[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/qst/ plays Black Crusade #1: We Cultist Now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1497231-psyker.jpg (22KB, 273x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497231-psyker.jpg
22KB, 273x320px
WELCOME TO HELL, HERETICS.

Previous Thread: >>314507

You are Abraxes 7-4Eg, a Heretek. You were once a tech priest of the Imperium before you grew disillusioned with the mechanicus of your forge world after being told repeatedly that your designs were not acceptable or were too costly. After coming into contact with dark technology, you became corrupted by the ruinous powers and decided to go renegade.

Currently, you managed to escape your forge world with the help of the Heirs, a Chaos Undivided Warband who were in the middle of raiding your forge world when they stumbled upon you and your work. After taking you in, you were given accommodations and a workshop from which you can work on whatever you wish to create.

It has been 12 hours since you escaped from the forge world and started your life as a Heretek. You have 3 weeks before the Warbands next raid.

What do you do?
>Work on a design. (Write in what it is you want to make, then roll a 1d100)
>Explore the ship. (Write in where you want to go)
>Contemplate your current situation.
>Something else.... (Write in)

RULES:
I. Majority vote is the name of the game.
II. There is a one hour time between each post in which players can vote on what to do.
III. Best roll out of 5 wins when rolling dice.
IV. This is a Black Crusade game. Relax, and have fun with it.

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name: Abraxes 7-4Eg
Physical Description: Tale, thin, pale, Well made and maintained augments, some of them are a little gaudy with rare metals embedded in them.
Personality: Perfectionist, argumentative, greedy, prideful in his crafts, holds grudges.

CHARACTERISTICS:
WS: 34
BS: 44
S: 38
T: 42
Ag: 43
Int: 46
Per: 38
WP: 47
Fel: 44
Inf: 37

Wounds: 17/17
Corruption: 4/100

Traits:
I. The Quick and the Dead: +2 to initiative
II. Traitor of Mars: Start with Binary Chatter + Two Mechanicus Implants
III. Total Recall: Remember with perfect detail
IV. Weapon-Tech: +10 to creating/modding/repairing weapons
V. Cold Hearted: Cannot be charmed
VI. Mechanicus Implants
VII. Die Hard: -1 when calculating critical hit score
VIII. Technical Knock: +10 to tech-use skill
IX. Binary Chatter: +10 to loyalty score from machines

Skills:
I. Linguistics (Low Gothic)
II. Logic (Trained)
III. Tech-Use (+10)
IV. Common Lore (Tech) (Trained)
V. Common Lore (Adeptus Mechanicus) (Trained)
VI. Trade (Armorer) (Trained)
VII. Dodge (Trained)
VIII. Forbidden Lore (Warp) (Trained)
IX. Scholastic Lore (Astromancy) (Trained)
X. Weapon Training (Plasma)
XI. Mechadendrite Training (Utility)

Equipment:
I. Best-Craftsmanship Lascarbine
II. Light
Carapace Armour
III. Optical Mechadendrite
IV. Maglev Coils
V. Unholy unguents
VI. Combi-tool
VII. Dataslate
VIII. Common Craftsmanship Power axe
>>
>>326813
>>Contemplate your current situation.
>>
>>326813
>>
>>326813
>>
>>326813
Before we do anything, we should figure out where we stand.
What exactly is the deal with the Heirs, are they big on warpcraft, are they corsairs or what's the thing they are into?

Essentially, what are their goals as far as Chaos is concerned.
>>
>>326813
Oh, we should probably check what sort of weaponry do the cultists on board actually use during these raids.

After all, if we let them know they can get upgraded kit from us if they manage to loot decent component, that could be useful.

Fairly sure they'd be interested if they're stuck with autoguns or something.
>>
>>326878
>>326917
>>326928

It seem you have some time before you need to do anything.

Sitting in contemplation, you think back to what you know.

The forge world you lived on throughout your life would have had information on you. If the Heirs had not destroyed the administratum sector, then they will be able to trace back your name and all information on you. Therefore, you are likely to be deemed a heretic to the nearest ordo hereticus forces, and likely to the whole of the imperium at large.

As a Heretic, you are unwelcome to any imperial space. That much you know. From what you had researched, you know that if you draw too much attention, you will be targeted by inquisitors and other larger forces in the Imperium.

The inquisition..... You have heard of this organization. Although you may not know their real intentions, you do know stories. Stories that make your servos shiver in fear.

>>327037
As far as you have learned, the Heirs are a very old warband made from the fragments of separate renegade human and astartes corsairs that banded together in order to survive. So far, you know that they are decently powerful. They make heavy use of boarding and shock techniques in order to strike and flee quickly, which fuels a desire to better their warp travel in order to avoid intercepting forces.

That is not to say, however, that they are weak in frontal assault. From what you have seen in their stockpiles, they have enough manforce and firepower to last a long siege.

>>327104
For the most part, they own above average weaponry consisting of bolter and shock weaponry. The average cultist has at least one bolter pistol and a chainsword. The average astartes in the warband has a bolter and a chainsword.

What now, Heretek?

>Explore the ship. (Write in where you want to go)
>Something else.... (Write in)
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>327170
A High bore laspistol
>>
I think we should explore the ship and take a look if their warp core is worth a damn.
>>
Ill give another hour for the tie breaker vote.
>>
>>327310
I'll back this
>>
explore ship
>>
>>327310
>>327517
>>327592

You decide to take a look around the ship. Might as well, considering this will be your new home.

Where do you go to?

Sorry gents I got an errand to run tonight, so the session will be cut short in a while.
>>
>>327804
Maybe one of this important place ?
hangar, warehouse, armory, engine room, bridge
>>
>>327804
We should inspect the ship's engines, both normal and warp. Study them and see what makes them work, noting any possible points of improvement.
>>
>>327813
>>327895

You decide to go to the engine room.

As you make your way there, you start to take mental notes of the areas you pass by. As far as you can see, everything is in good shape.

Within the hour, you reach the engine room. Massive in size and with the manpower to show for it, consisting of slaves and workmen combined in their struggle to keep the engines fed.

>Roll 1d100 intelligence check for how well you think you can make the engines better
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>327994
any bonus roll because we are a techpriest ?
>>
>>328012
+20 for being from a forge world. That is about it.
>>
>>328019
welp we did it
>>
>>328151
Unfortunately, no. The roll has to be below 66 (46+20). Therefore, you failed. However, the policy of best out of five still remains.

Alright im gonna have to cut the session short, unfortunately. Its getting late and I need sleep. Session continues next friday.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>327994
I always forget low is better
>>
>>328174
Its ok anon. Ill use this roll in the next thread.
>>
>>328178
yay, cheers Fragfu
>>
>>327994
>Everything seems to be in order.
That probably means no xenotech, no daemon engines, no unorthodox upgrades at least none that's visible.

That's rather unusual on a chaos vessels, so we probably should ask the captain who did he piss off to get stuck in a tub that's less heretical than your average rogue trader's cargo ship.

Are we the only hereteks in the ship or something?
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>327994
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.