[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SkullQuest #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 6

File: 1373172460010.jpg (621KB, 1864x3263px) Image search: [Google]
1373172460010.jpg
621KB, 1864x3263px
You're Thaddeus the Skeleton Bard. You and Maurice, the Rat you call your Familiar have just crawled out of the sewers, which you happened to be trapped in for the last few hours Needless to say you're not happy about this.

Link to character sheet and system PDF: http://pastebin.com/16niFV0j

Previous thread: >>461867

We use the High Quality RPG. All you really need to know is that when I say roll for it, I mean 1d6, unless otherwise specified.

Before you can take a look around though, it's time to choose a new trait. Feel free to suggest any trait from the HQRPG besides Otherkind(link to PDF is in the Character sheet, Pg 17 for traits) or come up with your own, as long as it follows the limits provided. Highest d100 roll or the most popular choice decides.
>>
>>475967
Would a trait allowing you to do magic with music work as a magic trait?
>>
>>475989
Thaddeus already has the ability to cast arcane magic without too much hassle. I tossed out the Magic Trait requirement for this particular character. As for casting with music, you could either choose a trait that let you use your Brass soul to cast a specific type of small magic without the need to roll every time, a trait that gave the ability to use Brass soul to enhance the limit of your magic, or a trait that increased your skill with your current magic by giving you a +1 to all magic rolls.
>>
>>476008
If we we take the brass soul one that doesn't require rolls could the magic be a minor charm we can use on people/animals or is it too much?
>>
>>476019
Hmm... that would fall under expanding the limit trait, but with it you would also gain the ability to conjure minor items or substances and the choice to make a somewhat devastating sonic/magical attack in battle. The ability to cast without needing a roll would be limited to something like the ability to operate your detached hand or other limb, as with the Mage Hand spell.
>>
>>476041
So it would be possible but could only be used so long as our hand/limb were playing with is intact?
>>
>>476053
Hmm... that's a good point. Originally I was simply going to allow these traits without the brass soul as a flavor effect. In that particular case it'll be simple Arcane Mastery, not any supplement on the part of Brass Soul.

As an aside, I honestly love this system. Ability mechanics and ability flavor are pretty much one and the same, so please, feel free to suggest anything that is within reach of Thaddeus' limits.
>>
>>476063
So basically what were getting at here is so long as the right limbs are useable we can use the brass soul to cast small magics without a roll. Is this good so I can roll for it or do you need to tweek it in some way?
>>
>>476069
If you want the particular ability to levitate your hands, head, or other limbs at-will, than there's no need to get Brass Soul involved. I'll allow you to gain the ability to do that as a matter of arcane skill.
>>
File: gib_gab_gob_by_valsalia-d8roqmr.png (385KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
gib_gab_gob_by_valsalia-d8roqmr.png
385KB, 1000x733px
>>476079
Alright, since there's no other suggestion, Thaddeus now is able to control and levitate most of his detached limbs within a 30 foot radius without the need to roll for a spell. On with the story.

Well, you finally managed to work your way up to the surface. You pull yourself out of the manhole, and are immediately beset with the sight of one of the most putrid street corners you've encountered. Trash everywhere, clumped into piles... wait, no that's just a homeless dude. The smell is almost as bad as the sewers were. Almost. Various odds and ends are piled, and broken glass glitters in the dark. It's night-time. You're not sure how long you were underground... need to figure that out. You're not sure where you are at all...

Standing at the corner, fittingly enough, is what could not be anything other than a Goblin Prostitute.

What do you do?
>>
>>476909
Talk to her.

Let's see if she knows where we are.

And ask if she knows the date and time.
>>
>>476909
Try to remember where our favorite club is.
>>
>>476926
You can remember exactly where the club is, but where are you exactly.

>>476924
As soon as you approach her she starts waving you away

"Oi, ya git , I only ca-ter ter the ladies, so daan't try nuffin."

You seriously wonder how much a Goblin lesbian prostitute makes. Probably a lot considering the abundance of lesbians in this and other Realms with Magical connotations.

You explain to her that you're only here for directions, and have no interest in her services at the moment.

"Maybe oi can remember where we is... fer the roight price."
>>
>>476946
Can we try to charisma her into telling us for free?
>>
>>476956
Roll for it.
>>
>>476964
Sorry, roll for it with a +1, due to the Good looking Trait.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>476964
Let's see that Nat 1.
>>
Rolled 4 + 1 (1d6 + 1)

>>476967
Another Nat 1 mayhaps?
>>
>>477013
Without too much trouble you explain your situation, she relents without too much fuss. You're in the lower south distric. The absolute slums... Shit. You also learn that our new friend Thistle carries a Single use Stun wand, two knives, some pepper spray, and a set of steel-toed shoes with a purpose our flesh-less condition renders us immune to. *shudders.*

By contrast we have an Iron Rod we can swing around... somewhat.
>>
Rolled 5 + 1 (1d6 + 1)

>>477063
Let's ask her if she can help guide us out of the slums and back to our favorite club.
>>
Rolled 6 + 1 (1d6 + 1)

>>477083
Ask her to point out where we are on our map.
>>
>>477184
Meant to reply to >>477063
>>
>>477083
You're pretty good at talking people into things, but trying to convince a prostitute to leave her turf and guide you through the slums in the middle of the night when there's a chance she can actually make some money? Forget it. She does feel sorry enough for you that she gives you a dagger, but that's about it.

>>477184
She absolutely does not recognize anywhere on the map, it's too old to accurately depict the city as it currently is.
>>
>>477203
Ask her to point us in a direction out of the slums.
>>
>>477203
ask for directions to the nearest inn / tavern.
>>
>>477227
You know as well as she does the best route out of the slums is up Greaves street, AKA the deadman's Gauntlet. It's technically the safest route, because there's supposedly a night patrol that uses that as it's route. Common Sense tells you that anyone lurking the Gauntlet is dangerous enough to be unafraid of cops.

>>477239
See that pile of refuse that is the homeless guy? You're looking at what's likely the most hospitable bed in the lower south district. Anywhere else that would accept you for all the money you have with you(none) will likely see you wake up with nothing but a skull... likely not even the jaw.
>>
>>477437
Hang around at the bottom of Greaves Street until the night patrol comes along. Stay hidden, and follow them as they walk up the street (the idea being that nefarious types might attack the patrol before us).
>>
>>477437
Head towards Greaves St. Send Maurice up ahead as a scout.
>>
>>477476
You ask Thistle the time. It's 1:13 in the morning. You know the patrol car comes at about 2:30. There's still the issue of Greaves being 5 blocks northeast of here, but you suppose it's the best option.

>>477496
"Better me than you, eh boss? Course, we still got to get there first."

You give your best wishes to Thistle, and begin working your way as cautiously as you can.

Somebody roll for stealth with a +1 bonus.
>>
Rolled 6 + 1 (1d6 + 1)

>>477606
stealth, go!
>>
Rolled 2 + 1 (1d6 + 1)

>>477606
Rolling
>>
>>477622
You become as the night. You creep around every corner, up every street with the utmost caution. It takes the better part of an hour, but you'd rather take your time and get home alive than risk getting caught unawares.

Eventually you make it to Greaves street. You're standing under the solitary light of a street lamp. The pale light casts a shadow below you.
>>
>>477663
Move out of the light to stay inconspicuous.

Get Maurice to scout the street while we wait for the night patrol.
>>
>>477667
Seconding. Also examine our surroundings discretely.
>>
>>477674
>>477667

You do so. Hiding as best as you can in the shadows.

Maurice mutters under his breath as he crawls up Greaves, "I'd better get a hit of some good shit if we make it through this."

I need two rolls, each on a separate post. One for Maurice, one for you.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>477795

"I'll get you the best rat cocaine money can buy, my friend."
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>477795
Rolling for rat
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>477795
>>477799 shit

Second roll
>>
>>477799
>>477807

As you say this, Maurice turns around to reply, but instead shrieks, "Behind you!"

You turn around just in time to see what appears to be human, except for the fact that he's built like a troll, and towers over you. Your Quick Reflexes save you from the initial hit of his crowbar, but he's going after you now.

What do you do?
>>
>>477854
what time is it by now? is there any chance of the night patrol coming by relatively soon?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>477854
Dual wield iron bar and dagger.
>>
>>477874
The patrol should supposedly come within 10 minutes, of course, it could all be over by that time.
>>
>>477880
Your foolish attempt to fight results in you dropping one of your two weapons. Choose one to drop.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>477889
Shit, reckon we should attempt to bail out and stealth away. Can we use a little Minor Illusion to give the impression we go left, when actually we go right, into the darkness of an alley?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>477896
Drop the dagger. Time to get our bony ass outta here.
>>
Rolled 6 + 1 (1d6 + 1)

>>477899
taking this as your defensive roll. you attempt to do so, but casting magic in the middle of a fight isn't exactly easy. you falter, and he takes the opportunity to swing at you again.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>477914
he connects. Rolling for damage
>>
>>477920
Fortunately he only grazed you. Next time you won't be do lucky. What do you do?(also, be sure someone else hasn't rolled first before you do, I take the dice rolls in the order they're posted, and ignore others after that)
>>
>>477928
Haul ass outta there. As soon as we break line of sight, use our Dexterity to climb up somewhere. Ideally a roof, but would take an open window too.
>>
>>477928
Run away!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>477928
Use your brass soul to surprise him and attract the patrol with your music.
>>
>>477953
DOOT!!!

The sound of your horn supprizes him, and in the distance you hear the faint sound of a Police siren go off in the distance. He hears it to, and turns to run off, giving you the finger as he runs away.
>>
>>477982
kek.

Wait for the cops to arrive. If we run off they'll think we're a criminal.
>>
>>477982
Wait for cops, meanwhile keep DOOTING
>>
>>478002
Not sure if we should keep dooting. We already attracted the attention of the cops. Who knows who else heard us.
>>
>>478002
>>477997

You attempt to play the song from the music box while waiting. Roll for performance.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>478030
>>
>>478064
You've got the song pretty well memorized at this point. It feels good to play it. Keeps your jitters at bay. The police pull up. You're not the most amazing musician, but even the cops hold up a minute to actually listen before they get out and approach you.

"Wha' the 'ell d'ya think Yer doin, playing here of all places at this ungodsly hour?"

The speaker, who could only be a dwarf, is standing besides his human partner. They're more curious than cautious, but the human has his hand on his firearm.
>>
>>478190
Explain our situation, and ask for a ride out of the slums.
>>
>>478223
"Well, then, nothing we can do about that thug o' yours, but sure, no reason we can't take ya' up to the end o' our route."

You get in the car with them. It's a silent ride, but honestly relaxing after your previous encounter. You'll have to make a point of learning some self defense magic or fighting prowess at some point in the future. One wrong blow and you'd have been bonemeal.

Your ride ends at the border street between Upper South and Lower Central. A few blocks north is the nicer portion of the city. You've often played here and made a decent dime when you've needed a break from the club.

The club, as well as your apartment, is in Middle North District, to the northeast of here.
>>
>>478282
Head over to your apartment, you need to rest your weary bones
>>
>>478299
Seconding
>>
>>478319
>>478299

You do so. It's a threadbare apartment, but it's home for the most part. You fall onto your bed and remember no more.

"Thad! Thad, are you in there?!"

You wake up to the sound of a familiar voice outside the door. It seems to be around noon.

"Thad, we're all worried, you've been gone for an entire day. You've never missed a night in the club. Not for the past three years!"
>>
>>478448
Is this the voice of someone we'd rather not meet? If so ignore it. Otherwise, answer the door.
>>
>>478448
Well you see this is what happened [Insert our whole story of what happened here]
>>
>>478465
You open the door to se Gen, well, Genevieve, but she hates being called that. Honestly, you like her, but not enough to bed her... too much of a flirt with everyone (yes, you realize the hypocrisy here.) Also, she's the Server at the club, and Borin has a strict "No Employees in bed together" policy, because the club has enough drama as it is.

"Thad, what happened? You disappeared, and we all just assumed you brought some girl home with you, like usual, but you never showed up the next evening. It was a busy night. So no one was able to leave. Gods Thad... Thelbin had to fill in for you, and you know how he is."

You cringe. You know exactly how Thelbin is.
>>
>>478505
Well I got kidnapped, put in a prison, escaped, asked a hooker for directions, got attacked, fought him off effortlessly, then the cops found me and took me out of the slums.
>>
>>478536
"Ok, so they were actually a troll in a dress with a glamour charm and you don't want to admit it. That still doesn't explain your absence."
>>
>>478555
Oi numbskull, I honestly don't remember how I ended up in prison or even the last couple of days.
Do you recall anything out of the ordinary the day I disapeared?
>>
>>478555
Explain that we don't remember what happened. and that we probably got drugged by someone.
>>
>>479603
>>479646

Roll for Persuasion with a +1
>>
Rolled 4 + 1 (1d6 + 1)

>>479700
rollin'
>>
>>479716
"You... you don't appear to be lying. Ok, tell me exactly what's happened in the last day."
>>
>>479724
Explain everything starting from how we woke up in a cell. Follow up by asking for more details about the girl we left the club with.
>>
>>479753
"Thad, that's horrible! But... you never left the club with a girl. In fact, none of us ever remember seeing you leave. One moment you're at your table, the next, you're just gone."
>>
>>479773
Do we still have that chain from the prison? Can we show her that?
>>
>>479820
"This is an interesting trinket, but what does it have to do with you being kidnapped?"
>>
>>480005
"Were you even listening to me explain how I used this chain to obtain the blowtorch from the hole in the floor which I then used to fashion a ladder from the pieces of a grate which I then used to escape from the sewers?"
>>
>>480415
"Oh, well, yes, I suppose... but... maybe... Let's go talk to Borin, and see what he thinks, or at least let everyone know you're okay. Is there anything else before we go?"
>>
>>480433
Grab our wallet. I assume we still have everything in our inventory from before.
>>
>>480626
And our cellphone if we have one.
>>
>>480433
Do we keep any decent weapons in the apartment? If so take those
>>
>>480626
We do so, it has around $60 in it.

>>480637
No cellphones here. Setting is in some weird niche of semi-1920's where magic is common.

>>480642
Ah, now this is a rather good idea. Long ago you decided to purchase a weapon, just in case. You reach down and grab your:

> A: Rapier(+1 to attack with it)

> B: Derringer pistol(-1 to hit, but +1 to damage)
>>
>>480917

Pistol. At least then we have a range attack option.
>>
>>480917
How many bullets do we carry with us?
>>
>>481155
If you choose the pistol, around 30 bullets, the pistol can be fired twice before needing to be reloaded, which takes an action in combat.
>>
>>481202
Let's go with the pistol.
>>
>>481281
>>481202

Sweet, guess we should go see Borin.
>>
>>481315
You take your pistol, 30 shots, and everything you've gotten your hands on so far. You pause on the iron rod... quite honestly it's been one of the most useful objects you've had with you since this whole mess began. You're going to have to get this decorated or crafted into something more aesthetically pleasing... maybe a cane with a weighted end.

You use it as such as you head out the door. Now, to figure out what the hell is Going on here...
>>
>>482362
The Club is set in the lower basements of the corner building between Furrows and Heather street. It's technically called the Broken Club, but nobody even bothers with that. To those who know it, it's simply The Club. Inside Gesh is playing lazily on the piano. You would honestly consider Gesh your closest friend were it not for a certain Rat currently sitting on your shoulder. Behind the bar, doing his usual thing cleaning mugs, stands your boss, Borin the minotaur.
>>
>>482390
"You missed me?"
>>
"Is that supposed to be a joke?" Borin says in a low voice. His voice is deep, calm, and most people would shrug off his general demeanor as indifference. In reality he's a very patient man, and puts up with more than what he should in order to keep this place running. Of course, there's a few things that will set him off, One of those being...

"You know I had to let Thelbin play last night." The tone is accusatory, not simply a statement.
>>
>>484033
"I guess it wasn't very humerus... Either way, I'm sure Thelbins performance couldn't have driven away ALL the customers. I'll make up for my absence, I promise. You know I'm good for it, boss."

"By the way, did you notice anything out of the ordinary the last day I worked here?"
>>
"This loyal employee and musical prodigy has lost some collagen from a kidnapping, likely was the work of a group of deranged fans. Ah, Fame."
Describe and ask about the enrapturing vixen. She knew of Thaddeus' and Maurice's peculiarities.
Oh, and might as well ask about the trollish ruffian from the scuffle. Thad did recover the dropped knife, yes?
>>
He then says "uber everywhere, she say she wanna kiss me but i know she sucking dick"
>>
>>484731
Borin is not amused. Well, he never is, but even more so now.

"We'll let it slide this time, but don't let it happen again."

>>484731
Oh Gods... all this talk of Thelbin and you're hearing his voice in your head. You do, however, ask about the woman, and any strange occurrences.

"Nope. No one came in with that description... although, there was something strange. Apparently I'd forgotten to make last call that night, only realized it about 5 minutes later."

That alone is strange enough. Borin is nothing if not punctual. Last call comes at the same time every night. No exceptions.

As if in answer to your discussion of him, Thelbin approaches.
>>
Describe us Thelbin.
>>
>>485017

The trouble with Thelbin isn't that he's a bad musician, it's that he's the wrong sort of musician. Everything about him screams of a time period about 600 years old. Stupid hat, frills in everything. I mean, you're technically a bard, what with the music, the magic tricks, and the unforgettable good looks, but this guy is a GODS-DAMNED BARD.

And then there's the lute. You and every other tenant at the club could probably forgive Thelbin for being... Thelbin, were it not for his insistence on playing ancient ballads that no one knows or cares about... ON A FUCKING LUTE! You could handle it if it were a violin, or a guitar... hell, you once played with a Kobold Busker who's Bagpiping skills were top notch, but there's something about a Lute that you and Brass Soul cannot get along with.

And it's not even because he's an Elf. You've met other elves. They're eccentric, but nowhere near as bad as Thelbin. Thelbin's weirdness is peculiar to him, thank the gods for that.
>>
>>485036
Reluctantly ask him what he remembers from last night.
>>
What does Thad know about Thelbin? Would he have lived in the city during the time that Olde Map? Any knowledge in magic items like the silver chain?
>Music box is an emotion-summoning magic item, its owner can use the tune for the same effects.
>>
>>485078
(Assuming you actually mean the night before)

"By Happenstance, there was a small bout of oddness. I was in the middle of entertaining a small number of our fair guests with the sonorous adulations of my lute, when, in a moment most queer, I suddenly found myself in the middle of playing a completely different song than the one i had originally made an intent towards playing. Most unsettling, I assure you."

>>485116
You try to know as little about Thelbin as possible. You do remember that he's about 400 years old, which makes the whole 600 years old Bard shtick even more ridiculous than it already was. You know for a fact that Thelbin has only recently come to this city, so he shouldn't know anything about the map, but elves have always had a passion for ancient magic items. You have a sneaking suspicion that Thelbin would know exactly what this item is, and it's origin, and the history of it's creation, as well as the most interesting moments in the life of the creator's pet cat, and he's more than willing to share all of that... and more.

(The music box is just a music box as far as you can tell. It's just I'm terrible at describing emotional impact)
>>
>>485130
(Yeah that's what I meant.)

So it seems that everyone who works at the club is missing memories from two nights ago. Maybe we should try to find out whether the amnesia is localized to the bar or not?

Or maybe look at the guest list? Do clubs typically have one? Never been to one myself.
>>
>>485130
Is time magic known in your setting? How common would be the ability of mass hypnosis?

"Did any of you notice any difference with the patrons? Different numbers after that stutter in attention, unknown faces?" Try to cross info with Gen and Borin's. It really is unusual.

We should let Maurice get information about the music box and the chain from Thelbin. Being immortal, he should survive the suicide of brain cells, which should induce a boredom high or something. Eh.

Once we're done mollifying Borin, let's go see Gesh.
>>
>>485147
Naw, no guest list for a club, most Inns do though. Bouncers know who enter and leave but likely won't remember faces, except on a lonely night. No bouncer here, Borin is quite enough.

Checking out of the Club for amnesia is a good idea.
>>
>>485149
(Don't ask me about time magic. I'll spend an hour sperging why time stops are the only time magic that works. As for mind magic, it's possible, but not common. You basically have two different types of casters. Sorcs and wizards. Thad is a wizard type caster, based on skill and practice to perfect a certain type of ability, while a sorc caster it's inherent and intuitive, and is more limited, but gets to be really proficient in a specific area of magic. Of course this area is random between persons, and can get into Jojo level brokenness with Sorcs who have domains like entropy or friction)

Thelbin looks at you a little oddly. This is mostly due to Thelbin being odd. He shakes his head no.

You discuss with Maurice on listening to Thelbin. It goes something like this:

M: "Boss, you know I love you, I really do, but there is no fucking way I'm going to listen to Thelbs drone on and on while I'm not high, sloshed, tripping, or all of the above. I'd probably go brain-dead from sheer boredom."

T: "It's not like it's any worse than what you do normally."

M: "Yeah, but at least I'd actually enjoy doing that. No way, no fucking way."

T: "What if I got you something for the trouble?

M: "No, the Depression and thoughts of suicide are supposed to come AFTER the high, not before. You're not doing this to me."

T: "What if I got you something special? Maybe a hit of something called Ogre's Paw?"

M: "You serious?! Deal!

T: "But I didn't even-"

M: "Deal!"

Thelbin smiles placidly through all of this.
>>
>smiles placidly
Ermahgerds, really? That explains his immunity to criticism.

Load Maurice up on a table with the chain and music box and let Thelbin's soothing voice work its suicide magic.

Let's go see Gesh. Piano bud best bud.

(What's the range of the Derringer? How far could Thad reliably hit a moving target?)
>>
>>485316
Seconding talking to Gesh.
>>
(See the HQRPG for details on moving targets, and the max range is about 20 yards, it's a small hand pistol with two shots)

You set the items and Maurice down on the table. Thelbin's eyes gleam with delight, and throws himself into a lengthy discussion.

"Hey, boss, I think I changed my mind..."

You walk away quickly, leaving Maurice at the mercy of Thelbin's words.

"Hey, buddy, we missed you last night. What was the deal?"

Gesh is your wingman, and everything you could hope for in a friend. You've done some pretty stupid stuff together. He's the one who made the dare that led to the bourbon incident. Then again, he's also a brilliant pianist, and his accompaniment is half the reason you're known locally as one of the better musicians on the block.
>>
>>485855
Explain everything that happened to us, and mention the fact that everyone who we've talked to so far seems to be missing memories from two nights ago.
>>
>>485933
"I knew it! The other night I swear I felt like I had twice as many shots as both me and Borin both thought I had. Everyone seems to be missing about 5 minutes of that night. You said you woke up with amnesia? Sounds like your lady was some kinda Memory Mage."
>>
>>486120
Does he remember any suspicious persons before the memory gap?

What do we know about Memory Mages?
>>
>>486148
"Nope, nothing. Total blank. One minute you're here, next minute you're not and I'm drunk."

Concerning memory magic... well, Wizard casters are able to do mind magic, but only after years of practice, and they have to be licensed to do it, because it's inherently dangerous to warp people's minds using magic. Of course, where Sorcerers are concerned, it's anyone's game.
>>
>>486199
Hm, looks like asking people in the club isn't going to get us any leads. Do we know any regulars? Maybe we should find someone who was here but left before the amnesia wave?
>>
>>486237
You plan to do so, but by now it's 3:00, and it's time for you to get your job done. You get onto the stage, it's Show Time!

(Thread has auto-saged, so SkullQuest #3 will start tomorrow... with Thad doing what he does best. As always, leave me reviews and tell me what I'm doing right/wrong. Also, any artists who feel compelled to draw some character rat for feel free to post it in the thread.
>>
>>486261
Great quest all in all, I'd say. For what I've seen, opportunities for social, mental and fighting challenges. Being a bard-like magic hunkybone in a post-industrial era is awesome.
It's noticeable that your worldbuilding is accomplished, yet you don't push it on us in a spergasm.
You managed to give us an enjoyable YOA.
Thank you.
>>
>>486555
Thanks, that means a lot to me. Actually, most of the worldbuilding is done one the spot.
>>
>>486940
It simply means that you have a consistent world concept.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.