[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gangsta quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
Your name is tyrone. You a gangsta nigga.
Items: cellphone, glock, spear, penis
Actions:
go outside
call a homie
call a hoe
kill self
>>
>>500758
Call a hoe
>>
>>500764
You call a hoe. she say she on her way over to suck yo dick.
Items: cellphone, glock, spear, penis
Actions:
Ditch her
Load gun
Get naked
>>
>>500768
Get naked. Then load gun
>>
>>500771
Yo ass gets naked. You load the gun and set it on the bedside table. Right when yo do that, you get a knock at the door.
Items: penis
actions: let her in
ignore her
jerk off instead
>>
>>500776
Let her in
>>
>>500778
you let her in. she take yo hand and lead you to bedroom. she see yo gun and say teasingly "who you shootin' today honey?"
Items: penis
actions: get dick sucked
fuck
kill her
>>
>>500785
Rape her with the gun. Then I strangle her with my penis
>>
>>500788
yo ass shoves the gun up her ass and accidentally done pull the trigger! yo dumbass then ties yo dick around her neck to make sureshe dead. you got no time though, you gotta make a choice.
items: spear, penis, glock, cellphone
actions: call homie
call mom
shoot her corpse again
run from apartment
>>
>>500795
Take picture with cellphone and send them to mom. Then call homie
>>
>>500798
you send the dead woman's pic to your damn mom. she reply wit "shut yo dumb ass up i got no time for lil jokes, im busy working mah corner"
you call your homie and he say he busy on a crack run with jamal and traytonmar
items: spear, penis, cellphone, glock, corpse
actions:
run from apartment before cops come
shoot at random white people from your window
rape corpse
examine room
>>
File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
>>500806
Shoot at whitey
>>
>>500824
you walk to the window, but just as you do cops bust down yo living room door.
items: glock, spear , penis
actions:
shootout with cops
try and escape through window
kill self
get naked again
>>
>>500828
Escape
>>
>>500828
Escape
>>
>>500758
You're already dead, Tyrone.
>>494933
>>
Yo you got a spear? Aight, heres the plan.
Hold the spear out towards the living room door, and when them cops run in, they'll stab themselves.
>>
>>501542
> stab themselves
Sometimes pigs can be so helpful!
>>
>>500828
get naked again see if they're stripper cops
>>
>>500828
escape out winda
go buy a pitbull from Darnell
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.