[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

meeme quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 5GEqb0t.jpg (176KB, 574x620px) Image search: [Google]
5GEqb0t.jpg
176KB, 574x620px
thats right boys get in here for some lovely lovely memes right from the tap you know when i first started using the internet i was a young boy and they called memes fads thats rights t hey were fads and it wasnt until richman drinkins came and called them "memes" that the first meme was birthed and it was called the "cool face" and yes while this meme has lost its flavor after the years like a piece of bubble gum thtat has been chewed on for centuries we can still see the impact that meme has had on the ecosysytem

this quest is to find the lost meme: the trollerface and its couisin coolface from the evil clutches o f derp and derpina this meme quest starts with you are you going to take it?!?!??1 yes or no
>>
>>37649
no
>>
please stop trying to damage this board.
>>
>>37708
Your cable is broken. You cannot watch TV. Since you have no technical experience whatsoever, you call a cable repairman.

Soon the doorbell rings. You invite the cable man in, and he immediately comments, "Damn, what's that smell?" Now it may be true that you haven't cleaned your place in a couple weeks, but where does this guy get off on criticizing you? He's a cable repairman. **** him. You decide to tell him that.

"You're a cable repairman. **** you."

Rather taken aback, he apologizes and you lead him to your cable box. He moves back the TV to get at the wires, and makes another comment, "Gross! There's **** back here!" You may have mice in your house, but that doesn't mean he's better than you. You spot his toolbelt and snatch his hammer.

You have a hammer. What do you do?

Inventory:
Hammer

A) Smash this guy's head in.
B) Smash other things.
C) Put the hammer back before you do something irrational.
D) Go get a snack with the hammer.
>>
>>37742
put cable man in our inventory
>>
>>37742
Smash his head in
>>
>>37742
Get a snack with the hammer
>>
>>37989
He did not notice that his hammer was gone. That's good. You'll just go get a quick snack...
"Why did you take my hammer?"

This guy. Always with the quips. "Your hammer was loose. I didn't want it to fall."

Then you wink, just to keep him on his toes. He averts eye contact.

What do you do?

A) Pursue homosexual advances.
B) Grab the hammer again.
C) Ask him if he needs any help.
D) Look out the window.
>>
Grab the hammer again
Ask him if he needs any help
>>
Make homosexual advances while grabbing his hammer.
>>
Pursue malleusexual advances
>>
>>38445
PURSUE THE ADVANCES
>>
>>38496
You grab the hammer again. This time he notices. "What the hell are doing?" he asks.

You wink again.

"Stop that", he demands. "Just give it back." He puts out his hand.

What do you do?

Inventory:
Hammer

A) Give it back.
B) Smash his hand with the hammer.
C) Wink again.
D) Offer to trade him for his wrench.
>>
Wink Again
>>
>>38679
C) Wink again.

You looked at his outstretched hand. You look at the hammer. You look him in the eyes. You close one of yours.

He stands up. "That's it! If you don't give me back my hammer and leave me alone, I'm leaving."

You try to calm him down. "Baby, I know you're upset-"

He cuts you off. "The hammer. Please."

What do you do?

Inventory:
Hammer

A) Give him the hammer.
B) Give him "The Hammer".
C) Go berserk.
D) Try to eat the hammer before he can take it from you.
>>
Give him the hammer.
>>
>>38748
B if you know what im sayin ;)
>>
>>38778
Alright, I recant. "B" it is.
>>
lol I get it cause you said memes heheheheheh

>>>/b/
>>
>>38748
Give him "The Hammer", if you know what I'm saying, as in, you would put the hammer into his butt and thrust in and out while stroking his cock
>>
File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
I am monitoring this thread
>>
>>37649
Did I just return to the 1990s?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.