[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falsehood of Gerosda Quest Pt. 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 8

File: Not Threatening Yet..jpg (40KB, 436x337px) Image search: [Google]
Not Threatening Yet..jpg
40KB, 436x337px
Last time! In Falsehood of Gerosda you, the 15 year old Nathaniel Joesph, were able to successful learn the style of Gia, was able to meet the head king, sat through a meeting with all the rulers and big wigs, and now your trying to decide at what difficulty you wanted Erica, Gerosda's Champion, wanted to train you. She gave you the opinions that follow in the respectful order: Hard, Harder, Impossible. A real tough choice. All of them, more than likely, will end you up with an injury of some sort more than likely.

Old Thread:
>>581144
>>
>>614699
>Let's do this.
>>
>>615017
You say your ready to go. Erica would have looked down at you as if you weren't listening to her. Then you realize that you still had to choose how hard Erica wanted to train you. It looked like she was about to make the decision for you.
>>
>>615323
1. Harder
2. Impossible
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>615385
>>
>>615390
Well fuck!
>>
>>615453
Heya, Pink anon
>>
>>615390
You tell her Impossible, And Erica would have smiled. That probably wasn't the best sign, but that was what was agreed apon in your head. Erica would have put her hand on your shoulder and looked at you.

>"I'm telling you this now. You will never regret this decision but at the same time will regret it. It miht not make sense, but soon it will."

You would have heard Iras give off a small laugh behind you. Low enough as if she didn't want you to hear it.
>>
>>615709
>Let's do this. The devil sings nay.
>>
>>616006
Erica would have had her mask appear on her face. And attentions quickly turned to her. She'd looked around the room at them all for a few moments. Then explained herself in a distorted voice caused by the mask.

>"Don't worry, I'm going , I'm going."

She would have put her hand on the hilt of her blade. The chamber in the sheathe spinned and Erica would have drawn a blood red blade. She ran her hand across the blade making runes on them give off a subtle glow. And then, she slashed at the air. Opening a rift. She'd push you through first. Than walked through afterwards.

>"Sheesh... Can't put on my mask anymore without people stressing that I'll do something evil... Anyway, We're gonna spar now. I'll be explaining to you while we spar. So pay attention, get ready, and protect your... everything."
>>
>>616473
Hi, just found this quest and befor I run and go read the archives what universe is this set in?
>>
>>616542
It's set in an alternate realm, that isn't your own. Which have given you the ability of magic as well as great stretches of luck. You haven't been told the realm that your in, but the continent is called Gerosda.
>>
>>616542
Um...Gerosda...
>>616473
>Tentatively protect our manhood and breath
>Let's get our ass like so we can kick ass
>>
>>616699
>like
Kicked
>>
>>616699
You start start to guard yourself from everything Veridia might have thrown at you. But the problem was, you weren't sure what to expect. Erica was a champion, and probably new more than enough fighting styles to injure you in some way or another. You look at her closely and tried to hold your guard. But your hands were trembling. Like you usually are when you were close enough to Erica with that mask on.

She would have sheathed her blade for a moment. The chamber within the sheathe would have spinned and Erica drawn a yellow blade with sparks falling from it.

>"So... The explanation will be simple figuring it out while your fighting will be the hard part."

Erica would have shrugged before disappearing. That type of teleportation was new to you.

>"Just follow my Voice and you'll be fine."

She would have appeared infront of you and brought her blade down onto your's as you were using both arms to hold off her attack.

>"So... As you may or may not have know... An aura of electricity to teleport themselves short distances."

Erica would have disappeared and you would have stumbled forward. You look around, but instead start listening for her voice. Than you would have heard something to the side of you. You quickly turn to it and see Erica dashing toward you. Luckily enough, you managed to block the attack. But with some punishment for the slow reaction. You pretty sure that strike fractured something in your left arm. It was still usable, but not for long if attacks like that kept up.

>"Old Man Ishkur used the aura to incorporate fast paced, endless, and precise strikes from all directions."

She would have disappeared once more making you stumble around alittle. You'd put your hand on your arm for a moment before getting ready for another another attack. IT was probably time to figure out how to use Ishkur as well. Before you lose an arm or two.
>>
>>617527
>close our eyes and try to follow her by sound
>try to gather our aura and focus in into one point in the middle of our body--like our central gravity
>imagine it a few yards away (try to teleport)
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>
>>618755
>>618282
You close your eyes and hear for the movements made by Erica. You were having a bit of trouble, since you notice that she never made a sound until she actually appeared. Behind you, she you would have heard you after the few moments of suspense. You quickly do a one eighty and endure another one of her attacks. But unfortunately that went the arm. It either dislocated or broke completely. Either, way you hoping that Johnathan could fix it up for you.

Until than, you focused more on trying leave it broken and not lose it completely. To that, you would have to avoid the next attack completely. You'd gather an aura of electricity and focused it all into on point of your body, and imagined yourself a few yards away. Then you saw Erica infront you with, and her blade over your head. In a blink you were in the spot in imagined. And Erica missed the kill shot.

>"That's it, now that you can transport yourself around like that. Do it towards me and strike me. Alternative, I come to you."

And then she disappeared again. And you were only left to listen and endure the next attack with only one of your arms working. Unless you could figure out how to strike her before she appears. Was it possible?
>>
>>618883
Her attacks should be patterned. There should be a relative range of tome between each attack. Count, focus our aura as soon as time reaches the second just before shes due to attack. She our ears and listen to which direction she comes from then open our eyes and teleport right behind her. Attack.
>>
>>618906
>tome
Time
>she our ears
Use our ears
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>
>>618942
Bless the dice gods. We shall offer them the head of our first kill.
>>
>>618906
>>618942
Born to succeed. You'd guess there was some kind of pattern to Erica's attacks. And some way or another you were right. You counted and listened. When you hit a certain number, you heard movement. You quickly turned to here and focused your aura. She'd was in a certain stance when you caught a look of her. Her blade pointed forward and she was seemingly flying towards you. There was a feeling of intent that the blade was aimed to take out your other arm in some more... fatal... way.

She got close and you would have stepped to the side, avoid the attack by an inch. Then you would have teleported behind her while you were in the frame of mind. And struck her in the back of her armor. She slid across the ground to halt herself before turning around and walking back over to you. She'd sheathe her blade and took off her mask. Then patted you on the head.

>"Good job, kiddo. You know now Ishkur... Do whatever now I guess. Unless you want more training, Though... I'd get that arm fixed up before you think about that... And let you weapon rest up. I'm pretty sure I put a few cracks in it. Don't need your divine relic breaking on you, do ya?"
>>
>>619073
>Thank you, senpai. I will cherish this moment forever.
>After we step through her rift, stride across with great pomp and yell:
>JOHNNY-BOOOOOOY
>>
>>619153
You thank Erica for the training and tell h3r than you would cherish the moment forever. Than you decide to go get healed up by Johnathan. Erica would have opened a rift for you and you stepped through. She didn't seem to follow after because the rift closed up soon after. Not paying much attention to that, you'd stride across the room making a great pomp by yelling a nickname you had for him.

Then you would have heard muttering from the war table. Johnathan looked back at you and power walked over. The high king was give a low, old man laugh.

>"Lewis what have you been doing to get hurt as you have. No matter, let me fix you up."

Johnathan would have put his hands on your arm and PUSHED it back into place. So it was dislocated, and it hurt as he put it back in place. But once it was, you still had the issue of some broken limbs. He'd apply a golden glow to his hands and healed you in a matter of moments.

>"And that should be it."
>>
>>619280
>Thank him
>Ask no one in particular if there's been any progress made
>Erica didn't follow out her right. Will she be okay?
>Where's Dominick?
>If Dominick can't be found, ask if anyone is willing to spar with us
>>
>>619312
Sorry, not spar. Train. There's a difference.
>>
>>619312
>>619314
You would have thanked Johnathan for fixing up your arm and moved over to the High King. Asking him if any progress had been made on the plan. The high king would have looked at you for a moment and pulled you alittle closer to look at the war table. On you it saw pieces. Almost like a large game. There were two color variants between the pieces. One color was white and in addition had a glow them them. And the second was black, with a purple close them them. There were only a few black pieces, while there were many of the white pieces.

>"Yes. Iras and Dominick scouted out the Stilts of the Realm, so I've had her make a table sized map. Now, were just trying to decide on our plan of attack. It shouldn't be long before we head out for a final stand."

You nod before getting some distance from the king and looking around for Dominick. You quickly found him sleeping against the corner. There bottles around him and a flask in his hands. You wonder if you woke up, would he be able to train you. Or maybe you could just go find someone else to train you.
>>
>>619765
>We've mastered two styles from our impromptu teachers. Now its time to blend them together by ourselves. Training partners might be usefull though, go get mavis and see if she's up for it.

So interestingly enough both our styles have range now, so the range might double or be good for tricky maneuvers like when combined.
>>
>>620028
You decide to not wake up Dominick and instead go and try to learn the hybrid style yourself. Though a partner to help alittle wouldn't hurt. You'd decide to go get Mavis, would was standing beside Johnathan along with Herald. You go ask if she could help you with alittle training.

>"Oh, Sure Master."
>>
>>620642
Sorry, OP. I'm back.
>Ishkur to avoid spells and teleport close
>Gia to touch and immobilize
>Evil laughter (which we have secretly rehearsed and perfected in our free time) to gloat when we win
>>
>>620851
You think about your sword forms and what they can do. And practice you evil laugh very evily. It was close, but wasn't there yet. You'd get it next time. When you won against Mavis. Speaking of her, she was looking at you with her head to the side. Probably confused about the laughter.
(Since you didn't give me any actions to write...)
>>
>>620642
Shoot aura waves, redirect them mid flight to her back with teleportation.
>>
>>621053
>"Don't look at me like that, I'm wierd. Let's start."
>>
>>621164
Wtf?
>>
>>621332
>"Guess that's true."

She'd shrug. You would have guided her to your private little training aura. Once you two made it there, Mavis would have stared at you. As if she was waiting for an explanation or something. Before finally asking.

>"So what do you need help with?"
>>
>>622330
>I want to learn how to blend two fighting styles: Ishlur and Gia. And refine them in the process.
>>
>>622641
Mavis would have shrugged.

>"I don't think I can help you there. I'm more of a mage than a fighter, So I don't know any sword forms."
>>
>>622728
>Thats fine. I just need a partner to practice new ideas and test my limits during a fight. Your opinions would be appreciated as well.

It's cool we've gotten good enough to beat her in a spar. Come a long way from when we first entered the city.
>>
>>622783
>"Oh, is that all? I've been looking for someone to test out something new out against myself actually."

Mavis would have taken her staff off her back and spun it around a few times before holding it steady it both of her hands. Her haired turned a gray color. One of her eyes turned a light green and the other blue.

>"Ready with you are, Master."
>>
>>622827
Battle plan:
>>620851
But first, wait and watch. We can always "Ishkur" away if she tries to hit us with something.
>>
>>622878
At first, you thought Mavis was simply just standing there. And she kinda was. But you started to realize, there was something you weren't getting. Like you were missing th bigger picture. You glare around and notice the sudden masses of clouds in the area. They were slowly turning gray. Like a storm was coming. But it was sunny just a few moments ago. Then you realized. You were just giving Mavis prep time.

That wouldn't be any good in the long run., so you switch to the Gia sword style and dash towards Mavis. But when you attempted to slash at her, she'd fell apart in the form sparks of electricity that only fell to the ground. Than you felt a bolt of thunder hit you in the back. You look behind you and see Mavis standing on a storm cloud in the air, her staff pointed at you. That wasn't very fair.
>>
>>623004
Bruh. Can we use Ishkur to get up there and behind her? Otherwise, keep our Reyes on her and the clouds and use Ishkur to evade attacks
>>
>>623411
This should be a lot easier than what with Erica
>>
>>623004
On second though, can we "throw" our Gia via Ishkur? Like teleporting (Ishkur) our aura and stunning (Gia) her?
>>
>>623411
>>623421
>>623441
>easier

Not if Mavis kites you into the next century. Plus, Erica only used a single sword style against you, Ishkur, to show you how it's done. She said impossible, but she wasn't actually fighting on that level. She probably only broke your arm to make you think like it was.

---

Screw fairness. You'd used Ishkur to appear on the cloud behind Mavis, but before you could switch sword styles, you'd quickly fall through the cloud. Seemed like you couldn't actually stand on magic made clouds lik Mavis could. So it was time for a switch in your plans. You'd appear on a cloud using Ishkur, but before you fell all the way through, you'd switch Gia and shot a ranged slash at Mavis. She didn't see it coming and was quickly hit by it. She'd fall through her own cloud and hit the ground. She was rubbing her head as she got up.

>"Guess Storm Magic isn't that good against swordsman if they can do that... I have something else I can test atleast."

Mavis' hair would have turned orange. One eye brown, the other stayed light green. Then, the unexpected happened. She threw sand in your eyes. Than punched you in the stomach with a fire fist before jumping back.
>>
>>624819
>Wasn't fighting on that level
D'awww Erica's so nice
>Sand+sucker punch
Seriously? Fight club, huh?
>Jump back for some distance and clean our eyes out. Then just kite her using Ishlur. Watch what she does for now.
>>
>>624819
>Is she going to a try throwing some lava at us?
>>
>>625031
Mavis had a real strange way of fighting. You jump back from her and with haste, cleaned out your eyes. Once most of the sand was out of your eyes you'd look at mavis. Her arms looked like they were covered in magma. They were. That was a step up from fire fist, wasn't it. She would have thrown a punch at you, and that punch shot magma at you. She had ranged attacks of her own.

>"Don't worry, I can heal you after this!"

Thoughtful of her, didn't help that she was still throwing magma at you. You could only avoid the magma by kiting around with Ishkur. She wasn't giving you a moment.
>>
>>625053
fuck. You reading minds anon.
>>
>>625071
Family secret shhh
>>625070
Ishkur meant for this to execute attacks that approach from all directions, correct? Lets so how fast we can do this. >Teleport right in front of her and sweep her off her feet
>Teleport out.
>>
>>625095
Uh actually
>Teleport a few feet behind her first, as a feint
>Teleport right in front of her and immediatrly sweep her off her feet
>Teleport away
>>
>>625099

Imagine Ishkur morelike a buff that increases dodge rate and comes with pure criticals for as long as it's on.

---

You teleport a few feet behind Mavis at first, in attempt to perform feint. She fell for it as she turned around and attempted to throw so magma at you. Than you would have teleported in front of her, with intent to sweep her off her feet But that's when watched her mismatched eyes both turned blue. Orange hair. Fire. Blue eyes. Water. What did they make? Oh, that's right. Steam. She'd cup her hands and point towards you.

>"Sorry about this."

Then she unleashed steam onto you. But you'd managed to teleport away with it only glazing your face. You'd put your hand on your face for a moment to check if it was alright. Luckily for you, the steam didn't melt your face off but it was hot. Your face was all red. You'd look at Mavis, and she was giving herself a moment to breath before looking up to you and laughing. She looked tired.
>>
>>625147
This chick is crazy lol
>that's not nice :c
>>
>>625162
After a few moments, she finally stood straight.

>"Just trying out new ways to fight against Swordsmen. Sorry if I'm kinda enjoy the training."
>>
>>625167
>Laugh because she took our comment seriously
She's already promoted to bro-sis, right?
>Bump it
>>
>>625189
Actually you haven't promoted her yet

---

You laugh because she took you seriously. But she still called you master, didn't she. She probably believed alot of things. Anyway you go over to her and hold your fist out for her to bump it. She'd look down like this was a GOLDEN moment. Before she was able to bump it, you felt a divine energy crawl over you. And for the matter continue to move over the entire town. The high king was summoning you. You'd look at Mavis and she had a similar expression to your's.
>>
>>625236
>Wut
>Okay, let's go
>>
>>625236
Go on, see the king.

Fuck, missed the training fight. Gonna have to train the shit out of it during the battle I guess.
>>
>>625248
>>625252
Well, if the high king was calling, you had to answer. You head back to the Cathedral. Mavis followed after sitting on a cloud. You wished you had a floating seat. Once you made it to the Cathedral, you'd notice the masses of soldiers that surrounded it. Not all of them Johnathan's, not all of them The High King's. A cloud would have formed under you and left you over the masses of soldiers. You'd look to Mavis flying her own beside you. Than back towards the Cathedral. Once you two were over the soldier, you'd enter the Cathedral and after the war room. The High King smiled at you two as you entered.

>"Welcome back young ones. Just in time."

You would have moved around the table and looked at everyone at the table for a moment. Than you looked looked at the High King awaiting to see what he might say.

>"Our Plan is ready, but All we need to do now is send a Advance team to deal with any small problems we might encounter on our way. I've called you all here, the above average and the strong, to see who will be able of that advance squad. Any volunteers? I only need three so they may accompany Dominick and Iras."

Instantly Veridia would have said she would be coming along.
>>
>>625332
We're not even powerful. Should we go, OP? Is this plot-required?
>>
>>625373
You don't have to, it's not plot required.
>>
>>625496
Where's Erica? Would it be fun to go, OP? If so, then sure.
>>
>>625511
That, you'll have to figure out on your own. As for Erica, she's standing at the side of The High King.
>>
>>625332
Go with them, good chance to have fun with the new hybrid style.
>>
>>625547
Sure
>>
>>625547
You decide to go with them. You'd raise your hand and claim yourself to be. Than the king would have looked around looking for the last person. Than the new High Wizard would have raised her hand, claim that she would be going.

>"Ahh Perfect. You three shall go with Iras and Dominick to the Stilts of the Realm. Where you will handle any threats that the armies might face when marching the direction. This means that you will not be permitted to use rift runes going. Only for getting away. High Wizard, Laymia, should be able to provide you with such as you travel."

With that, Iras and Dominick both headed for the door. Dominick, was of course, drinking. That probably wouldn't help with the goal. Veridia and Laymia would have followed after the two. Than you would have followed after last, all the way in the back.
>>
>>626023
Woah wait, the new high wizard isn't Derek? Isn't this kinda bad? Ask Veridia if Derek will be okay. He's been very different lately. But keep it low.
>>
>>626225
Then ask if they could wait for a moment and go and ask Derek if we could see his face (the shadows obscured our ability to read his face earlier). Ask if hes alright.
>>
File: He keeps getting scarier.jpg (92KB, 762x1049px) Image search: [Google]
He keeps getting scarier.jpg
92KB, 762x1049px
>>626225
>>626286
Quietly, you ask Veridia would Derek be fine. She tells you that Derek was been resisting Occult Madness for most of his life, and as of recently side effects for doing so have started to set in. A bit worrying. So you tell the others to wait for a moment. They do so and you go back to ask Derek if he was fine.

>"Just fine Summoned one, why do you ask?"

You ask him to show you his face next. He looked alittle confused, but took off his face and moved the shadows away from his face. His skin has was pale and his hair, previously blonde, was now black. And his eye color had changed yellow as well After you got a good look he would have put back on his hat and the shadows were quick to mist his face once more.

>"Is that all you'll be needing?"
>>
>>626337
>You look and act different from when we first met. I worry about you. Do you still have the cursed weapon? The ring?
>>
>>626344
He would have shaken his head.

>"I do not have the cursed artifact, I gave it to Laymia, as she was my chosen successor. As for my act, it is because of my build up of my occult madness I've been repressing, every time I use my occult magic. The effects are annoying, but can't be helped. As for the cursed artifact... I handed it off to to Laymia as she was the chosen Successor to become High Wizard."
>>
>>626488
Side effect of his magic...wut
>I see, sorry to bother you
Let's go. Many ridiculous, much facepalm.
>>
File: Laymia.jpg (161KB, 726x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Laymia.jpg
161KB, 726x1100px
>>626524
Derek would have nodded as you told him sorry for bothering him. You would hav went back to the others, but were alittle surprised to see Dominick and Veridia. Laymia would have looked to you.

>"Before you ask, Dominick said he wasn't much of a waiter and said he was going ahead. Veridia with with him."
>>
>>626576
>Dominick and Veridia.
Dominick and Veridia Missing.
>>
>>626576
>Thank you
>Go and let her lead the way
>>
>>626668
You tell her thank you and follow after her and she follows after Iras it seemed. So Iras was really the only one who knew where they were going. When you all got outside, you'd notice the soldiers all grouped up and in formation. So you got by easily. You all walked through the kingdom until you reached the edges of it. Laymia would have jumped off the edge instantly. Iras would have tied a rope around you and than tied the other end to one of her arrows. Than she touched a arrow head making a rune appear, and afterwards aimed out into the nothing. You were alittle confused.
>>
>>626869
>Oh hell no
>>
>>626869
>Whats going on?
>>
Iras eyes would have glared back to you for a moment before looking back out into the nothing.

>"We won't catch up unless we get some air, Trust me, you'll come out of this fine."

Then Iras would have whistled.
>>
>>626914
>Grab her
>Be prepared to yoodle like Tarzan
>>
File: Large Bird.jpg (72KB, 800x727px) Image search: [Google]
Large Bird.jpg
72KB, 800x727px
>>626940
Iras would have shot the arrow finally. That was your chance. You'd grabbed for Iras. But before you'd grab her, she'd jumped off the edge for as well. Than you almost ended up doing the same. You'd looked down the edge only to see a large goose coming up! It flew up and caught the arrow Iras shot. Than you would have looked down to the rope. This was something out of a cartoon really. It wasn't long before the rope ended up yanking you off the edge, and left you hanging in mid air. You'd look at the goose and see Iras riding on the base of it's neck.

>"You're still fine right? Holle, Swing the rope!"

The goose would have swung the rope left and right time after time until you gained enough momentum to land on it's back. That was when you hung on for dear life. And you felt like you were gonna be sick.
>>
>>626987
>Try and talk to the close in a cacophony of deranged animal noises.
>Look to Iras and say that the goose called her a lunatic
>>
>>627008
You attempt to talk to the goose by making alot of deranged animal noises. It would have looked back to you alittle confused. Than tell Iras that the goose called her a lunatic.

>"I didn't say that."

The goose said in a female voice to Iras. You didn't remember hitting your head.
>>
>>627064
Majestic as fuck
>Wow, you should meet the geese back in my world. You would be their queen.
>>
>>627076
The goose would have looked back ahead and didn't reply to your comment. Alittle rude. But after alittle right, you were abl to sit normally on the Goose's back. And that was when you noticed Laymia flying along side you. Using her staff like a witch broom. Even had her legs crossed. She would have waved.
>>
>>627274
Xenophobic goose '-'
>Wave back
>"My ride is cooler"
>>
>>627340
She shook her head.

>"Your riding a goose."

She flew ahead laughing. The goose would have looked at Laymia with a glare. Didn't stop her laughing. After some time of laughing, you'd hear her stop and instead say something. Though you were alittle light headed.

>"I think I see Veridia ahead... Carrying Dominick."

The staff she was riding on would have speed up. You would have looked ahead and with your 30/20 vision, you'd spot Veridia carrying Dominick while she was flying with a set of green wings... They'd looko like they were made of energy. The goose would have suddenly sped up to catch up to them as well. Soon you all were side by side with Veridia and Dominick.
>>
>>627560
>Don't worry goose-zilla, I think youre awesome unlike that Harry Potter wannabe and her rickety old broom
>>
>>627681
Do you think I'm wierd, OP?
>Call Veridia
>>
>>627681
>>627689
Yes. But weird is fun.

---

You tell the goose that it's still better than Laymia and her flying staff. The goose didn't say anything, but somehow you could tell it agreed. So you just call out Veridia and she would have looked over to you.

>"Oh, Hai Kiddo."

She would have fly over the Goose and dropped Dominick onto the goose's back. Than landed herself, and started panting.
>>
>>628543
>Dominick passed out drunk?
>Are you okay? Does summoning wings use up that much energy?
>You absolutely must teach me how to fly
>>
>>628543
>But wierd is fun
Damn right it is. Have a fucking raisin.
>>
>>628907
You ask what happened to Dominick. More specifically, did he pass out. Than you ask about th wings, and if he could learn how to do that.

>"Yes he did. While he was flying as well. That was effort catching him before he hit the ground. As for me flying, Seodites have a 'different form' of using magic and their own types of magic which revolve around this different way of casting their magic. I can't teach you. You could probably figure out how to make some kind of makeshift wings to fly... but I wouldn't be able to help with that."
>>
>>629212
>ask if all magic is detrimental to health. That former archmage guy is looking pretty bad after all. Ask if we could fall to that.
>>
>>629233
You ask Veridia if magic is detrimental to health, using Derek as a example.

>"It depends on the the magic you use really. But even than, there are ways to avoid turning into such. Derek, since his youth I guess, has been repressing great masses of Occult Madness. Which lead to the side effects appearing as of recently and in a critical state. Say, if Derek didn't repress all of the Occult Madness build up. This would have led him to be more capable to be lead into a more severe depraved state. Maybe even a servant of the Soulless one, since his occult magic is so great. Some even rumored him to be blessed by the fallen god during his first time around as a High Wizard. There were of course artifacts that would have helped prevent Occult madness from even forming within a occult magi, but they aren't usually available to the public. And many receive the artifacts too late."
>>
>>629704
I see
>Do we have a plan for the mission?
>Where can I get my own giant goose friend
>Ask Laymia what she specializes in
>Start singing at the top of our lungs because that's what you're supposed to do when flying atop a giant goose.
>>
>>629742
>"This is a scouting mission more than a actual mission. We're only to remove any obstacles that might stand in the way of the marching armies towards the pits, that'll lead to the stilts of the world. Which is why we're flying slow, if you haven't noticed."

Iras would have looked back forward as she finished explaining. To keep bothering Iras, you ask where you could get your own goose friend.

>"I'm not tell you."

You would have looked over to Laymia, and asked what she specializes in. She would have told you magics of the either as well as meta like magics. And than you would have started singing [spoilers]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fahr069-fzE[/spoilers] because that's what do on large flying goose for some reason. After sometime of flying, Veridia would have suddenly covered your mouth and made a shhh noise. At first you thought she was just annoyed. But than you realized that the goose slowed almost to a stop. Suspenseful. Something was about to happen

Than, a few balls of black energy would have flew over head. They might have hit the goose if it didn't slow down moments before. Veridia would have taken her hand off your mouth and look to Iras.

>"Trouble."
>>
>>629800
>Over the Rainbow
Oh OP

>"YOU MISSED YA NOOBS!"
>Throw a Gia down there and hope it hits someone
Stupidity overload but its all in the name of fun!
>>
>>629931
You shouted a taunt down, and draw your sword to switch to the Gia sword style. Than, you'd shot a wave of your Gia Aura down hoping you'd it something. But no. INSTEAD, something hit the goose! It was a sizable ball of black energy that struck the good dead center in it's stomach, which made the goose start to fall. Veridia would have grabbed you and Dominick and hopped off. As for Iras, she'd seemed too run the goose one last time on it's head before pulling out her bow and shooting an arrow towards Laymia. From what you could see, the arrow managed to wrap around the staff. And arrow found herself hanging on. As for you, Veridia sprouted her green energy wings and was slowly descending with your and Dominick. She seemed tired already.

After sometime, you all finally touch down to the ground. Laymia and Iras was already standing around, and seemed to have been waiting on your three. Laymia looked alittle angry for some reason or another. Veridia was on her knees trying to gather the energy to stand. Dominick was still sleeping, but you could probably wake him up.
>>
>>629965
>energy style teleport around looking for whoever shot at you. Make them pay for that poor goose.
>>
>>629965
Remain silent and look around. Strain our ears to hear anything at all and be prepared to warn everyone and/or evade an incoming attack.
>>
>>629988
We're not even powerful, man. That's a nice way to fuck ourselves over.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

Odd is brown, Yellow is even.
>>
>>630002
I think we fucked ourselves over by singing and attracting attention to our position. then letting them pinpoint us by using aura wave got the goose hurt.

We need to scout out our surroundings and with energy style teleport we can sneak attack easy targets .

>>629965
Have someone wake up Dominick
>>
>>630023
>>629999
>>630011
You'd ask if Iras could wake up Dominick.

>"I've woken up uncle Dominick before... shouldn't be too hard now."

Iras would have taken out an arrow and moved over to Dominick. You'd turn your head switch to Ishkur swordform and start teleporting around silently, looking for whoever shot down Holle the Goose. At first, it seemed like you wouldn't find anyone. But than, you catch eye of someone sitting on a rock in the distance. You couldn't make out who it was, but they haven't seemed to notice you yet.

Even with your 30/20 vision, you were having little trouble making out the person. After a moment, the person seemed to start to notice you. You'd quickly teleport out of sight. The person didn't seem to be threatening at all. Not from where you were atleast.
>>
>>630034
Grab a rock or something and toss it into the air to make a distraction. Ishkur closer to see and hear the person and keep out of site
>>
>>630023
No, the goose's wing beats were likely louder. And we werent screaming at the top of our lungs. Either way, we were pretty high up. Logically speaking, it shouldn't be sound that have us away. If anything, it was the taunt I had helped that should've pinpointed our location after the initial attack (that missed).
>Warn everyone about the person FIRST
>>
>>630064
>>630044
You would have teleported back to warn everyone about the person first. When you got back, you'd notice Dominick up and bleeding from his forehead. Iras would have been looking off and whistling. Veridia seemed to be standing. And Laymia still looked alittle angry. You'd warned them all of the person. None of them gave a big reaction, but Laymia would have walked to your side.

>"I'm coming with you.

You bring her back to where you say the person, picking up a rock on the way, but came to see that the person was gone completely from the spot she was in. Strange. You'd look to Laymia, and she had a look that said that she thought you were playing games.
>>
>>630109
So the person is a she?
>Throw a Gia at the rock
>Approach the rock and stand on it. If this is some bullshit invisibility or illusion, I'm not taking it.
>>
>>630123
Just above the rock, not at the rock, sorry.
>inb4 We stun the rock instead of the actual perpetrator.
>>
File: Small CHILD.jpg (297KB, 1280x1659px) Image search: [Google]
Small CHILD.jpg
297KB, 1280x1659px
>>630123
Me and fucking spoilers...

---

You use gia to throw your aura above the rock in the form of a slash. Than approached th rock to check for any invisibility or illuision shit. You were alittle tired of that after a encounter with Aedan. But, as far as you can tell you, there was none.

>"Hey!"

You'd jump! And quickly turned around to a small girl who was giggling at you. She looked no more than eight years old. She'd have a grin that seemed to be taunting you rather than seeming warm and welcoming. She had a look that was familiar to someone you knew. And there was a feeling of hidden depravity coming from her. But what caught your eye quickly was the wand she had in hand, which you recongized in some way or another. It radiated more divine energy than the King's scepter. Two many even three times as much. She would have pointed at you for moment.

>"I may be eight, but I'm not stupid! I saw you earlier! Your not too good at hide and go seek..."

She'd put the wand down and stare at you and Laymia. Laymia seemed to be giving the small girl a scowling look. The High Wizard almost seemed annoyed. The small girl would have looked at her, than to you.

>"That lady seems mean."
>>
>>630170
>"She Is. Her parents only gave her broken toys when she was little."
>"And who are you? Some call me Lewis, others call me master or idiot. Are you the king dude's daughter?"
>>
>>630196
>"It sounds like her life mustsa been crummy than."

She'd giggled alittle more. Laymia would have started down at you, scolding you with her stare. You would have just looked back at the girl and asked her for her name.

>"I'm Joan Spire! And no, I'm not that old fart Damien's daughter."
>>
>>630253
Who the fuck is Spire?
>Yeah, that dudes too old to have a kid whos 8 now. Then whos daughter are you? I'm new to Gerosda so I don't think I know any 'Spire'. But fun fact: I once knew a girl Joan. She was a Saint who achieved a momentous millitary victory for a country back where I live. Nice name.
Sorry, OP. I need to stop going on these needless rants.
>>
>>630290
>"My papa is Johnathan Spire!"

The girl exclaimed excitedly.

>"He rules that kingdom I forgot the name of and stuff."
>>
>>630317
You're fucking joking
>Uh...does your father know you're here?
>>
>>630330
Not joking in the slightest.
---
She would have shaken her head slowly.
>"I'm pretty sure papa still thinks I'm dead."
>>
>>630918
>Good. You're going on an adventure with us--which you wouldn't be able to if he knew I we're taking you. But only on ine condition, you listen to everyone, that includes the mean lady and I. Deal?
>And ask Lymia if this kid is real and not an illusion

If the kids declined our terms and Lymia doesn't try and kill the kid for being something other than what we see (she's been scowling for a while now, maybe she's picked up on something):

>Then lets play a game. Not hide and go seek because everyone knows you’ll win and that isnt fair. Let's play rock-paper- scissors (making use of our luck).
>Explain how to play the game if she doesn't know
>Win because we possibly can't lose
>>
>>631111
You tell Joan that she would be going on an adventure, which Johnathan wouldn't know where you the the others would be taking her. She would have thought about it for a moment or two before smiling.

>"Okie! Sounds fun! But I'm not giving you my wand! It's mine and only mine. That'll be my only condition for going on this adventure!"

You turn to Laymia for a moment and ask if Joan was an illusion. She told you no. Since not even the greatest Illusionist can mimic a divine weapon. Especially one that's been missing.
>>
>>631143
Sorry I'm late, OP. Club activities.
>Ask Lymia what she was scowling about all this time then
>>
>>632503
>"You noticed how the goose wasn't anywhere to be seen?"

You give the slight nod of your head.

>"Iras stole one of my runes when we landed and used it to send her precious goose back to Eldham with a note. It was a waste of a rune for a simple goose she could have simply gotten another one. Then there was the face that I only brought five runes so now we're one short..."

She'd give a glare over to Joan.

>"...Two short."

Speaking of the little girl, she'd made her way over to you to tug on your armor. Than asked when the adventure was gonna happen, and if she could keep her wand.
>>
>>632856
>say that iras was probably attached to that goose and it was better than any goose in our world.
> Of coarse she can keep her wand.
> pick her up and spin her. make her squeel in delight.
>Ask why her father doesn't know she is alive.

She's adorable.
>>
>>632856
>"I think you just need a hug, Laymia."
>offer her a hug

>>632974
No problem doing this right after
>>
>>632974
>>633057
Laymia would have gathered a rather annoyed look on her face and turned away from you, only to walk away. Before she got too far, you'd hug her. She would have shook you off and kept going. So you'd make your way back to Joan and tell that she could keep her wand. Than you pick her up and spin her around.

>"Yaaaay...! Weeeeeee....!"

She'd seemed to be enjoying herself. But after awhile you have a question. You'd put down Joan for a moment and ask why Johnathan thought she was dead.

>"Oh, well... papa never really had anytime to play with me. Than I met a cool new friend who told me how to get papa to play for me forever. Though, it was a super complicated plan I didn't understand. But I just wanted papa to play with me for once. Though, my friend told me that it required papa to think I wasn't alive for awhile. But than said me and papa would be able to play forever!"

Joan would have giggled at the thought.
>>
>>633076
>Is your friend perhaps a God? A total chunni fag who calls himself the "Soulless One?"
>Did you friend tell you to show yourself to us?
>Your friend is actually an enemy of your father trying to kill him. Not hurt him. Kill him.
>This explains the aura. OH LAYMIA? VERIDIA?
>>
>>633076
>Huh, i don't know who told you this but sounds like they were trying to hurt your dad. Because i can get you and your dad to play easily without pretending to die.
>Where are they now? Did you see who shot at our goose in the sky?

Wait, is that new arc mage lady the cunt enchanter that silenced us?
>>
>>633076
>Give the kid a piggyback ride so she sticks with us
>Go up to everyone else and say: "I found a little girl. Can I keep it?"
>Then proceed to explaining the entire situation, including how she's a wild card played by the Soullessfag
And these:
>>633186
>>633195
>>
>>633186
>>633195
>>633213
Joan would have tilted her head over to the side as you made the assumption that this friend was the Soulless one. As well as ask and tell her alot of other things

>"I don't think Helios is the Soulless one... But I think I hear him talk about him alot. Not for long though. He didn't tell me to come out here. I kinda came out here to have fun with someone I could find. Didn't find anyone though. And I don't want to kill Helios. He's really fun and helps me alot. He'd never want to hurt papa, he said so! And I'd never want to hurt him either. But if I can get papa to play games with me, I'll come back to Eldham."

Than you ask about the goose.

>"Oh, I used my wand to help bring it down to the ground to see if anyone on it to have some fun!"

Right... The little girl could destroy giant gooses with ease. That probably put her strength over you, and she was only eight as well. You'd put the thought aside for now and put Joan onto your back to give her a piggy back ride. After, you'd walk back to the others and tell them you found Joan. Veridia, Dominick, and Iras looked shocked for a few moments before coming running over. Veridia would have risen Joan into the air and smiled up to her. Joan looked excited.

>"Miss ViVi! Nicky! Bel!"

After alittle awhile of that, you found yourself explaining everything to Veridia and Dominick. Iras seemed to keep playing with Joan to keep her distracted.
>>
>>633315
>Ask who's who Helios (besides our Grel Sun god)
>Ask what we're going to do now.
>>
>>633460
>Grel
Greek
>>
>>633460
>Who's Helios
>>608786
From the last thread.
---
Veridia would have given it alittle thought. After a moment she would have given you an answer.

>"We head bad to Eldham... Me, Iras, Joan, and you will take the remaining rift runes. Since Dominick and Laymia can fly, they can fly back.

You would have heard Dominick groan quietly. And here Laymia say WHAT in the background.
>>
>>633512
>Dominick is sober enough to understand what's going on!?
>That's right, Laymia. Use your broom stick to zip back home. You still look grumpy. Are you sure you dont want that hug? Hugs make everything better.
>Tell them that up and been talking to Helios and that he has plan for her. Also, we can sense depravity from her.
>>
>Helios is a shapeshifter

Well fuck, Gonna have to set up a password system or something . Now im worried Little girls him.
>>
>>633536
Dominick would have squinted at you as you pointed out he was sober. It seemed like he was. Than you'd looked over to Laymia and taunted her. Than offered her a hug. She looked about ready to blast you so that was probably a no one the hug. So you just look back to Veridia. And tell her the rest of what you know

>"Talking to the elusive Envy Sin? That can't be any good. More than likely, he as a plan as you've said. She was probably let to roam because she isn't of much use anymore and they couldn't take the wand from her... She seems fine so they've probably been playing nice with her so they could get what they wanted from her. And... as for the feeling of depravity... We're have to look more into it when we get back to Eldham."

She would have looked back to Laymia and held her hand out. Laymia would have walked over and placed four runes into Veridia's hand. She would have turned back to you and tossed you one, which hit you in the forehead before landing in your hands. Than she would have tossed two to Iras, which she catched and gave one to Joan. Than Iras would have explained to Joan how to use it before the two would have suddenly been rifted away.

>"Provide alittle mana to the rune to activate it."

Veridia would have put her hand on the rune before suddenly being rifted away. You'd looked over to Dominick, who wasn't there anymore. Man was he quick. Than over to Laymia, who just took off. And than, you were left alone.
>>
>>633666
>Let's good
>>
>>633680
You tap the writing on the rune and it forcibly took a small amount of your mana. Than you would have been rifted away, and suddenly you found yourself infront of the Cathedral. Joan would have been sitting on the ground infront of you with a grin on her face.

>"Haaaai."

You'd looked at Iras and Veridia, who seemed to have been standing by the door waiting. If you had to guess, Joan had the other two wait on you.
>>
>>633724
I don't know whats happening here.
>>
>>633724
>"The little one had to convince you two to wait for me? I'm hurt."
>Pat the kids head and thank her
>"Do we wait for Laymia and Dominick? If Not, lead the way."
>>
>>633724
>Carry the cuttie!

Ok reread that better but thats all i really want to do right now.
>>
>>633804
>>633814
Iras would have simply headed inside without a word. Veridia would have shrugged and followed after. Than you would have looked down to Joan who still have the grin on her face. You would have patted her on the head and thanked her.

>"But you don't even know what your thanking me for! Miss Vi Vi and Bel wanted to bring me to papa quickly. But I wanted to wait for you so I could tell papa that you were the one that found me... So I made them wait! Than you showed up and now we're here."

Joan would have nodded her head a few times before tugging you on the arm and pulling you along into the Cathedral. On the way, you saw many guards with surprised expressions on their faces, like they saw a ghost. Than you two made it to the door of the throne room. Before you went in, you'd pick up and carry Joan in. And before you could call out your presence to the room, Joan seemed to be a step ahead of you.

>"HAAAAAAAI~!"

With a powerful voice, Joan quickly had silence fall over the room. Head would have turned towards you and Joan. A majority of them were similar to the surprise faces of the guards out in the hallways. You saw the high King and he had a small grin on his face. You'd look to Johnathan, who was flying towards you. He'd land infront of you slowly reach of Joan. Joan would have slowly reached out for his hand, with a look of curiosity. Then their hands touched, Joan would have smiled at Johnathan.

>"Papa!"

Johnathan would have taken Joan from your arms and flew into the air with her, hugging her. What a touching family reunion. You'd hear the two talking up in the air before touching down to the ground. Johnathan would have looked to you and nodded. Joan would have given you a thumbs up.
>>
>>633871
I honestly have no idea what to do right now
>Explain everything that happened. Mention the signature of depravity and Helios.
>>
>>633871
>Ask if Helios can shapeshfit into inanimate objects like clothing or accesories. Perhaps the signature doesnt originate from her, per se.
>>633634
This makes him sound like a pedophile
>>
>>633911
Not really.
He shapeshifts as a child to get peoples guards down and a presumed dead girl to infiltrate and destroy the cathedral and its kingdom.

Just a few reasons why it would be a good idea for them. I really hope im just being paranoid.
>>
>>633895
>>633911
I'm still alive
---
You explained to Johnathan everything that happened. And the things that worried you the most about this whole situation. Alot about Helios and his ability to shapeshift. Johnathan would have told you that there were alot of things the envy sin could transform into. But he's ability only stretched as far as what he could see at the time. And as for the depravity, he said there was a way to address both situations quickly.

Johnathan would have turned from you, only to kneel down to Joan and rubbed her head. Than he would have asked her to show him her wings, and he would be proud if she was able to do it. Joan would have put her hand on her chin for a moment to think. After a moment pasted, she would have smiled to the room.

>"Okie!"

Joan would have a certain face as she began to concentrate, like someone taking a test on something they didn't know any of the answers two. She would have stayed like that until a few minutes passed. Than a pair of wings similar to Johnathan's would have formed on her back. But that was just about it. They were similar. What was different about her's were they appeared corrupt. Black feathers mixed in with the white ones. They seemed to be half and half on both wings. Another thing you notice, was the the source of depravity was her. You'd notice just that when the wings first sprouted.

Joan would have been clapping for a few moments, happy about her success. Johnathan on the other hand, had grimace written all over his face. The small girl took notice to her fathers face than turned her head to look at her own wings. Than she had a frown.

>"What's this icky stuff on my wings!"

She would have started running in a circle trying to grab her wings. Like a dog trying to grab it's tail. She seemed she wouldn't stop anytime soon at that. She seemed like she could do it relentless. You'd look to Johnathan, and he seemed to be trying to think.
>>
>>635137
>Joan? Want to play a game?
>After she says yes: "it's called a staring contest. We stare at one another and whoever blinks first loses. Your father needs to inspect the icky stuff so you should stay still anyway. Why not have fun doing so?"
>Make sure she faces us with her back to Johnathan by standing just opposite to him.
>>
>>635248
>The winner gets to order the loser any one thing he or she wants and the loser cant refuse. Unless if the loser gets hurt doing the order.
>>
>>635137
I'm going to nap, OP
>>
>>635248
You ask Joan if she wanted to have a staring contest. She would have stopped to look at you. And it seemed like you didn't even have to explain why, because she cut you off before you could explain why, or what would be the winner's award!

>"'Kay!"

She'd looked up to you and stare up to you. And you'd stare down to her. You'd see Johnathan examining her wings behind her along with Damien and Veridia. After a few moments you would have heard Johnathan sigh before backing away. Veridia would have done the same but Damien kept up for a few more moments before tellng Joan something. You didn't hear. After a few word Damien would have backed away and observed.

Like this was a experiement or something. You'd suddenly put your eyes back onto Joan. Than she reached into her pocket threw sand in your eyes! FUCKING POCKET SAND!

You couldn't help but to close and rub your eyes after the devilish tactic to winning the contest. After you got most of the sand out, you'd look down at Joan. But she was looking at Damien with a smile.

>"Like that Old Fart?"

Damien nodded. You were being left in the dark.
>>
>>635314
>Not cool, Old Fart. Dont go brainwashing 8-year olds into doing evil deeds.
>>
>>635314
>Is she okay? What's wrong?
>>
>>635781
Oh. It make sense now. A natural scientist, That old fart.
>>
>>635874
Hes seeing how the black reacts to evil deeds?
>>
>>635781
>>635807
>>635874
>>635878
>"Sorry young Nathaniel. I simply had to test something you were forceably the victim of the test."

Joan would have looked between you two for a few moments. Before turning to Damien, squinting at him. She was waiting for something from him. Damien would have chuckled.

>"I'm sorry Joan for tricking you as well. I will make it up to you later... for now, how about you go play with Iras. I have to speak to young Nathaniel."

She would have went off to find Iras. Than Damien motioned you to come over. You asked what was wrong and Damien face grimaced.

>"I've learn two things that are very possible while watching that. One... she's probably been manipulated to learn divine magic. It was crudely used... but I saw it. Next... I told her to cheat and keep it secret. Than I noticed one of the feathers turn black. And when she threw sand in your eyes, the feather turned back. So my guess is that she is hiding many things. For each individual black feather. Or hiding something large, as I've come to notice the feathers are grouped up. So that might also mean that she's hiding something important. Of course these are just guesses... But I have a feeling they are true."
>>
>>636094
>"You are correct. A voice in my head agrees with you."
>Ask what he proposes we do
>Propose we play the Truth or Dare game with Joan...with only truths. Perhaps we can reverse the transformation. Explain this to him.
>>
>>636154
You tell Damien the voices in your head agree, and ask what should be done.

>"Normal means of getting information out of people are unacceptable in this situation. For one she is a child. For two, she is Johnathan's child and we are in his kingdom... and I'm sure Johnathan would like that. So what we do, I am still unsure... We could perhaps manipulate her ourselves with a game. She hasn't changed much since I last say her."

That was when you propose that you'd play Truth or Dare with Joan, but just with truths. Thinking that she spilled whatever she was hiding, that she would go back to normal.

>"It could work... but Joan probably won't agree unless it sounded fun. To play the game without Dares..."

He would have shrugged.

>"You can try."
>>
>>636216
>You have any sweets? What's her favorite food?

>They will act as both an incentive for her to tell the truth, something we can ascertain by the color of her feathers, and as motive to play
>>
>>636262
>Set a new rule: after every 3 truth the player answer, he or she can command the other player to do a dare
>>
>>636262
>>636267
You asked Damien if he had any sweets, and what was Joan's favor food. Damien would have looked at Johnathan. And Johnathan looke to a guard standing beside him. That guard would have looked to his side only to find no one there. Than the guard would have ran out of the room, only to return with a jar of cookies. He'd offer them to Johnathan and Johnathan would have pointed to you. Than the guard would have offered the jar to you.

You explain in detail what your plan was. But Damien would have waved his hand infront of your face, basically telling you there was no need to explain. Than you would have noticed something pulling on your arm. You'd looked down to Joan. When she realized that you realized her, she'd pointed to the cookies.

It was like she sensed them.

>"Gimme a cookie. Than another. And Another. And Another. And Another."
>>
>>636324
>And another, yeah. But only if you play a certain game with me.
>Explain Truth or Dare
>Set a new rule: for every 3 truths the player answers, he or she can command the other player to do a dare
>The dare cannot harm the player performing it
>>
>>636605
>"What game?"

Joan seemed curious to see what she had to do to get some cookies as you started making conditions. But first, you'd explained what Truth and Dare was. She would have squinted at you, she probably already knew what Truth and Dare was. But than you tell her the catch. And catch about the dare as well. And and she would have thought about it for a few moments. Than looked up to you.

>"Okay. I just want cookies though."
>>
>>636677
>Cookies are the prize.
>Here you go, first ones free.
One cookie every 1 or 3 rounds i guess.
>>
>>636703
No. One cookie for every TRUE truth. Minus one cookie for every lie. Works in our favor too. And can get all the cookies if she takes with us or has more cookies than us by the end of the game.
>>
>>636722
>"Yaaaay!"

She seemed excited now that you told her that cookies were the prize. You'd tell her the first cookie is free and hand her one from the jar. She would have swiped it from your hand and stuffed it into her mouth. Like a hamster stuffing it's cheeks. She'd smiled at you after and than, waited for you to start the game it seemed.
>>
>>636677
>Ask Damien to observe her feathers throughout out the game and tell us when she supposedly lies
First question: have you lied in the past 24 hours, before we arrived in Eldam?
>>
>>636703
>>636738
Dammit anon, too nice
>>
>>636722
>takes
Ties

If she has lessoncookies than us by rhe end of the game, we get all
>>
>>636743
Before you start the game, you'd ask Damien to observe Joan's wings. He would have nodded his head. Than you sat down infront of Joan and asked the first question. She'd put her hand on her chin for a moment.

>"Yes!"

You give a small look over to Damien and he'd nod his head.
>>
>>636777
>Cookie her
>How many lies?
>>
>>636787
You give her one cookie. Than ask your next question.

>"I don't know... Alot I guess.... I don't keep track."

With a small look over to Damien, he nodded his head. You looked back to Joan and she held her hand out for another cookie. But she seemed to be curious about something

>"When do I get to ask questions?"
>>
>>637610
>After I ask my three. It'll be a handle for the OP if we poke each other with questions. Last question for my turn this round. You can ask yours after you answer mine.
>can you recite Helios' plan for you to me?
If she says yes:
>I dont believe you
Essentially, we taunt her into telling us the plan
>>
>>638426
>handle
Hassle
>>
>>638426
Joan would have nodded her head a few times to what you had to say. Than you asked her your final question.

>"Yes I can!"

You'd point your finger to her, Phoenix Wright style. Before you say you didn't believe her, she'd cut you off. This girl must have been good at ruining plans.

>"Helios told me that I was suppose to keep this slab..."

She'd reached into her little bag at her side. She'd pulled out her wand and squinted at it. Than shook her head and put it back into the bag. Than kept searching. You'd come to the guess that the bag was probably bigger than it appeared because it didn't take that long to find a slab in such a small bag would it? After a few moments, she'd pulled a rune out of her bad and showed it to you.

>"He just told me to keep it until he came with the others! I didn't know what he meant by it but he made me do something with it with my wand... I think he said to make sure it worked."

She'd shrugged before holding her hand out again.

>"You owe me TWO cookies now! Gimme!"
>>
>>638510
>Give them to her but first play keep away with her for a few seconds with the cookies. Pull the cookies out of her reach when she grabs for them but don't do it for too long. Just doing it for fun after all.
>>
>>638510
>Double - cookie the rascal
>Your turn, kiddo
>>
>>639106
>>638917
You offer her the cookies. She was quick to grab for them. But before she could actually grabbed them, you'd pull them away. And you'd start doing it over and over to tease her. After a few times, she started to look frustrated. And that was just about time for you to give them to her, it seemed like it was too late.

She'd pulled her wand out to aim it at you. Wide eyes filled the room. And your instant reaction was to raise your hand. She would have squinted at you and slowly moved for the cookies. And swiped them from your hand before backing away and sitting down. She quietly munched on both of her cookies. You'd tell her it was her turn when she was finished with the cookies. She'd looked at you with a grin.

>"Okay! Teeelllll me... Do you like like Bel!?"

You would have looked over to Iras for a moment. She was squinting at Joan. You'd look at to Joan and she was looking at you. Waiting for her answer.

>"Also... What do I give you... Do you want cookies? I might eat the cookies before I give you something... I know! I'll give you vegetables!"

Joan would have whispered something to herself. After a white energy rose from her hand. Than a piece of broccoli appeared in her hand.

>"Now answer please!"
>>
>>639338
>Sure, Bel is cool and awesome, like a ninja or something from my world.
>Decline the vegetables, instead, except hugs or kisses on the cheek
>>
>>639338
>Uh I'm allergic to broccoli but thanks kid
>>639389
>Um wut? Like romantically? Because that's the only time people tend to prolong their "tell" in speech.
>We are besties and will be for life.
>Give a thumbs up to Iras
>whisper: But as soon as the chance arises, I will make her my ever loyal slave
>Execute the evil laugh we've been rehearsing. Maniacally.
>>
>>639338
>>639389
>>639453
I'm tempted to take the broccoli and stash it in our pockets to later throw at our enemies
>>
>>639453
No not romantically!
play dumb, anyone wants that sweet sweet savior love they're gonna have to put more effort than that.

hmm that does start making me thing about romantic options though.
>>
>>639509
I can play stupid but I cant play dumb.
What about best friends?
Besties = best friends
>>
>>639389
>>639453
You tell Joan your answer along with a few other things. She would have looked at you alittle oddly, and even more so when you looked back to Iras and gave her a thumbs up than laughed maniacally. Iras looked at you with a bit of annoyance. But eventually she shrugged.

>"I have other questions for you later... but okay."

She'd offered you the broccoli. But you'd quickly turned it down claiming you were allergic. And instead you told her that you'd wanted hugs and kisses.

>"I won't give you kisses on the cheek. Only papa gets kisses on the cheek. I'll give you a hug though."

Joan would have gotten up from her place on the floor and hugged you for able 10 seconds before moving back to her spot on the floor. The girl could have probably made anything for you. Diamonds, Golds, Iras Plushies(Not really), but you'd just want hugs and kisses. How noble of you.

>"Soo... Next question... Uhh..."

She'd look around the room for a bit. Than she had an idea.

>"Why did you ask me those weird questions?"
>>
>>639633
Bluntly state (because it's true):
>Because I'm wierd

>You dont want to play with me?
>Look hurt
>>
>>639633
>You are the most adorable little girl ive ever seen and wanted to play with you .
>hmm, actually you're tied with most adorable girl ever with my sister, I cant decide.

>>639604
No one gets best friend status.
Find someone that risked their life for us and not the mission and i'll pick them as best friend.
>>
>>639646
>>639723
(Did alittle bit of rearranging and assuming.)
Quick and bluntly, you reply that you were weird. She'd frowned. That obviously wasn't the answer she was expected. You would have made the assumption that she didn't want to play you. Than gave your best hurt face.

Joan, in response, would have shook her head and quickly got up to hug you to make up. And moved back to her spot. Than sudden went to think of another question.

>"Uhh... Why did you want to play with me?"

You tell her how adorable she is and that you just wanted to do so because of that reason. But than tell her that she was tied with your sister and couldn't decide. She would have squinted at you before getting up and hugging you. Than moving back to place

>"Okie. Your turn."
>>
>>639723
Yes, ma'am :(
I'll let you handle that.

>>639737
>Do you know exactly where you were these past two years? Back in my world, kidnapping a 6 year old is morally questionable.
>Do you know where Helios is?
>Did he speak positively of the Soulless One

We REALLY need to talk to Gerald after this. I wanted to do it earlier but there's hardly any time anymore.
>>
>>639882
>Gerald
Herald
And that question mark after the "Soulless One"
>>
>>639882
You get straight into the questioning. The first one was about where she's been for the two years.

>"I've been moving around alot with the others. It was MarMar's idea before she died."

Joan would have had a sad face for a few moments before you handed her a cookies, which she almost instantly forgot that she was sad and stuffed her cheeks. Which made you ask the next question about where Helios might be. She'd think about it for a few minutes.

>"The Hideout in Chepstow I think... Looking for Dan, A, Snowbell, and Ray. I think he doesn't want to lose anyone else after we lost Jean."

You'd hand her another cookie and she stuffed it into her mouth. And than you asked the last question.

>"Helios likes him alot I guess."

And finally handed her the last cookie of this turned. She'd seemed to make that cookie last. She'd stared up to you as she ate the cookie.
>>
>>640059
>Hug her with the purpose of comforting her
>But smile. Perceived emotions birth emotions of like.
>Wait patiently for her questions
>>
>>640059
>Just get to the Questions.
>Pat her head

>>640126
You're a cheater!
Trying to get the hug prizes before we earned them.
>>
>>640126
>>640157
You hug Joan and smile to comfort her. But she just looked confused. It seemed like the thought didn't stay in her head for too long. After a moment or two you got back in your place and patiently wait for her questions. She seemed to start thinking for a moment or two about questions. You'd pat her head as she thought. Which seemed to throw her off.

Than she raised a finger.
>"Why are you asking about Helios? He's nice..."

Another find went up.
>"Why don't you play hide and seek with me?"

And the third finger.
>"What's with you and hugs."

Heads suddenly turned towards you about the last question. The heads of people you've offered hugs. It seemed those people were interesting in the answer to it as well.
>>
>>640218
Is this kid ADHD? And that hug part made me chuckle.

>1. You see Kitty over there? I like him. I might like Helios too so I wanted to learn about him.
>2. Because I would lose.
>3. I am a conossuier of hugs. Hugs make people happy and promote happiness as well as encourage healthy relationships. Do hugs not make you happy?
>>
>>640312
>con-whatever I typed.
Connoisseur. Sorry, I dont have fat thumbs but I'm not too good at typing on my phone.
>>640157
I am a connoissuer of hugs.
>>
>>640312
She'd looked over to Galeron as you pointed him out and made the connection between him and Helios. Galeran looked offended. But Joan looked in awe. But the awe quickly faded as she looked back to you.

>"He doesn't look much like Helios but okay."

She would have gotten up to hug you. Than moved made to her spot. Than you'd answer the next question. And she'd suddenly have a smug face. Aleast the best. She didn't even comment on it, so she would have gotten up to hug again than moved back in place. And so you'd answered the last question about hugs. She didn't comment on it either. With a blank face, she'd give you the last hug of her turn. Than looked at you ready for your questions.
>>
>>641444
>Tell Kitty we love him and that titles don't make the character
To Joan:
>Did they do anything with your wand?
>Do they know you're here
>Did they do anything to you? Like perform a spell or ritual?
>>
>>642322
You tell Galeran that you still love him and titles don't make the character. He didn't seem to have a quick response but you quickly look back to Joan and start asking questions. The first one was answered with a quick response.

>"I think Helios and Doggo before he was Doggo tried to. But Doggo got turned into a dog man so I started calling him Doggo."

Than you'd ask if they knew if you were here. She'd nod her head.

>"Just Helios though. He always knows where I am. And I always know where the others are! Not Helios though... He says if I ever need I, He'll know."

She'd pulled out a orb out of her bag that looked like a crystal ball. She'd show it to you. Inside of it you'd see Aedan, still rotting in a cell. She would have put it back into her bag. You would have handed her two cookies, since you didn't give it to for the first question. She would have put both of them into her mouth. And so you'd ask your final questions. She'd took awhile trying to figure out an answer.

>"I don't think... so... Nope."

You'd offer her the last cookie and she stuffed it into her mouth.
>>
>>642421
>Your turn
I'm going to take a nap, OP.
>>
>>642449
You'd tell her that it was her turn. She had a look to her that said that she was running out of things to ask you. She'd rubbed her head for a few moments as she thought of a first question.

>"Why are you allergic to Vegtables?"

Than her eyes would have looked around.

>"Who are all these new people in Papa's seat room..."

Looking around a bit alonger, she would have come with a last question pretty quickly.

>"Why does the room look different than when I last saw it...? Alittle more... war-ie."
>>
>>642515
>1. A properly functioning immune system is a well-trained and disciplined biological warfare unit for the body. The immune system is really quite amazing. It is able to identify and destroy many foreign invaders. The immune system can also identify cells that are infected internally with viruses, as well as many cells that are on their way to becoming tumors. It does all of this work so the body remains healthy.

>However, as amazing as the immune system is, it sometimes makes mistakes. Allergies are the result of a hypersensitive immune system. The allergic immune system misidentifies an otherwise innocuous substance as harmful, and then attacks the substance with a ferocity far greater than required. The problems this attack can cause range from mildly inconvenient and uncomfortable to the total failure of the organism the immune system is supposed to be protecting. This, my student, is what happens when I consume vegetables.

Copy and pasted, props to the internet.

>2. These people here are all shriveled and old. But I think they're all important.
>3. It's all the people, kiddo. Atmosphere and mood can greatly influence what you percieve in your environment. I remember back in my world: wow, those tea parties got rough.
>>
>>643162
Joan would have looked at you oddly as you gave a long and complicated first answer. She obviously didn't understand biology and science. She would have just cut you off at some point and shook her head.

>"Stop being a smartie pants. It makes you boring.

She would have gotten up and hugged you. Than got back in place, and so you answered the next question. She looked around and nodded to you. Gotten up, hugged you, and gotten back into place. And so you answered the final question and she would have dozed off. She didn't seem all into philosophy. Once she started to focus on you, she seemed to make the assumption that you answer and got up to hug you the last time for this turn/ Than got back into place to answer your questions when you gave them to her.
>>
>>643296
Perfect. We technically cant lie but we can always bore her to death in an attempt to avoid a question.

>This will be the last round.
>Do you know exactly what Helios and Doggo tried to do to your wand?
>Are you hiding a big secret?
>Do you plan to leave and go back to Helios later?

I've ran out of questions to ask. And who the hell is Doggo? I'm just going to assume the others know him.
>>
>>643409
Does PLE4 anon want to ask any questions?
>>
>>643415
I can't think of anything.
At this point im in this for interacting with the cutie.

Later, when we're mostly alone, I want to ask Jonathon if she has a godfather.
>>
>>643409
>who the hell is Doggo
Doggo is Danith, Killed by Veridia only with two more.
---
>Last round? Okay...

She seemed alittle said. But it seemed like she forgot completely about her sadness as the first question was asked.

>"Before Doggo was Doggo, he was really close to Helios and the two never told me anything. Doggo was different afterwards and didn't really talk much anymore. Now he's gone like MarMar."

You would have handed her a cookie, than asked the next question about what she was hiding, because you'd notice alot of her feathers were still black. She would have nodded her head slowly. You'd hand her a cookie, but you were curious about what was so big that she was hiding. But you'd put the thought aside, along with alot of other things you had put aside. And asked the last question.

>"Yeah... Helios said he needed little more help. But I think he's coming here to come get me. Maybe you two can meet!"

You'd hand her the last cookie of the last turn. Soon she held all three cookies in her hand. Maybe was doing to cherish them? No. She just stuffed them in her mouth all at once and stared at you.
>>
>>643602
>Softly pinch her squirrel checks, don't want her to spill them.
>offer to play hide and seek with her but inside the cathedral, don't want that ass helios abducting her outside while we play.
>Better yet, play Team hide and seek so someones always with her.
>>
>>643602
•__•
>>643602
>Your turn
>>643662
She has three more questions. Last round.
>>
>>643689
Later then.
>>
>>643702
Oh yeah sure. I actually wanted to do other things but I di see the importance of keeping this girl safe on our side.
>>643689
Ah, •__• was for this
>>643598
>>
>>643689
Now it was her turn. She seemed like she didn't have to many questions left. So she was stuck thinking for alittle while. But finnally came up with a first question.

She'd raised her finger.
>"Why are all these people here?"

She'd raised a second finger.
>"Are you going to hurt Helios if you don't like him?"

And finally the third finger!
>"Why are asking questions about my wand?"
>>
>>643920
>Your dad invited them after the water kingdom fell.
> I hurt anyone that I really hate but i don't hate him yet so If he doesnt hurt me or myne i wont hurt him.
>Its a cool wand. Look at my sword, I think they're brother and sister. hmm, maybe half Brother and sister.

As an almost divine weapon I assume there are similarities.
Huh, come to think of it, can our sword still transform or does it have new abilitys?
>>
>>643920
>1. Old fart wanted to talk to them
>2. Is Helios going to hurt anyone Im here to help if he doesn't like them? If he doesn't, we're fine. Jazzibel tries to kill me everyday but we're still fine.
>3. Tap the hilt of our sword and tell her we have the wand's little brother.
>>
>>644049
We cant lie! That is a breach of the rules.
>>
>>644093
What lie?
I don't think i lied.

If theres a lie there then QM can strike it out.
>>
>>644106
Isn't it the first one? I thought Damien called for a meeting in Eldham? Hence, who I imagine are nobles, skilled warriors of magic and of steel, and anyone else that may be any degree useful in the attack. Am I misunderstanding something?
>>
>>644125
eh, idk i just assumed .

QM can forget my number one then i guess.
I can't believe you want to use the word fart in front of a sweet impressionable kid.
>>
>>644153
That very word came out of her sweet, impressionable mouth:
>>630253
>>
>>644193
Shhhh, that never happend.
Shes an angel.
>>
>>644227
She literally is, actually.
>>
>>644049
>>644082
As you answered the first question, she would have looked at the people that filled the room.

>"They seem like the people the old fart would talk to..."
One hug point.

Than you answer the question about Helios.
>"I'm sure he won't hurt nobody if you give him what he wants."
Another hug point.

And finally the last question about her wand would have been answered. You'd tap th hilt of your sword and suggest your sword and her wand might have been brother and sister. Maybe half brother.
>"Maybe."
And finally you get your last hug point.
---
As for your weapon transforming and having special abilities, you'd probably have to ask Joan because Damien basically told you that you'd have to figure it out on your own.
>>
>>644285
PLE4 wanted to do this:
>>643662
>>
>>644285
Oh but first, after punching hee cheeks and whatnot, pull Johathan and Damien to the side to discuss the results of the game. Especially now that we know where there hideout is.
>>
>>644445
>punching her
pinching her
Oops.
>>
>>644436
>>643662
You softly pinch her cheeks. She would have suddenly made the effort to push you away, saying something about it being embarrassing. Then you would have suggested a to play a game of hide and seek with her. Before you suggested a team game of hide and go seek, she would have raised her hand to your face. She'd pulled out her wand and disappeared. You would probably never find her if she was using her wand. And you'd worry that she was outside of the Cathedral You'd shout to stay inside of the cathedral. A few moments later she'd replied saying that she was still inside somewhere.

And that was when you went over to Johnathan and Damien to discuss what you've learnt. Johnathan seemed to lead the conversation.

>"If you don't remember, the inn Chepstow was only one of their hideouts. The one where we caught The illusionist, the dragon rider, and the engineer... Even though the engineer was never brought to a cell because of ties to you. Though, it is worry that they are headed here. To use my daughter for their villainous plans."
>>
>>644652
>And? The feathers? Did they do anything change in any way during the course of our little game?
>Can we someone get the slab? Helios apparently told her to keep it. The crystal orb on the other hand doesn't seem too important. However, we can always use it to hunt down the rest.
>>
>>644933
Johnathan would have nodded.

>"The feathers on her wings only turned white one by one. But a majority still are black. Which mean she's probably still hiding something sizable..

You ask about the slab too. Mainly if someone could get it from her. Damien would have rubbed his chin. Johnathan seemed to think about it at first.

>"She might not give it up... and from what High King Damien has said, They've had her bless the rune so it couldn't be unwritten by another divine weapon. As for the other things she'd had, like you said, they aren't too worrying. So we'll just ignore them for now."
>>
>>644971
>And how do we prepare for Helios' coming?
Damn. When do you go to sleep, OP?
>>
>>645081
No time soon, someone woke up and started playing music. Terrible Terrible music.
---
You ask Johnathan how to prepare for Helios' coming.

>"I've left it up to Ruth. She's the Royal Guard Captain and insisted she and the royal guard do all of the protecting instead of letting the rulers fight. You'll find her standing outside the door. Standing as a Solemn Soldier, wearing clothing instead of armor."
>>
>>645176
>You are not concerned about Helios' ability to shapeshift and consequently infiltrate <whatever we're in> without conflict or notice to the gaurds?

>Time to win Hide and Seek with an 8 year old
>Ask for a dozen or two of cookies
>Ask for a bag of flour (surely they have flour, right?)
>Ask Johnathan if we can make a little mess
>If we get the okay, dump all the flour in the middle of the room.
>If Joan does not appear (as in cloaked in flour) move on to the next steps just below
>Sit down and start eating the cookies--slowly, leaving the uneaten but a to-be-eaten cookies next to us on the ground about, say, a foot away.
>Act oblivious to the cookies aside from eating one at time and stare intently at Kitty or Iras. Just make one of them really uncomfortable while keeping not of our attention on our peripheral vision.
>When we see Josh's tracks wait for her to come close and grab her wrists when she attempts to grab the cookies
>>
>>645222
>Keeping not
Keeping most

Make sure.we sit in the middle of the flour field. And keep our ears open.
>>
>>645222
Dammit, who the fuck is Josh?
>Josh
Joan
>>
>>645222
>"Ruth is a rather special individual. Which is why she is the royal guard captain. And essentially... I can sen depravity with ease so you don't have to worry about much Lewis."

You stray you attention away from Johnathan. It was time to win a game of hide and seeking. You'd ask for a dozen or two of cookies. Johnathan would have looked towards a guard. But before the guard could go, you ask for some flower. Than the guard would have ran off. You'd looked back to Johnathan and asked if it was okay to make alittle mess. He'd say it was fine, and so you proceeded to pour flour all over the floor.

Joan didn't appear cloaked in flour, so you moved on to the rest of your plan. In the middle of the mess she sat down and slowly began eating cookies. You set some to the side that were to be eaten. And finally you'd looked off to the side to Iras making her uncomfortable. It was all apart of the plan.

Keeping some of your attention on the corner of your eye until you'd notice tracked. You'd wait for the tracks to get near enough towards you and grabbed whatever it was by the waist. You thought it to be Joan, but it wasn't! It was a large training dummy dressed in the clothes of a little girl when it appeared. You'd quickly looked down to the cookies but they were gone. And there was snickering feeling the room. And a strong smug feeling as well.
>>
>>645176
lol My condolences. Ironically, I've been listening to music for several hours now
>>645297
Is what she did even possible? How does that even happen?
>Time to cheat:
>"That's not fair!"
>And some other filler crap to get her to speak up
>Try to pinpoint the sound and Ishkur to her location
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>645342
With the little girl cheating with the help her crude use of divine magic as well as a divine artifact, you'd decide to try and trick her by saying no fair and some other crap. But all you get is silence as first. And the near silent noise of writing. Not loud enough for you to pin point it in the room. And soon a slip of paper hits you in the face. You'd take it off your face and read it.

>Fair Enough

>-J

Some of the letters were backwards and the handwriting was bad.
>>
>>645438
>Point out that her "F" is backwards
>Try to get our sword to somehow illicit a reaction from her wand. Similar to how Damien did so earlier. We can ask him how to do this if we cannot manage by ourselves.

Night (morning), OP
>>
>>645572
>illicit
What do you mean by illicit...?
>>
>>646171
>illicit
Elicit
Sorry
>>
>>645572
You point out that her F is backwards. You don't get a response however. So you get another idea you try to invoke a response from her wand with your sword, like Damien did. But really, you don't know what your doing so you go over to Damien and ask how he did it.

>"There are something your weapon can do. And other things it cannot. You'll have to figure it out on your own, Like I've said before. Each divine weapon is different from each other in some way, and the user must learn of the weapon's capabilities and limits."

Vague and unhelpful.
>>
>>646516
>State intently at our sword with it 2 inches away from our face and yell ABRAKAHDABRA"
>Or maybe its more specialized? See if it has some bonus against those with depraved signatures such as the minor Joan has. Or maybe it consumes cursed weapons to activate? I remember earlier in the quest that the sword began glowing but the gunslingers earrings disappeared.
>Ask if someone has a weak cursed weapon they can spare--want that they may never get it back
[/spoiler]Otherwise, we can ask Ruth to help us find her.
>>
>>646954
>want
Warn
>>
>>646954
>>646954
>See if it has some bonus against those with depraved signatures such as the minor Joan has.
Bonuses?
>>
>>647066
As in a specified bonus against a certain target. For example, a Paladin or Cleric in a game may have bonuses against inherently "evil" beings like the undead or aberrations. In this case, it's our divine weapon against the depraved energies of the Soulless One and the extensions of his power (cursed weapons, his subjects the Dargenon, etc)
>>
>>647092
Like passives that provide extra damage towards certain types of creatures basically?
>>
>>647129
It doesn't need to necessarily manifest as extra damage. It can be something simple as the Elven sword Frodo (from Lord of the Rings) discovered that turned out to glow when orcs were near (If my memory serves me).
>>
>>647129
But yes. Sorry for complicating things. I suppose my theory is wrong seeing as how I confused you.
>>
>>646954
You stare closely and intently at your sword. After a few moment you shout a random magic word at it. Nothing seemed to happen. So you come up with another theory and ask the room for a cursed weapon. Something wrapped up would have hit you in the head. You'd picked up the wrapped object and unwrapped it. Inside, you see a small dagger. You'd wave your sword over it and the sword would have given off a faint glow. You could probably use the sword like a detector.

But than again, Joan probably saw that. Which meant she probably had a guess of how it worked now too. Meaning she would probably try to avoid you. You should probably go get Ruth. Unless you wanted to to try to use the sword anyway.
>>
>>647252
It would be cool if our sword could actually fulfill any command within a measure of its finite power, reason, and the strength of the cursed weapon or energy we offer to it. Like conjuring a powerful divine-based attack. Lets see if we can offer the dagger to our sword and will it to stun any being with depraved energy in the room (sorry Veridia, Iras, Erica, Kitty, Derek, uh etc on the highly unlikely chance that this works). If this doesn't work, ask Ruth for help. Ask her to be our eyes.
>>
>>647280
You attempt to add offer the dagger up to the sword. But it doesn't seem eat the blade or whatever you'd imagine it do. But you do notice the that the dagger was admitting less and less depravity as time pasted. Like it was being purified. Over the course of a few moments, you'd realize that the weapon started to crumble because it lacked depravity completely. Than you noticed your sword was alittle stronger. Not by much though. You try to do some kind of divine energy wave attack. But your sword didn't seem to be strong enough to do that yet. So your sword kinda just fizzes.

So it was just about time for you to go get ruth for some help. You'd headed for the door and peeked out of it to see a young blonde female drinking a cup of tea while sitting on the floor with her legs crossed. She would have turned her head towards you and stared at you. She took a sip of her tea before saying something to you

>"Hello, do you need something from me?"

She would have taken a moment to frantically fix her tie and hat. But it seemed like she was having small troubles trying to do the tie.
>>
File: Ruth.jpg (34KB, 258x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ruth.jpg
34KB, 258x300px
>>
>>647641
The Ruth I imagined looks so different from the actual Ruth that it's almost comical.
>>647631
>Would you like some help with your toe?
Middle school have graduation ceremonies so we should new or less know how to prep a tie.
>>
>>647706
You offer her some help. She'd looked up to you and shook her head.

>"I've done it before, and by Daros, I can do it now."

She spent up to five minutes before she got the tie right. Than she would have gotten up with her tea cup in hand and stared at you. She seemed a few inches too tall for her age. Whatever age that might have been. She'd stare at you.

>"So what do you need?"
>>
>>647823
>I need your eyes. Can you find a small girl for me? She's back inside.
>>
>>647823
>>647902

> If she refuses then teleport constantly and around the building with our style while using the sword as a detector. hell, might serve as training somehow.
>>
>>647902
You tell her that you need help finding alittle girl. She'd looked at you oddly.

>"You need help finding the princess...? She's playing hide and seek again, isn't she. I remember when I was still just a regular guard... I had to wear that clanky armor. And no one could ever find little Joan but me. That's how I became a royal guard in the first place."

She'd moved past you and walked into the throne room. You'd follow after her and look at her as she looked around the room. Than she would have pointed at spot on the ceiling.

>"She'd right there. Floating. Eating something."
>>
>>648064
>Ask how she found her.

We're gonna have to step up training to catch her from now on. Can't cheat like that everytime we play with her.
>>
>>648109
You ask how she found Joan.

>"Oh well... I'm blind. But I've developed the way skill blind mages often use to see. With my blind eyes, I can detect mana. With mana sight. At first I could only see blurs of magic the people used the most, but I've found a way to improve it since than. Most higher warriors learn how to use a certain skill called Josi, which helps them better predict their opponent's movement and even sense people. I've learnt it to better improve apon my mana sight. So at this point, what was once blurs of people's mana were forms of people to me. Everything's always colorful. I can even scout out a city in a matter of moments if I wished... though it turns into a major headache after."
>>
>>648228
>Ask how to learn Josi
>Ask about other usefull skills that people can learn.
>>
>>648253
But FIRST!
>"Excuse me for a moment"
>Ishkur up behind little Joan before she notices Ruth is with us.
>"Found you."
>>
>>648269
Ha, I forgot about that.
I wanted to suprise hug her before getting distracted with skills.
>>
>>648253
>>648269
You tell Ruth to excuse you for a moment and used Ishkur to teleport behind Joan. Than you tapped her on the back telling her that you found her. She would have suddenly appeared and squinted at you. Than down to Ruth. Than back up to you and claimed you cheated by getting help.

For a moment, you went back to continue your conversation with ruth. You ask how would you learn Josi. Than about any other useful skills people could learn. She would have shook her head.

>"It's a difficult process of getting things thrown at you can learn to dodge them without your eyes. I can't really explain it, but maybe a master of it can. Or so other useful skills... I wouldn't be sure what would suit you."
>>
>>648392
>Predicting movement would help. It would compliment our Ishkur considerably seeing as how theres a moment in time during the teleportation where we arent able to percieve anything.
>>
>>648392
Tell her which magic trees we can use, the sword styles mastered and ask for her opinion on how and which skills to improve.

Oh, just got another play idea with the little angel. We blindfold ourselves while she throws things at us to dodge.
>>
>>648428
>>648510
You tell her predicting movement would help. Than go one to tell her about the extent of your abilities.

>"I think you misunderstand... I'm not much of someone who can train or advise someone on their abilities and what they can learn. I think your better off asking someone Like Madame Verida or Madame Erica..."
>>
>>648592
>Ah okay, thanks Rudolph
>Offer a hug
>>
>>648592
> go back to playing with the princess. Its our turn to hide now.

If she can cheat with her wand then we can cheat with the power of friendship.
Really thought a royal captain would be good at training her soldiers. oh well.
>>
>>648641
You thank her and call her Rudolph. She would have tilted her head. And even offer her a hug.

>"My name isn't Rudolph... My name is Ruthanne Bonny. I'll take a hug though"

You two hug for a few moments and after she would have took a sip of her tea. You would think it would be cold by now but it still seemed to be steaming.

>"I'll assume you don't need anything else and just head back to my post."

She headed back to the door and walked out, closing the door behind her. You'd hear the blind royal guard captain fall outside. Probably nothing to worry about so you looked to the ceiling for Joan. She wasn't there. Than you notices tugging on your arm and looked down to Joan at your side. She would have asked what you wanted to play now.
>>
>>648840
Like PLE4 anon said
>Our turn
>We have absolutely no way of hiding and we are inevitably screwed
>Ask Joan to close hee eyes and count to 20 since we can't disappear from sight like her
>Ask Kitty if we can hide inside his mouth
>>
>>649319
You would have told Joan that it was your turn to hide. But at that you realize that you have no way of hiding. But you come up with a quick idea and ask Joan to count to twenty since you couldn't disappear like her. She would have closed her eyes and started counting.

>"1... 2... 3..."

You'd run over to Galeran and ask if you could hide in his mouth. He would have squinted at you and shook his head.

>"14... 15... 16..."

Linda, the rune writer, would have walked past you reading something and slammed a rune on your back.

>"20! Ready or not, here I come!"

Joan would have suddenly looked around. And than directly at you.. than past you. Than you were confused. You'd looked down to your hands to notice you were invisible.
>>
>>649781
D'aww, we have to hug Laymia later
>Just...stay still
>>
>>649961
>Laymia
Laymia and Linda are to different people...
---
You'd have to hug Linda for helping you later. Though there was a small fear that another mute rune would follow after that. But for now, you would have just stayed still. Joan would have walked around the room looking for you. In people's hair. Under the table in the center of the room. Behind the two thrones in the room.

She even claimed onto Galeran and made him open his mouth to check inside. After searching more random places, she rubbed her head standing on the table in the center of the room.
>>
>>650053
>Hmm, try out a sword style teleport to see if it makes noise. Try Sneaking near her, playfully pinch her cheek and then sword style teleport away.
>>
>>650053
Completely forgot Linda exists.
>>
>>650156
You switch to Ishkur and start teleporting around to see if you can do it silently. At first, you thought it so. But than you notices everytime you teleport, Joan would have looked you way without actually seeing you. Than she would have moved over to investigate each time. She was like a little sherlock homes.

And so, you deicide to mess with her little more. You try to teleport close and pinch her cheek. You succeed, but not without risk. Once the cheek was pinch, you'd try to teleport away quickly. But you'd notice Joan turn to you and attempt to tag you! Luckily you were just a second or two quick to avoid it. Once you looked at her, she seemed alittle annoyed.

>"Noooooo Faaaaiiir."
>>
>>650495
>Dont say a thing :)
>>
>>650506
You don't say anything at all. Joan would have kept looking around for you alittle annoyed. But soon, she would have taken her wand out. You were alittle confused on what she was planned. She would have waved it around a few times until something appeared in her hands. You didn't catch eye of what it was.
>>
>>650532
Oh shit
>Ishkur behind Johnathan
>>
>>650649
You use Ishkur to teleport behind Johnathan. You did it out of instinct instead of a reason. Johnathan would have looked behind himself and looked at you.

>"Need something?"
>>
>>650746
That wasnt a bluff, right?
>Crouch low
>Nah, just pretend Im not here
>Look over to Joan and if shes looking at us, Ishkur away behind a table or something
>>
>>650811
You'd crouch low tell Johnathan to pretend that you weren't there. He would have shrugged and went back to what he was doing. You, on the otherhand, were peaking out at Joan to see what she was doing. She didn't seem to notice you any of the times you'd poke your head out. Not until that last time. She was looking directly at you. And she threw something at you. You couldn't tell if it hit you or not because you in a rush of teleporting away.

Than you stood near the wall. She'd close your eyes for a few moments. When you opened them, you'd notice Joan infront of you. And you jumped. She would have hopped up as you touched the ground and booped you on the noise.

>"Fooound you cheater."

She'd smile at you.
>>
>>650948
>She'd
You'd
>>
>>650948
>Laugh because this is madness.

Of all that has happened thus far concerning Joan Spire, I can only conclude that this child will grow to be far more fearsome than even Veridia. Granted, a lot of her exploits are the result of underestimating her (including me) but damn dude. This kid is 8. She'll make a great queen. I'm in board with PLE4, now I want to be this kid's godfather.
>>
>>651080
>in board
on board
>underestimating
are a result of those around her underestimating her
>>
>>651080
You start laughing madly because you this was madness. She would have looked at you oddly alittle confused. Trying to figure out what to say.

>"If your mad about not knowing how I caught you, I threw some paint at dye at you... It's how I find invisible people who are bad at hide and seek!"
>>
>>651170
>I'm not mad. Just impressed.
>Okay kid, let's go bother some people
>offer her a piggyback ride so someone is watching her (metaphorically speaking, we dont have eyes on the back of our head)
Agenda:
>Greet Herald
>Learn supplementary skills like Josi from Erica or Veridia
>Hug Linda

I'm tempted to learn the illusion sword style. Is this possible, OP? Do we have the aptitude?
>>
>>651285
Oh right, and ask Damien and the other rulers if they have any other cursed weapons we can eat. Don't clarify what this means.
>>
File: Helios.png (121KB, 455x750px) Image search: [Google]
Helios.png
121KB, 455x750px
>>651285
You tell her that you weren't angry, but instead you were impress. That seemed to put a smile on her face.

Than you would have told her that it was time to go around and bother people. You'd offered her a piggy back ride and she accepted. So you gave her one as you went around to perform your agenda. First you went to greet, Herald. Since it's been some time since you last talk to him. He seemed to happy to see you. You two did your usual bro things before you moved on.
You went to next Erica. You were about to ask if she could teach you skills like Josi but she quickly turned you down. So you made your way over to Veridia and asked her. But before she could answer you, you'd suddenly hear commotion at the door. Heads slowly turned towards the door.

Suddenly the doors would have flown open. A man would and strolled in with a walking cane and with depravity leaking from his form. He had a sly smile on his face. And behind him, Ruth stood with a rifle aimed at the back of his head.

You'd probably have to get back to your agenda later.

>"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! I'm sure alot of you don't know who I am... SO let me just tell you all who I am. I am Helios. Most of you may know me as the Sin Devil of Envy. But right now, you can refer to me as the deal maker, as I am here to make a deal. So whose up to listen, or would you rather to prefer to try and kill me on the spot? The feisty one behind me surely wants to try latter. OH, speaking of her, mind calling her off Johnny?"
>>
>>651493
>"HELLO THERE! My name is Lord Lewis Nathan Barry Joseph van Periwinkle Jr.! Would you like to talk about our Lord and savior OP!?"

I may never stop doing this.
>>
>>651493
Oh but first whisper to Joan:
>Stay with me
>>
>>651869
>Uh catch the brick that comes flying towards us too.
>>
>>651869
>>651872
>>651877
Joan seemed to be always quick to jump off your back, but before she could run over to Helios you'd whisper to her to stay for a moment. She looked sad, but it was for her safety. So than you would have introduced yourself in the stupidest way possible

>"No need to introduce yourself Mister Nathaniel! I already know so much about you!"

You'd notice his hand clenched around his walking cane. In passive aggressive anger.

>"How you've taken my Weapon from Mariza after aiding the archer in Brutally killing her! Capturing Jeanne and having her arm cut off! Having Aedan caught and tortured! And even managed to take little Joan from me! You've done so MUCH. Maybe we can talk about this false god made by your INSANITY later. For now, I am only here to make a deal!"

Than you'd prepped yourself a brick suddenly. But it didn't come. Instead, you were hit in the back of the head by a boot. Atleast it wasn't a brick.

You'd also come to realize that no one made a move. IT seemed like you were the spokes person. This couldn't go wrong at all.
>>
>>652486
So... Reset my modem three times over... I get a color change... I'll keep that in mind....
But this is me, I swear.
>>
>>652492
I would try this right now but I'm too lazy.
>>652486
Ah yes, you mean that lady that helped clog up the sky with noxious black haze? BECAUSE I LOVE NATURE. Then subsequentially attempting to riddle Miss Bell and everyone that was there with magical bullets when we decided to pay a visit and ask, rather nicely, to stop (Well I wasn't hostile at first, at least) And Jeanne? For laying siege to Queen Veridia's entire kingdom, likely killing too many in the process as well as destroy every home of every innocent to live there. And don't forget magician man who decided to coercing my friend with an excruciatingly painful death into abetting murder among other things. But best of all, you. For kidnapping a 6 year old girl from her home and father then manipulating her to your will. Ever heard of Stockholm Syndrome? It's when the hostage begins to develop affection for her captor, no matter how abusive he may be to her. You've accomplished making her a puppet to your threads. And you're using these very threads to make her kill her own people and father. So by all means, continue with this little show for Miss Joan, in order to meld her mind into believing her family and allies are now the foul entities that you and your allies are.

Usually I wouldn't care but just in case if this IS actually a little show to convince Joan to go to their side.

>But yes, I confess to accidentally murdering Marizza in self-defense, delimbing fervent mass murderer in the due action of detaining her, interrogating an individual that hides the rest of you, and bringing a young girl back to her beloved father. You can have my corpse when I am dead. But do not downplay your own crimes, all of which you deliberately executed with full intent to harm others.

>Anyways
>Crouch and pick up the boot
>OP wanted to give you this. Want it?

>So what did you want to say?
>>
>>652720
Good luck reading all this, OP. And no cheating by having a character in the story cut us off. Also, that first block of text should be green.
>>
>>652720
We keep calm the entire time while saying this. Emotions will detract from the objective point we're trying to speak through.
>>
>>652720
You suddenly go into explaining everything you found wrong. And why Helios was morally wrong along with his underlings. Than you'd picked up the boot and offered it to him.

Than was when a bullet made of a blue fire shot through the boot and grazed your arm. The boot would have started burning in your hand so by reaction, you'd dropped it. You'd looked up to Helios and he was pointing his cane at you, like a gun. And that was when Ruth took the shot at the back of Helios head. When you looked, there was a large hole in the middle of his face. But he didn't go down. Instead he simply reformed with a smile on his face.

>"A boy should not speak of what he does not know of, or he only makes himself less than what he is."

He'd spend his cane around a few times before pointing it to you. But he didn't shoot this time

>"I believe you are smart Mister Nathaniel, but you are blinded by what you've seen and guessed about... Let me explain this to you in detail. All of the members join at their free will. After I make a deal with them of course. Mariza and Aerith? They just wanted to go back home. Back to their "Earth." Jeanne? She had a grudge against Far Water for the longest time. Guardsmen murdered her family and friends. And tortured her. Sure her parents were worshipers of my master, sure, but she was still so innocent. And you call yourselfs the good guys for torturing the innocent? As for laying siege to Far Water... that was all Jeanne's idea. Though, I must admit, it was plain and stupid. and I wasn't the one who advised it. As for Joan... the little girl as been decieving you for the longest. She's the true leader. I've just been helping her, really. All she wanted was to have alittle play time with her farther, amirite Joan? Which lead her to me. You know, I was just hiding before she found me? I tried to shoo her off but she needed someone to play with her, since her father was in the act of genocide of an entire race at the time. But, as for me... No I don't downplay my own crimes. Because I am guilty of none. I have not murdered anyone, or siege to a town since the dark times. I have not layed siege to a town. I only give advice and make deals with those that can help me. The most wanted, dangerous, threatening criminal in the realm is right beside you. Joan. All around you. These Rulers. And you yourself. There is no true good in this world. Just those who think their doing something for the sake of others."
Thread posts: 294
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.