[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aether quest III: the war zone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ntg8qvKe2j1rv1nxto2_1280.png (392KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntg8qvKe2j1rv1nxto2_1280.png
392KB, 1200x1600px
>>328583
Welcome one and all, to aether quest! All character are valid, just pitch it and you may play it! Previous threads seen above.
>>
>>347051
Is that that one lizard from Undermeme?
The OP image?
Oh and posting this here for easier reference

Name:Dio Brando
Description:Tall,fairly muscular blond-haired man.Dressed in a ornate shirt and breeches,a large pair of boots, vambraces, and two suspenders attached to a band around the waist.
High concept:To gain power and rule a nation with an iron fist.
Trouble:A short-temper that can lead to rash decisions
Aspect:Taxi-driver,Politician,Ruthless
Skills:
Great:Rapport
Good:Driving,Crafts
Fair:Fight,Physique,Deceive
Average:Empathy,Athletics,Magic,Notice
Stunts[
Calm Nature:Excellent speech craft in a calm environment. +2 to rapport and deceive.
Well mannered:Able to relate with people of high-class,basically wealthy people.+1 to Rapport in any situation like this.
Proper health:Naturally resistant to some illnesses.+2 to Physique]
>>
Here's my sheet
Name: Arin Soft-Touch
Description: Short androgynous individual, dressed in baggy pants with a plain shirt covered with a fur vest.
High concept: Been on a quest for the majority of his adult life, trying to find the ultimate pleasure.
Trouble: On the run for a multitude of crimes, chief among them being identity theft, and public indecency.
Aspects [Always up for Another, Eye for Shinies, Disgusted by Elves]
Great skill: Magic
Good skills: Athletics, Deceive
Fair skills: Rappirt, Investigate, Drive
Average skills: Shoot, Contacts, Physique, Notice, Stealth, Fight.
Stunts{
Silver tongue: Practiced speech, +2 to rapport or deceive when used on calm targets.
Creative thinker: Able to spot exits when being held captive/chased, +2 to notice/athletics rolls in a situation like this.
Devotee of Slaanesh: +2 to Chaos Magic(slaanesh).}
>>
>>347051
Name: Srae Efink
Description: Slender Frame, Half Elf, Wears Black Robes Adorned With Bones, Books and Runes
High Concept: Necromancer
Trouble: People hate Necromancers such as Srae
Aspects: Necromancer, Musical, Smart
Skills
Great-Magic
Good-Musician, Lore
Fair-Stealth, Crafts, Contacts
Average-Investigate, Deceive, Notice, Resources, Rapport
Stunts: When creating new undead using some rat parts gain +2. When using magic to give undead the Stealthy aspect, add +2. Srae Efink always has rat viscera on hand for when he needs it.
>>
>>347086
>Is that that one lizard from Undermeme?
I don't think so. I just thought it was a kobold with a gun.
>>
>>347190
I think the undertale character has a hunch and glasses
>>
>>347576
Looks awfully similar now that I actually know what the hell your talking about. But I doubt there's any real correlation.
>>
Nuthin' new, all right.
You wake to the morning horn, your new uniforms lay at the base of your bunks, upon exit you see that everyone is heading, not to the mess hall, but to the outer perimeter, it was stated the night before that you would be heading out "after breakfast" with a tone that suggested that "breakfast" doesn't mean what you think it means.
Note for those who are new/ out of the loop, it was determined in the discord chat (I can't link it because phone) that Arin is permitted to act on Srae's behalf.
>>
>>348967
Put on new uniform then go to where I need to go
>>
>>348999
You arrive at the walker tent.the man in black says, "Well, sir, so kind of you to join us for 'breakfast' you get first pick of walker and gunner, gunner of couse chooses his on assistants, but that shouldn't be a problem."
Walkers are:
>Wilks scout
>Corley small battle tank
>Stones heavy armor transport
>Garths battle barge (not technically authorized)
Gunners are
>Gregory stones, an older fellow, but you've worked with him before.
>Steve Asp, young and quick looking, but very shaky
>Stu wong: a thin fellow from the eastern great cloud, they are obsessive over whatever they do, but you may have trouble communicating
>>
>>349082
I caught the quest for once. HERESY!
>>
>>349157
What the fuck!
>>348999
WHAT THE FUCK! More Tzeench! What the hell am I supposed to do with this.
>>
>>349248
Oh right,
00 will get the attention of the god emperor
66 slaanesh
77 nurgle
88 khorne
99 Tzeench
140 the giggling cultist (a trickster god who finds all things simultaneously hilarious and infuriating.)
>>
>>349266
My gets mean nothing.
>>
>>349277
So where am I btw?
>>
>>349292
Eh, we need to determine what job you got yesterday, the tech priest from earlier asks "state your skills"
>>
>>349326
"Science.....? I don't know."
>>
>>349356
"Extrapolate" is heard out loud, In your mind, "a necromancer, eaugh, I do hope you actually know something about anatomy."
>>
>>349082
Eh,I'll have Gregory,he seems chill.
And...the small battle tank
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 3, 2 = 10 (4d3)

>>349414
Launch a rant about how necromancy is good. Do not stop until I am literally dragged outside.

Roll to annoy
>>
>>349417
Hold that thought.
>>349430
You spout out "Nec-" and are cut off as a booming telepathic massage interrupts your thoughts "IT'S NOT NECROMANCY I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH! IT IS THE ARROGANCE THAT COMES WITH KNOWING IT! For example" the message quiets down "you almost got yourself executed with that rant you were about to do. What's more you disregard health, thinking you are above life. I have news for you, no amount of sorcery will make you immortal, not truly. Now, you will say out loud a skill you have that can be put on the records without getting yourself purged, understand?" Out loud, "State your skills"
>>
>>349592
"I gots a knife and anatomy. And I agree immortal necromancers and people who try true resurrection are stupid. ya racist."
>>
>>349630
He shuts you up again halfway through the word, immortal, this time just a skreech in your head, "Assignment, field medic, take this card to identification."
>>
>>349643
"You're a dick." go to identification.
>>
>>349656
Machine as in last thread,
Name:
Ocupation: field medic
Date of birth:
Next of kin:
>>
>>349716
Am I writing this or is it coming from a paper? Like is Srae inpuitting this data?
>>
>>349938
You are inputting the data.
>>
>>349954
Put fuck you in every box.
>>
>>349959
The machine sprays steam in your face, it hurts, but you aren't injured, Christopher asks, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!" Holding up his spiky beating stick threateningly.
>>
>>349969
shrug.
>>
So?
What happened to my 'meal'?
>>
>>349981
"Give me that!" He shouts, snatching your identification card, "Great, another smartass!" He inserts a new card into the machine, "Tell me your information, and keep the bullshit to a minimum from now on."
I thought Srae was supposed to be "smart"
>>
>>349995
hes also awesome and a dick.

Name: Phil teterson
Date: 13/24/1
Kin: my pet rat george.
>>
>>350023
The stick reopens the wound on your arm (bet you forgot about that) "I told you to drop the bullshit, you jackass! Next one castrates you."
>>
>>350173
Nope. I did not. Also how do I write this? I thought that was fine.
>>
>>350183
You put your date of birth as "year one" which was more than 1400 years ago.
>>
>>350199
fine change it to the current date. I dont know what date it is.
>>
>>350199
Calendar is identical to Gregorian calendar, the date is September 9th, 1449 by the Standard Imperial Calendar, or it will be when you catch up to the others. He won't take you're rat seriously unless you do something about that. The name is probably ok, but seeing as you fed it to him with a bunch of fake sounding bullshit, he may not accept it.
>>
>>350255
Change date then. Tell him the rat is real. Show him some rat viscera.
>>
>>350291
Change date to what, how old do you want your character to be?
>>
>>350471
If possible 12. If not 25.
>>
>>350474
All right, I suppose.
>name: Phil teterson
>occupation: field medic
>date of birth: 10 13 1436
>next of kin: George (pet rat) M.S.
>>
>>350540
Dinner that night is a meat/fungus steak, you do not receive beer, instead receiving pine water. What do you do this morning?
>>349417
Gregory nods at your choice.
>>349987
Do you ask this?
>>
>>350570
No,I mean I chose the guy and walker
What now?
>>
>>350646
Now Gregory hands you an insulated container, in it, is roughly half a liter of black tea, "That and the morning ork raid is what we call, 'breakfast'. Make me part of your official crew and we can put in the application for some rolls or something to go with it."
>>
>>350540
What now?
>>
>>350747
"Well since you were of much help yesterday,fine"
Do what he asked me to do.
What now?
>>
>>350921
Now, we wait for everyone else to fall into place, and we fight orks.
>>
>>347117
remember this asshole? Darka wakes you up, "Listen closely, I want you to use some of that magic this morning, you know, scream, dance, whatever it is you do, do it." he whispers. He hands you an insulated container, like this one>>350747"Now get dressed, I want you in with me." He then goes to wait outside the barracks. When you're ready, on the way to the tent, he makes a stop.
>>350787
"OI! You there, I'm taking you as my squad's medic. If you aren't dressed in 10 minutes it's my boot up yer arse!" Is your wake up call this morning. Your newly healed wounds (even your arm was reattached) ache, and to make thing worse, as you groan in you half awake stupor, some kind of rounded, metal cylinder lands on your chest. "MOVE!" Shouts a voice your starting to remember.
>>
>>351485
Image...fogot to actually attach Darka's portrait.
>>
>>351485
"Well there is a stick on me I dont know how to get up with that."
>>
>>351518
Upon closer examination, the metal cylinder is a half full, one liter, insulated canister.
>>
>>351589
What does that mean? Doesnt matter anyway. SMACK THAT SHIT! get up and get dressed.
>>
>>351611
Darka hands you the canister once your dressed. "Don't forget your tea. Now come on." Just out side your barracks you are confronted by large man in black, "Not today Clegane, I woke him up fair and square" Says Darka, "You're lucky I pulled something tossing the commanders new pet yesterday Darka." Replies Clegane, who turns around and goes back towards the black tent. You continue on your way with out incident.
>>
>>351646
Ask the most friendly person I see what I am supposed to do.
>>
>>351662
I think that would be Arin. But Darka tells you, in a way, he tells his squad, once gathered, "Allright! This is our new medic, I want you lot to take good care of him on account of how early I had to get up to get a hold of Mr..." He looks at your ID card "Tendersore? The hell is your name private?"
>>
>>351692
"Phil will do sir. Thank you for asking my name by the way. Everybody else was just a dick about it."
>>
>>351703
Everyone has a bit of a chuckle, a few drinks of tea, and you all go out to the feild.

Combat begins when Arin shows up.
>>
Still waiting for my thing
>>
>>351719
I have arrived.
>>
>>351879
Nah. I'm going to watch this movie instead, see you in about 2 hours.
>>
>>351895
It's half past "Fuck I'm tired" I'll see you lot tomorrow.
>>
>>352318
Good morning. Orks, charging, do your jab.
>>
Rolled 1, 1, 1, 1 + 6 = 10 (4d3 + 6)

>>352756
Chant out an unholy plainsong in hopes of forcing them to perform the forbidden dances of Slaanesh (Breaking their bones and wounding them by contortion)
>>
>>352962
Are you seriously the last faggot on this thread?
>>
>>361446
Yes? rip quest
>>
>>361497
Sigh, wanna spend the dying moments of this thread discussing what to do with my next quest?
>>
>>361627
Sure. If you want people, try doing the generic kind of quest, y'know, everyone votes on actions for a singular character
>>
>>361944
Do you think people would enjoy playing Ch'kil?
>>
>>362131
Based on the quests i've seen, probably
>>
>>362299
Any ideas on how to introduce it, I haven't the slightest idea.
>>
>>363807
Reboot.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.