[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quest Rec Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1231349594_1-11.jpg (430KB, 800x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1231349594_1-11.jpg
430KB, 800x1158px
Post summaries of your favorite quests, why you think people should join them and when they can catch the next thread.

The purpose of this thread is to help people find new long-running quests to join without reading through their backlogs first!

Previous thread:
>>331980
>>
Literally no quests worth recommending

lmao
>>
>>357110
They were all in the last thread and we're all too polite to shill more than once.
>>
If you're into reading a parody of all the harem weeb quests out there read Beware of Anticlimactic Endings. It's worth reading for its anticlimactic ending alone. One of my favorite quests that ran live on /tg/.

The quest is short and sweet too.
>>
>>355992
So, I'm here to shill for European Dragon Quest.

Basically, the QM is a drunken scotsman, running generally 6 days a week, and for us on the American West Coast, about 10 AM to about... 2 AM in the morning. If you enjoy minor spelling mistakes, such as Your, and You're, or enjoy a character sheet over 39 pages long, or just enjoy watching the QM drink himself to death as the anons attempt to seduce everyone and everything, come on down.

Basically, for a character description, we're playing an insane, fascist dragon with two heads, abuses alcohol and has a habit of eating diplomats and elves. Of course, the story is... It's weird. I'd just recommend to read the archives.

Oh, and we keep forgetting about Spells, since we can pretty much curb-stomp everything with our insane strength. Which rarely happens, since the dice gods "love" us.

For anyone interested, here's an archive link.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.c
om/qstarchive.html?tags=European

So, I guess I'll be on a little longer, so I'll go through people's questions if anyone has them.
>>
>>357162
>If you enjoy minor spelling mistakes, such as Your, and You're
No. That's triggering. That quest also have the smallest and non-essential updates I've ever seen. Dropped faster than a retarded baby.
>>
>>357256
What the fuck is "smallest and non-essential updates" supposed to mean?
>>
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=left%20beyond

Basically try and beat god quest.(Jaweh conquers the earth and will smite non believers for their heresy, you an AI need to beat him and save the human race.)
>>
>>357306
Translation: quest a shit.
>>
>>357338
Salty grammar nazi anon detected.
>>
>>357346
>pointing out how shit the quest is on the count of weak updates
>"hurr durr salty grammar nazi!"
Cry more. Your favorite quest is shit.
>>
>>357352
Wew lad, almost triggered me.
Besides, I think the two of us should probably stop trying to derail the Rec Thread, because I'd rather not see this degrade into Skub.
>>
>>357363
>Wew lad, almost triggered me.
You're already pretty triggered. :^)
>>
>>357368
Well, alright then.
>>
>>357162
Well, I took a look at the quest and it's shrugworthy. I like quests with longer prose and detail, so a sentence per update for most updates isn't my cup of tea.

Got through the first two threads before checking back here.
>>
Most of you probably heard of it but Rubyquest,
It was made when quests were put on /tg/. Here's the archived threads http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/collection.html?collnum=0 Author's Weaver btw.
>>
test
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.