And the ruin dragons could potentially be mounts.
Scorpion Knight Dragon Riders wielding Katar-Shield Gauntlets and Meteor Hammer Flails.
>>80679
Three for three.
>>
>>80683
Richard confirmed their is only ONE dragon per tribe. and after they go to sleep for another thousand years.
>>
>>80692
Then it's something else, he never stated that the dragon came from the ruins.
>>
File: image.jpg (211KB, 1052x1387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 1052x1387px
>>80664
>martial arts
>>
>>80705
Ill have to agree with you there.
So next turn is ruins and trading with mire? although that might take a turn or two.
>>
>>80705
How would you guys like to not die of colds?
>>
>>80740
what?
They are actually becoming more autistic
>>
Obviously the next place to go with the Antarctic Tribe would be to make them nocturnal lol.
Also, the more puppies one can aquire, the more important they become.
>>
File: GrassTribe.png (22KB, 140x170px) Image search: [Google]
GrassTribe.png
22KB, 140x170px
>The Average Valley Tribesman response to the Grass Tribe
>>80740
>What is leather
>>80733
This Turn
>Armor: >>78639
>Weapons: >>78639 and Meteor Hammer

Next Turn
>Begin trading with the Mire/Find some Mounts
>Explore the ruins
>>
>>80727
I think you replied to the wrong gyoim
>>
>>80749
You could try and get sleds maybe?
Make the first Iditarod

>>80754
WE HAVE THEM ITS ASSUMED YOU MAKE THEM WHEN YOU GET THE KNOWLEDGE.
>>
>>80762
We must refine them due to culture and being the best at more things and to experiment with armor, weaponry and the new metallurgy.
>>
>>80667
We should go with architecture and metallurgy as they are the most useful things
>>
>>80759
I clicked on yours but I got him instead.
>>
>>80749
Hey snow-bro reckon you can send some pelts and other stuff our way? We'll give you what you want in return.
>>
>>80790
Sounds good
>>
>>80769
Oi guys. We should put aside our differences for a little bit and explore the mystery island together.
>>
>>80813
>Lava Island of horrible death
Also you haven't even begun to trade with the Mire for boats unless you plan on swimming there which I would not be surprised.
>>
>>80762
>>80754
We don't need to spend extra turns we could be using to do productive things like become smarter Like our tribe is supposed to. We aren't trying to meta game the shit out of it and become the best tribe. What you are supposed to do is follow a line of progression CONSISTENT with your tribe. WE DONT NEED TO SPEND TURNS ON ARMOUR. THE DESIGN IS LITERALLY JUST FOR LOOKS. I WILL FIGHT THIS UNTIL THE CIV DIES BECAUSE IT IS BEYOND FUCKING STUPID.

Every single person in sand tribe has agreed to the plan we currently have, and one person who shows up now isn't suddenly going to change it. We can speed it along like trading for knowledge of forging, weapons and armour. But their is no reason to specialize in armour or weapons when we are not warmongers. Also mounts would essentially be useless. If any war is going to be waged it will be in the desert. On our terms.

>>80762
You say culture but our culture is the EXACT OPPOSITE of creating weapons and armour. I have gone with it for now, but we will get abso-fucking-lutely no benefit from spending turns on cosmetics for amour, and weapons. I don't normally want to straight up reect peoples Ideas but I can find NO FUCKING REASON for you to want to push armour when we have no tribes fighting us and fighting is not even part of our culture.

TL;DR
WE ARE NOT WASTING TURNS ON SHITTY COSMETICS PERIOD.
>>
>>80819
Sand-tribers don't understand the concept of sharing.
>>
>>80822
Last post for the night anyway will be up bright and early in like 6 hours see you crazy fuckers later
>>
>>80822
Is this the only smart sand-triber?
>>
>>80822
>Every single person in sand tribe has agreed to the plan
No they haven't.

>Also mounts would essentially be useless
>Faster travel and less carrying is bad

>he thinks we can discover fucking photography, magnetism, vinyl recordings, electricity, telegraph, vacuum tube, light bulb and film in this amount of time
Are you fucking dumb?
>>
>>80847
>Mounts are a bad idea and absolutely useless
Are you retarded or are you planning on attempting to destroy the sand tribe by encouraging retardation?
>>
>>80762
Yes. Smashing idea.

Okay, for Antarctic Tribe, I suggest
Cultural:
- Nocturnal (for religious reasons ofc)
- Puppies mark importance in the tribe
Action:
- Begin mass producing sleds made out of our fine leather leather and rope.

(If there's anyone else in ice tribe lol)

>>80804
Sure! What have you to offer?
>>
>>80853
I feel honoured you are throwing your detailed plan away because I shitposted for one hour.
>>
>>80853
>Ghengis Khan
If anyone says mounts are useless. Just say
>Ghengis Khan.
>>
>>80865
Food, technology, fire, armour, etc. Just name it and we can trade.
>>
>>80869
He'll probably say something like "muh desert" ignoring that the Mongols also conquered the Gobi Desert.
>>
>>80876
I never acknowledged mounts retard. I just said that you should follow your original plan rather than do a complete 180 for a war that's not even happening.
>>
>>80891
I wasn't replying to you, and his plan is retarded. At least one of our plans are possible.
>>
>>80875
Sounds good! We can trade pelts for food, then.
>>
>>80891
>>80898
And his plan was never the original plan
>>
>>80899
How about we also teach you fire and give you some horses for knowledge of architecture?
>>
So much rampant butthurt resides within this thread.
>>
>>80891
And not only is it achievable, it
A. Further prevents war efforts against us
B. More things we can trade
C. Experimenting with our newfound knowledge
D. Can be expanded on for culture
>>
>>80876
Ill post once more before I actually leave. The reason I said that the Mounts are dumb is because they have provided no value except just having them and being able to use them for things they actually produce. The grass tribe has horses but they get no benefit to the speed they travel. the same goes for the tree tribe and they ride deer/ elk.

Mounts are dumb earth history has shown that but in game terms they have provided no benefit from what I have seen that makes it worth spending turns on. Just like you wanted armored war ballistas and mounted scorpions before.

I enjoy that you will often contest ideas. And do take into account your criticisms and ideas for the future when taking things into consideration. And like I said they are subject to change and reworking. BUT WANTING TO INVEST IN COSMETICS FOR ARMOUR THAT ARE UNNEEDED AND IDIOTIC IS AS RETARDED AS THE GRASS TRIBE IS.

>>80848
And i never said we could discover all these things in this amount of time but they are things to reach for. Noone has give me alternatives to them so I have left them in like I said previously these things are subject to change. Maybe if you didn't pick apart petty shit in my argument and instead focused on or maybe read any of the previous threads you could see that some of the things you are arguing for are going to be completely and utterly useless.

Also you say my plan is retarded but this plan has been going on for quite a while. This is the first time you say it is dumb, and it is when i tell you you can't have your way like you have every other time. Something is a little weird there. So maybe think of a better RP friendly way to improve the tribe instead of being a warmongery prick over shit posting from an anon on the internet who actually has stated he would like to work with us.

When you get an actual argument maybe I'll let you be apart of Sand tribe discussions and until then. Drink some water you seem to have a little to much salt in your system.
>>
>>80933
There are no war efforts against you, you paranoid pansies.
>>
>>80935
-None of us have actually been to war yet
-Mounts do have in game value
-The point of the game is to make a culture
-We are about to use our mounts to try and kill a dragon
-mounts useful because we can't outrun that thing on foot
-Ghengis Khan.
>>
>>80915
I don't know how useful horses would be in the artic. And giving knowledge of architecture just for fire seems a little eh.
>>
>>80952
Tree-Triber we ask if we can station some men outside the border of your territory in case something does go wrong. This way we will be able to lead the survivors South to be seperated in different tribes to help and teach us.
>>
>>80965
>>80965
Only if we can practice our religion freely in your lands

We don't eat many babies, and we certainly don't want to eat yours.
>>
>>80957
I suggested the horses for their meat and leather but I have another offer. We teach you how to use fire, mathematics and our language.
>>
>>80935
>Too much salt
Hilarious coming from you.

>Mounts are dumb
>History has shown that
>No value
Definitely retarded.

>Cosmetics
You mean, cosmetics, more protection and experimentation with armor and metallurgy? I thought you wanted to do dumb shit because hurr durr sand tribe is experimental to a fault

Your future plans are dumb. So was scorpion chariot tanks. But thinking we can ever achieve those goals in game time is fucking dumb.

And armor and weaponry cosmetic would expand our culture, we literally discussed some of this a thread ago.

>They are things to reach for
So are scorpion mounts and they'd take years long after the game's ended.

>No one has given me alternatives
Because we have literally no other culture beside fucking pots and architecture.

>Also you say my plan is retarded but this plan has been going on for quite a while
>Implying this is a valid argument

>This is the first time you say it is dumb
Because it is fucking retarded because just like scorpion mounts and the steam engine, we're not going to get them before the game ends.

>So maybe think of a better RP friendly way to improve the tribe
I just did.

>maybe I'll let you be apart of Sand tribe discussions
>implying you have any power

>>80939
Okay Mr.Valleypleaseworkonanavy
>>
>>80972
My idea is to seperate the survivors if anything goes wrong into the different tribes, you may practice your religion of baby-eating in private, st least in our land.
>>
>>80973
Hmmm mathematics...you guys have medicine, right? How about trading medicine & fire for our architecture knowledge instead?
>>
>>80979
Our people would need to stay together, I'm more inclined to go to your lands, it would be easier to grow things than in the dessert. My people are very good with agriculture. If my folks can stay together in your lands in exchange for food and..what else did you want again?
>>
>>80939
And also key word is "Further"
>>
>>80995
We would just like to help out. Your people's labour will be enough.
>>80993
You strike a hard bargain, okay
>>
>>80414
Forgot to say this, but thanks.
>>
>>81005
Ok, so if things go tits up and the forest becomes uninhabitable we will go to your lands then.

>I reserve the right to change my mind
>>
>>81014
If you wish, we could also begin to build a wall on the south east corner to prevent fires from the Brush Tribes.
>>
>>81005
Then it's set then :)
>>
>>80247
Claiming

please be gentle, I've been skimming the archive and I think I understand how this all works
>>80865
Before we become nocturnal, it would probably behoove us to rightly identify our goddess, the moon. She is a perfect cold sphere to test our resilience and bring us closer to us and our pups (for warmth).

Other than that, sleds all the way breh.
>>
>>80865
Okay I'm going to go to sleep now. If any other ice tribe members come along, or the end of the turn happens, just show them these two posts plz.

Gonna fix mistake of putting 2 cultural things and instead imma just hold onto the puppies = important thing until next turn.
>>
>>81036
Oh shit a person! Hollup. Our God is literally a glacier tho
>>
>>81053
Night, mate. Pups>everything, of course.
>>
>>81019
The Brush Tribe are not Southerners.
>>
>>81055
A glacier in the great blue sea of sky.
I am literally a retard and a heretic. Excuse me for a moment.
>>
>>81056
>Antarctica vs Brush tribe in gods
>Antarctica vs Mire tribe in gods/animals
>>81062
Safety precautions. We'll smile while doing it to prevent any aggression.
>>
>>81066
Tell me, which tribes will the wall block? From the way you are acting it is as if you want to only block the Brush Tribe but it looks as if you are going to block the Grass Tribe too.
>>
>>81063
Its okay lmao We'll think more about religious things next turn. For now, stay toasty my friend. I'm outtie.
>>
>>81081
Nah, we'll block the Brush tribe.
The distance is probably greater than the map shows.
Memes aside, we can exchange architectural knowledge for your medicinal knowledge
Also get free traps
>>
>>81091
The Snow Tribe has already taught us architecture, do you have anything else?
>>
>>81095
Better architecture.
Armor and weaponry.
Bricks.
>>
>>81103
Armour and weaponry sound nice however we do not have the means to create it since the ore tribe does not send us metal however we will teach you beekeeping if you convert to our religion.
>>
>>81111
Beekeeping, yeah thanks...
Also we can hook you up with ore from the Ore tribes
>>
>>81119
Please do, but will you convert is the question? We will also teach you medicine if your builders come and construct large walls we control.
>>
>>81133
I meant we're not converting.
>>
>>81137
Fair enough. I understand those who do not witness the Gods' gifts will not convert for bees. Will you still construct the walls?
>>
>>81147
Perhaps, anything else you know of or have?
>>
>>81154
We have mounts.
>>
>>81166
Desert horses are a thing.
Anything else?
>>
>>81177
Archery, fertile lands, wool, warriors, hemp and flax and close-ties with the Southern Tribes. There are many more I am forgetting if I remember I will remind you.
>>
Mire tribu:
Okey so this turn went a little bit unexpected but still good i guesss?
So we have the dragon so yeah:
>star navigation
Need this for sailing
>???(maybe someting that ups our birthrate?)
Acrtions:
>Send 6 tribers to the south
Dont know if this is an actual action
>make bigger and faster boats
Neeed this
Future:
>Sex year
>bows and turtoise shields
>sail to the west
THOUGHTS???
O and thank u jungle tribe 4 saying our actions:)
>>
>>81185

Hello! I am back
>>
>>81222
Hey brother, today has been a very productive day for the Grass Tribe.
>>
>>81230
Can you bring me up to speed with what happened and what will happen?
>>
>>81243
A new tribe has arrived, they are called the Snow Tribe. They have taught us architecture and given us some expertly tanned hides from Arctic creatures. We have grown incredibly close to the Valley Tribe now. Even the Sand Tribe have traded with us today. The Sand Tribe also told me they would get the Ore Tribe to give us metals. Tomorrow the Tree Tribe is attempting to slay their dragon, if they fail they are to flee to our territory where they will work for the time being. During their attack on the dragon I ask that I be leader.
>>
>>81260
We're discussing, not trading yet for sand
>>
>>81260
Amazing. When will the trade towns be up? When will our dear Richard be back?
>>
>>81287
I have no news of the trade town nor Richard.

Do you have any suggestions for any plans?
>>
>>81297
I've been saying it for the past few days and I'll continue to say it, trade towns. Set one up with Tree so we can trade with sand / ore / tree faster and better.
>>
>>81304
We will focus on the trade town after the business with the Tree Tribe and the Dragon.
>>
>>81310
Yeah. We still have the dragon.. do we appease ours or do we kill it? I'm 50/50 for each idea since killing it gives our troops colourful armor
>>
any valley peps here?
>>
>>81312
I suggest killing it, it will only teach us knowledge we can discover in a few turns if we let it live.
>>
>>81322
Eyyyy
>>
>>81327
How about let it teach us and then we kill it? What if it has something we don't know?
>>
>>81373
If we allow it to teach us it will leave.
>>
>>81376
I see. It is better to kill it, then. We can research whatever. Its scales shall be built into armour to be donned by the Avatars of the 5 Gods!
>>
>>81380
We should trade for some of the Arctic tribes dogs and selective breed the,.
>>
>>81404
Super guard dogs. I love it.
>>
>>81404
kek
>>
>>81209
Oops forgot my name

Have some more ideas for dragon cultural things:
>give every warrior a gator to fight with
like tree tribe
>you are born as either a weaver or a hunter (just like spider species)
Weavers build houses and care for the tribe and farm spiders and stuff hunters are trained to fight and hunt and guard

But i think we need the star navigator (no pun intended) trait and the weaver fighter thing...
And question: is the dragon think 1 cultural action (with 2 traits) or an extra one??
>>
lmao you guys thought that richard was going to actually make progress.

Instead he made another tribe while other tribes are abandoned almost completely.

And a single fucking turn done over the course of 10 hours.

Glad I gave up on this. Disappointing as fuck, was wanting to get a turn an hour.
>>
>>81055
>>81063
You could make the glacier your god and the moon a gift from him. Something to hide that damn sun
>>
>>81103
We need bricks!
>>
Guys I think we gotta do something about the dragón. Quick. Everyone else is ahead of Us now
>>
>>81650
I took charge today and we are getting bricks and we are now trading with almost all the tribes, including Sand.
>>
File: Hope.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hope.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Richard rejected my brilliant plan for killing the dragon
NO FUN ALLOWED

>>81461
We get 2 extra cultural traits for free.
Maybe do another reproduction one?
>>
>>81718
>No killing the dragon
>No scorpion tanks
>No scorpion mounts
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>81718
Nah m8 we need the navigation one and we need one that makes our warriors stronger like a fighting school,
>boys and girls are selected at a young age to be trained as warriors
>>
>>81854
Who are we fighting? The dragon's already gone.
>>
>>81856
Fight for the sake of fighting.
>>
>>81856
I know
but those grass niggers are up to something, they think that they can acomplish anything
But we our warriors are pieces of shit rn we have spears (i think) and good armor but nothing else (implying gators arnt trained for battle)
>>
>>81935
Me get some more gators then man.
Or we can just handicap the grass tribe by addind a dumb cultural trait to them
>>
>>81935
Nigger stop being intimidated by us like the spider fetishists like you are
>>
>>81935
Oh hey, we also hate the grass tribesmen, let's bond over our mutual paranoia over them!
>>
>>81961
It's the shadow tribe you've got to look out for.
>>
>>81664
What would the sandfags give Us?
>>
>>81983
>Weapons and Armor
>Superior Architecture
>Bricks
>Ore from the Ore Tribe
>Metallurgy
The question is what would you give us?
>>81981
>"the sand tribes know shut it down!"
>>
>>81994
Sand-tribers offer other peoples stuff in their trades. We have advanced medicine and close-ties with the South.
>>
>>81994
We give you medicine and we can ve your trade routes to the south. Also we will stop calling you names... for 2 turns
>>
>>82006
>Advanced Medicine
Neat
>Close Ties with the South
Oh gee, that's uh, real important, ignoring the fact we'll most likely have great diplomatic relations with the Valley Tribes.
>>
>>82017
The Grass and Valley tribe are now more then friends. We are family due to us breeding with each other.
>>
>>82028
>we like each other because we like to fuck eachother
>>
>>82032
Had you been here today you would see I have done a bit of work.
>>
>>82028
The Valley Tribe only likes you because free traps and women, and you're talking about fully merging with them. :^)
>>
>>82044
You're just jealous no one likes the sandniggers
>>
>>82070
>Two allies
>Valley
>Maybe more
Imagine
>No one
>>
>>82042
dear grass philosopher why do you think i always say mud bricks and not brick? because I have a fetish for the egyptians no, because mud brick don't need clay
>>82032
>>82070
our next turn proposal
culture: healers start to classify disease by symptoms and origin
action: keep the brick thing
>>
friends i am here right now good morning but we're not advancing the turn quite yet

im gonna focus a bit on hotline miami quest ( >>61587 ) for a bit today since it's been feeling kind of neglected.

soz
>>
>>82089
I assumed Richard understood that we meant mud, I also assumed he would boost our size when we bred with Valley people but that is uncorfirmed. I guess we have to be really specific with our turns now.

Also tomorrow when the Tree Tribe attacks the dragon may you allow me to temporarily become leader?
>>
>>82089
Our next Culture would be good to boost our survivability and less wastage of medical resources. Can you clarify on what you mean by "keep the brick thing"?
>>
>>82107
When's the ETA?
>>
>>82132
When I feel like it (a couple of hours probably)
>>82109
specificity is nice, yes, i am still an autist and bad at interpreting things.
>>
>>82143
Will I be able to eugenics simulator with our tribe people's heights and the dogs?
>>
>>82115
see >>80232
my plan is attack the dragon with biological weapons
>>
>>82143
Eight hours?
>>82161
I guess an anus can technically be classified as a biological weapon.
>>
>>82161
We'll see how the Tree Tribes idea works out. Can the Grass King confirm that I be in charge of the tribe during it and shortly after?
>>
>>81952
They will probably get real bitchy and let the dragon kill half of us... i really want to colonise a new island because this one is getting more cancerous every turn
>>
>>82170
death causes in the sand tribe
20% scorpion sting when they try to violate one
20% bleeding by using cactus like a dildo
20% bleeding by using de obelisk like a dildo
20% suicide because the mostergirls are not real
10% suicide because no enough ore, mire and tree semen
10% the gods simply cosider your prole to patetic to be worthy of existence and abort some of fetus
>>
>>82234
Death Causes in the Grass Tribe
20% of Anal Rupturing from dildos/men
20% from being beaten to death by the Valley Tribe when they realize they are men
30% suicide because not enough ravine, valley, mire, arctic, brush, mire, ore, tree and sand semen
20% suicide from sand bantz
10% suicide from realizing they cannot make their shitty gods/flowers pregnant from cumming on them while getting fucked
>>
>>82250
why do you have numbers if you can't put order that percentages ?
>>
>>82170
>>82147
>>82032

I say we research auto-crossbows and mass produce those and then tip all darts with poison, we surround our nigger dragon and then our entire force of 36 people (or more) shower the dragon nigger with fucking poisoned crossbow bolt tips
>>
>>82264
The lack of the last 10% is because your tribesmen is too busy getting fucked by the corpses for us to analyze how they died.
Although we can assume it was via anal rupturing.
>>82281
>crossbows/bows
>penetrating steel plate armor
kek
>>
>>82287
You're retarded holy shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2lbB3OMNns
>>
>>82287
you don`t even have a iron ore how do you pretend get steel?
also learn to count
>>
>>82302
They don't look to be deep enough to cause significant injury, and while you're drawing another arrow, your skull has already been crushed via meteor hammer.
>>82308
Ore tribe's giving it us for free.
We're learning metallurgy from the dragon, you dumb grass shit.
Maybe learn to read. OH WAIT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE NO LANGUAGE
>>
>>80247

Any space left?
>>
Wyatt is back
Didn't know there was a new thread
>>
>>82337
We're not fighting you, jesus christ. How are sandfags this dumb?
>>
>>82370
Watch out, they're gonna ride giant scorpions with poison bombs and scorpion tanks with ballistas on the back with super jet fueled boosters into your lands.
>>
>>82370
>getting this worked up over shitposting
Why are Grass Tribesmen such faggots?
>>82281
>implying you could even pierce dragon's armor
>>82381
Shouldn't you be busy being incapable of answering anything that isn't a yes or no question?
>>
>>82370
Sand-tribe thinks shitposting between turns is a declaration of war.
>>
>>82390
>damage control

kek
>>
>>82391
>>82370
t. "Valleymen please make a navy we're scared of the big strong Sand Tribe" Grass Trap
>Grass Tribes think shitposting between turns in response to shitposting between turns is us responding to a supposed declaration of war
>>82397
Sounds like someone can't handle the shitposts. :^)
>>
>>82391
I-if we pretend to be mighty w-we will be mighty r-right guys?
>>
>>82408
>>82391
>>82381
>>82354
Why don't we all band up and just crush this annoying nigger >>82400 once and for all? Sand tribe so far has been nothing short of utter idiocy and annoyance
>>
>>82413
I wasn't aware you had Iron.
I'm confused why you're spending it on manufacturing E's.
>>
>>82413
Well, i salute you and say good luck, you will need it.
We aren't used to be warmongers, we are politicians.
>>
>>82432
You can use your jew magic to starve sand tribe of resources
>>
>>82435
You could use your anus to waste all their semen.
>>
>>82413
>getting this buttflustered from ooc shitposting
Why are Grass Tribesmen such faggots?
>>
>>82468
>being an annoying 5 year old is now considered shitposting

ok
whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>82308
>>82391
>>82520
So. What is our plan to fuck that dragón?
>>
>>82670
Research auto-crossbows. Mass produce them and poison-covered arrows and we ambush the dragon with our entire population (maybe with valleybros and junglebros as well at the same time)
>>
>>82670
How about we add all Grassfags to some chatroom of sorts so our conversations can be kept...classified?
>>
>>82673
Would our arrows pierce that fucker?
>>82680
I like the idea. How?
>>
>>82695
Discord? Skype? Steam?

You know what, I'm gonna make a temp email. You (and all other grassfags) make one too and email me your skype name. I'll add you and create a group.

[email protected]
>>
>>82703
Dont have Skype but I can download it. But not until monday because i dont have WiFi conection in my home but i have in my work
>>
>>82680
U still have to openly say your summary
>>
>>82729
Yes. And i will still post some random shit. Or questions to rich. Or trade diplomacy to you people
>>
>>82703
>>82747
Hey could you Grass tribe bros kill Sand tribe because scorpion girl is ruining us
>>
>>82747
>>82703
>>82750
IT would be really appreciated
>>
>>82750
Yep. We can slave you together with the other tribes
>>
Do you think richard would let me kick someone out of the tribe. because at this point I am pretty sure that Scorpion girl is literally from another tribe. So that she can destroy the sand tribe. Literally everything she has done has been against our tribes motiff.
>>
>>82768
Thanks grassy bro
>>
>>82777
Just to let any of you guys know Scorpion girl is just the designated meme of the sandtribe. Don't actually take anything she says seriously.
>>
>>82390
Tactical autism
>>
>>82813
>>83064
Richard can we just kick Scorpiongirl from this fucking game already
>>
With the thread master Richard's long absences the discussion degenerated into incomprehensible shitposts and vitriol.

Thank you Richard.
>>
>>83232
you're welcome
>>83134
i can't because I'm not a mod but believe me i want to
>>
>>83325
How about we just ignore Scorpiongirl entirely?
>>
>>83342
Sure (••••,_,••••)
>>
>>83342
>>83325
>>83134
I haven't been following any drama. What's the deal?
>>
>>83561
Scorpiongirl's been trying to kill the Sandfags by shitposting
>>
>>83561
Wants to build walls allover the place like trump on coke. And wants to spend actions on cosmetics for armour and threw out our plan for tech. Offered no substitutes and just generally shutters for no reason
>>
>>83600
Also >muh scorpion eugenics
>>
>>83600
And what's our tech plan at what are we using the dragons wisdom for?
>>
>>83567
>>83600
Thanks.
>>
>>83856
We were going to get metallurgy.
And maybe terraforming but if you have any ideas throw them in.
>>
>>81082
Yo, Icy. We're probably a ways of from it but any thoughts on the dragon? Unless you have a battle plan, I assume we're going to appease.

oops on post
>>
>>80664
Wheels 4 Engineering/Maths/whatever
>>
>>82223
Let's ask the dragon how to make flying boats/ hot air balloons
>>
>>84348
I think engineering or maybe when we get physics which might allow you to build blimps or something if you want to go into flight.
>>
>>83955
Sounds pretty good to me
>>
>>84028
The way it's going. I think you should give it your most valued stuff. Maybe build it a ice home?
>>
>>84493

Building it a grand igloo-palace for the dragon sounds a fair idea, I'd be for it.
>>
File: ore tribe.jpg (82KB, 960x547px) Image search: [Google]
ore tribe.jpg
82KB, 960x547px
Turn 19 WHEN ?
>>
>>84643
Richard is probably waiting for people to have actual conversation
>>
>>84658
Or he's fucking his girlfriend again
What if scorpiongirl is his gf?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d12)

>>84707
Is his girlfriend even real ?
>>
>>84707
I would tell him to get a new girlfriend
>>
Rolled 3, 6 = 9 (2d6)

>>84730
If 10-12 Richard's gf is fake
If 7-9 Richard has to give us nudes
>>
>>84739
Time to pay up, richie
>>
>>84643
The picture got me. I've saving that.
I'm probably going to be gone next turn, but I think we should focus on food and safety stuff to get our population up.
Also don't forget to do trades with sand and maybe tree.
I'm happy to give anything to sand and I'd like to get any kind of trade with tree to lower the intensive for war.
>>
>>84753
>>84730
Also what is ore getting from their dragon?
>>
>>84792
He is teaching us forging techniques and shieeet.
>>
>>84807
Like metallurgy?

Because if you get that and we get terraforming or something like that we could probably exchange.
>>
>>84829
>http://imgur.com/a/DDpPP
>Dragon Widsom
smdh desu senpai maybe our next turn should to ask the dragon about smithing tech.
>>
>>84871
Also we totally have to trade you our cactus alcohol.
And tree tribe our peyote so they can see their ancestors
>>
>>82771
>she disagrees with me so therefore she must be from another tribe
>>
>>84749
I don't have any.

I'm ready for turn summaries if people are ready to give me them.
>>
>>83600
>wants to build a wall
You were the one who wanted to build it but alright
>>
any grass member? what are our next movement?
>>
>>83600
Also your plan on tech isn't even possible.
>>
>>82771
>Other tribe
>>82750
>>82771
>wah wah someone disagrees with me so please kill our tribe

Yeah sure.
>>
>>85014
Tribe:Ask the Dragon about Smithing Arts
Culture:Writing.Religious Scribes that record the tribe history.
Any objections ?
>>
>>85014
We are going to ask the dragon to teach us how to live in the desert better aka terraforming

And we want to figure out how to use the wheel
and simple mechanics to improve our lives
>>
>>85014
>Dragon Culture
Advanced Metallurgy
Terraforming

>Turn
Wheel
Simple Mechanics
>>
>>85143
Asking the Dragon to teach you about smithing is only one thing, unless you want to use it to advance your tech rather than your culture, which I hadn't thought about desu but I guess would work.

(I swear next iteration of this quest will have mechanics that I actually think about beforehand)
>>
Omg we ask the dragon if he/she knows anything about forgotten lands *-*
>>
>>85014

Cont. working on the lumber mill

Send scouts into the jungle to search the area for possible resources or anything else the jungle tribe had yet to discover
>>
>>85270
You'd need to make an entire list of rules, techs, things those techs can do, etc
It'd be D&D with entire civilizations
It'd be pretty fucking neat if you could do that
>>
>>85270
my tribe choice is tech oriented.
>>
>>85292
If anyone wants to help me autism a tech tree up, I have no qualms.
>>
>>84871
>>85236
Oh and Ore Tribe, we wish for Iron as well due to our past trades.
>>
>>85014
Dragon:
-Architecture
-Metallurgy
Culture
-Defense is important (shiny things must be protected)
Action
-Explore the ruins
>>
>>85310
Valley Tribe ?
>>
>>85339
Sand.
>>
Any positions in the arctic tribe left?
>>
>>85354
Do we have iron arealdy ?
>>
>>85376
Yes.
>>
>>85392
Yeah ok but we need blueprints or architeture stuff in exchange for iron.
>>
>>85304
since there is nobody:
-action: keep the development of the mud brick
-action: start to make crossbows
>>
>>85217
>>85413
>Elder
Uh, would knowledge of math and geometry be good?
>>
>>85413
>>85454
Yeah we can give you math and geometry plus architecture
>>
>>85014
>Make the dragon teach us the secrets of flight, blimp/hot air balloon-boats maybe?
>Make caravel type boats, situable for sea exploration
>>
>>85454
Yes.
>>
>>85014
>>85236
>>85482
We are also trading with the Ore Tribe
We teach them Math and Geometry knowledge in exchange for their Iron
>>
>>85359
I think there were three position claims, though I don't believe Richard confirmed them?
>>
>>85555
nice quads

positions can't be claimed while you're not here - it's first come first serve and if you drop out or don't respond your space opens up.
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>85304
I was thinking about running something similar to this and had a super retard tech tree but it is one no less.

IT was broken into three categories
-Building
-Food
-Culture

It is essentially a big circle where the three techs can over lap.

Something like the picture
>>
>>85595
Kinda like CIV:BE's tech web
>>
>>85304
Let's talk about categories.
>Architecture
>Medicine
>Engineering
>War
And other such things
>>
>>85474
The caravel boats would involve better star mapping tech, maybe an astrolabe
>>
>>85595
>>85620
I'd suggest something more like ES's or EL's tech webtree things
Fuck I'm so hyped for ES2
>>
>>85474
Sounds okay
So
>ask the dragon about flying knowledge
>make better boats suitable for longdistance travel
But we can also use the 2 cultural things for navigation (which we still dont have) and somethings else...
>>
Still need Tree Tribe, Brush Tribe, Jungle Tribe, Valley Tribe, and Antarctic Tribe.
>>
>>85620
I was going for something like that. Like language would be tech. and Oral tradition would be culture. and when you get both you would get writing.

I am an absolute tard when it comes to this stuff
>>
>>85647
Have u tweeted it out yet?
>>
>>85647
So, is a space open in the arctic tribe?
>>
>>85304
>>85630
It'd also be a Venn Diagram for a mixture of technologies.
>>
>>85644
Yeah basically aerodynamics and flight from dragon and navigation tech (astrolabe, compass, better mapping?) from tribal action
>>
>>85677
Yes, I just explained that.
>>
>>85642
yooo I didn't know anything about endless space, it looks so good
>>
>>85702
Yes sounds great
Next turn we need travel boats and something for fighting (tridents, turtle shields) then we can focus on fucking and we can basically go west i think..
>>
>>85719
Arctic here
>>
FUCK i just thought of a new quest idea god dammit.
>>
>>85778
Kinda mad at your name Vanilla Ice
>>
>>85739
turtle shields should be reinforced with our Steel Silk™ considering that turtles are pretty strong (maybe some kind of gallapagos turtle could live in the swamp) but its shell are just bones
>>
>>85798
Dipping the shells in molten Steel?
>>
>>85798
>>85782
Are there any big enough turtles for shields in the swamp?
>>
>>85782
Richy you should make a civ quest that resembles sid meyer's more than D&D like most civ quests here do
>>
>>85820
They don't have Steel.
>>
>>85647

Brush tribes is here

>>85282
>>
>>85823
...Maybe?

>>85830
I was actually thinking of a fightan' game quest idea desu senpai desu
>>
>>85838
>>85820
We could do it for them in exchange for silk
>>
>>85820
I would prob melt the shield and we dont have steel and u neither
>>
>>85849
We don't even know they exist. And we can get a far better deal.
>>
>>85856
Ore tribe is giving us Iron.
We're learning advanced metallurgy, which means also Steel.

Please read the thread before responding
>>
>>85820
Steel probably won't be invented any time soon. I said Steel Silk because that's how strong our spider cum is
>>
>>80232
>genderbending
I approve...
>>
>>85895
We're about to learn it
>>85877
>>
>>85647
hi
and wyatt is around i think

but uh, i think you misinterpreted the last mire/jungle turn. we were working together to develop better vehicle tech, like better boats, proper horse-driven caravans, and maybe some experiments in air travel. though its nice to become better hunters, we were gonna do that with one action and focus on the vehicle tech with another, just like mire tribe did. as it stands mire tribe basically wasted an action, which is shitty.
>>
>>85921
whoops also do you guys really think you'll be able to fly?

the dragon will teach the mire tribe how to make things airborne but human flight is basically beyond everyone for at least another ten turns or so.

also whoops be more specific next time >:3
>>
Someone should add a Nomic mechanic to tribal politics for maximum clusterfuckery.
>>
>>85935
Is Electricity and the Steam Engine possible before game end?
I'm wondering because it could be our end goal
>>
>>85974
It's not looking likely
>>
>>85982
Just electricity?
>>
>>85935
Yo the chinese had flying latern shits, any chance we could weponise those? Maybe making them explode/burn shit after some time?
>>
>>85973
what
>>
>>85877
Steel is made by "fusing" iron and carbon
Learn some basic chemistry before saying things about it and btw i have read anout every thing in all the thread
>>
>>86099
What does this have to do with what I just said?
Why are you so retarded?
>>
>>86075
Search "Nomic" or "Peter Suber Nomic" for more details.
>>
>>86099
Although metallurgical knowdlege is required to make steel, you cant just invent a shit forge, spill iron in it and expect steel to come out
>>
>>85973
FUCK THAT
>>
Still need Jungle, Tree, Valley, and Antarctic. I will be taking turns for the tribes that don't do shit in the next 23 minutes.
>>
>>85778

Since the Antarctic Chief or Astronomer aren't here, shall we go with building a Dragon-sized Igloo Palace?
>>
>>86123
>>86121
Was trying to make this point but because of your cancerous retardness he had to explain something you couldve easily thought about yourself
>>
>>86142
Yo can we rethink next turn's actions? Bc if we're not gonna fly we should just invest the dragon into sea navigation and physics shit instead of unmanned balloons
>>
>>86169
you are locked in, my friend! :D
i am not sure why you all venerate me because i am a cruel and uncaring DM who wants to make things as interesting as possible.
>>
>>86163
Air travel is also easy :^)
>>
>>81053
>>80865

Richard this is what was decided yesterday by Ice tribe Although I don't know if they want to change.
>>86142
>>
>>86143
I think it would please our dragon. Also we could use it to introduce some sort of monarchy
>>
>>86192
The best kind of DM/QM
>>
>>86192
If we have to think our way through your cruelness we will, from adversity comes invention, doesnt it?
>>
>>86214
thank you for suddenly understanding the entire point of this quest.
>>
>>85935
flight was a big maybe. the other stuff though was the main focus of this series of turns and the reason why we've stuck around with mire-bros for so long. As nomads, it's important that we develop proper travel tech, plus the ability to sail from sand tribe to ravine tribe and back is very important to my tribe's long-term plans.

i was pretty specific i thought... >>78465
>focusing on improving, developing, and innovating boats and other vehicles

mire and jungle are basically gonna do the same thing again this turn with brush tribe after the travel action, maybe you can just lump two years of development into the one move?
>>
>>86169
wait mirefam what did you say was your turn
>>
>>85474
wait wait wait wait wait

y'all this was not the plan :(
>>
>>86243
if it makes you feel better the mire tribe gets their boats this turn.

i'll see what i can do.
>>
>>86126
Why? It could be fun.
>>
>>86243
bruh we already exchanged cultures last turn, we [ The Mire] can follow our own ideas now. We can still cooperate, but please don't be a backseat driver
>>
>>86301
COULD be fun. I am not willing to take the risk of someone suddenly turning the game on its head.
>>
>>86142
>>80865
>action
Our action this turn will be to mass produce sleds

>culture
I think it is to be nocturnal because of our fear of the sun.
>>
>>86345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8jw_-Vh9Z0
>>
>>85973
I like this idea
>>
File: YNV4G.gif (3MB, 600x255px) Image search: [Google]
YNV4G.gif
3MB, 600x255px
>Sand Tribe has a citadel now

GOAT.
>>
>>86391
Hey.

Hey dude

No.
>>
>>86288
it does not make me feel better because the mire tribe basically abandoned our plan (and brush's plan) while i was asleep

what does jungle tribe get, self-flagellation? thanks a ton, mire tribe.

well

if you can't/won't unlock their turn, we take our justly earned boat technology and newly built horse-drawn caravans and move west. mire tribe loses the birth bonus.

our actions:

>continue to feed our dragon only the most exotic and sensational of culinary delights, prepared and created during our stay with the mire tribe. the dragon didnt even know such taste and smell innovations were possible.
>head west to the forest. since we're jungle-folk originally, we shouldn't have too much trouble navigating, but we still try to be respectful of the woodfolk's whole deal. we meet with them and offer to trade.

FOREST TRIBE WHAT DO YOU WANT AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE

(Richard what does the forest tribe have)

>>86338
thats not what i'm talking about. we agreed last thread to go south together and meet up with the willing-to-help brush tribe, which would have supplied us wood for the boats, tar for better waterproofing, and one turn of three-tribe cooperation toward a single technological advancement. and besides, i'm not yet seeing the upshot of us exchanging cultures on either side. it was gonna be a two-turn deal that would pay off huge.

we agreed on this, there's no backseat driving here. it was an agreement made between the three tribes.
>>
>>86448
It sounds like it would work for a seperate game.
>>
>>86391
>>86448
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomic
>>
>>86452
>No backseat driving
>"HERES WHAT THE MIRE WILL DO"
>>
>>86452
mire genocide
>>
>>86469
>"HERE'S WHAT THE MIRE AGREED ON LAST THREAD"

if it wasn't for me "backseat driving" you wouldnt have even had a turn dude. i've only taken the reins for y'all when there wasn't a mire tribesman around and only while we were together and our actions depended on each other.

>>78465
reread this
>>
>>86519
mire war
>>
>>86448
Who still needs to show up for turn progress
>>
>>86554
Valley and Tree.
>>
Valley and tree tribe where you at?
>>
>>86561
tree action:
have child-eating festival

culture:
eating people while they're still alive is the greatest form of pleasure
>>
>>86620
What.
>>
>>86620
Jesus
>>
>>86561
if tree doesn't show what should jungle tribe do
>>
>>77715
>>86620
Nice try, turncoat. I'm on to you.
>>
>>86620
Jesus christ
>>
>>86635
the entire valley tribe kills itself
>>
>>80493
>>86635
This is the tree action from yesterday before they disappeared
>>
>>86628
>>86631
>>86635
>>86654
just a prank bross
my lttle brother wrote this while I was in the shower
>>
1. Suck dick
2. All of our population becomes sex slaves for the other tribes
>>
>>86635
>>86665
Valley tribe never confirmed an action but it would probably be to try and find the next tribe and then breed their tallest people.
>>
>>86547

by the way i started another quest because i have a disgusting addiction to new ideas so if you guys want to do stupid shit in a fighting game shell feel free.
>>
>>86678
...Okay?
>>
>>86715
chill out man no need t chimp out on meme
>>
>>86742
What if we commit genocide on the Brush Tribe while smiling and praising the sun during the day?
>>
>>86779
well we can't fight at night so you'd have an easier time doing it then
>>
File: jungle.png (64KB, 1102x900px) Image search: [Google]
jungle.png
64KB, 1102x900px
>>86665
>inb4
>>
http://imgur.com/a/yPu52

here you go you filthy animals

Ore Tribe: 62 people. (1 incidental birth per year)
Sand Tribe: 59 people. (3 incidental births per year)
Tree Tribe: 57 people. (3 incidental births per year)
Mire Tribe: 54 people. (2 incidental births per year)
Brush Tribe: 36 people. (3 incidental births per year)
Grasslands Tribe: 47 people. (4 incidental births per year)
Jungle Tribe: 36 people (3 incidental births per year)
Ravine Tribe: 31 people (2 incidental births per year)
Valley Tribe: 30 people (3 incidental births per year)
Antarctic Tribe: 11 people, 29 dogs (1 incidental person birth per year, 4 incidental dog births per year)

ill be honest friends I'm getting a little burnt out so i think i will be taking a longer break than before.
>>
>>86843
Haha nice meme
gas the mire
>>
File: build a statue2.png (189KB, 522x1610px) Image search: [Google]
build a statue2.png
189KB, 522x1610px
>>86870
See ya richard
>>
Alright for this turn we'll do
1. Armor
2. Weaponry
Trade: Trade knowledge of steel for something
>Elder wasted a fucking trait for the goddamn wheel
>>
>>86870
>literally one turn
>>
>>86870
Thnx but y did you cut our birth rate? It was 3 b4
>>
>>86944
literally fuck you i've been running this quest all week.
>>
>>86944
There are a lot of tribes now

Take it from a guy that had to run a picture quest back in the day, the updoots take a lot out of you after they raise in complexity.
>>
I think for this turn, for culture, we should introduce some kind of sports or games to keep everyone happy and warm in the cold. Obvious ones are bobsledding and husky racing.
And we can train our dogs to hunt with us/for us. Just think of the tasty seals, brahs. Stay frosty
>>
>>86990
jungle tribe left you.
>>
>>87023
or something like that.

>>87000
nice trips

i think for the next iteration of this quest i will have it be 5-7 tribes. that was a good optimum number. I think things started to become a slog with the Ravine tribe.
>>
>>86990
Learn to read :^)
NOLANGUAGE
>>
>>87023
So? We had 3 b4 those niggers came... Anyways i really apreciatw everything youve dobe 4 us, maybe get more people to make the turns?
>>
>>86930
I didn't spend it on the wheel that was supposed to be the metallurgy one. Any way the wheel is a huge boon we do simple mechanics and not Armour and weapons because it is fucking retarded and we don't need to waste turns on cosmetics. also we got alchemistry which should save us a turn later. So next turn is simple Mechanics and then physics. That should even us all out and even up our time table by a turn.
>>
>>87039
):

Increase number of people rather than number of tribes, or just hard cap everthing.

People discuss their stuff and you have the same amount of work to do.
>>
>>87039
Also do just 1 turn a day or so with 3 actions..
>>
>>87065
Whoops I always fucking do that
>>
>>87094
We are most likely getting three actions starting next turn or the turn after
>>
>>87065
>We don't need to waste turns on cosmetics
Nor do most people need to waste their turns having cultural traits.

Also you didn't mention metallurgy to him.

Also
>Experiments with new materials (Steel)
>Shows and enhances our culture
>Dragons have appeared, who knows what might else appear, safety precautions
>>
>>87094
Whore what should we do now? We could weponize the ballons by attaching small bombs to them, did sand ever get molotovs? Also now that we have boats we should concentrate on our alligator and spider industry
>>
>>87177
I don't think you understand something. The Sand tribe has literally been one hundred percent peaceful with no need for armor and weapons. Until YOU decided that every tribe who shit talks us will go to war.

I WILL SAY THIS FOR THE LAST TIME. WE ARE NOT GETTING COSMETICS FOR ARMOR.

People get cultural traits enhance a tribe based on their motiff and encourages people to take actions in a certain directions. Go to Grass tribe if you want to be war mongery that is a part of their culture don't bring your shitty ideas for a warring sand tribe here.

I think that the rest of sand tribe will agree with me.
>>
>>87277
>one hundred percent peaceful
">Dragons have appeared, who knows what might else appear, safety precautions"
Reading comprehension.

>Until YOU decided that every tribe you shit talks us will go to war
It's shitposting. :^)

>People get cultural traits enhance a tribe based on their motiff and encourages people to take actions in a certain directions.
We consider scorpions a symbol of intellect, and we pretty much are the most intellectual tribe game-wise.
>>
>>87326
>scorpions are smart therefore we are smart
>>
>>87346
Notice how I said "game-wise".
>>
>>87346
Also, the point is that the Sand Tribe is geared towards science, and it would reflect in our armor and weaponry.
>>
>>87346
And third, that's not even close to what I said.
Why are Mirefags so hilariously awful at reading?
>>
>>87374
YOU LITERALLY WANT TO SPEND ACTIONS ON COSMETICS.

If we were inventing a ballista I would be like ok BUT YOU WANT TO SPEND ACTIONS ON GIVING OUR ARMOR COSMETICS.
>>
Anyone else have any experience running this sort of quest?

A fresh game would be nice
>>
>>87407
Also the armor bonus, and also better armor to trade to other tribes and defend against what else comes out of the earth, but let's conveniently ignore all that.
And also weapons.
>>
>>87415
I was going to try a magic based one in a DND style universe, but I don't want to deal with cancer anons. I will give the thread a try in like a week maybe.
>>
>>87430
WE HAVE ARMOUR ALREADY WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND.

YOU WANT TO SPEND ACTIONS ON COSMETICS THAT WON'T DO SHIT. I ACTUALLY WANT TO HANG MYSELF AFTER TRYING TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU LIKE TEN FUCKING TIMES.

-WE HAVE ARMOR
-WE DON'T NEED COSMETICS FOR OUR ARMOR
-ADVANCED WEAPONRY IS FINE
-USELESS FUCKING COSMETICS ARE NOT

either you drill this into your head or get the fuck out of sand tribe
>>
>>87395
>We consider scorpions a symbol of intellect, and we pretty much are the most intellectual tribe game-wise.
>not what i said
scorpion girl is that you?
>>
>>87493
Yes it is you can tell by the ID, and the amount of times you consider trying to kill yourself when reading what she says.
>>
>>87484
Drill this in your head.
>ADVANCING
>THE
>FUCKING
>ARMOR
>YOU
>DUMB
>DENSE
>MOTHERFUCKER
>THE
>CARAPACE
>IS
>JUST
>GODDAMN
>COSMETICS
>WE'D
>BE
>ADVANCING
>ARMOR
>THE
>CARAPACE
>IS
>SOMETHING
>EXTRA
>>87493
I didn't say we were intellectual game-wise due to scorpions. I said we were intellectual game-wise and that we consider scorpions a symbol of intellect.
>>87509
Go be a slave to the Grass Tribe then.
>>
>>87484
>We would be advancing armor by refining materials and design to be more protective.

>Cosmetics is an entirely different thing but is added to the armor due to cultural reasons.
>>
This is why everyone should just Ravine tribe.
Reasonable discussions, slowly advancing to supremacy

No arguments.
Be ravine.
>>
Why are the tribesmen still posting ? Turn is over, only on the next day we get a answer.
>>
>>87529
I will try and speak to you like I would speak with an idiot because you obviously can't follow logic.

What stage of armor could we get to past steel? Please, please tell me a stage of armor that is BETTER than steal and is feasible at a level in the next turn.

Please fucking explain to me how we could improve our armor beyond cosmetics when we have steel armor already or are close to getting it. Because Obviously I haven't thought something through. Other wise I would at least consider you having a valid point.
>>
>>87584
Discussion.
>>
>>87600
Holy fucking shit, David Dunning and Justin Kruger would have a field day with you.

>Implying the Ore Tribe knows how to make the most perfect steel in terms of defense
>Ignoring refining the design of the armor
>>
>>87637
I'm done arguing with you you can leave sand tribe now. I thought maybe you had a chance of understanding but obviously not so good bye.
>>
>>87656
I'd prefer if you fuck off.
>>
File: Bane.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
Bane.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>87575
>Ravine tribe
>literally just a bunch of lanklets making 4u jokes
>ever rising to supremacy
>>
>>87674
I'd prefer if *you'd fuck off.
>>87656
Since you think we can invent photography, magnetism, vinyl recordings, electricity, telegraph, vacuum tube, light bulb and film each in one turn because we spent one turn researching a broad subject so that totally means we can do anything that involves those subjects regardless of material or our level of tech.
>>87714
That's the Valley Tribe. Ravine are jews.
>>
>>87725
>>87575
My bad
>>
>>87735
Gotta step your joke game up senpai

Be more Ravine.
>>
>>87674
Literally built sand tribe since turn one some faggot comes mid game and tells me to fuck off. HAHA. Seriously though actually just leave. Obviously you aren't welcome here, so you can leave.

>>83134
>>83325
Even Richard wants you gone. I don't know about you but multiple times you have said that richard needs to change what he is doing even when the QM has final say.

>>87725
I have said multiple times it is subject to change or are you so dense. You and no one else has offered me alternatives so I leave them in. maybe if you tried actually contributing instead of complaining whenever you don't get your way we could make progress.

>>87039
Richard just so you know, don't consider scorpion girl part of the sand tribe. I won't let a pathetic excuse for warmongering scum ruin the tribe that multiple people put days in to build. While degrading every action that doesn't go the way they don't want it to.

Have a good life Scorpion girl.

May the desert swallow you whole.
>>
>>87788
I'm pretty jewish, I attempt to acquire the most materials from trading with other tribes with the least amount of materials.
>>87811
Thank you for showing how you're a blatant hypocrite.

And said builder also wants us to die to Grass Tribe because wah wah someone wants something that I don't want.

>maybe if you tried actually contributing instead of complaining whenever you don't get your way we could make progress.
"don't consider a sand tribe member a part of the sand tribe member

"Richard just so you know, don't consider scorpion girl part of the sand tribe. I won't let a pathetic excuse for warmongering scum ruin the tribe that multiple people put days in to build. While degrading every action that doesn't go the way they don't want it to. "
I wasn't aware people could fill an entire biome with salt and iron but you have proven me wrong.
>>
It seems everytime i come back there are 2 updates and then richard leaves

what giiiiiiiiiibs
>>
>>87854
Richard has a life like a majority of human and a girl friend like the upper one percent of 4chan
>>
>>87854
Well APPARENTLY Richard is too busy choking his girlfriend to properly GM us.
>>
instead of this devolving into another autistic tribal battle why not discuss ideas for other possible games or something. Maybe someone will get the urge to host a new game.
>>
>>87887
>>87889
It feels like such a tease when its a couple of updates a thread

I'd much prefer threads having a gap between them but get updated more inside those threads, like the norm before /qst/
But eh guess i cant change it
>>
>>87811
Also being a builder has nothing to do with the fact you're a retard.
If you are the one who wants us to fucking become slaves to another tribe because someone didn't want to do what you wanted to do.

>if you tried actually contributing instead of complaining whenever you don't get your way we could make progress.
I've attempted a potential trade with the grass tribes, among with basic ideas. You on the other hand whine when other people have different opinions and think they should leave and not be considered actual members.

>Richard just so you know, don't consider scorpion girl part of the sand tribe.
Here you show how much of a fucking liar and hypocrite you are.

"While degrading every action that doesn't go the way they don't want it to. "
>Advance armor
>OMG COSMETICS FUCK YOU YOU SHOULDN'T BE A MEMBER"

>Let's do these unrealistic goals
>Those goals are unrealistic
>FUCK YOU NO ALTERNATIVES
>>
>>87925
*Then you obviously should leave regardless how long you've been here
For the second sentence.
>>
>>87889
How you doin priest?
>>
He's been running all week senpai.
I'm honestly surprised people have been around to /play/ this game with the rate of update.

If I was on my normal schedule I wouldn't be.
>>
>>87972
I'm doing a'ight.
Still pissed our plan to kill the dragon didn't work though. I guess Richard just doesn't reward creative thinking.
>>
File: flago.png (24KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
flago.png
24KB, 2000x1333px
>>87915
The next one needs flags!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTduy7Qkvk8
>>
>>88041
You know, nothing stopping us from making flags for our tribes.
>>
Anyways, we should probably after advancing armor and weaponry, try to get an end goal. Electricity sounds like a good start.
>>
Jesus fuck
>hardly any rules
>just mechanics taped together
>shit getting made up and goals being found as you go along
This is fucking Tribal Island 13
>>
>>88115
That is what makes it fun
>>
>>88115
And with the rapant shitposting and retardation.
That's what makes it so fun.
>>
>>86843
this is wonderful

but f.u. mire""""bros""""

dat TZ tho

>>86990
deserve it desu

and yeah jungle tribe leaves you you get a birthrate cut

///THAT'S HOW IT WORKS///

anyway JUNGLEBROS

WHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD DO WITH OUR APPEASED DRAGON
>>
>>87990
Ikr... Anyways whar r our plans?
>>
>>88115
Oh and Sand Tribe Elder sperging out because people have conflicting opinions is also hilarious
>>
>>88140
Well we just got simple balloons and boats.
Is suggest we do one more reproduction thing, then breed, then make sailboats and explore the world.
>>
>>88182
ANTARDIC TRIBE ARRESTED ME FOR NO REASON
>>
>>85014
Get some for us
How hot is she /10
>>
>>88182
Reproduction, bows (handy for boats)
Breeding, exploration
>>
>>88140
Perhaps more advancements in sea, land and air travel.
Have you guys invented maps, I think you have.
You might want to research magnetism to get compasses.
>>
>>88174
I don't mind conflicting opinions I do however mind people who constantly reject others ideas and complain when the QM doesn't give them their way.
>>
>>88182
so our cultural slot this turn will be for breed tech.
How about we improve our silk production, lets invent the loom! That'll make our silk sturdier and we'll make it faster. We could also coat our sails in the tar jungle bros gave us
>>
>>88229
I think everybody hates you atm
>>
>>88229
we would need ore tribe and a scorpion tank to get us there
>>
>>88229
>more
Implying they have any
>>
>>87039
>>87811
Richard, please tell Elder to stop being a massive whiny faggot.
>>88242
Blatant Lies: The Post
I've never rejected ideas except yours and you have never refuted my claims in the slightest except exclusively via fallacies.
Oh yeah the scorpion tank, which stopped after he said he had forbidden it.
Good to hear you making up shit for damage control.
>>
>>88276
Oops sawry thought u were talking bout yourself
>>
>>88272
Mire tribe after sand completes the research into Physics and magnetism. We would be happy to give you the way to make compasses and even maps when we get paper.
>>
>>88244
We already have a weaving wheel and we aint got no tar
>>
>>88252
I doubt everyone is Elder, and if they were, that's probably not a place where I'd want to be.
>>88272
We can trade, can we not.
Also tanks were like 2 threads ago, get over it.
>>
>>88323
Loom> Weaving Wheel
We should invest in alligators before we advance in silk production tho.
How improving our balloons so they can carry one person? We could use better silk techniques for that, but we would probably need a fuel, maybe tree can spare some poop and we could perfect it.
>>88319
You shouldn't focus on magnetism IMO, however paper seems like a good idea for y'all since you seem to be a sciency tribe
>>
>>88378
We live in a desert. Compasses sound like a good way for us to find our way.
>>
Richard seems like he has mostly lost interested in this quest. I think we would have a better shot at him starting a new one in a few days.

Is there anyone else with experience hosting a game that would be willing to start something up?
>>
>>88408
you don't live in the desert, sand tribe does
>>
>>88378
Well I mean people had magnets a while before they had some other stuff. So its not to far a reach. Plus maps would be kinda useless without it. Not completely but harder to use. Also maybe if we traded silk or something we could help invent something like cotton gin. That could help you make some better cloth or rope.
>>
>>88441
That's what i was aiming for when i proposed the loom, which combines tension and the wheel to weave shit much faster
>>
>>88420
If Richard gives gives a link to nudes of his gf I'll take over
>>
>>88467
With advancements in engineering like us and even basic mechanics we could push it pretty far. I mean Humans had a lot of stuff to propel themselves centuries ahead of current tech but no one ever saw to put it together.
>>
>>88242
>ONLY COSMETIC
No, we would be upgrading the armor.

>WARMONGERING AND FOR WAR
No, we have had these colossal dragons and the unknown creature of the ruins. It is a safety precaution against further creatures that come from the Earth. It also is for culture, as scorpions are a symbol of intellect and it would highlight our focus on science.

>HOW WOULD WE ADVANCE IT
Refining steel, altering design with our knowledge, etc.

>YOU'RE A RETARD
I'm not a mirror

>MUH SCORPION TANKS
You supported that.
>>88426
Nice meme.
>>
>>88496
I stopped arguing you seem to be floundering here maybe you should stop and take a break we would all appreciate it.
>>
Sand tribe civil war when?
>>
>>88526
Unlike Elder I don't wish to see the Sand Tribe burn down. He probably does so we can get enslaved from the Grass Tribe
>>88510
>Damage control
Nice.
>>
>>88526
Well I mean Richard said it was a possibility

>>29797
>>
>>88560
>>88551

I think its time for a cultural schism
>>
>>88526
Also it's an OOC and not IC problem.
>>
>>88560
>somehow get to America
>>
File: gggggun.png (15KB, 1360x514px) Image search: [Google]
gggggun.png
15KB, 1360x514px
>>88510
yo elder look at this nifty design that sand tribe could probably pull off in a few turns
>>
>>88593
I didn't come up with the idea, I just thought it would be something cool to do.
>>
>>88593
Don't forget about the cameras, film, vinyl records and electricity
>>
>>88617
lmao i know
>>
>>88619
why the fuck u laughing at this, you were throwing shit defending your scorpion tank idea last thread ,even when richard told you to fuck off
>>
alright guys I'm back, i went and did real life stuff and also did some thinking, I'm gonna take an informal poll here.

Would you guys prefer if I took a little break, codified the rules so we're not making shit up every couple of seconds, and restarted the game in a more sustainable manner? Or do you want to ride this clusterfuck out until the very end?

Also, I'm totally fine with other people starting their own, considering there's already been like 4 or 5 imitators IIRC - I'm cool with having somehow started a genre.
>>
>>88642
>Not being able to see things in retrospect
And remember Elder defended it too. :^)
>>
>>88649
You should add a both option
>>
>>88661
I want scorpiongirl to leave.
>>
File: The sand tribe split.png (37KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The sand tribe split.png
37KB, 1000x1000px
>>88649
Hey richard since scorpion girl and I have very conflicting Ideas could we split the tribe?

Ill take the bottom half
>>
>>88649
A new one, with better rules (maybe as we discover techs we can propose trees/webs?) and more actions per turn. Maybe have it be like SM's Civ where we can build cities and shit
>>
>>88649

As much as I've enjoyed this game I think its about on its last legs with everything that is going on. I would be perfectly fine with a new game even if a formal rule set wasn't revised first. Just taking what we have learned from this one would go a long way on the next.
>>
>>88682

kek
>>
>>88649
Yeah i'd be down for a re-do if you want

I think we might have a few too many tribes at the minute to be honest, i'd say have a few less but have them have more actions a turn if you do change it up

Although all the memes would be dead if you started new, maybe carry over some tribes ?
>>
>>88720

Fresh memes would be better, these are starting to get a bit stale.

They were much better the first few threads
>>
>>88720
>>88674
Alternate universe maybe? Same tribes different world. Maybe keep until grass because that's when the memes started to fall out.
>>
>>88649
New one, pls look at the other cultural evo thread, its been going very well, and i like how they are improving much slower, at this point this thread is just spamming actions, there isnt any strategy involved.... And pls dont make 10 tribes the next one; 4 to start with and expanding to 6 is so much of a inprovement
>>
>>88759
Trust me, I've been keeping close tabs on every single one of my brethren.
>>
>>88755

I would prefer new tribes.

These are mostly pigeonholed into their ways already.

Completely fresh start imo. Let these tribes die a good death
>>
>>88765
Maybe more player slots per tribe?
>>
>>88765
Also maybe flushing out cultural stuff more. Because everyone just stops using it after a while.
>>
>>88649
Omg omg omg best idea ever:
What if the next world is this world but 1000 year in the future; society got destroyed and there are some tribes wandering the (littlw bit changed) world, they still have small cultural traits from their past tribes, easter eggs can be dropped everywhere (random monoliths in the desert lol)
>>
>>88808
>THIS
>>
>>88808
isn't it past your bedtime, tyke? 8^y
>>
>>88788
Yeah on second thought, lets leave the current tribes and have all new ones that progress a bit faster

That way we can get to actual fights/mergers
>>
>>88765
And perhaps an additional culture trait addition or modifying that cannot be converted into a tribe action.
>>
File: CEVO2example.png (27KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
CEVO2example.png
27KB, 1000x900px
>>88852
Perhaps something like this, with a
CULTURE ACTION
TRIBE ACTION
and TECH ACTION each turn?
>>
>>88796

5 wouldn't be to many really, it would just be more discussion.

I wouldn't open tribes to 5 members until all had 3 members though
>>
>>88902
That is pretty good actually
>>
>>88902

That would work
>>
>>88902
I like the sound of it.
Perhaps a wild card action, which we can convert to one of the three.
>>
>>88902
Also maybe more RNG events. Because those are fun and keep it interesting.
>>
>>88485
yo we appeased our dragon

what should we do
>>
>>88649
New, with Wyatt as supreme leader
>>
Alright friends, I will go take care of one more real life thing, and then begin to codify a rulebook of sorts - can't start tomorrow because mother's day and real life, and I don't want to leave you all dangling by a thread.

If you have any ideas for CEVO 2 throw them richard-ward and i'll weigh them.
>>
>>89094
Make it a builder
>>
>>89108
what
>>
>>88649
as much as i enjoy JT's current trajectory, now would be a great time to reset. i can tell you're starting to get bogged down in the details and while making shit up is kind of hilarious it'll be a lot easier to do fun stuff if we codify the rules. we can probably come up with real rules working as a group (including scorpiongirl, who sucks, but only because of the current rules. if scorpiongirl helped make the rules we'd probably get some badass tech capstones, cuz they've certainly got imagination, i'll give them that.)

All I want is the nomad path that I took to be better integrated as a potential way for a tribe to be. As is I had to basically talk my way through everything cuz of how i was abusing the rules system.

>>88910
>>88796
DEFINITELY. grass and sand have both been informally 5-member tribes for pretty much the whole game. the 3 limit is pretty much meaningless and when it isn't its just a nuisance.

>>88806
agreed

>>88808
okay this would actually be really really cool.
like what if there was a world-ending disaster literally right now on this turn. just in the middle of everything. and then the restart was in this apocalyptic world, with vestiges of the old world everywhere.

>>88902
this looks great

>>88951
seconded

>>89094
thanks for reminding me
>>
>>89166
I don't understand what he meant either Rich-friendo
>>
>>89166
Basically you have one player controlling an individual nation, and like several players. They interact with each other, the map, and NPC nations (optional)
>>
>>85304
I'm actually cool enough to be up for that, but I feel like right now it would be drowned out by funposts and memes.

>>87277
>>87407
I gotta be honest, I am quite relieved you're shooting down the meme suggestions Elder. I genuinely thought we were going to go out in a cringeworthy blaze of:
>Muh giant scorpions
>Muh tanks
>Muh oddly specific and exotic weapons
>Muh armour aesthetics

But >>87811 >>87851 the infighting isn't going to help us guys. :^(

Scorpiongirl, to clarify, the aesthetic of the armour is just for lore/art/meme purposes then? The actual suggestion you're making is for refining our armour generally? I would be inclined to say that it's probably not at the top of our priorities. I get that just because it's metal it doesn't mean its perfect, but it's pretty damn good for this point in the game/compared to the competition.
>>
>>89204
nah. the tribe dynamic is too much fun. better meme and trash talk quality too, as evidenced by this pinnacle of modern intellectualism: >>86843
>>
>>85304
>>89221

yeah i'd be down to contribute too.
>>
>>89221
Yes. Elder's a retard.
Also he has supported tank chariots.
And we discussed the idea of Meteor Hammers before with Math and Worker
>>
>>89250
You are still trying to start shit. seriously what the fuck is your problem just fucking leave.
>>
>>89221
>>89250
Like for fuck sakes pretty much all my post about it have stated it. Is reading really fucking hard for you people?
>>89290
You sound really salty.
>>
>>89303
I am not salty but obviously you are still trying to argue over the internet at some anon over a game. Seriously are you actually retarded I stopped arguing with you altered an alternative to which I got no reply and you still try to start shit grow the fuck up.
>>
>>89329
Sounds like someone's salty.
>you altered an alternative to which I got no reply
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>88682
>>89348
Splitting up the tribe you fucking retard.
>>88674
Also did you not see what richard said.
>>
>>89364
>Tribes consist only of two players
>splitting over OOC reasons
>>
>>89250 >>88951
I mean I'm pretty sure everybody is over the """tanks""" now. Lets not get too bogged down in who supported which regrettable ideas.

As a rule of thumb, maybe we keep super-specific weapons/armours out of the actual actions and save them for memeing/drawings/funposts? It would probably reduce the friction if we try to suggest options that can't just turn into a hype-train that we realise is dumb 3 turns later. It also saves us from wasting an action by communicating it badly to Richard and accidentally putting the focus on the meme design aspect rather than the tech aspect. Plus it means we actually have to coherently describe what we're trying to achieve.

>I want to improve armour materials
Rather than:
>I want to make a scorpion style armour with X style gauntlet and Y style helmet.

>I want to advance our weapons from knives/blowpipes/sticks to something designed for war and made of X material
Rather than:
>I want this quite specific and not necessarily super-practical weapon because it is undeniably cool

If you get what I'm saying? I'm not trying to shit on anyone, I just think we need to chill out and start constructive criticism and discussion of how to make the tribe prosper.

Inb4:
>Constructive
>4chan
>>
>>89384
Cultural schism

Half the tribe wants to make armor and weapons. Half the tribe wants to work on science and technology. How is that OOC.

Also done fucking talking to you. Not even gonna bother with you any more.

>>89166
Also maybe making something like win conditions. Like taking over a tribe, or contaminating their culture so much they become a part of yours, etc, etc.
>>
>>89419
>Half
You mean 5 people playing as sand tribe, 3 of which are gone.
It's retarded to split because you're a crybaby who can't handle other opinions.

You still have yet to prove me wrong about the armor idea, or that your plan is better.

>Muted
Salty af.
>>89166
Perhaps economy, food and such can have a bigger impact.
>>
>>89329
>>89348
>Sounds like someone's buttblasted
>wow you got me so good #PWNED
>>
>>89419
Also (although I'm not sure how many players are in at the moment and whether I actually have any say) I'm in favour of returning focus on science/learning/tech/building stuff for now. I think it has always been the focus of our tribe, and we're doing reasonably well in the arms/armour side of things.
I appreciate the caution and the wanting to be prepared, I just don't think it's top priority for Sand-bros right now.
>>
>>88649
Clusterfuck? I don't like the idea of adding more rules. I think it's fun to think of it as if it was real because I know you are just going to make shit up anyway. I do think there's to many tribes. The last time ore was full was on the second thread.

That said. You do want you want to. I want to keep playing this game, if you want to take a break and re-enthuse yourself I'll be happy to wait quietly.
>>
>>89410
No the tank meme is still going strong.

His problem was with armor, which was why I argued about armor and not weaponry.

I gave several explanations to why we'd prioritize the armor
>>87177
>>
>>89410
Oh yeah moe science prioritization is good if it's not obviously unachievable
>>
If a new game were to be made please remove Deus ex Machina dragon.
>>
>>89691
How has the dragon impacted you negatively except by "We can't think of a way to kill or appease it"
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 400x1000px
This thread reminds me of mire and sand's dispute back a few threads ago

I've noticed a trend: it's always the sand tribe
>>
>>89739
>jpg
Why?
>>
>>89773
I didn't make it and I'm on mobile
>>
>>89518 Yeah fair enough, those are valid reasons, but I'd stick by my counterpoints in >>89221 I just don't think it's at the top of our to do list.

As a suggestion that might be palatable to Elder and Scorpiongirl, as well as generally being useful:
>Start using our knowledge of maths/geometry, bricks/clay, and our dope monoliths to learn more about architecture. Start building a castle/hub building for our civilisation? There's a whole range of reasons that could be useful, and it's primarily a science/building advancement that also gives us some kind of protection of it turns out that we do need it.

>>89166
As a suggestion, if you do want to a reboot (somewhat similar to what another anon said earlier), you could do a "Cultural Evo: Legacy" thread, based on the same map, same tribes as these threads, but set maybe a few centuries later (maybe dark ages equivalent)?

You could merge certain tribes by alliance or conquest if you wanted to reduce the number of factions, and you could use civil wars or settlers from overseas if your wanted to introduce a new one?

Paraphrase the essence of the cultures developed in these threads to a couple of traits, allowing you to edit out cancerous aspects, or chuck in a few new things that seem fun because hey, it's a couple of hundred years later.

It would give you a break and a chance to redesign mechanics if you wanted to. You could even start a CivEvo Meta thread if you wanted any help with that. Myself and another guy earlier said we'd be down to get involved if you wanted any help?
>>
>>89790
>mire
Oops
>>
>>89803
Sounds like someone's a spy.
Also the original image was png I believe.
>>89791
Yeah, that's a good idea.
The problem with Elder is that he's an idiot who can't read or argue.
>>
>>89713
Suddenly the whole game was changed and any plans that I had were gone because dragons.
>>
>>89874
Same here because trade route blockage. Could you go more in depth?
>>
>>89874
the dragons *were* a little fucky.

>>89790
>>89803
???
>>
>>89739
>Someone has used my meme
I like this
>>
Richard can just use his GM powers of ultimate bullshittery to move Scorpiongirl to an isolated island via a random event, and have her start from scratch
It'd be a demonic hellhole to the southwest, inhabited by gigantic armored mecha scorpions that hate humans, 12 foot river lizards, tarantulas with bodies a foot long, and bipedal rabbits with long tails that are swole as fuck, and the natives are a bunch of niggers that start off with giant horn tech, and their culture is based on who can play giant horns the best
You'll have to add in a few mystical elements to it, since its just a mini version of Australia irl
>>
So we have no other GMs among us?

Someone step up to the plate and save us from this infinite void of boredom and non witty banter.
>>
>>89939
I'd be willing to do it.

Suggestions if anything?
>>
>>89471
>>89419
Yeah, wincons and resource management are definitely going to be a thing in Version 2, no more "oh yeah you just kind of have enough food"
>>89874
actually the dragons were planned from the beginning, believe it or not, as well as the 11 tribes and their composition. I think next time they will be given more lead-up time though, and be more of an endgame event rather than an early-mid game one.
>>
>>89928
>I'm going to start a community in the middle of the composite australia to either die or prove a very important point
>>89986
>Resource Management
Excellent.
>>
>>89984

Anything with a similar format unless you aren't comfortable with it then whatever you are comfortable with.
>>
>>89898
Everyone would have the same "invincible" armour making invasions shitty and those who chose knowledge would have gotten wrecked. I won't reveal my "master plan" because if there is a reset I may be able to salvage it.
>>
>>90015

Nothing was going to save any tribe from the Brush tribe burning the island to the ground

Glory to the Sun God
>>
>>89838
Elder has done a lot of good stuff for the tribe. I get that you two are beefing over a breakdown in communication, but he's a solid tribe-member at the end of the day. He's been keeping the tribe afloat since day one. I think the "debate" just got a bit too heated, and everybody turned to dicking on each other.
>>
>>89986
The current problem with the thread is you planned in a way that everything has to be in an order and if something you cannot predict happens it's not allowed. Next game I think you should relax a bit with the planning and allow everyone to get really creative.
>>
>>90015
>not doing both
>>90029
His unrealistic goals and shitty arguments did not help.
>>
>>90015
the problem with the concept of a "master plan" in this game is that it's antithetical to the point, which is to say, both deal with how you interact with the other tribes growing semi-randomly, and how you interact with the DM throwing you curveballs.

if you have a single plan that never changes throughout that you intend to ride on the end, then you have kind have missed the entire point of the fun.

see: >>86214
>>
>>89984
>>89939
Also I would do it mostly text based not writing based though but anon any suggestions for something. Maybe I will beta test Richards tech sheet.

>>88902
This might be a chance for Richard to see how it plays out at least.
>>
File: best island.png (36KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
best island.png
36KB, 1000x1000px
>>89996
Welcome to your new home
>>
>>90056
I will conquer Australia and then the rest of the continent.
Also give me all my other technologies and resources from other tribes.
>>
>>90048
I have few DND world maps/settings I never actually used for my group so maybe use one of those guys? I will drop the thread in here.
>>
>>90056
>>90066
And some other poor dude. :^)
It'll be like Adam and Eve, only with more shitposting.
>>
>>90048

Yea thats fine with me. Just something civ building based. Have a few teams. Fantasy, medieval, whatever you want the setting to be.

>>90072

Thats cool too
>>
>>90066
Abos cant use technology
The tech tree has been disabled
Abos also refuse to listen to you
There are no trees for wood
Its just you on an island that hates life
>>
>>89986 >>89917 >>89874
As much as I'm sure the dragons did fuck a few plans over, I kind of liked that something unexpected happened! Not every plan can go exactly as we want.

I still stand by my other suggestions in >>89791 though.

Resource management is definitely a good idea. Maybe an upkeep system so that you need a certain amount of food production/trade to raise your population above certain milestones?
>>
>>90048
Works for me. I'd love to have someone beta test for me.
>>
>>90103
Dragon Ex Machina
>>
>>90094
Give me a few minutes to throw it together
>>
>>90125
I'm hyped dude!
>>
>>90125

I'm not going anywhere, No rush
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 1400x1016px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 1400x1016px
>>90125
You best include the Reef Tribe.
>>
>>90146
Its gonna be mid fantasy so dif races and shit

All im gonna say
>>
>>90157
Okay wait lemme make one real quick.
>>
Before we start this new game lets all agree not to just turn it into another arms race. Makes the game less interesting.
>>
So is the game postponed or something? Cuz I don't know if you guys wanna play a quick mini quest in the EVO world that Rich made?
>>
>>90183
The reefs are likely going to be aquatics like merrow or something
>>
>>90191
It's basically cancelled, sorry. I will return in a couple of days for Cevo2, with an actual system behind it instead of mindless waffling.
>>
>>90190
scorpiongirl was the only one who tried to turn it into an arms race.

>>90191
oh shit, like a >what will you do? style quest on the island as it is currently??

that sounds so fucking great desu
>>
>>90203
But yes, if anyone does any sort of quests in this setting as is, feel free to let me know.
>>
>>90203

It did filter into other tribes. I know we felt obligated to advance weaponry based on how others were going.
>>
File: Minigame.png (4KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Minigame.png
4KB, 600x600px
>>90203
Alright here we GO!

What is your name?
>>
>>90183
having a little trouble deciding on amount of tribes 5?
>>
>>90217
Sir Bearington
You live with a tribe of bears who have not realized you are actually a human
>>
>>90229

5 is a good amount. Mostly its what you feel comfortable doing.

Don't overwhelm yourself.
>>
>>90217
your name doesn't matter. what matters is your tribe.

which is jungle.
>>
>>90244
The twist is we're a human who thinks he's a bear who thinks he's a human in a tribe of bears who think they're humans who think they're bears who think they're humans
>>
File: Minigame2.png (12KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Minigame2.png
12KB, 600x600px
>>90217
you are Sir Bearington A man who lives with bears

>>90274
In the Jungle tribe

Where in the jungle territory do you live?
In a village ?
In the woods?
>>
>>90282
No, its a human who thinks he lives with bears that are actually bears but are bears who think they're people and think you are a bear and keep you as a pet because they think your scary fire keeps the other humans they think are bears away even though they think the bears uncivilized bears and think that the human that thinks he's a bear is crazy and you think the humans the bears that think themselves humans are bears are actually tangerines
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 548x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 548x393px
>>90197
Masters at everything to do with the sea: swimming, fishing and navigating. Clothing is made of expertly wrapped seaweed and can hold breath for hours.
>>
>>90334
Under an overhang in the jungle near the intersection of the glacier and valley
>>
File: Minigame3.png (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Minigame3.png
16KB, 600x600px
>>90399
You reside in the overhang, close to the borders of two opposing nations the glacier and valley tribe.

Having lived almost 32 years with the wild bears you begin to feel that change is needed.

What shall you do?
>>
>>90442
Kill myself
>>
>>90442
Punch the bear
>>
>>90442
Take your bear wife with you to the Jungle village
>>
File: BEAR-UPUNCH.png (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BEAR-UPUNCH.png
14KB, 600x600px
>>90449
You punch one of the bears, he takes a hard hit and understands who's top jungle bitch!
>>
>>90509
Now seal the deal by molesting it.
>>
New thread is up

>>90491
>>
>>90549
Yeah I just put the thread up
>>
>>90569

Yea I noticed, was just helping ya out.
>>
>>90509
after you're done beating up bears, head west until you reach the glacier tribe.
>>
File: Minigame3.png (19KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Minigame3.png
19KB, 600x600px
>>90470
You take youre beautiful bear-waifu to the local village, you know of a few places to check out

>the chief's hut
>the local market to get some sweet smells
>the trade depot
>>
New game is up guys

Join up

>>90491
>>90491
>>90491
>>
>>90603
Lets end this minigame for now and go check out that new thread
>>
>>90643
Next game features management.... I should be the manager. I manage people well.
>>
>>91851
Which group are you going to join? I am the leader of one.
>>
>>91871
I'm not sure. We'll see as it goes, I might hop groups in the next game too
>>
>>90212
Hey what do you think of adding another DM?
I don't want to do it, but maybe someone to organize turns and help do some of the non-creative work could be a bonus?
I'm not to positive to this because I don't yet trust other DM, but I like the idea that you could get more done for less work.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 1400x1016px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 1400x1016px
Instead of it being so quiet we should post suggestions for the next game. Pic related is mine. They worship a kraken and everyone in the tribe is a master swimmer and fisherman.
>>
so...is this game dead or....
Thread posts: 896
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.