[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

poorly drawn quest #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: wangmaster.jpg (78KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
wangmaster.jpg
78KB, 1536x2048px
When we last left off our hero wangmaster had witnessed eldritch horror in a dream, and is now addressing his crew. Will he ever succeed in creating an empire? I dunno
>>
>>414832
Link to previous thread for those who don't know what's been going on?
>>
>>414832
His next quest: the Secret of the Discount Pants (market).

Seriously. Pants. Now.
>>
>>414923
kek. This.

But no, we've got other priorities going on.

Link to previous thread: >>394102

I have no idea how to proceed.
>>
Well, while I have a whole lot of nothing going on, I might as well try getting a few things figured out.

Firstly, should our Element-to-be be dubbed Humana? Or does anyone have any ideas for better names?
>>
>>414971
Humana sounds good, lets go with that!
>>
Why not going to Japan with the gang and train to be ninja?
>>
Can someone give a TL:DR of what happened after we took Zoey home after slaying the eldritch monster?
>>
>>415348
We didn't take Zoey home. We went our separate ways and talked to our father for a bit before going to bed

Apon sleeping, we were smacked with the wet tentacles of Gorgonzola the Space squid who decided to crash our dreams and flog us with a wet noodle.
Also, that red hoodie wearing monster was with the squid in our dreams and is actual a pretty cool guy.

When we woke up we had the house to ourself since our parents had left to pick up a relative at an airport. We called Nick and got everyone except Zoey gathered for a meeting after scavenging our house for snacks and supplies.

The things were as such: Duct Tape, A nail gun, Chalk, A limited edition LeBron James plate, A lighter, and a Kitchen Knife.
>>
>>415387
Excuse me? We DID take Zoey home. There was even a whole thing where we were comforting her to make her not entirely damned from the experiencing of witnessing an Eldritch Ghoul.

Hell, she even gave us a smooch, and I requested that we did a "SCORE!" pose when no one was watching.

And his name is Gor-Nogith, an eldritch god.

And I don't remember the plate.

Everything else is right tho. Except you didn't mention the part where I felt guilty that it was just me and drawfag posting at the thread earlier.

Oh, and I seriously have no idea how to proceed with a preemptive money plan, since we haven't developed Humana yet. That was the whole reason I had the meeting scheduled for Saturday: 7 days time would be just enough to figure everything out.

But noOOoo, >>413599 wanted to fucking call a new meeting for LITERALLY NO REASON.

If I were us, I woulda kept meditating on our conscious soul and fuel it appropriate amounts of hatred towards all things eldritch and devotion to all things humane, as a shot at developing Humana.

The last thing I'd ever want is for us to be slaves to some bullshit. We serve no one
>>
thank tyrone for his help yesterday.
What has happened to the hobo?
Convince the others to integrate him.
Say it is because you are beneficial tk mankind and one must start small before doing grant
>>
>>415801
Forgot to mention: Tyrone has no memory of the confrontation yesterday.

And I don't think we should be tossing plans around to and fro. Just gonna make Alex up and leave.

We need to stick to one. Possibly one of the ones we've already mentioned.

My idea was we go around mugging cultists or recruit them to our ranks. Another idea from Drawfag was something to do with other gangs.
>>
Now that we have a lighter, we should burn the eldritch horror's corpse just to be really safe

and to show the guys, I want bragging rights
>>
>>415937
To do that you need to find an eldritch horror to burn
>>
>>415999
The one we killed yesterday
>>
>>416001
Dude, we're at a meeting. Do you really wanna just up and the ditch the guys with no money plan? 8^y

Besides, prolly too late now. Who knows if the piece of shit didn't just fade away and return to some realm thing, explaining its presence in our dream?

Furthermore: Even if it DIDN'T leave, guy seems pretty cool.
>>
Speaking of figuring things out:

What are we gonna call our Empire?

And what are we gonna make our Symbol?
>>
Dagnabbit. I'm just gonna see if I can't move things along.

>Rightly smack Tyrone in the face, and inform him that you were seriously considering promoting him to officer for his deed, but now must punish him for his inability to support you - by denying him his promotion.

>Tell the gang that in the fictional case where you are lying, it would still be not entirely stupid to mug a bunch of nerds that want to give everything to their 'fictional' gods.

>Besides, you told them yesterday that the main purpose of your Empire was to fuck up the plans of such eldritch supporters, right? Might as well actually do what we say we're supposed to.

>Also emphasize that nerds that wanna make their god happy would probably wanna give them all the valuable shit. We can just take that stuff from them then, and maybe sell it all off for some moolah.
>>
>>416083
We are wangmaster. Make the symbol a dick
>>
>>416782
Of course! As a symbolization of the most glorious bit of the glorious Human Race!

kek. Srsly, that's actually pretty good I think.
>>
Wonder what OP is doing right now....
>>
>>417983
Op is unwinding after a long ass day of work.

Sorry today wasn't really productive homies, but work can be a bitch. If anyone is down for it we can have some updates a little later tonight
>>
So this to be the destiny of this thread then... Death by saging.

I'll never know whether or not we could have ever made it as a legit empire, let alone if anyone can ever truly match the might of the Eldritch...
>>
>>419668
If it sages I'll create a new thread. No biggie
>>
>>419688
In the last thread we asked Nick about the gangs in town. Ask Nick about who is the strongest, most dangerous gang and where we could find them (we could probably get them to help us on our cause).
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 1536x2048px
>>422815
Nick explains that the strongest gang is the reavers, led by two guys, Mark & Samuel. Nick adds that Samuel is Tyrone's cousin
>>
>>423237
>Ask if there are any smaller gangs to start on. I'm sure Tyrone wouldn't want us stabbing and possibly damning his cousin to squid hell.
>>
>>423237
Ask Tyrone to get in contact with his cousin and set up a meeting.
>>423526
I don't think killing his cousin is a good approach. Maybe we could help out Tyrone's cousin in order to enlist help in our scheme.
>>
>>423669
This sounds good. My only fear is that Alex is gonna be an ass and keep asking for money. But otherwise, anything to get things moving.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 1536x2048px
>>423669
>>423712
Tyrone says that his cousin isn't to great of a guy. "Man, if you wanna talk to him, das fine, but I don't recommend it"
>>
>>423730
>Do it anyways.
>>
>>423808
Tyrone leaves the room for 5 minutes and comes back. "Um, he said you two can meet tomorrow at 5, at the his gangs hideout"
>>
>>424113
Until then lookup trains that carry expensive shit for us to steal.
>>
>>424481
grooooan. I guess if we want to get money an' shit, might as well.

But don't we have homework or stuff? And when are we gonna develop Humana?
>>
>>424520
We need souls to do that.
>>
>>424585
Noooo, you're thinking of Eldritch Rituals.

I'm talking about the element that will SAVE mankind, and PRESERVE their souls. Especially ours. Except for jude & shitskin souls. They can kiss their asses goodbye.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 1536x2048px
>>424644
Tyrone remains blissfully unaware of the hate you harbor for him.
"Ay wangmaster, wanna hang today after dis meeting?"
>>
>>424644
We need souls to get basic magic, then from that we can develop magic. Not to mention basic magic from souls is neutral and not affiliated with anything
>>
>>425455
Sure, let's hang out with Tyrone
>>
>>425545
But then wouldn't that be counter-intuitive? Taking human souls in order to save them?

Either way, I sure hope we be careful with the souls we use - as well as how we get them. And I sure as fuck hope you're not listening to OP's previous suggestion of receiving help in the fashion of bending one knee to some magical cuckolds.

>>425455
"Depends. My uncle's coming over today, and I'm supposed to be around for him."
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 1536x2048px
Hey, sorry being a piece of shit. Updating thread tomorrow
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 1536x2048px
Op here. Anyone alive?
>>
I -ALWAYS- lurk.

Oh, and I think the thread has saged again. Even tho you updated, it's all the way down to page 6.
>>
Is the thread dead?
>>
>>433590
One thing's for sure: If it's alive, no one else but us two and OP will be coming because let's be serious here: Who in their rightful minds would be so craving for Quests as to go 6 pages into the forum? Aside from me?
>>
>>432925
>>433590
>>433870
Yeah, this thread is pretty much dead. New thread?
>>
>>433972
I wouldn't mind. Especially since I presume the continuing-off point won't be so awkward this time.

I have a hunch the reason for the unfortunate sage was because no one knew what to do in a situation where it seemed like we intentionally screwed ourselves over with an unnecessary meeting.
>>
>>437378
New thread
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.