[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Five Hundred: of War and Redemption

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (204KB, 600x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 600x267px
You cluTch at your side, pitifully dragging yourself across tHe gRound as your vision gEts more and more blurry. WerEn't you supposed to be somewhere eLse right now? He's not gonna Like this, is he? He's probably gonna kill you For This...

You grit your teeth as a pang of pain courses through your body, forcing you to stop and grip your wound tighter. Even so, you can feel the blood flowing freely from your shredded side, as your eyes desperately dart from side to side to try and find someone, anyone to help...

Joanna... The name suddenly springs to mind as you lay there, slowly bleeding out. Who was... Who was Joanna? You close your eyes, breathing heavily. Why does that feel important?

>Reminisce
>FIGHT
>Beg

>CLIILT QEB TEFQB OXYYFQ
>>
File: tegaki.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
14KB, 400x400px
>>7330
>>FIGHT
>>
>>>/tg/
>>
>>7330
Fight, you faggot
>>
>>7355
>>7456

>Apologies for the delay, Captcha wouldn't load.

FIGHT

No. Fuck this. You haven't gotten this far to give up now. You are a survivor, damn it!

You let go of your side, pressing your hands againt the soft dirt. You shake slightly, as the pain in your abdomen comes back with a vengeance as you push yourself away from the ground and manage to get back on your feet.

Smiling, you allow yourself a moment of satisfaction as you slowly shamble your way forward. Nobody said it'd be easy, but you'll be damned if a bullet in your side is going to stop you now.

As for what to do next...

>Look for weapons
>Keep going. Look for a safe spot to tend to your wounds in.
>"Is anyone there?"
>>
>>7330
Beg
>>
>>7622
>"Is anyone there?"
>>
>>7622
>Keep going. Look for a safe spot to tend your wounds in.
>>
>>7622
>Keep going. Look for a safe spot to tend to your wounds in.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 800x960px
>>7919
>>7787
Keep going. Look for a safe spot to tend to your wounds in.

>>7647
"Is anyone there?"

You yell out, slowly making your way through the burning city. And yet, no one answers. No matter how much you scream and yell, no matter how far you go... It doesn't seem like anyone is around.

You hadn't noticed before, but now... The city is oddly quiet. Even with a raging fire, even with the sky lit up by the fire of anti-aircraft guns... It's all... You haven't gotten that far... Have you?

FIGHT

You don't get much of a chance to think, however. As you stop to catch your breath, you can see... Something, through the flames. A figure, blurred by the heat... What a wonderful dress.

>Ignore, keep going no matter what.
>"Oh my God... Stay right there, I'm coming to get you!"
>"Hey, you!"

>CLIILT QEB TEFQB OXYYFQ
>>
>>8140
>>
>>8140
>"Hey, you!"
>>
>>8140
>>
>>8198
>>8729

[blue]Ignore, keep going no matter what.[/blue]

For a moment, you think of reaching out to her, but decide against it. You turn around, trying to find a drug store or the bombed remains of a hospital. Someone else will take care of that kid, right? It's not your responsibility, not to mention you're...

Another pang of pain. This one is worse than any of the previous ones, forcing you to fall to your knees.You clutch at your side, unable to resist crying out in agony as you feel more and more blood pouring out of your wounds. You hold your leg tightly, trying to adjust the vandages and dragging yourself forward.

[i]You mustn't stop. No matter what, you gotta keep going. Joanna... Oh, God, Joanna...

You say something, but you can't hear yourself. Not anymore. All you can hear is a wet, sickening crunching sound...

[b]I can't feel my legs.[/b]

You look down, trying to make sense of the darkness. You shake, trying to free yourself from the grasp of the beast, punch and flail weakly as you feel it crushing down on you, holding your throat and choking you... All you can see is it's sickening smile, it's yellowed, rotten teeth str[/i]

Pain.

"STOP FUCKING FIGHTING, JACKSON! SMITH, HOLD THE FUCKER DOWN." you hear Sarge yelling, as your eyes slowly focus on his massive figure against the night sky. You can see his gauntlet, pushing your arm down as Smith holds your legs pinned to the ground, his rifle laying aside. "WE NEED A MEDIC HERE, DAMN IT! WE'RE FUCKING LOSING HIM!"

Nightmare Survived

+10 EXP points
+2 to COM rolls
+2 to MELEE rolls

10/100 EXP to the next upgrade

Secrets Found: 0/1
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.