[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tales of Jack Chitin #14

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 75

File: Gat's-Trophy.jpg (65KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Gat's-Trophy.jpg
65KB, 960x540px
"The plot thiccens!" Edition

The Tales of Jack Chitin is a fantasy adventure filled with action, intrigue and bit of lewd, with an emphasis on lore and world building.

New players, start here!
The following infographic/tutorial explains how the quest works
http://i.imgur.com/TDgG9zb.jpg

Chapter summary pictures
Want to catch up with the story, but don't like reading a lot of dialogue? The chapter summaries contain key scenes with a short description.
WARNING: Plot spoilers
Chapter 1
http://i.imgur.com/btRzlXF.png
Chapter 2
http://i.imgur.com/vbOQU7z.png
Chapter 3
http://i.imgur.com/M0hktqM.png
Chapter 4
Still ongoing!

Dominium Profiles
WARNING: Plot spoilers
http://imgur.com/a/idrqL

World Map
http://i.imgur.com/ocSoe6P.png

Archive
Want the full experience? Find all the posts so far here in chronological order:
http://grubadventures.tumblr.com/chapterlist

Twitter
https://twitter.com/grubadventures

Last thread
>>344429

Sit back, relax, the adventure continues momentarily!
>>
File: New leaf 6.png (12KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
New leaf 6.png
12KB, 960x517px
After Velvet explained everything she gathered so far, Jack speaks up.

Jack Chitin
"Well, I'm pretty tired, I should go back to the Mortal Realm and get some sleep, tomorrow we storm the provinces and take them by force."

The trio exits the bathroom and slowly walks towards the dining room. However, once they arrive, both Umbra and Jack start to panic.

Umbra
"Uhh... where's the fleabag?!"

Jack Chitin
"Damn it Xeri, where did you go..."

They both start to frantically search the premises and after a few moments they both bump into each other in a comic fashion.

Umbra
"Jack... what if they found out?! W-What are we gonna do?!"

Jack hugs Umbra and pat's her head to calm her down.

Jack Chitin
"Don't worry, if the situation escalates, we aren't a bunch of pushovers, right?", he gives her a smug and confident look

Umbra raises her head to look at Jack, smiling as well.

Velvet
"Good n-news, they left a n-note.", she said while picking up a piece of paper from the dining table

Velvet starts to read it out loud.

Velvet
"Dear Jack and Umbra, we woke up and you were gone. We don't know if you're still in the realm, but just to make sure you guys catch up, me and Gat felt a bit bloodthirsty, so we went and attacked the provinces ourselves. Love, Xeri xoxo"

Jack Chitin
"Great... just great..." he said while putting his palm on his face and sighing

Jack Chitin
"Alright, for now, let's just pretend that nothing happened. Those two screwballs probably went guns blazing instead of thinking of a strategy. Let's try to find them them first, but if they started the carnage, then we have no choice."

Umbra places her palm on Jack's cheek.

Umbra
"I can't materialize in the Mortal Realm yet, I will lend you support from the Deity Realm. Promise me... promise me that you'll come back to me in one piece...", she said with tears building up in her eyes

Jack Chitin
"I promise." he said while letting out a warm smile

They both embrace and gently kiss each other for a few moments. Velvet notices the display of affection and covers her blushing face with one of her ancient study books. Umbra and Jack separate, parting ways. Jack jumps through a dark portal and lands back in the Mortal Realm, more precisely somewhere in the Casius forest.

Jack Chitin
"Looks like I'm not near the hut. Damn it, where did you guys go..."

Suddenly, Jack hears muffled explosions in the distance.

Possible actions
>Run towards the explosions first
>Run towards the hut first
>Write-in
>>
>>364151
>Run towards the hut first

Cool guys don't look at explosions
>>
>>364151
>>
>>364160
This and check for potentially useful gear too.
>>
File: dat ass.jpg (92KB, 959x512px) Image search: [Google]
dat ass.jpg
92KB, 959x512px
>>364151
>>
>>364151
> writein
Sit still and wait
>>
File: give me the booty.gif (4MB, 420x230px) Image search: [Google]
give me the booty.gif
4MB, 420x230px
Hmm, a pretty close actions call, let's see how this works!

>>364171
Gif related.

>>364166
>This and check for potentially useful gear too
Please excuse the following, but I'm still working on the overhauled stat, combat and inventory system. They'll be in the same theme as the Dominium Profiles and Map. Some of you might noticed that the last time we had the combat/inventory screen was back in Chapter 2. Soon we'll have more fun features at our disposal, but for now combat and inventory are out of commission for the time being. Once again, just wanted to explain on why we haven't revisited those features so far.

Working on the next scene!
>>
File: New leaf 7.png (23KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
New leaf 7.png
23KB, 960x517px
Jack tries to think what's the best call to make.

Jack Chitin
"Wait and think, Jack. Those explosions might be Casius burning, or something else entirely. I'm not sure if Carnifex joined them as well. I haven't talked to him if he'll engage in direct combat as well."

As Jack tries to decide, continuous explosions echo in the distance.

[...]

[1 hour ago, a few moments after Xeri and Jack left for the dinner party]

Carnifex
"Well, the night is still young. I've slept recently, so might as well go search for those herbs I had in mind. It's a full moon, so I won't be needing a torch."

Carnifex packs his ritual bones and locks Jack and Gat in the hut, since their spirits are currently in the Deity Realm. Carnifex sets forth into the forest, looking for the ingredients he needs to continue his blood magic studies.

Carnifex
"Ah, here they are. Finally, these toxins inside the plant will help me research the Blood Plague I've been working on."

Suddenly a voice speaks up

???
[incomprehensible language]

The startled Carnifex pulls out a bone blade and looks around him.

Carnifex
"Who goes there? Show yourself!"

???

Carnifex makes sure that nobody is around, then he slowly starts to realize what the voice really is.

Carnifex
"Wait... that sound... it's you again."

???

Carnifex
"Wait, what?! But I serve a deity already..."

???

Carnifex
"I see... so that was her plan all along... I need to warn Jack... Please understand, he's my kin. Even though I met him recently, I've grown fond of his friendship. Please, allow me to at least talk to him before I depart."

???

Carnifex
"Thank you for the permission and I'm honoured by your offer. I accept."

Suddenly the voice stops talking and Carnifex starts to think.

Carnifex
"Well, it looks like things got a bit more complicated..."

Carnifex packs the plants in his bone basket. Before he departs for the hut to warn Jack, he notices some noises in the distance, slowly amping up in volume, like a group of people are heading towards his location.

Possible actions
>Hide
>Wait for the group to come to you
>Walk towards the group
>Write-in
>>
>>364325
>Hide
I always thought that Xeri was a bad bet...
>>
>>364325
Hide, have your weapon ready in case shit goes south. If they seem neutral/friendly ,say who you are and what you look like,as to not get shanked within the first few seconds of the encounter.
>>
>>364337
what he said
>>
>>364325
>Hide

We need to save our hide
>>
carnifex is a bloodmage
mages have a tendency to be living artillery so rather then ready you puny knife, perpare a spell that is worth a damn.
something akin to entanglement would be a good start.
>>
>>364325
>> Hide
>>
Working on next scene, will post momentarily!
>>
File: Grub update schedule.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Grub update schedule.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>364502
>>
>>364506
>three hours later
>not "one eternity later" card
It's like you don't know me anymore...
>>
>>364511
I don´t have that one saved, sorry
>>
>>364511
Here buddy

Wheres the info on the "dream"
Im tired of being a prude
>>
File: JustGrubThings.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px)
JustGrubThings.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>364511

>>364528
dont drink and shitpost
>>
>>364528
>Wheres the info on the "dream"
In the following session or two
>>
>>364536
>Inb4 it was actually all Luna's dream foreshadowing her love for Yuni cock
>>
>>364325
Touch a rock and summon a golem from the material to aid you if need be.
>>
File: New leaf 8.png (18KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
New leaf 8.png
18KB, 960x517px
>>364333
>>364337
>>364343
>>364364
>>364403
>>364426
>>364608

Carnifex quickly throws his ritual bones all around the surrounding area and hides in the nearby vegetation.

Carnifex
"If the group has any hostile intentions, they will be met with a nasty surprise."

After a few moments a familiar face emerges from the nearby bushes, followed by two Yuni guards.

Belua
"Hmm, I think we're lost.", she said in a sad tone

Yuni 1
"Don't worry Lady Belua, we got your back. Casius should be around here somewhere."

Yuni 2
"Yeah, good thing it's night time, we have heightened senses during this period, so we'll find it in no time."

Carnifex spots the group, he thinks to himself.

Carnifex
[Hmm, these are Yuni cats. What are they doing so far away from Feralia... Well, better reveal myself, they have impeccable senses, better not make it look like an ambush.]

Carnifex slowly reveals himself. The Yuni's are startled by his appearance. They draw their weapons.

Carnifex
"Greetings. I am a Buzzer who lives in these lands. I mean you no harm."

Yuni 1
"You don't say... I've heard Buzzer's have an affinity for cat meat...", he grips his sword

Carnifex
"Please, I do not wish any trouble."

Belua
"Lower your weapons, you two! I can't believe you guys, the Buzzer stated his business. Haven't you learned anything from me?", she said in a frustrated tone

Yuni 1 and Yuni 2
"Sorry Lady Belua...", they both lower their weapons and look towards the ground in shame.

Belua
"I am sorry for this..."

Carnifex
"No need to apologize. I understand their fear."

Belua
"Would you be so kind to give directions towards Casius. We are looking for someone."

Belua pulls out a leather map and asks Carnifex for help. He approaches Belua and adds the city to the map.

Belua
"Thank you kindly. Alright, we'll be on our way. "

Belua points at one of the Yuni cats.

Belua
"Can you go check if Luna is ok?"

The Yuni quickly runs towards Luna in the distance, informing her that they found directions. They both join Carnifex. At that moment, once Carnifex saw Luna, his face went pale.

Luna Bellus
"Oh, you must be the person who helped us. Thank you.", she said with a warm smile

Suddenly Carnifex clenches his claws and starts emanating a loud buzzing sound. The ritual bones around the place start to glow.

Carnifex
"You... I guess you don't remember me..."

Luna Bellus
"I'm sorry, have we met before?", she said with a confused smile

Carnifex
"Hmhm... let me refresh your memory..."

Possible actions
>Start empowering the ritual bones
>Introduce yourself
>Write-in
>>
>>364631
>Introduce yourself

Did I miss something or Carnifex secretly Jack from the past, Buzzified beyond recognition?
>>
>>364631
Oh fuck.
Introductions I guess. Emphasize the fact we're a Buzzer due to Moon Priestesses. Hopefully that'll lead into a convo about Jack senpai.
>>
File: Dominium Insectum.jpg (2MB, 900x2680px) Image search: [Google]
Dominium Insectum.jpg
2MB, 900x2680px
>>364608
>Touch a rock and summon a golem
That would be hard to do considering that he's a Blood Mage. If you seek best possible outcomes in actions, feel free to check out the Dominium profiles in the first post, picture related. They have neat info about the characters, so you can get a better understanding of what they are capable of, especially if someone is a beginner to the quest.

>>364644
You didn't miss something and Carnifex is not Jack from the past. I know that I'm making a faux pas when it comes to storytelling, but Carnifex has his own troubled past with the Lunar Priesthood, and it looks like we are going to dig into that.

The following scene happened 1 hour before Jack returned from the dinner party with Umbra. Basically we are seeing what happened with Carnifex while Umbra/Jack/Xeri/Gat are on the dinner party.
>>
>>364644
I believe maybe Luna was there during his mutations? If your theory turns out to be right color me surprised.

Well if you were gonna color me make it the same as Gat's penis barb~
>>
>>364662
Way to ruin my headcanon
>>
>>364672
If you like Umbra, you can replace your headcannon with a loose cannon, get it? Haha...
I'm sorry

On a side note, going on a quick 20 minute break to eat, don't go anywhere we continue right away, things might get weird depending on how we play our cards!
>>
>>364631
Is Luna a cat now?
>>
"dont you recocnise one of your failed experiments?
tell (insert hatet priest name here) that i will be comming for him soon"
then empower your ritual bones and let them detonate in a overwelming explosion of ilght and noise, stunning the group so carnifax can make his escape
>>
File: Every time.jpg (171KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Every time.jpg
171KB, 512x384px
>>364695
>20 minute break

But in all seriousness, I hope Jack and Umbra get together. Maybe Velvet can join too for some extra spice.
>>
>>364731
jack kind of changes girlfriends faster then fucking spiderman, but every time a gets one that fits him better.
cant wait to see how the whole thing will end.
>>
>>364731
I forgot how great these things were
>>
>>364751
Endgame is him finding a female version of himself from an alternate dimension, and then they have self-sex forever after
>>
>>364871
that has been done already
>>
>>364717
>Is Luna a cat now?
That's not Luna, that's Belua, her personal advisor. Check out the Dominium profiles, there's three of them: Insectus, Tenebris and Astrum. We've slowly ramping up in characters, you can keep easy track of who's who with the profiles.

Also, posting next scene momentarily!
>>
>>364890
yeah, but Jill is still best waifu
>>
File: New leaf 9.png (17KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
New leaf 9.png
17KB, 960x517px
>>364644
>>364657
>>364664
>>364672
>>364695
>>364717
>>364722

Carnifex
"Don't you recognize one of your failed experiments? Or should I rather say, the one that got away?"

Luna slowly starts to realize what he's talking about, her face going pale in shock.

[...]

[4 years ago, somewhere in a dark Lunar research lab]

Two acolytes in Lunar robes approach a research table. On it, a man, losing his humanity due to insect mutations.

Lunar Acolyte
"So Luna, shall we begin?"

Luna Bellus
"Yes, let's research on this filth."

After a few moments of poking with various sharp objects, drawing blood and conducting experiments, they ungag and pull the bag off the person's head.

Carnifex
"YOU SICK FUCKS, I WILL KILL YOU!"

Luna grabs the surgical hammer and bashes the poor Buzzer in the face, breaking a few teeth, blood gushing out of his mouth.

Luna Bellus
"That's no way to talk to a Lunar priestess.", she said in a calm voice

The Buzzer groans in pain, trying to breathe.

Lunar Acolyte
"So, the latest research has shown that we are able to harness the regenerative powers of the Buzzers, but we need to make some more tests. Apply the saw to the healthy leg. Also gag him again, I hate it when the filth screams."

Luna gags the Buzzer. Carnifex' breathing rapidly speeds up, fearing the next procedure. Luna slowly puts the hacksaw on his healthy leg and starts to saw it off. Muffled screams echo through the room. However, suddenly the blood from the freshly sawn off leg forms a solid spike, like it froze in an instant.

Lunar Acolyte
"WHAT IN THE..."

The coagulated blood spike pierces the Acolyte's head, killing her instantly. Luna grabs the surgical knife and tires to kill Carnifex. More blood gushes out of his leg and forms a tentacle that hits Luna, sending her flying across the room. She hits the wall, the force of the throw stuns her for a few moments. The blood tentacle unties Carnifex and busts the door open.

Suddenly a horrifying outworldish voice starts to talk to Carnifex.

???

Carnifex
"Aggghhh, my leg..."

???

Carnifex
"Who, what... what is going... on..."

???

The blood tentacle points towards the opened door.

Carnifex
"I see... thank you..."

Carnifex, pushes himself off the table. He takes the nearby medical crutch and uses it to substitute his missing leg. He hastily exits the dungeon

[...]

[Back to the current scene with Luna/Belua/Carnifex, still 1 hours before Jack returns back to the Moral Realm via the dark portal]

Carnifex
"The time for revenge has come!"

Possible actions
>Strike Luna
>Strike Belua
>Strike the Yuni guards
>Write-in
>>
>>365002
>Strike the Yuni guards
Penetrate their pussies
>>
kill cat guards, leave luna for last, we want to enjoy this.
(was it really her or does luna have a twin or something?)
>>
>>365002
>Strike Belua
>>
>>365031
This. Savor this. She needs to know what it felt like.

Also, Luna never told Jack about this? What a monster. Umbra clearly best girl.
>>
>>365057
This
>>
>>365002
Use Blood magic to render Belua imobile
Clearly it is the biggest threat to us currently
Dont you remember what happened to the deer spy?
>>
>>365167
yes but carnifax dosent know this.
im tired as all hell so im getting of
one favor though, if carnifax manages to supdue luna.
fullfill the nr 1 clishee of all anti heros taking revenge, before killing her ask her "why"
>>
File: New leaf 10.png (127KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
New leaf 10.png
127KB, 960x517px
>>365021
>>365031
>>365041
>>365057
>>365077
>>365167

Carnifex
"My time has finally come!"

With those words, the sharp ritual bones rise in the sky then suddenly drop to the floor. The Yuni guards draw their weapons, then start laughing.

Yuni 1
"Hah, what a foolish idiot. Well, seeing that you want to kill us, it's time for you to die..."

Yuni 2
"Hey, you're... your nose is bleeding."

The Yuni wipes his nose to see a little blood on his hand as a result.

Yuni 1
"Eh, I'm just exited to kill this insolent filth. Well, time to..."

Suddenly the droplets from his hand hastily evaporate, forming a thick fog around the scene.

Yuni 1
"Hey... what the hell..."

Suddenly strange and outworldish noises start to radiate within the scene. Sounds of laughter, painful crying, various instruments can be heard playing a tune, however it is all out of sync, none of the tunes form a coherent melody, rather a rhapsody of chaos and madness. Slowly a low reverberating hum starts to induce fear into the heart of the Yuni squad. The fog slowly engulfing the sky, blocking the moonlight.

Yuni 2
"What the hell is going on?! Ugh... what..."

The Yuni suddenly starts to cry as she vomits blood, then her ears, eyes and nose start to heavily bleed.

Yuni 2
"Someone help me!"

Her ribcage explode and arm explode, like the blood is trying to forcefully exit her organism.

Yuni 1
"No! I don't want to die!"

The Yuni tries to run away, but with the first step, his legs violently detach from his body, the guts and internal organs start to flow out of his body as he screams in pain and fear.

Luna Bellus
"No, stop! Don't hurt them!"

Suddenly Luna vomits blood, bleeding from her eyes and nose. She falls to the ground.

Belua
"Stop this madness!"

Belua forms a lunar crystal in her hand and charges towards Carnifex. He summons a blood tentacle from the flowing Yuni guardsmen's blood and hits Belua, sending her to the ground.

Carnifex slowly starts to walk towards Luna.

Belua
"STOP! LEAVE HER ALONE!"

Carnifex hits her again to shut her up. He stands above Luna, looking into her eyes.

Carnifex
"Oh how I waited for this day. To see the same fear and desperation in your eyes... the same way I looked at you when you were sawing my leg off."

Luna Bellus
"Please... kill me if you want, but spare her...", she said while crying, pointing at Belua

Carnifex
"Pathetic... considering the circumstances, at least have some dignity in your death. I would ask why did you do this to me. But what's the point since I already know the answer. You sick filth will do anything to quench your deviant thirst for knowledge. Suffer, you worm."

Possible actions
>Kill Luna Bellus
>Kill Belua
CHOOSE WISELY!
>>
>>365217
>Kill Belua

Hate to say it, but I really don´t care about her.
>>
>>365217
>kill belua
That way luna will suffer more since y'know she specifically begged us not to
also muh harem ending
>>
>>365217
>kill belua
>>
>>365217
>Kill Belua
My excuse for delaying Luna's death is to have Luna watch as someone is horrifically gored in front of her to really break her. It sounds like Carnifex REALLY wants to enjoy Luna's torment, so might as well go with that.
>>
>>365249
My reasoning as well
>>
>>365217
Kill belua and cripple Lunas leg
>>
>>365217
"STOP! LEAVE HER ALONE!"

For some reason I heard Chris Crocker shouting that and now I can´t stop smiling.
>>
>>365217
>Kill Belua
>>
>>365217
>Kill Belua
PURGE THE MUTANT
>>
Think about killing Luna or Belua long enough for belua to make a move to protect Luna then burst belua into pink mist all over Luna
>>
File: New leaf 11.png (197KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
New leaf 11.png
197KB, 960x517px
>>365249
>>365261
>>365271
>>365273
>>365283
>>365286
>>365314
>>365321
>>365331
>>365379

Carnifex
"Oh? You don't want me to kill her? Ah, don't worry, I won't kill her. I'll just make you watch as I saw her leg off... then I'll kill her."

Carnifex slowly starts walking towards Belua

Luna Bellus
"NO! STOP!"

Luna musters some strength and lunges towards Carnifex. Tackling him to the ground. However, she is too fatigued to do anything else, due to the blood loss. Carnifex kicks her in the head, making Luna groan in pain, chipping a tooth or two.

Carnifex
"It isn't a hammer, but still, it hurts."

Carnifex looks at Luna as her breathing start to slow down, as she continues to vomit blood.

Carnifex
"Damn it, at this rate you'll die on your own. No.... I want to kill you with my own hand. Rot in hell, you filth."

As Carnifex is about to deal the finishing strike, Belua screams.

Belua
"Stay away from her.... stay away from my mother!"

Carnifex
"Mother?", he asks in confusion

In that moment of confusion, Belua clasps her hands and starts to cry and yell.

Belua
"Oh goddess, please, grant me your power..."

Suddenly a huge ray of moonlight pierces the blood fog and bathes Belua in glittering beauty. Suddenly her third eye opens and blue veins puncture her forehead. She extends her arms and screams. A humongous blast of Lunar energy shoots towards Carnifex.

Carnifex
"WHAT THE..."

The moonlight blast hits Carnifex, picking him up and pushing him into the distance. The sheer unstoppable force starts to rip trees and boulders in it's path, destroying literally everything in front of it. Almost a mile long path of pure destruction left behind.

Belua's third eye closes as she falls to the ground from exhaustion. The blood fog vanishes and the cold spring breeze returns tranquillity to the previous horrifying situation.

Belua slowly rises form the ground and notices Luna on the floor. She continues to cry.

Belua
"No... please Luna... don't die, mother...", she said with a lump in her throat, tears flowing down her face

We play as Belua now.

Possible actions
>Try to heal your mother
>Heal yourself first
>Write-in
>>
>>365385
>Try to heal your mother

"And that, kids, is how I healed your mother."
>>
>>365217
>kill Belua
"Such a scholar should not be killed, no not today, not when there is so much learning to still do. You enjoy forbidden knowledge, do you not? Well then why not thoroughly study what your friend's entrails look like; how her screams of agony sound?"

Then slowly rip Belua in half, bottom up, to let her suffer one of the most painful and gorey deaths imaginable. Drag her close to Luna to let her see her friend's reactions up close; close enough to let her imagine the sight every night for the rest of her life, to have nightmares about it. We want it so that even if we die, we've left a mark on her that will never go away.
>>
>>365385
>Try to heal your mother
#ItWasNotADream
>>
>>365385
>write-in
Scream for help. Raise as many deathflags as you can by talking about how much you love your mother and how when you go back to the village, you'll make her the food she loves most in this world.

Luna gonna die anyways, I can see it coming; may as well make it as dramatically cliche as possible.
>>
>>365385
>Try to heal your mother

>>365399
Holy shit, this would have been epic! At least we get to leave that mark in the form of Belua bleeding out in front of Luna.
>>
>>365409
>#ItWasNotADream
That does it. All the waifus in this quest a shit
unless we can fix umbra's edgyness
i guess same could be said about buglady tho
>>
Prepare for further combat and heal self.

Carnifex is champion confirmed. Deity reveal when?

That bug didn't vaporize he only got pushed back a long ways. Guard mode initiated.
>>
>>365467
Wasnt there some alluding to another dark/blood themed deity?
THROUGH PAIN, STRENGHT.
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
WHAT CAME FIRST RANCH OR COOL RANCH?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxitw5DjwE
>>
Sorry to cut you guys off on a cliffhanger, but I ran out of time today. Don't worry, we continue tomorrow!

Well, now all you prudish anons can rest easy, knowing that in fact it was not a dream. The story doesn't end here, it's a huge plot point for Dominium Astrum. Consider that Belua is a successful Yuni/Human hybrid. What is Lua planning for the future? What does she really know about the Deity War?

Also, one very important thing, that Luna is a thicc MILF now

To all those chubby mature chasers out there that are following the quest, you're welcome!

I'll be here for a few more moments, ask questions or feedback if you want. So did you guys expect this twist with Belua? Were you guys hoping that it was just a dream?
>>
>>365513
>Wasnt there some alluding to another dark/blood themed deity?
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>>
>>365385
cast a fast and easy heal spell to stabalize her from bleeding out, then grab her and run back to the village
>>
>>365516
>so did you guys expect this twist with belua?
Sure but i kinda wished for the dream scapegoat since that renders the harem ending impossible since dating single moms is ALWAYS asking for trouble
>>
>>365513
What did I just watch
>>
>>365516
I'm kind of grossed out by the fact she had sex with a cat....

I'm really now only interested in Carnifex
I mean Gats a physco
Jack is a gentle and emotional pushover
I now learn that Luna is a heartless torturer

Man I don't know anymore

Ps I still love the story and the plot I'm not bagging on you in any way
>>
File: 1393984828738.jpg (339KB, 830x900px) Image search: [Google]
1393984828738.jpg
339KB, 830x900px
>>365530
>khorne
>not gork and mork
>not even tzeentch
>>
>>365516
how does she have a kid? Some sort of virgin mother thing? Or even how is she so old for only a year? Pocket dimension time shenanigans?
>>
>>365550
>I'm kind of grossed out by the fact she had sex with a cat....

Come on now it's 2016
>>
>>365516
So WAS there a choice to not sleep with Luna? Even though I'm pretty sure I was the only person that voted towards comforting Luna, I'd be pissed knowing my choice was irrelevant.
>>
>>365516
Really loved this Episode. I like that the other gods are also entering the playing field now. Im kind of sad that Jack isnt embracing the violence and staying with xeri but so be it. Unfortunatly most people here are forgetting that confrontation is inevitable since THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE (disregarding temporary alliences). I have to admit that i didnt see the luna twist coming but im enjoying her character development. Im looking forward to the next quest already. Whey more fun then writing shit for Uni right now.

hope you guys all have a bloody good night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw9l_nglvNk
>>
File: butt hurt.jpg (44KB, 269x379px)
butt hurt.jpg
44KB, 269x379px
>>365568
somtimes plot trumps rules dude dont take it to harschly
>>
>>365583
the thing i find kind of wierd is that if the luna we know did all this 4 years ago (when she was 17) then that makes her into a high functioning sociopath, nazi style.
im still pretty sure there is more to this because it just dosent make sense.
that together with our 2 godessess.
then jack hasent met one woman during his story that wasent deeply fucked up.
he really has no luck does he?
>>
>>365550
Carnifex is the true protagonist we need.
>>
>>365539
>dating single moms
But, Gat is still alive... granted, they aren't married though

>That moment when Gat finds out that he's a father
>That moment when Jack finds out that his best friend fucked his childhood crush

Oh baby, this is gonna be CUHRAZY!

>>365550
>I'm kind of grossed out by the fact she had sex with a cat....
Consider that Yuni aren't really domestic cats, they are a race of humanoids that look like cats. We know that Lua is the creator of the Yuni race. In the future, we'll learn more about Lua and everything that she did and why.

>Ps I still love the story and the plot I'm not bagging on you in any way
It's cool, I love it when people feel invested in the quest, even if they hate some of the stuff I do. I find it good knowing that I did a decent job as a storyteller, that I made lovable characters, that the players care about them.

>>365551
Don't make me implement a Slaanesh god, then I'll have to make lewd scenes whenever they or their champion appear on screen

>>365564
This guy knows what's up. IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!
For all my /pol/ fans out there, I will pray for the God Emperor Trump to win

>>365568
A really, REALLY, good point. And I will explain why it feels like it was irrelevant, and why it WASN'T irrelevant. Here is what would happen:

>Push Luna away - we picked this
That lead to the scene where Gat felt sorry for Luna and what happened. In that moment a spark of love ignited Gat's heart, and he did everything to comfort Luna, even the barb retraction. This created a child out of love, which was Belua. A kind and motherly character.

>Fuck Luna - we didn't pick this
That WOULD HAVE led to the scene where Gat was consumed by lust, where he didn't think about Luna, but rather himself. In that moment, lust would overwhelm his heart, the barbs would have stayed on. Luna would realize how much it hurt and would beg Gat to stop, but he wouldn't stop, fire in his eyes and his heart beating for Luna's pain. That would lead to a child out of lust/rape, Belua would have been a totally different character. More like her father in a way.
>>
>>365609
>Gat
>Jack´s best friend

But what about poor Carnifex?
>>
>>365583
>Unfortunatly most people here are forgetting that confrontation is inevitable since THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE (disregarding temporary alliences).
Exactly. These alliances are only temporary. Ironically, everybody in the quest, most of the characters know this, but they choose to act like it doesn't matter. They choose to believe that they can be friends in this war. THE FOOLS!. At some point they will have to back stab each other, or let others back stab them to save their loved ones. I can already smell the emotional drama...

>I have to admit that i didnt see the luna twist coming but im enjoying her character development. Im looking forward to the next quest already. Whey more fun then writing shit for Uni right now.
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy the quest. I really appreciate your kind works. Good luck with your Uni studies.

>>365584
Actually, on the topic of plot and lore... Well, little ol' me doesn't want to brag, but rarely does something happen in this quest that is a coincidence. Almost all plot related stuff is carefully thought through. The quest is filled with hints and foreshadowing. Even if something feels off or doesn't feel right, it's has a good explanation on why that is. Of course, I'm not saying that I'm perfect, I can make mistakes, but the point is that I really do care and invest A LOT of time into lore and world building and setting up twists that feel believable and are not just pulled out of thin air.

I should take picture and show you guys how big my lore notebook is
>>
>>365623
the way carnifax has interactet with both jack and gat made him out more like a sage like ally rather then a friend.
they dident really hang out but mire like halpt each other, over time they would very likely also have become friends.
im intreeged how this will continue
>>
File: keikaku.jpg (26KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
keikaku.jpg
26KB, 640x477px
>>365609
So, there was no way for Gat to NOT cuck Jack and steal his childhood girl, just a way to determine if a character later on in the story would have a positive or negative personality?
Regardless, it was all according to keikaku to have NTR, because I enjoy that shit
>>
>>365603
>im still pretty sure there is more to this because it just dosent make sense.
Yes, one would ask himself, how can someone that was a sociopath 4 years ago, be so caring and motherly in the present time? Don't worry, we will find out eventually, I can't reveal all the secrets at once.

>then jack hasent met one woman during his story that wasent deeply fucked up.
This is a more darker themed setting. Rarely will we find characters that aren't deeply fucked up. Most, if not all of them have heavy burdens. It will be fun to see which characters will learn and grow in the end and which will continue to rot in their own downfall.
>>
File: damn it all.gif (849KB, 230x145px) Image search: [Google]
damn it all.gif
849KB, 230x145px
>>365638
dude being in your gaminggroup must be glorious.
>mfw i will never be able to sit at a table you master
>>
>>365652
>how can she be so motherly

Maybe because she´s a mother?
>>
>>365623
>But what about poor Carnifex?
Carnifex... well, a little spoiler if you can't wait for tomorrow, it's that his story is only beginning. Both Jack and Carnifex are friends. Notice the scene where Carnifex said how he's grown fond of Jack's friendship. Jack feels the same way towards him
>>
>>365648
dont enwoke the god of just as planed or the tentacled little fuck will show up too
>>
>>365674
>inb4 BROMANCE
>>
>>365640
>the way carnifax has interactet with both jack and gat made him out more like a sage like ally rather then a friend.
>sage
A very good point. Carnifex feels almost like a wise father/grandfather figure to them both.
>>
>>365695
well you did kind of depect him like an insectoid yoda...
the only thing missing was the wierd speech manerism
>>
>>365648
>So, there was no way for Gat to NOT cuck Jack and steal his childhood girl
In this case, no. You see, I have a special way of pushing the plot forward, for a detailed explanation, check out the tutorial in the OP. But in short, what we do in previous scenes, continues in the future. Some decisions might not seem important, but they slowly start to snowball, and we get to the point where we finally put the last straw that breaks the camel's back, so to speak.

>>365660
S-Senpai, you noticed me~

But seriously, thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it! I did do some DMing in high school, but now I'm mainly hooked on quests.
>>
File: yoda.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yoda.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>365695
truely begun the god wars have
>>
File: 1450904908141.png (257KB, 415x476px) Image search: [Google]
1450904908141.png
257KB, 415x476px
>>365638
>Exactly. These alliances are only temporary. Ironically, everybody in the quest, most of the characters know this, but they choose to act like it doesn't matter. They choose to believe that they can be friends in this war. THE FOOLS!. At some point they will have to back stab each other, or let others back stab them to save their loved ones. I can already smell the emotional drama...

I suppose the best way to keep the overall death tolls low would be to actually try and kill the gods and goddesses themselves. Then again maybe we can get a hold of the higher being through tricks and treachery to change the rules of nature. We beat umbra to a bloody pulp before. If we power up champions and gods in the same manner we can smash the overlord. I demand a third option.
Tales of Jack Chitin: there is [no] write in
>>
>>365671
>Maybe because she´s a mother?
Well, yeah of course, but consider the fact that there are some mothers out there that would sell their kid's blood to buy more meth... or in this case, saw somebodies leg off for Lunar status points
>>
>>365731
>>365705
>speech manerism
He does have it in a way. He talks in a more formal way, while most other characters don't.

>Gat
A lot of swearing

>Jack
Polite, but swears in tought situations

>Carnifex and Velvet
Very formal speech pattern

>Luna
Kind and caring tone, sometimes sassy

etc. etc.
>>
File: get ready.jpg (95KB, 400x400px)
get ready.jpg
95KB, 400x400px
>>365738
congrats you just figured out what it means to me a scion and the endgame of an epic campagn in one go^^
>>
>>365745
>consider the fact that there are some mothers out there that would sell their kid's blood to buy more meth

Speaking from experience?
>>
>>365738
>Then again maybe we can get a hold of the higher being through tricks and treachery
You mean the "force" Velvet was talking about? Dealing with that "thing" might be impossible, but not in the way one might think.

I know I'm being vague, but I can't tell much without delving into spoiler territory.
>>
>>365778
>Speaking from experience?
I knew you would make that assumption...

Yes, ;_;

Nah, I'm just joking, my mother wanted to sell me for some Krokodil and vodka
>>
>>365790
>the "force"

Are we going to have to go to the swamps of Dagobah for discover its secrets?
>>
>>365790
>I know I'm being vague, but I can't tell much without delving into spoiler territory.

Thats probably for the best. Im just throwing around some thoughts whilst procastinating on my primary tasks.

>Good luck with your Uni studies.
Thanks BBy. Back to writing that horrible report that i cant stand. Im seriously considering cheating on this since i cannot stand writing about my actual experiences with the topic were hellishly dull. What a weird feel. But ive procastinated for a good month now. Im starting to actually feel somewhat mentally unstable from my inability to complete this task. Guess umbra must be taking over. SHOO SHOO WORST WAIFU.
>>
>>365809
>Are we going to have to go to the swamps of Dagobah for discover its secrets?
More like holding a squid statue and asking ourselves: Do we fear the depths?
>>
>>365829
I really didn't want to ask this if it means sounding like a whiney bitch, but are you going to make your own Discord? It would have been really fitting for that to go along with the revamp in your quest after the break to have conversations without clogging up the quest thread, but I guess that wasn't your concern at that time.
>>
>>365829
dont ever talk about the gretest of the old ones without delivering!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuEEg3HAYkY
>>
>>365846
>I really didn't want to ask this if it means sounding like a whiney bitch, but are you going to make your own Discord?
Nah, it's cool. Truth be told, it did cross my mind a few times when I was sick. I missed the thread and hanging out with you guys here, but was too weak to spend much time doing stuff other than lying in bed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still thinking about making one. The thing is for now I think that it's pretty alright to do all this discussion pre and post sessions in the thread, I mean, even though a lot of people joined compared to first few threads of the quest, I still think that it's manageable to do all the discussion in the thread here.

Once again, I'm still thinking about all the positive and negative outcomes of having a Discord server for the quest. So don't worry, it's not off the table completely. I'll notify you guys in the thread here if I decide to go with it.

Also in general, you guys are free to ask me any questions you want. Don't feel like you'll ask a bad question or something like that. I'll understand.
>>
>>365609
How is belua not a baby?
>>
>>365890
race mixing and heretical magics, all the things /pol/ has warned us about
but did we lissen?
>>
>>365890
>How is belua not a baby?
Time travel. She's practically future Trunks.
>>
>>365855
>without delivering

Two things that you can check out right now:

The Quest Map:
Inberian Sea

The scene where Jack puts on the "desert knight" helmet:
“The sea… the endless sea. Something is lurking down in those depths… why did I board this ship…”

>>365890
A really good question. Sadly, it's spoiler territory, but it will be answered for sure. Keep a lookout for Belua in the future.
>>
>>365899
is she even aware of her being a mom?
>>
>>365906
>is she even aware of her being a mom?
You got to be a bit more specific anon, can you elaborate? I'm not sure I understood what you wanted to say
>>
File: victory nigga.gif (3MB, 260x195px)
victory nigga.gif
3MB, 260x195px
>>365899
shit your right...
woohoo
*fidgeting* gah cant wait for that to start^^
>>
Well, that's it from me for today! We continue tomorrow! A pleasant rest of the morning/day/evening/night to you anons!
>>
>>365946
will do, see ya m8
>>
>>365913
does Luna even know belua is her daughter? That's what I meant, sorry
>>
File: blam!.jpg (109KB, 832x961px) Image search: [Google]
blam!.jpg
109KB, 832x961px
>>365987
maybe but i doupt it, most likely the whole thing was done by that lua godess.
like i said heretical shit all round.
and we know how to deal with something like this
>>
>>365800
Krokidil is some mean stuff.

Makes sense that Russians came up with it
>>
>>364171

Fuckin' Saved
>>
File: PurgeTheEvil.png (173KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
PurgeTheEvil.png
173KB, 500x758px
NOOOO

Im going to need 3 three crosses
One for Luna
One for Gat
One for Belua

I want them all dead right fucking now
I hope Jack gets the killing blow on all of them

Death to the yuni race
Death to Luna
Death Lua

>>365550
This man gets it
>>
>>366432
why belua?
its not like she choose to be an eldritch abomination.
let her fuck up once then we can still purge her halfbreed ass
>>
>>365562
Good questions, stick around in today's session to find the answers!

>>365605
Carnifex 2016

>>365906
>>365987
We find out today!

>>366003
>>366432
>>366435
>All this purging
Picture related
>>
>>366510
I want them dead Grub
I want them all dead
>>
>>366513
Why tho?
Carnifex dindu nuffin he a gud boi wus gonna get his lyfe on track
>>
Kinda saddens me to think Luna never had a chance with jack
>>
>>366516
She did tho but she was too indecisive and only tried to take action once it was too late.
>>
File: BURN EVERYTHING.gif (601KB, 300x168px)
BURN EVERYTHING.gif
601KB, 300x168px
>>366513
>I want them all dead
I feel ya mate, I feel ya...

If it makes you feel any better, just know that Elysia will burn soon, the question is, who will survive in the end?

>>366515
>Carnifex dindu nuffin he a gud boi wus gonna get his lyfe on track
HOL UP, HE WAS BUG KANGZ

>>366516
>Kinda saddens me to think Luna never had a chance with jack
Even though it seems over, in the quest, I don't have the term "never" in my book. All these characters are trying their best to survive in this mad world. You guys are their guiding hand. You have a very powerful tool at your disposal, the [write-in] prompt. When you get the chance, forge their path in your own way. If you want to push Jack towards Luna, you can do that. She still loves him... just be aware of the possible consequences in the given context of the situation.
>>
>>366520
Goddamn if that gif didn't make me sad about that show.
>>
The adventure continues in 1 hour!
>>
>>366520
So just a question.. or two since I'm confused
Did luna's cherry pop?
Did Gat and Luna fugg?
Is Belua half human half yuni?
Why did this even happen.. we pushed luna away?
REEEEEEE
BURN THEM
>>
>>366802

>Did Gat and Luna fugg?
>Did luna's cherry pop?
Yes. They tussled twice, one time at the tavern and the day after in the forest. There was the mystery that it might have been a lucid dream by Gat, but that was debunked by Belua calling for Luna as her mother.

>Is Belua half human half yuni?
Yes, a hybrid between Yuni and Human. We will learn about the Yuni race, Lua and all that stuff in the future.

>Why did this even happen.. we pushed luna away?
You can find the answer on why they fugged even though we pushed her away, here at the bottom of this post: >>365609

>BURN THEM
I'm legit curious as the QM, why do you dislike this turn of events? Just asking because I'm interested how you think about it.
>>
>>366831
New player here. As far as I can tell, Yuni are pretty much the Niggers of this world.
>>
>>366831
Followup question, does Belua have barbs?
>>
>>366840
>New player here
Welcome to the quest, I hope you enjoy your stay! I always ask newcomers the following, so I hope you don't mind. What do you think of the quest so far? And what's your favourite and least favourite thing in the quest?

>>366843
Listen here mister, Belua is female! FEMALE!
>>
>>366831
>We will learn about the Yuni race
Not if they all crucified

>I'm legit curious as the QM, why do you dislike this turn of events? Just asking because I'm interested how you think about it.
The way gat acts and how he is described is a major turnoff. And to have him lay with Luna is fucked
Now the way luna and jack have been in this sorta love thing/childhood friend made them seem perfect. I wanted them to still be together but everyone at that point in the story was team xeri. Thats why I wanted the dream to be false.
Now Luna is ruined by a scumbag.
Gat will be killed Im hoping
Luna needs to die for fucking with carnifex since he's the only cool guy.
Belua is the product of Beastiality and thats fucking disgusting.
I mean this isn't /b/ we aint into that shit.

These are my fragmented rage thoughts

Still love the writing and the quest and you grub :3
>>
>>366860
Holy shit this. Couldn't have ranted better myself. Yuni are a bunch of heretics and lua is just a feline tzeentch with all the "trust me this one's definitely the champion for you" bullshit. And my otp was luna x jack but i dont know if blatant psycho (umbra) is better than high functioning psycho. I seriously hope we can get rid of umbras edginess to make her into the perfect waifu maybe even give her titties with blood majick nudge nudge wink wink grub senpai
>>
Oh and grub-chan you said that there's no such word as never in thos quest earlier. Does that mean that there doesnt necessarily have to be only one winning faction/deity?
>>
>>366860
Wow, thanks for the detailed thoughts on the matter. I really enjoy reading what you guys have to say. I'll just comment on some of these because I find them interesting.

>Now Luna is ruined by a scumbag.
I really this one, but, why do you feel that she's "ruined"? I'm really curious on why do you think so.

>Belua is the product of Beastiality and thats fucking disgusting.
I would say that she's the product of hope... hope that light can defeat darkness

>Still love the writing and the quest and you grub
Thanks! It's time you take matter in your own hands, and make sure that the Yuni burn! I'm really thankful that I have players that have their own agendas. You will be the purifying fire that will END IT ALL!

>>366840
Also, I forgot:
>As far as I can tell, Yuni are pretty much the Niggers of this world.
More like Gypsies, they have a nomadic lifestyle with lots of petty crime. They were once a powerful race, but now they are "bottom of the barrel".
>>
>>366859
>Belua is female!

Well, does her pussy have barbs?
>>
>>366894
No_
>>
>>366876
I kinda wanted Jack to be with luna, I'm probably a sucker for childhood friends to lovers, but at the very least Umbra seems better than xeri, but regardless, whichever of the three he ends with, the other one or two don't seem to have a good future, it would make me sad to see all of the time spent with luna go down the drain with her dying or etc. Also, it seemed kinda odd how quickly Jack fell for umbra, considering he only knew her for a few hours or so, with a chunk of that being trying to kill each other, still, that little scene was adorable, but I'm not sure how her mental state will be, considering she was pretty crazy when we first met her, but now she seems perfectly normal and cute
>>
File: Umbra butt.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Umbra butt.gif
3MB, 500x375px
>>366876
>wanting to give Umbra titties
FLAT A BEST
She has the perfect plump butt to make up for it, pic related/spoiler]
>>
>>366889
>I really this one, but, why do you feel that she's "ruined"? I'm really curious on why do you think so.
She had a.. cat... dick... inside... her... pussy

I dont know about you grub but would you fuck a girl that is into beastiality...
Also Gat is scum.. So how Luna is a Yuni whore..
AND GATS GONNNA FUCKING BE CRUCIFIED
>>
>>366887
>That spoiler content
There is always hope, however:
Maybe there won't be any surviving factions at all
>>
>>366936
That gif
Damn son thats fucking beautiful :')
>>
>>366931
>Also, it seemed kinda odd how quickly Jack fell for umbra, considering he only knew her for a few hours or so
Jack is... well, desperate to say the least.

>but I'm not sure how her mental state will be, considering she was pretty crazy when we first met her, but now she seems perfectly normal and cute
Oh boy... we'll see how it goes
>>
>>366937
>would you fuck a girl that is into beastiality...
Being a grub, that would be the only girl he can get
>>
>>366972
DATS RACISSS
>>
>>366937
Well, I wish you luck in your crusade! I'm excited to see what you decide in the future.
Gas the Yuni, race war now! Make Elysia great again!
>>
File: watching the world burn.jpg (26KB, 533x340px) Image search: [Google]
watching the world burn.jpg
26KB, 533x340px
>>366860
>>366876
both of you are massive faggots.
had to be seid.

>>366889
>I really this one, but, why do you feel that she's "ruined"? I'm really curious on why do you think so.

because he is the kind of burger eating goat fucking americunt that thinks when a black guy fucks a white girl she gets taintet.
worst kind of faggotry

>>366876
>i dont know if blatant psycho (umbra) is better than high functioning psycho
it actually isent, a blatend psycho might shank if you fucked up to much.
but she will have shoutet, cried and other things at you for the last week before she snaps.
the quiet high functioning psycho will have been slitet oncy, wont say a thing about it, have the rage brew inside her till she out of fucking no here mutalates you in your sleep.
>>
>>366982
you alright?
>>
File: YouFaggotStop.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
YouFaggotStop.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>366982
Literally cancer right here

You have no standards
You'd probably fuck anything even Gat
>>
File: The shadow banedit.png (79KB, 536x514px) Image search: [Google]
The shadow banedit.png
79KB, 536x514px
>>366948
>XeIA: "Well, congatulations. You gat yourself caught. Now what´s the next step of your master plan?"
>Gat: "Crashing this realm... WITH NO SURVIVORS!"
>>
>>366993
10/10
>>
File: reaction, so tired of this shit.jpg (57KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
reaction, so tired of this shit.jpg
57KB, 550x550px
>>366991
that comming from a chaos worshipper and a metalheat at that, yea keep trying kid
>>
>>366982
>>366991
We are married to Xeri, the one true goddess. Take your used goods fuck outta here. Lewd bug is PURE.
>>
>>367001
This is quest anon. You can literally think of anything and yet you bring your low standard, low energy shitposting here..
>>
I'll post the next scene in about 20 minutes or so.
Alright... start posting the spongebob time cards...
>>
>>367009
yes it is quest and neather pol or b,
that dosent change that your kind of reasoning pisses me off.
>>
File: 6monthslater.jpg (146KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
6monthslater.jpg
146KB, 1152x864px
>>367027
>>
File: Update.jpg (30KB, 649x482px) Image search: [Google]
Update.jpg
30KB, 649x482px
>>367027
>>
File: blockbuster special.jpg (165KB, 1254x674px) Image search: [Google]
blockbuster special.jpg
165KB, 1254x674px
>>366991
Fuck anything you say?
>>
>>367048
nice one^^
>>
File: Naughty.png (79KB, 226x303px) Image search: [Google]
Naughty.png
79KB, 226x303px
>>367048
>>
>>367048
Uhh... anon...
Can I get a VHS copy of that... for r-research purposes that is...
>>
File: Heinrich.jpg (78KB, 620x912px) Image search: [Google]
Heinrich.jpg
78KB, 620x912px
>>367048
Why
>>
File: fallout-3-women-raiders.jpg (115KB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
fallout-3-women-raiders.jpg
115KB, 640x586px
were are the raiders?
>>
File: reasons.jpg (54KB, 400x580px)
reasons.jpg
54KB, 400x580px
>>367091
>>
File: PSMix_2016-06-21-22-24-32.png (598KB, 985x526px) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2016-06-21-22-24-32.png
598KB, 985x526px
>>367054
Sorry, can't give you the complete copy until the premiere screening, but you can have this delectable scene in the movie.
>>
>>367113
bloodyest moneyshot ive ever seen.
impressive
>>
you have done well
>>
File: New leaf 12.png (101KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
New leaf 12.png
101KB, 960x517px
[Present time]

As Jack is trying to decide where he's going to run to, a giant Lunar energy blast crashes nearby. Jack is startled by the explosion, throwing himself to the ground, taking cover. After the dust settled, Jack rushes to the scene. He notices a mutilated Carnifex lying in the explosion rubble.

Jack Chitin
"Carnifex, what happened?!", he said while trying to remove some of the boulders

Suddenly, a pool of blood appears beneath the wounded Buzzer and ritual chains start to drag Carnifex down into the blood.

Carnifex
"It already started... Jack, I'll try to delay it, listen carefully. I have quit serving the Hive Queen, in favor of another deity."

Jack looks at him in confusion.

Jack Chitin
"W-Why?"

Carnifex
"Listen Jack, she... she has her own agenda. We aren't part of it, we are just puppets.", he groans in pain

Jack's face goes pale.

Carnifex
"Jack, thank you for your friendship. You were kind to me, thank you for that. Here, take this."

Carnifex throws him what looks like a bone knife.

Carnifex
"I've been working on this weapon for almost a year. Every day for the past year, I've been enhancing this bone blade with blood magic. Remember how I told you that blood magic was among the first magic paths, it's the most powerful as well. You can use it to dispel deities or mythical beings from the Mortal Realm by stabbing them with it. It's crucial that you aim for the heart. They return to the Deity Realm, and can't come back to the Mortal Realm for some time."

Jack Chitin
"Thank you but... I don't understand, why are you giving me..."

Carnifex
"Jack, don't be fooled by her beauty, it's all a trick. Trust me, Jack."

Possible actions
>"What do you know about Xeri? I need to know, please!"
>"A new deity? Where are you going?"
>Write-in
>>
>>367113
Damn Japs and their censorship
>>
>>367126
>>"A new deity? Where are you going?"
Also mention we're now in love with Umbra, just to reassure a dying man that his last words mean something.
>>
>>367126
>Write-In
"Hey, one last thing before you go... who were you again?"
>>
>>367126
>>
>>367188
This. We were planning to dump xeri anyway.
>>
>>367126
>>
>>367126
>write in
dont belife everything the gods tell you carnifax, i just found out that the luna godess was manipulating both xeri and umbra into choosing the wrong champions, guys like us need to make up our own minds in this conflict man.

thank you for all the help you have given me carnigax.

i hope i will see you again as friends, dont die man
>>
>>367126
>Write-In
"I'll never forget you, you are my brother"
>>
>>367126
>write-in
No no
You can't leave me
Use your blood magic to come back to me
PLEASE BROTHER
>>
File: New leaf 14.png (71KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
New leaf 14.png
71KB, 960x517px
>>367178
>>367187
>>367188
>>367194
>>367195
>>367196
>>367212
>>367214
>>367279

Jack Chitin
"Where are you going? I still have so many questions..."

Carnifex
"I'm sorry Jack, I would like to explain everything, but sadly I don't have much time left. This deity... it saved my life once, it time to return the favor."

Jack Chitin
"Take care my friend, be careful. It seems most of these deities think of us as worms. Lua, the Goddess of the Moon already tricked my friends, it looks like all is fair in this war."

Carnifex
"Be weary of the Lunar Priesthood. I was once like you, half human. Those sick bastards turned me into this. There is one nearby, Luna Bellus is her name. She was there when they tortured me."

Jack Chitin
"What?! No... it can't be, Luna is so sweet, she would never..."

Carnifex
"Trust me Jack, they will do anything to gain forbidden knowledge. Don't trust them. They were interested in Buzzers, for one sole reasons, to gain our powers for their own agenda."

Jack grabs his head, despair filling his heart.

Jack Chitin
"Luna... why... did become my friend only to..."

Jack lets out a devastated sigh.

Jack Chitin
"If we ever meet again, just know that I've found peace at Dominium Tenebris. The goddess Umbra... I think I finally found peace."

Carnifex
"Just be careful Jack... if I survive this passage, it would be an honor to talk to you again."

Carnifex reaches out his hand, Jack grabs it and gives him a firm handshake.

Carnifex
"Take care Carnifex, and thank you for everything."

Carnifex disappears in the pool of blood, the portal slowly closes. A cold spring breeze sweeps the scene while Jack looks at the bone knife.

Possible actions
>Follow the path of destruction left behind by the Lunar blast
>Run towards Casius, looking for Gat and Xeri
>Write-in
>>
>>367279
Oh shit son, we FMA now
>>
>>367290
Damn it, made a mistake, even after proof reading a million times... The last dialogue title is Jack, rather than Carnifex.

I need to stop drinking so much...
>>
>>367290
>write-in
Go to the area that the blast came from (we can follow the singed trees). A moonblast of this power must have been made by a powerful Lunar priest. Maybe it's Luna, or maybe we can find her through the person who created the blast.
>>
>>367290
>>Follow the path of destruction left behind by the Lunar blast
Get the cross titus
>>
>>367290
I'm pissed now. Even if Luna was forced or influenced to do it, it doesn't change the fact Carnifex was a bro. Finish his work, then look for Gat.
>>
>>367290
grab the knife, and then run as fast as you can to casius, whatever just fucked up carnifax is WAY out of our leage, forther we just lost one of our friends to it.
we wont loose anymore if we cant help it
>>
File: 1464244742177.jpg (20KB, 480x270px)
1464244742177.jpg
20KB, 480x270px
Damnit I wanted Luna so bad

Why grub
Why did you make that dream ....
>>
>>367323
Luna a shit. Now get back to getting your forts destroyed.
>>
>>367290
Gat and Xeri can have their fun
>>
>>367330
That was a good fort mane...
9 Fucking years
It was even in a chokepoint
>>
Why do we even care if the deities all die????

We should just be neutral and become an edgy god killer for fun
>>
File: DOYOULIFT.png (407KB, 1160x2928px)
DOYOULIFT.png
407KB, 1160x2928px
>>367339
I'm sorry dawg, low blow.
Here take this /x/ classic for some keks.
>>
>>367341
because that would go against jacks character, the most important thing to him was friendship and love since day one.
it would be straight noncannon for him to just abandon the people he deems friends and loved ones
that said, it dosent mean that jack cant go medival on the asses fucking with him and his friends.
at this point its very likely that jack hold a serious grudge agains the moon godess
>>
>>367323
>"We're on an express elevator to hell"
Probably the best description of what's to come!
If you though the dream was bad... buckle up for the future!
>>
>>367367
Well we aren't on an express one since each update takes eternity

A jest m'lord
>>
File: New leaf 15.png (191KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
New leaf 15.png
191KB, 960x517px
>>367309
>>367317
>>367320
>>367321
>>367337

Jack notices that the explosions have stopped, as dark smoke starts to rise in the distance.

Jack Chitin
"It looks they finished the job."

He shifts his gaze towards the scorched earth left behind by the Lunar blast.

Jack Chitin
"Luna..."

Jack starts to run down the path.

[...]

Meanwhile, on the other side of the blast path

Belua slowly crawls towards Luna. She checks on the Yuni guards, both dead. Belua starts to cry as she checks if Luna is still breathing.

Belua
"Don't you dare leave me... do you hear me Luna..."

Luna coughs up some blood, slowly waking up.

Luna Bellus
"The Buzzer! Where is he?!"

Belua
"Shh-shh-shh, calm down, it's alright, he's gone. Thank the goddess you are alright.", Belua hugs her mother

She summons a Lunar crystal and starts to channel the moonlight towards Luna, slowly starting the healing process.

Luna Bellus
"What... happened?"

Belua
"I... I finally did it mother, the third eye...", she said while touching her forehead

Luna slowly sits up and hugs her.

Luna Bellus
"And all it took was for your mother to almost die, huh?", she sticks out her tongue while smiling

Belua hugs her and start to cry to again.

Luna Bellus
"I'm alright, don't cry sweetheart.", she said in a warm and motherly tone

Belua wipes away her tears as she tries to speak up.

Belua
"We're in no shape to continue this search, we need to get back to Feralia."

Possible actions
>Continue towards Casius
>Return back to Feralia
>Write-in
>>
>>367462
Return back to Feralia

Gat to get some new guards
>>
>>367462
>write-in
help her on her feet after another herling spell for good mesure.
"we need to get you back to feralia, who knows how many more of those things are in the area."
after a few moments of silence.
"say luna what was that even about?
this guy that killed 2 of our friends seemed to have a grudge against you personaly.
i mean he was civil when he talket to me, but as soon as he saw you he went berserk"
>>
>>367462
>>Continue towards Casius
>>
>>367462
>Continue towards Casius
>>
>>367462
>>Continue towards Casius
Gotta could with jack so he can rape Belua
and crucify luna mane
>>
>>367574
>Gotta could with jack so he can rape Belua
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>367584
fuck
I mean collide
>>
>>367574
>>367584
Hold up. What if Jack kills Luna but Belua escapes, and Gat in his drunken revelry rapes her?
>>
>>367616
now we got someone asking the real questions
>>
>>367616
Belua gives birth to her half-sibling, and Gat kills himself once he realizes
>>
>>367616
There's only one way to be sure ;)
>>
>>367642
Jack then fucks the half-sibling and has then fucked Luna, Belua, and Gat by proxy. Harem by proxy route CONFIRMED.
>>
>>367671
>fucking Gat by proxy

Why do that? We still have the chance to get some pussy if ya catch my drift.
>>
>>367696
Implying we don't fuck the half-sibling, Belua, and Gat's corpse using blood magic, so we can get triple teamed by Gat, and his two proxies.
>>
File: New leaf 16.png (14KB, 960x517px)
New leaf 16.png
14KB, 960x517px
>>367475
>>367531
>>367538
>>367549
>>367574

Meanwhile back at Jack, who's half way on the path

Suddenly something grabs Jack's leg, making him trip and fall to the ground. Jack looks at the thing that's enveloping his leg, looks like the same tendril inside him demon mouth. It slowly lets go and slithers towards the nearby vegetation. A familiar face emerges.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri! Where have you been... also, where's Gat?"

Xeri slowly walks towards Jack and slaps him hard, making his nose bleed.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri, what the hell?!"

Jack looks at her face, tears flowing down her eyes.

Xeri
"Why, Jack... why..."

Jack looks at her in confusion.

Jack Chitin
"W-What do you mean?"

Xeri
"While I was purging Casius with Gat, thinking how much I love you and how we're gonna build a strong empire... you were kissing another woman."

Jack's pupils dilate in shock, his face going pale.

Xeri
"Everything was fine, once me and Gat cleaned the place. He started crying, telling me how he's going to leave this part of Elysia for good. He went to the bathroom and heard what you and that flat whore were talking. He told me that he couldn't be around his his best friend anymore and then he just left."

Jack grabs his head, looking at the ground in shock and despair.

Xeri
"I gave you everything I had... wasn't it enough? Am I ugly? Is that it?! What does that flat whore got that I don't?!", she screams in anger

Jack Chitin
"Xeri... Carnifex... he told me... you weren't honest with me, you're still keeping secrets from me! What's behind the chained door?! Who's the desert knight?!"

Xeri slaps him again. Jack's heart is slowly filling up with rage. He pushes her away.

Xeri
"You dare raise your hand on me... after all we've been through...", she looks at him like she's going to snap at any moment

Possible actions
>"You hurt me! I though you would understand that I'm a human, but I guess I was wrong."
>"You want to change me, into something that I'm not!"
>"It's best if we parted ways... this doesn't make sense anymore..."
>"I'm sorry, Xeri."
>Write-in
>>
>>367728
>>"It's best if we parted ways... this doesn't make sense anymore..."
>>
>>367728
Don't tell her what Carnifex said. He's our friend and we can't risk his life for the sake of this convo.
>>
>>367728
And have the knife ready, I think we'll need it.
>>
>>367755
this too
>>
>>367728
>you want to change me into something im not
Tell Xeri that we have a unique form of love that needs to be shared with all that we truly love, just as she has a form of love that include inflicting pain unto the person loved. If we can try to get her to accept us loving more people than just her by using the logic of "everyone has their own unique way of loving someone", then we may be able to get that harem end. Let Xeri know we love her, but we also love Umbra. As someone who has lived in isolation all of their life, shouldn't Jack be allowed to share his bountiful amount of love with those he truly cares for without being restricted to traditional monogamous standards?

this dosent come from me but the anon that wrote this a few days ago had the right idea for this moment
>>
>>367728
Also, if Xeri isn't lying, fuck Gat
Cucked us, then complained when we cucked him.
>>
>>367728
>"Well, it just sort of happened. It's not my fault all of you are affection-starved loons."
>>
>>367728
>"Kill me then. I can't live if someone I thought loved me just loved what I brought to them."
>>
>>367728
>"You want to change me, into something that I'm not!"
>>
>>367836
>>367847
>>367815
These
>>
Holy shit i never realized how well muse's song "psycho" describes jacks and xeri's relationship.
Love, it will get you nowhere
You're on your own
Lost in the wild
So come to me now
I could use someone like you
Someone who'll kill on my command
And asks no questions
>>
>>367931
your right about that, remember when at the beginning the only thing xeri cared about was for her little pupa to feed her?
and even now where she has said that she wants to do things jacks way for a change, the first chance she got.
she and gat went and purged a town.
even though jack explaned to her that this is not how he want to do things.
>>
File: New leaf 17.png (17KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
New leaf 17.png
17KB, 960x517px
>>367736
>>367748
>>367755
>>367763
>>367781
>>367815
>>367836
>>367847
>>367917

Tears slowly start to build up in Jack's eyes.

Jack Chitin
"Seven years... we've been together in one way or another. Every single day, you find a way to hurt me. I love you Xeri... but I need your love as well, I can't live on lust alone. I love you both... but Umbra returns that love..."

Xeri smiles and licks her lips. She looks at Jack in a disturbed way, like her mind is broken, slipping into a trance.

Xeri
"So what if all three of us got together for some fun times~"

Jack slowly shakes his head, tears flowing down his face.

Jack Chitin
"You just don't get it do you... back in the hive nest... did you feel any love at all or did you just pretend?!", Jack yells in frustration

Xeri
"Come on loverboy, it will be fun~"

She slowly starts to walk towards Jack, opening her palm and ejecting her claws, licking the tip of her index finger in a seductive way

Jack Chitin
"What... are you're going to kill me now?"

Jack draws the bone blade and hides it behind his back. Xeri launches the tendril from her hand and grabs Jack's leg again, she pulls with quite some force, making him fall to the ground. She shoot another tendril from her other hand and disarms Jack, picking up the bone knife.

Xeriana pins him to the ground, kneeling above him, taking the bone knife and licking the blade. Jack tries to break free, but with everything that happened in the last 24 hours, he can't muster the strength to do so. Jack closes his eyes and accepts his fate.

Suddenly he feels a few droplets falling on his face. He opens his eyes to notice a devastated Xeriana crying.

Xeri
"I love you, Jack...", she said with a lump in her throat

She bends down and gives Jack a gentle kiss on the lips. She sits up again and grasps the bone knife.

Xeri
"Goodbye, my love..."

She swings the blade and pierces her own heart. After a few seconds Xeri explodes in a swarm of crimson red butterflies that scatter all around, making the bone knife fall to the ground. The cold spring breeze makes them fly off in all directions, disappearing in the forest.

He sits up, tears flowing down his face, sobbing. Jack notices that something is touching his hand. He brings his palm to his face for inspection, only to notice a single crimson red butterfly sitting on his hand. After a few moments it flies away, leaving Jack alone in the forest.

Possible actions
>Continue on the path
>Return back to Carnifex' old hut
>Write-in
>>
>>367970
>Continue on the path
>>
>>367970
>>Continue on the path
Well then. I hold my suspicions as to whether or not she's dead, but I'll wait for confirmation from senpai for that. Also, let's take some bets on what that butterfly is. IMO either Xeri can transfer consciousness or it's a messenger of the dead. After all, we know there's an underworld.
>>
>>367970
>Continue on the path

Jesus, I didn't expect for fucking sudoku to happen
>>
>>367970
>Continue on the path
>>
>>367970
im actually aat a los for words.
this dosent happen often.

>>367991
>>367993
she is banished not dead you idiots, havent you paid any attention?
>>
>>367997
sorry I may have missed a bit. I've been scrolling through certain threads half drunk. No need to be a dick.
>>
>>367970
>go back to carnifex's hut
need to find a way to hide ourselves from the deities
>>
>>367991
>>367993
Carnifex just explined that the blade only banishes deities back to the deitt realm for quite some time, it does NOT kill them.
>>
>>367970
>write-in
now that i think about it.
thats the exact same shit she pulled after jacks short encounter with luna, lust more dramatic.
bitch really is manipulating jack.
fucking hell
as jack comes to this realisation he grabs the knife and continues down the path, he needs something to get his mind of things and wandering the woods helpt in the past for him
>>
>>367970
There's no going back right now, you have to remember why you are here, for Umbra, and for Carnifex.
>Continue on the path
>>
>>368012
Oh shit right. At least my guess at the trick was right. Thanks dude. I'll try to sober up for the rest of the thread.
>>
>>367997
>>368012
Still sort-of sudoku
>>
>>367970
>Continue on the path
I find it interesting though that crimson butterflies appeared after she stabbed herself. Don't they symbolize dying, moving on or something like that? or i'm mixing something up
>>
>>368020
Oh fug you're right.
And here i thought we were Chad Chitin...
>>
>>368034
dont butterflys reprisent groth and rebirth?
you know the pupa, crysalis, butterfly cycle?
>>
>>367970
>Write-In
Just... lay there for a while...
>>
>>368047
butterflies can symbolize growth and rebirth, change, or peace and serenity usually
>>
>>368055
What if it actually was foreshadowing to the end where jack as the victor uses his prize to butterfly effect the entirety of existence to prevent anything starting fromthe bug bite from happening[/tinfoilhat]
>>
>>368020
>write-in-some-more
as jack makes his way though the devistated path that goes streght though the forest he things about everything that has happend and comes to 2 thoughts
eather she is really trying to manipulate me.
or she is an idiot.

as this thought formes jack comes to the realisation.
is she just not capable of showing how she really fells?
that thing at the end when she was right about to stap me.
at that moment when she seit she loved me, was that the first time she was really true to herself?

the crap with the desert knight and fuck knows what else.
did these things damage her so much that she just couldent show her affection normaly anymore?

these thoughts race though his mind as he stumbles though the area without even noticing were he is going
>>
>>368161
the more i think about it the more it makes sense, the sex the violance and all the general stupidity.
i really think at this point that she did all the things she did because she was deadly afraid to be hurt again when she opens up properly and indead tryd it over other angles.
like her sexuality.

fucking hell at this point i dont even know what jack should do.
these people need help but can jack even give it to them?
>>
>>368183
>I don't know what jack should do
Welcome to Elysia, the mad world where the blind, guide the blind
>>
File: DO IT FAGGOT.jpg (237KB, 1600x1599px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT FAGGOT.jpg
237KB, 1600x1599px
>>368196
i think what jack needs the most right now is a pair of ears.
ones that will be uninvestet in the whole thing and then tell him honestly what they think.
perferably ending with the words "do it faggot!"
>>
File: New leaf 18.png (20KB, 960x517px)
New leaf 18.png
20KB, 960x517px
>>367984
>>367991
>>367993
>>367996
>>368008
>>368023
>>368034
>>368053
>>368161

Jack picks himself up and starts walking down the path again. After a few moments he starts to drag himself, broken both in mind and body. Tears flowing down his face, quietly sobbing.

Jack Chitin
"Why did she kiss me... after everything... why didn't she kill me? Is it just another trick, will she pop out of that bush and stab me in the gut..."

He continues walking down the path. Jack grabs his chest. No more warmth, no more Xeriana. After seven years, this is the first time that he doesn't feel her anymore. Jack stops.

Jack Chitin
"I don't feel her anymore... this feeling..."

Jack falls to the floor and starts to cry uncontrollably. Suddenly a dark portal opens, and a familiar face pops out of it.

Umbra
"Finally I found you! Good news, I learned how to materialize in the Mortal Rea..."

She's startled by Jack's cries of pain.

Umbra
"Jack!", she rushes towards his location, kneeling in front of him

Umbra
"Jack, what's wrong?!"

She scans Jack's body for any injuries but everything seems fine. Jack reaches for her lap and grabs her leg tight. The depressing cries of emotional pain cause Umbra's eyes to slowly tear up. She gently pulls Jack towards her and embraces him.

Umbra
"Shh-shh-shh-shh, it's alright my love, I'm here.", she said in a quiet and caring tone, tears flowing down her eyes

After a few minutes, Jack calms down. Umbra slowly pats his head.

Jack Chitin
"It's over... she's gone... Gat's gone... Carinfex' gone... they all left... Gat found out about us.... and then he just left..."

Umbra lets out a worried sigh.

Jack Chitin
"I'm a monster..."

Umbra
"Hey, would a monster show this ugly lunatic that there is a place for her in this world? That someone loves her? If it weren't for you, I would be dead now. You could have left that bathroom, but you decided to help me."

Jack sits up and looks at Umbra face covered in tears.

Jack Chitin
"I'm sorry that I made you sad..."

Umbra
"Oh Jack... how can I be sad when you were the only one that embraced me when everybody else shunned me."

Jack hugs her, they spend some time embracing each other. After a few moments, they both stand up and dust themselves off. Umbra wraps her arms around Jacks neck and places her forehead onto his, looking into Jack's eyes.

Umbra
"So... we're alone now. Just he two of us, huh?"

Jack Chitin
"I don't need anybody else. All I want is your beautiful smile."

Umbra looks at Jack with a warm smile, tears flowing down her face. They slowly and gently kiss, enjoying their love for each other.

Continuation tomorrow, recap post soon
>>
>>368329
Wait, so we are with Umbra now? I didn´t even get to make any jokes ab out buggery!
>>
>>368329
you really know how to do drama, well done dude
>>
>>368345
well, you just did
>>
>>368329
man now that the hardest part is over.
im honestly afraid just how bad the consiquenzes will be
>>
>>368329
Tbh gat is a fucking hypocrite. So cucking jack is all fun and games but when jack realises he actually loves umbra that little furry fuck gets assblasted into another dimension. Fuck him, fuck xeri, fuck luna. Fuck everyone except umbra and maybe carnifex. We operated solo before we can do it again.
though how can jack have bugpowers and not be at all compatible with xeri? Are werebugs just another race or something?
>>
>>368353
Oh, bugger.
>>
For all those anons that are a bit bummed out about the way things went over the sessions. Look at the silver lining. We are now surrounded by two hot women. Umbra has the sweetest ass in all of the land, and Velvet has the softest melons in all of the land.

We are in heaven, boys!

>>368347
Thanks, anon!

>>368361
>im honestly afraid just how bad the consiquenzes will be
I'm writing the recap post as we speak. Now that things are a bit ambiguous, literally half of our friends left us in a single session. I'll explain where we are and where we are going in the following recap post.

>>368367
>though how can jack have bugpowers and not be at all compatible with xeri?
That will be addressed in tomorrow's session, if I'm not mistaken. Also more info in the recap post soon.

Also I love the reasoning you're going with regarding characters, it's a bit funny but also true, the characters are what they are with all their good and bad sides.
>>
>>368385
so over the last 2 setions, how far did we deviate from what you thought would happen?
>>
>>368385
Yeah, but we don't have Gat. How will we ever get the Bromance ending now?
>>
>>368393
seasons or chapters, not setions sorry
>>
>368393
A lot actually, it would take a while to write all the things that you guys inspired me to change and add. I'll just say that I'm grateful to have players like you guys. I always get awesome and interesting comments and write-ins. Believe me when I say that a good chunk of the characters and situations are inspired as a result of the creative solutions you guys find.

>>368396
>but we don't have Gat
Don't worry, fleabag and sage bug are out of commission for a while. They'll come back in the future.
>>
>>368396
Carnifriendx best bromance
>>
>>368423
>mfw proving once more that no plan survives first pc contact^^
>>
Alright guys, here's the recap post.

So, Casius has fallen. Xeri, Gat and Carnifex are MIA. Here's what we have in the near future. Tomorrow will be the last session for this week, where we will do a few things to prepare for the future.

After tomorrow, we'll have a 2-3 day hiatus. We'll get back on Sunday at the earliest or at Monday next week, at the latest. Now, why a hiatus? I need to prepare some stuff, and flesh out the lore a bit. We are taking a break from our familiar faces for a few sessions, and it's time to travel on the other side of Elysia.

The next arc is Sanctus arc, and boy will that be one hell of a scorching hot ride! We are gonna visit Inber province and the surrounding area, which is the warmest place in Elysia. There, the MIGHTY SUN reigns supreme.

And you know what that means, it's time to meet the god of sunburns and sick gainz! We will follow through Sanctus' past and we will meet some new faces that will play a role in the grand scheme of things. That's just the Solar deity theme, we might as well meet some of the new unknown deities and their champions..

In short, we are gonna mix things up, and let Jack and crew settle a bit. Don't worry, we'll return to them as soon as Sanctus arc is over.
>>
>>368493
will jack and gang do things in the meantime or is this a prequel sort of thing?
>>
>>368493
So, Casius has fallen
To whom? Or is is just a wasteland now?

Also, theme song for next thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwmVfewqu7I
>>
>>368510
It's a bit of both, but mainly a prequel. We'll delve into Sanctus' past. The only known mortal character that was alive during that time is Gat. Luna, Jack and Carnifex weren't born yet. We'll also have some present stuff going on, but that's near the end of the arc, where we catch up with the present time. The last time we saw Sanctus was in Chapter 2, right before we entered the catacombs. I wonder where that glowing tin can went...

Also thanks for reminding me, I was going to ask the following. Do you guys enjoy the [X days/months/years ago] flashback scenes or do you guys find them confusing?

>>368517
>To whom?
To Gat and Xeri. They cleaned up the remaining guards according to the original plan. Then Gat broken down and spilled the beans on Umbra/Jack. He left the city, and Xeri went searching for Jack. Technically, the city is now under neutral control, we just need to go and establish our dominion there.

Speaking of which, here is a little teaser for the future. Now that the Deity War will soon begin with a world wide event. We will use a modified world map as a risk board. It will become an integral part of the quest, seeing that we need to spread dominion to win the war. We will be able to change the landscape of the world and it will reflect on the map in real time.
>>
File: MaskedPiana.png (260KB, 526x568px) Image search: [Google]
MaskedPiana.png
260KB, 526x568px
>>368493
>Sun god arc
Hell yeah. I hope i can join you since i will be on holidays in iceland soon. Thank god you have that tumblr thing set up for gatching up.
>>
>>368561
Solaris and Sanctus will get their own animated title card just like Lua and Luna
It's in the works, the testosterone levels in that animation are off the charts!
>>
>>368561
>Thank god you have that tumblr thing set up for gatching up.
Yeah, I need to put a lot of stuff on the archives as well, and get into the habit to post the scenes after every session. Sometimes I lag and post them after 2-3 sessions. Also I'm working on a theme to the archives, to make it more pleasent to read and navigate.
>>
>>368560
a risk like strategic overland map?
shit then we wont have much time for all the sick drama anymore...

thing is though all the emotional turmoil and finding (hopefully) actual love he can now concentrate on going forth and kicking ass.
it would be funny if in the next 4 or 5 chapters he turns into the kind of dude that crushes his enemys, sees them driven before him and hears the lemintations of there woman^^
>>
>>368591
>shit then we wont have much time for all the sick drama anymore...
Don't worry, I'm testing a few things, it wouldn't be complicated at all. The "risk board" won't replace any of the stuff we already do in the quest. It will just make things more easier to follow along since we have 7 factions in play. Don't worry, it will be crystal clear ans simple when we get into it.
>>
File: conan.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px)
conan.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
i demand a drawfag to post a pic of jack in this pose!
>>
>>368603
awesome, little tipp the pathfinder module "king maker" has an allright system how a adventuring group can build up there oun country
>>
>>368605
>Jack being bald, grows a beard, and gets 4 tiny eyepatches for his demon eyes
Simply amazing

>>368610
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll be sure to check it out
>>
>>368561
Wait, Grub's going to Iceland?
>>
File: reaction, trying.jpg (35KB, 400x426px)
reaction, trying.jpg
35KB, 400x426px
>>368649
look again at who made the post you replied to
>>
>>368649
I think the anon was referring that he's hoping to catch the threads since he's going on vacation. I'll be at home doing the usual, planning the quest, drinking vodka and playing Russian roulette with my cat Vladimir.
>>
>>368659
Oh, I though he meant he meant he would join you as in meet up with you in Iceland.
>>
File: 1426912332458.png (412KB, 1021x715px) Image search: [Google]
1426912332458.png
412KB, 1021x715px
>>368649
>>368659
Of course you can always visit me in Iceland grub. We can Work out together and oil each other up. Strictly no homo of course.
>>
>>368676
Pls don't bring your latent homosexuality to my country
>>
>>368676
>oil each other up
>Strictly no homo of course
As long as there is no leather involved
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va_n43y1big
>>
I wonder if Gat left because he was proud of us. He's like "He cucked me. What a good goy."

Was Gat always secretly Jewish; trying to trick Jack into cucking others so that none of the normal humans could make babies?

IT'S A CONSPIRACY.
>>
xeri x sanctus is/was/will be a thing
If you woulda told about the hot region earlier i would've had to solve only 2+2 instead of 2+X and ruin some anons OTPs in the process. I guess its all ogre now
well congradulations you got yourself caught. So whats the next step of your master plan?
>>
Unrelated to all the Gat and sex and whatnot, I was wondering how you make those galleries on the tumblr for ToJC? I'm still trying to get the hang of everything and a gallery would make some of the extra pages more manageable in the future.
>>
>>368740
What i meant to say is
>dammit grub you cheeky bugger i love you. No homo tho. well, maybe a little homo.
>>
>>368724
Plot twist: the mysterious deity is Yahweh
>>
File: life advice 2.jpg (80KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
life advice 2.jpg
80KB, 576x576px
>>368750
dont fight it, be true to yourself anon
>>
>>368742
I upload the memes/images to imgur. There you create an album and load the images in it. Once you click on the album, you'll get an "embedded album link" HTML code. You can use that to within the tumblr HTML code editor.

>>368724
>tfw incoming happy merchant character

>>368740
>>368750
The relationship would never work out, Xeri is 140 and Sanctus is in his mid 40s
>>
>>368783
>Sanctus is in his mid 40s
So Sanctus is one of the young ones? Does that mean Gat's fiancée was killed by the first solar knights?
>>
>>368783
How old is jack then if he and xeri were together for a short while. 80?
>ara ara, you wouldn't like and old bug like me, would you?
shitposting at literally 4.20 am a best
>>
>>368790
Not exactly, the Solar and Lunar cults are old as civilization itself, they are among the first deities that denizens of Elysia started to worship.

>>368803
Jack is 24. Check out the Dominium Profiles in the OP, you can find other neat info here. Go ahead and check how old Gat is.
>>
>>368812
Derp, confused Sanctus with Solaris. Still, does that mean Gat was in his early 40s when his fiancé was killed?
>>
>>368812
Wouldn't todays session effectively deprecate the profiles? Also what the fuck is going on with the whole compatibility deal? I mean you would assume a champion should have similar powers to those of their deities then why did gat x umbra or jack x xeri not work out? Have we been bamboozled? on a side note i really need to sleep now, i can barely form sentences that make sense at this point. Night lads! Dont let the lewd bugs bite!
>>
>>368853
Yup, Gat was in his 40s when it happened. Then how does he looks so young and sexy? Well, Yuni tend to live 200 human years. Meaning that Gat is in his late 20s if he were a human
>>
>>368861
>Wouldn't todays session effectively deprecate the profiles?
Correct, I will update them during the hiatus. I will also need to make the fourth profile for the MAGNIFICENT SUN GOD and his team

>I mean you would assume a champion should have similar powers to those of their deities then why did gat x umbra or jack x xeri not work out? Have we been bamboozled?
Good question, we will find out soon
>>
Also, the archives have this new SEXY and SLICK blue theme to it.

TECHNOLOGY!

WOW!
>>
>>368724
is there some spicy meme where people try to project different human ethnicities onto the yuni race?
>>
File: IfOnly.jpg (315KB, 1920x1080px)
IfOnly.jpg
315KB, 1920x1080px
>>368870
>MAGNIFICENT SUN
>>
Slight change of plans. After brainstorming a bit, I think that the last session was a pretty good ending to Chapter 4. Prolonging the that arc after the Jack/Umbra embrace in the end would kinda ruin the moment in my opinion. With that in mind, there will be no session today and we go directly on hiatus today.

I know that it kinda sucks for the players that like to join the quest often, even every day, that we have hiatuses, but it's necessary if we're gonna have an overarching story with lots of twists and turns. I need to take a break to see where we are now and what is the future of the quest, not to mention to work on all the stuff that's currently in the works. We had 5-6 session in a row, and burn out is slowly catching up to me, so a little break would help recharge the batteries.

We will get back to the quest next week, but it shouldn't take longer than a few days! Keep a lookout on the twitter for any further updates on the schedules:
https://twitter.com/grubadventures

Talk to you guys in a few days, take care.
>>
>>369779
See you next week then
>>
>>369779
your right on that one, the embrace is a good cutting point.
have a good weekend and lets see just how fucked up solaris will be
(how funny would it be of the sungod and his champion are the only well adjustet people wile being the antagonists^^)
>>
>>369779
>Slight change of plans
You ruined my life grub
>>
>>369877
>have a good weekend
Thanks

>how funny would it be of the sungod and his champion are the only well adjustet people wile being the antagonists
Considering that Sanctus pillages the conquered territory and gives permission for his troops to rape the women... Well, it will be fun to see how the Solar Cult turns out. Because on first glance, they seem like your cliché paladin good guys, but far from it, it will be fun to see how the terms holy and malicious go together.

>>369894
>You ruined my life grub
I recommend watching this at least two times a day, it can help with the emotional pain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
>>
>>369918
Thing is I have already watched that Many times

Existence Is pain
>>
File: Le pun spic.png (272KB, 560x560px)
Le pun spic.png
272KB, 560x560px
>>369918
> and gives permission for his troops to rape the women

Well, he needs those women to get pregnant by solar knights, so that they can bear suns
>>
>mods allowing a beastiality NTR quest on a blue board
Are there even mods here?
>>
>>370002
>Le pun spic
>suns
top kek
>>
>>370037
Dont worry anon
There won't be any more since we gonna purge them
>>
>>369918
>it will be fun to see how the terms holy and malicious go together.
like the inquisition?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHNJUgat2i8

>>370037
dont fucking jinx it
>>
Full timer lurker part timer meme here lads

Currently in the process of whipping up a spicy meme for y'all so look forward to it!
>>
>>370037
Officer, there must be some sort of mistake, only happy fun time adventures here...

Why do people view Luna/Gat in that way though? I mean hell, there are ancient Greek stories where Zeus turns into a swan and fucks the wife of King Tyndareus. Later she laid eggs and from them hatched many children, among them Helen, the crazy bitch whose fine tits and ass caused the Trojan War. People seem to be cool with that like: "Yeah sure, put that in the museum." But when your modern storyteller wants to show affection and love between a Yuni and Human, you're labelled a deviant fetishist...
>>
>>370156

ok nevermind Paint.net is a buggy piece of shit and should never be used as a subsitute for photoshop
>>
>>370156
>>370184
>Full timer lurker
Welcome, anon! How are you enjoying the story so far? Favourite and least favourite stuff you experienced in the quest so far?

>Currently in the process of whipping up a spicy meme
Looking forward to it, my man!

>>370184
>Paint.net is a buggy piece of shit
Why not just use GIMP?
>>
>>370128
>like the inquisition?
Yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WJXHY2OXGE&feature=youtu.be&t=37s
>>
>>370207

>Why not just use GIMP?
Because I am a dumb idiot who had photoshop on his old pc and has been out of the photo editing/meme game for too long

>Welcome, anon! How are you enjoying the story so far? Favourite and least favourite stuff you experienced in the quest so far?
Well I did quite enjoy all the RPG elements from earlier in the quest they were bretty dank. ehhh if I had to say least favorite I guess Jacks moral flip flopping due to our choices grinds me sometimes but I get over it
>>
File: NoOneExpects.jpg (34KB, 504x375px) Image search: [Google]
NoOneExpects.jpg
34KB, 504x375px
>>370219
Beautiful
>>
>>370222
>Well I did quite enjoy all the RPG elements from earlier in the quest they were bretty dank
They'll come back soon, even better and with a more slick design. The thing is, as I continue to expand and work on the quest, some stuff becomes a bit outdated and is in need of some mechanical and visual upgrades to make it even better. As a matter of fact, I'm working on that during the hiatus, among other things.

>ehhh if I had to say least favorite I guess Jacks moral flip flopping due to our choices grinds me sometimes but I get over it
Interesting. I'm curious, would you mind elaborating a bit more?
>>
>>370255

well I mean it seemed to me earlier jack was more hesistant about killing, resisting xeris influence for a long time but was then suddenly ok with her control as well as murdering random peeps
>>
>>370270
This
I hated how we switched straight from luna to xeri but I guess its understandable because

YOU MADE LUNA A DERANGED DISGUSTING BEASTIALITY FURRY
>>
>>370183
You make it sound like you're a zoophile.
>>
Is the OP's magical realm?
>>
>>370270
>>370283

Ah I see. Here's how I envisioned it at least:

Jack did run away from her for over 7 years, and hit rock bottom after he "died" back at the hot springs. He thought of the "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results" philosophy and went with it, thinking that if he embraced her and her malice, it would be better.

Later after the sex scene, Jack tried to teach her love, but it looked like that she wasn't willing or couldn't love Jack the way he needed.

The way Xeri perceives love is ONLY through lust. Jack couldn't handle that, and now he met Umbra. Where will that train end? Who knows. Probably down a cliff... or maybe not, maybe he finally finds peace of mind.

>>370295
The only fetishes I have are prudish depictions of affection and floor tiles

>>370302
>Is the OP's magical realm?
I'm not quite sure what you mean, anon...
>>
File: RealSexyHNNNGGG.jpg (4MB, 4608x3072px)
RealSexyHNNNGGG.jpg
4MB, 4608x3072px
>>370328
>>
>>370328
oh and speaking of which my hot meme is a parody of this image
>>
>>370354
6/10 wouldent drool/cum on
>>
>>370328
dont worry grub senpai enough of us faggots are still working for that harem ending^^
>>
My magnum opus is nearly done lads, do I attempt to edit the text or is it okay with

bearing in mind my mediocre photoshofu
>>
>>370397
Just put a black box over text you want to edit, and type over it. Don't worry anon, it doesn't have to look super fancy. When it comes to me, it's the thought that counts.

>>370354
Oh baby, just look at those patterns... UNF~
>>
File: 10a.jpg (35KB, 499x492px) Image search: [Google]
10a.jpg
35KB, 499x492px
>>370368
>harem ending
More like haram ending... Polygamy is strictly prohibited in this quest!

Picture related.
>>
>>370422
Not if you treat them like shit
>>
>>370422
kek nice one^^
>>
File: now umbra is my best friend.png (568KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
now umbra is my best friend.png
568KB, 634x476px
>>
File: halal.jpg (72KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
halal.jpg
72KB, 640x539px
>>370491
Fucking amazing!
>>
File: DesertPiano.png (1004KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
DesertPiano.png
1004KB, 1000x800px
You can take as many waifus as you can provide money synthol and cum. Ancient egyptian saying
>>
>>370491
I like how Umbra still has her canon chest
>>
>>370527
synthol...
from where was that again, 40k or shadowrun?
but yes you are right djingis khan proved that one real good
>>
File: IRL Umbra.png (650KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IRL Umbra.png
650KB, 683x1024px
>>370533
Heh, that's pretty funny ano...

>Suddenly thoughts of Umbra wearing nothing but one of Jack's unbuttoned shirts. Seeing that she's a bit smaller than him, the shirt is a bit big and she looks pretty cute in it.
>Jack occupied with the world map, thinking of the next province to take over
>She leans on the door frame, looking at Jack with a coy smile, calling his name while blushing

Oh boy, be back soon... n-need to tug... I mean, take care of something...
>>
>>370579
C-can we expect lewds sometime soon? I don´t care if they're canon.
>>
>>370579
uhh dont write things like that grub we got the feels for umbra already without you making her into the ultimate waifu^^

by the way, dont you think this song kind of EXACTLY talks about what jack has gone through with xeri?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dA6plQFKzY&list=PLZP0V6HnEBNWrFrlj6lQkRtNAm1hPtcEZ&index=11
>>
>>370595
Tbqh id say muse's song psycho fits better.
>>
>>370586
What do you mean? All the lewds I did were canon...

But to answer your question, in the future for sure. I don't know about "soon" though, I don't want lewd scenes to be a dime a dozen. I can't make any promises, but there might be a little something in the Sanctus arc.

Also, I need to introduce the other four factions, including Sanctus, which is around 10+ new characters before we finally know the full cast of the quest. There will be more waifu and husbando material

>>370595
>>370678
The songs are pretty neat! Since we are sharing stuff, here's mine for Xeri/Jack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtCdww
>>
>>370692
you build her after alice coopers poison?
nice^^

talking about hubandos dude if you want to make the femanons go wild (and all the softy faggots like me) you have to build a god around this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7-i43W4mqw
>>
>>370579
>jack
>wearing shirts
>>
When its getting closer to a new thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5TwT69i1lU&ab_channel=atyourserviceable
>>
File: sun.jpg (35KB, 800x527px) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
35KB, 800x527px
>>376128
More like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK4QNqgTN-M

PRAISE THE SUN!

Time to traverse the scorching Inberian desert and all the secrets it holds!
>>
>>376269
>pyramids
AYO HOL UP
>>
>>376269
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV_CwCTOOMI
>>
File: reaction, moar 2.jpg (19KB, 500x382px)
reaction, moar 2.jpg
19KB, 500x382px
so i just finished the first game of a new pathfinder campagn were i played a city guard like dirty fucking harry,

need more wierd shit...

please say your ready today grub senpai
>>
>>381083
>please say your ready today grub senpai
Nyet

We return on Tuesday, July 19th

Initially I was thinking of starting tomorrow, but some work relation issues are scheduled for that day. In other words, I won't have much free time on Monday. Again, I'm sorry for taking so long for the quest to come back, but I hope it will be worth the wait.
>>
Last day of the hiatus, lads! The quest continues tomorrow, so mark your calendars! The session will start around the same time as usual. I'll post the exact time a few hours beforehand here and on the twitter as always.

If you like sand, warm weather, fitness and tin cans, you don't want to miss tomorrow!

Solaris reveal as well!
>>
>>384919
>tfw leaving for Snæfjallaströnd tomorrow

Just my luck
>>
File: unknown.png (152KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
152KB, 640x400px
>>384919
praise the solarium
>>
Finally, we are back! The session starts in about 3 hours, sadly can't get earlier home.
>>
>>385189
Good luck on your vacation, anon. Too bad that you can't join live, but you can always check back later.

>>386471
>That everything
They are so fucking cute!
>>
New thread, boys and girls!
>>387507
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.