[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falsehood of Gerosda Quest Pt. 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 7

File: Aura.jpg (27KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Aura.jpg
27KB, 1080x1080px
Last time! In Falsehood of Gerosda you, the 15 year old Nathaniel Joesph, are learn the powerful energy magic-based swordform called Gia. You have a limited time to master it before it shuts your abilities off to you. For a quick mastery for the sword style, you've been forceably placed into combat. By the queen no less. She was using gauntlets rather than her weapon. But besides that, you have a single thing you must do to master it. Inflict your aura onto the queen to silence her. How you would do so would be a the hard part.

Last Thread:
>>544356
>>
>>581144
>Let her attack first
>Focus projecting our aura on her
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

writing...
>>
>>581461
You would have waited for Veridia to come to you. You two stare each other down for a few minutes before she finally dashes for you. That was when you focused projected your aura onto her when she got close enough. When she did, you attempted to strike. But you missed. And she connected another punch that slammed you into the wall behind you. And the punch was much stronger than before.

She would have backed away to let you recover.

>"Tick Tock. Try Again, kiddo."
>>
>>581581
>Try again.
>>
>>581581
Go at it again.
Try spiking your aura up when you hit her to silence her.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

writing
>>
>>581630
>>581666
RNG Gods are not in favor of you all today...

You try again. And since you didn't want to get punched while your back was quite literally against the wall, you find yourself running at Veridia. Once you were close enough, you spike your aura and attept strike Veridia. She would have strafed to the side. And you knew where that next punch was going to connect. At your side, you feel a punch stronger than the last. You were expecting it, but at the same time you were. The punch was just so fucking strong. You were sent rolling back until you found yourself laying on your back.

>"It won't be long before you get a REALLY serious punch kid. One I doubt you'd survive."
>>
>>581763
>Try and shoot your aura as an afterwave strike from your sword like Link.

We'll probably get knocked out before taking a fatal blow, I hope. If this doesn't work maybe getting her drunk like our scythe instructor would help.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

writering
>>
>>581873

You pick up your sword and quickly recover. You had a plan this time. And it wouldn't fail! You were feeling lucky right now after. You run at Veridia once more and befor your in punching rang you stop and shoot your aura as a afterwave at her. And, unexpectedly, it works. The green aura around her fist would have faded.

She would have dashed you few steps towards you, even though she was silenced. And punched you in the stomach. Then you hear her say oops under her breath as she backed away from you. The punch person throwing strong, but it still hurt like hell. After giving you a moment to recover she nodded to you.

>"Well done. You can call yourself a Master of Gia now."
>>
>>581958
>The punch person throwing strong
The punch wasn't person throwing strong
>>
>>581958
>Hug the scary lady in joy.
Walk her back to the castle and then read the other sword style book for a bit before sleeping. Got a lot done today.
>>
>>582154
You hug Veridia in joy following your success.

>"You'll notice your silences will come easier. But enough of that, lets get back to the cathedral."

Veridia would have walked off for you to follow after her. After a short walk, you find yourself back at the cathedral's throne room. You planned on reading but you caught eye on Iras talking to Johnathan.
>>
>>582408
Greet the both of them, see what they're talking about. oh yeah, give them the good news about our training progress to.
>>
>>582769
You walk over and greet them both. Iras doesn't tell you anything, but Johnathan greets you happily. As for what they were talking about, they seemed to be talking about the arrival of the high king by morning. Johnathan seemed happy. Well he was always cheery. So he appeared happier.

You chime and tell them how you've completed your training. Iras would have insulted you in a single sound.

>"Tch..."

That was Iras for you. As for Johnathan, he congratulated you.
>>
>>582891
HOLY SHIIIIIIT
>MUST. HUG. SLAVE.
>>
>>582891
Just occurred to me: Iras is Veridia's niece, correct? So who's the parent? Erica or Dominick? Because neither seem like a parent. Or is there another sibling?
>>
>>583563
>>583598

And finally, came the urge. The urge to hug Iras. You run towards her. She would have looked back as you came towards her. Then turned around. When you were within hugging range of her, she would have tripped you and your landed face first into the ground. Than she kicked you onto you back, put her foot onto your chest, you saw that nifty cursed weapon of her's aimed for your head.

>"Idiot."

As you looked a little closer to Iras, since you weren't really worried about getting punctured, you notice a few details similar to Erica. If Iras' didn't have her hair cut so short, the resemblance would have been uncanny.
>>
>>583960
Okay, yeah, I wouldve done the same
>Offer a hug and welcome Iras back
>Ask Johnathan to heal us (We seem to have a lot of bruises from getting punched)
>Ask Veridia where Erica and Dominick is. We should learn Ishkur as soon as possible so we can improve them on our own anytime later.
>>
>>584160
>"Jazzibel..."

Iras would have moved her foot off your chest and pulled her arrow of her bow. You got up and offered her a hug. She turned it down. So you welcome her coming back. She'd turn away from you. So you turn to Johnathan and ask him to heal you. With a golden glow to his hands, you put his hands on your shoulders. And your bruises and wounds would have faded away. And finally you turn to Veridia to ask where Erica and Dominck might be.

>"Erica is more than likely, walking around the continent. Slaying anything that looks like it'll put up a good fight, which they usually don't against that sword style of her's. As for Dominick, he's probably in a bar somewhere on the continent, since he rarely does his actual job anymore.
>>
>>584340
>To the bar!
>>
>>584426
You tell Veridia to bring you to a bar in Eldham, you have a lucky feeling you'd find him quickly. She'd shrug and start walking. You follow after her out of the Cathedral and into the streets of Eldham. She'd enter the bar and you soon after. At the counter you see Dominick, face down in a puddle of booze.
>>
>>584587
>Pull his head back and up
>Check if hes conscious
>Get him a lot water to dilute the booze
>>
>>584780
You walk over and and pull his head up from the puddle. You check to see if he conscious. He was.

>"Hasdasnjnkjnaddiosdjfasw..."

Gibberish. There wasn't an analogy a super computer, computing for one thousand years, could come up with to say how drunk Dominick was. You ask the Bar keep for some water and he brings you a few cups. You attempt to dilute the booze. But... it was probably a useless effort in the end.
>>
>>584826
Carry him on our back and walk around the...city? Kingdom? Worst scenario, we get some strength training. Best case, Erica comes to us. Maybe check out the bounty collection establishment from earlier?
>>
>>584894
You put Dominick onto your back as you come up with the decision to walk around the Kingdom with him. At first, you thought it would be good training. But than you notice how light Dominick actually was. It was like carrying a teenage girl around on your back, even though Dominick was a full grown man. Probably how he was so quick with his scythe.

Telling Veridia what you planned on doing, she would have nodded and told you she was heading back to the Cathedral, before you could say anything about it, she would have been off. And you would have been as well. Carrying the drunk on your back through the city. Towards the trade in, where you looked for Erica the first time you were looking for her. When she both stole from you and maimed you.

You get there but have no sign of her. Or anyone for that matter. A few warriors and one person behind the counter, who looked like he hated his job.
>>
>>585129
>Ask everyone there if they've seen a scary lady with red eyes that's challenging anything that may be even remotely entertaining
>>
>>585449
They all look towards you and shake their head.
>>
>>585534
Ask them about the most dangerous hunting ground they know
>>
>>585626
A warrior that was missing an arm would have caught your attention as he spoke up.

>"The Nesting Ground. Where the largest creatures roam. Dragons to Sky Stalkers. There all present. And even more beastly than you would find them anyway else. You'd have to be and idiot or a powerful warrior to even want to go anywhere near there."
>>
>>585686
>I'm an idiot
>Thank them and let's go
>>
>>585785
Your just idiot enough to go. You thank the man and go on your way. But come to realize that... You have no idea where that was. But you hear something coming. From above. You look up. And you know what see? A bird? A plane? No, it was Aerith in a hovercraft. How long has it been since you took her from the Tavern? Like... 3 hours? Your wondering how she managed to get it that fast.

She would have descended it down next to you and waved.

>"Hiya Nate. How are you... And where are you going with that drunk man?
>>
>>585811
>"He's my husband, say hi."
>inb4 she gets upset that we're messing with her again
>"Are you making fun of me? Is there something wrong with being gay?"
>after she believes us, tell her the truth.
>>
>>585837
You decide to mess with Aerith again. Before you can get too far into your game, she would have cut you off.

>"You keep doing that, I'm throw that dragon head into the lake below Eldham."
>>
>>585905
>I dont think the fish would appreciate that.
>Tell her the truth. Ask how she's doing. Also ask how she has a mecha and a hoverboard in a world that's undeniably fantasy-themed.

Plan to stay up late so I'm going to nap now. Catch you later, OP.
>>
>>586000
You tell the truth of about what you were doing.

>"Oh... is that all? Well I can bring there"

You also ask if there is a Mech or Hoverboard you could have. They sounded like they'd be useful.

>"I'm sorry, they only work on a certain energy signature I give off with my magic. You would never be able to control anything I make. But I can show you some stuff I make every now and then."
>>
>>586150
>I'm not interested in controlling them myself but Id like the latter
>Let her take us
>>
File: Hovercraft.jpg (64KB, 516x451px) Image search: [Google]
Hovercraft.jpg
64KB, 516x451px
>>586548
You hop into the hovercraft and it would have risen itself into the air before flying off. You take notice to the large Crystal in the middle of the hovercraft. It looked like a powersource of some kind.

>"Oh than I must have misheard you than. Well... I made all of my Mecha out technology. I was a BIG nerd back on earth. Always making stuff like robots and improvements to my technology. Nothing a big as a mech though. I can this kinda stuff here and not back earth is because I have magic here. And I can use my magic plus our world's knowledge to make this stuff. Plus I'm provided with some durable materials and materials that are pretty useful. A marvel of modern Technology and Gerosdian Magic. I even made something REALLY amazing I need to show you later"
>>
>>586613
One question, OP. Does Aerith have glasses?
>REALLY amazing
A colony of frosty chocolate milk- producing nanobots? This, by the way, taste fucking legendary after a long, grueling workout and a warm shower. Kind of like beer.

>Genuinly express how awesome that is. Because we too are needs, to whatever extent.
>Ask her if shes now okay with telling us how she got to Gerosda. But be considerate about it, ask her if shes doesn't mind and dont push if she doe.
>>
>>586613
Ask her about how we were in the real world, might speed up our memory. Also tell her to land us somehwere easy to escape from because goddamn we're gonna get killed going there.
>>
>>586842
>>587256
She would have moved the goggles over her eyes as the hovercraft sped up.

You tell Aerith your guess of what was REALLY amazing and she shoot her head.

>"I don't have what I need to make Nanobots... Plus they would be alot more difficult to make.

Next you ask about how she got to Gerosda, you sounded considerate about it, but she didn't answer you at first. She kept her eyes on the sky.

>"Well... I was summoned like you. But not my Derek. By someone else. They had a look that I thought I would be able to trust. But they deceived me in the end."

Next you ask her about how you were like back on earth.

>"Believe it or not, you weren't so different than you are here. You were funny. But you kept your jokes under alittle more control. You couldn't fight... Hmm... Oh, and you were a bit of an Otaku... I think that's the word you used once."

Lastly, you tell her to bring you somewhere easy to escape from. Than you caught sight of the Nesting grounds when you would have find seen a dragon falling from the sky. From where you were, you could only make out the figure with a sword. A sword that was impaled into the dragon's head. You were having a pretty good feeling that was Erica.
>>
>>587912
Ask Aerith to land a good distance from where the dragon will fall. We dont want to accidentally tempt Erica while shes in her blood rage.
>>
>>588009
You tell Aerith to land a good distance away from where the dragon would fall. You had a feeling she was in a blood rage. She would have nodded and started to descend. But then, there was that terrifying presence she commonly gave off. And you looked up to She Erica. She had that mask on. And her blade out.

She would have slashed at the hovercraft, and somehow managed to hit the engines. The hovercraft started spiraling towards the ground Aerith looked panicked. She was doing her best to keep the it in the air, but it was no use.

The hovercraft was going down.
>>
>>588153
Yup. Expected as much. Can we use Gia to still our fall? Or better get, leap off the craft with both Aerith and Domincm And then use Gia. Better if we dont make ourselves a still target. And shout Erica's name.
>>
>>588742
Ah, that's Aristotle, not Gia.
>Try waking Dominick
>Try to get her out of the blood rage, call her name.
>>
>>588751
In In addition to this, if this doesn't work
>Have Aerith land, crash away from the opposite direction of Erica. Have her do this while we try and wake Dominick and call Erica.
>As soon as we approach the ground at a safe height, jump and roll towards Erica. We can hold her at least a second. And if she touched us, we can practice Gia. I'm curious to see what it does, if anything at all.
>>
File: Jetpack.jpg (43KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Jetpack.jpg
43KB, 1024x576px
>>588751
>>588780
Erica almost killed you again. You should have expected this honestly. And something in your head was even saying "Thought so." You would have started to try and wake up Dominick. He groaning at first but soon his looked became one of someone who could answer question. He'd look around to see that the hovercraft was falling. Than squinted at you before getting up and jumping off the hovercraft.

Sonova bitch bailed. You started look over to Aerith to see her doing something with her magic. Mended the metal to create something quickly as she could. You look back over to Erica, who while you were looking away, managed to slay three more creatures in the sky. And you saw something heading towards her. It looked like a bird. You didn't pay much attention to the bird. You gave more attention to Erica, who seemed to be your only hope right now. You shout Erica's name over and over, hoping you'd managed to pull her out of her blood rage.

Finally you turned to Aerith in wanted to tell her to crash land the ship the opposite direction of Erica. But she would have hugged you. A "In our last moments" Hug? No... she was... she jumped off the ship with you. She had a plan obviously. She wouldn't just jump off the ship, without one. Right?

As you would steadily approached the ground, you would be hoping Aerith will deliver on her plan. What ever it was. She would have held her alittle closer and she gained a energy aura.

>"Hold on! You don't have much of a choice anyway!"

You two were close to the ground now. And finally, Aerith Delivered. A jetpack would have emerged from her backpack. With a similar color scheme to the hovercraft. As the jetpack tore apart the backpack, Various gadgets flew out to land on the ground. She would have held you and slowly descended to the ground. You felt so relieved when you two touched down.
>>
>>589861
That...was a wierd experience.
>Thank her and ascertain if shes alright. Also apologize for almost getting her killed.
>get up and brush ourselves off like we do this every day
>try not to get Ericas attention right now
>Look around for Dominick
>>
>>591014
>"No I'm not okay! All my stuff is all over the place. I just lost that hovercraft I spent so much time on. And this jetpack probably won't work anymore... I made it quick, made no checks on it, it was badly made, and it probably broken on my landing!"

Aerith would have ran her hands though her hands. She seemed stressed about all of this. You would have gotten up and dusted yourself off. Like it was an everyday thing. Which it pretty much. Her eyes would have looked towards you.

>"Do you do this everyday? Why aren't you dead yet?"

You pull your attention away from Aerith for a moment to look around for Dominick. Hopefully he wasn't dead. He did jump out of the hovercraft pretty high in the sky. But he probably had a plan. Even if he was drunk.

And speak of the Devil, you'd see him approaching. With Erica, without the mask on. She would have waved towards you and Aerith as they got closer.
>>
>>591511
>Apologize to Aerith for everything. Offer to be her personal assistant in the workshop during our free time.
>Wave back to Erica but stay where we are. Kind of a dick move to just ditch someone we technically screwed over.
>>
>>591985
You apologize to Aerith for everything and offer to help her in the workshop during her free time. She shook her head and said something about traps. So you look back to Erica and wave. But you don't run over. Probably should leave Aerith after you just screwed her over.

When Erica and Dominick got over to you two, Erica seemed to speak up an apology.

>"Sorry about... Ya'kno... Cutting down that flying machine of yours. Or her's I guess. I was kinda in hunting mode and I start basing things off color. That machine was red. A majority of the dragons are red. I kinda couldn't tell the difference.

She would have shrugged.

>"But... I have to complement the machine. It was expertly crafted out of Ospium... I've never seen so much used for something other than a weapon or defensive structure. Almost feel bad for cutting it down... and... destroying it further until Dominick came to get me."
>>
>>592371
Okay, anyway
>Get straight to the point. Ask her to teach us Ishkur.
>>
OP, did she just give "birth" to Iras? Because shes a demon and by your words, Iras has an uncanny resemblance to Erica. Does she need a mate or was this parthenogenesis or some otherwordly occurrence? Like Athena in Greek mythology. Or did she mate like a mammal? Because I imagine that the man involved did not survive the ordeal. That, or he's a god. Just curious.
>>
>>592738
>>592777

>"Ishkur? Why don't you just got meet the new master at the monastery of Ishkur... Or go meet Ishkur himself."

She'd shrug.

>"Or if you really want me to, I can teach you. But I'll do it the difficult way."

---

I said Erica had a demon mask, that made people consider her a demon. As well, I said that all their farther was half demon. Which made the trio quarter demon. Making them more human than they were demon. (Except Veridia) So that makes Iras 12.5 percent demon.
>>
>>593294
Oh no, my question is how Erica gave birth to Iras. Veridia to her own daughter as well. Do they copulate like humans?

>We were not aware that Ishkur was still alive but okay, let's do this.
>>
>>593414

>"So... You want to be trained by me... or one of the masters...?"

--

Oh. Like any other person.
>>
>>593723
>You, thank you.

Did the guy survive, OP? And Veridia is Erica'sand Dominik's stepsister?
>>
>>593723
One of the masters.
>>
>>594642
But Erica is the Champion of Gerosda
I assume shes fine times the craft for practicality in battle rather than just expertise in itself.
>>
>>594642
>fine times
Fine-tuned
>>
>>593818
The demon mask would have appeared in her hands and she put it on. Then she reached for her blade. She didn't unsheathe it. Not yet. You head something happening within the blade. Like a spinning chamber. And finally, Erica would have drawn a yellow blade, different from the usual blade red.

>"Last chance, Kid. You suuuuuure you want me to teach you? You'll have to learn quickly or I might end up taking an arm."

---

Yes, he did survive. And Veridia is more so half sister to them both.
>>
>>594642
I've had the page up for an hour and missed your reply... Well... I'm back now so I shouldn't miss anymore.
>>
>>595086
>Learn it on your own from the book.
>>594703
Library stone said combining styles on your own was the best method and we've gotten a good foundation from mastering a style now so I'm feeling good about self learning. We can spar with other masters to perfect it then.
>>
>>595086
>>595192
Hell no, lets do this. I'd rather have my arm taken now so I can take the arms of others in the future.
>>
>>595192
On our own, yes. That's what we're doing now. We learn the Ishkur style first and then combine both it and Gia ourselves.
>>
>>595354
It was a good idea getting a master for the first style but now that we aren't helpless we can handle it. We sure as hell didn't learn to throw silencing aura waves from following teachers direct instructions after all.
>>
>>595434
Are you sure? I highly doubt we could have punched ourselves that many times that hard for an hour. Which by the way happened thanks to Veridia just preceeding the final moments to actually successfully using Gia. I fully advocate self-sufficiency but only when it provides greater, preferable, or identical results. People have teacher to save them TIME. Something we are sorely limited at the moment. Both the lorestone and Veridia mentioned that taking too long to master a style can cause damage or termination of our magic circuits. Do you understand where Im coming from?
>>
Gonna let you two argue it out.
>>
>>595593
A single arm and two style of magic > no magic at all and a paralyzed body
Speaking only about risks, having a teacher provides risks far lesser a consequence than having no teacher. Of course there are some assumptions tied in with this but I'm considering the worst case scenario for both. Benefits- wise, we're being trained by the champion of Gerosda: an individual who is immensely powerful and well-versed in combat as well as this style. There is no better teacher for our purposes. Not any book, not ourself.
>>
>>595641
On the other hand, if we do suceed with learning Ishkur on our own, there's the matter of not receiving the experience we would have received with Erica. I mean this woman hunts dragons for fun, and only because she cant find anything more poweful. Later we can go up against wannabe warmongers thatre allies with the Soulless One and just laugh at their faces as they attempt to be a threat. Because seriously:
>A crazy lady I know makes you looks like a feeble, legless flea
After training with Erica, we will have adamantium balls.

[/spoiler]Sorry for breaking this into three posts. I find that its a lot less discouraging for another person to read when there isnt a block of text plastered before them.[/spoiler]
>>
>>595593
The magic circuit problem was only for the style we mastered which was why your suggestion for a master on learning it was good after all. It's not a problem anymore so self learning is good now.

>>595641
We can master it ourselves and refine and fine tune the style to grandmaster by fighting her and decrees the odds of us losing limbs by then. Also while learning from someone that strong is great, in the end we'd just be a weaker version of them but by self learning we can learn unique things that don't occur to anyone else that'd damn well give us an edge even in a fight with the human monsters surrounding us. Granted it'd only be usefull once or twice till we actually get on their level but low powered and a chance at a trickster victory? You know thats impressive.
>>
Never back down from a challenge, or an opportunity to learn
>>
>>595791
>The magic circuit problem was only for the style we mastered which was why your suggestion for a master on learning it was good after all. It's not a problem anymore so self learning is good now.

OP, can you clear this up? Maybe I missed something? I thought the issue with magic circuits applied for all new styles learned, no matter the order and its by far the worse when learning a 2nd style on top of a pre-existing style, and every number thereafter--if possible.

>>595791
Dude, we're only learning hoe to use the style. After, we refine and practice on our own. Did you read the bit for learning His? There's a huge difference between learning a discipline and refining a discipline. All I'm supporting here is to LEARN the style from Eric. We train both styles afterwards with Dominick (it's not even about having a higher chance to not lose our arm--we will; Erica is mentally unable to hold back).
>>
>>595852
>hoe
how
>His
His
>Eric
Erica
>>
Actually...It's just styles above common that have little tedious things that slow the progress on learning on swordstyles. Common swordstyles actually have little to no risk.
>>
>>595852
Or we can not learn from erica at all and not lose an arm. I'm willing to lose a bit of time to simply learn it and then sharpen it into something amazing with erica and dominick or anyone else.
>>
So...Have we come to a decision....?
>>
>>596019
I still support learning from Erica
>>595839
That which does not kill us, makes us stronger
- Neitszche
>>
>>596019
I'd roll a die or flip a coin.
We can't seem to agree.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

Even is for erica.
Odd is for book reading
>>
>>596081
Fuck.

After getting someone's hoverboard trashed and three people almost killed just to turn back. Okay, I concede, let's do this.
>>
>>595192
After the voices in your head arguing back on fourth for the longest, you finally decide to change you mind about Veridia training you. She would have sheathed her blade, and took off her mask.

>"Good Choice. I wasn't looking forward to cutting off your arm anyway."

You'd take out the book and get to reading. But before you can get too far into it, Erica taps your shoulder.

>"You sure you want to read that... out here of all places...?
>>
>>596222
>Sure, why not. We were punched by your sister for an hour while meditating so we can do this while evading dragons. Or are we refering to you?
>>
>>596253
>Or are we
Or are you
>>
>>596253
>"You let V punch you? That must have sucked. Anyway... Your not dressed in red or black, so you should be fine when it comes to me... However... The creatures of the nesting grounds are very picky about who they let on their territory... And I still have alittle hunting to do... So I can't guard you. Your friend over there is picking up her stuff that landed everywhere. And Dominick is gone."

You looked towards Aerith, who was doing exactly what Erica said. Picking up all of her gadgets that were scattered everywhere. And Dominick was no where to be seen. You looked back to Erica, but to come to realize she was gone now too.
>>
>>596679
Help aerith pick up her stuff or just accompany her till shes done. Ask about both of our familys in the real world. Go home and read until you fall asleep. Mastering a style in a few hours is impressive and probably need a little rest before continuing.
>>
>>596739
>>596679
No, help her pick her gadget up and try to learn the style now. The king arrives in 2 hours, last we hear. 1 now, probably.i imagine this holds some significance. We need to be as powerful as we can be as quick as we can before the plot moves fuether.
>>
>>596679
Well shit, forgot something important was happening. Just Get somewhere safe and out of this dangerous zone then start reading then.
>>
>>596739
>>596774
>>596797
You close your book and decide to get up and go help Aerith. She you have given you a stressed smile for a moment before continuing on. During the process, ask about your family and about her's.

>"Well, back on earth, I basically live alone. Parents were always busy and got home at dinner and left by time I woke up. Your parents on the otherhand, I barely know. But are pretty nice people, from what I can tell.

You didn't have as much stuff in your arms towards finishing picking up all the gadgets. You'd move over with all of the stuff you collect.

>"Put it in a pile."

You put it down in a pile and Aerith starts rigging something together. You start reading once more, because as far as you know, The High King shows up in Eldham in a hour or two. You'd seem to get far away from the Nesting ground while helping Aerith, so you should have been fine. Though the loud stomping noise off in the distance was alittle distracting.
>>
>>597248
Get our sword ready, lol at the source of the noise.
>>
>>597248
>lol
look
>>
File: Army.jpg (236KB, 1354x590px) Image search: [Google]
Army.jpg
236KB, 1354x590px
>>598484
>>598492
Sorry, that nap took way took way to long.

You draw your sword at the realization of the noise. You weren't sure of what was coming, but it was slowly approaching. You found yourself waiting in suspense for minutes. Until you realize there were much more than a single thing stomping. And than you saw it. It was an army slowly approaching. Not for you, probably. They didn't need an army to stop you. Erica, who was falling towards the large mass of armored men after jumping off a dragon, might have been another story.
>>
>>599158
No problem, man. I get four hours of sleep without my routine 2-hour nap. Im going to sleep a while after this. Good night, OP.

>Fucking shit
>Observe the men. Do they have any recognizable insignia of symbols? Any banners or war standards? Relay our observations to Aerith and see if she can recognize them.
>Is this the king's army? Does he have to be such an attention whore? Is Erica moving to greet them?
>We might need to get help
>>
>>599868
Oh wait, dont the Dargenon have an army?
>>
File: Axrosis.jpg (679KB, 1344x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Axrosis.jpg
679KB, 1344x2000px
>>599868
>>599872
You observe the men coming you way. Thy didn't have any insignia that you recognized. They all walking in a tight formation and mostly decorated in red. Really, there was no guessing in your mind. So instead, you look towards Aerith. But she was so into her work, she hadn't even seemed to notice. You look towards Erica still falling. From her, you could feel that her mask on was. So if greet meant, KILL... then yeah... Erica was about to do some "greeting" alright.

And all you could do was watch. And even here you could tell you were in a "splash zone"(if you get the joke anon) You saw Erica draw her blade as she neared the men. But that's when you heard something else. Something large steadily approaching. Running even. And then you saw it. A large Construct dressed similarly to the soldiers. And it was MASSIVE. The size of a sky scrapper even. It radiated a divine presence, much like your sword... but alot more. And It had a sword in hand as it move towards the falling Erica. And it Clashed with her. It seemed to be losing at first against a head on clash against her. But as Erica lost her momentum, she got sent flying towards you. And crashed next to you well.

She'd lay in a small crater for a moment before getting up and taking off her mask.

>"Been awhile since I clashed with Axrosis..."

Muttering to herself for awhile longer, she would have finally found her way out of the crater and moved next to you.

>"Ever seen High King Damien's Army, kid...? Well now you have."

You looked back towards the army. They were steadily approaching in Formation. With Axrosis leading charge. And on it's shoulder, you could see a man dressed in robes. And what you could only guess was a scepter, he was using as a cane.

---

I told you that it was a group of deadly individuals instead of an army.
>>
>>600025
Sorry
So the king is the man in robes? Okay.

>wave hello
>we should really get back to training
>If we comes to us, introduce ourselves and whatnot

Really starting to wonder why Gerosda has a problem with powerhouses like Erica and the King around.
>>
>>602472
You wave the High King on Axrosis' shoulder. You don't actually see him wave back, but instead see Axrosis do it instead. Not everyday you watch a giant suit of armor wave at you. Then the army slowly changed course at the gesture of Axrosis, to avoid you it seemed. They seemed to have no business with you. So that left you to go back to training....err reading. Erica would have watched them get alittle further.

>"I wonder how mad the Damien will be knowing how close I would have come to kill a majority of his men if he not stopped me... Less than you think, since this isn't the first time..."

She was indirectly talking to you. She must have hit her head or something. After awhile longer of watching the Army leave view, she would have walked back off towards the center of the nesting ground. She hadn't seem to get hr fill yet.

---

I like introducing strong characters... And You haven't seen how strong Damien is... just his divine relic.
>>
>>602764
What he controls is an extension of his power. By that definition, the king is certainly more powerful than what he wields but that wasnt my point. It isnt now either. And I know you like introducing strong characters, OP lol Just have us at least hear of strong antagonistic characters as well.

Having strong allies like these only makes the opposition (The Soulless One and his merry band of depraved assholes) appear more terrifying. But it wont work if you let to much time pass before introducing these terrifying antagonistic characters. Have suggestions here and there of them at the least. Like maybe we overhear one of our crazy powerful allies speaking nervously with one another and you catch a name in whisper. It may even entail they be out of character for a brief moment in time. The frequently happy and benevolent Johnathan solemn and jaw tensed. This is jst a mediocre example. There are better ways to hint at powerful enemies. But you get the gist of It, yah?

>How far are we from finishing with the reading?
>Where's Dominick?
>Does Aerith need anymore help? Ask wjat she plans to do.
>I really want to just train with Erica but I would feel like a dick for just rendering the previous decision meaningless. Reading now doesn't seem all too productive.
>>
>>602764
Go back into the city and read for a while, we can meet the king there with jonathon and all the other big wigs and read til they arive.
>>
>>604376
>>604739
You look down to your book. It wasn't as thick as the book on Gia, so there wasn't much more to read. But you weren't to worried about that. You were alittle more worried about where the fuck Dominick went. Literally, how far could a drunk man go out in the middle of no where. Apparently, very far. You'd just have to look around for him in a bit. You put your attention towards Aerith, and you were about to ask her if she needed anymore help, she'd put her finger in your face.

>"Shhh.... I'm almost finish..."

You watched Aerith slowly put a rune on the device she build. Once it was in place, she would have jumped back and pointed another, smaller, device she built towards it. You ask what it was.

>"A teleporter. It'll rift us to the Magic Shop in Eldham since I DON'T have my hovercraft anymore... Or anything that flies for that matter."

She clicked a button on the smaller device and a rift would have opened up over the device she built. She smiled as if she wasn't actually expecting it to work. She'd go through the rift and you'd follow after her into it. And surprise, surprise, you were in the magic shop. You'd head for the Cathedral, and Aerith split off from you on the way. Something about checking on something.

Making it to the Cathedral, and quickly into the War Room, you find a gathering of rulers. Some kinda big wig meeting. Of course, the ones you knew were here. And Derek was included among them, along with another lady beside him with the high wizard staff.
>>
>>605228
Checking in for the head

>Heeeeeeello, can I hear?
>>
>>605260
W-What? That's alittle vague for me to write on...
>>
>>605409
Sorry, ask if we can listen in on whatever they'll be talking about if this is a meeting an not some dodgy exchange of pleasantries.
>>
>>605476
You listen in on what this all might be about. But among all the whispering and low talking, all you could make out was that the High King had some king of plan of action against the Dangarnon. Everything else sounded inaudible.
>>
>>605516
Walk up to them and pat our greetings
>May I know the plan?
>>
>>605657
You walk up to one of them and pat them on the shoulder, and follow up with a greeting. Ask for a what the plan might have been, because you didn't know.

>"The High King as left us in the dark of his plans until Today, so no one will know until he enters the room, takes his seat, and tells us."
>>
>>606563
>Sit.
>Read.
>>
File: High King.jpg (339KB, 640x992px) Image search: [Google]
High King.jpg
339KB, 640x992px
>>607573
You decide to sit down and read while waiting for the High King to show, so you could listen in on the meeting. As you read, it was mostly on meditation with an current of electricity around you, and little combat training at all. So every now and then, you look up to see someone new in the room. Alot of them looked like rulers, more than likely of small towns. This place would have started to get crowded if Johnathan's Throne room wasn't so large.

As some more time pasted a man came busting through the door. He ran up to the table and slammed his hands down, fresh out of breath and all.

>"P-PLEASE WELCOME... HIGH KING DAMIEN!"

The man would have fell over and rolled under the table. Snoring would have been heard under the table, in new found silence of the room. Heads had turned to the door as they slowly opened. There you would have seen the High King up close. You was old. Maybe old enough to be your grandpa, but something sad that h was much older than he appeared. At his sides Erica and a strange looking individual walked with him. And there were 3 soldiers behind him. The High King would have moved towards a seat that seemed to be specifically for him, using his scepter as a walking cane. Once he sat down, he seemed to take a moment to relax. Muttering something about a long trip.

All of the rulers in the room looked restless.
>>
>>607696
>Just nonchalantly introduce ourselves like this is completely normal
>Hello again! My name is Barry Nathan Master Lewis Jr.
>>
>>608033
>THE FIFTH!
>>
File: Kylar.jpg (426KB, 1024x1701px) Image search: [Google]
Kylar.jpg
426KB, 1024x1701px
>>608033
You get up and casually introduce yourself in the dumbest way you could think of. Most of the rulers turned their heads towards you, visually angry for your show of stupidity. The ones you actually knew, on the otherhand, kept their eyes on the king. They expected this from you. As for the High King himself, his green eyes slowly moved over to you. The strange looking man started making his way over to you, with his sword in one of his many hands. The old king raised his hand to the guard.

>"Halt, Kylar... It nice to meet you young Natheniel... My information source, Iras, warned me of this kind of behavior from you. But it isn't as bad as she warned me it would be. Alittle funny actually."

The High King would have given a low chuckle that filled the empty room. Everyone in the room looked little... what was the word... since surprise wasn't the word to describe the looks of everyone in the room.
>>
>>608166
Confounded. Your word is confounded.
>"I'm flattered."
>Where is Iras anyway? And Herald and Mavis? Look around for them.
>wait for the king to continue speaking
>>
>>608166
Unfortunately our first meeting was strained. I've been meaning to speak to her to reconcile for my part. She has been scarce since the water kingdom fell.

I really want to bury the hatchet with her. Poor iras has just gotten shit from Nathaniel . Though drunk iras was funny as hell to read.
>>
>>608206
Hey! We're best friends!
>>
>>608206
Iras it's actually my favorite character in this quest. She's best friend material. I think she and Nathaniel have this unique relationship where they're seemingly abusive to one another but dont necessarily act on part of or evoke hate. I certainly dont. My actual besy friend have a similar relationship. Sometimes outsider misunderstand but we really do care fkr one another and neither of us gets offended when the other "abuses". In fact, we laugh. What do you think, OP?
>>
>>608269
I would correct the typos or bother to read a post before submitting it but admittedly, I'm a lazy person.
>>
>>608269
I totally get that but iras does not seem to understand that or like it at all. If she did i don't think she'd have left the party and stayd gone and joined with this king guy.
Also the way I interpreted Nathans interaction with her it seemd like he was still pissed at her for being all condescending since they met, then got used to screwing around with her cause it was fun. Woudn't seem that bad but he just keeps going on and never letting up, never even had a real conversation with her.
>>
>>608198
>>608206
With the King's Mentioning of Iras, you suddenly ask about her whereabouts. And for that matter, where were Herald and Mavis. You look around for them. You quickly spot Mavis and Herald by Johnathan's side. And Mavis was wearing some new shining royal guard armor. She must have gotten that promotion. As for Iras, she was no where to be seen.

>"Iras is gather alittle more last minute information, She'll show up towards the end of this gather. You may speak with her than for however long you want."

And with that, the High King would have cleared his throat, to gather the attention of everyone in the room. As if everyone wasn't looking to him already.

>"As you all already know, there is looming threat of Gerosda. The Dangarnon. With the little we know of them as a whole group, they've caused much terror to our lands. Put the people of our lands into a falsehood of hope that their threat might be avoided. Well, I say we put a end to the games they've been playing."

The room suddenly burst with conversation. Alot of the rulers were asking the question of how it would be accomplished. Some just spoke irrelevant gibberish. The chatter took place for only a few moments before the High King stomped his scepter on the ground once. Making a slight wave of Divine energy fill the room. It grabbed her attention. And there was something strange going on with your sword. Almost as if it was shivering.

>"Please... Let me finish before you all go at it. Now, with the help of Iras, I've come up with a way to stop them. And it'll be simple enough for a child to understand. From the information she's gathered, the Dangarnon are planning to make the final step in release and restoration of the Soulless' one's powers. At the Stilts of the Realm is where they will perform this."

A few mutters in the rooms before silence one more.

>"As for how they will perform it, as you know they've been collecting Cursed Weapons made by the Soulless One. They were sent to Gerosda along with the Demons and Sin Devils to cause havoc in the early ages. But from what Galeron... Tark's Lord... and the Sin Devil of Pride... has told us, When the cursed weapons are stockpiled and offered, their power can returned to their creator along with extra depending on how many the weapon has slain. Which is way the attack on Far Water occurred... Veridia's Godslayer has killed many in the hands on many. We believe the offering is bound to happen soon. And with the returned power, and the power the Soulless One has been gathering over the many centuries. Yes... I do realize that this might be a trap that might put be the end of us all. But at that realization, you must also realize what if it was not a trap. Then what. Would you simply let them release the Soulless One into Gerosda. To Cause havoc that the Gods will not be able to help with? Regardless of what you think... I want to know who will stand with me. Towards Peace regardless of the risk."
>>
>>608269
Nah, she completely despises Nate.
>>
>>608269
She tried to blow you up, remember.... You remember what happened t the gun slinger when she got hit by those Arrows. That was her intention to happen to you.
>>
>>608293
Sorry, I thought the middle finger thing was pretty funny. Mean but funny.
>>608364
This is why shes so awesome. But aw I wanted to be friends.
>>608349
>I suppose that's my job. I didn't ask tk be summoned but now that I'm here, I will do what I can. But have you considered this may be a trap for us to come to them?
>>
>>608390
Oops, sorry, scratch the part about proposing it may be a trap. Missed it in the reading.
>>
>>608390
>"Thank you, Young Nathaniel. And what of the rest of you. Shall you along on so much younger than you all simply out shine you all?"

Instantly you saw the rulers you knew, stand up. As for the leaders...there was muttering for a few minutes. Before a few stood up, and saying that they would help. But there were still alot that stayed seated.

>"I see... Then... The ones that have stayed seated are free to leave. But the ones that have gotten up, I congratulate you for being of aid to your realm. And may take their seat once more."

The ones that didn't get up would have left the room. As for the ones that did, they would have sit back down.

>"Now... Once Iras gets here... We may make this a proper plan. Until than, do any of you have any questions... I'll take any at all."
>>
>>608494
>Can I have my own kingdom? I always wanted to be a king.

Im drawing a blank on questions so theres that. Admitedly when the kingdom fell I thought about making one where that town fell but shit got derailed with the bandits.

>>608390
Oh it totally was, we just kept pushing it too much after that.
Perhaps we can fix that and be friends when she shows up.
>>
>>608532
>"Well it depends really. If you have the follows to aid you in building a kingdom... sure. If you have the Resources, then why now. If you have neither.... I can't really say that you can."

Before you can say anything, Iras would have come walking through the door. She made way for the king, paying little attention to anything around her except for where she was going. Once she was at his side, she would have whispered something.

>"I see..."

Iras would have backed away from the High King, and then looked to Erica. The awkwardness of a mother and daughter staring at each other filled the room.
>>
>>608611
>"BESTIE."
As in best friend
>>608532
I'm for this. I only meant to tease, not provide a culture where hate would fester
>>608494
>How old are you?
>Who were your parents?
>Can you teach me how to use a divine weapon?
>>
>>608494
>>608645
Oh right
>What are the Stilts of the Realm
>What are Sin Devils? I like Kitty. Who's lust, envy, wrath, greed, sloth, and gluttony?
>>
>>608611
>"I want money for this saviour business then. can get a lot of resources with that."
>shout "oh my god, you two are related!"

Yeah we're gonna need to do a lot to make a kingdom if they want us to do it from scratch. Like training swordsman ship but 20 times harder and longer. fucking bullshit. So, money and people.
>>
>>608716
"serously if those fucking other kings can't be bothered to help then i demand money from them. It's the least the bloody cowards can do."
>>
>>608645
>>608656
You shout "BESTIE" towards Iras. You bluntly ignores you and continued to stare at her mother.

So you turn to the High King with QUESTIONS. One about his age. Secondly about his parents. Another about mentor ship in the art of Divine weapon wielding. One about the Stilts of the Realm. And the last on about Sin Devils.

>"Hold one young one... So many questions at a time. First... You should never ask a elder about their age. A bit rude, don't you say. But if you must know, I've lost track of my age really. All I know is that I'm somewhere in between the age of two hundred and... three hundred twenty. As for my parents... they were farmers. And I almost lived the same life if I not come across the divine weapon I hold now. And speaking of that, I will not teach you. For the fact that ever divine weapon is different from one another. It's something to learn on your own really. And the stilts of the realm is a massive cavern under Gerosda. With Rumors saying that there is a doorway to the Banished realm. Well, it isn't a rumor anymore I suppose.

And then, the High King sat for a moment thinking about an answer to your last question. When he finally had it, he would have cleared his throat.

>"Sin Devils were the Generals to the Demons. They were more powerful than most of the demons and controls all of them in the early ages. Lust was Lilith, the Succubus. Able to control anyone she wanted, regardless of if thy had a choice in the matter or not. Slain by Sir Pen'slay. Envy was Helios, the Shapeshifter. Used it's powers to watch others closely. Weaker of the Sin Devils. Not slain as of yet... but hasn't made an appearance in some time. Wrath was Etrigan, the Indomitable. A vicious Sin Devil that gave none mercy. Slain by Erica in her teenage years, which was also when I made her the new champion after Sir Pen'slay murder by the hands of the Sin Devil. Greed was Madrigal, the Immortal. A Sin Devil able to steal life energy from others and essentially the creator of Death Magic. Slain by Sol Cythraul. Sloth was Lyso, the Infectious. A Sin Devil that had the ability to slow others to a stop with an aura. Currently sitting around Avarice, harmless pretty much as long as he's doesn't miss a meal. And finally, Gluttony was Rixia, the Endless Hunger. A sin devil that killed anything she laid her eyes on and afterwards ate it, besides it's fellow Sin Devils. Slain by Sir Pen'slay. They were all given quite powerful weapons to assist in their powers"
>>
>>608716
>"I'll think about it during our attack on our enemies..."

You shout out to Iras and Erica that they were related. Erica would have looked towards you with a sarcastic, "Really?" face.
>>
>>608786
>Can someone please tsll me how I was summoned?
>>
>>608872
Derek would have waved towards you. He was still standing in the back with the lady with the high wizard staff.
>>
>>608872
Ive also been a littlw worried about Derek lately. After Bondi n with the cursed weapon, he's adopted a "villainous" appearance, correct? You said one can lose themselves if there mind js weak when wielding a cursed weapon. They are forced into servitude under the Soulless One (of which from this moment forth I will abbreviate as SO). Im worried about Derek being a spy.
>>
>>608883
You could always call him out...
>>
>>608881
>Long time no see, Gandalf!
>Offer him a hug for old times same
>Ask for the explanation
>>
>>608888
That, sir, is a dick move.
But...
>Spontaneously exclaim that the Soulless One is a godly turd.
>>
>>608891
Don't forget to use our lvMAX psychology skills to observe Dumbledore's reaction.
>>
>>608889
>>608891
>>608899
You go over to Derek, and tell him it's been a long time. And you offer him a hug for old time's sake.

>"That it has, Summoned one. But nothing has changed."

So that was a no on the head. So you just move onto the asking of an explanation.

>"Well it isn't too complicated. It the aid of some rift runes, and alittle Divine mana 'borrowed' from the King to power the runes, I was able to make a rift to another realm different from our own. It's a practice that started the same time the Dangarnon showed up..."

At the end of the explanation, you suddenly shout an insult of the Soulless one. A childish one at that. Heads suddenly turn towards you. But you observe Derek's reaction. Which was hard to make out since it kinda looked like his face was made of shadows with yellow eyes. But as far as you could tell, there wasn't much of a reaction.
>>
>>608924
Yellow. Eyes. He needs an eye doctor.

>To the King
>Should we know what Iras reported?
>Can we know the finer details of the plan?
>>
>>608924
Shouldn't he react in some way? I'm not sure if you're doi n this I'm purpose, OP, but that's a bit suspicious.
>>
>>608955
>King's backstory is fairly Arthurian. Tell him a short summary of the tae of King Arthur and his Knight lf the Round Table. Also the wizard Merlin. Was there a wizard in his life?
>>
>>608955
>>608979
>>608958
It's not that he didn't react. It's more so that you can't make out the details of expressions on his face because his face is pretty much misted in shadows.

---

You go over to the king and ask if you should know of what Iras reported him. He would have slowly shoot his head.

>"No need... It's more of a tactical detail I need to include as I'm making a plan.

And about the plan, you ask for the finer details of it.

>"The plan can go one of two ways. An ambush, or an attack. Depending on if he make it before or after those villians make it to stilts of the realm first. Either way, the priority will be stop the offering. And the second priority will be detaining the mysterious leader."

Sounded simple enough. So you decide to move onto something else. That something was telling the King how his backstory sounded like a fairy tale of your world. You give him a summary of the tale and he would have simply smiled. You ask if there was a merlin in his life.

>"Yes, Aktara... It's been so long since I heard the tale of King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table... The version I'm familiar with atleast."
>>
>>609012
So many teachers, so little time.

>Ah okay, has Aenas (Is that the dudes name? I forget) been interrogated yet? Perhaps he has information valuable to this plan?
>What do we do now?
>>
>>609012
Night, OP
>>
>>609046
>"Yes, Aedan the Illusionist has been interrogated. He held no useful information... the same case with the Dragon Master and the Death Dragon... As for what you could be using your time for now, you can go do whatever you want for the time until our plan is ready. Which you'll know when I'm reaching out for you."
>>
>>609078
>Go talk to the awkward daughter pair.
>>
>>609090
You move a few steps over to the side to speak to Iras and Erica. You look at them both. Only Erica gives you the moment to look at you. But it was Iras to speak up, still not looking towards you.

>"What do you want, Idiot?"
>>
>>609370
>Can I talk to you in private?
>>
>>610972
>"Fine..."

Iras would have looked away from her mother and turned to you. Grabbing you by the shoulder, she dragged you to a private corner so you two could talk.

>"What do you want."
>>
>>611670
>If I'm idiot 1, does that make you idiot 2?
>>
>>611732
No dont say this
>>611670
>"I'm sorry for treating you like:"
>Lift up our middle finger
>"I never meant to create any hate between us. I enjoy your company and I only meant to tease you. Forgive me."
>>
>>611670
Listen, I'm sorry I was a little difficult when we started. I'd just lost the world I always knew and your... attitude really rubbed me the wrong way. Honestly I really respect your fighting prowess and even if you dislike me I admit I enjoy your company.
>>
>>611816
Nah, I just like teasing people with antagonistic attitudes and bullying bullies. And it's her character I like rather than her fighting prowess.
>>
>>611898
Yeah you took that shit beyond teasing.
Also, didn't she leave her family to adventure cause she wanted to prove her strength or something? I was just thinking of good qualitys about her and her aim is pretty damn good, so i tossed that in.
>>
>>611925
No, this isnt some warrior princess movie. She does it because shes responsible and she fights against the Dargenon as her own agenda. Another reason why I respect this character's character. She defies the "royalty is spoiled and ignorant" stereotype and actually does shit.
And yes, admittedly I did go too far. But do keep in mind that tone plays a tremendous role in communication. My tone does not concise with the tone you read my words with. But again, I concede to the point that I was a wang rod.
>>
>>611963
>concise
Coincide
>>
>>611963
But her mom and other family are already doing that. I don't see why she had to seperate from them and do it on her own if not to get stronger. Also this doesn't seem like an amazonian setting so i don't know why you're bringing up warrior princess movies. Females fight like regular males here like its normal.
>>
>>611990
>Also, didn't she leave her family to adventure cause she wanted to prove her strength or something?
Equals warrior princess movie. I'm no misogynist. Be careful.
>>611990
This was all mentioned in the first thread, anon. When I asked what's her purpose for fighting, she said her family isnt doing anything. Honestly, they weren't at the time. Her mother didn't wsnt to have anything to do with this before the kings plan. Veridia only sheltered us. She wasn't involved until they ATTACKED her and her kingdom and took her arm. Revenge is always a nice motivator. Also, now they pose a threat to Gerosda. No kingdom to rule over if Gerosda no longer exists. Understand?
>>
>>611990
Warrior princesses aren't confined to Amazon mythology. Vikings and barbarians are inclusive. So is any culture that supports women to undertake the discipline of combat.
>>
>>611990
I dont mean to sound patronizing or condescending if I do. Apologies. I just dont want any misunderstandings.
>>
>>611754
>>611816
>>611754
>>611816
You give Iras a heart felt apology... (Blue Anon's...) and Iras would have stared down at you for awhile longer after. Making it suspenseful. Before she sighed.

>"I suppose I've been acting like a child with a grudge... So I must apologize for that. But I cannot forgive you. I will stop my daily act of trying to kill you... but I will not forgive you until your worthy of being forgiven."

Made enough sense Iras would have walked back over to her mother to engage in their staring contest. Wait a minute, did she say daily?
>>
>>612128
Again, respect.
>BYE BESTIE
>Go back to our study. I want to say hello to Herald and Mavis but I'll go with this.
>>
>>612128
Go read the bloody book now, that shits been put on the back burner long enough and we have a huge battle to get to soon.
>>
>>612167
>>612201

You shout goodbye to Iras and sit down. And finally open your book once more. And start reading. Like before, alot of the book is, to put it simply, telling you to meditate. And from what you can tell, it's long periods of meditation without a break AT LEAST three days. You weren't sure you had that much time before the plan went into effect.
>>
>>612344
Ooookay let's find Erica
>>
>>612493
This
Goddamn it, i wanted to do this on our own but this fucking battle fucked those plans over.
>>
>>612493
>>612556
You go over to Erica and Iras, this time to talk to Erica. This time they both look towards you. Erica raised her hand and waved towards you.

>"Watcha need now, kiddo?"
>>
>>612779
>I need to stop being wierd and a little creepy and instead learn how to fight. Can you teach me Ishkur?
>>
>>612779
>Show her the book "Could you teach me this style in less than three days? I'd like to learn and mix it before we head to battle."

>>612856
Goddamn dude.
>>
>>612871
>>612856
You show Erica the book and ask if she could teach you Ishkur.

>"Fast Mentoring Coming up. The difficultly levels comes as followed: Hard, Harder, Impossible. Anything lower is likely to take too long. And the higher you go, the faster you learn it. So, whats your choice kid.
>>
>>613025
Harder
>>
>>613025
>Impossible
Dare to fail
>>
>>613025
Harder is the wisest choice but I'm an idiot so...
>>
I just don't want her to maim us or something. If she doesn't you can Switch my vote to impossible. If you Don't want to tell us cause it counts as out of character knowledge then throw a die between harder and impossible to choose.
>>
>>613220
Her fighting style is a little too elegant to entail maiming, I think. She makes clean cuts. There wont be any disablement or disfigurement.

Goodnight, OP. Goodnight, anon.
>>
>>613220
>>613314
She'll start off with with strong attacks but you've both been told before that the longer she has the mask on, the more likely is is to turn you into armless swordsman. So you forced to learn quickly or not at all/
>>
New Thread:
>>614699
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.