[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorly drawn thread #2.5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (53KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 1536x2048px
When we last left our hero, he was contemplating a great many things. Things like eldritch monstrosities, building both a gang and an emperor, and lastly, creating a new aspect of magic.
>>
>>437378
Link old threads?
>>
>>437463
Here is the second >>414832. I don't have a link to the first though, and I couldn't find it in the /qst/ archive. To recap our hero, who some anon named wangmaster, decided to go on a campaign to take over the world. They started a gang with 5 others, and went on a date that ended in an encounter with a ghoul. That night an eldritch god decided to duck with wangmaster in his dreams. That about sums things up
>>
>>437378
>Tell Tyrone we'll hang out after the meeting.

grumble grumble...
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 1536x2048px
>>437685
Tyrone gives you a thumbs up. As your stressing your crew, you receive a text from your father saying that your uncle has arrived. Alex looks rather impatient
>>
>>437807
>Ask Alex why he looks so miffed.
>>
>>438389
We know why.

>>437807
>Tell Alex to not get his panties in a bunch; you'll have everything figured out by Saturday, as you said yesterday.
>>
>>438389
"These meeting have been pointless, and we've made no money or progress under your leadership" Alex responds
>>
>>437807
>>438448
>Once we finish the current meeting, return home and see uncle.
>>
>>438591
Then just start punching ourself in the face very hard until we fall into a coma.
>>
>>437807
Offer Alex a jar of Kompot and a copy of CS:GO, given that he is of Slavic descent this should make him appreciate our friendship and make him more loyal.
>>
>>439227
Fuck no. That's time wasted when we could be meditating to develop Humana. Besides, we prolly have homework.

Srsly, once we develop Humana, I feel we can persuade the masses to our side. I mean come on, who WOULDN'T want to join the very element that cares about Humanity against the foul scourges of Eldritch Taint that dare to corrupt and weaken us?

>>439556
I don't think we have those.
>>
>>439851
>homework, humana, meditation
Nah, face punching to a coma sounds fine
>>
Sorry for the inactivity folks. Op is at work. I'll be getting off around two. Decide a plan and f action in the meantime
>>
>>440068
Found the slavefag.
>>
I say we attempt to locate a hobo so that we can take their soul and use that to work on our Humana
>>
>>440918
Ookaaay~,

but I'm calling it: when we take his soul and attempt to use it as a catalyst by which to found Humana, either of the following will happen.

a) Nothing happens, because Gor-Nogith does not want us to use HIS souls for our selfish goals. Remeber? We enchanted our knife with HIS enchantment, so the souls we claim with the dagger are all his. And he didn't let us have monstrosities with which to rob a bank, so why would he let us get ANYTHING? Seriously, it's like you guys have the brains of squirrels. This literally happened at the very first thread.
Plus, we don't have -ANY- other means to hold souls since we don't possess any other means by which to store souls.

b) Nothing happens because creating an element dedicated to saving mankind via means of destroying a Human Soul is ironic and opposite of what we're trying to make.

c) We make the most malevolent element that ironically SUPPORTS the Eldritch because it would be dedicated to fucking Humanity over.

d) We -DO- succeed, but very few to no one will want to join us - regardless of how much we preach about helping Humanity against the Eldritch - because no human-caring individual would greedily take the life of another human entirely for their own gains.

Just saying. But otherwise, fine. Let's do things your way. When things go into the shitter, and we have no spinal plan for Saturday, don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
>>441662
We can always try to pick up some occult books from online or a shop in town and try our hand at gaining the magic necessary for creating new magic from witch craft or druids. It would make sense it would work in a world where sagoth creatures are a thing.

Maybe if we're lucky, our uncle is a plot progression for magic.
>>
>>441662
I'm just working what op said previously, which was that getting basic magic through soul stealing was completely neutral and unafilliated with anything. Not to mention, we could try using, I don't know, maybe dog souls? Maybe we don't necessarily need human souls.
>>
>>442360
Nigga, using dog souls would give you jack. If you kill 100 dogs you might be able to perform magic tricks
>>
>>442371
kek

>>441800
Okay, this. Especially this over shanking the hobo.

Which means we should go home first and see our uncle.
>>
>>442911
>>442371
Yeah, makes sense. Let's go see our uncle, maybe pick up some /x/ shit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.