[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tales of Jack Chitin #15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 376
Thread images: 79

File: RIP in peace, lewd bug.png (199KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
RIP in peace, lewd bug.png
199KB, 500x702px
"Walk like an Egyptian!" Edition

The Tales of Jack Chitin is a fantasy adventure filled with action, intrigue and bit of lewd, with an emphasis on lore and world building.

New players, start here!
The following infographic/tutorial explains how the quest works
http://i.imgur.com/TDgG9zb.jpg
Also, if you're following through the archives:
http://grubadventures.tumblr.com/newreaders

Chapter summary pictures
Want to catch up with the story, but don't like reading a lot of dialogue? The chapter summaries contain key scenes with a short description.
WARNING: Plot spoilers
Chapter 1
http://i.imgur.com/btRzlXF.png
Chapter 2
http://i.imgur.com/vbOQU7z.png
Chapter 3
http://i.imgur.com/M0hktqM.png
Chapter 4
http://i.imgur.com/ChlNEEl.jpg
Chapter 5
Still ongoing!

Dominium Profiles
WARNING: Plot spoilers
http://imgur.com/a/idrqL

World Map
http://i.imgur.com/ocSoe6P.png

Archive
Want the full experience? Find all the posts so far here in chronological order:
http://grubadventures.tumblr.com/chapterlist

Twitter
https://twitter.com/grubadventures

Last thread
>>364064

Sit back, relax, the adventure continues momentarily!
>>
We start in about 30 minutes!

Here is some stuff in the meantime:
>There is a introduction section for new readers in the archives
http://grubadventures.tumblr.com/newreaders
>Fanart/Memes from the last two sessions have been added to the world meme database in the archives
>Dominium pictures will be updated in a day or two, including the new "Dominium Ignis"
>Combat/Inventory is still in the works! (I'll hurry up)
>>
>>387507
yay
>>
>>387507
My body is ready.
>>
File: Snowflake.png (322KB, 663x472px) Image search: [Google]
Snowflake.png
322KB, 663x472px
>>387507
Will there be some people of color and people of the Islamic faith in this thread? I feel as if there is not enough cultural diversity in this quest and it's really triggering me. Like I literally can't even.
>>
File: im-offended-by-this-potato.jpg (33KB, 606x451px) Image search: [Google]
im-offended-by-this-potato.jpg
33KB, 606x451px
>>387609
Joking aside, we are going to discover a lot of awesome things in the Inberian desert. Also, it's natural to assume that there will be humanoids that are a bit tanned with all the sun and everything.

On a side note
Check your privilege, I identify as a potato

Posting the next scene in a minute!
>>
File: waiting on grub.jpg (64KB, 638x476px) Image search: [Google]
waiting on grub.jpg
64KB, 638x476px
>>387650
>>
File: Sanctus 1.png (9KB, 960x517px)
Sanctus 1.png
9KB, 960x517px
[1 month before Jack returned to the living]

Darkness and silence. Sanctus slowly opens his eyes, regaining conciousness. As he's about to stand up, he hits his head in what seems to be a sheet of glass.

Sanctus
"What the..."

He taps the glass with his fingers, trying to find a way out of his prison, but it seems that he is encased inside a glass chamber.

Sanctus
"Where am I... I can't see a damn thing."

Sanctus extends his arm and open his palm while uttering some sacred words.

Sanctus
"Ignis solis."

Suddenly a small flame appears in his palm, illuminating the chamber. However, he can only see his reflection in the glass walls, the distance is still shrouded in darkness. As Sanctus rests his back on the glass wall, he feels an excruciating pain in his upper back. As he recoils in pain, he quickly inspects the source with his other hand.

As he touches his back, the pain gets worse. It feels like something sharp is lodged in his upper back. Sanctus coughs up some blood, as he tries to relax his upper back muscles.

Possible actions
>Break the glass wall with your iron longsword
>Melt the glass with a fire spell
>Inspect and heal your back injury first
>Write-in
>>
Damn, I wish I had more colors than just red/green/blue. Sanctus could use a gold yellow title name.
>>
>>387671
>>
>>387671
>Inspect and heal your back injury first
I mean you aren't gonna get far with excruciating back pain, might as well attempt to fix it.

>>387679
Would be cool to have access to at least a few more colors. I've resorted to green-ally, blue-neutral, red-enemy, and black-you.

Might be annoying but you could try including text in the image below the actual picture. Could use fonts and colors then.
>>
>>387671
>sexual healing
>>
>>387671
>Write-In
Masturbate furiously while calling out for someone to see you.

You have some seriously DEVIANT fetishes. You're prolly here because of a drunken epic adventure you had once again. It wouldn't be the first time. After all, you ARE the MAIN CHARACTER of this story you call life.
>>
>>387671
>Inspect and heal your back

On a side note, Snæfjallaströnd has better net coverage than I thought.
>>
>>387671
No time for bs
>>
File: Sanctus 2.png (101KB, 960x517px)
Sanctus 2.png
101KB, 960x517px
>>387699
>>387703
>>387704
>>387742
>>387774
>>387789

Sanctus tries to heal his back wound with the radiating light emanating from his hand, but it seems that it only worsens the bleeding. He draws his sword and strikes the glass wall, causing a few sparks in the process, but the walls stays intact. He stops for a moment to catch his breath.

Sanctus
"Damn it, why am I so weak...", he said while coughing up some blood

Sanctus
"Let's see... I was back in Urno, doing some business for the Solar Cult when we..."

Sanctus groans as he tries to remember the past few moments, however his memory is a bit foggy, unable to recall the past events. He yells in a mix of frustration and rage.

Sanctus
"Nobody cages a Solar Knight!"

In a fit of rage, he busts through the glass wall with a headbutt, striking the rest of the wall with his longsword. As he slowly emerges from the glass prison, still consumed by the rage, he grabs the handle sticking out of his upper back and with a painful groan pulls out what it seem to be dagger. As Sanctus tries to catch his breath, he examines the dagger.

Sanctus
"Those heretics... they will pay! The Lunar scum will burn!", he said as he throws the dagger to the ground.

Sanctus looks around, trying to find any landmarks that might shed some light on where he's currently located. Slowly a golden mist envelops the scene, as the temperature in the room slowly rises.

???
"So, you weak whelp, you have fallen to the Lunar hand? Pathetic..."

Sanctus draws his sword, imbuing it with radiant light as he charges a flame in his other hand.

Sanctus
"I fall to no one, especially not the hand of the Lunar heretics!"

The mysterious voice lets out a low reverberating laugh.

Sanctus
"What's so funny?! Show yourself, you filth!"

Sanctus feels a presence slowly getting closer.

Possible actions
>Attack the presence
>Sheath the sword and try diplomacy
>Write-in
>>
>new thread
>right before i'm off to go camping
Just fuck my shit up fäm
Also
>>387885
>Write-in
Try diplomacy but don't sheathe your sword. Shit could get nasty y'know?
>>
>>387885
>Attack the presence

The sun demands a sacrifice!
>>
>>387885
>Continue talking to the presence while showing your hostile intentions.
>>
>>387885
>>Write-in
I'm a proud solar knight who follows the true God! I shall not fear! You shall so thy self to me in his name!
>>
>>387885
>Attack the presence
If it was anyone else, I'd go diplomacy. I don't expect him to go this route though.
>>
>>387894
You're out camping too, Suomibro? Where?
>>
>>387885
>Write-in
Take a few glass shards and throw them into the distance, listening where the glass shards land and where they don't. Where they do not must be the location of the fiend who locked you up; cast your most powerful magic ability to obliterate the heretic in one mighty blast.

"I'd say you'd best ask for redemption and praise the sun before you die, but I feel as if that is too cliche. Instead, just rot in the ground with the rest of your disgusting kind."
>>
>>387910
Somewhere in Hämeenlinna. Going innawoods with a couple of friends is always relaxing imo.
>>
>>387939
That sounds great. I'm going to the northern fjords to explore my grandfather's old home.
>>
My fellow brothers, the time has come! Just like last time I'll post a video link in the next scene. To avoid thumbnail spoilers, don't use the embedded feature, rather copy the youtube link to the address bar and hit enter!

In just a few minutes, it will be time to:

PRAISE THE SUN!
>>
>>388066
\[T]/
>>
>>387894
>>387899
>>387903
>>387907
>>387909
>>387918

https://youtu.be/1xraWNXy6Vg

Sanctus grips the handle of the longsword tight.

Sanctus
"Soon your laughter will switch to screams of pain, while you beg for your life! Surrender, and I will grand you a swift death!"

The voice continues to laugh at Sanctus.

Sanctus
"Insolent scum! I fear no heretic! I fear no evil! You Lunar deviants are beyond redemption, rot in the ground with the rest of your disgusting kind!"

Sanctus lets out a warcry as he charges towards the presence.

Sanctus
"Feel the power of the sun!"

Suddenly, Sanctus loses control over his legs and falls to the ground.

Sanctus
"What sort of heretical magic is this?!"

???
"Feel the power of the sun? Insolent whelp! I AM THE SUN!"

With those words, the room starts to fill with ancient Solar runes, mysterious chants echoing through the room. As they finish, a bright flash of light envelops the room, the temperature skyrocketing. Sanctus shields his eyes from the intense light and heat. As he realizes what he's witnessing, he kneels.

Sanctus
"You... you are... pardon my transgression, the mighty lord of the sun!"

Solaris
"You insolent filth!"

Sanctus
"I am sorry, my lord.... please forgiv..."

Solaris interrupts him with a loud and mighty reverberating roar that echoes through the room. Solaris swings his mighty claw slicing Sanctus' torso and sending him flying in the distance. Sanctus falls to the ground, coughing up blood. He tries to get up, groaning in excruciating pain.

Sanctus
"My lord... please... I have served you for the past 25 years, I haven't strayed once from the path... forgive my insolence...", he said while vomiting blood

Solaris
"You are no different from the Lunar heretics! Now face death with dignity!"

Sanctus clenches his iron gauntlet and grits his teeth, his ego hurt, his heart boiling in rage.

Possible actions
>"I am Sanctus! Nobody will end my path, not even the sun itself!", he said while punching his breastplate, pointing the longsword at Solaris
>"I have done nothing wrong! The Solar Codex clearly says...", he said, then citing a verse from the holy scriptures
>Write-in
>>
>>388115
>"I am Sanctus! Nobody will end my path, not even the sun itself!", he said while punching his breastplate, pointing the longsword at Solaris.
>>
>>388115
>>"I am Sanctus! Nobody will end my path, not even the sun itself!", he said while punching his breastplate, pointing the longsword at Solaris

Was Sanctus one of the rapists?
>>
>>388115
>"I am Sanctus! Nobody will end my path, not even the sun itself!", he said while punching his breastplate, pointing the longsword at Solaris
>>
>>388115
Figured this would happen.
Oh well, whadya got to lose, Sanctus? Besides your life.
>I am Sanctus! Nobody will end my path, not even the sun itself!", he said while punching his breastplate, pointing the longsword at Solaris
>Immediately roasted.
>>
>>388115
Every time, I read sanctus's name, all I see is that glorious shield from dks1
>>
>>388138
No, he just gave the orders to his knights, Sanctus was holding Gat during the event, making him watch to teach him a lessen regarding to what happens when you mess with the Solar Cult. And even if he did, the Solar Codex doesn't prohibit murder and rape of heretics, on the contrary, it encourages it.

You see, the Solar Knights aren't your classical paladin types that protect all living things. They are prohibited from doing evil to their own people, the people who worship Solaris. Everyone who doesn't worship Solaris is considered a HERETIC and should be destroyed at once, according to the Codex Solaris.
>>
Was i the only one who expected sungod to be Chad Thundercock
>>
>>388272
Give it some time, we just met him, you'll have the chance to WITNESS Solaris' huge ego_. Just you wait until he bumps into some women!
>>
>>385189
>tfw leaving for Snæfjallaströnd tomorrow

>Just my luck

Dude i just travelled to iceland as well. Its a small World (And Iceland is even smaller). And icelands is small as fuark. Tomorrow i will start my tour trip. If you visit reykjavik you should take a bicycle tour and also visit the hot Onsen(TN not Onsen means hot spring baka gainjin senpai). / Blog Post
>>
>>388396
>All this Iceland talk
>One letter away from my country
>I want Irish /qst/ers
>Kill me
>>
File: Sanctus 4.png (108KB, 960x517px)
Sanctus 4.png
108KB, 960x517px
>>388137
>>388138
>>388164
>>388238

Sanctus stands up, spitting some blood to the ground.

Sanctus
"I am Sanctus! Nobody will end my path, not even the sun itself!", he said while punching his breastplate, pointing the longsword at Solaris

Solaris
"You dare raise your hand on the mighty sun god?!", he said with an angry growl

Sanctus
"I have followed the Codex by the letter! I stand no chance against the sun... but I will die fighting! I will not be denied!"

Sanctus lets out another warcry and charges towards Solaris. However, the mighty Sun God deflects the attack with ease and strikes the knight down to the ground, breaking a few of his ribs. As Sanctus struggles to breathe, the Sun God smirks.

Solaris
"You haven't changed one bit, Sanctus. Your ego is strong as ever."

Solaris stands up and cracks his knuckles. The cracking sounds echo like boulders breaking under huge pressure. Solaris lets out a deep and horrifyingly loud yawn.

Solaris
"Come on whelp! Show me what you got!", he said while letting out a terrifying roar

Sanctus summons a humongous Solar Axe and drops it near Sanctus. The blade hits the ground, making the earth around tremble. The handle alone probably weights a few tons. Sanctus slowly raises his head, trying to pick himself up from the ground.

Sanctus
"What... you have to be joking..."

Solaris
"Pick up that axe and fight me!"

Sanctus looks at the axe, it's at least ten times his own body size. He shifts his gaze towards Solaris in confusion, trying to process the situation.

Solaris
"Come on you whelp! I don't have all day, I need to work on this piece of art!"

Solaris flexes his muscles and punches the ground, laughing in a very smug and confident way. Sanctus realizes that Solaris is mocking his weakness. Rage continues to flow through his veins.

Possible actions
>Sprout your holy wings and charge towards Solaris
>Start channelling a flame spell
>Pick up your sword and charge towards Solaris
>Write-in
>>
>>388409
One minor error here:
>Sanctus summons a humongous Solar Axe
Solaris summons the axe.

Even after resting for a few days, I still fuck up after proof reading...

My excuse is that I'm dazzled by the awesome Sun Good
>>
>>388422
>I fuck up with another typo... in the post where I apologize that I fucked up with a typo
Just end it all...
>>
>>388409
Try to pick up the axe
>>
>>388409
Take off your Body armor and start a Flex Down! CMON

>>388407
>offline quests
Is such a thing even possible?
>>
>>388409
>write-in
Pause time somehow idk just ZA WARÛDO or something, hit the gym, get /fit/ as fuark, make some firewood out of rengar while time is still frozen.
*tips fedora*
>>
>>388409
>Write in
Use all of your remaining magic to BUFF yourself, then pick up the axe.

"I don't lift, I dominate."
>>
>>388396
>visit Reykjavík

I live there f a m
>>
>>388449
>rengar
I knew someone would notice eventually

However, even though they look similar in appearance, he wasn't the inspiration. The eyepatch has a lot of significance to Solaris' character, and like with other characters in the quest, it has an detailed and interesting story to it which we will explore in the Sanctus arc and the future of the quest.

On a sidenote
>All these Iceland anons in the thread
Parker! Get me pictures of volcanoes!
>>
>>388507
Shiet man. Wanna meet and look at volcano pictures at a bar or something.
>>
>>388520
Hey im guessing the other eye of his used to be the moon but it was torn out by the Lunar goddess?
>>
>>388532
That's a pretty interesting idea!

You didn't hit the centre, but your aim is pretty good! Sadly, I can't say much more without going into spoilers for the future.

Also, posting the next scene in a few moments
>>
Post yfw rengar hunts kha'zix in this game too

It's Solaris vs Xeri and the bug men

Also welcome back grub
My life is no longer ruined
But alas I am still a prude
>>
>>388520
Pictures of volcanoes, you say?
Is it okay if they're not active?
>>388531
I'll be in the inner Norður-Ísafjarðardjúp for the next few days, so unless you are going there as well, no.
>>
>>388618
What's life like in Iceland?
>>
File: Sanctus 5.png (187KB, 960x517px)
Sanctus 5.png
187KB, 960x517px
>>388443
>>388444
>>388449
>>388502

Sanctus slowly picks himself up. Due to all the injuries he has to use a lot of energy just to walk properly. He slowly walks towards the giant Axe that's a couple of steps away from him. Solaris yawns and summons a sun dial.

Solaris
"At this rate, you'll reach the axe in about 2 hours.", he said while laughing, mocking Sanctus

Sanctus reaches the axe and grabs the handle to catch his breath. Solaris continues to laugh. Sanctus tries to at least push the handle a bit, but no luck.

Solaris
"Give up already, you're just embarrassing yourself. Here, gaze upon this gloriously chiselled statue one last time.", he said while flexing his muscles again, letting out a smug smile

Solaris stands up and starts walking towards Sanctus, the ground quaking with each step.

Solaris
"Time's up! Or more precisely, it's time to die! Give up already, you weak whelp!"

Sanctus
"My body has been broken countless times... but nobody can or will break my burning spirit!", he points at his chest with his thumb

Solaris suddenly stops and looks at Sanctus, letting out a muffled and intrigued growl. The knight sprouts his holy wings and grabs his sword, lunging towards the towering deity. Again, the Sun God deflects the attack with ease and grabs Sanctus with his hand. Solaris smirks, letting out a proud sigh.

Solaris
"Good. Just the thing I am looking for. You are among the rare knights that hasn't made a mistake in over 20 years of service. The time for kneeling and service is over... now, the time to lead has come!"

Sanctus looks at the deity in confusion.

Solaris
"Hmmm... what is this perversion...", he looks at the Sanctus' wings and iron armor

Solaris' eyes fill with rage, as he grits his teeth.

Solaris
"What is this?! Has the Solar Cult spiralled into feathery wimps, covering behind metal sheets?! Pathetic!"

Solaris looks the iron knight into the eyes.

Solaris
"Listen to me, whelp! You have great potential, your spirit is in the right place, however I need to whip your puny body into shape! You will be my instrument of war, you will restore the glory of the Solar Cult!", he said while letting out a horrifying roar

Solaris rips out the holy wings, purging them from Sanctus' body and setting them on fire, making him yell in excruciating pain. He rips apart the iron armor with his fingernail, like a hot knife through butter. He drops the naked Sanctus to the ground.

Solaris
"But before I assign my advisor to train you... you need to let go of the past. You need to be purified by the flames!"

Solaris slowly starts walking away. He snaps his fingers, suddenly setting Sanctus on fire. The knight screams as his flesh slowly starts to melt off of his body.

Continuation tomorrow, recap post soon
>>
>>388685
The trainer guy better fucking be zyzz
>>
>>388663
Cold and dark and depressing in the winter, mild and bright and depressing in the summer
>>
File: 5051800_sd.jpg (98KB, 642x550px)
5051800_sd.jpg
98KB, 642x550px
>>388685
Have I found the true identity of the sun god?
>>
File: fire lion.jpg (118KB, 1280x800px)
fire lion.jpg
118KB, 1280x800px
>>388585
>My life is no longer ruined
That's good to hear!
>But alas I am still a prude
Oh come on anon, haven't you recovered from the Luna/Gat thing yet?

>>388618
Those are some pretty neat volcanoes you got there!
Got any geysers?

>>388703
It's a she!
And boy does she have a fit body!

>>388713
>That moment when we reach a critical fight in the future, and his mane turns into fire, everybody WITNESSING the power of the sun!
>>
>>388742
No geysers in the Westfjords, sorry. I'll post some later though
>>
>>388618

If i end up staying there for the night i will decide to shamelessly blogpost in this chat about it.

>>388663
The water smells like eggs where im at cause of the sulfur. Takes some getting used to although im starting to enjoy it like the degenerate i am.

>>388685
That reminds me of a chinese accident where some worker that was exposed to extreme radiaton had his skin melt of. Only the muscles were left (unfortunatly he had no gains and died shortly after)
>>
So that's it for today. We continue tomorrow around the same time, maybe a bit earlier this time.

So what do you guys think about Solaris so far? Did it meet your expectations? Did you expect something else? Tomorrow we'll start with Sanctus' past, so it will be fun to see how that looked like.

Also, I'll be here for a few more moments, so feel free to ask questions, feedback and all that stuff.
>>
>>388803
Exactly how ripped is Solaris's advisor, because I don't want to be disgusted be muscular women
>>
>>388803
how tall is the adviser?
>>
>>388803
When are you going to Iceland like us cool kids?
>>
File: trainer.jpg (67KB, 677x1000px)
trainer.jpg
67KB, 677x1000px
>>388849
Don't worry, it's nothing serious. The muscles a bit more visible than your ordinary female due to the amount of exercise, it's wont be even noticeable.

>>388854
About the same size as Sanctus, maybe a bit shorter. Sanctus is around 6 foot 3, she's around 6 feet.

To both questions, her physique is something like picture related.

Yoga pants and training bra probably included
>>
>>388893
>When are you going to Iceland
Never, I don't want to get eaten by Ice Giants
>>
>>388914
Don't be daft, the Ice giants only eat moss, nit grubs
>>
>>388906
T..the wii fit trainer

how did you know grub? She always expands my dong even if I'm a prude
>>
File: LaffinMayans.gif (1MB, 448x252px)
LaffinMayans.gif
1MB, 448x252px
>>388906
>Yoga Pants
Absolutely Patrician
Time to drop Umbra and aquire new Waifu
>>
>>388933
Good to hear! You'll have to make a rain check on the expansion however, since it's gonna be a while before we meet her. We're going to explore the past before we continue with the future.

>>388951
>Time to drop Umbra and aquire new Waifu
Is this our goal? Sleeping with every female character in the quest?

Hmmmmm~

There's still 3 unknown deities, their champions and their advisors
>>
>>388968
Well, insects do eat flowers
>>
That's it from me for today, we continue tomorrow around the same time
>>
Sorry guys but due to time constraints and work, I won't be able to run today. I'll have more free time tomorrow. Sorry for this inconvenience.
>>
>>390368
I cri evry tiem
>>
File: 1468869581594.png (346KB, 512x512px)
1468869581594.png
346KB, 512x512px
>>390368
>no grub today
>>
>>388968
>dropping any waifu
We don't drop them unless they drop themself (RIP Xeri). We will become the harem deity.
>>
>>388270
>paladin types that protect all living things

Most paladins aren't like that though, especially the actual paladins. they seems pretty inline with the solar knights.
>>
>>388968
>Sleeping with every female character in the quest?

>limiting ourselves to just waifus
>not wanting husbandos

we will fuck the lion
>>
File: rape time.png (780KB, 1001x1001px)
rape time.png
780KB, 1001x1001px
>>392052
this anon gets it
>>
>>392467
>violent
>semen
>inferno

Top kek
>>
We continue in about 2 hours! Once again, sorry for yesterday's pause.
>>
After today's session, I'll hold a short discussion about the future of the quest. I welcome all players and even the lurker anons that enjoy the quest to join in, I really need your opinions on a few things I'd like to talk with you guys.

Like I mentioned a few times before, I do this quest to entertain you guys, so I would like to work on it to bring the best possible experience I can provide.
>>
File: Sanctus 6.png (15KB, 960x517px)
Sanctus 6.png
15KB, 960x517px
29 years ago, somewhere in the town of Casius

Two boys exit the local tavern.

Sanctus
"These helmets are pretty cool! I can't wait to officially become a Solar Knight! What do you say, Sacratus?"

Sacratus
"How come you get a decent one while I get the chipped one?", he said in a disappointed and jealous tone

Sanctus
"Well, I'm your older brother, so... yeah, there's your answer."

Sacratus
"Sanctus... we're twins..."

Sanctus
"I came out first, so technically I'm a few seconds older than you, haha!", he said in a smug tone

Sacratus
"Ugh, whatever...", he said in a slightly anoyyed tone

They spend some time talking about their future in the Solar Cult outside the tavern, rough-housing a bit with their wooden swords, acting like your typical 11 year olds.

Sacratus
"Do you think our mentor will take long? I'm getting a bit hungry. What about you?"

Sanctus
"We were instructed to wait outside the tavern until the priests finish their diplomatic duty in Casius. So we stay put and wait for them.", he said in a strict tone

Sacratus rolls his eyes and groans.

Sacratus
"Why do you always have to ruin the fun?"

Sanctus
"Sacratus, stop fooling around. We recently became Solar Initiates. We need to take our duties seriously."

Sacratus
"Alright wise guy, you're all talk and no action. Let's kill some time then. I challenge you to a duel. The loser has to do the winner's chores for a week. Deal?", he said in a confident tone

Possible actions
>Accept the challenge
>Tell your brother to stop fooling around
>Write-in
>>
>>393075
>Accept the challenge
take a dive to build up your bro's self confidence
>>
>>393075
>>Accept the challenge
>>
>>393075
>Accept the challenge
>>
>>393075
>write-in
Kick your brother in the nads and give him a titty twister. Tell him it's 1,000 years too early for him to challenge you. Then play the kissing game with him.
>>
File: Sanctus 7.png (15KB, 960x517px)
Sanctus 7.png
15KB, 960x517px
>>393084
>>393087
>>393106
>>393108

Sanctus
"Alright little brother, I accept your challenge."

They both pose in a battle stance, but before they can begin their duel, they are rudely interrupted by two characters. The boys turn around to notice two young Yuni cats.

Yuni 1
"Nice tin cans, haha!"

Yuni 2
"Scram, you Solar pansies. This is Lunar territory now."

Sanctus sheaths his wooden sword and approaches the Yuni cats.

Sanctus
"Listen, we are here for diplomatic reasons. We don't want any trouble."

Yuni 1
"What diplomatic reasons?"

Possible actions
>Tell them that your mentor is talking with some Lunar priests
>Say nothing and return to your duel
>Write-in
>>
>>393125
We are here because Yunis are an inferior race and a scourge on this planet
NoW GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE PUSSIES
BEFORE I FUCKING RAPE YOUR WIVES
>>
>>393125
>write-in
<Lie>We're here to learn about lunar priesthood as we plan to convert
>>393130
y-you okay there bud?
>>
>>393133
No
alas
I am not
>>
>>393136
well, still you can't say stuff like that anymore man it is the current year after all
>>
>>393125
>Tell them that your mentor is talking with some Lunar priests and that if they don't scram, then there will be a problem.
>>
>>393125
>write-in
Ask them why all Yunis are such degenerates. Tell them you saw their mom fucking a neighborhood dog and their father licking its butt as mounted her.

Then grab your crotch and say "Solar Knights for life! Fuck with us and I'll kill your wife."
>>
>>393145
>I'll kill your wife.
>not adding "and rape her dead body"
fucking casuals
>>
>>393145
This
>Fuck with us and I'll kill your wife

top kek
>>
>>393125
Or
These tin cans are worth more than your entire race, you scumfuck
Fucking pussies
Get out of here before this escalates and we kill your wives
>>
File: Sanctus 8.png (12KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctus 8.png
12KB, 960x517px
>>393130
>>393133
>>393143
>>393145
>>393172

Sanctus
"Look, we'are here to learn more about the Lunar situation in Casius, so if you don't mind..."

Suddenly your brother pushes your to the side and taunts the Yuni cats.

Sacratus
"Look at these pussies, trying to act tough. You know what Solar Knights do to your female friends? Yeah, that's right, because that's the only thing you degenerates are worth for.", he said in a smug and confident tone

Sacratus spits to the ground and flips the Yunis off. Sanctus puts his palm on his helmet and lets out a sigh. Suddenly a loud metallic clang echoes in the streets. One of the Yuni's threw a sizeable rock at Sacratus, hitting him in the head. The young Solar initiate falls to the ground.

Sanctus
"Hey, what the hell are you doing!", he yells at the Yunis

Yuni 1
"You got 10 seconds to scram, otherwise we'll kill you human scum, right here, right now!", they said in an agitated tone while hissing

Sanctus checks on his brother, only to see him laying motionless on the floor.

Sanctus
"Sacratus! Come on brother, talk to me!"

Sanctus notices blood slowly flowing out of the helmet. He recoils in shock, falling to his knees.

Yuni 2
"Haha, look at the human garbage, he's going to cry, haha!"

Possible actions
>RIP AND TEAR!
>Try to scare them off
>Write-in
>>
>>393232
summon the energy of THE SUN to purge these filthy allley rats

>OP sanctus is my favorite arch so far, I love it so much so far

>I CANT WAIT TO RIP AND TEAR ALL THE YUNIS
>>
>>393232
>>RIP AND TEAR!
YOU CALLING US GARBAGE???!!

YOU ARE FUCKING TRASH YOU SCUMFUCKS
YOUR ENTIRE RACE IS FUCKING SHIT

NOW IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU PUSSIES
>>
>>393232
>>RIP AND TEAR!
Fuck Yunis
>>
>>393232
>reply "you've already killed what humanity was left here" then disembowel one with your bare hands and strangle the other with his intestines
>>
>>393232
>RIP AND TEAR
First we'll penetrate you pussies with our swords then we'll penetrate your wives with our dicks.
>>
>>393232
>Write-in
Take out your widdling knife and charge at them. Use it to stab them through the chest and eye.

Nobody fucks with our lover brother.
>>
>>393241
>sanctus is my favorite arch so far
He's the hero Elysia needs, but doesn't deserve!

Also
>All this violence against Yunis
So... we gonna gas the Yuni race or what?

Posting the next scene in a few moments!
>>
>>393292
>So... we gonna gas the Yuni race or what?
If Sanctus is our new MC; only if our brother died from that rock thrown at his head.
>>
>>393292
eh i just wasnt into the Luna-Gat thing and when it was made cannon i was annoyed.

Also Gats a dick

and Solaris seems like a hardcore character, which i like.
JAcks emotions were good and all but it kept him from reaching his full potential.
>>
>>393292
YOU FUCKING BET WE GONNA GAS THOSE FUCKERS

I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH

Luna was mine :'(
And then you ruined her grub
I still can't get over it mane

I dreamed about her
I made a body pillow
I prayed to her
I thought she was perfect
Pure and sweet
>>
File: Sanctus 9.png (18KB, 960x517px)
Sanctus 9.png
18KB, 960x517px
>>393241
>>393243
>>393245
>>393267
>>393275
>>393279

Sanctus continues to watch his brother lying motionless on the ground. The Yunis slowly walk towards the brothers and draw their iron daggers.

Yuni 1
"End of the line, you piece of shit!", he said while licking the blade

Sanctus
"Please, don't hurt us, I'll give you something valuable in return for our lives."

Both of the Yunis look at each other, intrigued by the offer. The taller Yuni sheaths his dagger.

Yuni 1
"Hmmm, alright, if it's valuable enough, we'll consider sparing your lives."

Sanctus stands up and picks up his bulky wooden sword, showing it to the Yuni's.

Yuni 2
"What is this crap? It's just a oversized toothpick...", he said in a confused tone

Sanctus
"Look closer, read the initials on the sword, then you'll realize why it's valuable."

The taller Yuni comes closer to read the initials but can't figure it out.

Yuni 1
"I don't see it... what am I looking for?"

Sanctus
"It's says... FEEL THE POWER OF THE SUN, HERETIC!"

With those words, Sanctus bashes the Yuni in the face with the bulky wooden sword, breaking his nose and chipping a few teeth. Sanctus proceeds to kick the cat in the chest, making him fall to the ground. He continues to kick him in the gut.

Sanctus
"DIE, SCUM!"

The other Yuni punches Sanctus and pushes him to the ground, trying to kill him with the dagger. Sanctus tries to reach for his wooden sword that fell to the ground.

Yuni 2
"You'll pay for this!"

Suddenly a familiar tin head tackles the other Yuni to the ground.

Sacratus
"Stay away form my brother, you flea infested degenerates!"

Sacratus pins the Yuni to the ground and starts punching him in the face. Sanctus gets up and disarms the other Yuni that was preparing to strike his brother. They both continue to beat the daylight out of the fleabags.

Possible actions
>Kill the Yunis
>Spare the Yunis
>Write-in
>>
>>393356
Luna only wanted us to experiment on our Buzzer body.

She is evil. She must be purged for her heresy. Filthy Lunar Priestess.
>>
>>393364
>>Kill the Yunis
>>
>>393364
>rape the yunis
fuckin degenerates deserve it
>>
>>393364
>write-in
Pick up the iron dagger and castrate the Yunis.

They will no longer practice their heretical ways again, lest they wake every night and remember what the two most dashing solar knights did to them.
>>
>>393356
>And then you ruined her grub
I'm sorry anon ;_;
I'm kinda bummed myself, I wanted Jack/Luna OTP, but that's how the cookie crumbles. Elysia is a dark and depressing world after all. However, we have to make the best out of the situation, we can't lose hope!

>>393367
This anon has some pretty good points. Did Luna really just befriend Jack because of his Buzzer body? Why is she sweet all of a sudden when she was Elysia's Mengele in her youth?
>>
>>393385
To be fair, she could have been forced, or taken over by her goddess as other champions were taken over.
>>
>>393364
Kill
>>
>>393364
>Spare the Yunis, but chop off their barbed cat penises.
>>
>>393364
>>Kill the Yunis
PLEASE GRUB
LETS KNOCK THEM OUT

AND CRUCIFY THEM ON THE ENTRANCE TO THE TOWN
>>
OH SHIT

ARE THESE GAT'S SHADOWFRIENDS?!
>>
>>393385
>can't lose hope!
All hope is gone with Lunas virginity

Taken by fucking infidel CAT PIECE OF SHIT

REEEEEEEEE

There is ONLY DEATH NOW GRUB
>>
>>393364
they are both herretecs and furrys, so i say lets do like inquisitors off all ages did and burn them.
there fur must make it easyer as well, just trough a torch at the fuckers
>>
>>393400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P5qbcRAXVk
Sadly no, that happened 20 years ago, 9 years after the current scene with the brothers. They died a more gruesome death, but neat idea anon!

>>393401
>All hope is gone with Lunas virginity
Just imagine all that thick Yuni semen filling her up~
I m-mean... REEEEEEEEE

Ah don't be sad anon, we still have a lot of deities and champions to meet, maybe one of them is even cuter and purer than Luna.

Also, I'll have to take a 30 minute break guys, I need to take care of something real quick. We'll be back pretty soon!
>>
Also grub

We torture them

as >>393393 said

We cut off their small penises
and put them in their mouths
Then head outside and put them on crosses
>>
>>393438
>maybe one of them is even cuter and purer than Luna.
I'd like to see you try come up with said character grub :^)
>>
File: kawaii ss.jpg (41KB, 480x720px)
kawaii ss.jpg
41KB, 480x720px
>>393444
knowing your preferences, its pretty easy actually
>>
>>393438
yeah i understand its just part of the story.

It helps the plot if anything.
to be honest ive taken alot more interest in Carnifex and Sanctus they seem more interesting the jack and luna
>>
>>393451
>ss

Do not sexualize the sunkids
>>
File: Sanctus.png (18KB, 960x517px)
Sanctus.png
18KB, 960x517px
>>393371
>>393378
>>393382
>>393388
>>393390
>>393393
>>393395
>>393419

Sanctus swings a few more punches, and then drop the Yuni to the floor.

Yuni 1
"Please... spare our lives... you won't run into us... ever again...", he said while trying to breathe

Sanctus halts for a moment and looks towards his brother.

Sanctus
"Hey, Sacratus, what are we going to do with the..."

Sanctus notices his brother stomping the Yuni's head, slowly caving it in, with bloody chunks of the Yuni's brain flying out of the cracked skull. Sacratus continues to stomp the lifeless body in an animalistic rage.

Sacratus
"That will... teach you... to mess with my... brother!", he said still stomping, gasping for air, trying to catch his breath from the exhaustion.

Sanctus grabs the iron dagger and stabs the remaining Yuni in the head, killing him instantly. Sanctus slowly stands up and walks towards his brother. Before he manges to speak up, Sacratus hugs him. Sanctus is taken aback by the gesture. Usually his brother is pretty cold, rarely does he show any emotion.

Sanctus
"Thanks for saving me back there."

Sacratus pushes himself back and extends his arm forming a fist.

Sacratus
"Promise me brother... that we both will die of old age.",

Sanctus lets out a satisfied laugh.

Sanctus
"Aye brother. We'll both ride in battle, watching each other's back!", he said while giving his brother a fist bump

They both yell at the same time.

Sanctus and Sacratus
"FOR SOLARIS!"

After the heart-warming moment, Sanctus sits on the ground and lets out a sigh.

Sanctus
"So, you still hungr..."

Sanctus notices Sacratus holding his stomach, suddenly vomiting on the ground, probably due to sight of the mutilated Yuni head. Sanctus starts to tease him.

Sanctus
"Haha, some tough guy you are, haha!"

Sacratus
"Shut up... Sanctus.", he said as he vomits again

Sanctus
"Hey Sacratus, how 'bout we grab some mutton, huh?", he said with a mischievous tone, knowing how his brother will react in the situation

Sacratus gags at the though of food at the moments, flipping his brother off. He continues to vomit as Sanctus laughs.

Continuation tomorrow, recap/discussion post soon
>>
>>393585
>in this thread we killed two children
Well, I guess all's well that ends well.
>>
>>393592
>children
THEY ARE FLEA INFESTED SCUM THAT NEED TO BE GASSED! PRAISE SOLARIS!

They provoked first, also they were about to waste the sunbros, so yeah.

PRAISE THE SUN!
>>
>>393585
Why does Sacratus dislike mutton? Shit's tasty.
>>
>>393592
armed kids loose there "being kids" priviliges, just ask any second or third world fag or kike from israel.
>>
>>393585
>No castration
Why won't you let us embrace our religion, Grub?
>>
>>393607
because solar is deus vault and not jihad.
the shitskins are the ones that mutalate there nonbelivers.
the crusaders instead were murcyfull and gave them a fast and clean death by bonfire.
(shit like this is why im a fedora tipping atheist)
>>
>>393603
He doesn't dislike mutton. Sanctus knew that reminding him of the smell of searing meat would make him feel worse since he was already disgusted by the mutilated Yuni. In short, it was some sibling hijinks/teasing.

>>393606
Yeah, this flashback was basically them starting the "growing up" process through the killing. Children usually become Solar Initiates at a young age, learning to fight and survive in nature, then most of them become Solar Knights around the age of 15-18, depending on the skill they show during the training process.

>>393607
Well, that would have been a bit too much I think. The scene wasn't really focused on the hatred towards the Yuni's, rather the sibling bond between the brothers. Also this anon has a good point regarding the Solar Cult >>393627

Even though they kill the heretics, they usually do it in a humane way
>>
Gonna take care of something real quick again, I'll be back in 20 minutes or so. If you guys have some spare time and feel like it, leave the tab/thread open for an hour or so more. If any of you guys are up for some discussion, I wanted to talk about some things regarding the quest. Any input would be appreciated. Be back soon with the detailed recap post.
>>
>>393655
allright
but dont take to long or the spongebob time cards will haunt you again^^
>>
File: Viðbjóður.jpg (531KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Viðbjóður.jpg
531KB, 5000x5000px
>>393638
>searing mutton

You cook it in an oven you barbarian
>>
File: 035.png (79KB, 457x472px)
035.png
79KB, 457x472px
>>393666
>666
>haunt you
Picture related

>>393673
Pls no bully ;_;
>>
File: kek, satanic.webm (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
kek, satanic.webm
2MB, 480x270px
>>393681
>>
WTF
WHY NO TORTURE

AGAIN GRUB
YOU HAVE RUINED MY DAY
I WANTED THEM ON CROSSES
>>
File: dinner.jpg (85KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
dinner.jpg
85KB, 720x960px
>>393673
yea keep your oven
>>
>>393708
I will, pleb
>>
File: fug.png (189KB, 495x690px)
fug.png
189KB, 495x690px
So, how can I put this gently... today might be the last session we had in the current format. Without blogging to much about my first world problems, the reason we had the pause yesterday is because I might be reassigned to another sector in my day job. What does that mean for the quest?

Well, I'll get the confirmation tomorrow, but that would mean that we could only have sessions on the weekend. I'll be working in a weird schedule where most of my Murican bros will be asleep and most of the guys from Europe will be either at work/uni during the day.

I don't want to have sessions only during the weekend, so I'm trying to figure out ways to push the story forward during weekdays as well. Currently I'm thinking of doing "whole day" sessions by using the tumblr/archives. I'm thinking of posting a scene and embed a strawpoll feature in the tumblr posts, and leave a few hours for people to vote. The downside of this is that it would limit creative "write ins" for obvious reasons.

So I'm a bit conflicted about the whole situation. So guys, if you have any feedback and ideas, I would highly appreciate it. I would like to hear form you guys, how do you think I should proceed if we get into that kind of scenario?
>>
>>393856
Sorry to hear that man. I have no fucking idea - you do (You). I mostly have no opinion as I'm in Ireland and moving to South Carolina soon and have free time at either periods during those days so
>>
>>393856
Just have only unemployed people take part, problem solved.
>>
>>393856
thats hard, well im a neet fag and have the quest in a tap open most of the time anyway because im to lazy to reopen it every day.
so at least for me the quest can happen at every time you want.
but the time difference betwen the burgers and eurofags has always been a problem and i doupt there is much you can do about it asside from just giving it a fixed time and hopping faggots will show up.
best thing would be just to do it the way that is most convinient to you.
your the game master and the players must follow your timetable
>>
>>393856
I don't know much about tumblr, but can't people post anonymous mesages or asks or something? They could use that for write ins, as long as the message itself is marked for the scene it's meant for
>>
>>393900
>>393896
Unemployedfags
REEEE

Although I make my own hours, so I shouldn't be one to talk as I'm around too.
>>
File: cute advice 4.jpg (171KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cute advice 4.jpg
171KB, 800x1000px
>>393900
and those that cant, well...
>>
>>393856
Hey man
I love you
So .. uhh do what you think is best.

But I think at this crucial stage in the story we need those write ins,
I'd rather have real slow week updates and nice sessions on the weekend.

That being said
I'll always be in the thread/tumblr shit because I love this quest
>>
>>393907
I have job, I'm just bantering
>>
>>393900
Neet atm

Probably won't be for long

Well I just became a need today actually
I changed my university courses. So for the rest of the year I'll have a job but probably with some nice hours
>>
File: bants, high five.jpg (97KB, 400x400px)
bants, high five.jpg
97KB, 400x400px
>>393914
>>
>>393923
what did it take you half a simester to figure out social studys wont get you laid?
>>
>>393885
It isn't a big deal or anything like that for me regarding the job, I'm just a bit bummed that I won't have time to do these fun live threads with you guys during the weekdays.

>>393896
I know what you mean, but I'm trying to find a way to include as much people as possible.

>>393900
>but the time difference between the burgers and eurofags has always been a problem
Yeah, fuck the Atlantic ocean.

>best thing would be just to do it the way that is most convenient to you.
I'll try to figure something out that works for both parties, me and the players.

>>393903
You're absolutely right! I almost forgot about that, that could work. I already have anon messages enabled so that would be perfect. Thanks for reminding me!

>>393913
>But I think at this crucial stage in the story we need those write ins
I agree

>I'd rather have real slow week updates and nice sessions on the weekend.
This is probably the best bet

So, here's what I currently have in mind. I would try doing these scenes on tumblr with the strawpoll polls, and enable write-ins through messages via tumblr. Then when I catch the time I would do these comfy live sessions during the weekend. So guys, how do you feel about this plan? I think that it could work. Slower tumblr/archive scenes during the week and normal sessions during the weekend?
>>
>>393931
>social study
Computer Science

Literally the women in that course made me gag

Also are you calling me a normie?
>>
File: sad_cancer.png (387KB, 370x477px)
sad_cancer.png
387KB, 370x477px
>>393856
To be honest, it is entirely up to you, whatever works around your shedule, sure for a ameriburger like me it will make it very hard to participate, but damn, the fact that your letting us know means a lot, especially with how many other quests just disappear, I mean your not bound by any contract to do this quest or even give us all these updates, I appreciate the effort invested into all of this, even if I can't get involved in the story as,much as I'd like due to time issues
>>
>>393913
Yeah, I prefer the unique answers that some anons can come up with, so I'd be willing to have nice sessions on weekends than linear answers that probably wont make the story progress very far if I the straw poll takes too long to set up every time.
>>
>>393943
Straight up psychologist student here so I can actually say...
What were the women in your class like?
>>
File: how normies see fotoshop.gif (5MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
how normies see fotoshop.gif
5MB, 400x225px
>>393943
no i was calling you a faggot, but now that i think about it...
is this how you picture someone using photoshop?
>>
>>393941
lets try that for a month and see what happens
>>
>>393965
You fucking bastard

IM NOT A NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And No
I went on job shadow to a graphic designer place...
>>
>>393959
>What were the women in your class like?
There were like 5 of them
One was pretty so she joined my group and we became friends.. (she's pretty odd though)
1 Was literally a tumblrina, Had dyed hair that was pink and purple.. She was also rather large..
The other 3 were Afrikaans girls, Slightly below average tier.
>>
>>393972
cool there is always a need for good drawfags, hope itl work out for you man
>>
>>393981
>>393979
Become a mighty drawfag and show them the power of your penis
>>
>>393981
Im not becoming a drawfag

I went to job shadow for a bit sure
My new degree is ... Accounting with computer science...
Also theres actually hot girls in this course confirmed
>>
>>393957
Thanks anon, I really like to hang out with you guys, the write-ins and comments are the best part for me as the QM. I like to keep everybody informed and that things run smoothly.

>>393958
>I prefer the unique answers that some anons can come up with
I do too. I'll definitely enable write-ins. You can send those by just clicking the "Ask me anything" button in the navigation panel on tumblr.

>>393965
>that gif
Thanks man, I could use some diabetes right about now~

>>393970
Yeah, I'll try it out. It's not like I have much choice, I need to fund my vodka, krokodil and borscht addiction

I think that I could manage to do 2-3 scenes per day during the weekdays. I'll put the strawpolls in the scenes as well, some anons probably just like to vote on the "Possible actions". It might be even easier for the anons that are going mobile, you can use the pretty neat app for tumblr and just press one button to vote, pretty convenient.

Also, for the anons that enjoy the write ins, those would be pretty easy to do as well. Just send them in via the messages, and I'll include everybodies input under "The Players wrote" in the next scene post.

Yeah, I think that this might be somewhat of a good solution, I mean it isn't as good as full sessions, but at least it some sort of fix during the weekday until the weekends.
>>
>>393998
>vodka, krokodil and borscht addiction
Dont forget your yuni-human sex addiction
>>
>>393992
There you go man, pretty girls confirmed.
>>
>>393992
allright, one question though.
are you jew enough to be able to stand to do nothing but financial spreadsheets for the next 30 to 50 years?
(only half trolling, accounting is a soulcrushing job only true drones can live with longterm, it fucked up my mom back in the 90's)
>>
>>394007
>Dont forget your yuni-human sex addiction
I'm seeing a doctor about that... I'm g-geting better, I swear...
>>
>>394010
>only true drones
Sounds just like me

Anyway, Its not just accounting so I aint selling my soul to the jews

Im no good goy
>>
>>393998
allright sounds good, one question though.
how do you write pms on tumbler?
i never used that site
>>
>>394014
The only time human-yuni sex is allowed

IS WHEN WE RAPING YUNI WIVES AND CHILDREN SLAUGHTERING YUNI VILLAGES AND CRIPPLING YUNI ORPHANS...
>>
File: 40k faggotry.jpg (14KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
40k faggotry.jpg
14KB, 233x216px
>>394028
so much khorn in this one...
>>
>>394014
>I'm g-getting better, I swear...

Please don't, we need more Luna-Yuni sex scenes
>>
File: write-ins.png (59KB, 703x600px)
write-ins.png
59KB, 703x600px
>>394023
Picture related. When you go to:
http://grubadventures.tumblr.com/

Click the "Ask me anything" button, it will lead you to a prompt where you can write stuff. You can toggle the "Ask anonymously" checkbox if you want.
>>
File: FilthyCasual.jpg (41KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
FilthyCasual.jpg
41KB, 500x281px
>>394035
pleb
>>
>>394051
i have to make an account for this dont i?
fuck and here i was avoiding this cancer since its inception...
well the things you do for a good game
>>
>>394028
Save your rage or love for other races as well. Soon we'll meet other interesting stuff that roams around in Elysia. We'll meet the Swamp Walkers at one point again as well. Not to mention that we explored like 20% of the map. So many wonderful/scary/crazy stuff to come.
>>
>>394058
>avoiding this cancer
But you already have many other types
Whats wrong with one more
>>
>>394058
>i have to make an account for this dont i?
Fortunately if you don't like tumblr, you don't have to, you can post as anon without an account. I think, try it now if you want
>>
>>394065
Kek, luckily for me I have a tumblr for a failed quest I did with my friends. They went completely edgefag, got pissed when the character died and quit.
>>
>>394063
true that.
>>394065
you tell me that now were im nearly done with the registration?
>>
>>394046
Well, since you asked so nicely, how can I refuse?
We need some Jack/Umbra honking action as well
>>
>>394081
>We need some Jack/Umbra honking action as well
Implying Jack has anything to honk
>>
>>394089
Anon, I was talking about Umbr...
>Implying Umbra has anything to honk as well

I played myself...

Still, she has a fine booty. Soft landing when she gets fired out of a canon
>>
>>394104
Not if she's landing on our dick
>>
>>394104
I was hoping you'd do that...

Also, Umbra/Jack lovefest when?
>>
>>394115
>lovefest
maybe its just me being a faggot but the way i see jack and umbra.
a simple hug or jack patting umbras head has more emotional meaning then eather xeri or gat having an orgy for 10+ hours.
>>
>>394142
Yea I agree
>>
>>394142
so a lovefest seems kind of meaningles to them.
matter of fact, it wouldent surprise me if the first jack umbra fuck would be vanilla missionary or something.
you know the clishee of "making love"
>>
>>394077
>you tell me that now were im nearly done with the registration?
Well, assuming you made the account, now you are part of the cancer.

ONE OF US, ONE OF US
It's actually a pretty good/convenient system to follow sane people. Yes, contrary to popular belief. If you can ignore the crazy mole people, then it's pretty neat.

>>394113
Umbra is for gentle and loving missionary not some circus fetish acrobatics!

>>394115
>Also, Umbra/Jack lovefest when?
First we have to deal with Sanctus arc, then after that we get back to Jack/Umbra/Velvet

>>394142
>maybe its just me being a faggot
No anon, you have a good point. They both aren't fond of crazy deviant stuff. So you can expect pretty heart-warming and cute stuff from them both. A lot of talking, handholding, head patting, hugging and some gentle candlelit lewds

Here's the roadmap so far. The next scenes will be about young adulthood. We will follow Sanctus/Sacratus bro hijinks when they became Solar Knights and were sent on their first missions. We will explore new places in Elysia, meet new characters, new races and possibly new deities and their champions. Then we will get back to Solaris/Sanctus and the advisor training montage until the present times. After Sanctus arc is done, we return back to our usual faces.

This will consist of solving Jack/Umbra, Gat's solo adventures for some time, and what's happening with Luna and Belua. Also we'll focus a bit more on Lua and her stuff/past.
>>
>>394150
sounds awesome.
>>
>>394150
>gentle and loving missionary
Not doing missionary for the sole purpose of reproduction
>>
>>394075
>for a failed quest I did with my friends
What was the quest about?

>They went completely edgefag, got pissed when the character died and quit.
This is the fear of every QM/DM/Storyteller/Writer, also it can be applied to all entertainment, be it books or TV shows. If people/fans get attached to a certain character/OTP, you are walking on a minefield. If you do some radical game changing event with them, you are most certainly going to piss of at least a fraction of your fans.

Luna/Gat was a mistake! was a thing that had really significant impact on the story. Personally I think that it had meaning, it has context that made it believable. It wasn't pulled out of thin air just for shock factor, and of course it will have a deeper impact meaning in the future. However, I knew that it would piss off some people, hell, I pissed off myself since I personally, from a players perspective, wanted for that magical Disney Jack/Luna thing to happen.

However, the other part of me wanted a story with interesting conflict between the characters, especially due to the dark fantasy setting. Like I said earlier, Elysia is a pretty dark and depressing land, and we've only scratched the surface.
>>
>>394182
true missionary is for reproduction.
everything else is for fun,
you know like this stuff
>>
>>394197
>dark fantasy setting
Maybe Grub made the Luna/gat thing to get his dark story..
I mean now all we want to do is genocide people. Thats pretty dark

tl;dr Grub did 9/11 or worse Luna/Gat for ulterior motives
>>
>>394212
Don't you worry. The darkest part isn't depiction of said acts, but what resides in the mind as implications. We will meet some cultures/races and events in the world that might look weird/creepy, but once you start digging deeper through our characters that interact with said cultures/races/events that's when the psychological horror kicks in.

For example, when you think of the atomic bomb dropped on Japan, most people think about the death doll and all that, have you ever though of what happened after that. What went through the mind of the civilians. You were witnessing some Bhagavad Gita shit, just like Oppenheimer quotes it soon after the bomb was dropped: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

Can you imagine what went through the heads of those people that survived? The implications? The thoughts of the evil that lies within the hearts of man, the sole intent to build something so complex for the simple task of destruction? Like Tesla also said: “You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension.”

That sense of insecurity, loss of control and the fear of the unknown corrodes the mind faster and is far worse than seeing detailed blood or gore.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I wanted to give a glimpse into my though process when it comes to a darker setting, and that's the general atmosphere of the situations the characters will find themselves in.
>>
>>394273
i think i know where this is going...
i really like how detailed yout though prosess about your storytelling is, cant fucking wait to see how this will continue
>>
File: abyss.gif (194KB, 500x278px)
abyss.gif
194KB, 500x278px
>>394273
>TIL Grub senpai has the same thought process as me when writing.

Seriously man. Imagine a group of people in a mansion, and one dies. They find a camera in that room, the lights go out, and the body is gone.

What do they do? Panic? No they think? Of what? Death, theories, whatever. Some may even kill each other thinking they need to survive and in the end it's revealed that they could have left at any time.

They leave, their minds left spinning. Their morals have changed, possibly have been destroyed, by their need to 'survive'. In the end all they know is they did what they thought they must, all differently.

The living carry the weight of the dead mang. It's the way of the world.
>>
>>394300
>fight or flight,
>animalistic survival instinct,
>survivers guilt.
thats the shit that breaks people.
now you know how combat veterans thouout history felt
>>
>>394300
Exactly, pretty good explanation. I really like too throw the characters in these situations. Why? It sounds sadistic, right? Maybe it's because it reminds us of the real life and ourselves. Maybe not that dramatic, but the core concept is there. We desperately cling to physical and emotional safety, to survive in this ever changing world.

Change brings the unknown, the unknown brings fear. Buddha said so himself, life is suffering, because everything changes.

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

Now I'm getting all philosophical, but that's what you get when you grow up with Russian literature which is consisted of 90% depression, 9% vodka and 1% cheeki breeki.
>>
>>394350
Grub are you my spirit animal? Like, Christ, you're hitting all the marks.
>>
>>394356
this game really brings people together dosent it?
maybe we really should start this chat thing people were talking about last week
>>
>>394365
Yeah man. For some reason, connecting on /qst/ with ppl is real easy. Between this and anonkun I'm lovin it.
>>
>>394371
anonkun?
the other one ive been following was the peter titmouse quest
>>
>>394371
Anonkun is like /qst/ but on another website. There are a number of quests I follow here, and a number over there. If you want recommendations, shoot
>>
>>394389
hell yea go ahead that way i dont have to do the legwork myself^^
>>
>>394294
Get ready for some Gainax twists, ayyy

>>394317
>combat veterans
>WW1
>Trench foot and frostbites, various other colourful diseases
>Shells falling
>Chlorine gas
>You sit in the bunker with your brothers in arms
>One is crying in the corner, the other serious but still you can see the fear in his eyes, you pray that a shell doesn't hit the bunker, burring your alive in the muddy tomb
>All while you ask yourself: why?
Jesus Christ...

>>394356
>>394365
Well, I have the strong belief that certain stories bring like minded people together. I mean it's obvious that I'm not aiming at a more wider audience, most of them would be freaked out by the Gat/Luna thing. The last thread I mentioned that all this "race mixing" is more or less a tribute to stories/ballads/poetry from ancient times.

I really appreciate those ideas and stories, not because some snobbish reason or fetishism, but rather because of the beauty/soul of the idea behind it.

>>394380
>Peter Titmouse
I pray every night for Questy (the QM) to return. I really miss the characters, they are pretty fun.

>>394365
>maybe we really should start this chat thing people were talking about last week
I'm considering it. We'll see how these "weekdays tumblr sessions" go. Maybe a Discord server would bridge the gap until the weekend. In any case, I'll inform you guys if I make one.
>>
>>394408
> I really miss the characters, they are pretty fun.
loved your contribution to the lizard taming^^
>>
>>394408
>The last thread I mentioned that all this "race mixing" is more or less a tribute to stories/ballads/poetry from ancient times.

Yeah but those poets were degenerates

jk
>>
>>394420
dude in anciant times EVERYONE was degenerat as fuck, have you ever red the illias?
or other authentic 1000bc shit?
>>
>>394420
>those poets were degenerates
That's why I love them

My favorite philosopher is Diogenes of Sinope. The guy was the equivalent of the modern "gansta" trope.

Just listen to this:

>He criticized and embarrassed Plato, disputed his interpretation of Socrates and SABOTAGED his lectures, sometimes distracting attendees by bringing food and eating during the discussions.
The guy brought his Bento to debates and mocked fucking Plato.

>Alexander the Great, thrilled to meet the famous philosopher, asked if there was any favour he might do for him. Diogenes replied, "Yes, stand out of my sunlight". Alexander then declared, "If I were not Alexander, then I should wish to be Diogenes."
Your charisma is so high, that you impress the mightiest warlord of the time by insulting him.

If I every go down the path of having a Dakimakura, it would have Diogenes with an Adonis like body on it.
>>
>>394459
That man sounds amazing, I'd love for him to humiliate me
>>
>>394459
dude sounds like the first shitposter, its really interressting how many modern concepts the old greeks came up with.
my favorit example is that the god of smiths and engineering hepheistos build himself golden servants that helped him with his work.
anciant greeks came up with the consept of robots 3000 years ago, how awesome is that?^^
>>
File: roman-shitposting.jpg (2MB, 3100x6280px)
roman-shitposting.jpg
2MB, 3100x6280px
>>394485
I simply love the ancient times. It's really fun to know that even after millennia, nothing has changed, we just have fancier toys.

If you are bored, check out picture related. The Romans had an ancient version of 4chan, a public wall, where they left writings for each other. And of course, it has pictures of dicks, shitposting and even ancient memes.

>>394474
He would probably thrown animal bones at you while telling you that they key to life is poverty and living in barrel, which he did of course, because why not
>>
>>394522
>Tfw your country's history only goes back to medieval times when everyone was a prude
>>
>>394537
>Not being an Irishfag who's country is dedicated to shitting on each other.
Why live?
>>
File: Ye Old 4chan.jpg (1MB, 1020x1486px)
Ye Old 4chan.jpg
1MB, 1020x1486px
>>394522
and here i thought the postal service was the beginning of shitposting
>>
>>394537
>>394545
That's the history they are telling you about
What about the ancient aliens?
For all you know, you might be SPACE KANGZ AND SHIET
But seriously though, imagine the amount of historical events we don't know about since the evidence hasn't been found yet.
>>
>>394522
I fucking love rome

How can one civ be so fucking based
>>
>>394559
Imagine the shit-posting:

>Copernicus tripfags in a thread:
>What if the Earth orbits the Sun?
>Other scientists post:
>What if your mother orbits my dick?
>>
>>394565
what im really curious about,
supposadly the romans had all the signes that if they could have grown one or two centuries more before the fall they would have reached an industrial age.
>egyptians discovert elictrisity
>romans had industrial sized metal production
>free thought comparible to the enlightnment

if this is true then my germanic ancestors are responsible for humanity loosing 2000 years or progress.
and i thought being the great grandson of nazis was bad...
>>
>>394604
Yes
Well a lot about the fall of rome was the romans fault. The barbarians were the iceberg though

I have germanic descendants too
and Now Im a romeaboo
>>
File: My nigga Ari.jpg (45KB, 564x656px) Image search: [Google]
My nigga Ari.jpg
45KB, 564x656px
>>394612
>Well a lot about the fall of rome was the romans fault.
History might repeat itself soon enough, picture related
>>
>>394561
There were never any Icelandic kangs, space or not. There were parliaments and courts though, so most of our sagas involve lots of courtroom drama.
>>
>>394637
I have that exact pic in my pol folder
>>
File: MAGA MOTHERFUCKER.jpg (45KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA MOTHERFUCKER.jpg
45KB, 600x463px
>>394651
>There were parliaments and courts though, so most of our sagas involve lots of courtroom drama.
Maybe they had some hot BDSM orgies when they got bored

>>394656
>tfw you get addicted to happenings
>>
File: fuck this shit wer out.gif (2MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit wer out.gif
2MB, 400x220px
>>394656
>>394612
yea it is hopefully a good sign how many people i know online and irl that understand how likely it is for modern civilisation to go the way of rome.
thats exactly the kind of shit why we heed to build shit on the moon and mars.
this way we as a species have at least a backup and wont loose every thing again
>>
>>394671
>Maybe they had some hot BDSM orgies when they got bored

Nope, normally just pitched battle at the Almannagjá
>>
Well, that's it from me. I'll get confirmation about session format tomorrow. If things go south, we might as well start with "tumblr sessions" the same day. In any case, I'll have more info soon.

Thank you everybody for participating as always, and thank you for the "Philosophy and chill" today. The thread will most likely be up until tomorrow so I'll post news here when I get the chance.
>>
>>394691
allright sleep well grub senpai
>>
>>394691
G´night Grub, have a good sleep
>>
Why is umbra the ultimate waifu
>>
>>395925
>Not flat as a board
Clearly your vision is still clouded by Xeri's breasts
>>
File: ripxeri.png (120KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
ripxeri.png
120KB, 640x400px
>>396231
top kek
>>
>>396259
>the desert knight is Sanctus's brother
>Jack sees Sanctus again after learning his backstory from someone
"Hey. Just so you know, I banged the chick who took your brother away. She killed herself when I cheated on her, though. I hope that makes us cool."
>>
File: pol is always right.jpg (54KB, 490x564px) Image search: [Google]
pol is always right.jpg
54KB, 490x564px
>>395925
>Umbra with boobs
What is this heresy?!
Thanks for the pic, anon

>>396231
>Xeri's breasts
RIP ;_;7

>>396259
>that Xeri
I fapped a hour ago... oh well...
That feel when slowly realizing that I sudoku'd a QT waifu
Another reason on the "kill myself" list

>>396274
>the desert knight is Sanctus's brother
I can not confirm nor deny that statement
Sweating_politician.gif

Alright anons, here's the dealio. Of course life has to be a putrid whore like always, so the worse case scenario happened with my job. The good news is however, that I had the choice to do half the work from my home. What does that mean:

>Bad news
We will probably have to do "tumblr/archive sessions" during the weekdays
>Good news
They will be in the same time slot as the current sessions, since I can do half of my work from home, so I"ll have time to do a few scenes during breaks. I'll try to squeeze in two-three scenes today in the following 6 hours or so. We'll see how things go in the following days. Again, I'm sorry for this bumpy ride, but I'll try to make the best of it until things settle down.

I'll post the scenes following 2-3 scenes in the current thread for now, I'll see how things go for tomorrow and beyond.
>>
File: It's ogre.png (20KB, 960x540px)
It's ogre.png
20KB, 960x540px
Guys, I'm sorry that I made some promises and I know that everybody is expecting a decent quest, but I'm too stressed out and tired to think straight with my job situation and all. I know that we had a hiatus a few days ago, but I can't continue with everything on my plate right now.

Sorry for the blogging and all, but I wanted to tell you guys how it is. I need to get these things straightened out before I have more time and energy to continue the quest. I really enjoy doing the quest and spending time with you guys, so we will definitely continue at some point in the future, in a few days. Until then, the quest will be put on hold for a while.

Keep a lookout on the twitter for further news.
https://twitter.com/grubadventures

Once again, sorry for this inconvenience, I hope you guys find the patience to put up with these breaks.
>>
File: Sanctus.jpg (70KB, 500x546px)
Sanctus.jpg
70KB, 500x546px
>>396598
Hey man, no problemo, good luck with your work issues, see you when you get back grub
>>
File: Peridot fuck.gif (219KB, 500x500px)
Peridot fuck.gif
219KB, 500x500px
>>396598
I'm not forgiving you for this ever. This is worse than insulting my deceased grandma. I can't believe you'd do this after all we've been through.

Though I'll forgive you for some good Umbra lewds
>>
>>396782
>not the most deviant of lewds, velvet headpatting, or even intense hand holding while cuddling
>>
File: IT'S A SIGN.png (12KB, 296x496px)
IT'S A SIGN.png
12KB, 296x496px
>>396336
> Umbra with boobs
more likely than you think
>>
just hope the game will restart soon, im starting to run out of last seasons anime to watch...
>>
>>396761
Thanks anon

>>396782
>Though I'll forgive you for some good Umbra lewds
I need to emphasise her plump booty, some backstage exploring?

>>397013
Velvet could use some de-stressing as well
Jack could help with that

>>403096
This is heresy of the highest order!

>>403171
Soon™

Wanted to give an update since I hate keeping you guys in the dark. Really missing the quest and chill times, hopefully I'll resume somewhere between the 25th and 30th.

Slowly straightening stuff with the job. Here are the good news: I'm pretty sure I'll manage sessions like we had so far, in the time slot like before so most players will have a chance to join. Doing the thing with tumblr and the strawpoll would be too much hassle for both parties I think. Also it would limit the communication and I don't want that, I really like the bantz and the funposting before and after the sessions.

The bad news: Things would be a bit slower all around, meaning around 3-4 scenes per day/session.

Here's my personal thoughts: I want to stay on /qst/ and continue the quest here. Like I said earlier, the communication and instant feedback that the threads province are irreplaceable and I think the adventure as a whole would lose its charm in a way if I moved to another form of running the quest.

So yeah, there's a little update on the whole matter. Things got a bit bumpy, but everything will get back to normal soon.
>>
>>406407
Based senpai
>>
>>396336
>That feel when slowly realizing that I sudoku'd a QT waifu
Is Xeri dead?

Oh my.. poor baby

>>406407
The 25th you say?
Checks Calendar
YAY
>>
>>409001
>Is Xeri dead?
Just banished, she'll come back to haunt us once more in the future. It's just that I feel bad about doing it. First I cuck myself with denying the Jack/Luna OTP, then I kill Jack's 7 year relationship. Hopefully things go better with Umbra. Hopefully...

>The 25th you say?
I wish. The company that I'm working with is doing some major resource reassignment, until that gets sorted out and I finally can stop worrying about it, we will continue with the quest. It will be sometime this week, I'll announce when I get more concrete info.
>>
>>409007
>First I cuck myself with denying the Jack/Luna OTP, then I kill Jack's 7 year relationship
Never forget

I'll always remind of your fatal error
>>
>>409011
>I'll always remind of your fatal error
You're gonna need some paper, this might be a long list in the future...
>>
>>409015
>You're gonna need some paper, this might be a long list in the future...
Shieeett
As long as luna dies for her sins (After we hate fuck), I'll be relatively happy

ALSO DEATH TO THE YUNI RACE
>>
File: noted.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
noted.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>409167
>As long as luna dies for her sins (After we hate fuck)
>After we hate fuck
Hmm...

Hmmmmmmm...
>>
>>409194
>>
>>409210
>Kawaii anime Umbra body pillow
Don't worry, Jack/Umbra will be pretty stable in the foreseeable future
>>
>>409219
>foreseeable future
ahh man

What about the unforeseeable? xDDDDD
Fugg :DDD

Also How long is the Solar story going to last
>>
>>409237
>What about the unforeseeable?
As always, it depends on the players. The foreseeable stuff is based on past player decisions. If we're kind and loving towards Umbra, things will be a-ok.

>Also How long is the Solar story going to last
A few sessions. The Solar arc will feature Sanctus, his past and training in the current times. Sacratus will have his own thing as well. Also a familiar furry face will make an appearance in the flashbacks. Sanctus is a big guy, there's a reason he wears the mask... I mean, helmet.
>>
>>409268
>If we're kind and loving towards Umbra, things will be a-ok
I say we go out into the forest, find a cute bunny, and then stick it in Umbra's pooper while we sing Van Halen's "Jump" into her cooter.

Is this the path to a good end, Grub?
>>
>>409271
>I say we go out into the forest, find a cute bunny,
That was pretty fucking adorable. Jack/Umbra could be the "cute flagship" of the quest. It will be up to the players to find cute ways to court her. Remember that their relationship is based on cute emotions and love.

>and then stick it in Umbra's pooper
Considering the ass, that would be a must. However, we have to slide in gently... meaning cute stuff first to unlock the ASSets.
Consider that Umbra has a soft spot for cute thing and sharing emotions, if we would say "That's great and all, where da booty at?", she might come to the conclusion that Jack's using her. And an angry Umbra is what we want to avoid, seeing what happened to Gat and all when she doesn't get what she wants.
>>
>>409271
>>409307
>Umbra is still sitting in anticipation for Jack's return
>It's been two whole days, where could he have gone?
>All of the sudden a huge explosion off in the distance goes off
>https://youtu.be/pAgnJDJN4VA starts playing
>Jack walks up in a black leather biker jacket and ripped jeans, holding a rabbit
>"J-Jack?"
>Jack struts up fabulously, grabbing Umbra by the head and looking deeply into her eyes
>Without speaking he bends her over as she protests
>"W-What's gotten into y-- EEP!"
>Jack rips off Umbra's cute bear print undies and inserts a finger into her behind
>"Jack?! Why are you doing this?"
>Without warning, a sharp pain from Umbra's behind as a forest critter is forced into it, making her feel unimaginably full
>"Gurp.."
>Jack then flips her upside down, carrying her by her waist, and starts eating out her puss puss while singing 80's rock and roll music
"CUZ WE'RE HAVIN' A GOOD TIME! HAVIN' A GOOD TIME!"
>>
>>409307
We have to fugg her gently and It has to be missionary for the sole purpose of procreation.

Also Man, So in the deity realm can umbra spawn things? Like a Cute house and food and shit like that?

Cause then we can make the best date ever.
With a little cooking french style by a river in the moonlight.
Fine Strawberry wine.

Then we take her on a boat ride and hold her hands and pierce into her dreamy eyes. And through a tunnel. Then fugg xDDDDDDDDDDD
FUGG"ING SMASH DAT PUSSY BOSS
>>
File: moar 3.gif (178KB, 500x411px)
moar 3.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>409319
you are now my hero anon
>>
>>409319
>>409271
When you said:
>find a cute bunny, and then stick it in Umbra's pooper
When you said this, I was thinking you mean to court her with the cute bunny as a gift, then she gives booty in return.

I didn't think to put the bunny in... why would you even...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEZWYXPvmS8
>>
>>409331
the first few times will definatly be like that.
im guessing though that after 5 or 6 times of pure lovemaking umbra will start convincing jack to get into more deviant things.
50 bucks says at some point she will hand him a leather collar as a sign of her divotion.
(thats how it happent to me, and the rollercoaster ride of wierd only startet from there)
>>
post yfw grub no reply to cute date idea
>>
>>409391
shit happens.
if he had time to stay online then we could have played.
but the disapointment remains
>>
File: sugoi.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px)
sugoi.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>409331
>With a little cooking french style by a river in the moonlight.
YES! Most definitely.

>Umbra will start convincing jack to get into more deviant things
She is a masochist after all
But nothing too wild, some hair pulling, biting and the obligatory booty slap

>>409391
>>409419
I am omnipresent
I have some time to reply on my mobile device, but you're right, if I had more time we would have the quest up and running by now. I'll try to get it back ASAP. Will let you guys know on the twitter when. Also, don't take it the wrong way if I don't reply in a short time frame, it's not that I don't want to, it's because I'm juggling my available time.
>>
>>409319
>>409450
with the story that other anon wrote, its to bad that the characters wont meet some real gods at some point.
because there is one dude that would actually do the rabit thing.
beholt mighty dagda the celtic/germanic god of sex drugs and rockn roll
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dagda
>>
>>409476
>Despite his great power and prestige, the Dagda is sometimes depicted as oafish and crude, even comical, wearing a short, rough tunic that barely covers his rump, dragging his great penis on the ground.
>dragging his great penis on the ground
What is this deviancy?!

We are trying to gas the Yuni, not become one of them
:^)
>>
>>409337
>>409476
I know you probably don't want to, but just incase, here's some stories I wrote a while back for some /mlp/ shit. It's pretty out there and you don't any context to understand most of it:
http://pastebin.com/pXNinz87
http://pastebin.com/ak1HjuSy

I was trying to convince Grub to add the god of Tits and Rum to the quest. He said "no". It was a sad day.
>>
>>409504
dagda is my favorit diety from the tabletop rpg scion were you play demigods that try to avert the end of the world.
its like percy jackson but without the cancer

here 2 pics of how the patheon looks, the fat drunk fuck in the middle is dagda

http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/75611/Tua.jpg

http://scion-mmp.wdfiles.com/local--files/tuatha/celt-3.JPG
>>
File: TRIGGERED.png (335KB, 594x653px) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.png
335KB, 594x653px
>>409504
>We are trying to gas the Yuni, not become one of them
>:^)

IM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'LL KILL YOU GRUB
>>
>>409529
>its like percy jackson but without the cancer
Thanks for the chuckle

>>409528
We have a "god" of tits and rum already, it's Gat. Also, considering that people will have to start dying soon due to the clock slowly ticking towards Armageddon, you never know what the future holds regarding new characters.
>>
>>409555
tits and rum, now what does that remind me off....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f55CqLc6IR0
>>
>>409533
Save your hatred for the Yuni. Upcoming sessions will feature the Sunbros mowing down the degenerates.

DEUS VULT!

PRAISE SOLARIS!
>>
>>409623
B-b-but senpai
Last turn you didn't allow us to crucify and torture them in the most vile manner...
>>
>>409691
well you did get to curbstomp one of them.
you know, baby steps
>>
File: ItsNEVER ENOUGH.jpg (95KB, 1024x775px) Image search: [Google]
ItsNEVER ENOUGH.jpg
95KB, 1024x775px
>>409717
It wasn't enough
>>
>>409729
the furry hatered is strong in this one
>>
and just because i have nothing better to do know and i want to make grubs workday a little nicer.
here have some russian music from a german country.
should be worth a kek or two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVWfqOSdzs4
>>
Hmmmm what if
>saractus could might sort of potentially probably be Jack's dad
>>
>>410348
I can neither confirm nor deny that statement
It's weird that after 250+ scenes we haven't had a chance to mention Jack's parents, neither Gat's for that matter. Luna's were mentioned, but never shown. Also, what about sibling and relatives?

Heavy spoiler
Gat's dad was shown on screen in the past sessions
>>
>>410397
>Also, what about sibling and relatives?

Inb4 Nell was actually Gat's sister/lover
>>
>>410397
>Gat's dad was shown on screen in the past sessions
YOU MEAN THE ELDER YUNI
I KNEW IT
>>
>>410493

The elder’s smile slowly fades.

“That kitten is one troublesome character. We haven’t seen him in years.”

Pops gonna beat the shit out of Gat with the wooden staff for abandoning his Lunar "wife" and not taking care of his own daughter

It's funny, Gat still doesn't know that he's a father.
>>
>>410449
>Nell was actually Gat's sister/lover
>>
>>410514
>Pulled into another dimension by a tsundere deity my ass! I wasn´t born yesterday, you know.
>>
>saractus is Jack's dad aka desert knight
>xeri probably fugged the desert knight
>xeri Jack's bugmom confirmed
>>
>>410522
>Pulled into another dimension by a tsundere deity my ass! I wasn´t born yesterday, you know.
>Taking a puff from his pipe and hitting Gat on the head with the staff
>Exhale smoke
>"Yare yare, daze... baka Yuni neko!"

I fucking miss this quest holy shit, just end my life with this shitty job

>Boss is drunk
>Everybody cheeki breeki'ing to hard bass
>My legs hurt
>All I want to do is stay home and run the quest

I wonder how long I would survive unemployed...

>>410535
>>
>>410554
>I wonder how long I would survive unemployed...

Move into the wild and hunt Ukranians for their vodka and wifi. You could survive indefinitely on vodka and dead Ukranians, and update the quest.
>>
>>410348
> sanctus tells jack he is his father.
> jack staires at him
> jack says no, turns around and leaves to find the next furtile godess to plow.
> father and son are more alike then both of them know...
>>
Why we even talking about the yunis?

They are irrelevant since they will all be extinct soon
>>
File: facts.jpg (114KB, 878x878px) Image search: [Google]
facts.jpg
114KB, 878x878px
>>412350
extingion is a bad idea.
the only thing the dead are good for is to make the plants grow.
lets rather enslave them, that way fuckers can be usefull for the first time in there lifes.
>>
File: TruthFacts.png (943KB, 878x878px)
TruthFacts.png
943KB, 878x878px
>>412362
>>
>>412378
nice^^
>>
File: Gat is coming.jpg (66KB, 960x540px)
Gat is coming.jpg
66KB, 960x540px
>>412350
>>412362
>>412378
>>412388

Thanks for the memes anons! Here's a quick little scene before I go to work, this is the best I can do for now, the quest should continue near the end of the week. Once again sorry for the long hiatus, but once I straighten out the stuff with my job, I'll have a lot of free time again

Gat
"Alright, listen up you bunch of Solar boot-licking faggots. The Yunis are the most powerful race in Elysia! Time to exterminate you tin cans and enslave your females! Hell, even your women got addicted to our dic... dictating power! How can you human faggots even compete? Isn't that right, toots?", he said rubbing the Lunar Priestess' thigh

The priestess speaks up in a exhilarated and panting tone as Gat slaps her thigh

Luna Bellus
"Oh, YES! Come back to me, my sweet little knight in barbed armor~"

Gat
"Soon... I'll be back, stronger than ever! Better hide your wives and daughters, 'cause nobody can stop me! Later, losers!"
>>
>>412407
Also, to that one anon that's prudish, please don't be mad, it's a joke!

:^)
>>
>>412407
>>412409
I quit

I am the prude
>>
File: Wishes.jpg (8KB, 215x250px) Image search: [Google]
Wishes.jpg
8KB, 215x250px
>>412407
its adorable how dilusional the little furry fuck is
>>
>>412407
Wouldn't solar girls all have sand in their vaginas, living in a desert?
>>
>>412437
dude dont go overboard
>>
File: HereGrubItsFixed.png (92KB, 960x540px)
HereGrubItsFixed.png
92KB, 960x540px
>>412407
Heres your (You)

I hope You happy grub
>>
>>412437
Aonon don´t get too mad, it's just pseudo-lewds

Also uncensored version when
>>
>>412443
there is such a thing s too much man.
this shit makes you look like that guy
>>
>>412411
>>412423

I see you guys are determined to curbstomp the Yunis... good! Do a few push ups and squats to appease Solaris! When we get back, you guys will have your chance to get rid of these vermin once and for all!

>>412411
>I am the prude
Let the hatred flow through you, they will pay!

>>412432
The Inberian desert is harsh and unforgivable. The denizens live within the oasis and underground catacombs spread across the desert. We'll discover interesting and unique flora and fauna that adapted to that lifestyle. There are plants that give enchanted oil that the females frequently... rub on themselves to protect themselves from the sun. Also the miracle fruit brings forth gainz in men, and thicc in women.

So basically the Inberian females there are pretty tanned, thicc and oiled up, sweating a lot...
Mhhhmmmm~

>>412437
>I hope you happy grub
My grub is happy :^)
I'm sorry if made you pop a blood vessel anon. It was just a prank, bro! Like I said, save your anger for when we meet Luna and the Yunis again. You will be that vote for genocide!

But in all seriousness, what do you guys think Jack would do once he finds out about Gat/Luna? Gat, the little weasel that he is, kept his mouth shut even after Jack mentioned that Luna is well and alive. Granted, we cucked him, but Umbra was about to dump him anyway since he's being a dick to her.

>>412446
>uncensored version when
Working on some more detailed lewds in the background for future stuff

>>412447
It's fine, to me, it's just bantz
>>
>>412447
Being that guy on a niche board on a chinese Laundromat site..
feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>412450
>the Inberian females there are pretty tanned, thicc and oiled up, sweating a lot...

But what about the sand? It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
>>
>>412450
dont forget, at the moment jack was getting together with umbra he actually hoped that gat was banging xeri.
so though our actions he is already beyond the constrains of monogamy^^
>>
>>412456

ENCHANTED

MIRACLE

FRUIT

OIL

Protects everything! Even the tight entrances to the desert caverns!

Seriously, so many cool and fun stuff to come! Once again, I'd like to apologize for this long wait, but sadly it's out of my control. I'd like to thank you guys for the patience, thanks for sticking around even in these bumpy times. I appreciate it! I'll try to get back as soon as possible.

>>412462
>he actually hoped that gat was banging xeri
Less in the sense of monogamy, but more in the sense of "I feel really bad about doing this to my friend... I would understand if he did the same to my girlfriend out of revenge." However, the little weasel got buttblasted and left us after he found out about Jack/Umbra. Probably wants to kill us now as well
>>
>>412450
>>412456
barbarian warriors with wicked gainz and tanned warrior woman all thic and oily...
reminds me a lot of ronal the barbarian

trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32sj97-DZf0

music video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32sj97-DZf0

the movie is definatly worth watching for every sword and scorcery/metal fan
>>
>>412467
>Probably wants to kill us now as well
lets see what is stronger, hatred or bromance.
>>
File: Sanctus .png (125KB, 680x493px)
Sanctus .png
125KB, 680x493px
>>412450

More memes m'lord
>>
>>412471
shit wrong link thats the music video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vdt2tgOgP8
>>
>>412471
>>412489
>that video
Yup, perfectly sums up what the Inberian people are like.

>>412477
>lets see what is stronger, hatred or bromance
Interesting. So you're voting for salvaging this gatastrophe and try to become friends again? That's a pretty bro thing to do, my man!

Also, I mentioned this before, but I'm glad that we have a lot of diverse opinions in general. It makes things interesting and leads to unique and fun scenes!

>>412486
>and probably a furryFuck
Based, gave me a chuckle! Also thanks for reminding me, I'll need to archive these.
>>
>>412495
the little fucker might have violated the bro code but so did jack so its all good.
plus, i dont know i just like the little prick
>>
>>412513
and if everything else failes we can always go oldschool on gats furry ass
>>
>>412495
Real question here..
Since Xeri has bugs
Solaris has knights
Lua has furryfucks

Then Umbra must have some dark brotherhood shit

feel free to use this
>>
>>412535
there is a good chance that jack will gain some sick shadow powers, like gats shadow dudes.
bigger question is will he also be able to keep his bug powers?
>>
>>412535
Good catch anon, also nice deduction! Speaking of which, somewhere in the middle of Sanctus arc, we'll have a short intermission where we jump to Jack/Umbra again. We will get more info on Umbra and Velvet, and their pasts. Also cute, emotional, heart-warming and potential lewd scenes if we play our cards right

Regarding Umbra's army, they are known as Shadowlings. How do they work and what's the lore behind them, we'll find out in that intermission sequence.

>>412539
Also, a very good observation.

Light spoilers
We will have a choice, forsake our bug self and embrace the shadows, or keep our bug powers. Also, nobody has been officially "Chained" yet. If you guys remembered the lore talk with Velvet, the "almighty force" will start that process pretty soon.

>>412513
>>412533
We'll see what happens, I mean, Gat left towards the unknown, we won't catch him for some time. Did he really abandon Jack because Umbra or does the fleabag got some ulterior motives?
>>
File: motivator9023751.jpg (135KB, 600x750px)
motivator9023751.jpg
135KB, 600x750px
>>412535
actually now that im thinking about the whole thing.
umbra can also imbue jack with insanity/chaos powers, you know the "lol-so-random" thing she has been doing.

further i think umbra should have the potential to become a way more powerfull godess then xeri.
xeri only has one aspect, bugs
but umbra has shadow and insanity going for herself

oh yea and we can still see that your samefagging dude, you still have the same code
>>
File: mutant roach cavemen.png (190KB, 390x393px) Image search: [Google]
mutant roach cavemen.png
190KB, 390x393px
>>412552
also about xeris army.
in case we cant make up with her for our harem ending i think i have the perfect idea for her main forces.
no mather how dump the anime was, the idea behind it is fucking awesome of mutadet roaches turned cavemen
>>
>>412552
I think we should get a dark brotherhood together.

It'll be awesome
>>
>>412559
Sorry Wrong Trip
I was meming on qst general
>>
>>412613
definatly cool your right about that, but would it fit jacks style of combat?
he isent really striking me as a shadowy assassin, but more of a ranger or warrior type thing.

thats actually a question that we could disgus, how that god war one will start soon what kind of combatent should make jack into, and what army should he command?
>>
I personally think we should forsake the bug shit

I WANNA BE A NORMIE AGAIN
No more weird eyes
>>
>>412621
ive always been a sucker for shield walls myself.
so phalanx in the front with archers or artillery in the back?
>>
>>412626
Legionaries please

Always legionaries
>>
Interesting stuff guys, I'd like to answer ASAP, but currently at work. I'll answer all this discussion stuff once I go on a break.
>>
>>412625
well as i see it the shadow seems to be based on group skills and croud controll (shadowclones, tanticles, shit like that)
wile the bug powers are going more in style of a one man army type deal with the carapice armore and jack going full berserker on bitches.

those are 2 very different combat styles and not just a plot device.

about the plot though if jack were to keep the bug it might give us some browny points with xery if we really try for harem. (wich i am)

but on that one needs to be propper group consencus, what type of combatant should jack become?
>>
>>412631
wich ones?
these
http://xpat.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/21192059/FFL-.jpg

or these?
http://gb.fotolibra.com/images/previews/442297-roman-legionaries-43ad.jpeg

or maybe even these?
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/106251/2872185-black_legion.jpg
>>
>>412654
Obviously Roman plz

Dont be a pleb
>>
>>412662
romans were low energy shit
there is a reasone why my germanic heiden ancesters kicked there asses

http://i.imgur.com/la7VNEM.jpg
>>
>>410567
What if he rolls low in an attack? We cant have him get a bad end now!
>>
>>412677
no idea how important rolls will be in the future, so far everything has been decidet by social roleplay.
wouldent surprise me if grub will play out the war purely though strategy and not d20's
>>
>>412668
Germanic masterrace represent
>>
fuck i have to go but let the rest of the players say something.
what kind of character class should jack become.
and what kind of army should he command.
cassius is for shadow assassin with legionary type army.
what do you guys want?
dont be shy tell whats your preference for murder and pillage.
DO IT FAGGOTS!
>>
>>412668
>romans were low energy shit
>there is a reasone why my germanic heiden

Rome was the best
I love the legion
and the legion loves me
Germanic here
>>
>>412686
I mean, there had been some dice rolls in those early battles of this quest, which has pretty much stopped in favor of socializing and lewds, no objection there, but I wouldn't mind a strategy system over choose an action and hope it succeeds.

Shadow Jack is best Jack
>>
>>412802
xDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>412762
Fucks sake i hate mobile...
The cool thing about the legion system is that they have good strategies and combat doctrine.
They are a professional army so there will be good moral as long as they are well supplied.
And there will be very little deviancy among the troops (rape, murder, looting. Crap like that)
>>
>>412802
Chekhov's dick; if there's a man with a penis in one session, in the next he must use it.
>>
File: Umbra.png (14KB, 446x326px)
Umbra.png
14KB, 446x326px
>>412802
>when you're still waiting on Umbra lewds
How can I be faithful to my waifu if I can't even fap to her?
>>
>>412821
>And there will be very little deviancy among the troops (rape, murder, looting. Crap like that)
there was plenty looting and rape
>>
>>412821
So they're America?
>>
>>412831
There were plenty Umbra lewds, just not with Jack :^)
>>
>>412833
Looting and rape mostly happened during successful sieges, while marching or fighting battles whoring and buying local goods were more common.
>>
>Finally get a chance for a lunch break
>20+ posts

Holy Moly, let me answer these chronologically

>>412559
>>412612
>>412613
>>412621
>>412637
I'm glad to see that you anons are thinking about combat. When the quest returns, alongside the duration of the Sanctus arc, I'll start rolling out the new features combat/inventory, as well as the "Risk map". There will be talks of basic army, elites and all that. You guys will get the chance to forge the military as you see fit, which will be added to the Dominium profiles, which in turn will also be updated when the quest comes back.

>>412625
>No more weird eyes
Our bug powers can continue to evolve. However, there is the risk how that will affect us now that we are in hostile relations with Xeri. Renouncing our bug self and joining the shadows will gain us a new look and new powers unique to Jack and his personality.

>>412802
>no objection there, but I wouldn't mind a strategy system over choose an action and hope it succeeds.
It's on the way, don't worry. Basically, when Sanctus arc ends. We will enter a phase of smaller world conflicts and events. We will have a strategic map where we can choose which current events we want to sink our teeth into. Imagine like watching the news, but with each monthly report, we can choose to get involved in an event, out of multiple "happenings" at one. It will be more clear once those features roll out.

>Also, that edit
YES! Booty to the maximum!

>>412823
>Chekhov's dick
Absolutely yes! This is now a canon quest mechanic.

>>412831
>when you're still waiting on Umbra lewds
I can confirm that I have multiple positio... I mean, rough sketches. Depending on where the players, I will add more details.
>>
>>413019
>gain us a new look
Oh yea mane
>>
>>413019
I could ..
uhh
Use some umbra leads right now
>>
>>413042
>umbra leads
Here you go anon

Warning: Picture is 18+ only
>>
>>413075
>Not Scooby Umbra doo
Grub senpai please
>>
>>413088
>A detective sketch with Jack/Umbra/Velvet where they solve a mystery Scooby Doo style
FUND IT!
I'll keep that idea in mind, sounds fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JaY3vtb760
>>
>>413075
UHHHH

I just
Lemme clean up
Fugg xDDDDD

Grub remind me.. Is umbra a Virgin
And What would you rate her pussy?
Also Rate Lunas and Xeri's
>>
>>413104
>Lemme clean up
Oh my~

>Grub remind me.. Is umbra a Virgin
Yes

>And What would you rate her pussy?
A-Anon, I'm at w-work. I can't hide my boner here...
Umbra's cherry hasn't been pop'd yet
Luna is probably the Grand Canyon from all the Yuni pounding back in the village
Considering that Xeri is more liberal than Sweden, I would rate it Mariana-Trench/10
Also, to my Swedish fans, don't get offended, I'm just spending too much time funposting on /pol/
A FUCKING LEAF
(((Goldberg)))
"""""""""""democracy""""""""""""
MAGA
Toothpaste

Wew lad, it looks like we dodged a bullet there. Good thing we ended up with shadow ass lady.
>>
>>413140
>Luna is probably the Grand Canyon from all the Yuni pounding back in the village
SALT LEVELS RISING
>>
>The year is XXXX
>Nobody actually knows the year, everyone just kills each other for Gods most of the time
>You are Jack
>You are sitting with Xerianna, the love of your life
>She gives you everything you need; food, love, snuggles...
>though she also brings you unbareable pain and agony with all of that
>Honestly, you sometimes contemplate killing yourself just to get away from the torture she inflicts on you
>but you wouldn't, because Xeri would be sad if you did
>then she'd bring you back from death and start the cycle anew, this time with more excrutiating forms of torture
>B-But that's alright, because you still get love from her; that's all you need
>"Hello loverboy!~ I'm home."
>Your stomach drops as you hear Xeri approach, probably covered in the mangled parts of the paladins from the nearest town, like usual
>"You won't believe how exhausted I am. Maybe you can help me out with that~."
>The sound of the "Torture Drawer", the drawer where Xeri keeps all of the "toys" she wants to use on you, open
>A cold sweat overcomes you as Xeri starts humming and repeating a catchy little tune while metalic clanging accompanies from the drawer
>"Oh Jacky boy, I love you~. Tonight I'll hang you from a noose~. Infest your stomach with my kin~. And shove some meathooks in your limbs~."
>You love Xeri
>"Jack, do you mind if I try the thing with the ants and your muscle tissue tonight? You don't right?"
>You love Xeri..
>The sound of a drawer closing reverberates throughout the house, as you continue sitting uncomfortably in your chair
>You love Xeri...
>As expected, Xerianna walks into the room completely covered in blood and entrails as she smiles at you quite sadistically, holding what you can only imagine to be some sort of "Human skin peeling device" and a sawed meatcleaver
>You love X--
>"Oh Jack?! What's wrong?! Are you alright?!"
>Xeri is taken aback by the sight of you, a large frown replacing her sadistic smile
"Huh?"
>Lifting up your right hand, you feel your face, which is surprisingly moist
>As you move down to your nose, you feel a thick mucus stick to your hand
>Oh
>So that was it
>You were crying...
>Oh...
>Oh...
>...
>Without warning to neither Xerianna nor you, you break down sobbing, your arms going limp at your sides as the emotions you kept bottled up for so long all comes rushing out
"Xeri, I don'd wan'a do di's no moar! I'b so sorry! Pleez jus' stob! I can'd take diz! Id hurds so much. Pleezz, jus' led me die."
>...
>"J-Jack, I didn't know this is how you felt..."
>Xerianna turns her head sadly and begins walking off
>"I-I won't ever come close to you again... I'm sorry Jack."
>And as soon as she came in, she disappears
>>
>>413180
>While you feel a panging guilt in your chest, along with feelings of loss, you can't help but feel relieved
>You know this game too well, she's done it three times now
>She guilt trips you into finding her and apologizing, then continues to make your life Hell
>Three times is too many already, you've learned your lesson
>She can try to get you to come after her, but this time you will not
>It's finally over
>You're finally free
>You breathe a sigh of relief and begin wiping your face of the tears and mucous
>"It's a shame you feel that way Jack, I guess I'll just have to take your love back by force."
>Behind you, a bone-chilling familiar feminine voice whispers into your ear
>"I'll make you understand the depth of my love."
>You jump out of the chair and whip your bug tendril towards the voice, but when you look, nobody is there
>"My sweet sweet Jack~. I'm so sorry you felt so terribly all this time. I promise, you'll begin to enjoy this the way I do in the future. For now, why not just take a seat once again?"
>Once again, from behind, the voice whispers
>This time a force accompanies the voice, throwing you back into the chair you just arose from
>You wince in pain, then look forwards once again to see Xeri above you, fastening some leather restraints onto the chair to keep you from moving
>As you try to command the tendril to rip through the restraints, but Xerianna uses her claw to cut it in half as soon as peeks out from your chest
>"Don't be a killjoy Jack~. We've got a whole week of non-stop love making ahead of us."
>Xeri lifts a bonesaw to her mouth and begins drooling with a lusty smirk on her face
>As you struggle to get out with all the strength you can muster, your feelings of dread overcomes you as you start screaming
>"Oh Jack~. You know just what I love to hear~."
>She lowers the bonesaw slowly, enjoying the terror in your eyes as your mind begins guessing just which of your legs she was going to start with
>Nearly foaming at the mouth, you continue screaming for help, no matter how futile it may seem
"Someone. Anyone.. Somebody please save me."
>...
>"But nobody came."
>Xeri taunts you and places the bonesaw on your left leg
>"Shall we start he-- ACK!"
>Midway through her sentence, a shadowy figure approaches Xeri from behind and elbows her face
"Wha? Who? W-What?"
>As a few more tears drop from your eyes, your clouded vision clears up enough to identify the figure standing before you
>"U-Umbra? What are you doing here? Where's Gat?"
>>
>>413182
>Umbra calmly brushes your hair out of the way and holds the side of your face as she leans down and kisses you on the forehead
>"Everything is going to be alright. I'm here now, Jack."
>Xeri stands up, extremely angry at the sudden intruder
>"YOU BITCH! I LET YOU GO WITH THAT FURBALL AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME? WELL THEN, BECOME FOOD FOR MY CHILDREN YOU HUSSY!"
>As Xeri begins to lunge at Umbra, a shadow creature appears from behind and holds onto her
>"Xeri... So this is what we would have become if I stayed with you... Was there any point in trying to save you at all?"
>"J-Jack?"
>The shadowy figure becomes more clear and... WHAT? IT'S YOU?!
>Xerianna is just as stunned as you are, as she calms down with your... his... the other Jack's arms around her
>The other Jack looks over at you and smiles gently
>"Don't worry. This'll all be over soon."
>He then nods towards Umbra, seemingly signaling something
>Umbra walks over to you and begins undoing your restraints
>Xerianna doesn't take too kindly to this, though, and attempts to breakfree from the other Jack's grasp while screaming
>"YOU GET AWAY FROM MY JACK! IF YOU DARE TOUCH A HAIR ON HIS HEAD!"
>You immediately stand up as soon as you gain freedom from that hellish restraining chair and look at Xeri, enraged
"Y-You! I-I! Why can't you just love me normally?!"
>As you are about to begin walking towards Xeri, a scowl on your face, Umbra hugs you from behind and says to you, calmly
>"It's because she doesn't know how to love normally. Us deities don't feel emotions the same way you humans do. As much as she doesn't understand you, you don't understand her."
>The other Jack chimes in and takes over
>"It's only through listening and talking that we can understand one another."
>The other Jack sighs and says unhappily towards the bug queen
>"Though you don't seem much open to change."
>Umbra releases you from her loving embrace and hands you a dagger... something familiar
>T-This is the dagger that Carnifex gave you long ago
>You tossed it aside, saying you'd never hurt Xeri
>It was supposed to be lost in the woods, somewhere beneath a pile of leaves
>Now it's in your hands once again
>The other Jack speaks
>"We will give you a choice. Take her life and end this all now, or continue to live as you were before."
>Xerianna looks at the other Jack who is holding her and says in spite
>"You are a fake! I don't know which deity sent you to do this to me, but once I find out, they are dead! The real Jack would never do this."
>You begin walking towards Xeri, holding the knife by your side in your shaking hand
>>
>>413188
>"He's sweeter than this. I've watched him for so long, I know he'd never do anything to hurt me; not on purpose at least."
>As you draw closer to Xeri, her gaze shifts towards you and she starts giving a more pleading look, but maintains her tone
>"I love him because he cares, because he's been through what I have."
>You continue to get closer, holding the dagger more resolutely
>"I love him because he's always there when I need him. I no longer feel lonely. I'll never feel lonely again as long as he is beside me."
>Xeri begins to tear up as you stand above her, lifting the dagger to strike her down
>"That's why you can't be Jack... Because Jack loves me. Despite how flawed I am, how terrible I am... He accepts me. No matter how much I hate myself or how much I try to keep him from being hurt by me once again, he always runs after me and reassures me that he'll always be there for me."
>She is now speaking completely to you
>"Every time I ran away, it's because I knew I'd do bad stuff like this to you. I knew that you were not like me and that if I stayed around, then you'd eventually come to hate me. I don't want that... I truly am sorry, Jack. No matter what you do to me, I'll always love you."
>Tears start welling up in your eyes once again, as you begin losing strength in the arm holding the knife
>"Please just tell me you love me one last time before I die. Even if it's a lie... I just want those to be the last words that I hear from the person I cherish the most."
>As she says that, you lose all resolve and drop your knife upon the ground, falling onto Xerianna while embracing her
"I-I could never hate you. I love you more than anything Xeri. Please don't say you're alright with dying; I can't imagine a world where I have to live without you."
>The other Jack lets go of Xeri, who begins hugging you also while crying on your shoulder
>From behind, you hear a grumble of malcontent
>"I know that this is what we're here to do, but I still don't like seeing you so happy to be with HER."
>The other Jack walks up to her and kisses her, whispering
>"Now you know how I felt when the other you was being so lovey-dovey over Gat."
>Umbra chuckles
>"You're the only one for me."
>The two of them kiss once again, while Xeri and you hug eachother, apologizing over and over
>...
>As time passes and emotional reactions calm down, there sits Xeri and you still hugging while the other Jack and Umbra stand beside you two
>"I promise I won't ever do anything to hurt you again, Jack. I'll learn to show my love in a more... human way."
"And I promise I'll try to find a compromise between your display of love and mine."
>Umbra coughs while blushing
>"*cough* S&M *cough*!"
>You look up at Umbra, who is now burying her face into the other Jack's shoulder, blushing red as a tomato
>Jack chuckles
>"I mean, it works for us. urgh..."
>Umbra punches him lightly in the gut when he mentions the two of them doing THAT sort of play together, which he just laughs off
>>
>>413197
"I mean... if you're not opposed to it, neither would I be."
>"I'll do anything if it makes you happy, Jack."
"We'd have to be a little more softcore, if that'd be alright with you."
>Xeri pushes you forward and locks lips with you for a brief moment before pushing you down
>"I think I can make that work~."
>The other Jack rubs the back of his head, somewhat bashfully, and says
>"Well, I think our work here is done. We'll give you two some privacy."
"Wait!"
>You push Xeri off of your gently as you sit back up
>This has bugged you this entire time
"Who are you two?"
>The other Jack looks at you and says, unwrapping his bandages and revealing a mostly healed version of your body
>"I'm you."
>"From another universe."
>Umbra chimes in
>"Yes. And in that Universe, I ended up with this beauty, both in soul AND ESPECIALLY in looks."
>"That last part sounds like something Gat would say."
>"You pick up certain things when you're friends with someone."
>The two start flirting before you interrupt them again
"But how are you here then?"
>The other Jack winks at you and says
>"Let's just say that most everything went right. Now we're just using the power we took from another source to go around and fix all of the bad endings from other universes of ourselves."
"I don't know much about other universes, but aren't those supposed to be infinite?"
>"Well, I'm not exactly sure if that's true or not, but--"
>Umbra cuts in, kissing Jack
>"Even if that were true, I'd enjoy the eternity of universe hopping if I am always with you."
>The other Jack begins blushing and stutters out
>"Yeah.. so that's how that ends up being. This universe just so happened to be the universe of what would have happened if I stayed with Xeri and didn't get with Umbra on that fateful night."
>Jack turns back around as a portal opens up in front of him and Umbra
>"This universe should be heading towards a good ending now, so just try to continue steering it towards that. The both of you."
>He looks at Xeri also, who is snuggling her head in your chest
>"Okay then alternate universe loverboy~."
>>
>>413205
>The other Jack laughs and looks strangely longingly at the bug queen
>Umbra frowns as Xeri acts flirtatious with her man and begins walking through the portal
>"Just come on in when your done flirting with your ex."
>The other Jack runs in after her
>"Oh come on! You know it's not like that, Umbra~. I love you more than anyone els--"
>His voice cuts off as he enters the portal and leaves the room with only Xeri, you, and an interdimensional gateway to other universes
>"..."
>You break the silence with a nervous
"So do you want to get on that 'softcore S&M'?"
>Xeri buries her head deeper into your chest and says calmly
>"Actually, after all of that, I kind of want to unwind and try the whole 'human love' thing."
>You snuggle up to Xeri and accept that offer, as you two spend the rest of the night with the cutest bug queen laying beside you while nestling her face into your chest
>Tonight seems alright, but tomorrow may be worse
>You know that nothing's impossible, though
>It's like that other Jack said, this story is heading towards a good end
>So no matter what comes, no matter what hardships await Xeri and you in the future, you know that you will have the resolve to deal with it in the future
>But in the grand scheme of things, this is just another tale
>One of the Tales of Jack Chitin
>>
>>413209
Pastebin to the entire thing:
http://pastebin.com/2UrrdcX5

So. What'd you think? I sure do you enjoy it, Grubbo. At the very least, I hope someone else enjoys it too. I tried to stay as faithful as possible to the characters.
>>
>>413214
UMBRA A CUTE
CUTE
>>
>>413173
>SALT LEVELS RISING
You might wanna take a vacation when we get to the Yuni arc
Anon, you need to accept the fact that there are other races with unique cultures and religions of peace. We need to accept them because diversity and tolerance is our strength.

Like the Canadian Weed Man said "If you kill your enemies, they win!"

SYKE! GAS THE YUNI!

>>413214
I'll read it when I get the chance, still at work. But damn man, I don't know what to say, I have a huge smile on my face. Really, thank you everybody for the bantz and memes, and any other way of supporting the quest! Stuff like this puts a huge smile on my face and boosts motivation like crazy, once again, thanks to everybody who's participating or simply lurking the threads. Thanks for taking an interest in the story!
>>
>>413222
Trips confirm that Umbra is the cutest.
>>
>>413104
>Is umbra a Virgin
Yes
>What would you rate her pussy?
2/10 is always drunk and ran off with Xeri
Nice barbs though
>>
>>413140
>I would rate it Mariana-Trench/10
Deep and not very wide?
>>
>>413242
>Yuni arc
Oh gawd
Say it aint so
Also Cats dont have large penises....

Lets be real..

Also Cant wait for the end of the week...
Also we need a new Female friend exactly like luna but not
>>
On a sidenote, seeing that we're at page 10, I got an idea. The quest will continue around the end of the week, how about an "Intermission Thread" in the meantime, where we talk about future stuff regarding the quest?

Discussions and chill, I want to get some opinions on the features that I'm working on, and I would love to hear if you guys have any ideas of your own that you would like to see. I really enjoy talking to you guys, I mean a lot of stuff in the quest was directly or indirectly inspired by the fan thoughts and ideas themselves.

I'll prepare and guide the daily discussion with certain topics and images I'm working on. Also you guys are free to asks and start discussion yourselves, I'll be more than happy to answer and talk about them.

Basically, it's like the discussions right now. So, would you guys be interested in that, or should we have radio silence until the end of the week, when the quest comes back?

If you guys are ok with the intermission thread idea, I'll make one as soon as I get home in 1-2 hour from now.

Possible actions
>Intermission Thread
>Radio silence until the quest comes back
>>
>>413327
>Write-In
Lewds of Umbra.
>>
>>413327
>Intermission Thread
>>
>>413327
>>Intermission Thread
+>>413341
>>
File: Gat in the hat.png (657KB, 948x1305px)
Gat in the hat.png
657KB, 948x1305px
>>413327
>Intermission Thread

Gives me the time to work on my new rhyme
>>
Intermission thread, boys! Time for discussion, memes and chill!
>>413749
>>
>>413406
That's pretty good man, another one for the archives!
Thread posts: 376
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.