[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Op is kill vol 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

File: 2e1.jpg (88KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
2e1.jpg
88KB, 680x510px
We talk threads that are dead from poor op.

Maybe op is not kill and people know.

Maybe op read and tell is op is not kill

Maybe someone tell us op is kill...

"no"
>>
Miss cultural evolution thread.

Also alchemist thread

Also many namelesss civ theads where op died from to few people
>>
File: All my fault.png (899KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
All my fault.png
899KB, 1080x1920px
The OP for Fantasy Battleship Quest

I accidentally killed the player character the verry first roll we had to make, scarring him off and killing the quest

pic related
>>
>>499662
this is really sad, but im laughing so hard right now.
>>
Come back to us Apophis ;_;
>>
>>499649
Predator Quest. No quest can fill the void.
>>
Modern necromancer quest.
Demonity series quest.
>>
At what point do we consider the op MIA or kill?

A month, three?
>>
>>499832
if theres been absolutely no contact for a month then MIA. More than 2 Op is for shore kill.

also i miss jara and her ASSload of bad rolls.
>>
>>499847
>>498310
>>
>>499649
I miss Hollow Quest Redux, but I killed it.
I miss Scorpion Girl Quest, but I abandoned it.
I miss Attack on Pokemon Hunter, but I made all the wrong votes.
I miss HMQ, It was too good to die...
I miss Aspiring Emperor Quest, but apparently the QM got his confidence shaken.

But most of all.
More than anything else.
I miss Damp.
>>
>>499662
That quest was hilarious.
>>
>>499897
>I miss Damp.
He wrote the best absolutely human Knight-apprentice. I miss him too.
>>
>>499897
>Aspiring Emperor Quest
Do you know the reason why he stopped making the original one? And why he stopped with the rerun?
>>
>>499960
Apparently he was very unhappy with some of the choices he made with the NPCs and factions in the quest and wanted to start fresh with some changes in the plot. The players were not too happy about the re-do, the MC had been popular. Most of them stuck with him, but every thread at least one person would come in and say "Hey! Glad the quest is back! Buy why is our name XXX?"
I guess he just got unhappy with what he did and stopped.
>>
File: Heh.jpg (51KB, 907x718px) Image search: [Google]
Heh.jpg
51KB, 907x718px
>>499951
>human
>>
I miss "hill giant civ"
It was a while ago but we were just about to fuck over the main enemy

Miss "the Pokemon conflict"
I think that was the name

And I miss this one quest
It wasnt really a quest, more like a game where we moved our archers and troops to kill the enemy troops
> don't remember te name but we did like 5 of this game in 1 thread and was pretty fun
( in te last of the games me and this other anon teamed up as green and blue to fight op who was red
>>
>>500000
Just noticed, nice pent 0s by the way
>>
>>499986
That was me who kept doing that. Kek I cause the death of a quest. He should have kept the old MC and ran with it.
>>
>robobun where art thou?
>>
Both fallout civ quests. One was taken by a thunderstorm, and the other left during the night.
>>
>>499879
What does this have to do with Jara?
You got me excited ;_;
>>
Planefag and his KANT-O-CELLE Quest tho', amongst other things.
>>
I think I killed dictator quest it hasn't 404'd yet but its been a few days since last post.
>>468988
I just wanted to help make the run at a time there would be more players on at the same time.
>>
>>499649
Anyone remembers the "just trying this one out" one? Didn't get many people but it was good
>>
Does anyone remember that godgame that went for like 7 threads. So sad it went kill out of lack of interest. And the sadder part is that we kinda became friends and talked a lot about our ideas and such.

Domina why thou forsaken us? And if by chance sauron iggy and the rest notice this MOVE YER ARSES IN CYTUBE CHAT.
Thats all i had to say :D
>>
There were these medieval ruler quests that died to due to lack of interest. I wish those kept going but for some reason people just....stop playing for some reason...I wish those would come back
>>
>>499747
I blame the FIS

Also firebender quest
>>
>>499897
>but I made all the wrong votes.
even "look under the door"?
>>
Skeletal Quest
>We will never know what secrets the catgirl had
>>
>>500068
I did it once my self when u saw the quest was back.
>>
Stuck in a RPG
Jedi lord quest (craton reed quest)...
>>
Let's stir the pot a little,

Who was the worst op/qm?

what traits are the worst in a qm?

how can you be a better qm? Do you prefer long threads and long breaks between, or short threads with short breaks between them?
>>
>Brine, aka sith apprentice quest from /tg/
>I thought HF was dead too but he came back thank God, Deus Vult
>>
another thing to add to thread.

If you want to have a quest you missed out on, request for the link to see if it's saved. Maybe anons can help you out.
>>
>>501546
I miss Jedi Lord quest very much.
It dident get enough interest, at least in the first few threads it was just me, op, and mabey two to three other people. It was really starting to pick up but then it died down and OP just vanished.
>>
>>499649
Fallout Trader quest.

Star Wars Scoundrel quest

If we're going into really old quests from the /tg/ days...

Deniable Assets quest.

Holy Sword quest.

Re:monster Snake Quest, pre QM change.
>>
>>499986
>MC had been popular
No, he wasn't.
>>
>>499951
Was this the chocolate human with really good rolls? Because that quest was p great.
>>
Hmm now that i think about it, anyone know where laughing dog qm is? Tripped ignoble dark
>>
File: city1.jpg (111KB, 713x889px) Image search: [Google]
city1.jpg
111KB, 713x889px
If anyone is interested in joining another long running fantastic quest with a active QM and wacky cast, come join the iron kingdoms quest!

>>499594

See you there!
>>
>>502656
I don't think we were reading the same quest.
>>
that evolution quest some weeks ago. it was running slow but nice. you could see that people looked up on wiki (or whatever) to make plausible evolutions.
>>
Tavern Quest. I really like quests where the object is to manage a business and deal with people. It was immersive and well written.
>>
>>500483
Shut you! It's still alive... I hope...
>>
I MISS YOU DIARCIA
>>
I'm not sure if I've made the right choices.
>>
>>504591
[s]we love you anyway[/s]
>>
>>502419
>Deniable Assets quest.
I miss that stupid fallgoy, too.
>>
the european daytime qest thingy. op said he would go on a several days vavation, but never came back. put that cunt away for a second and come back.
>>
>>499897
>I miss Damp.
We all do.
>>
Rest in Peace G.Top and Greentext quest
>>
>>499649
Fly Quest OP. RIP Bizzbozz and his friend Wang.
>>
>>506606
>>506903
>>
>>506912
OH SHI-
>>
>>503972
The worst part is not being dead but being forgotten.
>>
>>506976
Personally I'm glad no ones mentioning my quest.
My first was awful.
My next will be a fresh start. It's quite relieving to be forgotten.
>>
>>500270
Deity Quest?
>>
File: 1470635384133.png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1470635384133.png
156KB, 270x270px
There's a couple quests I wish would continue.
What happened to that one quest where the MC was a debt collector who got pinned with a shitty dungeon and was improving it? I miss that one for one.
Jara for another
Overlord quest was godtier but I don't see that anymore.
Hitmaid was another. I liked his writing, shame.
And the last one I miss was where the players played as a reanimated skeleton that took control of a powerful clan. When I left the story we just kicked our blacksmith's ass.
Tbh I'm worried about The Tales of Jack Chitin too. That's been on here for almost as long as the boards been up I think.
>>
>>512130
mary aint dead boyo. >>466851

Op just takes a break after a huge thread, its exhaustin work
>>
>>512130
Hitmaid is still alive, it's just really random about being updated. Thread 4 is still in the archive if you want to go find it. Just keep an eye on his twitter and you probably won't miss the next thread,
>>
Do you niggers even remember InternalRevenue? Top-tier quest autist.

Also Frank. Ambitious quests.
>>
On the seventh OP from Left Beyond will be MIA. So will the person who tried to run that drug lord quest. There might be a third if I can remember who the last one was.

I'm starting to get the paranoia, givin one of the quest could be considered offensive and the creator of the content it was based on recently died.
>>
File: blown_away_marisa_oh_shit.gif (3MB, 492x283px) Image search: [Google]
blown_away_marisa_oh_shit.gif
3MB, 492x283px
>>512130
>someone liked Hitmaid
Currently in the field with military shit; have plans for the next thread in the making. Don't worry; Maid-chan and comrades' story isn't over yet.
>>
File: aw yeah baby.gif (4MB, 385x355px) Image search: [Google]
aw yeah baby.gif
4MB, 385x355px
>>518248
>Maid-chan and comrades' story isn't over yet.
Feels good man.
>>
>>506364
Yeaahhh. I think he legit died? Last I checked he was in the military for his country. Either way, I miss that quest so bad.

>>512130
Yeah, Audit Quest is perfectly fine. We just stopped briefly at a cliffhanger while the QM takes a breather.
>>
File: 1463098086222.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463098086222.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
rip laughing dog
;_;
>>
>>502798
He quit because no one was coming to the threads.
Damn fuckin shame. I think it would have worked out if he had more time to run.
>>
>>518288
When is audit quest coming back?
>>
>>520488
He usually puts one up about two months after his last one, which sucks five kinds of dick, but he mixes it up with a quest called Magical Academy Quest (I think), which has run I think a hundred threads by now, and a new one on tgchan called Hoodie Quest.
>>
>All these faggots saying they miss Laughing Dog Quest
>QM of it quit because of low player count/activity.
That quest's death is on your hands. Your fault. Shame.
>>
>>501546
>>506532
I miss greentext quest, it was fun.
Stuck in an RPG was great too. The world was large and complex, but not too much.
>>
The fuck happened to Lost Island?
>>
File: 1455258692539.gif (216KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1455258692539.gif
216KB, 256x256px
>>518248
>TFW HitMaid isn't over and is gonna be back
My favorite thing is your writing, and how you actually incorporate some Anon's custom suggestions into the story.
>>
>>499649
Miss the Spaceship skirmish quest. I liked it, but it died. if he posted the rules imagefiles on the board itself instead of just posting a pastebin link, he might have been successful, seeing how well skirmish threads are doing right now.
>>
>>502419
>Re:monster Snake Quest
did he died
>>
>>504591
>>504600
????
>>
>>499804
>modern necromancer quest
;)
>>
File: JJ and average americans.gif (4MB, 488x360px) Image search: [Google]
JJ and average americans.gif
4MB, 488x360px
>>499897
Is Crusty Kill? I need closure.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.