[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tales of Jack Chitin #12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 59

File: Xeri's House of Jumpscares.png (153KB, 542x579px) Image search: [Google]
Xeri's House of Jumpscares.png
153KB, 542x579px
"Doesn't matter, had sex with the lewd bug!" Edition

The Tales of Jack Chitin is a fantasy adventure with a good amount of gallows humor. The quest includes custom art and an emphasis on lore and world building.

New players, start here!
The following infographic/tutorial explains how the quest works
http://i.imgur.com/TDgG9zb.jpg

Chapter summary pictures
Want to catch up with the story, but don't like reading a lot of dialogue? The chapter summaries contain key scenes with a short description.
WARNING: Plot spoilers
Chapter 1
http://i.imgur.com/btRzlXF.png
Chapter 2
http://i.imgur.com/vbOQU7z.png
Chapter 3
http://i.imgur.com/M0hktqM.png
Chapter 4
Still ongoing!

Dominium Profiles
WARNING: Plot spoilers
http://imgur.com/a/idrqL

World Map
http://i.imgur.com/ocSoe6P.png

Archive
Want the full experience? Find all the posts so far here in chronological order:
http://grubadventures.tumblr.com/chapterlist

Twitter
https://twitter.com/grubadventures

Last thread
>>310168

Sit back, relax, the adventure continues momentarily!
>>
Of course, it wouldn't be a genuine Jack Chitin thread without delays, I'll post the next scene in about 20-30 minutes!

In the meantime, check out the brand new stuff like the Tutorial, Dominium Profiles and the World Map!
>>
>>344452
Ahh authentic
>>
>>344429
HOLY FUCK ITS FINALLY HERE
>>
File: Settling down 1.png (13KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 1.png
13KB, 960x517px
After the lewd session with Xeri, her realm seems to stabilized. Some cuddling and a decent dinner later, Jack and Xeri sit down to talk about the future.

Jack Chitin
"Well, looks like all the preparations are done, we should be able to take Casius by force very soon."

For the last few moments, Xeri was just staring at him with a mischievous smile, her face slowly sweating a bit.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri, uhh... are you ok?"

Xeri
"Huh?~ Oh yeah, I'm fine, it's just that I'm thinking about something~"

Jack gets a bit nervous.

Jack Chitin
"C-Could I help you in some w-way?"

Xeri
"Well, I don't want to pressure you, but I'm thinking of something that we can do next~", she said with a naughty giggle

Possible Actions
>"Sure thing, what did you have in mind?"
>Ask what it's about before you accept
>Possible actions
>>
>>344583
Ask before we accept.

What is she getting us into, making insect babies?
>>
>>344583
Mommy knows best. Accept without asking.
>>
>>344598
>What is she getting us into, making insect babies?
Just look at that face, I'm pretty sure she has nothing lewd in mind!

Probably
>>
>>344610
Im so ready for more l e w d s
>>
>>344610
that is one the most lewdest faces.

We better ask her beforehand
>>
>>344583
>>"Sure thing, what did you have in mind?"
>>
>>344583
>ask before accepting
>>
File: Settling down 2.png (17KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 2.png
17KB, 960x517px
>>344598
>>344603
>>344622
>>344649
>>344707

Jack is about to accept her offer, but the thought of the desert knight and the chained up door cross his mind. He look to the ground, thinking with a puzzled and worried face.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri... I... I'm a bit curious..."

Xeri looks at Jack with a sad face.

Xeri
"Oh Jack, don't tell me that you're still worrying about the knight?"

She stands up and moves behind Jack, bending over and wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a kiss on the cheek. She slowly rests her head on his shoulder.

Xeri
"Don't you trust me?", she said in a sad tone

Jack Chitin
"Of course I trust you Xeri. I'm sorry, I'm just curious, that's all."

Xeri
"Don't worry about it. I have everything under control~", she said with a giggle

Suddenly Xeri sinks her teeth into Jack's arm. Jack is startled by her sudden action. It isn't a love bite either, she's ripping the flesh and sucking the blood from your artery. You groan, trying to brush off the pain.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri calm down, jeez!"

Xeri starts letting out arousing moans.

Xeri
"Sorry loverboy, I need to release some steam. The love fuck was alright, but I need my rush~", she said in an aroused tone

Jack continues to groan in pain, only turning her on even more.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri come on, that's enough, I feel a bit light headed..."

It seems she got into her trance again, at this rate you might actually lose conciousness due to blood loss.

Possible actions
>Stop her forcefully
>Stop her gently
>Let her continue
>Write-in
>>
>>344738
>>Let her continue
>>
>>344738
>>Stop her forcefully
Time for a force fuck and she'll do it because she's a dirty lil slut
>>
>>344738
>Stop her gently
Tis but a scratch, but let's not make it more than that
>>
>>344738
Let her continue. I think she knows what she's doing. She's only a sexy bug goddess after all.
>>
>>344754
forcefully like this
but not like a gat x umbra s&m deal
>>
>>344738
Let it continue. She won't kill you, else quest would be over.
>>
>>344738
>Write-In
"Xeri! Ouch! Please stop. You're hurting me! ACK! This isn't funny! URGH!"
>>
>>344871
>She won't kill you
>else quest would be over
Be careful, the quest would go on even if Jack died for real
Just gotta change the title
>>
>>344738
"Does it have to be my arm, you can always do it to my grub."
>>
>>344889
The Tales of Spike Dick the daring yuni and his faithful sidekick Moon Girl.
>>
File: Settling down 3.png (16KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 3.png
16KB, 960x517px
>>344748
>>344754
>>344784
>>344785
>>344787
>>344871
>>344875

Jack Chitin
"Xeri, I'm gonna faint at this rate... please stop, you're hurting me! We could be doing something more peaceful than this!"

Xeri
"No~", she giggles in a mischievous tone

Jack slowly tries to reach for her head to gently push her away, but Xeri intercepts and grabs his hand. He breaks free and grabs her hair instead. For some odd reason that agitated her a bit, and she skins her claws into your chest ripping the skin. The excruciating pain and lack of blood cloud your mind a bit, you start to feel a burning rage in your chest. Jack grabs her head and forcefully detaches her.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri, stop it!" with an frustrated look on his face

She starts licking her lips and fingers with a naughty smile, not breaking eye contact with Jack.

Possible actions
>"Come on Xeri, we agreed you'll work on your temper!"
>"Please, at least warn me next time."
>"You can't do this anymore."
>Write-in
>>
>>344916
>that color formatting
KILL ME SENPAI
>>
>>344916
>Write-In
Too many thoughts are going around in your head. The only thing you can seem muster in this confusion, looking down at your seriously injured body, is "W-What?"
>>
>>344916
It's my turn
>>
>>344924
blam!
>>344924
>cum on xeri
>>
>>344916
"I'd prefer it if it was on my grub."
>>
>All these lewd replies
I've been gone for almost a week, thinking it will be a mild session, and people rush into the thread boner first...

I'm glad nothing has changed, welcome back guys!

Gonna wait a few more moments for the other players, then gonna work on the next scene
>>
File: Sweating Jack.png (106KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sweating Jack.png
106KB, 300x300px
>>344916
>"Come on Xeri, we agreed you'll work on your temper!"

She would never kill us, would she? R-right?
>>
>>344916
>>Write-in
Grab her
RAPE

JUST FUCKING RAPE MAN
BONER FIRST POSTING RIGHT HERE
>>
Changing mine from>>344938
To " you've been having all this fun. Now I think it's my turn to try".
>>
>>344963
Jack did envision her as a praying mantis, and you know how females can get after mating...
Or it could be one of Xeri's kinky games, who knows

>She would never kill us, would she?
I h-hope so

Also nice edit, another one for the archives!
>>
File: Settling down 4.png (13KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 4.png
13KB, 960x517px
>>344933
>>344938
>>344939
>>344941
>>344963
>>344998
>>344999

Jack looks down at his arm, noticing a chunk of flesh missing, blood slowly dripping from the open wound. It looks like her saliva has blood coagulation properties, seeing that the blood isn't gushing out from the artery.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri... we talked about this, if you need to sate your urges, fine. Just give me a heads up or something."

Xeri rushes towards you and grabs your other arm, I looks like she's trying to sink her teeth in again for more blood. Jack intercepts her and grabs her.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri, no!", he said in a strict tone

Suddenly, Xeri slaps Jack with quite some force.

Xeri
"You dare to defy my wil..."

Jack grabs her body and pins her to the wall. He reaches for her throat with one hand, grabs her arm with the other and looks into her eyes, rage consuming his soul. Xeri looks at him back and bites her bottom lip to the point where it starts to bleed.

Xeri
"YES, RAVAGE ME!", she screams in pleasure

In a fit of animalistic rage, Jack picks her up by her thighs and keeps her pinned to the wall. Xeri wraps her legs around Jack's torso.

[...]

[Meanwhile, somewhere else in the Deity Realm]

The clock hits five in the evening. The clock doors open and a small Umbra figuring chops of Gat's figurine head, all while letting out some cliché coo coo sounds.

Umbra
"Ugh, he was supposed to be here an hour ago!"

Velvet
"D-Don't worry lady Umbra, I'm s-sure he'll arrive soon."

Possible actions
>Ask Velvet about the plans for attacking Urno
>Ask Velvet about her day
>Think of new ways to torture Gat
>Write-in
>>
>>345133
How about... a comfy chair?
>>
>>345133
>>
>>345133
Feed him his own yarn balls.
>>
>>345133
>Write-in
Think of ways Gat could torture you
>>
>>345133
>>Ask Velvet about the plans for attacking Urno
>>
File: Settling down 5.png (13KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 5.png
13KB, 960x517px
>>345171
>>345183
>>345213
>>345215
>>345332

Umbra starts thinking of colorful ways to torture Gat for being late on their date. He promised a fun time, maybe later he could make it up by doing some spicy things to her for being late.

Umbra
"Anyway, how are the preparations for Urno?"

Velvet
"It's going w-well, however we should t-think of teaming up w-with Insectus, we m-might have a bit trouble since there a-are a lot of armed guards there."

Suddenly a dark portals opens and a familiar fleabag enters the scene with a loud belch.

Gat
"Hey baby! *hic* Your knight in barbed armor has arrived! HAHA!"

A bottle of strawberry liquor in his hand, probably a present for Umbra, but from the red stains on his fur, it seems he popped the champaign a bit early in the day. Umbra looks at him with a pulsating vein on her forehead. Velvet hastily flees the scene and gets back to her paperwork, trying to avoid getting caught in the possible crossfire that might happen.

Umbra
"You're late!"

Gat
"Sorry babe, I had to make a little *hic* detour to get you somethin' for the date."

Gat hands her the bottle with another belch.

Gat
"You're welcome!" he said with a shit eating grin

Umbra thinks of smacking him on the head with the bottle, but that would waste a good bottle of strawberry liquor. Umbra lets out a sigh, trying to calm her nerves.

Umbra
"Well, where are you going to take me?"

Gat
"How 'bout I take you *hic*, right here, right now?" he said while comically twitching his eyebrows

Umbra grits her teeth, her blood boiling, her head about to explode. She's about to yell, but Gat interrupts her.

Possible actions
>Gat: "So uhh, what's for dinner?"
>Gat: "Alright, enough fooling around, let's go eat something."
>Gat: "How's shadow melons doing over there?", he said while pointing at Velvet
>Write-in
>>
Hoping I'm not too late.
>>
>>345365
>Gat: "Alright, enough fooling around, let's go eat something."
>>
>>345365
>Gat: "How's shadow melons doing over there?", he said while pointing at Velvet

Is her head going to literally explode in a comedic fashion?
>>
>>345365
>Gat: "How's shadow melons doing over there?", he said while pointing at Velvet. "They're looking big as always, huh?"
>>
>>345389
>They're looking big as always, huh?"
>Saying this in front of Umbra
SAVAGE
>>
>>345365
Gat: "How's shadow melons doing over there?", he said while pointing at Velvet
Also have Umbra make them actual melons because they don't appear to have any food.
>>
>>345365
>Write-In
"You know, think we make a good team. You, the insane masochist with godlike powers, and me, the handsome rogue which all the ladies love. I'd say you're pretty lucky to have a guy like me as your champion." *hic*

"You know, if you weren't so cruel to me when we met, I mighta fallen for ya right on the spot. I mean, you're one hell of a looker. Why'd ya have to act that way for so long? If ya just told me how you felt, I'd have made you my woman long ago." *hic*
>>
>>345403
Well, most Yuni are savages
>>
File: Settling down 6.png (13KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 6.png
13KB, 960x517px
>>345376
>>345381
>>345389
>>345403
>>345420
>>345433

Gat looks behind Umbra and notices Velvet lifting some heavy books. Her luscious melons gently bounce off her body. Gat slowly start to sweat and lets out a whistle.

Gat
"How's shadow melons doing over there?", he said while pointing at Velvet

Umbra
"Velvet? Yeah, she's been working hard with the logistics for Urno..."

Gat interrupts her

Gat
"They're looking big as always, huh?", he said with a mesmerised smile, swinging his head, following the movement of Velvet's melons

Suddenly Umbra blocks his view, she grabs him by the bandana and pulls him up to her face.

Umbra
"You have one sentence, before I mutilate your fucking face. Now, choose your words wisely..."

Gat looks at Umbra in a panic, trying to utter something to please her.

Gat
"Uhh, you well... if we met earlier... I would.. eh, hah, I mean, if you aren't so cruel..."

Gat thinks to himself

Gat
[Fuck, I'm too drunk for this, I can't think of anything charming to say. Why did I have to get stuck with this dumb bitch... why couldn't Velvet be a goddess...]

Gat peeks over Umbra's shoulder, looking at Velvet's melons again, thinking to himself

Gat
[By the fucking gods... have mercy on my soul, that size should be illegal...], he thought while biting his lower lip

Umbra's voice snaps him out of his daydreaming.

Umbra
"Time's up!", she said while taking a swing with the bottle

Before she hit Gat's head, he suddenly speaks up

Gat
"Your dress! You got a new dress!"

Umbra suddenly stops, calms down in a instant and puts Gat on the ground. It seems she's happy to hear that Gat noticed her new attire.

Umbra
"So, w-what do you t-think?", she said in a shy tone while closing her eyes, letting out a small smile

Gat takes the opportunity to look at Velvet again, quietly cursing the gods for this cruel fate.

Possible actions
>Gat takes a closer look, "Wait... this are Yuni wedding dress motif..."
>Continue to look at Velvet, "Uh yeah... yeah, nice dress..."
>Write-in
>>
>>345584
>>Gat takes a closer look, "Wait... this are Yuni wedding dress motif..."
>You look real good in it.. but you'd would look even better out of it.. *winks*
>>
>>345584
>Gat takes a closer look, "Wait... this are Yuni wedding dress motif...

Are we about to enter holy Yuni-on with her?
>>
>>345584
>Continue to look at Velvet, "Uh yeah... yeah, nice dress..."
This will be the best worst date ever!
>>
File: well done.gif (173KB, 425x284px) Image search: [Google]
well done.gif
173KB, 425x284px
>>345617
>holy Yuni-on
>>
File: Really.jpg (8KB, 236x172px) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
8KB, 236x172px
>>345617
>>
>>345420
>Also have Umbra make them actual melons because they don't appear to have any food.
Also, will incorporate this in the next scene
>>
>>345653
Yus
>>
>>345584
>Gat takes a closer look, "Wait... this are Yuni wedding dress motif..."
>>
File: Settling down 7.png (12KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 7.png
12KB, 960x517px
>>345608
>>345617
>>345627
>>345701
>>345701

Gat licks his lips, if it weren't for Umbra right now, he would propel himself into Velvet with an unstoppable force.

Gat
"Do you ehh, have any melons around, I'm starving..."

Umbra
"Huh?"

Gat
"What do you mean, huh? Do you have any or not..."

Gat snaps out of his daydream and noticed what he just said a moment ago. He looks at Umbra, frozen like a block of ice, hoping for a swift death at least. However, thank the gods that Umbra was in her own cute trance expecting a compliment that she didn't fully catch what Gat just said. He tries to mend the situation with his irresistible charm.

Gat
"You look real good in it.. but you'd would look even better out of it.", he said while sending Umbra a wink

Umbra groans, but she takes the compliment nonetheless.

Umbra
"Is fucking all you think about?"

Gat squints and notices a peculiar stitch pattern.

Gat
"Wait a moment... that's a Yuni wedding motif...", he looks in shock

Umbra smiles.

Umbra
"Yeah, I thought..."

Suddenly Gat spits in her face, Umbra recoiling in shock. Rage claiming Gat's heart, a few tears flowing down his face. The liquor only brings those painful memories back.

Gat
"You think this is funny, you fucking whore?! Fuck you! You tortured me before, but this... this is a new low... I hope your rot, you fucking filth. I quit."

Gat opens a dark portal, and slowly starts leaving the scene.

Continuation tomorrow
>>
Well, that's it for the session today, thank you everybody for participating. We continue tomorrow. Looks like that last scene took a dark turn. This could either end in a gat-astrophe or maybe something else might happen.

Anyway, what do you guys think of the tutorial for new players and the new Dominium profiles for the characters? Did you catch anything that doesn't look good? How does the parchment paper background look like, is the text a bit rough to read?

I'll be here for another few moments, so if you want to ask something about the quest, I'll be more than happy to answer
>>
>>345815
Wowee. Gat sure does have incomprehensible moodswings when he's drunk...
>>
>>345815
Oh boy, this went worse than I thought. Gat, Yuni-d to calm down.
>>
>>345922
>moodswings
The Yuni wedding dress motif reminded him of Lynna, and how Umbra tortured him back in the wooden cabin. Not to mention the fact that your emotions can hurt a lot more when you're drunk.

>>345929
>Yuni-d to calm down
Don't worry, Umbra will calm him down by sending him 6 feet under
>>
>>345944
>6 feet under

But he only has 4
>>
File: Umbra_Melon_Head.png (1018KB, 1336x924px) Image search: [Google]
Umbra_Melon_Head.png
1018KB, 1336x924px
I only just realized that the lines on Umbra's face make her look like a watermelon.
>>
>>345959
All right, these puns and jokes gat to stop

>>346033
Hah, that's pretty neat. Too bad she has melons in the wrong places...
Also I need to catch up with Squick
>>
>>346071
You better do that Squickly

I´m sorry
>>
File: DaffyShrug.png (266KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
DaffyShrug.png
266KB, 640x465px
>>346134
>>
Oh shit grub-chan is back? I missed a whole fucking session?! God fucking damn it, where will i get my fix of horrible fantasy rapist cat puns?
>>
File: an awful pun-cuation joke .jpg (68KB, 853x456px) Image search: [Google]
an awful pun-cuation joke .jpg
68KB, 853x456px
>>346463
Don't worry. Have a pun, it's on the house.
>>
r.
>>
>>346928
God damn it anon... you forgot to add the yarn balls

Made me chuckle nonetheless, well done
>>
The adventure continues in 20~ minutes!
>>
File: Settling down 8.png (19KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 8.png
19KB, 960x517px
In the last second, Umbra grabs Gat's tail and pulls him out of the portal before he gets a chance to leave.

Umbra
"YOU FUCKING SHIT, I WILL KILL YOU!"

Umbra grabs Gat's neck, picks him up and start choking him. Gat flails his arms in the air, his face changing various shades of blue.

Umbra
"After everything, after everything we've been through, you still can't act like a decent person! All I want is to talk to someone!"

Gat kicks her in the torso, making Umbra drop him in pain. Gat speaks up, taking short breaks to gasp for air.

Gat
"You crazy... psycho bitch! You know full well... what you got yourself into. This is... who I am, Gat, I won't change... for you, nor anybody else for that matter!"

Umbra
"You said... back with the shadowlings and the tentacles... you...", she said with a lump in her throat

Gat
"We both know that you could have easily broken those tentacles and wasted by ass right there. I said it because I didn't want my head caved in by your psycho tantrums."

Strong words that cut deep, but instead of another tantrum, Umbra slowly descents into sadness.

Umbra
"So you don't... you don't love..."

Gat
"No, not the way you want it. I'm no pussy ass bitch with all that emotional stuff like bugboy, sure sometimes I crack a bit due to stress, but that's not who I am. ", he said while pointing his thumb towards his chest

Umbra crosses her arms, grabs her sides and looks to the ground, slowly sobbing.

Gat
"Look, you're pretty hot if you lose the glasses. I'd fuck you right here, right now. Truth be told, I became your champion for my own personal agenda as well. Think of it as mutual interest, you need my services and I need yours. I'm slowly starting to figure out what all of this "deity war" business is about. So, that's about it. You can either take it or leave it.",

Umbra continues to sob, without any response.

Gat
"Don't act innocent yourself, you're fucking nuts. If you think that someone could love you after everything you do to them, you have to be off your rocker.", he said with a scoff

Umbra falls to her knees and arches forward a bit, still trying to process what he just said. Gat lets out a sigh. He wants to feel sorry for her, but it's hard to do so after all those tantrums during the last 20 years.

Gat
"If we're going to work together, might at least make it tolerable. You're a basket case, but even a basket case needs some stress relief. It will help with all that loony business in your head. Also it's been a while since I had some myself.", he said while stretching

Possible actions
>Help with the stress relief... forcefully...
>Help with the stress relief... gently...
>Write-in
>>
>>348639
>write-in
"Listen, maybe if you could understand what it's like to be tortured for how long you did it to me, how absolutely shitty it is, then maybe I'd be able to forgive you for it. But you don't even try to understand the shit you've put me through, and that's the worst part of this whole deal. You're hot and all, but every time I see you my gut drops. My mind immediately starts conditioning itself to get used to hours of excruciating pain. That's something you've fucking done to me; you should be happy that I even stay around you after finally gaining my freedom from that Hell."
"Maybe if you tried to understand and actually showed that you cared, then I'd be able to feel any sort of positive emotion towards you... aside from lust. Until then, there's no chick in or out of this world that holds my fancy. Well... other than maybe a certain moon priestess... but that's complicated."
>>
>>348639
Forcefully

We're drunk gat, why would we give a shit?
>>
Gonna wait a while more, then work on the next scene
>>
>>348661
This
>>
>>348661
Reeee moon priestess is a pure virgin
>>
File: Settling down 9.png (17KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 9.png
17KB, 960x517px
>>348661
>>348725
>>348768
>>348783

Gat takes a few steps closer to Umbra and observes her for a few moments until she calms down a bit.

Gat
"Think about what you do. Every time I see you, I get shivers, thinking how you might snap at every little thing. Truth be told, the pain was appealing in a way. I'm not gonna act like I'm not a deviant fuck as well. Like I said, this is who I am, if you're looking for some cutesy emotional support, then you got the wrong guy."

Umbra
"So... this is how you truly feel?"

Gat spreads his arms, signalling that he's being honest, and then lets them fall to his sides.

Umbra
"I see... then I guess I can try to make the best of it... I've been working on something. Come, I'll show you. Be rough, I need it."

[...]

[Meanwhile, in another part of Umbra's realm]

Jack and Xeri enter through a portal and are greeted by Velvet.

Velvet
"Ah, you m-must be the people from Insectus. I'm V-Velvet, pleased to meet you. I'm assuming you're here for Umbra's diplomatic dinner meeting."

Velvet notices Xeriana again, and blushes, letting out a gulp.

Jack Chitin
"Hello, I'm Jack, pleased to meet you."

Xeri
"This cutie knows who I am, so no need for a formal introduction~", she said with a naughty giggle

Velvet hastily hides her face behind a paper.

Velvet
"I told l-lady Umbra, that you'll be arriving s-soon. Go straight and turn left, walk down the stairs, she's currently in the dungeon. H-Have a nice d-day at Dominium Tenebris!"

Velvet hurries back to her desk.

Jack Chitin
"Huh, she seemed a bit scared, I wonder why..."

Xeri
"I have no idea.", Xeri shrugs in a comic way

Jack and Xeri take her advice and follow along the path. As they slowly approach the door, loud banging and moans emanate from the room.

Jack Chitin
"I guess this is the place, we followed the correct path..."

Possible actions
>Knock first
>Barge in
>Write-in
>>
>>348893
>Barge in
"Hey, sorry we're late; we had horse troubles."
>>
>>348893
>Knock first, then barge in
Don't want to be rude when we break down your door.
>>
>>348893
knock down the door catch them in lewd act
>>
>>348893
Barge in
Gas the moon priestess, orgy now
>>
>>348893
>Knock first, then barge in
>>349029
Is it just lewd or violent murder lewd I wonder.
>>
Well now, things might get a bit too sexy for the innocent and pure family friendly anons.

Working on the next scene!

Good think I need only one hand to draw
>>
>>348893
>Barge in

My mother always said "don't knock it 'till you've tried it", and we've never tried that room before.
>>
File: Settling down 10.png (26KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 10.png
26KB, 960x517px
>>348908
>>349010
>>349029
>>349061
>>349076
>>349130

Jack gently knocks on the door, waiting for a response.

Xeri
"Come on, Jack... We're like family here, no need for that."

Xeri hits the door with her leg, busting it down. Jack sighs in an anoyyed tone. They both enter.

Jack Chitin
"I apologize for the door, we have arrived... for... the... hmm..."

Both Umbra and Gat look at the Jack and Xeri, a bit embarrassed. An awkward silence for a few moments.

Gat
"Ehh... there's some whipped cream left if you guys want... No?... Anybody?...", he said while honking the horn

Xeri licks her lips.

Xeri
"Oh boy, don't mind if I do!", she said while slowly walking to the scene

Jack grabs the back of her dress and pulls her back a bit.

Jack Chitin
"HE MEANT THE CREAM IN THE BOWL!"

Xeri
"Awwww...", she said in a disappointed tone

Umbra's face slowly turns red like a tomato.

Umbra
"I a-apologize for this, I totally forgot t-that the dinner meeting w-was today..."

Umbra snaps her fingers, dressing up and removing the shackles.

Possible actions
>Jack: "I'm s-sorry, I s-saw nothing..."
>Gat: "There's a perfectly logical explanation for this..."
>Umbra: "I'm sorry you had to witness this scene, please, follow me to the dining room."
>Xeri: [Eat the leftover whipped cream IN THE BOWL]
>Write-in
>>
>>349309
>All the options at the same time
No solid gat, wtf Grub?https://youtu.be/2P5qbcRAXVk
>>
>>349309
>Gat: "There's a perfectly logical explanation for this..."
"...we're both degenerates."
>Xeri. Don't spoil your appetite
>>
File: L2HF2nI.jpg (611KB, 819x1157px) Image search: [Google]
L2HF2nI.jpg
611KB, 819x1157px
>>349354
>that spoiler content
>slowly realizing the opportunity I missed
Time to end it all
>>
>>349374
>two 2's in the fifth row

Can't even do sudoku right
>>
File: 1452129890625.png (459KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1452129890625.png
459KB, 500x707px
>>349309
>>
>>349401
pls no bully ;_;

>>349423
>Gat with tits
Boner, why...

Working on the next scene, will post momentarily.
>>
File: Grub update schedule.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Grub update schedule.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>349449
>>
File: 4494e9e5c88e64fcded74c299f433ad9.jpg (121KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4494e9e5c88e64fcded74c299f433ad9.jpg
121KB, 1080x1080px
>>349449
Better be some Good old tren and jerrys™ Ice cream theyre eating
>>
File: Settling down 11.png (15KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 11.png
15KB, 960x517px
>>349354
>>349363

Jack Chitin
"I'm s-sorry, I s-saw nothing...", he said while blushing and covering his face

Gat
"There's a perfectly logical explanation for this... we're both... degenerates.", Gat said while slouching, a bit embarrassed, honking the horn a few times

Umbra
"I'm sorry you had to witness this scene, please, follow me to the dining room."

Jack Chitin
"R-Right then. Come on Xeri, let's go... Xeri?", he said with a confused tone trying to find Xeri

Xeri
"Oh Jack~", she said in a seductive tone

Jack turns around to see Xeri slipped into the torture rack, pointing at the whip with her eyes.

Jack Chitin
"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

Jack gets her out of the contraption and grabs her hand, pulling her with him while following Umbra.

Xeri
"Can I eat the cream at least?", she said in a cute and coy tone

Jack Chitin
"No, you'll ruin your appetite. Now stop fooling around, and let's go!"

Xeri
"But I wanna eat it! You're no fun!", she yells in a cute tone like an annoying child, puffing up her cheeks

Jack puts his palm on his face and lets out a tired sigh.

After a nice and relaxing dinner, Umbra serves dessert and some wine. The party changes the subject regarding the takeover of the provinces.

Umbra
"We could use your help with Urno, it's a bit more guarded than Casius."

Jack Chitin
"You can count on us. While Xeri and me take down Casius, you guys can do a scan of the current situation at Urno. Then we can talk about logistics and such."

Possible actions
>Ask about other gods and goddesses
>Slowly start packing and be on your way
>Write-in
>>
>>349652

Also, suggest to Xeri that you'd prefer something else for dessert.
>>
>>349652
Also, which Jack outfit is better:

Bandages Jack or Mask Jack?
>>
>>349693
It depends.

Tell me about Jack, why does he wear the mask?
>>
File: 4.png (113KB, 361x319px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
113KB, 361x319px
>>349652
Discuss how magnificent the sungod is
>>
>>349652
>Inquire Gat what exactly kind of kinky shit he was doing.

Also, Bandages Jack looks more casual, while Mask Jack looks more formal.
>>
>>349678
Bandage jack
>>
>>349652
Also ask about the horn
>>
File: Settling down 12.png (17KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 12.png
17KB, 960x517px
>>349678
>>349771
>>349835
>>350013

Xeri abruptly changes the subject.

Xeri
"So fleabag, I didn't know you're into that kind of stuff~"

Jack almost chokes on the apple pie. Umbra blushes a bit and Gat looks at her in a indifferent way, shrugging.

Gat
"You think you're so tough, huh buglady? How 'bout I say what you did?"

Xeri smiles in a mischievous way.

Xeri
"Do share~"

Umbra spits out her wine.

Umbra
"Gat, don't you dare!"

Jack looks a bit puzzled, trying to figure out the context of the conversation. Gat is taken aback by her response, he shifts his gaze towards the furious Umbra, then back to smug Xeri.

Gat
"Oh... you're good, buglady... you win this time."

Xeri blows him a kiss, satisfied with her small victory. She pulls her chair near Jack and wraps her hands around him, then slowly whispers into his ear.

Xeri
"This apple pie is good, but I like your cream one better~"

Jack spits out his wine and almost chokes, his face turning bright red like a tomato.

Xeri
"Haha, you're so easy, loverboy~", she kisses him on the cheek and places her head on his shoulder, giving him a warm hug

Umbra notices their relationship and comments.

Umbra
"It must feel... nice to have someone loving you like that...", she said with a sad sigh, a bit envious of Jack and Xeri

Xeri looks at Jack, and lets out a warm smile.

Xeri
"Truth be told, I'm lucky. Sometimes I can get pretty annoying, but Jack tolerates me every time. I wouldn't give him up for the world. ", she grabs Jack and wants to give him a handful of kisses in a comic fashion

Jack Chitin
"Xeri come on, I love you too, let's behave."

Even though it's a bit embarrassing, Jack is glad to have Xeri in his life. They both laugh, giving each other a quick kiss on the lips and then hug. Umbra notices the two lovebugs, her eyes tearing up a bit. Mixed emotions of envy and sadness go through her head.

Jack Chitin
"Ahem, so, what of the other gods and goddesses... Umbra, are you alright?"

Umbra
"Huh? Y-Yeah, I'm fine, just got s-something in my eye. Ahem, there are at least seven deities that will try to get into Elysia that I'm sure of. Me, Xeriana, Lua, Solaris and three others."

Jack Chitin
"What is this all about?"

Umbra
"Nobody really knows. The info I gathered speak of some sort of competition between the deities, with a prize of unlimited power for the victor."

Gat honks the jester horn. Everybody shifts their gaze towards Gat.

Gat
"What? I'm bored."

Umbra
"As I was saying... Velvet will do some more investigation on the matter."

Possible actions
>Continue with some more small talk
>Head back home with Xeri
>Write-in
>>
>>350067
>Continue with some more small talk
>"Do you know the other three?"
>>
>>350090
>>Continue with some more small talk
>>Head back home with Xeri
>>Write-in
>>>
> QM !iVhoosAZ9U (ID: j7gAGdTR) 07/08/16(Fri)23:17:01 No.350090▶
>>>350067
>>Continue with some more small talk
>>"Do you know the other three?"
this
>>
>>350090
agreed
>>
>>350097
fuck
I guess you could say I experienced a bug
>>
>>350067
Have you met any of them recently?
>>
File: Settling down 14.png (12KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 14.png
12KB, 960x517px
>>350090
>>350097
>>350103

Jack takes another sip of wine.

Jack Chitin
"So, how much do you know about the other three deities?"

Umbra
"Well, you know about me and Xeriana. Lua is the moon goddess, Solaris is the sun god. The other three, I don't have enough reliable info. I think that there is a female nature goddess, a male death god and the last one, I'm not sure."

Jack Chitin
"Have you met any of them recently?"

Umbra
"I've talked with Lua. She seems a very calm and collected deity, however her presence emanates a dreading aura. Solaris on the other hand is... charming to say the least, maybe a bit too much."

Suddenly Gat's snoring startles the party. Umbra is about to kill him but Jack signals her to let it go.

Jack Chitin
"Don't, it's getting pretty late for us as well. Thank you for the hospitality Umbra. The meals were amazing and you really know how to entertain your guests. It was a really fun time."

Umbra is taken aback by Jack's words and blushes a bit.

Umbra
"T-Thank you, I do try."

Jack shifts his gaze towards Xeri.

Jack Chitin
"Well then my little lewd bug, shall we get... back?"

Xeri fell asleep as well. Jack lets out a sigh.

Jack Chitin
"Before we pack our stuff and go, could you direct me to the bathroom?"

Umbra
"Go straight, then take a right turn, can't miss it.", she said while pointing at the corridor

Jack stands up and follows the path that Umbra told him. He enter the bathroom, only to be amazed of how luxurious it is.

Jack Chitin
"Man, I don't know why these deities want to leave this place for a shithole that is Elysia."

Jack starts to search for the urinals.

Jack Chitin
"Don't tell me... that I entered the woman's bathroom..."

Jack sighs, maybe he had a bit too much wine. Just as he tries to get out, he hears the door opening and slamming shut. He quickly hides in one of the stalls out of embarrassment. After a few moments someone enters the stall next to him and closes the door. Jack puts his palm on his face, a fine mess he got himself into. He tries to wait for the person to finish, only to hear quiet sobbing coming from the neighbouring stall.

Umbra
"Why... Lua, you promised me it would work out, you fucking bitch..."

It doesn't sound like a bit of sadness, the intonation feels much stronger, like she's devastated.

Possible actions
>Wait and listen
>Try to talk to Umbra
>Write-in
>>
>>350400
>Try to talk to Umbra
>"Uh, I'm in here."
If she questions your presence, tell her this was the only bathroom you saw.
>>
>>350400
Try to be a friend, ask what's wrong, or imitate a horn honking noise [/spoiler
>>
This >>350435
Anything I can help with or want to talk about?
>>
>>350400
>>350543
This and ask her if she has heard of the high elves.
https://youtu.be/qN80_7rNmcE
>>
>>350607
>that link
Holy shit, thanks for the laugh anon
What if Umbra secretly poisoned Gat and Xeri's apple pie, making the fall asleep, and is going to have her way with Jack in the bathroom?

All according to keikaku
>>
Sorry for the abrupt ending anons, but I ran out of time for today. Don't worry, I'll save your actions for the next scene. We'll continue tomorrow!

Once again, thank you everybody for participating! Depending on how we play our cards in tomorrow's session, we might learn a bit more about Umbra.
>>
>>350752
Ive just been constantly rewatching these two videos for the past few days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_x-x0gawck

I also like the theme of everyone fucks umbra. Xeri and Gat already had their whey.
YOUR TIME IS UP MY TIME IS NOW.
>>
>>350788
>Xeri and Gat already had their whey.
I'm now imagining Xeri and Gat in the gym doing deadlifts
>>
>>350897
And the sun god is whipping them into shape, like a Gordon Ramsay of fitness
>>
If Jack takes his mask off will he die?
>>
>>350925
"You call that fucking pthetic display push-ups? My grandma has better form than you, you fucking pussy!"
"That's racist."
>>
File: LeavingHumanityBehind.png (331KB, 526x568px) Image search: [Google]
LeavingHumanityBehind.png
331KB, 526x568px
>>350897
>>350925
CMOOOON
LETS GET BIG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qINY0IfwIj0
>>
>>351067
These memes are getting out of control
>>
>>351079
naturally.
>>
Sadly due to real life stuff getting in the way, there will be no session today. We continue tomorrow. I apologize for this inconvenience.
>>
>>352990
damnit i have my rpg session tomorow...
well good luck at getting into the crasy ones pantys tomorow
>>
We continue today! Sorry for the delay yesterday guys. I try to juggle my free time as best as I can, but sometimes things just pop up out of the blue. So yeah, I'll try to start a hour or two earlier. Will post exact time in a few hours.
>>
>>356277
damn I thought It was gonna start now
>>
>>356290
>damn I thought It was gonna start now
In a good or a bad way?

On a side note, all sessions start around 4 PM UTC to 10 PM UTC most of the time
>>
>>356294
>In a good
>>
>>356277
okay, this is the third time you've taken a break at the same time I go on vacation. What gives?
>>
>>356353
I went on some quality time with family, and by quality time, I mean vodka and squatting

On a side-note, we continue in 1 hour and 20 minutes!
>>
>>356469
Thats sounds like an awesome time indeed. How many litres did you squat?
>>
>>356612
Can't tell, everything went dark after the fourth vodka injection...
>>
>>356619
Only the fourth? A real Rossiyan would've taken at least a dozen before blacking out.
>>
it is of time for adventure, da?
>>
File: Settling down 15.png (13KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 15.png
13KB, 960x517px
>>350435
>>350543
>>350587
>>350607

Jack Chitin
"D-Do you need to talk?"

Umbra shrieks, startled by your presence.

Umbra
"What are you doing in the women's bathroom?! You pervert!"

Jack Chitin
"I'm s-sorry, it was a honest mistake!", he said in an apologetic tone

Umbra
"You wanted to take a peek, huh?! Well, no pretty girls here, only a mentally ill whore!"

Suddenly you hear glass breaking, like somebody punched a window or mirror.

Jack Chitin
"Lady Umbra, p-please calm down, I'll leave immediately!", he said while grabbing the stall doorknob

Umbra
"Yeah, just run away, like all of them! Wouldn't want to catch the crazy!"

Jack sighs in a sad tone and slowly exits the stall. However, he stops at the exit, feeling guilty about the whole situation. Jack walks towards Umbra's stall, trying to apologize. However, before he can speak up, he hears quiet sobbing and from the sound of it, muffled painful moans.

Jack Chitin
"Look, lady Umbra, I apologize for this misunderstanding. I just wanted to use the bathroom."

Umbra
"Just... leave me alone...", she said in a quiet sad tone

Jack slowly turns around and starts walking towards the exit again. A bright red liquid coming from underneath the stall door, catches his attention.

Jack Chitin
"No... don't tell me..."

Jack's face turns pale, a survival instinct kicks in and he opens the door only to find a shocking scene. She's grasping a glass shard and slowly cuts her skin. Lacerations all over her body, blood gushing out of her arms due to severed arteries.

Umbra
"What? Never seen an ugly whore before?"

Jack Chitin
"By the gods... what are you doing?!", he grabs her by the arm and picks her up from the floor

Umbra
"Let me go!"

Jack tries to process the situation. He remembers Xeri's realm, fearing that if Umbra dies in the Deity Realm, she'll die for good. Even though gods can be hard to kill, they can easily die by their own hand.

Jack Chitin
"Damn it, lady Umbra! What are you thinking?!"

Jack quickly grabs the wound and applies pressure, trying to stop the bleeding. Umbra resists however. After a few seconds, she grows weak in the knees and Jack catches her, sitting her down and resting her back on the bathroom wall.

Umbra
"Just... let me die... I can't anymore..."

Jack takes off his sweater and unties the his bandages. His woodland survival experience comes in handy, quickly mending the wounds, stopping the rapid bleeding.

Possible actions
>Yell at Umbra for what she did
>Try to calm her down and talk to her
>Write-in
>>
>>356662
Da, time of avantura has come!
>>
>>356667
>Try to call her down and talk
>>
>>356667
Is good to be back Grub (in my American accent)
>>
>>356667
"Come on now, you're not ugly nor a whore. I know your whole shtick is being crazy but that doesn´t make you any worse or a lesser person."
>>
>>356667
>>Try to calm her down and talk to her
>>
>>356667
>Write-In
Grab her boob and honk it.

If it doesn't make a honk noise, then you audibly will say "HONK HONK!"
>>
>>356697
>her boob
She'd have to have one for that
>>
File: Settling down 16.png (18KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 16.png
18KB, 960x517px
>>356674
>>356675
>>356682
>>356684
>>356697

Jack tries to slowly wrap the bandages over the lacerations, but Umbra tries to resist him.

Jack Chitin
"Look lady Umbra, I don't know what happened or what's going on, but I won't let you do this."

Umbra
"Let me go, I'll kill you!"

Jack Chitin
"Do what you must, but I won't let you die.", he said in a calm tone trying to bandage her up

Umbra is taken aback by the response, not expecting Jack to stay by her side. She slowly calms down and observes Jack's first aid techniques.

Umbra
"Don't bother with the heroics, if you want inside my panties, just gotta squeeze these miniature melons", she grabs her breasts while making honking noises

Jack Chitin
"Please lady Umbra, don't talk about yourself in such a demeaning way...",

Umbra starts laughing. After a few moments, she frowns, tears building up in her eyes. Jack stops the bleeding and lets out a sigh, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

Umbra
"Don't patronize me! What do you know of loneliness?!", she said in an angry tone while spitting in Jack's face

Jack closes his eyes and recoils. After a few seconds he wipes it away and lets out a sigh. He slowly unties the bandages around his chest and removes his masks, revealing the moving mouth and eyes. Umbra jumps a bit in shock, not expecting such a revelation.

Jack Chitin
"I've spent half of my life living in isolation, shunned by my own kin, with only the woodland creatures and flora to keep me company. I don't want to patronize you, nor do I wish you any animosity or harm. I want to show you that you can trust me... trust a friend, who knows what it means to be lonely..."

That's the second time Umbra's is left in shock, expecting that Jack would hit her, but he's shown her only kindness. Umbra slowly clenches her teeth, tears flowing down her face.

Umbra
"Please... kill me... I'm a monster...."

Jack lets out a painful gulp. Trying to suppress his emotions as well. The words that Umbra just uttered... they bring back some painful memories in Jack's own past.

Jack Chitin
"I can only assume... but it's about Gat, isn't it?"

Umbra
"Lua promised me... that he's the one... he is a powerful rogue, but what's the point of having someone by your side that doesn't love you for who you are..."

Jack's face descends into sadness, thinking of how Xeri behaved, even after he wanted to teach her about love. Umbra snaps him out of it by speaking up.

Umbra
"Just seeing you and Xeriana... I can only dream of that..."

Jack Chitin
"Looks can... be deceiving.", Jack said in a sad tone

Umbra looks at Jack in a mix of curiosity and confusion.

Possible actions
>Ask Umbra about the deal with Lua
>Ask Umbra if Gat did something cruel to her
>Write-in
>>
>>356819
>>Ask Umbra about the deal with Lua
>>Ask Umbra if Gat did something cruel to her

>>Tell her you would rather be with luna
>>
>>356819
>Write-In
Show Umbra the marks Xeri left on your body from feeding on you. Mention how she did this in the deity realm. Say how you love her, but it's kinda scary to think that her love includes inflicting unwanted pain and injury on you, without your consent. Say how you don't want to push her away, though, as then you'd be alone again. She's the only one who ever truly cared about you afterall.

Tell Umbra that she's not alone with the worries about her partner. Tell her that your there for her if she needs someone to talk to and that you hope she'll listen to your woes too; as friends. Then flash her the most sincere smile you can. Birds of a feather flock together
>>
>>356819
>Ask Umbra if Gat did something cruel to her
>>
>>356863
>>356836
these
>>
File: How disgusting.png (509KB, 714x532px) Image search: [Google]
How disgusting.png
509KB, 714x532px
>>356889
>>356836
>going for the Luna route
>not going for the NTR'd Umbra route
>>
>>356819
>Ask Umbra about the deal with Lua
>>356899
Implying Xeri-Umbra threesome isn't the best route
>>
>>356899
This kek
>>
>>356819
>write in
No words, just sit there and listen, hear her out
>>
>>356899
Well it all depends on whether the "dream" was real

Because then Luna is yuni trash
and Xeri-Umbra is godtier
>>
hello..
>>
File: Settling down 17.png (18KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 17.png
18KB, 960x517px
>>356836
>>356863
>>356875
>>356889
>>356899
>>356903
>>356904
>>356935
>>356936

Jack Chitin
"You mentioned Lua... care to explain what happened?", he said while showing a warm smile, signalling Umbra that he wants to listen to her troubles

Jack Chitin
"I want to know a bit more about you, lady Umbra."

Umbra looks at Jack in awe, slowly wiping her tears.

Umbra
"She contacted me and promised me that Gat would be a great champion for me. She was pretty sweet and caring, but now I think she just used me for her own plans..."

Umbra
"I was hoping... that Gat would love me for who I am, but it looks like he has his own plans. Even a deviant fuck like Gat doesn't want me. Guess I'm an ugly abomination, fated to be alone.", she lets out a sad sigh

Jack Chitin
"If you're an ugly abomination, what am I?", he said in a comic tone

Jack opens his demon mouth and shows the tongue, trying to cheer up Umbra. Surprisingly, Umbra finds it funny and chuckles. Jack lets out a small smile, happy to cheer her up. An awkward silence for a few seconds before Umbra speaks up.

Umbra
"Jack... how does it feel to be loved?"

Jack shows her the wounds Xeri did to him.

Jack Chitin
"She loves me, but sadly in a way that hurts me. Sometimes without my consent. I don't want to push her away, I'm hoping that she might understand me as a human, but the chances are slim. She returned the lust, but she didn't return my love. So lady Umbra, sadly I can't give you an answer since I don't know how it feels myself.", he shows Umbra a warm smile

Umbra
"Gat told me about a Lunar Priestess... what about her?"

Jack blushes and lets out a sad sigh.

Jack Chitin
"She has a special place in my heart, but she wants me to be someone else, someone who she thinks I should be. I don't know what to think anymore. I fear that the same thing is happening with Xeriana, she wants me to be her perfect killing machine, and embrace the malice."

A moment of silence.

Umbra
"Why... why are you talking with me? I'm a worthless and mentally ill person..."

Jack Chitin
"How can you say that? You made a delicious dinner and desert, it was a pleasure to talk to you, and I think that you are a very interesting person."

Umbra blushes and lets out a small smile. A moment later, Umbra starts to fidget a bit, looks like she wants to ask something, but hesitates.

Umbra
"If you would win the war and claim the prize... what would you wish for?"

Jack looks at her in confusion.

Possible action
>"Wait, what do you mean?"
>Ask Umbra what she would wish for instead
>Write-in
>>
>>357003
Hi
>>
>>357003
Sorry for the slower updates, having a bit of trouble with scenes, so it might take a bit more time on some scenes.
>>
>>357009
>"A foursome. You interested?"
>>
>>357009
>Well, I simply just want to be happy with Xeri. If it means killing others and claiming that prize, then so be it. Umm... no offence.
>>
>>357009
>"That the war never happened."
>>
File: sugoi.gif (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sugoi.gif
23KB, 200x200px
>>357099
>"That the war never happened."
I just want to say that I love each and every reply that you guys make, bu this one caught me off guard. That was... beautiful.

Are we going down the hotblooded hero Jack route?
>>
>>357118
>bu this one caught me off guard. That was... beautiful.
T-thank you senpai
>>
>>357099
Seconding this
>>
>>356727
oh man. SAVAGE
>>
>>357099
Seconded
>>
>>357099
This with a side of never-getting-bitten-by-the-forest-grub
>>
File: Settling down 18.png (26KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 18.png
26KB, 960x517px
>>357028
>>357066
>>357099
>>357145
>>357241

Jack Chitin
"Can I ask you something?"

Umbra nods.

Jack Chitin
"We're alone here, right? Nobody can find out about this, even in my memories?"

Umbra nods again.

Jack thinks for a moment and look at Umbra with a determined look on his face.

Jack Chitin
"That the war never happened... So many innocent blood spilled already. Maybe Xeriana wouldn't be so determined to kill, maybe... I just want to be happy, I don't want to harm people. Nobody deserves to be miserable, nobody deserves to be lonely.", he said while pointing at Umbra with a smile

Umbra clenches her teeth, tears building up in her eyes

Jack Chitin
"I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean that y-you were, I mean, I didn't want t-to..."

Umbra
"Why... why, are you so nice to me? I'm mentally ill, I can't have a normal conversation, I can't show my feelings without hurting myself or someone else... I'm a freak..."

Jack Chitin
"Hey... if it makes you feel any better, it takes one to know one. I mean, I'm sweating like a pig here, I can't even talk to a woman without having spastic movement, or constantly fearing that I will say or do something weird. I think... no, I know that you don't want to hurt others, you just don't know how, due to the loneliness. Similarly like... me..."

For the first time ever, Umbra puts on her glasses on her own will, without Velvet or someone else telling her to do so, anticipating Jack's response. Jack looks at her in a curious way.

Umbra
"I look ugly, don't I... Everybody laughs...", she said slowly taking them off

Jack grabs her hand, takes the glasses and puts it on Umbra.

Umbra
"You look... beautiful. Never let anybody change who you are. You are beautiful, lady Umbra."

Umbra looks at Jack in awe, tears flowing down her face while blushing. Suddenly a weird feeling inside Jack's chest, his heart is racing, he's slowly getting lost in Umbra's eyes. Jack thinks to himself.

Jack Chitin
[By the gods, what am I saying?! No... what is this feeling in my chest? Why does she look so beautiful? Why does her hair smell so good? What... what's going on?! This isn't my usual nervousness... no, this is just like when I met Lun... no... am I in... do I... Umbra...]

Slowly everything else seem to fade in Jack's head, everything but Umbra. It feels like time slowed down to a stop, it feels like he spend over an hour just looking into Umbra's face. Suddenly, something hits Jack's chest. He looks down to notice that Umbra hugged him, placing her head on his chest, bawling and yelling, tears flowing down her face.

Jack thinks to himself. He thinks of all the lonely nights in the forest.

Jack Chitin
[Xeri can't see me here. Nobody... nobody deserves to suffer like this...]

Jack wraps his arms around Umbra and hugs her tight.

Possible actions
>"Just... let it all out"
>"It's alright, I'm here"
>Write-in
>>
>>357265
>"Just... let it all out"
>>
>>357275
This
Plus kiss and then smash
>>
>>357310
You called?
>>
>>357310
Cucking gat? Im in!
>>
>>357265
>"It's alright, I'm here"
Then gently pet her hair. and go in closer for a kiss
>>
>>357310
Seconding

Xeri got her turn, so why shouldn't we?
>>
Hmm, interesting replies. I'll get right on it! Just have to take a short break to eat, then I'll be right back!

I still have time for 2-3 scenes for today's session, so don't go anywhere, we'll be right back!
>>
>>357332
Everyone does umbra
That shit doesnt even count as cheating.
>>
>>357390
Everyone except Gat apparently
>>
>>357275
This. Don't kiss or smash though. We're not gonna cuck our friend over such a sudden feeling.
>>
>>357265
>"It's alright, I'm here, and if you need somebody to talk to I'll always be here for you."
>>
I will post the next scenes in a while, having some IRL stuff to take care of. Sorry for the delay again.
>>
>>357566
Alright, it's taken care of, sorry for the delay again, working on the next scene. Just wanted to give an update.
>>
>>357265
Platonic feels please
>>
File: Settling down 19.png (16KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 19.png
16KB, 960x517px
>>357275
>>357310
>>357319
>>357321
>>357332
>>357390
>>357544
>>357694

Jack Chitin
"It's alright, just let it all out."

Umbra continues to cry her eyes out.

Jack Chitin
"Here, this might be a bit more comfortable."

Jack slowly sits the devastated Umbra on the ground. He then sits behind her, wrapping his arms and hugs her tight. Umbra continues to cry, letting out all the repressed emotions and finally ridding herself of a great burden. Umbra notices several droplets falling on her shoulder.

Umbra
"Jack... I'm sorry if I made you sad..."

Jack Chitin
"It's alright, it's just that I'm remembering all those cold and lonely nights, the same feeling you had. I've grown accustomed to it somewhat, but it breaks my heart knowing that someone close feels that burden, that suffering."

Umbra
"Oh Jack..."

She grabs Jack's hands and holds them tight, continuing to dispel all the negative emotions that have been inside her for all these decades. After half an hour of crying and calming down, they both relax a bit. Umbra speaks up.

Umbra
"Thank you Jack... your caring embrace, it is such a warm and soothing feeling... I've never been this happy and at ease in my entire life... thank you..."

Jack Chitin
"No need to thank me, this is what family, or in this case, friends are for."

Jack thinks to himself

Jack Chitin
[Damn it, why won't my heart calm down?! Why do I feel so happy embracing her? The warmth of her body, her presence... Is it because she doesn't want to harm me, unlike Xeri? Is it the fact that she just wants to feel loved? That's what I've been searching my whole life...]

Suddenly Umbra breaks his trail of thought.

Umbra
"I hope this isn't awkward for you..."

Jack Chitin
"Not at all. You had so much pain in your heart, lady Umbra. I'm glad that you are feeling better. You're a beautiful woman and you deserve to be lov..."

Jack thinks to himself.

Jack Chitin
[Fucking hell! What the fuck am I saying?! Oh man, I feel like my heart is going to let out any moment now...]

An awkward silence, you're not sure if Umbra caught that last part. However you notice that she started to fidget a bit, like she's wants to say something.

Possible actions
>Finish the sentence, "You deserve to be loved, lady Umbra."
>Wait for her to say something
>Write-in
>>
>>357755
>Wait for her to say something
>>
>>357782
Seconded
If sexual advances occur, ignore
Xeri was torn apart over a kiss, how do you think fucking someone else will go? Plus we can die as Jack, and I'd hope to avoid that fate, even at the cost of hate orgies.
>>
>>357793
>Xeri was torn apart over a kiss, how do you think fucking someone else will go?
Just a reminder that this time she won't know about it, while in the Deity Realm, you are shielded from other deities trying to pry into your mind and the memories can't be accessed later on.

How's that possible and why is it so, we will find out later in the quest.
>>
>>357806
Thanks for the clarification.
>>
>>357806
>this time she won't know about it
Do you think she wouldn't get just a bit suspicious about both Umbra and Jack going to the bathroom for god knows how long?
Anyway, I still think fug is a good option
>>
>>357821
>Do you think she wouldn't get just a bit suspicious about both Umbra and Jack going to the bathroom for god knows how long?
You're forgetting that both Gat and Xeri fell asleep at the dinner table and it took a good minute of walking towards the bathroom, so any noise wouldn't reach them to wake them up
>>
>>357826
Are there conventional days in this Realm? Like a sun and moon, for Gat and Xeri to note have passed.
>>
>>357755
>Finish the sentence, "You deserve to be loved, lady Umbra."
+1 to our harem
>>
>>357834
I was thinking of explaining a bit more about the Deity Realm in the future. For now we know that it seems to be a "living organism" of some sort, and that it's basically a sandbox where the deity inside can do whatever they want. As for the physical appearance, everything looks like dark space, a dark void until the deity summons something inside.
>>
>>357755
>>"Just like everyone"
>> "You deserve to be loved, lady Umbra."
>>"You can call on me as a friend"
>>
>>357848
The best way to think about it is that the Deity Realm is a shared building with lots of rooms, and each deity has their own room that they can do stuff in.
>>
>>357854
>Umbra gets stuck in an abusive relationship
>and gets friendzoned by the only decent guy in the series
Worst outcome
>>
>>357854
Let's Become the big brother we were meant to be
>>
Hmm, a lot of different actions, this is going to be interesting! I'll start work on the next scene, will take under consideration if other anons post in the meantime.
>>
>>357859
So basically all gods are roommates in this universe?

Have you thought about making a sitcom?
>>
>>357898
>Have you thought about making a sitcom?
I thought about it

>Lua drinking coffee and reading a book
>Solaris busts open the door with his foot and flexes his muscles
>[Laugh track]
>Ey bby
>[Laugh track]
>So u wanna
>[Laugh track]
>fuck?
>[Laugh track]

Bazinga!

KILL ME
>>
>>357921
I think we can do better

>Jack is sitting in a chair, reading
>Gat bursts in, angrily
>Jack:"So, di you get your new licence plates?"
>Gat:"You fucking bet I did! But the dumb slut down at the DMV mixed up my plate! I got some faggot's vanity plate instead!"
>"So what does it say?"
>Gat sighs. "Assman."
>Jack: "Assman?"
>Gat: "That´s right Jack, I'm Gat, the assman!"
>Jack: "Always thought of you as more of a titsman myself."

Seinfeld ensues
>>
>>357965
>Seinfeld
Noice

Also, posting the next scene in a few minutes!
>>
>>357965
>>357972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

>Lua gives Umbra the spicy keychain.wav
>>
>>357972
Few minutes
It's been 40

Grub senpai, never change~
>>
>>358087
Grub is going to update soon... right?
>>
>>358121
He's writing a pilot for the shitcom
>>
File: Settling down 20.png (114KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
Settling down 20.png
114KB, 960x517px
>>357782
>>357793
>>357846
>>357854

Jack waits for Umbra to say something, but the awkward silence lasts for a few moments. You slowly feel a bit tired, all this emotional stress combined with the lack of sleep is slowly catching up to you.

Jack Chitin
"Aren't you a bit tired, lady Umbra? A lot of things happen in the last hour. I could use some rest, it was quite the day."

Jack slowly starts to stand up, but feels someone tugging him on the arm.

Umbra
"Wait! Can we cuddle a bit more... I mean, c-can we sit l-like this some more?", she asks in a coy tone

Jack tries to process what she just said.

Jack Chitin
[Did she just... what did she mean...]

Jack slowly sits back behind Umbra and hugs her, she fidgets a bit in his embrace, trying to make herself comfortable. She's definitely enjoying this moment, the question is, in what context. As soon as he hugs her again, Jack's heart start to race again.

Umbra
"I... I don't want for this moment... to ever end... but sadly all good things come to an end...", she said in a shy tone, gripping Jack's arm, slowly sobbing

Jack makes an audible gulp, and takes a deep breath

Jack Chitin
"M-Maybe... maybe it doesn't have to e-end..."

Jack thinks to himself.

Jack Chitin
[At this point, I'll just kill myself...]

An awkward silence for a few seconds, Jack starts to sweat. Umbra suddenly turns around and kneels in front of Jack, a bit embarrassed, not wanting to look him into his eyes.

Umbra
"Jack... I... I mean... really? You d-don't want for it t-to end?"

Jack grabs Umbra's head and focuses her gaze into his eyes.

Jack Chitin
"Umbra... when I look at you... I don't feel any lust toward you, yet my heart races like crazy. You're looking for someone to talk to and enjoy their company, respecting each other for who they are, not wanting to change each other. I feel the same."

Umbra
"Jack... what about Xerian..."

Tears start to build up in Jack's eyes.

Jack Chitin
"To hell with everything! I finally found someone that is like me... someone that doesn't want to meddle with my mind. Even before this heart-warming moment, you wanted to push me away... because you didn't want to hurt me..."

Umbra
"Jack...", tears start to glide down her face

Jack Chitin
"I had to say it... I'm sorry and I understand if you don't feel the sa..."

Suddenly Umbra puts his palm on Jack's cheek and slowly kisses him. Not out of lust, not out of some raging passion, no tongue wrestling, no animalistic groping, only pure love. After a few seconds she pushes back and they both look at each other.

Umbra pulls out a jester horn and honks it with a coy smile. They both start laughing and hug each other, resting on the wall.

Umbra
"Thank you... Jack...", she said with a warm smile

Possible actions
>"So what now?"
>Continue hugging each other
>Write-in
>>
>>358202
>Continue hugging each other
>Then start a secret affair
>>
>>358202
Oh man
>>
>>358087
>>358121
>>358134

Once again, I apologize for these delays.It would be earlier if I didn't have some shit to take care of in the meantime
>>
>>358234
Things are super complex
also
>"So what now?"
>>
>>358235
Don't worry senpai, just teasing.

Got nowhere else to be anyway.
>>
>>358202
"So what now?"
I guess just try to keep these two uninvolved, as I see some ways things could go south.

Sidebar - Can gods change champions if one is killed?
>>
>>358274
Champion is killed, for clarification.
>>
>>358255
>Things are super complex
Yeah, things are gonna get really complicated soon.

>>358256
>Don't worry senpai, just teasing.
I know, it's cool. Still I'm sorry for these interruptions today, I usually tend to free up my schedule to do sessions, but things get in the way sometimes

>>358274
>Can gods change champions if one is killed?
Soon we'll get answers in the quest itself. It's time to officially start this war in a world wide event!

Sadly my time for today is up. We continue tomorrow with a new thread, there won't be a break since I had one yesterday. I'll be here for a few more moments, so you know the drill by now, ask away if you guys have some questions and feedback.

I didn't even think of things going down this route, but I'm not complaining, it open new and even more interesting doors! Chaotic times ahead!
>>
>>358202
>write-in
Pat her on the head and sigh
"I'll be honest and say that I'm confused and anxious. This is all happening so fast. I'm not even sure what this all is..."
Then start worrying about Gat and Xeri, preferably audibly. Umbra may know how to solve, or at least alleviate, the sudden problems that come with this mutual affection between you two; she's lived MUCH longer than you after all, we can expect her to at least have watched this sort of scenario unfold in the past. Also, it's good to get her input on this entire thing.
>>
>>358339
>Chaotic times ahead!
this is going to be fun but FUUUCCKK is it going to be emotionaly stressful
>>
I'll change this >>358255
to>>358358
>>
>>358358
supportin
>>
Maybe gat and xeri now? They seem a little compatiblr
>>
File: pat.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
pat.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>358358
>Pat her on the head
MY FUCKING HEART, HNNNNNGGGGG

>>358427
Gat and Xeri
Hmmm
Hmmmmmmm~

Well my dear anons, that's it from me for today! We continue tomorrow!

Sweet dreams!
I hope everybody has sweet dreams of thicc Luna!
>>
>>358339
Can Jack travel into the Deity realm without Xeri noticing? If so, this could get spicy.
>>
>>358440
I'd like to answer that now, but better to leave it for tomorrow, I was thinking of explaining it through the quest

>this could get spicy
Time to honk those mini melons
>>
>>358435
night grub
hopefully I don't dream too hard ;)
>>
>>358435
Gee Umbra how come you can have 2 Champions?
>>
Umbra is too adorable
>>
>>358466
No skins!
>>
File: blitzkrieg now!.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
blitzkrieg now!.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
grub, dude, as adorable as you made umbra today there is just no way jack or us for that matter wont do everything we can to make her happy.
fucking love how this turned out.
once more, best writefaggotry ever.

so then let god war one beginn!
>>
File: 446_1_.png (43KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
446_1_.png
43KB, 400x279px
>wake up
>remember i didn't participate last sesh
>check thread
>mfw
I have had the feeling that something like this would happen desu. But the real question is howto break up with buglady? or are we /haremending/ now? And i have a vague idea for a counterreaction when xeri eventually finds out and goes apeshit. Will be saving it on a text document for the future.
>>
>>359362
no idea if harem ending will ever be posible, with xeri being as yandere as she is.
thing is though we just gave umbra a break from all her psychological damage, (no idea if it was just temporary though)
pushing umbra into the right direction, but she still have to keep going to become "cured" of her damage.
if we can do something like that for xeri as well, shit we might actually make functioning woman out of those two dieties.
if this continues we will give jack the prestige class psychologist^^
>>
>>358458
You can never dream too hard

>>358466
>>358859
Time to break the old, and construct the new!

>>358612
>Umbra is too adorable
Just you wait!

>>359147
Thanks for the kind words, anon!
>so then let god war one begin!
SOON

>>359362
>But the real question is howto break up with buglady?
VIOLENTLY

>>359600
>no idea if harem ending will ever be posible, with xeri being as yandere as she is.
Good point

>no idea if it was just temporary though
Good catch, we'll have to see

>pushing umbra into the right direction, but she still have to keep going to become "cured" of her damage.
We potentially found our soulmate, you know what they say, third time's the charm!

>if we can do something like that for xeri as well
Who's gonna break the news to her about Umbra now?
Maybe it's better to do it at a safe distance

Greetings fellow anons, we continue today! Around 2-3 hours from now.
>>
>>359680
Luna is our soulmate

but only if we didnt fuck gat.

I AINT GETTING USED GOODS

besides umbra but thats a one night stand
>>
>>359680
>Who's gonna break the news to her about Umbra now?
obviously we ask carnifex
>>
File: mah nigga.jpg (224KB, 708x847px) Image search: [Google]
mah nigga.jpg
224KB, 708x847px
>>359711
>>
>>359680
Disregard bitches
Impregnate Cat ass (trophe)

On a more serious note Umbra is too crazy for me. We should stick with xeri.
>>
File: disappoint.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>359845
>On a more serious note Umbra is too crazy for me

>Not wanting to stick dick in crazy
>>
File: Motoknight.jpg (39KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
Motoknight.jpg
39KB, 500x371px
>>359845
how do you expect to ride shiny and chrome to valhalla with an altitude like that?
>>
File: 1465848653550.jpg (13KB, 541x384px) Image search: [Google]
1465848653550.jpg
13KB, 541x384px
>>359854
>>359878

After meeting a girl with all crazy red flags in real life and dating for a few weeks i can safely say that i will not repeat that mistake. Instead of dealing with her drama forever i left the human world far behind and hit the gym.
>>
File: terror gains.jpg (74KB, 780x567px) Image search: [Google]
terror gains.jpg
74KB, 780x567px
>>359883
got a solaris sabotour in out mids
>>
File: MaskedPiana.png (260KB, 526x568px) Image search: [Google]
MaskedPiana.png
260KB, 526x568px
>>359887
I am a real fucking bugboy and you know it. You know what? Dont even fucking talk to me anymore. Seriously. Im fucking; im here to train im not here to talk.
>>
>how do you expect to ride shiny and chrome to valhalla with an altitude like that?
A little spoiler for the future, we will meet a race of creatures that will behave like War Boys from Mad Max.

More deities, more champions and more races in the future. Time to explore that map and conquer lands!

I will need to make a bestiary soon as well. So far the races/species in the world:
>Humans, Swamp Walkers, Yuni, Deities
I have a feeling I'm forgetting something...

>>359883
>>359887
>>359951
PRAISE THE GAINS!

We continue in 1 hour and 15 minutes, ON THE DOT!
>>
>>360036
shadow creatures and those big bugs that the cult had?
>>
File: chaos request forms.jpg (564KB, 734x737px) Image search: [Google]
chaos request forms.jpg
564KB, 734x737px
>>360036
>a tribe that akts like mad max warboys
warhammer orcs?
dude if we got to fight the WAAAGH! then i call dibs on a blessing from the god of rip and tair
>>
File: adam_by_littlecutter-d9q0q7l.png (418KB, 1024x1006px) Image search: [Google]
adam_by_littlecutter-d9q0q7l.png
418KB, 1024x1006px
>>360160
then we acheeve the most wicked of gains
>>
File: clusterfun_by_jessyruiz-d77ctr8.png (1MB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
clusterfun_by_jessyruiz-d77ctr8.png
1MB, 1024x728px
and because im bored here a showing of chaos having fun
>>
>>360160
>>360237
>>360269
>Chaos
HERETIC

>>360126
You're right, I forgot about Shadowlings and Buzzers
>>
>>360315
>heresy
orks is best.
>>
File: heresy suppressed.jpg (96KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
heresy suppressed.jpg
96KB, 640x480px
>>360315
>>
File: skitarri.jpg (155KB, 900x546px) Image search: [Google]
skitarri.jpg
155KB, 900x546px
>>360326
>orks is best
We all know that Skitarii a best.

>Relying on flesh
>2016
Come on, son

Damn it, I should be writing the next scene instead of browsing 40k figurines
>>
File: New leaf 1.png (14KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
New leaf 1.png
14KB, 960x517px
>>358216
>>358255
>>358274
>>358358
>>358384
>>358398

After the emotional wild ride has come to an end, bot Umbra and Jack relax and enjoy each other's company. Jack breaks the silence.

Jack Chitin
"So, where do we go from here?"

Umbra
"I don't know... a lot of stuff happened in the last hour. I'm not quite sure myself..."

Jack pats her on the head and sighs.

Jack Chitin
"I'll be honest and say that I'm confused and anxious. This is all happening so fast. I'm not even sure what this all is. Also, regarding Gat and Xeriana... oh man, this is going to be rough."

Umbra
"Yeah...", she said in a sad and worried tone

Jack kisses her head and hugs her tight, trying to cheer her up. He continues to slowly pet her head.

Jack Chitin
"I don't care what I have to go through, whatever happens, I'm not gonna leave you."

Umbra starts to quietly sob.

Jack Chitin
"Hey, what's wrong?", he said in a quiet and caring voice

Umbra
"I'm just so happy... also everytime you pet my head, I just want to cry again...", she quietly chuckles

Jack was caught off guard by that remark and lets out a muffled laugh.

Umbra
"So... are we going to return back to the dining room?", she asks a bit worried

Possible actions
>"Wait, let's talk about a short term plan."
>"Alright, let's lay low for now, we can meet again later."
Write-in
>>
>wait and talk about short term plan
gotta strategize, people always say love is like war so we need a battleplan worth a damn
>>
>>360460
>>"Wait, let's talk about a short term plan."
Lets Smash
Then
>>"Alright, let's lay low for now, we can meet again later."
>>
>>360486
yes, we need a plan to bang
>>
>>360460
No lewds
This is obviously a devious trap
If you lewd umbra prepare to get blackmailed 5 and slandered
>>
>>360460
>write-in
Ask her if she would be able to deal with the fallout that would happen if you two got together.

There's no point in getting together if you're going to just get torn apart (literally) immediately after.
>>
>>360460
>>360525
the freaky thing is that this might actually be a thing, what if jack were to be intimate with umbra (with or without fug) and by that becoming her champion as well?
can one serve two masters?
ask her that during the stratigic meeting in the ladys room
>>
>>360525
This
>>
File: New leaf 2.png (14KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
New leaf 2.png
14KB, 960x517px
>>360480
>>360486
>>360525
>>360533
>>360534
>>360543
>>360655

Umbra and Jack stand up and dust themselves off. They hug each other. After a few moments, Umbra blushes a bit.

Umbra
"You know... can we maybe... I mean, I've never d-done it before..."

Jack catches the context and his face turns red like a tomato.

Jack Chitin
"Let's focus on surviving f-first. Once we settle d-down and most of the burning issues are r-resolved, then I'll be more than h-happy to. Also, I think we can't do it u-until we get to know each other more.", he said while kissing her forehead

Umbra's face turns bright red as well.

Umbra
"Y-You're right... I got a b-bit carried away.", she buries her face in Jack's chest, trying to hide her embarrassment

Jack pets her head again, and chuckles.

Jack Chitin
"D-Don't worry. I'm just glad that I met you."

Jack Chitin
"I think it's best we lay low for now. I can visit you whenever you need my company. I think we should focus on conquering Urno and Casius, then we'll see what happens next. What do you think?"

Umbra
"Yeah, that sounds good. Xeriana doesn't seem like the pacifist type, I'm a bit afraid how she'll react. Also, even though Gat does love me they way I want, I don't know how he'll react as well. There's the issue of champion service as well."

Jack Chitin
"We'll figure something out. As long as we stay by each other's side."

Umbra lets out a smile and buries her head into Jack's chest again, hugging him tight. Jack takes her hand and places his palm on hers.

Jack Chitin
"Here, I don't have any presents to give you at the moment, so I want to give you my heart. It's in yours hands now.", he said with a smile

Umbra starts to tear up and gently kisses Jack again. After a moment she wipes her tears and tries to lighten up the mood.

Umbra
"Here, I want to give you mine as well."

Umbra opens up her ribcage like a trapdoor in a comic fashion, and pulls out her bleeding heart and throws it in Jack's hands. Jack is startled a bit, but starts laughing.

Jack Chitin
"Umbra, what the hell, haha."

Umbra snaps her fingers and the heart explodes into flickering shadows. Jack starts clapping at the theatrical performance. Umbra is caught off guard, it was a long time since someone enjoyed her jokes. She blushes and shows a coy smile while taking a short bow.

Both Jack and Umbra embrace each other for a few gentle kisses, however, they are startled by a peculiar sound, coming from nearby.

Jack Chitin
"Wait, do you hear that? It's sound like... moaning?!", he whispers to Umbra

Muffled arousing moans radiate from a nearby bathroom stall.

Possible actions
>Stealthily investigate the source
>Call out the source
>Write-in
>>
>>360696
>>
>>360696
>stealthily investigate the source
I wish Xeri would stop fucking Gat in there, we're trying to find a way to keep her and Gat from finding out we're cheating on them.
>>
>>360714
Kek. Gat is actually cucking us while we're trying to cuck gat. This shit is just too hilarious.
>>
>>360722
If he really is, I'd honestly begin laughing.

Instead of hostility, we'd probably grow closer. With his help, we may be able to get a proper harem end (with Gat and Jack having a harem of Luna, Xeri, and Umbra).

That'd be a good end.
>>
>>360696
V-velvet?
>>
>>360726
Seconding this.
>>
>>360696
investigate all sneaky like, it has been a while since jack had a chance to hone his voyour skills.
and the whole time jack repeats in his head "please be xiri nd get, please be xeri and gat"
never even realizing how kinky he is becomming hoping for a wife swap
>>
>>360726
>Two men
>Three women
>Harem
That's just an open relationship
>>
>>360696

>>
>>360824
you forgot velvet and all the other good looking woman out there we will meet over time.
harems take time to build
>>
File: New leaf 3.png (17KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
New leaf 3.png
17KB, 960x517px
>>360714
>>360722
>>360726
>>360736
>>360767
>>360770
>>360824
>>360834

Jack tells Umbra to stay put. He slowly sneaks up to the keyhole and takes a peek. Before he looks, he thinks to himself.

Jack Chitin
[I swear if Gat is fucking Xeri in there... well, I'd be honestly relieved.]

Jack takes a peek. Suddenly his face turns bright red, he starts to sweat and is about to faint. He slowly wobbles back to Umbra.

Umbra
"Jack! What happened, what did you see?!", she whispers in a worried tone

Jack Chitin
"Well... I, she, hehe.... she's touching... and... calling out for..."

Due to the fatigue and emotional stress from before, this was the last nail in Jack's coffin, he faints.

Umbra
"Jack!"

Umbra snaps her fingers and summon a giant cannon.

Umbra
"Alright, nobody messes with my man!", she said while lighting the fuse, letting out a maniacal laugh

Jack slowly regains conciousness, and notices the scene. With the possible consequences that cross his mind, the adrenaline rush makes him jump towards the canon to blow out the fuse.

Jack Chitin
"No wait!"

Umbra looks at you in confusion. Jack sighs and blushes again.

Jack Chitin
"It's just V-Velvet."

Umbra
"Wait... WHAT?!"

Velvet
"H-Hello, lady Umbra..."

Umbra
"Oh, it's just her... wait... you've been spying on me, while I was letting out my most deepest and intimate emotions?! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Velvet shrieks in a girly tone. Jack grabs Umbra and signals her to let it go and calm down, he pats her head again, hastily pacifying her.

Possible actions
>Let Umbra scold Velvet
>Tell Velvet to join the conversation
>Write-in
>>
>>360983
Let velvet join in, also did she get aroused by lovey dovey talk? If so velvet sounds like someone who would be overwelmed by public hand holding
>>
>>361007
She's a giant prude, so deviant stuff like hand holding, like you mentioned, would probably send her into a coma
>>
>>360983
The more, the merrier, right?
>>
>>360983
I-Is she gay for Umbra? "Girls can't love girls", huh?
>>
>>361016
>coma from hand holding
That would be terrifiying and cute at the same time [/spoiler
>>
>>360983
>Let Velvet join the conversation
Also whisper to Umbra that she was calling her name while schlicking. She should probably know that.
>>
>>360983
We gotta pay for her silence
>>
File: New leaf 4.png (10KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
New leaf 4.png
10KB, 960x517px
>>361007
>>361016
>>361028
>>361037
>>361051
>>361080
>>361084

The still furious Umbra yells at Velvet.

Umbra
"Get out of there right now! Show your face this instant!"

Suddenly the door opens a bit, and an audible pop noise echoes from the stall. In one hand she presents her head, and in the other a white flag.

Velvet
"I surrender, p-please don't s-shoot!"

After a few moments of yelling and a few hits to the back of the head, Umbra calms down and lets Velvet speak up.

Velvet
"Please lady U-Umbra, calm down, it was a-an accident, I s-swear! I needed to go to the b-bathroom and then a-all of this h-happened...", she slowly screws her head back on

Umbra
"What were you doing inside there in the meantime, anyway?! What were those noises?!"

Velvet's face turns bright red and her knees start to shake, like she's about to faint. However, someone decided to cover her back.

Jack Chitin
"Don't be harsh on her Umbra. You're a woman, you know that sometimes... you women need to... I mean..."

Umbra
"...brush our teeth?", she said in a sincere tone, not catching the context

Jack Chitin
"Wait, what... no, I mean... YES, YES that's e-exactly what I meant, you see, d-dental hygiene is important... she sure rubbed... I-I-I-I m-mean, she sure brushed good, HAHA!"

Velvet blushes and looks at Jack in embarrassment. He thinks to himself.

Jack Chitin
[BY THE GODS WHAT AM I SAYING?! SHE SURE RUBBED GOOD?! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!]

Umbra
"Well, don't let it happen again!"

Both Velvet and Jack let out a sigh in relief.

Velvet
"Lady Umbra, please d-don't get mad, but I m-made notes like always, and I want to t-talk to you and Jack about this situation. I think that I m-might have found out some critical information. Even though it m-might sound weird, the r-recent events that took place here, are a-actually the missing puzzles.", she said in an excited tone, eager to share info and answer any questions

Possible actions
Note: The choices wont cause any consequences, I just want to see what interests the players the most out of the following topics. You can pick multiple choices. Feel free to add to the questions or make up your own.
>Ask about Lua's treachery
>Ask about the Deity War in general
>Ask about Umbra/Jack relationship
>Ask about specific deities
>Ask about the Deity War prize
>Write-in
>>
>>361247
This quest never ceases to bring a smile one way or another, also my I'd seems to have changed 4 times in the past hour, does cell service do that?
Also,
>ask about lua + Umbra and Jack
could this imply lua had something to do with xeri choosing Jack? Or how Luna and Jack get separated? Or why gat and Umbra are so incompatible? really makes me think unironically
>>
>>361247
>all of the choices
>>
>>361298
>Ask Velvet how much she enjoyed the spectacle, without Umbra hearing.
>>
>>361247
>Write-In
Ask about the deity realm and if there is a petting zoo around this area
>>
File: sweat.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>361298
>also my I'd seems to have changed 4 times in the past hour, does cell service do that?
Depends on the ISP. Especially if you have a dynamic IP setting, then you might get an IP change every few hours. Happens to me a lot.

>that spoiler content
Great assumptions, we'll see what she has to share

>>361339
>all of the choices
Fair enough

>>361354
>Ask Velvet how much she enjoyed the spectacle
Picture related
When she has some free time, she enjoys reading corny romance poetry and fiction, especially the erotica. Not the hardcore stuff mind you, she has a kink for prudish display of love and affection

>>361376
>petting zoo
I'm scared to ask, but why a petting zoo?
>>
>>361247
>Ask her how it felt in that stall, and to spare no details
>>
File: totes inspired sapphire.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
totes inspired sapphire.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>361416
Ask if we can see her eye, or whatever is behind her hair
>>
>>361432
>Ask if we can see her eye, or whatever is behind her hair
Interesting question

>filename
I've been caught!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbeEO58Hlfo
>>
>>361247
ask if all gods have similar problems umbra and xeri have.
i find it wierd that incomprihansibly powerfull entitys like gods arent able to help themselfs in even the most fundamental ways, like finding companionship.
is this for all the gods like this or are umbra and xeri being held back and fuck with by something?

i love the romancy but that question rreally has been bothering me
>>
File: New leaf 5.png (14KB, 960x517px) Image search: [Google]
New leaf 5.png
14KB, 960x517px
Both Umbra and Jack bombard her with a flurry of questions. Velvet gets confused and implores them to calm down, she'll answer all the questions if need be.

Velvet
"Let's start with Lua. She might seem as a kind and motherly deity, but she has a very very dark side. I don't have the exact details regarding her darker side, I just know that she's among the first deities to spring into existence. Naturally like all other deities she fights to win the upcoming war. However, it seems she's trying to trick other deities into false alliances. This is reflected in champion imbalances both at Insectus and Tenebris."

Velvet
"The so called "Deity War" is orchestrated by a great power. The same power that created Elysia and enabled for mortals to help forge deities. I can say for sure that this force is an sapient force. Judging by ancient records, it rarely shows it's presence in Elysia. That same force might cause a world wide event that will officially start the war."

Umbra stops for a moment and blushes.

Velvet
"Next is the topic of your relationship. Personally I think that it's nice that you show affection to each other. Considering all what happened with Lua, the champion and deity need to be compatible both in their strengths and in their emotional state of being. Judging from Lady Umbra and Jack here, it seems that you both are perfectly compatible."

Umbra and Jack look at each other and blush while smiling, a little embarrassed.

Velvet
"As to how you would execute the champion service swap and other formalities... I will give you instructions how to do so, later on. Don't worry, it's isn't hard to do."

Velvet
"So far, seven deities will compete. However, nothing is set in stone. The force I mentioned earlier needs to officially "chain" the participants, according to the ancient text I've been studying. What does this exactly mean, I haven't figured out yet."

Velvet
"Regarding the prize... it seems that only one Dominium can survive, all the other ones will be purged by the force. The remaining deity will be granted one wish, by the same force that's being mentioned in the texts. However, while the wish seems tempting, there is a more unsettling side to the story. There only sentence I could find mentioning it, which says: "The wish is just a single drop in the sea, compared to the sea itself." Sadly, I haven't figured the meaning out yet."

Umbra seems confused and tries to process everything, Jack takes this opportunity to whisper to Velvet.

Jack Chitin
"I would like a word with you later, regarding... ahem, the incident in the stall. Also, you don't need to hide your face, you look beautiful. Don't punish yourself."

Velvet blushes and shakes a bit again.

Possible actions
>Ask about the three unknown deities and their specifics
>End the conversation and go back to the dining room
>Write-in
>>
>>361661
go with velvet to the dining room, xeri and gat will want to hear this
>>
>>361705
jack and umbra need to clean themselfes up first though, its bad if both of them look like they were just balling for the last hour (like they were)
>>
>>361613
That's a really great question, I would really love to answer it. However, you really dug into heavy spoiler territory. Even if we asked, Velvet doesn't know why the deities are so flawed.

You uncovered a important plot point, keep that in question in mind when we meet someone that has greater knowledge of the arcane.
>>
>>361722
will do (if i remember...)
>>
>>361735
>will do (if i remember...)
Don't worry, I wrote it down and made a note, I'll add it to the "Possible Actions" when we meet someone that might give that answer
>>
>>361750
das haus dankt, much abliged
>>
>>361661
>End the conversation and go back to the dining room
>>
>>361661
>Go back in the stall with her and finish the job
>>
>>361797
>Go back in the stall with her and finish the job
Oh my~

I'm sorry to for the shorter session today, I usually try to push out at least 6 scenes each session, but didn't have much free time today. Well, thank you everybody for participating. We continue tomorrow!
>>
>>361661
>write-in
Ask her how much currency exchange works between the deity realm and the natural realm. Ask if we have enough to afford a deity realm petting zoo.
>>
>>361852
Tomorrow better begin with some saucy stall action
>>
File: spooky.jpg (176KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
176KB, 480x640px
Important story stuff today! Don't miss the spooky/shocking session in about 2~ hours!
>>
File: 2ae.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
2ae.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
>>363857
I TOLD you guys about sticking your dick in crazy.
You neber learn m80´s.
>>
I'm not gonna be here for this session, so guys listen up.

We've only got one chance for a decently good ending now. TRY TO GET THE HAREM END.

Tell Xeri that we have a unique form of love that needs to be shared with all that we truly love, just as she has a form of love that include inflicting pain unto the person loved. If we can try to get her to accept us loving more people than just her by using the logic of "everyone has their own unique way of loving someone", then we may be able to get that harem end. Let Xeri know we love her, but we also love Umbra. As someone who has lived in isolation all of their life, shouldn't Jack be allowed to share his bountiful amount of love with those he truly cares for without being restricted to traditional monogamous standards?

I believe in you guys. Set us on the good harem end path while I'm gone; it's all up to you.
>>
>>363950
>harem end
>not stable monogamous relationship end

Shit taste friendo
>>
New thread, boys!
>>364064
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.