[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morgan Adventures 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Four heroes.png (1MB, 1996x2123px) Image search: [Google]
Four heroes.png
1MB, 1996x2123px
Cute Yuri Edition.

Welcome to Morgan Adventures. You're the voice inside Morgans head, and you and your unlikely band of friends are out to save the world!

Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/NvwfkrB8

Previous Adventures:
>>561490

>>579254
"Well... if you really want to leave that life behind. We could heat a sword with fire and burn that mark away while you bite a towel. But it's gonna really hurt. And Jail will call us idiots even if she will heal it anyway."
>Porter kneels on the ground as she gets on her knees.
>Back facing toward you she strips off her shirt.
>"If this is what it takes to prove it to you, I'll endure any pain."
>You walk over.
>You rub your hand along her back.
"Porter.."
>You drop to your knees hugging her from behind.
>"Why.. Just burn it off already.. I can take it."
"I know, but.. I think you're fine the way you are.."
>"Thanks Morg.."
"You know, I think my sister is dating one of the workers. I am happy for her but I don't want to think how it even works with her being made of hay."
>"She can manipulate hay right? So basically all she has to do when he puts it inside is-"
"Porter!"
>"I borrowed one of Jailenes books, it's her fault for carrying around such smut."
"Speaking of her, Jailene is working too hard. She didn't take well leaving that guy behind. But... it would not have worked well. She is from the north and a wanderer, she would be unhappy stuck in an isolated town all her life. Not to mention they could have basically forced her to stay there forever."
>"I'm glad Jailene is with us."
"Porter um.."
>You put her blue shirt back on her.
>"What's up Morg?"
"Maybe, this is gonna sound weird but.. Porter... uh... do you think we... we like each other the way a man and a woman like each other?"
>Porter is blushing heavily.
>"I.. I mean why? You don't think it's weird do you?"
"Not at all. In fact.. Porter."
>You grab her hands as your fingers slip between hers.
>Moonlight is shining down through the window as you sit across from each other on the floor in your bedroom.
>You move your lips closer to hers.
>Porter is looking around nervously before she slowly leans in closer to you.
>You feel your lips press against hers.
>You taste her sweet mouth.
>"Mmph.."
"Mmm."
>You wrap your arms around each other kissing and making out.
>Suddenly Jailene walks in on the two of you.
>"I knew both were gay."

1/3
>>
>>583650
>You decide to help with the farmwork and train with your friends.
>It looks like Porter and you are going to be sharing a bed from now on..
>But you've never had anyone to love like this before..
>Your heart feels all fluttery.
>You feel almost whimsical as you do menial farm labor.
>This desire within you, suddenly burning to feel her warmth again.
>"Whats going on Morg?"
>You nearly drop the rake.
"O-oh, Porter, you scared me.. Whats going on?"
>"Just, thought I'd say hi to my girlfriend."
>She wraps her arm around you.
"P-porter.."
>"I'm just teasing you, there's no need to get so worked up."
"I-i know.. I just.."
>"Just?"
"N-nothing.. I'm.. I'm fine.. I just have to do my farmlabor, yep yep yep."
>"Ok? I thought you'd be a little more open with me once we became partners, but apparently you still keep things from me."
"I-it's no big deal. Really."
>You're not sure how to deal with these feelings right now.
"I'm going to go milk the cows!"
>"Hey wait I can-"
>Porter sighs as you take off.
>"Help."

2/3
>>
>>583660
>You talk with Milly alone.
"Milly... I know you want to leave the farm and visit the big cities. But... if you do... let's do it together okay? You are strong but frail. And I can patch you up if you can't. Plus... I am quite sure you can't stay away from the green for long. Your power comes from earth and nature and big cities have little of that. Granted I am not absolutely sure and I have been wrong with some things, like that Porter should be able to manipulate water in all it's states easily, but if you didn't have limits like that then the military would just have a golem army. You know sometimes I can just feel where the Earth is when I close my eyes, I am just imaging it or is just or if I'm learning Earth magic?"
>"Sounds great. I'm always happy to stick with you big Sis. And yeah, it sounds like you're starting to become aware. But I feel it on a more visceral level."
"Milly! You know what visceral means?"
>"Jailene is helping me get smarter in exchange for teaching her a little bit about arcane magic."
"What did you mean by visceral though?"
>"I can see their shapes, the energy of the whole earth, like a wave of light along the ground I can see everything."
"That's great.. I... I feel horrible for leaving dad behind. But this... this is a revolution. Is hard to say who is wrong and who is right. I think most nobles are greedy jerks, but... but I don’t think having a girl not much older than me as Queen would really improve things much. From what I have read about revolutions, they will just end replacing the nobles, and... will that make things better? I honestly don't know. I just know is the little people, the ones without power or money, the ones that will end paying for it, with their blood and tears."
>"You worry too much. I know with the four of us, we can save dad and rescue the kingdom!"
"Milly, come on, this is serious."
>"I am serious. I wanna rescue Dad."
"We can't just barge in.. We need a plan.."
>"We'll think of something."
"When the time comes, I swear I'll free Dad.."

What should I be doing right now?

3/3
>>
>>583664
We could ask Porter if she thinks she can take over the gang in her father's absence (assuming he is). If we can get them to turn their protection racket into providing actual protection against monsters and maybe random northern sorties. The downturn in trading caravans to rob because all the rich and well connected folk are locked up might help. Might be able to stabilise the south when the war gets here, especially since the townies are so against protecting themselves.

Actually we have no idea at all what the political situation anywhere is. Maybe we could start hanging around the inn and asking refugees and traders etc.
>>
>>583664
>We need information. Let's ask around travelers that have come from the north recently to know what's going on.
>Let's talk to Jail, make sure she is taking care of herself.
>Ask Jail if she is jealous of us and Morgan. Tease her about her liking girls but being in denial, then apologise since that was rude.
>There is no way a band of bandits can defeat a trained army and people will hate us for being associated with them, so don't tell Morgan to take over the gang.
>Practice magic and fighting a lot. >Also make Porter wear a metal armor do she gets used to it.
>Is there someone else that can help? I mean the military is looking for you, so even with Milly help it would be very hard to rescue dad and Morgan's father.
>>
>>584268
This works.

Also

>Don't rush things, if that girl is smart, and she is, she expects us to try to rescue dad.
>>
I'm glad I left as soon as Morgan met that girl on the train. Unbelievable that the scarecrow turned into the most interesting character. Just knew you sad fucks would turn a somewhat interesting quest into another shitty yuri fest.
>>
>>585343
>Milky fucks a guy, no problem.
>Morgan is lesbian, I ragequit the quest.

Well whatever.
>>
>>586207
>Morgan is lesbian
Hold your horses there friendo, that doesn't mean Morgan won't get dicked (and like it) in this quest
>>
>>588677
And I don't care. I just got angry because an idiot posted just to say it was leaving this quest.
>>
>>583732
>>584268
>>584278
>>586207
>>588677
>It's late at night.
>You're up in the room with Porter.
>Shes sitting crisscross on your bed in a blue tank top.
>"Whats up Morg, you've been kinda quiet."
"I was just wondering, if your father is really gone, can you take over the gang in his absence?"
>"W-what?! Morgan! I can't believe you would ask that!"
"Huh?"
>"I thought you and everyone here in the south was against our gang? Now you want me to lead them? What's brought this on?"
"The south has no way of protecting itself.. You know that.. We talked about this up on the mountain remember?"
>"Even still. I don't know if I have what it takes.."
"You should try. We need the Wyverns help if we even want a little bit of protection against the north."
>Shes quiet for a moment.
>"My gang.. It's.. Just.. I'll need time, to reconnect.."
"What do you mean?"
>"To make sure that everyone is still cool with me the way we used to be. And that they're ok with me taking over. I haven't really been involved for a few years now."
"Do you need me to go with?"
>"Why?"
"You just, don't seem very confident on your own."
>She laughs.
>"I'll be fine, they're still like family. But are you sure you wanna come too? These are the same people that have been causing the south to suffer."
"I'm sure."
--

>Its the next morning and you're downstairs.
"Hey, Jailene, how are things?"
>She sighs.
>"I don't think I'm cut out for farmwork. Training the townspeople is simple enough, but I can't get the hang of all the manual labor. >How do you do it?"
"I dunno. Just routine I guess."
>She sighs.
"You smell again."
>"Bathing interferes with productivity time."
"Not this again.."
>"So how are things with Porter?"
>You smirk.
"Jealous Jailene?"
>She seems disgusted at the notion.
>"Not by a longshot. I knew you both were gay anyway. You're way too friendly with her."
"I.. I'm not completely gay.. I mean, I like men too."
>"But have you ever been with one?"
"N-no.."
>"I suppose it's none of my concern though."
"D-don't change the subject! You'd better take a bath Jail."
>She sighs again.
>"Alright then. I suppose it's pointless to try and save time bathing when I'm wasting more time arguing anyway."
>>
>>590609
>Later in Surrova.
>You're talking to the mayor.
>You need information regarding what's happened up north.
"Varidia, have you heard anything regarding the war?"
>"Not really, actually, there was a caravan that got attacked by the bandits the other day."
>Porter is grimacing.
"What were they hauling?"
>"That's just it. According to the guy who made it back to town, it was full of people escaping Cnidaria."
"What? Why would they want to take a bunch of refugees?"
>"I have no idea."
"Porter, you know where they would be right?"
>"Probably in Phylum."
>She seems really depressed.
"Mayor, I think we'll head over there and check it out."
>"Woah woah woah! You can't just go over there! Phylum is a cesspool for crime! The bandits have it entirely under their thumb!"
"We'll be fine, right Porter?"
>She's just staring off into space.
>Before you head off you make sure Porter is fitted with metal armor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZslONPD2Ms
>You head over to the town of Phylum.
>There are gang members everywhere.
>Guys in suits and gang tattoos, smoking and leaning up against buildings.
>Others being sleazy and hitting on women.
>Porter takes in a deep breath and smiles.
>"This place never changes."
--
>She leads you into a building where the WOP base of operations is established.
>"Hey, Porter! We were so worried when we heard the north was attacked, where is Karrkoff, er I mean, your Dad?"
>"I'm not sure he made it back Torrence.. Whats with you guys capturing that caravan?"
>"We just needed some information on what was going on. From what we learned though, the army has powerful weapons and they're crushing the guys in the capital right now."
>"That's terrible."
>"Terrible? What do you mean?"
>"W-what?"
>"I mean, if we can get on their good side, we'll have the most powerful ally on the entire continent!"
>He sounds enthusiastic.
"P-porter.."
>"I know.. Torrence! How dare you talk like that. They're the ones who've taken Dad captive."
>"All the more reason to be patient and play to their good side so we can ensure his release."
>"You.. You're a coward!"
>"How dare you! I am not! Karrkoff left me in charge! I'm just trying to do what's right so we survive. That's what we've always done. Oh, but I forgot, you're too scared yourself to get your hands dirty!"
>Porter doesn't seem to have a response to that.

Jailene and Milly are at home..
I have no idea what I should say right now..
>>
>>590645
>Wisper "Can you beat him? Chalengue him in a dual for the leader position? I mean if you lose we will be in deep shit. So please don't rush like you always do and think it."
>>
>>590808
This works.

Also GM we hat two votes to NOT try to take over the gang. And only one to try to take over it.

See
>>584268
>>584278
>>
>>590808
>>590825
>You whisper
"Can you beat him? Challenge him in a duel for the leader position? I mean if you lose we will be in deep shit. So please don't rush like you always do and think it through."
>"I can't! If I lose I'll have to do whatever he wants!"
>"Considering a duel are you?"
>He suddenly gets a salacious grin.
>"If I win, you'll have to strip naked for me."
"As if! Porter you can't do something like that!"
>She whispers.
>"I can't beat him anyway.. Theres no way, I haven't been training like I used to.."
>He snickers.
>"Its so sad that the daughter of our leader is so weak and lacking in pride. Karrkoff must be ashamed of you."
>Porter growls.
>"I don't even want to be the leader! I just don't want you to mess things up by siding with people who are clearly bad!"
"Porter no! If you lose you'll be humiliated by him!"
>"I know.. Right now.. There's just no way I can win."
--
>>
>>597288
>You're back at home.
>Rain pouring down outside the bedroom.
"Porter, look, I'm sorry.."
>"Save it.."
"But, I only wanted to help..
>"Yeah, well, there's no helping this. Sometimes you can't fix things, even when you want to."
"But.. We can always try-"
>"Whats the point.. I can't beat Torrence. Even with magic it's impossible."
"How do you know?"
>"He just is. When you spend all that time training and stealing things from others, you become sharp, more agile. I'm out of practice. We've had a few skirmishes, but I used to train almost every single day before."
"It's really that bad huh?"
>"I can tell, his reflexes are primed. He would have been ready to act in an instant. If we were to fight, it'd be like I was standing still."
"Is there anyone you know in the village that can help you train the way you used to?"
>"Oh sure. In fact, you should come train too. I may have given you some basic lessons, but these guys have been teaching people way longer."
"You sure it's ok for an outsider to train with you all?"
>"Woah woah woah! You are my guest! And if anyone complains I'll punch their lights out!"
"Hehe, alright."
--

>You're back in Phylum the next day.
>You're at a training ground.
>This town is very pretty with it's trees and unique architecture.
>"Hey Buvague show Morg here the ropes, I'm gonna go find Tornique and see if he wants to train me."
>"Sure. Your name is Morg?"
>Buvague has short brown hair, pale skin, his eyes are an intense orange.
>He looks about your age.
>His tone of voice seems firm but somewhat kind.
>His body is also thin and toned bearing some scars showing through his gi.
"I-it's actually Morgan."
>He reaches out his hand.
>You shake it, he grips it firmly.
>"Your hands are rough for a woman."
"I.. Well er-"
>"Thats good! It will make it much easier to wield a sword."
"R-right."
>"Before we begin, I see you have two knives on your waist, may I see them?"
"Sure.."
>You hand them over.
>"Have these always been your weapons?"
"Well.. Yeah, I mean, I used a machete at first, but it didn't seem right."
>"And, how long have you been training?"
"For the last two months or so, maybe a little longer."
>He seems at a loss for words.
>"B-but.. You only just started? Morgan, don't you realize it's more difficult to wield two weapons instead of one?"
"But they're light and easy to carry!"
>"The kind of range here implies you need to get close to your target in order to do anything."
"So?"
>"So, what I'm saying is, maybe you should consider weapons with a greater reach in order to put some distance between you and the enemy."
"I.. I think I'll just stick with my knives for now. I've managed so far."
>"Very well, then let us begin."
--
>>
>>597292
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjObRm9e81Y

>"You've been fighting like this the whole time? Your movements are entirely unrefined."
"What do you mean? I just wait for openings and then I strike."
>"Thats not good enough. You cannot just wait for openings, you must create them."
"You mean like a parry?"
>"Exactly."
"My father, he's already shown me-"
>"It's sloppy. I'm not sure how long he trained you, but clearly its not something you do very often when facing opponents."
>You pause.
>"My blade keeps you at a distance. Any opponent with a longer weapon will have a significant advantage keeping you far away unless you enter their strike zone and parry. It's dangerous, and one slip up will most certainly cost you your life."
"Gimmie a break! I've been a farm girl my whole life, I'm not a warrior!"
>"Hey, I was asked to train you, I'm just telling you the truth. You might not like it, but facing the facts might save your life one day."
>He sighs.
>"Porter and you are friends right? For how long?"
"About a month now."
>"She usually keeps to herself, she must really like you."
"Y-yeah.."
>"Anyhow, no one can fight on an empty stomach, let's go get some food."
---------
>>
>>597293

>You're sitting across from Buvague..
>He seems really strong..
"How long have you been training?"
>"Practically my whole life, since I was old enough to hold a sword. I'm also good with spears, bows, axes, nunchucks, but my favorite is the kusarigama."
"Hehe, I see.."
>"So tell me about yourself. You said you were a farmer."
>Suddenly he gasps.
>"Are you the daughter of that farmer who rallied Surrova to defend itself against us!?"
"Uh-"
>He grins.
>"Impressive."
"T-thanks?"
>"The wyverns have been getting a little too greedy lately anyway. We used to do it just to survive, but now it's more for sport, and its hurting the entire south, to include us as well. Less traders want to come down here, so that's less supplies for everyone involved."
You sigh.
"I'm surprised none of you ever realized that. You really shouldn't steal either, why not get involved in trade?"
>"That's the thing, we are involved in trade now. We're trying to transition to more honest business, but some traders still don't want to come down if they think they're going to get robbed."
"Well duh."
>"We've stabbed ourselves in the foot. And not only that, but we still can't seem to get other towns to trust us anymore. It's been bad for business all around."
"Oh, I've been meaning to ask, how is it you all get food? Since you can't do business with other towns?"
>"Our leader imported a bunch of dirt from the North sometime back, and since then we've been able to maintain small gardens. Though from what I hear, our crops aren't nearly as impressive as what you and your Dad grow all the way out there."
>You blush.
"Oh stop.."
>"I'm serious, what techniques do you use?"
"Well, I'm pretty sure it's just the dirt.. There's plenty of good dirt, but it's all in places where monsters roam."
>"That's always the big problem with starting farms.. Maybe instead of stealing, we should be trying to start one of our own. The production of goods would really help everyone out."
"If you need any tips on how to get started, just let me know."
>"I will! Thanks Morgan."
"Y-yeah, no problem."

Buvague seems cool. Maybe I should train with him some more..
Should I ask him any questions?
Should I try and talk to the refugees?
How should I approach them?
Should I talk to Jailene or Milly?
Is there anything else I should do in Phylum?
>>
>>597294
Keep training how to fight.
Maybe try using a short sword? It would be heavier than the knifes but also have longer reach. He is right the knifes are too risky, specially when dealing with monsters.
Keep your magic practice.
Work on the speech you will give your town guards, if they see themselves more like heroes than doing a job, they will do it better.
Tey to set up Buvague with Jail so she stops moping.
Ask Milly to try to help you with magic.
Remember to keep the farm and trade going as the war means less stuff will come from the north.
>>
>>597559
This works.

Tell Milly you are happy that she finally found someone. Tell her that as soon as you are sure the town and the farm can survive for a while without the two of you, they could go visit a city. Just not in the north as you are a wanted woman there.
>>
>>597559
>>597568

I agree with these two.
>>
Image bump!
>>
>>607089
>The sledge's skate are on dirt, next to snow.
It doesn't work like that...
>>
Fear not, I am still here, it's just taking a while to draw some new things, one of which will be an accurate and detailed map of every single location on the Continent of Radiata.

The other things will be art of the Cnidarian soldiers, costume updates for all the characters.. I'm not that great of an artist, so It'll probably take a while.

If you have any thoughts or suggestions let me know, but expect an update maybe this weekend if things go smoothly.
>>
>>609426
Okay. To be honest I barely watch the art in this quest at all due to being stuck using my cell
>>
File: Blacked.png (732KB, 2248x1935px) Image search: [Google]
Blacked.png
732KB, 2248x1935px
>>
>>613454

Nice.
>>
>>613454
Why does the scarecrow have large boobs and an absurdly small waist? That's sexism! That's objectification!

Seriously though, did our father gave her these proportions, or did it somehow changed since her creation? I can't imagine that being practical for farm work. Did we stuff her this way each time we healed/repaired her?
>>
>>614560
She fixes herself most of the time. So the way her body looks varies. She likes to have big boobs as they make a big tempting target for monsters.
>>
File: fixed AGAIN.png (1MB, 2836x2128px) Image search: [Google]
fixed AGAIN.png
1MB, 2836x2128px
I'm trying as hard as I can to draw this stuff.

I've got these three down so far.

For little easter eggs look at Morgans shoes and the thing next to Jailene.
>>
>>618116
Less art more rp please.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.