[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/qtg/ - Quest Thread General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 53

File: QTG.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
QTG.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
This is a thread created for the discussion of Quest threads, as well as sharing of advice and guidance for aspiring or current QM's. Posters looking for advice on tabletop games should look elsewhere.

Please do not shitpost, and please report any shit posters attempting to derail discussion or cause strife. This means avoiding tripfag drama or discussion about subjects such as getting rid of /qst/.

Useful links: http://pastebin.com/p43nAY7b
This link contains numerous writing guides, general advice, and various quest tools and communities.

https://twitter.com/Eisenstern/lists/quest-runner-directory/
https://twitter.com/tgquestlist/lists/quest-master-directory (UPDATED LIST)
These are two directories containing the tweets of many current QM's. While a twitter is by no means mandatory, it is a useful tool for both you and your players. To get added to the second list, tweet @tgQuestList. Spamming tweets unrelated to your quest may result in its removal.

IRC Channels:
[The Cabal] #QMC @ Rizon.net (slightly related to quests; enjoys worldbuilding, mechanics and politics)
[Hugbox] #ques/tg/enerals @ Rizon.net (barely related to quests; enjoys Larro quests and anime)

Discord server (Can provide feedback to new QM's, but shitposting is a bannable offense):
https://discord.gg/0zE5SDpEB4RQRNyY

>QM Question
Describe your approach to QMing. What do you do when when running/preparing your quest, and why do you do it?

>Player Question
Describe your preferred QM(s) writing style(s). What about the quest draws you in and keeps you engaged enough to play live?

>Bonus Question
What's your favorite Quest and why? Recommend stuff to your peers.
>>
>>364810
>Describe your approach to QMing. What do you do when when running/preparing your quest, and why do you do it?
I tend to do whatever feels right, sometimes I don't think on something long enough and make a faulty decision, but I don't lose what footing I have when a player does something unexpected.

>Describe your preferred QM(s) writing style(s). What about the quest draws you in and keeps you engaged enough to play live?
I prefer quests that allow each player to do their own thing, I don't like having to convince others of my point of view to do what I think is best.

>What's your favorite Quest and why? Recommend stuff to your peers.
My favorite ongoing quest is ancient civ quest >>359906 it is quite easy going and people currently engaged in it seem like they would allow hilarity. If you would rather a serious, whatever wins, mood, then I would advise against joining this quest, but if you just want to have fun with some giant viking apes, come right in the water's weird.
>>
>>364810
>QM Question
I usually have a set character from the start, character building can be a clusterfuck. I also like to keep a notepad of ideas for the quest and stuff like that. While running the quest, I try an give the players interesting options that actually change how the story plays out. Also having players write in what they want is fun too, QMs should always listen to players, if QMs take too much control of the quest it becomes boring, and the players feel like they aren't needed.

I'm trying to make a quest, but I'm having some trouble coming up with the name. It's about two boys who live in a poor, shitty town that's constantly bombed and attacked by rebels. It takes place in the future, and the main lore is that some rebels are trying to defeat the government, and there's mechas and shit. At some point the boys will trained to use mechas to fight the rebels/government, depending on which side is chosen. I was thinking of naming it Mecha quest, but it will be a while until they get to use the mechas. Any ideas for a name? I'm shit at coming up with names.
>>
Any oMage quests here?
>>
File: 32cebb6660e55847c3366edbdec79c45.jpg (162KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
32cebb6660e55847c3366edbdec79c45.jpg
162KB, 708x1000px
I'm the person from the last thread considering a Nanoha quest, did BelkanSniper quit his?
>>
>>364810
>QM
I just get a loose plan together, and just kind of flow from there. I'm terrified of railroading players, and I feel this style helps me avoid that.

>Player
It depends a lot on the style of quest. In a civ, I don't want to be bogged down with every little detail. In a more traditional quest, if the QM can do it well, I'll take all the detail he's willing to put in.

>Bonus
Laughing Dog is hands down the best quest on this board in my opinion, or at the very least, the best original one that didn't transplant from /tg/. You should feel bad for not following it.
>>
>>364936
Pretty sure it's dead.
>>
File: 262a52a1672ea0ae4c8d2c456019256c.png (837KB, 756x1058px) Image search: [Google]
262a52a1672ea0ae4c8d2c456019256c.png
837KB, 756x1058px
>>365039
Oh.
>>
>>364875
>>364125
>I was attempting to give the players freedom in the production of the main character, it was meant from the beginning to be a very open ended quest
I really, really implore you to reconsider.

There are dozens of examples on both /tg/ and anonkun that tried just that, with better execution. A lot of them didn't even finish making the characters, let alone get any distance in the quest itself.

If you're saying you're prepared to push through with it, well all evidence points towards the opposite.
>>
It's so hard to get back into writing after a while of not doing it! Is there anything I could do to make it easier on myself?
>>
>>365447
I find that music with a solid beat and few lyrics helps me get into a rhythm of actually writing. As far as inspiration, I like to watch movies or TV shows I've never seen before. I guess it kind of cleanses my mental palate.
>>
Who is MECHANIC's waifu among the shipsluts?
>>
>>365469

>QM Question
I tend to be pretty selfish when running. If I'm not having fun while running, why bother? It's just plain rude to drop a quest out of nowhere or railroad the shit out of players, but if you're sick of the Waifu War or Elf Slave Wat Do quandries then put a stop to it, the earlier the better.

Basically, I run the quest the way I want to run it. If I want to QM something about scavenging and zombies, you can be damn well sure it won't end up focusing on which of our fellow survivors is the prettiest.

>Player Question
Options that reflect the attitude or demeanour of the MC, unless there are mechanical bonuses to that choice.

BAD
> Uppercut your opponent
> Flying kick your opponent

GOOD
> Fight dirty, pull the opponents hair and go for the eyes (+10 attack, -10 defence or something)
> Be cautious, let them tire themselves out. (-10 attack, +10 defence) etc etc

>Bonus Question
Most of my favourite quests are long dead; Hero Guardian is the only current one I'll actually stick around and try to keep up with.
>>
>>364916
>but it will be a while until they get to use the mechas

Get to the mechs by thread 2. Don't cockblock them all the way to thread 120 like Princess Guard or something.
>>
>>365599
I plan to get to them by thread one, I'm just wondering how to get to them to first use them. I could use the "bad guy attacks and character that has no idea how to use a mech jumps into a abandoned one" trope, or just have them be trained with them in some sort of mech training school.

Still wondering about what kind of mechs I want to use, I think I'll put in a lot of different kinds. Kinda new to mech stuff, only just started watching some mecha anime.
>>
>>353401
>>353401
>>353401
HGQ continues for a while longer, despite the threads automatic permasage status!
>>
>>365633
Do what they did with Ripley. That the MC/s already know how to pilot, with experience with a toned down/deprecated civilian model of another mech.

For Ripley they already told you at the beginning that she had piloting experience with other Loaders.
>>
>>364810
>>QM Question
>Describe your approach to QMing. What do you do when when running/preparing your quest, and why do you do it?
I am really still finding my style and approach. I just try to keep interest going but I never know well I am doing at it

>>Player Question
>Describe your preferred QM(s) writing style(s). What about the quest draws you in and keeps you engaged enough to play live?
I prefer a healthy amount of detail or immediate result of player action rather than waiting around for it

>>Bonus Question
>What's your favorite Quest and why? Recommend stuff to your peers.
Green text Quest was the first quest I really got into and enjoyed. I liked the odd relatability of the MC and the quirks of the side characters. Sadly its not running, G.Top is not to be found.

Euro Dragon and Safe Haven are the ones i'm semi following now. Euro Dragon's choice style inspired me to actually get my quest off the drawing board and running. Safe Haven is run by an irl friend and while it doesn't update as quickly as I would like I do enjoy the amount of detail and work he puts in.

>>Shameless Plug
My Overlord Quest begins again. Last we left off we were looking for our rogue drinking buddy and getting ready to get the green minions into our control
>>365710
>>365710
>>365710
>>
>>365706
But the setting is a poor town, and the MCs don't have any money. I guess I could have a parent teach them how to use a shitty one they made themselves/found at a junkyard or some shit, or just pull a Gurren Lagann and make it so the mechs automatically teach you how to use them.
>>
>>365715
Aw, thanks anon. Makes me feel a little warm inside seeing my quest recommended.
>>
>>365761
Surprised you check the qtg. Not to toot my own horn but I was the anon who figured out the amount of caloric intake of butter we'd need to eat daily.
>>
>>365732
Even poor towns have manual laborers. So naturally they'd have low grade mechs to get basic experience on.

ie, a company has an operation somewhere near the poor town and they get cheap labor to man the machines
>>
File: yamato brings the pain.jpg (145KB, 895x1250px) Image search: [Google]
yamato brings the pain.jpg
145KB, 895x1250px
>>365469
No idea why but I have a hunch it's hotel
>>
File: 1460011773170.jpg (1MB, 1671x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1460011773170.jpg
1MB, 1671x1130px
>>364810
>QM Question
I prepare general Ideas and directions but that is about it. Everything else I write on the fly. In the beginning, I wrote a massive prologue before running my quest that by consequence felt like a super railroad. The most fun I had writing that first thread was improvising details I had no control over. So from that point on I improvise at all times.

>Player Question
I enjoy either deeply detailed narrative or consistent silliness. Examples of both I play/played are The Paladin of Avalon and Greentext Quest.

>Bonus Question
The Paladin of Avalon is my favorite quest of all time. It is written in Russian, but MMD translates it on Anonkun. It has an enthralling narrative and I can't stop reading it.
>>
>>364810
>QM Question
Describe your approach to QMing. What do you do when when running/preparing your quest, and why do you do it?

I'm trying to tell a cutesy, simple story. When I run a quest, I wanna try and tell a story that might not challenge a person's world view, but that engages and entertains them.
I wanna create a good time and tell a story that people don't just crumple up and toss in the trash once they're done. So I guess...just something that has at least just a HINT of uniqueness?

>Bonus Question
What's your favorite Quest and why? Recommend stuff to your peers.

I always really loved a quest whose name I...can't QUITE remember. I believe it was Undead...Knight Quest? Or something? You played a resurrected knight who was questing for various reasons. You had a humanoid spider friend, a carousing lich friend, etc. It was a goofy, dumb, fun time.
>>
File: 1393374003597.jpg (1MB, 1383x2875px) Image search: [Google]
1393374003597.jpg
1MB, 1383x2875px
I have a couple of questions related to Civ quests like pic-related.

I ran one of these once on /b/ (usually stick to /lit/) and managed to keep interest across three threads, but I want to try my hand with a better audience; I'm a little intimidated by you guys, to be honest.

Should I have set story arcs before I begin?
Should I have a set map before I begin?
Should I have set characters and character development before I begin?
What civ-stats should I keep track of?
Are there any examples of pic-related that are worth reading (I've tried to do some homework on this front)?
Should dice rolls be included?
Any other tips for this medium in particular?
>>
>>366189

Sorry for double-post but:

Difficulty? I play games on hardcore and enjoy failure; does /qst/ find setbacks compelling or annoying?
>>
>>366200
As long as you're upfront that it's an expectation, it shouldn't be a problem
>>
>>366200
Most of them hate failure. Especially if they were on a cruise and succeeding beforehand. You would gain more players and retain more if you give easy successes and fulfill power fantasy.

How much integrity you have in regards to spoonfeeding is up to you.
>>
File: 232.jpg (38KB, 604x437px) Image search: [Google]
232.jpg
38KB, 604x437px
>>366224
I haven't been reading /QST/ long, but I can say elsewhere most CYOA readers and quest players seem all about the following:

* Always winning
* Focusing on hilarious and funny choices over stuff that actually makes sense or would drive a story, especially if you allow custom submissions

Which is great for people who are writing a wacky story, but I have nothing but sympathy and horror for anyone trying to maintain a serious narrative. It seems basically impossible if you don't have the right audience.
>>
>>366224
>>366203

What about non-critical failure? I'm not talking campaign ending annihilation; more like, a superior force wipes out half your population and forces you to relocate, but primary leader remains alive, technology is retained, etc. Is this viable? Or incremental failure, three steps forward, two steps back, that sort of thing?

Also, other questions >>366189?
>>
>>366236

I read Ogre Quest from a few years ago and enjoyed it, but felt that it got old after the initial insanity just continued to build and the civ elements dropped out.

Would people be interested in a campaign that allows for some degree of absurdity and comedy in terms of character development but keeps general sanity in terms of the civ parts? Would people be interested in sandbox civ games where a major, civ-wide story arc gets developed, such as a compelling rivalry with another civ that lasts several threads or a quest from a deity, etc?
>>
>>366243
Still hate it, even if it's their fault. It's not like you're going to lose your entire fanbase and your quest is over, but people will bitch to you and refuse to admit it's their fault.

The waifu dying, the waifu not accepting the MC's advances, your army bring crushed by a superior general, MC getting his teeth kicked in, etc etc.
>>
>>366252
I was really just using the moment to bitch about my personal experiences as a QM in the past where people were overly silly. I don't think it affects Civ and strategy quests nearly as often or as badly. Overall I think it's not a big deal, I mean if you find a mismatch in audience you can just not continue. It's just unfortunate for the few people who wanted an actual journey and not just a memefest.

All I'd say is this: if the players don't take the thing seriously, how can the author be expected to do so? That's the problem, I think. If the author from the get-go wanted it to be hilarious hijinx, it's totally fine.
>>
>>366258

Really? That's kind of sad.

I would have thought that this community was accustomed to severe consequences in gameplay. Maybe I'm not thinking creative enough, but it seems to me that adversity of this type is what really drives the story. Continually adding new and shiny baubles to everything doesn't keep me engaged. Does it for the majority of the board?
>>
>>366276
Not all of the community is like that. Yes you will get very vocal bad apples but shit happens.

You can have difficulty in your quest just let them know straight up.

Basically there are *No* absolutes when it comes to questing or playerbases.

Do what you want and have fun.
>>
File: why is everyone so gay.jpg (74KB, 579x488px) Image search: [Google]
why is everyone so gay.jpg
74KB, 579x488px
>>366276
That's what the community should be, but it isn't.

Quest people come from all over the boards. A lot of them are non-DnDfags who've gotten buttfucked in a game by natural 1s and are used to the harshness of DnD. A good example of this is how anime quests with waifus always seem to attract a good playerbase.

You want to run something and you care more about number of players than writing what you are in to? Go for high-school magic harem style quest.
>>
>>366243
If it does happen, you'd be better off making sure it's clear choices lead to this, rather than bad rolls or behind the scenes stuff.

There was just a crusade quest that permadeathed like, 30 posts in because poor decisions were made. I think that was done pretty well.
>>
Discord link has expired
>>
>>366189
>>366243
>should
>should
>should
first, what KIND of civ are you trying to run? Something like Ogre Civ, where the advise on hilarity and general success heavily applies?

Is it going to go through tech ages very quickly? Do you WANT there to be important characters who may or may not have limited lifespans? How much bookeeping do you want?
>>
>>364810
Switch to the new pastebin already
http://pastebin.com/u5xPbk6w
>>
how do you even run a civ ??
>>
>>366492
you tell me. Someone could make a civ pastebin, but nobody ever reads the qtg pastebin, do they?
>>
>>364918
God, I wish.
>>
>>366495
Have been really tempted to start a civ general honestly, but don't want to be banned for making a meta-thread by posting is separate or get torn to shreds by QTG for trying to bring in one of the fringe-quest types here

>>366537
Also, my quest "Everyone Wants to Rule the World" - wherein we play a minor noble who has been attacked by something supernatural, spent a year in an asylum as a result, and is now free again to head his household and discover what happened to him.

Dramatic enough pitch? Hope so.
>>
Thanks to everyone who participated and for a good session! Next HGQ thread happens tomorrow!
>>
>>366593
but its past midnight soo its now tomorrw
looking fawd to it
thow i dont think we going to get out without bad things happening
>>
>>365469
is his quest dead?
>>
What happened to Homeless Mutant Quest anyway? Is Crusty dead?
>>
>>366850
Dealing with his auto-immune health issues. That's about as much as we know.
>>
quest where you play as one of the last humans on earth is underway. basically you'll be using the power of robotics expertise to take back the planet. ethical quandaries will come into play with different types of robot brains, and the players will be challenged to strike a balance between human-like AI robots and useful roboslaves. any ideas/feedback for the concept?
>>
Something I noticed in the CYOA General in /tg/: there are lots of cyoa images with point-buy and multiple choice systems (i.e, pick a bunch of these while staying in X amount of pts). How do you handle voting for these in a quest? It seems like it would be really, really awkward to get a consensus of what everyone buys with standard voting.
>>
>>364810
> QM Question
I just try not to overcomplicate things when I prepare. If I have an idea, I stick with it, and let it develop naturally during the Quest rather than before it.

> Bonus Question
I really liked Ruby Quest. I binged it to get inspiration for Varuna Base Quest and it was very surprising reading it for the first time.
>>
>QM question
I'm new to this board, but I wanted to create a quest that was unique, and had gameplay like a video game. My quest is >>361346 .

>Bonus Question
Although I'm new to this board, I really like those "save the princess" /v/ threads if they count. I intend on getting into quests here, as well.
>>
File: worldbuilding.jpg (197KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
worldbuilding.jpg
197KB, 1366x768px
>>364810
>Approach to QM-ing
I always outline before a given session of the quests I run, general expectation of what I expect to happen/accomplish in the thread and how I can work around unplanned or unforeseen actions that my players end up eventually performing. Because let's be honest, it doesn't matter if you're a QM or a player; it's inevitable that something's gonna go awry.

Outside of 4Chan, on my free days, I'm constantly worldbuilding and developing characters and plotlines, the time spent in each varying on the type of quest I'm running. I generally allocate the same amount of time for characters/plot for both a modern and fantasy setting. Worldbuilding is different, though, since I can afford to take time from the modern setting and sink more into the fantasy. This I do so I can plan long-term storylines and other events down the road.

And to avoid monotony, I shift character perspective from time to time, either as short " video game cutscene" snippets within a given session, or start an "interlude" thread that has the readers playing as a different character every few main MC threads or so.

>>364916
>Name for Mecha Quest
Given the premise that you've shared...I'd try names that play off of the bonds of brotherhood, types of metals or the archetypal unexpected adventure/hero's journey. Depending on the theme you're going for, there's a lot of possibilities out there. Lemme toss a few:

>For the theme of "never give up, never surrender, even in the face of insurmountable odds"
"Armored Soul Quest"
"Indomitable Quest"
"Stalwart Steel Quest"
"Steadfast Steel Quest"

>For the theme of brotherhood and family, of bonds strengthened through fire and bloodshed
"Bloodbound Brothers Quest"
"By Fire and Blood Quest"
"Fireforged Brothers Quest"
"Stronger than War Quest"
"Unbreakable Bonds Quest"*

(*this one is what I would personally choose, as it plays off of the chemical bonds of the mech's alloys as well as the relationship between the two brothers)

>For the theme of unexpected discovery, of rising up from nothing or ruin towards glory and legend
"Baptized in Flames Quest"
"From the Ashes Quest"
"Salvaged Heart Quest"
"Phoenix Rising Quest"

And that's all I've got. Hope I inspired you somewhat.
>>
File: PCQ 2.png (3MB, 1900x1101px) Image search: [Google]
PCQ 2.png
3MB, 1900x1101px
>>361402

Pokemon Conflict Quest is now live once more, and obviously it's time to see the extent of the MC's luck.
>>
And after last night's power outage, we're back with DLQ

>>>/tg/48263691
>>>/tg/48263691
>>>/tg/48263691
>>>/tg/48263691
>>
>>367911
I like "Armored Soul Quest" and "Unbreakable Bonds Quest" the most, I'll pick one of those. I'll probably start the quest tomorrow or on Friday.

Now time to do some "research" on mechas to get me prepared to start the quest. And by that I mean watch more Gurren Lagann and other mecha anime.
>>
First try at a quest, b-be gentle anons
>>>/tg/48265034
>>
>>368652

"Everyone Wants to Rule the World" - If you like low-fantasy medieval nobles fighting while supernatural forces work in the background then I recommend trying this out.
>>
>>368590
So should I wait for an extra vote or should I just get to writing
>>
>>368732
Probably should just move forward and write
>>
>>368788
Done
>>
>>366731
Yes, he said it himself
>>
>>368925
I thought he said it was just on hiatus. Where did he say it was dead?
>>
>>368937
He said it was on haitus because of Eid, though looking it up on the internet, it should have finished a few days ago. So either he's been kept busy, or it is very well dead
>>
File: AashAndZukh.png (547KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
AashAndZukh.png
547KB, 900x900px
Apologies to players about recent delays and shit in Snakecatcher Quest. Been some RL shit. Will hopefully continue tomorrow at the usual time.
>>
>>368985
No worries man. I'm stoked for some alchemy and spirit dueling.
>>
So I remade the Evangelion Opening for my quest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIuBjGkycSs

It's a pointless thing I made to make my players happy but it had some unintended consequence. When the thread was alive the video was nearing 150 views, remove 30 or so because I posted it beforehand on Twitter and we're left with 120. Could this be some really rough estimation of how many non-posting lurkers were in the thread? That seems like a lot, even when you deduce the 25 IPs that were actively posting. What do you think?
>>
>>369012
That's pretty fantastic NERV. Never seen anything like that for a quest.

As for the views, you do probably have a bunch of lurkers, but also there are people that just sit on Youtube and see what's the most recently updated so you might have gotten some of those.
>>
>>369012
People probably saw the video in your OP from the catalog.
>>
>>364810
>QM Question
I try to write down a VERY loose outline of what I want to accomplish in the long term, and I begin writing the finer details in between chapters. I'm afraid if I plan too much, I'll end up railroading the story. And a lot of times, I end up changing things at the last minute as I write them.

>Player Question
I like it when a QM finds a good balance between giving good imagery, but leaving certain things up to the imagination. I also like writing that somewhat reflects the characters personality, and generally interesting usages of the narration.

Also, if anyone wants to check out my quest, Supernatural Butler Quest, go over here:
>>361728
If anyone's been actually following my quest, we are currently trying to build up the manor's defenses in preparation for a attack.
>>
>>366495
>>366461

Hello tripfag,

I read through the pastebin; the vast majority of it isn't applicable for civ-related questions.

I don't want tech to advance too quickly unless the story compels it to (gnomes or something). Stopping it rudimentary firearms, probably.

I like the idea of having a max of three named characters with personality and quest possibilities. No more than that though.

I personally also hate it when multiple populations are kept track of (captives, allies, etc).

I'm willing to do as much bookkeeping as will keep the story and stats organized. I'm just not sure how much that is.

I'm wondering if people here would like a civ quest with victory conditions. Examples might be allying or destroying 75% of the other races in the game, constructing certain buildings, going on particular quests, completing mastery of a spell-school, etc. Does this sort of thing interest people? More importantly, if I left the specific conditions hidden, but made it known that victory conditions exist, would people be okay with that? Although the specifics would be hidden, there would be multiple conditions for each civ, and these conditions would be tailored to the civ's flavor.

>>366541

I feel like this guy vis-a-vis starting a civ quest here. I want to gauge interest and see if there are community preferences that I can accommodate with what I want to do personally.
>>
File: rommel.gif (2MB, 318x239px) Image search: [Google]
rommel.gif
2MB, 318x239px
Hey, it's me again. So I think my first stint as a QM went alright. Did I do anything wrong? Right? Aside from posting on /tg/
>>
>>369102
>I read through the pastebin; the vast majority of it isn't applicable for civ-related questions.
no....that wasn't the point. Just, nevermind.

>I don't want tech to advance too quickly unless the story compels it to (gnomes or something). Stopping it rudimentary firearms, probably.
Okay, that means that you probably have space to make more incremental tech upgrades. Try a couple linear trees, even if it's unrealistic. I think GraveQM/Jyoti has good examples of those. From there, you can decide if it's the sort of thing you or your players want to devote more complexity to.

>I like the idea of having a max of three named characters with personality and quest possibilities. No more than that though.
Well, the point was whether you wanted any at all. 3 is a good number, small enough to still allow short and simple charsheets(name, specialization, short personality description, full stop). It's a useful tool to ground players into the "current" situation as well as to more easily organize player actions.

For example, some CMs limit actions to 1-3 per unique character.

You can also split perspectives between them. One character might be participating in an "event", and while that is happening, the other characters are still managing the day-to-day civ activities. This is particularly useful if you start a war or something.

>I personally also hate it when multiple populations are kept track of (captives, allies, etc).
speaking of wars, I take it this means you don't want to micromanage how many swordsmen and archers you have relative to farmers? That's fair. Simplest way to "focus" on one over the other is through tech/training. You may have trouble framing war tactics though, but I guess you don't want to bother with that?

>I'm willing to do as much bookkeeping as will keep the story and stats organized. I'm just not sure how much that is.
Well if you aren't timeskipping very much, limiting population growth will drastically decrease the amount you'll need to do. Things like updating food costs/gain in proportion to population size is a nightmare. Make your tech stats simple first, then tweak resources to a complexity you are comfortable with. That way, if you decide to open up branching paths in tech, you won't get bogged down with resources.

Flat numbers are not technically required for resources. You can just have Plentiful, Sparse, and other tags if necessary. Decide how in depth you want to be with commodities and luxuries, because Trade with other civs can get very complicated very fast. Most don't even bother stating commodities, but often they are the impetus of cultural change and expansion towards certain territories.
>>
>>369273
Well, it was okay. I will say you made one major mistake, and that's running a magical girl quest.
>>
>>369102
>>369275
>I'm wondering if people here would like a civ quest with victory conditions
Victory conditions are EXTREMELY important to getting a civ to any sort of "end" point. The problem is getting the players to CHOOSE one. If you don't, then you need to make the players care about the Victory Condition you give them, which takes some work on the writing muscles.

Some conditions can be hidden in puzzles and the like, but it's important to have a lot of small milestones that give a sense of "progress". Keep reminding people that the Victory Condition exists, because often the players one day might not be the same in the next.

You might also consider a time limit, or some other reason why players should spend their actions/time wisely as the threat of failure exists. Not specifically required though, as this can go horribly wrong as was said above if the players don't take well to failure.

For a civ that completed it's first "Arc", I suggest searching for Matyroshka Civ. What was it, Humans in a Mad Scientist's Dungeon hidden in the Sewers of a glorious megacity that is now a Necropolis. It didn't finish, but it certainly dealt with the "Mad Scientist" section.
>>
File: Metal-Gear-Ray-Wallpaper.jpg (276KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Metal-Gear-Ray-Wallpaper.jpg
276KB, 1920x1200px
>>368589
One of the big things you're going to want to figure out from the get-go is how "grounded" in reality your setting is going to be. Of course, dealing with mechs definitely complicates things given how off the rails the genre can go, especially with one of your research materials being TTGL. Not saying that you can't use TTGL as inspiration since I'm definitely seeing where the "brothers" part comes in.

Your millage may vary for how realistic you want to portray things. Because there's the hand-wave everything of Star Wars of how everything "just works", or the pseudo-science of the Mass Effect franchise and how all this cool technology revolves around Unobtanium Element No. X. Not to say that you've got to research plasma energy generators or technology along those lines. Minimalist settings are fine as long as the writing and set up is well-executed.

And one last thing. Sure, mechs may what draws players in, but it's the worldbuilding that keeps them there. Mechs always make worldbuilding tricky, especially for settings set into the future. Because, you know, they kind of have the tendency to be the tipping point of one faction's victory over another given their versatility and power they can bring to the battlefield. What are the ramifications of living in a "mechanized" future? Why are the rebels and the government slugging it out, apparently without an apparent care for who gets caught in the crossfire? How far into the future are we? Those are questions that need to be answered very early, not necessarily all in Thread 1, as another anon said, but relatively soon. First impressions matter, especially when it comes to introducing a world.

Though these are just things to keep in mind. These aren't necessarily a checklist or guidelines as much as they are starting prompts and thinking exercises for developing your world and plots. Hopefully this doesn't come off as too intimidating. That's the last thing I want this post to be.
>>
>>369422
>the hand-wave everything of Star Wars of how everything "just works"

Star Wars is Space Fantasy. It is far from the notion of "science-fiction" and far from "soft sci-fi".
>>
>>369448
>Space Fantasy
Oh, wait crap, you're right. Fuck, I dropped the ball there...

But I stand by my point even though I can't think of any "hand-waved" sci-fi off the top of my head. Mechanon still needs to be careful.
>>
>>368925
No, I didn't. Put more words in my mouth and I'll run it elsewhere.

>368939
The first week of Eid is over. There are still feasts and events all over that need tending to and support. The whole celebration is 2 weeks and I am the eldest son of the eldest son with 8 Uncles/Aunt teams on one side and 3 on the other. I have barely enough time to do anything but sleep, wake up and eat and prepare for the next feast/ceremony. Try managing 4 dining halls in the space of 5 days, not including jemaah prayer organisation plus normal feasts in between. I'm busy as Hell.
>>
I'm a game developer from >>>/vg/agdg with a functioning prototype, but I'm more into programming and mechanics than storytelling. I'm a stranger to /qst/ but are there any QMs that would be interesting in some kind of collaboration where your quest gets translated into a scenario for a game?

Its a hacking game so it'd be very niche to begin with, but its a unique way to tell a story (through hacking peoples computers and reading their emails, sending texts as them, whatever). I'm envisioning /qst/ being a place to prototype mission ideas, see what players want to be able to do, and then building a playable version.
>>
>>369512
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds to me that you're not looking for a quest to get translated into a scenario for a game, but a story/plot for a hacking game.
>>
new Jedi Lord quest when?
>>
>>369512
Aren't there already games that are entirely about that? Something something, a hate story?
>>
>>369527
You're right, but I don't want someone to write a top down, one-shot plot. I'd like it to come about more organically, which is why the iterative (?) nature of /qst/ seems cool. It seems very feedback oriented, and the players experience is always right there. The difference between a novel and a movie script/Choose Your Own Adventure, I guess.

What I'm thinking is the QM would RP it up with anons in the thread, decide which parts they wanted to keep, and I'd script it into the game. I guess whoever played it in the thread could then play the game, though they'd know all the twists already. /qst/ seems like a great place to workshop, I guess is what Im getting at. Am I barking up the wrong tree?

>>369545
There aren't that many hacking games. Theres a VN called Analogue: A Hate Story, but I haven't played it. But I mean, just because its been done before doesn't mean it can't be done better or in a new way. My game is very much not a text adventure, but a lot of it does take place via text.
>>
File: 1467864918709.jpg (28KB, 382x333px) Image search: [Google]
1467864918709.jpg
28KB, 382x333px
>>369561
>Am I barking up the wrong tree?
I can't say. There might be someone who's willing to do a short-ish quest about hacking, but that "genre" doesn't have a lot of wiggle room or opportunities to be innovative plot-wise, unless it's futuristic science fiction.

Watch Dogs is a semi-good example of a hacking game, but don't take my word for it since I haven't played it.

Point is, from my perspective, there's not a lot of new things you can do with a hacking story, and the QM might feel restrained in his/her writing if they have to present it to you later for judging.
>>
>>369561
>Am I barking up the wrong tree?
Not....technically.

You can absolutely do this, but there are a few issues:
>/qst/ is still new, so most quests aren't going to have the length you need.
>A quest is inherently only a single "path". You're on your own for all the branches.
>even BEFORE qst, there weren't a whole lot of scifi quests, let alone those that focused on hacking.
Maybe you should advertise yourself more as someone who can make the hacking mechanics of a Hacking Quest work.
>>
>>364916
Gundam 00
>>
>>369561
Analogue wasn't actually about hacking. A more fitting example I think would be Her story, where to access new information you need to guess search keywords based on what you already know. This is similar to hacking by social engineering.
>>
>>369273
Maybe you should've run it on a weekend, get higher traffic then.

Also, are you gonna re-do thread 1? Unless the bread and butter of the quest is gonna be spy stuff, I suggest having a more exciting opening than just reading documents
>>
Wanna request 1 suicide please
> worked for days writing and editing concept for quest
> made very detailed plot hooks for the players to take or ignore, with lots of backups and reveals
> day 1 not many posters that's fine
> day 6 bottom of /qst/
> bump and repeat
It's down there right now but I don't even want to bother anymore
>>
>>369657
I want to know what quest.
>>
>>369657
I see 3 quests at the bottom with few posts, and none of them look particularly.....anything.
>>
>>369678
I bumped it
>>
>>369682
then I'm afraid I can't help you if I don't know what quest it is?
>>
>>369686
Not particularly enticing idea to advertise after that depressed shpeal
>>
>>369688
of course, of course.

It's just. You know. You could have asked about it well before day 6.
>>
File: 98714097801904.png (72KB, 704x253px) Image search: [Google]
98714097801904.png
72KB, 704x253px
>>369682
>Day 6
>I bumped it
How do you bump a thread that's well past the automatic permasage?
>>
>>369690
Yeah I know but I didn't want to risk /qst/ shooting it down as trash before it got a chance to get a few readers
>>
>>369692
Through the skillful application of exaggeration, lots of bumping happened quite often
>>
>>369693
you realize that someone railing on your quest is the easiest way to stir enough controversy for people to get curious and check it out, right?
>>
I'm pretty sure he's talking about Nero Crusade Quest.
>>
>>369543
i miss it too bud
>>
What would be necessary for a Green lantern quest?
>>
>>369739
establishing exactly what/which comic book setting you're using, because the thing with comic canon is that a few of them actively contradict each other.
>>
>>369656
Yeah I'll redo thread one, throw you in the thick of your first op right away
>>
>>369783
Any schedule and time for the redo?
>>
File: FbsQFoK.jpg (907KB, 1140x1600px) Image search: [Google]
FbsQFoK.jpg
907KB, 1140x1600px
10th Thread of Hero Guardian Quest drops in 2-3 hours!
>>
>>369792
Today, I'd take your advice and run it on the weekends but I'm packed to the gills this weekend
>>
>>364810
Which QM do you want a daki of?

Are you prepared to smuggle it if the customs charge too much? Or are you just going to pay the waifu tax?
>>
>>369943
I want a daki of Riz.
I would use some voodoo on it then keep it in a dark closet so that Riz doesn't suffer from photophobia as much and can run quests during the day.
>>
This isn't a shitpost.

I thought with it being summer and all the board would have some increased traffic but that doesn't seem to be the case.
>>
>>370035
It's the weird online reversal anon, more people post in winter than summer.

Summer is just when the greater part of the population is newfag
>>
File: Possible Mei.png (757KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Possible Mei.png
757KB, 800x1130px
>>370138
>>370138
>>370138
HGQ continues with its 10th installment!
>>
>>370035
According to Moot himself, summer traffic doesn't increase that much.
>>
>>369422
All great points, I'll be sure to make sure I'm careful with my world building. I wasn't planning for it to be super insane like TTGL, I want it to be more serious. As for why the rebels and government are fighting, I was thinking of making it so there was kind of a Mecha arms race, where both sides are trying to make the best Mechs. I was also thinking of making the rebel's reason of rebelling is because the government found some crystal that can power Mechs very well, and the government trying to keep it to themselves. Or the government is putting high taxes so it can create more Mechs to try and take over alien planets, and the rebels are tired of it.
>>
What exactly is a Civ Quest? I've read through some of them here, but I still don't get how they're actually run or what they actually are.
>>
Shilling Dark Spirit Quest 5 is up for any interested;
>>370778
>>
>>370635
Well, traditionally a civ quest or more or less a quest, only the main character is a civilization. I've seen it take many forms, although the most common, and most volatile, is the one started with one of the civ images.

Long time ago they weren't even considered quests, but anti-questers would shitpost them into oblivion so they were forced to put quest in the title to try to keep them away. After that, they slowly started to merge together, and over time some of them started including more and more quest elements, gaining character development and overarching plotlines instead of being pure crunch based civ games. At the same time, some quests started adding more mechanics involving commanding units, Dragon Quest, I think it was called, and Aspiring Emperor, among others.

Eventually the two started to become interchangeable, with some quests and some civs being virtually identical in crunch and fluff ratios. I call these the character driven civ, as it usually features a main character like a quest, only with the character interacting with the world and other characters through proxies, agents, or commanded units. AI Quest was a trend setter in that for quests regarding scale of command and crunch, I think, while Ogre Civ was blazing a trail of unique character development for civs until both of them are at a point where you could more or less consider them to be the same genre.

Despite the large range of details, a civ quest always places the players in command of their own faction of some kind, be it a race of machines they command as an AI, the telepathic hive queen of an insect race, a space litch commanding an armada of undead, or a gestalt collective of biomass spores ala the Flood, or simply the king of some nation, or the leader of a band of nomads and more. In addition, there is usually some form of progression, usually through research, although salvage of items could play a part, and there is some level of importance placed on resource gathering to feed and/or fuel the civ's component parts, be they citizens, zombie slaves, robots, or fields of pulsing biomass. Nowadays most long running civs include a roster of characters like any quest would, but there is usually a lot more emphasis on high level politics, with the majority of important interactions being between civilizations, either via war, trade, or simple political shenanigans.
>>
New thread is up here:
>>371014
>>
File: Battlefield Hoth.jpg (175KB, 736x1299px) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield Hoth.jpg
175KB, 736x1299px
>>371023
It's been a while, but Jedi Lord Quest is up and running again tonight.

Come on in and play!
>>371313
>>
>>366224
>>366236
>>366276
>Setbacks and death

For me it depends on the kind of quest, its themes, and its tone. I'm doing a superhero sorcerer quest right now, the first in a series of relatively short quests in a cape setting involving different characters/themes/tones.

Sense he's Dr.Strange/Fate and super powerful the challenge isn't "can he win" the challenge is "can he solve the problem while keeping everyone else from freaking out when he turns the skies red".

INSERT PLUG HERE: >>360009

Its a game more about discovery and wonders and feels then conflict. Even if Baron Bizarre screws up he's got a super hero team to help him. It would be very, very hard for him to "lose" in any real capacity. The game is more about exploring how a bunch of characters interact and solve problems. It's like a George MacDonald fairy tale or E. Nesbit story.

So no, for his quest I don't see BAD ENDS coming. Now for other Cape World quests involving other characters with different tones losing becomes a very real possibility.

I'm no stranger to handing players defeats and setbacks. My second quest ended on a pretty downbeat note. The PC died and it got worse from there until the end.

A quest I run on /tg/ has had a drop in IPs, but I"m not sure if its because I haven't run it in awhile and moved it to Wednesday or because I more or less planted a bomb in the waifu and revealed some characters to not be as nice as they seemed at first.

I say game overs and BAD ENDS are alright so long as your players know what sort of story you're telling. You don't open up All-Star Superman expecting the same story found in Punisher Max, or should you.
>>
>Describe your approach to QMing. What do you do when running/preparing your quest, and why do you do it?

The bulk of my prep time is to do portraits and trying to come up with interesting events. 15 minutes before the thread I write the title card for the op and draw the picture for the initial situation.

After that it's pretty straightfoward - I try to reply to everyone and draw the update at the same time. Most of the time I'll post in 15 minute intervals. That's where the NPC portaits come in handy since I can post them to spend more time on the updates lately I've gotten lazy and post them more often to draw less. I should correct that.

As for why I'm doing all this: I really like my players - they're creative, funny and RP. I want them to stay and contribute in our weird collaborative fanfiction so I'm making and renewing lots of assets to keep things fresh. I don't want them to grow bored of NBS.

>Bonus Question
For House & Dominion is the shit. I'd love the help That slow typing guy sometime by drawing assets or something.
>>
What's the most clever way to flip the bird at Ace Combat fags who memespam in a quest?

in b4 shoehorning in a strawman
>>
>>371768
<< Here comes the snow! >>

But in all seriousness I'm sorry you got the MercCommand crowd.
>>
>>371768
Why don't you just put your foot down and tell them to memespam anything except Ace Combat?
>>
How much does character interaction make or break a quest for you?
Would you play a game that's only you and your mount, exploring new lands, hunting strange creatures, and writing home about your finds?
>>
>>371326
YES
>>
>>371906
I personally live for character interactions. Without it, I feel that the quest does not have a vibrant life about it. And even in your example, there is an insinuation of a character interaction with the writer and the recipient of the message.
>>
>>371906
Unless your a hell of a wordsmith and can churn out poetic descriptions of landscapes and shit, character interaction's gonna take front and center.

Going by the description, I'm getting a Mushishi vibe from it. I'd probably play, depending on quality of the writing and such
>>
>>371919
Maybe, but the interaction is delayed by an indeterminate amount of time.
There's no immediate back and forth between characters.
>>
>>371906
I'd give it a read. If the world is interesting enough it would probably be pretty fun to just explore the land. Don't know how many people would be into it, but it'd keep waifu wars away since MC would be the only character. I also don't know how long it could go on for before the QM either runs out of ideas or the players get tired.
>>
>>371906
technically, you can still have interaction there.

Reminiscing about past events, and the MC reactions to them.

Mount is a talking animal.

MC talks to the narrator...

Being a "lonely" quest would not be a negative point, to me.
>>
>>364810
I want to run a quest, I've tried a few times on /tg/, gave up, and fell out of questing for a while, but now after reading some of the stuff on /qst/, I really want to run a quest. Are there anythings that I should know? I already sort of have an idea for what the quest will be.
>>
>>372333
>Are there anythings that I should know?
anything in PARTICULAR you'd like to ask about
>>
>>372351
Mostly wondering if there's anything I really need to avoid, and what the best way to get people actually playing the quest is.
>>
>>372357
Avoid chargen.
Avoid write-ins in the early parts of the quest.
Avoid acknowledging trollposts even mockingly.
>>
>>371906
I think character interaction is one of the best ways to utilize the freeform, "do-what-you-want" nature of quests.
>>
Can we please please please have the QM's/OP's be able to delete their threads?

This 3 thread limit wouldn't be so annoying if not for the fact we can't delete old threads to make new ones. Because of the fickle nature of qsters is usually necessary to shotgun several quests and then continue the one that survives. This is really hard to do with the 3-thread limit.

MOD PLEASE LET QM'S DELETE THEIR OWN THREADS
>>
Northern Beasts Quest #2 is now live

>>372623
>>
>>371851
How do I trick anons into memespamming Xenoblade instead?
>>
Any suggestions for post length? I've always been bad about trimming the fat of my writing and I have concerns about maintaining readers. I started writing my introductory post and it's already creeping past 6,000 characters. How much is too much?
>>
>>372719
Cut it up, and save some for later.

At some point down the line, ask players if they want more detail in the setting, with minimal increase in writing time.

They'll think the question is obvious and say yes, but you need to frame the mindset that way.
>>
>>370138
>>370138
>>370138
Another session of HGQ has started!
>>
Are there any good KanColle quests still running?
>>
>>372887
There's Kant-O-Celle and the Arpeggio one.
>>
>>372898
>Kant-O-Celle
>Arpeggio crossover
Sorry, I said good quests
>>
>>372901
Other than MerCommand's one, and MECHANIC's one soon to be back, there ain't no KC quests. You're gonna have to try other websites for them.

KanColle quests are almost cancerously popular on SV if you want to try
>>
>>364810
So, I used to run a few quests on /tg/ before /qst/ became a thing. What should I know about this board before I get started? Is the board slow enough that I won't have to worry about writing too slow? Does written lewd get you banned here? Things of that nature would be good to know, thanks.
>>
File: 20.png (11KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
11KB, 600x600px
>>373406
unDead Quest is back!
>>
>>373372
You can update really slow here if you want, your thread isn't falling off for at least 4 days when you make it.

As for lewd I don't anyone really cares unless you make your entire quest about it. So no purely smut quests.
>>
Any tips on how to incorporate music tracks, if the said tracks are on bandcamp? (so it means that you can't embed them into the posts, unlike youtube)
>>
>>373650
You could just throw the link up regardless. People know how to copy and paste.
>>
>>373490
Four days? Huh, that's awfully slow. How do most QMs end a thread then, do they just do really really long sessions and call it a thread once they hit bump limit, or do they finish where it feels right and then just let it slowly fall off board? If you're ready to start again before the old thread's 404'd, do you go back to the old one and ride it out past bump limit, or make an entirely new thread?

Also, back on /tg/ a new quest usually would get 2-6 players or so around the start, what should my expectations be for initial interest on a brand new quest here on this board?

Lastly, how does archiving work? /tg/ had suptg, what does /qst/ have?
>>
>>373730
Most QMs I follow who run more than once in 3 days just pick up where they left.

suptg has a section for /qst/. The search feature even searches both sections together, so if a quest moved to /qst/ in the middle of its run all threads will be found correctly.
>>
>>373730
Well, when I tried running here I just said I'd be back later and just kept going in the same thread until I needed a new one.

Suptg works for /qst/, so no worries there.

When I ran, it felt like an average of about two, maybe. I have since continued to run on /tg/ since that's where the players are. The players here seem to have very different tastes and look like they are largely from very different places, especially with people coming from other chans and other sites entirely, but the typical tg playerbase has remained on tg, so if your quest appeals to tg posters mainly, you may have some trouble getting people in.

Just my anecdotal observations and experiences.
>>
>>373730
Manual archive:
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html

Automatic archive:
archived.moe/qst/
>>
>>373730
Some QMs just update whenever they feel like in the same thread until it falls off. No real dedicated sessions, just an update every now and then.

Others do it /tg/ style where they run 6-8 hours in an active session, updating frequently. Difference is they can pick up the next session in the same thread and you can potentially have like 4 sessions in one thread.

Usually QMs make new threads after the current thread starts autosaging after three days.

As for how many players you will get, it's a crapshoot like always. There is less traffic on here than /tg/ so advertising before and during your run will be crucial.

Archive on suptg like always.

Also you can still run on /tg/ if you prefer it there.
>>
>>373757
>>373776
>>373779
>>373807
Alright, thanks for the help.

Sounds like most of the playerbase is still on /tg/ though, I'd thought I would get banned or flamed if I started a new quest on /tg/. Say I wanted to run a quest based on the setting and system of a /tg/ game, like Exalted or L5R, would that be better served on /tg/, or /qst/?
>>
>>373912
Who the hell keeps spreading this shit?

If you run on /tg/ and someone tells you to go to /qst/, report them and they get banned in less than ten minutes. All my players are on /tg/, and so that's where I run.
>>
>>373912
You can run wherever you want.
>>
File: kongou is a shitty oneechan.jpg (239KB, 1500x1055px) Image search: [Google]
kongou is a shitty oneechan.jpg
239KB, 1500x1055px
>>365928
it's nice to know that even if KCQ is kill, memes originating in those threads will pollute the interbutts forever
>>
>>374058
>memes originating in those threads will pollute the interbutts forever
Are you saying Yamato Hotel is a KCQ meme?

You fucking imbecile, it's been around since the 1940s when the Japanese navy invented it. Because Yamato was as comfy as a hotel. And it was in the anime.
>>
File: rape.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>374069
go home reddit, you're drunk
>>
>>374058
>KCQ is kill
Really? Why? Did something in real life happen, is Planefag just fed up with his readerbase, or is he just dropping it?
>>
>>374355
>>374355
>>374355

Beleaguered Prince Quest is up and running. Come meet your evil uncle!
>>
has anybody tried a civ quest were you only control a single character?

Like a story based quest using the settings and creatures found commonly in the civ threads
>>
>>374735
There was a quest sort of like that. Valorian Vastov... I forget the name of the actual quest but I think that was either the protagonist or the QM's name.
>>
UUUURHGHGH!

Everyone hates my quests.
>>
>>374768
Probably because you say shit like UUUURHGHGH faggot.
>>
>>374768
What quest?
>>
>>374781
It was several of them. And none of them got any players.
>>
>>374802
Name all of them
>>
>>374815
No, because you'll shitpost the next time I try to run them.
>>
>>374822
Wouldn't that be better than having no replies at all?
>>
>>374822
>Thinking I have the time or effort to shitpost multiple quests that apparently everyone hates.

If you don't want advice or help on how to get better or get players fine, but at some point you have to stop responding to me or posting in this thread.
>>
>>374828
No.

>>374837
>implying
>>
>>374844
What does that even mean?

What do you want?

Why are you posting?
>>
File: ilya reads your post.jpg (35KB, 435x223px) Image search: [Google]
ilya reads your post.jpg
35KB, 435x223px
>>374844
You're just baiting ain't you.
>>
>>374855
No.
>>374848
Reread it.
>>
>>374898
Aight, well if you even run a quest I think this sort of autistic as fuck attitude is probably the dead giveaway about why it sucks.
>>
File: WhyThis.png (19KB, 770x134px) Image search: [Google]
WhyThis.png
19KB, 770x134px
Shit.
Fuck.
Fuuuuuuuck.
>>
>>374991
I've forgotten everything.
>>
>>374991
What happened?
>>
File: 1454487702976.png (4KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454487702976.png
4KB, 500x500px
>>364810
I have an idea for a civthread game but I have no idea how civthreads work, how to keep track of numbers and shit, what sort of systems to use for combat resolution, etc. I am an utter retard.

Please help.

The idea is a 40k civthread where anons post their legions/primarchs, and lead their expeditionary fleets to bring various worlds to compliance, then inevitably turn on each other to make their own heresy narrative, sort of like the Hektor Heresy and Imperium Asunder threads on /tg/ but as a game rather than a circlejerk.
>>
>>374991
HYPE!
>>
File: Skirm.png (61KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Skirm.png
61KB, 259x194px
Starship Skirmish will run in 11 hours. Though the thread has already been created to be waiting until that time:
>>>/tg/48301609
>>>/tg/48301609
>>>/tg/48301609

Feel free to take a look!
>>
Some of you might remember me, I ran Crusader Quest. I lost access to my twitter through some bum-fuckery and, through a lot of other nonsense, ended up dropping the quest.

But, I'd like to get back into questing. If there's enough interest I'll try to get Crusader Quest back up, at the very least to finish it. If not I may start a new quest. Is it better to run on here or on /tg/?

I really do prefer /tg/, but it seems quest discussion has died on there, if not quests themselves.
>>
>>375595
>40k civthread
>>>/trash/
>>
File: sadyui.gif (309KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
sadyui.gif
309KB, 400x300px
>>375741
I like 40k, anon-kun, d... don't you?
>>
Is it possible to do SoL cyberpunk?
VA-11 HALL-A says yes. But that wouldn't make a very good quest.
>>
>>372333
Always remember to tell your questers that a new thread is started when one is.
>>
So I think my new thread is going pretty well, you do guys have any feedback for me?

>>375840
>But that wouldn't make a very good quest.
Why not? Quests don't always have to be action packed affairs.
>>
>>376513
Less typos please.

And, as a personal preference, meatier posts. There's a twenty to thirty minute space between updates so thicker posts with more description and events have always been more appealing for me.
>>
so why are quests so dead these days? Is it just on /tg/?
>>
>>376618
Mixture of long time QMs going on indefinite hiatus (Crusty, planefag, Sparks, Diacra again, etc) and the formation of /qst/ that really fucked things up in what small community we had.
>>
>>376532
Yeah both of those issues probably from me wanting to get updates out quickly. Will have to be more careful.
>>
>>376618
Though to be honest, looking at the suptg archives, it isn't that dead. There are archived quests every day.
>>
>>376667
But people archive quests with one post
>>
>>376688
/tg/ archives, not /qst/'s.
>>
WAAAAAAAGH

>>376918
>>376918
>>376918
>>
>>375736
Just run it here. Good quests like yours get plenty of players on /qst/
>>
>>377587
I get the feeling that the only way to get a decent playerbase here is to have name recognition.

Has there been any new QMs gaining a healthy following by starting off on /qst/?
>>
>>377630
European dragon quest? I haven't actually read any of it but it always gets a ton of posts per thread and I'm pretty sure the QM started here.
>>
>>377630

Melancholic quest is popular and that QM started here.
>>
Wholesome* Succubus Quest is here. It's a PURE and WORK-SAFE quest about the adventures of a succubus stuck with jury duty.

>>377710
>>
My fellow QMs, tell me - what's the time when what happened in a plot arc was way, way off what you expected?
>>
>>377794
Fuck off Vox.

You don't need your trip on to ask that question.
>>
>>377794
>Way off from expected
Famalam you are a QM. You shouldn't be planning for something so hard that when the anons make their choices you have to ask on /QTG/ what to do if they go slightly off the rails.

Tossing your notes in a fire should be a past time for you as a QM.

So my answer to you is to improvise like you should have already been doing. And no, don't improvise a way to force it back on your rails. Write the story based on player choices.
>>
>>377833
's good advice but I was more aiming to hear stories than get help, my friend. I went down with this particular ship months ago.
>>
>>377844
I think that ship never even managed out of the harbor
>>
>>375595
try reading the thread
>>
>>377794
My players went and befriended someone I intended to be a recurring villain. It turned a lot of stuff way around! I could say with confidence that the rest of the quest changed drastically because of it.
>>
>>378667
Wong?
>>
>>378667
Glorious. Mine have also proved shockingly merciful.
>>
>>375840
William Gibson's fragments of a holographic rose from the burning chrome collection.

What exactly do you mean by slice of life? A lot of Early Cyberpunk was really all about a bunch of disaffected dangerous losers trying to make it in the Crimson subculture. Are you going to try something along those lines?
>>
What do you guys think of Miyafuji expy MCs in a quest? You know, the plain one that's "relatable" to the audience and is the vehicle for setting exposition and info?

>in b4 forced Miyafuji expy for the 502nd Air Wing
>>
File: 188565krayycwjpg.jpg (91KB, 696x568px) Image search: [Google]
188565krayycwjpg.jpg
91KB, 696x568px
Keep forgetting I should probably announce whenever I'm running here if I have /qst readers

http://anonkun.com/stories/exalted-age/4P7nzMogBzBPFjd4R/to-keep-favor/oBEbDyCEDgkwmLSfz

Gonna keep going until maybe 2am EST

Also soon might start a quest on this board in about a couple of weeks
>>
>>364810
So say I want to run a quest with a game of thrones house and all that good stuff, is using the rules from the Song of Ice and Fire Rpg worth it? As it is, the whole thing reads as a rather painful thing and I was hoping to just ad lib with a home brewed system for specific character stats using 3d6 for contests.

It's a friends system and I rather like it simply because it's just stupid simple instead of rather complex. I can share more if people would like to go over it.

That being said I'd love to run a quest or soemthing with this Dornish House that was rolled up, but I am rather nervous about the time period as I only know of the current timeline where King Robert dies off and all the stuff from the show happened. Some Anons where wanting to do it about say ten years before the rebellion even starts and I don't quite recall all the big plays that was going on during that aside from the Mad King going crazy.
>>
WAAAAAAGH

>>376918
>>376918
>>376918
>>
>>379762
One way of doing it is keeping the thing localised or regional so you wont have to worry too much about such things I also suggest you take a look how Father runs his quest.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=House%20Malroy
>>
>>379762
>>380362
Is asking, "Someone give me a crash course/cliff notes on ASoIAF outside of Robert's Rebellion/the tv series" doable for a QM?
>>
>>380671
The first Targarian invasion.
The war of the first men, the Children of the Forest, and giants.
>>
>>380791
*Targaryen
>>
>>380671
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Timeline_of_major_events

What >>380791 mentioned, also the Long Night (a legendary time of constant night in the early history of the ASOIAF setting, during which humans defended human Westeros from the Others before the Wall was built), the Dance of the Dragons (the Targaryen civil war) and the various Blackfyre rebellions (failed insurrections of the Targaryen-held throne of the Seven Kingdoms by a Targaryen bastard lineage).
>>
File: 29.png (7KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
29.png
7KB, 600x600px
>>381362
Updating!
>>
Oi, anyone got an invite link to the discord? One in the OP is dead.
>>
I'm supposed to announce returning quests or sessions here, so I will. Shipgirl Commander XIV has been released after a 2 week hiatus due to Eid.

>>381181
>>
File: Space Violence.jpg (112KB, 1585x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Space Violence.jpg
112KB, 1585x1700px
>>381604
Jedi Lord Quest will be picking up from where we left off last time for at least a few hours.

Come on in folks!

>>371313
>>
I'm looking for some opinions on my situation.

In my Quest I give my players a lot of tools to solve situations but they tend to forget they have said tools despite it being in the Pastebin. Situations occur when they don't realize they can solve it easily with what they have. Part of me wants to give them a hand, but the other part says that they should learn to figure it out.
>>
>>381967
My opinion on this is that you should post the inventory in the thread once in a while- unless its that big it needs a pastebin then I recommend using an image instead for inventory, Nothing fancy of course, it could just be text or quickly drawn representations of what the players have. That's what I would do honestly.
>>
File: 12.1-1.png (1MB, 1000x1216px) Image search: [Google]
12.1-1.png
1MB, 1000x1216px
For those interested, an update on the Paladin of Avalon is up.
http://anonkun.com/stories/the-paladin-of-avalon/-JRvxJl3loGBg9Bo64XE/26-rise-of-chaos/EgKvFY9PoHMsTcw4J
>>
>>382026
Sweet!

>>382024
thanks I'll give it a shot.
>>
Theme music! Tell me about your quest's!
>>
>>382346
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBZVjTYjthM
Okay, maybe it's not at the moment since I'm not running anything. But should I ever run a quest it will be a discordant mess that will probably cause headaches if you pay attention to it for too long, which means this would fit it perfectly.
>>
>>381967
Put the names in the thread, but the descriptions and stats in the pastebin. That should keep the whole thing as an easier shorthand to keep in mind.
>>
>>382346
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0

Guess which quest
>>
>>382415
Everything quest that doesn't exist?
>>
>>382346
Overall plot wise, all things considered
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jX5vJgXoDo
>>
File: Drops of Revelation.jpg (204KB, 900x764px) Image search: [Google]
Drops of Revelation.jpg
204KB, 900x764px
>>382574
Valen Quest resumes.
>>
File: 4792842-4698972868-green.png (266KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
4792842-4698972868-green.png
266KB, 900x506px
>>379136
http://anonkun.com/stories/in-brightest-day/8PSRMMjBXfZgguGcM

Ran a Green Lantern potential quest/One shot today
>>
File: xeno threads.png (40KB, 241x408px) Image search: [Google]
xeno threads.png
40KB, 241x408px
>>381511
Seriously, hook a nigga up.
>>
>>382697
https://discord.gg/CvbRX
>>
File: 1453600844557.png (8KB, 445x374px) Image search: [Google]
1453600844557.png
8KB, 445x374px
I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything that answers this question.

How do you actually run a civthread? Clearly there's some sort of rules, because there's numbers and people are rolling dice. However, everyone always seems to just know those rules implicitly. OPs never have an explanation of how to play, what numbers mean, etc. As someone who would like to play and potentially run a civthread, this is very frustrating to me.
>>
Is anonkun down for anyone else? I checked twitter but it kas hasn't posted on it in like 2 months.
>>
>>382772
>The answer/s you're looking for
Go to a civthread, read how they do it. Copy what you like, change what you don't. Repeat as desired.

>The answer that explains the context
civs started in /b/. There weren't set rules, CMs did whatever they wanted; if a player structured their votes as if certain rules were in place and the CMs liked that structure, it was implemented.

it's not that anyone knows any rules implicitly, it's that the way that they vote implicitly shows how they want the civ to be run.
>>
File: Shindol Emergence.png (740KB, 1172x610px) Image search: [Google]
Shindol Emergence.png
740KB, 1172x610px
Butterfly Quest's pilot run is on.

>>383215
>>
>>382772
We'll take mine for a terrible example >>369079.

Everything I do now in the civ quest is mapped to a degree. There are stats for everything in the pastebin I link that codifies the civ the players have built up this current point.

Everything that happens are based on orders the players give. Tell me you want to research a rifle for instance like in the thread posted. I write in a little flavor text and after a few turns, a brand new rifle design pops out only to get to this point, the players, at least in my Civ. quest, had to work for it. They had to research the basic of a rifle- center fire cartridge, percussion caps, rifling, breech loading guns, gunpowder- the works.

But honestly, the best way to get to know a particular Civ Quest is to read from the start and try to understand the QMs mechanics as you go along.

A good tip that I learned the hard way is to try and set up your mechanics before you start a Civ Quest because if you don't, things tend to change to much because you struggle to keep up with so much.

Another good tip if you want to join in: Just ask the QM how it all works. I think all the QMs here in /qst/ are pretty good people and would answer your questions on them mechanics. Most are desperate for players honestly considering the traffic on this board.
>>
In a setting which contains all three, as well as both hostile and friendly alien states, which would you prefer to play an MC in?

>British Empire in Space

>Ottoman Empire in Space

> Alexander's Empire in Space
>>
>>383416
alexander's empire seems the most interesting out of the three
>>
WAAAAAAAAAGH GIT IN ERE YA GROTZ

>>376918
>>376918
>>376918
>>
>>382772
Depends on the kind of civ, as posted here. >>371001

And no, there are only the rules you determine, although there are some things that many civs tend to do the same, but not always.

I run one myself, so if you have any specific questions I'd be happy to help. They can get quite complex to run, and it can get rather overwhelming at times, so it isn't something I would recommend diving into without some thought in how you plan on it, like what I did.
>>
>>383416
Alexander's Empire sounds like it's the most suited for a quest
>>
WAAAAAAAAAGH GIT IN ERE YA GROTZ

>>376918
>>376918
>>376918

What 40k quest would you like to see in the future?
>>
>>383416
Is this before or after the death of Alexander? Because I mean, we're either talking a constantly-expanding military juggernaut which never ceases to be at war, or a collection of fragmented successor states battling each other for supremacy and being slowly picked away at by outside forces.
>>
Yo. I have an idea for a game, which is essentially a cross between Gundam Build Fighters and Age of Sigmar. In other words, a game where the latter is a popular world-wide hobby and sport, where realism is juggled with the power of friendship and badassery, and you play someone who hasn't played Age of Sigmar for whatever reason, rising from underdog to (hopefully) champion, gaining friends and rivals along the way. I realise the premise is a bit ridiculous, which is why I'd like some hints and tips on how I could/if I could make the idea work.
>>
>>384729
>age of sigmar
#triggered
>>
File: 1405753489871.png (309KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
1405753489871.png
309KB, 640x496px
Eclipsed Moon Quest 133 is up and live.

>>384830
>>384830
>>384830
>>384830
>>
I've returned for more dieselpunk magical girls
>>371014
>>
>>384993
Three Kingdoms Quest up.
>>
Baron Bizarre's made it to another thread! Join us for super-hero magic, interdimensional intrigue, and morning lethargy!

>>385055
>>
File: 1467163031304.jpg (480KB, 1280x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1467163031304.jpg
480KB, 1280x1318px
Butterfly Quest's pilot session, inspired by Shindol's Emergence, is resuming.
>>
>>385528
Oops, forgot link
>>383215
>>
File: Shell of a Man VS Food 2K06.png (12KB, 656x440px) Image search: [Google]
Shell of a Man VS Food 2K06.png
12KB, 656x440px
i run a quest called dungeon for fun and have puzzles and rooms and stuff please check it out and leave a command so i can continue to do this thing i like to do for fun thank you
>>
o shit forgot link
>>372271
>>372271
>>372271
>>372271
>>372271
>>
>tfw all my players just vanished
; _ ;
>>
>>386306
It's a Monday, and there's only 4+ people regular. Just keep at it
>>
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

>>376918
>>376918
>>376918
>>
File: 1405753364458.gif (500KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1405753364458.gif
500KB, 400x300px
Eclipsed Moon Quest Episode 133 resumes after overnight thread pause.

>>387322
>>
>>384799

Running pokemon conflict quest for awhile Come in and vote.
>>
XCOM quest. I've only seen one real XCOM quest in the tg archive. If I ran one, would you guys play it?

It'd be from the soldiers' point of view, not the Commander. There would be elements of squad management and tactical command, rising through the ranks, etc.
>>
>>387617
Eh, honestly I've had my fill of XCOM and ayy lmao
>>
After thinking a bunch on creativity and writing and my various projects and shit, I think I've come to a decision.

I'll be starting my next quest tomorrow on /qst/. I'll try to do it around 11 AM, PST, but I might end up doing it earlier, or later, or even just plain doing it today, in half an hour if I feel like it.

It's been too long, and it's only just now that I realized how much I miss questing.
>>
>>387673
Looking forward to it, Exabutt. New setting or revisiting one of your old?
>>
>>387876
Brand new setting. Settings? It's kind of weird that way. I'm doing a few new things. I also want to stay away from spoilers for now...

The first of all, there's going to be a 'long term goal' system, where at the start of every thread, there'll be a reminder of the goals that have been set. I've wanted to try this out for a while.

Second of all, I'll be running by arcs. Each arc has a different title, a different main goal, etc.
>>
>>387673
Do you have a link to previous quests you wrote?
>>
>>388526
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Exabyte
It isn't hard to use the archive nigger.
>>
>>388693

Back, with a brand new thread
>>
>>387652
Ah well. I think I'll run the one-shot anyway this weekend, but I guess the interest in alien fighting is at a low.

What does /qst/ really get into these days? Civ threads are everywhere, and I know a lot of people have pokemon on the brain right now. Anything else?
>>
>>388718
Nigga, just run what the fuck you want. The fact that you're trying to tailor your quest to include things you think are popular is only showing you're getting into it for all the wrong reasons.

If you have a pitch and you want to see if there are people who would play it here, that's one thing, but don't start making quests by committee just to get raw views.

I feel like I shouldn't need to say this. It's not like there's money in it or anything.
>>
>>388750
I did say I'm going to run the pilot anyway. I've just seen a lot of really slow moving threads on /qst/, whereas back on /tg/ the quests had plenty of people checking them out and you could pretty much count on having a reader.

It takes questers to get a quest going for multiple threads, and I'd like to run something longer than a one-shot eventually.
>>
>>388807
Then just run it on /tg/, where the players are.
>>
>>388879
Is that... ok? I was deployed when /qst/ became a thing, and I only really see the occasional old quest on /tg/, the ones that are 73 threads in and probably shouldn't be changing boards. Literally the first thread on /tg/ is a reminder to fuck off to the /qst/ board, won't the mods blow me out or something?
>>
>>388960
God fucking damn it, we need to put this in the OP.

No, mods won't exterminate you. In fact, if anybody in the thread tells you go to to /qst/, just report their ass and there'll be no fuss. QMs can run either on /qst/ or on /tg/ because /qst/ is still a trial board made on very dubious grounds.

And yes, you can change boards mid-quest and archival will be no issue. Just search the tag on suptg and it'll show a complete list for both /qst/ and /tg/.
>>
>>388960
Yes, it's ok. Anyone who tells you to fuck off to /qst/ will be banned within five mins of being reported.

My god where are you getting this? Why is it that every week at least someone comes in thinking quests have been banned from /tg/ for some reason?
>>
>>388982
>>388986
Oh, nice. Guess I'll give it a shot over there, and I think it should be in the OP. I wasn't around to see why the board split off and just assumed this was where it was all happening now.
>>
>>389003
What is your quest going to be about?
>>
>>389021
It's XCOM. If you're not familiar you've basically got an Earth that capitulated to an invading alien confederation after a brief war of first contact, and is now ruled by aliens who use mind-controlled puppets and collaborators as their PR machine and law enforcement. It's gonna be about a resistance warrior who joins XCOM, an elite force of fighters from the first war whose mission was, and still is, to get these aliens to fuck off back to wherever they came from.
>>
Holy shit, I sure am excited to participate in Nerv Bridge Simulator! I haven't participated in a quest since fucking Ruby Quest! Holy shit, I am hype for today!

Cegremo
@cegremo_hq

No NBS this week!
>>
A new thread of A Safe Haven is up. Join us as we head into the Dark lands of the Astral planes and attempt to fend off or potentially even seduce dark creatures.

>>389342
>>389342
>>
Test
>>
Neat my connection isn't ass

Any good quests on Akun?
>>
File: 1468284489910.gif (386KB, 200x157px) Image search: [Google]
1468284489910.gif
386KB, 200x157px
>>389562
Am I allowed to shill my own still?
>>
File: Squest 000 small.png (3MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Squest 000 small.png
3MB, 4000x4000px
Figured this would be the place to post it. For the couple people who follow Squick Quest it may or may not be up again in the next couple days; if again at all. Currently personal things are in the way, and I am fairly certain I'm falling into another bout of depression. For those interested I do have everything up on a tumblr archive and have added some bios for characters

http://squickquest.tumblr.com/chapterlist
>>
Is Brine dead?
>>
>>374296

Had to take some time off for Real Life. I'll be back.
>>
The temptation to shitpost with my trip on is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better quest for anyone.
>>
>>389562
Promises of Power is quite good.
They also managed to get rid of all (or most of) the salt recently.
>>
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

DA BUGZ R DEAD

>>376918
>>376918
>>376918
>>
>>390650

Contractor Quest 12 is up. Come check it out if you like mediocrely written slight alternate reality.
>>
I've started a new quest!

SAMSARA QUEST: In which you are an adept wizard trying to do something impossible!

That isn't *all* it will be in the end, though...

>>390600
>>390600
>>390600
>>
>>389199
Sorry, anon. Maybe next week.

I've got a lot on my plate atm.
>>
Despite declarations of death Dark Spirit 6 is up for any interested;
>>391447
It is, so far, a quest in which you play a small spirit in a strange world making deals with spirits and mortals of your liking.
>>
>>388712
Starting now
>>
Is there a limit to the number of threads you can have up at once?
>>
If a thread is already autosaging and getting close to 404ing entirely, should I just post a new thread entirely when I start the next session?
>>
>>392495
Three threads at once is the limit I think.

>>392703
If it's close to 404ing, I would suggest doing that. Most quests that I follow tend to make a new thread after reaching page 9 if they haven't already.
>>
File: LR2.png (104KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
LR2.png
104KB, 800x600px
>>392705
I'll probably do that then.

Also, shameless shilling while we're at it: FULLMETAL CORE session 2 soon, possibly today or Friday. Noncombat post-mission stuff mostly.

Session 1: >>376184
>>
File: latest.jpg (10KB, 184x208px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
10KB, 184x208px
I've been wanting to do a Commissar quest in a fantasy setting with WW1-like weaponry. Something like Valkyira Chronicles.

It's just I don't know too much about modern weaponry or warfare specific to that era, other than the some small wiki articles. Is that okay? I am afraid I'll give heart attack to some poor /k/ommando.
>>
>>392772
As long as you ain't hyperdetailed with your weapons and do some basic research, you should be okay
>>
>>392772
Take it from a /k/ommando, the best thing you can do if you're not super knowledgeable about weapons is to keep them as vague as possible. Just call every long gun a rifle and every handgun a pistol, and don't go much more into specifics. If something is fully-automatic, just call it a machine gun.
>>
File: 1394418562539.png (2MB, 1192x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1394418562539.png
2MB, 1192x1400px
Eclipsed Moon Quest 133 rolls out again.

>>393111
>>393111
>>393111
>>393111
>>393111
>>
I've started up a new session of Samsara Quest! Still using the same thread, so that's a bit weird, but let's do this!

>>393152
>>393152
>>393152
>>
Today is the second last day of Butterfly Quest's pilot session. It's based off Shindol's Emergence.

I won't resume until Satuday, so just a reminder if you're interested.

>>383215
>>
File: LR_Redraw 2.png (28KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
LR_Redraw 2.png
28KB, 800x600px
>>394397
>>394397
>>394397

FULLMETAL CORE #2 starting now.
>>
>>391848
Off to a slow start, but I'm back
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.