[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOPE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 468
Thread images: 37

File: no1.png (19KB, 699x433px) Image search: [Google]
no1.png
19KB, 699x433px
Follow the life of MC-kun, the male protagonist of a clichéd romcom action shounen show.

He is sick of all the clichés he faces everyday.

He wakes up in the morning in the nude, with his clothes not in sight. Then he notices her little sister clinging into him, also naked. Then proceeds to greet him:

"Good morning, MC-kun!~"

"That does it. I swear that I will kill every last on of these clichés and break free from these walls." He thought to himself.

He hears her older sister closing in on the door. This is obviously the "walk into the room and see you with another girl naked" scene.

Decide what MC-kun should do
>>
Pry her gently off of you, saying: "Good morning to you too, but please get off."
If the older sister comes in before you can do that, glare at the little sister.
>>
>>312288
Lock and barricade the door. Then proceed to fuck the little sister's brains out.

If the older sister somehow gets in she can join.
>>
>>312308
This. And make sure to grab your gun and destroy reality itself
>>
HAHA fun proposal!

I guess you could go the excel saga route and destroy the rom until only the com remains, to which I would say: stand on the bed and spin your meat.

You could try to stop the com and go for full rom, in which case; tell younger sister she is a moron, an incestuous whore and tell her to get out of the room. No wincest for you~

Or you could go completely off the rails. Kill young sister with your hands. This is now a psycho-horror story like hannibal and dexter and you are the protagonist. We must kill ALL the clichés! And no one must know.
>>
File: too lewd.png (15KB, 699x433px) Image search: [Google]
too lewd.png
15KB, 699x433px
>>312308
Yeah, I'm not against lewd choices,(I'm partially okay with) but think of this being in a R-17 show.
>>
>>312288
>Punch little sister. Step on her neck and proclaim masculine dominance.
>>
>>312334
Just shove your sister off and go to the bathroom to smoke weed and poop.
>>
>>312288
Pretend you are brain-dead for as long as you can!
>>
File: no2.png (13KB, 699x433px) Image search: [Google]
no2.png
13KB, 699x433px
It took a minute or two of struggle, but you managed to get her off your bed and out of your room. Your older sister scolded your little sister and told you:

"Hurry up and take a shower! You don't want to be late to school!"

Decide what MC-kun should do

OP note: You can also suggest for the names of the sisters and the upcoming *cough*girls*cough* except for MC-kun. Not because I'm too lazy to think of names*cough*, but because I care for you guys :^)
>>
>>312575
Run to the showers, thanking Akari for getting your sister off you.
So help you God, you will NOT have toast for breakfast!
>>
>>312575
Make a no touching rule. Do not allow anyone within 10 inches of you.

Stay in room until everyone eats then make yourself food/ eat leftovers. Do not dine with women.
>>
>>312575

Time yourself so that you're approximately one minute late for school.
>>
File: no3.png (22KB, 638x433px) Image search: [Google]
no3.png
22KB, 638x433px
So as to avoid the god-forsaken "I'm late and all I can do is eat a piece of toast as I run to school", you hurry off to the showers.

But alas! You have been foolish! You just walked into your second youngest sister taking a bath.

What reason can you even come up with?
>>
>>312575
>kicking little sister out comically
This is so cliche it hurts.

>>312615
Get in with her, not giving a fuck about her and saying "Jesus. You know we all have to shower in the morning, you can't be hogging it all to yourself. Now move over so I can get some of the water." then start washing yourself normally. If she goes "Kyaaa~!" and hits you, you deck the bitch.
>>
>>312334
So we have to pretend we're part of an R-17 show, thus no hentai stuff. Got it.
>>
>>312640
I change my answer to this.
>>
>>312640
This but instead of punching our sister, which for some reason I don't think will end well, just trip/push her out of the room
>>
>>312665
No. That'll lead to a cliche. Straight up decking your sibling is something that happens in a lot of families; kids can just be violent little shits. If your sister hits you, then you hit her back. Decking her may be a little over the top, but we're not gonna be cliche and beating girls up is not cliche in the slightest.
>>
>>312669
Okay I see your point. That actually raises another question, exactly how old are we
>>
>>312675
I'm guessing that we're the standard anime teenager age: 15.
>>
>>312678
I suggest a punch to the gut or a sparta kick. dont want to give er a black eye ya aer?
>>
>>312678
Got it. Now, we must think of everything that can go wrong on the way to and at school. First order of business, check around corners before walking past just in case the sporty one is running late for school.
>>
>>312686
That works too, but usually a hit to the face (which it usually is a slap to the face in anime; either that or some over the top "wacky" violence) should be repaid with a hit to the face.
>>
File: no4.png (17KB, 638x433px) Image search: [Google]
no4.png
17KB, 638x433px
Instead of faltering like some guy with a certain tragic past of showers, you decided to stand your ground and declare your turn NOW.

"Well, either you go or you stay."

Five seconds pass, and your actually tomboyish sister calms down and mutters

"Seriously?"

With none of either sides backing down, they ended up taking a shower at the same time. Well that's a new thing, at least you stood your ground...

+5 [standing your ground to your sister]
(new point system should be interesting to see how the story fares)
>>
>>312692
First order of business, are our parents dead? If so, can we use black magic to revive them as non-violent zombies? This 3 sister thing smells too much of the "raised by his older sister" cliche.
>>
>>312694
Ummm... exit the shower and head downstairs?
>>
>>312695
If that is the case, where to find out how to cast black magic?
>>
>>312694
Dry off, Get dressed, head downstairs.
>>
File: Internet.gif (496KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
Internet.gif
496KB, 400x284px
>>312701
>>
>>312678
let's set MC-kun's age to 16, just to be clear :|
her youngest sister to 13, second youngest to 14, and oldest sister to 20

btw, I admit I'm too lazy to pick a name out of my ass, so suggest some
>>
>>312706
Youngest Sister: Hinata
Second Youngest Sister: Shimata
Oldest Sister: Ted
>>
>>312703
I got it, it's a cliche shounen. There is almost certainly a black magic club at school.
>>
>>312713
Likely with its leader being some enthusiastic tsundere girl who ends up being the god of this universe.
>>
>>312708
This sounds pretty good
>>
>>312715
If it ends up that that God part is true we need to stay as neutral and forgettable as possible. If she dislikes us we will have misfortune, and liking us will make more cliche and weird stuff happen.
>>
>>312723
This is when we conquer god. We beat her ass and force her to be our slave bitch. She doesn't know she's god; if we make her our gopher for drinks and shit, then she'll have a loss of confidence and remain generally forgettable to avoid us bullying her even worse.
>>
This quest is awesome. =w=
Hope we get to see a lot of cliches.
>>
>>312728
How do you suppose we crush her spirit quick enough that a pylon doesn't end up maiming us then? Anyway, we don't know if there IS a character like that yet, so let's hold off on this until we do.
>>
Look at the trophy case showing that we are a Mary sue in terms of physical and intellectual stats.

Please OP lets not do the bullshit we're weak or dumb and need help.
>>
>>312737
Beat her ass, go to her clubroom and destroy literally everything when she defies us, then show up ominously behind her and wrap our arm around her, telling her that we're thirsty and it'd smart if she helped quench our thirst using the closest vending machine. If she defies us again, then we burn down her house at night and let her see us smiling at her when she escapes the wreckage.
>>
Waaaiiitt a minute. We do know we have one thing for sure, and that's the childhood friend who may or may not be waiting for us right now. What do.
>>
>>312747
Slap her ass and tell her that you've always wanted to get into that.

"Why don't we skip school and do some drug to get us in the booty mood?"

Deal with it from there.
>>
On our way to school, if we go, we need to find a cute animal to kill for fun. That's hella not cliche.
>>
File: no5.png (13KB, 638x433px) Image search: [Google]
no5.png
13KB, 638x433px
As if it was caused by the Laws of Causality, the worst of all clichés has come.

"MC-kun! Hurry up and get your toast! Emily has been waiting here for twenty minutes!"

Emily, your blonde childhood friend who excels in sports and academics, has come to spell terror on your existence. This will, in no doubt, lead to the "Let's walk to school together!~"

Sort this out, and quick
>>
>>312754
Nah, that's Edgy. Which is totally cliche.
>>
>>312763
Shit. You've got a point. How could I be so cliche?
>>
>>312762
Oh shit. You fucking called it: >>312747

Okay. Do as I said before. Go outside, greet Emily with an ass slap, and tell her that we should skip school today and go do some drugs. School sucks and she's got a hot ass that we could totally do a line (of cocaine) off of.
>>
>>312762
HAHA! Called it. Not that it was really in any doubt though. Guess we go with >>312751 if we don't have a better idea?
>>
>>312762
Where are we living?
If we're Japanese, we can scream "Make Jaspan great again! Remove American REMOVE AMERICAN!" at Emily through the door, because any blond foreigner girl in Japan is American.
If we're not Japanese, try to set Emily up with our best male friend, who we inevitably have.
>>
>>312771
this
go in for the kill motherfucker
>>
>>312777
>"Make Japan great again! Remove American REMOVE AMERICAN!"
We should do that if she rejects our offer to do drugs.
>>
>>312771
agreed.
>>
>>312777
IS there a school anime that isn't in Japan/an alternate world exactly like Japan?
>>
>>312786
Our oldest sister is apparently named Ted, so I'm ready to anything.
>>
>>312762
Now that I think about it, isn't the cliched childhood friend more of a "girl next door" type? Excelling in sports and academics is usually left for the class representative or the rich girl.
>>
>>312786
Maybe our parents wanted English named children but got confused as to the whole gender thing.
>>
>>312801
mybe ted is short for Tedra?
>>
>>312788
>>312801 meant to be addressed to you but I clicked myself by accident. I'm not a narcissist I swear.
>>
File: intermission.png (15KB, 699x433px) Image search: [Google]
intermission.png
15KB, 699x433px
>>312288
ten minute break gotta eat:^)
>>
>>312806
or she really likes teddy bears so ted is a nick name
>>312808
can op break out of his own cliche?
>>
>>312806
It's short for Tedward. Tedward Roosevelt Clinton Bush Cheney Anderson Lee Harvey Oswald Lincoln Washington.
>>
>>312813
sure way the fuck not
>>
>>312795
Nah, class rep is a bookworm dandere while the rich girl is the arranged marriage kuudere
>>
>>312813
All of them English male names. I think my theory is gaining ground.
>>
>>312823
But that has nothing to do with not being good at sports.
>>
File: intermission.png (15KB, 699x433px) Image search: [Google]
intermission.png
15KB, 699x433px
>>312808
okay maybe a little longer than 10 minutes...
>>
>>312762
Take public transport to school.
Let's see the girl with a toast in his mouth try to run into you when you're riding a bus.
>>
>>312846
The best part is, no fucking cherry blossoms.
>>
>>312771
Thirding. Just break reality.
>>
>>312846
do this
>>
>>312846
If she comes with you, she will get groped by an old man on the train and it will be a "Save her from a molester" cliché.
If you're alone you will meet the mysterious transfer student
>>
>>312883
"Save her from a molester" is not a romcom cliche, but a serious romance, so it's allright, i think.
>>
>>312885
This guy. We need to keep in mind it's the cliches we are trying to UTTERLY DESTROY but not the romance part. Or the shounen I guess... Maybe.
>>
>>312906
What I meant was that it would be a serious romance cliche and not a romcom one. But anything could be a cliche in some genre, so I think we gotta choose our targets.
>>
>>312906

So we clearly and directly ask out the second girl we meet, avoid the sit by the window and sign up for a normal club with more that enough members ?
>>
>>313076
Let's create our own club, the anti-cliché club and decline literally any girls that try joining as well as boys because it might become a yaoi romcom
>>
>>313086
Clubs need at least three people though.
>>
>>313088
What if we invited two other MCs? Certainly there have to be others with the same problem.
>>
Just woke up :). Pls stand by...
>>
When we get the seat by the window we will ask others to move. If they don't, we will make them.
>>
>>313124
Getting a seat by the window is already super cliche. We are going to sit at front of the class closest to the door.
>>
>>313139
We also need to get an appointment with a therapist for our youngest sister.
>>
>>312575
>"Hurry up and take a shower! You don't want to be late to school!"
>japanese people
>bathing in the morning
>>312694
>either you go or you stay
>implying he'll only leave if she does too
op pls
>>
>>313151
Be careful to pick a male therapist, and make sure he isn't being replaced by a female one, it'd be cliché enough to make her hit on MC-kun
>>
>>313139
yes but in order to get that coveted spot we will need to get them to switch with us, as we 100% will be either assigned window seat or it's the only one left.
>>
File: no6.png (20KB, 648x415px) Image search: [Google]
no6.png
20KB, 648x415px
As soon as MC-kun gets out of the room, he swiftly tries to go for an ass-slap.

"I don't think so~"

In a swift turn of events, she immediately used her self-defense lessons and got him in an armlock. She then whispers:

"You're a hundred years too early to molest me~"

(Argh! that cliché line!)

Even when they left the room. She seems adamant to never let go. It seems she would keep this up until you reach school. Also her boobs touches your back
(ARGH SHOUNEN CLICHE)

-10 ["hundred years" cliche line]
+5 [walk to school in an armlock]
-5 [boobs touches MC's back]

Both of them now treads towards the school.
(This smells fishy.)

OP note: Sorry for being inconsistent for the point of view. I figured third-person is more appropriate than second-person
>>
>>313161
Directly confront her and ask why her gaijin ass gotta be so cliche.
>>
>>313161
Tell best friend that you know she's always liked you (and not just "as a brother") but you honestly haven't been able to see her as anything other than a sex object ever since she hit puberty.
>>
>>313161
Please childhood friend-san. N-not my virgin anus.
>>
>>313161
Ask her to marry us.
Either she agrees and the romcom ends (they never go beyond this point), or she refuses and we can demand she lets us go.
>>
>>313161
Shout "You can never crush my spirit!" and start singing a Japanese WWII military song.
>>
Hm. Best be prepared. Keep on the lookout for people running with toast in their mouths.
>>
>>313178
There are anime/manga where the characters are bethroed
>>
>>313206
But it's not romcom.
Or is it?
>>
>>313211
>>313206

If you want to get technical about it, there's Ranma, the mother of romcoms whose protagonist is engaged to a bunch of people.

But generally, no, faggoty harem series have a bunch of quirky girls hanging out and doing silly things in an attempt to get the dense MC to notice them.
>>
>>313161
call her a baka gaijin slut, who's too scared to suck Japanese megadick.

When she recoils from this run like a madman while screaming what little Korean you know: something about Kimchi koochi, proclaiming undying (just a cover) love for boi-pucci.

Do farting backflips throughout the entire ordeal
>>
>>313224
fug, or alternatively: do a backwards headbutt into her nose, and promptly continue the molestation (as surreally as possible).
>>
>>313161
Go limp and drop all your weight into the ground. Flip her over to your front and play her bottom like a bongo.
>>
>>313231
this works too
>>
>>313221
Wasn't all those arranged marriages? These don't count.
>>
File: no7.png (15KB, 648x415px) Image search: [Google]
no7.png
15KB, 648x415px
As soon as MC-kun tries some form of struggle (which he knows is futile), a sudden explosion appeared in front of you.

Being used to this, MC-kun is calm af. But Emily is visibly shocked by this, letting go of you.

A silhouette appears through the smokes, stepping towards you...
>>
>>313242
Start dancing. Dont stop dancing when he starts monologing.
>>
>>313242
Take out your cell phone and walk past. Do not make eye contact.
>>
>>313246
this
>>
>>313242
Go back a block and take another route to school. No matter what, don't make eye contact.
>>
>>313245
This
>>
>>313242
Calmly walk to the other side of the street with Emily before the figure makes it through the smoke and proceed to school like we were
>>
>>313250
Seconding.
>>
>>313242
Run up to the person and knock their teeth out for thinking they can mess with explosions in my neighborhood.
>>
>>313245
Thirding
>>
>>313242
quickly! offer emily as a rapeslave to the Muslummic turrRist -- when he's licking his lips in delight shout, at the top of MC-kun's lungs, " I WANNA A SNACKBAAAR" repeatedly. Once we've completed our holey-moley jihad we'll recite some Snackeeds.
>>
>>313245
>"You've been hit by"
>"You've been struck by"
>"A smooth criminal"
Turn 360 and moonwalk out.
>>
File: no8.png (16KB, 648x415px) Image search: [Google]
no8.png
16KB, 648x415px
As he sees this, he casually takes out his keit-ai pls don't kill me /a/, calls the local police and reports the incident, and walks across the street, ignoring the massive destruction before him.

Emily grabs MC-kun by the shoulders, visibly shaking, and treads after him.

Unintentionally, you notice that the person you walked past behind looked like his youngest sibling. He muttered silently to her:

"Don't get caught, Hinata"

They walk away as the person screams to them something like:

"My name is not Hinata, I am-"

Only to be cut off by the upcoming police force, who is chasing after her relentlessly.

+20 [avoiding a major plot device]
>>
>>313286
Go to school. Make it on time.

No. Early. Late is cliche!
>>
>>313290
this
>>
>>313286
Try to convince Emily to go skip school with us. We have a bad feeling about today or something, we should totally go drink instead.
>>
>>313286
Proceed to school, while making up convenient excuses at every corner to quickly and subtly check for running girls with toasts late for school.
>>
>>313286
>>313290
This. Also stop before any intersections to avoid the whole running into someone cliché.
>>
>>313286
Tell Emily that that person looked oddly like his youngest sister. While she is busy contemplating that, suddenly surprise her hy telling her that someone is coming up behind her. While she is turned around, give her the meatier of ass-slaps that sends her face first into the asphalt, then you book it to school.
>>
>>313295
Sounds like a good plan.
>>
>>313286
Find the closest bench and sit down for a marijuana break. We must emulate our hero Snoop Dog atleast twice a day. We've missed our 4:20 AM weed break. Might as well do some now.
>>
Why are we even going to school? Wouldn't we just have to fend off the hoard of cliches that will undoubtedly show up?
>>
>>313306
fourhundredandtwentyseconding

Emily can have some but she has to give head first
>>
>>313312
we'll gain more points for conquering the cliches!
>>
>>313290
Fucking second, being late is for pussies.
>>
>>313286
She really needs that therapist appointment. Take care of it while walking to school.
>>
>>313306
Whoa whoa whoa, how did I not see this? Praise snoop, praise him by smoking Lucifer's coleslaw.
>>
>>313306
this
>>
>>313286
>>313290
>>
>>313306
supportin
>>
>>313290
this also ignore all the bullys hitting the weak
>>
OH SHIT! I just thought of something even better; we go to school *while* smoking weed! This'll totally break the cliche!!

throughout the weedschoolwalk, we'll cop a feel of Emily's bust -- 's what she gets for denying a man his right to assplay
>>
>>313369
Genius!
>>
>>313369
This man earns my vote. Now we can be both happy.

Also, if she tries to stop us from smoking the weed, we will fall to the ground and clutch our heart. "I need the weed for my health conditions. How do you not know this after being my friend for so long?!"
>>
>>313375
>if she tries to stop us from smoking the weed, we will fall to the ground and clutch our heart. "I need the weed for my health conditions. How do you not know this after being my friend for so long?!"
"Didn't you know Emily!?: I suffer from hypodankonia; the doctor prescribed at least 420mg of THC (and 69mg of Cannabinoids & assorted Turpines) per day!" *puts on pair Groucho Marx glasses + donning a strap-on dildo, attached to our backside*
>>
>>313404
But even the first needle of cannabis can lead to a lethal overdose!
>>
>>313421
anon
we. are. MC-KUN extremely distant relative of Sith Lord Exar Kun
B^)
we could smoke needles of pure marijuanacrack without even batting an eyelash ....... besides we have Emily McMilktits on hand to provide life-sustaining breast-juice should we faint
it was all part of keikaku
>>
>>313290
this
>>
File: no9.png (13KB, 648x415px) Image search: [Google]
no9.png
13KB, 648x415px
MC-kun hurries off to avoid getting late. However, it was only then that he realized that he was thirty minutes early!

Knowing he has some free time before homeroom, he offered Emily some kush, only to be confiscated after a solid knuckle sandwich.

Which reminds him, he hasn't eaten anything yet and now he's starving? He might lose focus for studies later on.

>go to the cafeteria since 30 minutes early
>go to homeroom early.
>>
>>313801
>go to the cafeteria since 30 minutes early

That's not cliche right...?
>>
>>313801
Swing by the cafeteria, but don't pay for your food cause your a rebel.
>>
>>313801
>>go to the cafeteria since 30 minutes early
>>
>>313801
Earn $500.05 dollars in nickles by sucking dick in the locker room, use that cash to obtain weed.

P E R F E C T S T O R M
>>
>>313801
Eat the bento Emily has inevitably prepared for us and worry about the lunch once the time comes.
>>
>>313814
Rebels are cliched.
>>
>>313824
Can we spend our points to avoid body-alteration cliches? like Accidental Magical Girl shit and that sort of stuff?
>>
>>313801
Stand exactly where you are for the next 30 minutes.
>>
>>313837
But anon, we might get a cute dress and a chainsaw.
>>
>>313841
Fuck it, its better then anything I've suggested. Seconding this. What should we think about while we're doing this?
>>
>>313801
Without your weed, you can't go on. Go back home and burn down Emily's house. We're sick of her shit.
>>
>>313801
How about we eat our weed and we go to class and take a seat as far away from the back most window seat.
>>
>>313845
THAT'S CLICHED! We cannot allow ourselves to be subjected to Cliches.
>>
>>313853
She'd probably kick our ass. She's got those Thunderthighs.
>>
>>313858
Really?
I was hoping the chainsaw is my original idea...
>>
>>313857
We'll sit under/on/in the teachers desk.
>>
>>313801
go to the cafeteria since 30 minutes early, get food, hide in a janitor closet while eating
>>
>>313864
We'll have a weapon and kill her if she tries. Do you know how much weed costs? She's practically stolen around $100 from us then punched us. People die for less in the worse part of the U.S.
>>
>>313866
Already been done. Can't remember what Animu it was though.
>>
>>313872
We are taking weed very fucking seriously itt.
>>
>>313879
Damn right we are. It'd be cliche just to let some shit like that go because she's a woman. Real talk; she needs to give us back our weed or we'll sell her parents to the Yakuza we buy our shit from for more weed.
>>
>>313887
Wait. When did she take our weed?
>>
File: no10.png (15KB, 648x415px) Image search: [Google]
no10.png
15KB, 648x415px
After finishing up some pasta (cause screw those yakisoba sandwiches), MC-kun stumbled to his homeroom teacher, who seem to lost her eyeglasses. She notices him and asks for his help. Casual fanservice shots were deployed.

MC-kun then enters the room.

-10 ["megane doko" scene]
>>
>>313896
Get her glasses and frame her with them
>>
File: 1427872986761.jpg (82KB, 460x696px) Image search: [Google]
1427872986761.jpg
82KB, 460x696px
>>313896
Fuck. We can't pretend we didn't notice.
>>
>>313894
>he offered Emily some kush, only to be confiscated after a solid knuckle sandwich

>>313896
(-10 points for something we couldn't avoid)
Slap the bitch and say "Is this how a teacher acts? You're a fucking disgrace. This is why students don't respect teachers nowadays, because of big breasted bimbos like you."

Then crush her glasses and go to your seat.
>>
>>313896
Let's step on her glasses.
>>
>>313876
If it's been done once it's not a cliche yet.
>>
There's being Cliched.

There's being Edgy.

And then there's being a Cunt.
>>
>>313896
Hope she didn't recognize us without her glasses and lecture her imitating the principal's voice.
>>
>>313896

Offer her some weed. Just as bad as an idea as crushing glasses.
>>
>>313896
Pick up glasses, then princess carry teach to her desk before handing the glasses over
>>
>>313896

Wear her glasses
>>
>>313896
Since she apparently can't see shit, take a picture of her stumbling about with your phone and then hand over the glasses.
>>
>>313950
Now this is an idea. Then we proceed to blind-man-deaf-man this shit. Verbal guidance back to desk or wherever.
>>
>>313949
I'll go with this. Fuck the consequences.
>>
>>313896
Help her locate the glasses, but then immediately take a seat and wordlessly prepare for the lesson.

Assuming we sit in the second to last row next to the window, ask the teacher if you can sit in the front because you've been having some difficulty seeing lately. She should sympathize for obvious reasons.

Make sure to time a bathroom break for when the inevitable transfer student arrives.
>>
>>313896
Tell her that the only way she can be that blind is if she is farsighted rather than nearsighted, which means that crouching to look for them is a really stupid idea.
>>
>>313974

TOO CLICHED! HAVE YOU NOT READ THE FIRST POST?
>>
File: no11.png (12KB, 648x415px) Image search: [Google]
no11.png
12KB, 648x415px
After entering the room, MC-kun notices something on the ground.

It's her teacher's glasses.

He decided to secretly take a commemorative photo of his teacher flailing around before handing the glasses over.

MC-kun then seats to the window seat (at least its not in the back corner)
>>
>>314003
moon the passerbys
>>
>>314003
Close the blinds
>>
>>314003
Do not daydream broodingly while looking out the window no matter what.

hmm... Let's copy Tonari no Seki kun and play some games at our desk with Go or Ches pieces or something.
>>
>>313916
>>he offered Emily some kush, only to be confiscated after a solid knuckle sandwich
Goddamnit, anons. I'm gone for a couple hours and you let some baka gaijin steal our weed (Kush, no less). We gotta give that bitch some serious payback: no-one, AND I MEAN NO-ONE, fucks with a man's weed! (fairly sure this isn't an animu cliche).
>>313980
this.

>>313896
also, let our erection stand at full mast. just letting it out hang, ya know, just chillin' -- a man ought to be proud of his 'recckie

>>314003
take the glasses and say in a flirtatious voice (while holding them near our dick) "Oh sensei~, I have what you want right here!"
>>
File: 1431580378709.jpg (125KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1431580378709.jpg
125KB, 800x600px
>>313980

Thank you for that. Have this as a reward.
>>
>>313896
Blindness and Nausea are symptoms of food poisoning.
Have someone escort her to the infirmary and call their equivalent of FSIS and give an anonymous hint that someone in your school might have a food poisoning, so it's best to send someone to inspect the kitchens.
>>
>>314003
No bonus points for being early?
>>
>>314003
Unlock window for emergency escape out of cliché situation.
>>
>>314003
Time to cut our MC hair style and go bald
>>
>>314019
Carve free mason symbols on our desk with some sort of pointed instrument.
>>
>>314025
>Goddamnit, anons. I'm gone for a couple hours and you let some baka gaijin steal our weed (Kush, no less). We gotta give that bitch some serious payback: no-one, AND I MEAN NO-ONE, fucks with a man's weed! (fairly sure this isn't an animu cliche)
Exactly. We're gonna get that bitch back OR just get our weed back. Either way, we'll feel accomplished.
>>
>>314052

Good idea, but what about a Mohawk instead? That One Punch Guy is bald.
>>
>>313980
This
>>
STOP BEING FUCKING GAY ANNONS!
>>
>>314003
Complain how hot it is inside here and punch the window open.
>>
>>314063
>That One Punch Guy is bald
That doesn't really make it a cliché though
>>
>>314075

Wrong thread, friend.
>>
>>314077

I might be misunderstanding the meaning of Cliched then. Its when something has been done before, right? Or am I just plain wrong.
>>
>>314083
It's when it has been done a lot. One MC being bald does not make it cliche. It would be cliche if it was common for MCs to be bald.
>>
>>314083

Cliche is something done so often that it has become a familiar situation. Hero must acquire the lost sword, etc, etc. If you want to nitpick, everything "could" be a cliche, and using cliche's isn't necessarily wrong. However, the MC is sick of specifically romcom cliche's in his life.
>>
>>314003
Grab the glasses, leave them at the chef's counter and tell him that somebody lost their glasses and leave.
>>
>>314097
He already handed them back
>>
>>314003
Let's fuck with her.
Grab the glasses and tell her that the class is starting in 5 minutes.
She can't tell the time since she is clearly blind as a bat.

Just to mess with her, lead her to the wrong classroom and leave the glasses on that teacher's table.
>>
>>314111
Reading comprehension, durr
>>
>>314061
hmmm, you make a good point, friend

>>314056
supporting. but do nips even have freemasons?
maybe Shinto or Buddhist (lol maybe Muist, just to piss off the local xenophobes) symbols?

>>314083
cliche means when something has become a generalized pattern, that one can effectively decipher the outcome of, before said outcome actually occurs (e.g. shonen battle manga MC has a fiery personality, has strong sense of personal justice, is willing to die for their nakama etc etc)

>>314063
Mohawk, crewcut, Nazi-hairstyle (which is just a variant of the crewcut, really; I think that soccer player Neymar had something similair), bowlcut. Alternatively, we could just go up to a mirror with electric-clippers in hand, close our eyes and shave at-random for 10 seconds -- and accept the result as our new hair style

When people start filling into the classroom, I say we just spend our time twiddling our lip. Ya know going, 'blblblblblblblblblblbl' with our index finger on our lower lip. And when someone asks what we're doing, just increase the intensity, as an answer. Once we get bored of that we simply start blowing raspberries 'thbbbbbbt', with similair response mechanisms in place.
>>
File: no12.png (17KB, 648x415px) Image search: [Google]
no12.png
17KB, 648x415px
Homeroom has ended without any transfer student cliché. Knowing this, MC-kun breathes a sense of relief. Unknowingly, you dozed off.

The next teacher came in (English), and MC-kun is still half asleep with his eyes closed. But to his surprise, after they were allowed to take their seat, there were cheers and chattering.

"Hey, doesn't she look familiar?"

"I think I saw her in a magazine..."

"A new beauty has descended upon our lands!"

"Hmm...now where are the vacant seats...Ah! go sit beside MC-kun." he hears their teacher saying.

MC-kun opens his eyes and only one word swam in his thoughts:

"SHIT."
>>
>>314119

I don't think MC wants to be mistaken for an idiot and turned into a social reject while trying to break the pattern. It's also worth noting, "I'm shutting this shit down" is totally a cliche.
>>
>>314129
Pick up the desk and throw it through the window. Then point at the person next to us and tell them it's their fault this happened.
>>
>>314129
Move people around to make sure there aren't any empty seats around you then put your head down and pretend to sleep in order to hide your face.
>>
>>314129
Let's utilize our "I'm having trouble seeing the board, so I need to move to the front where there are no empty seats nearby" card as soon as possible.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>314129
EVACUATE

LEAP OUT THE WINDOW

ROLLING FOR SUCCESSFUL LANDING-ROLL
>>
>>314140
This
>>
>>314129
We have a cliched best male friend right? Swap sits with him. He surely won't refuse.
>>
>>314129
just look at her with a Patrick Bateman Doubles Man face. Start telling her about all your favourite bubblegum-pop groups from the 1980's, even without her asking for it. And just keep using the sociopathic grin/Bateman-faes whenever we feel that someone is gonna threaten our cliche-free zone.

When the teacher calls us out for disrupting class, just bring him (and the class in on it): the point is to keep the ball rolling, ya know?

Alternatively, we could try molesting her (ass-slap, mang).
>>
Seconding >>314140

If for whatever reason, she tries to engage with us, ignore her completely. In the off chance she escalates her interactions, report her to an adult.
>>
>>314129
tell the teacher that you need to leave for the rest of the day because something something with the little sister being sick or whatnot and go before any other flags like

>let me show you around the school
>picking up dropped erasers pencils for her

are triggered
>>
>>314140
this
>>
As an alternative-alternative to my alternate cliche-evasion ideas....
Thirding >>314140
Seconding >>314178
>>
>>314140
This gets my vote
>>
>>314129
Vomit on the seat next to you.
>>
>>314129
Just look out the window and let your mind wander, start thinking about the glorious Roman Empire, the USSR, What's for lunch, or even the fall of Constantinople.
>Aka:Day dream and go back to sleep.
>>
>>314129
She's actually a He. Despite the male uniform everyone insists he's a girl cuz of his feminine face
>>
>>314271
kek, last ditch effort.
>>
>>314316
>daydreaming about history
that's actually pretty good, I can't think of any shows that've done that already.
>>
>>314316
Hell yeah. Fuck bitches, acquire historical knowledge.
>>
>>314129
and how to take over this school
>start thinking about the glorious Roman Empire,
>>
>>314129
Ask her if she wants to join the crusade
>>
>>314129
Call the cops again and walk away
>>
>>314129
Pretend to be gay, and vain as well.
>>
>>314129
Ignore her, do not make eye contact, make any conversation attempts on her behalf end as quickly as possible.
>>
File: no13.png (24KB, 644x415px) Image search: [Google]
no13.png
24KB, 644x415px
The transfer student greets MC-kun with a sincere smile, revving the jealous meter of the male population of the class.

"Nice to meet you. Let's have a fun school year."

"Same here..." he muttered as he tried to take his mind off things.

As soon as she takes her seat, she suddenly asks a question:

"By the way, you haven't told me your name..."

"The teacher already told you right?" he cuts her off.

"Is that your real name?" she smirks innocently.

"Nope."
>>
>>314129
Scream and point at her, yelling 'AAAHH ITS YOU' and backing away to the end of the class and sit down on the seat farthest from bot her and the window.
>>
>>315105
Tell her to take her cliche Mysterious Transfer Student antics elsewhere. We want nothing to do with them.

Ask the teacher if we can have a seat at the front. We've been having trouble seeing the board recently.
>>
>>315105
We have a real name? I thought everyone just treated MC as a normal name.
>>
>>315105
Just scoff at this, throwing some papers in the air as you make a loud retort.
"MC stands for Michael Conner you pleb and don't take me telling you my name as a invitation to tell me your name."
>Turn away and go back to day dreaming/sleeping Because 2cool4scool
>>
>>315147
...Way too tsun man.
>>
>>315122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgX-oVZDS44
>>
>>315160
We can't be Tusndera, we're men! It's called being a dick Anon, gets you a lot of pussy.
>>
>>315105
"Oh, your zipper's undone, here let me get that for you." Lean over and lift the back of her skirt for the rest of the class to see. Help quell the male population's jealousy.
>>
>>315105
You know what's not clichéd, participating in class.
>>
>>315234
This.
>>
>>315234
Exactly.
>>
>>315234
you know what NEVER happens in school anime,ACTUAL LEARNING, it's like the japs just don't need to know the struggles of school.

so I say let's DO IT. LEAR. EDUCATION IS MAGIC
>>
>>315234
I change my vote to this. +1
>>
>>315234
Though, what class was this again?

And when we eventually get to join a club, wich one could we pick?
>>
>>315293
Potentially non-cliche clubs:
Table Tennis.
Calligraphy.
Sewing.
Anime.
Video Games.
>>
>>315306
I swear I've seen an anime about table tennis, it was beutifull

also, are you sure about those last two?
cuz it seems very obvious what situations those clubs can lead to.
>>
>>315234
Yeah, but that's for NERDS
You're not a NERD, are you anon?
>>
>>315317
How many Romcom Action Harem MCs have been in those sorts of clubs? It's usually a sports club or the go home club isn't it?

Honestly, any club we attend has the potential for cliche situations, we just need to avoid the obvious traps.
>>
>>315334
nerds are boring, being boring is not cliche SO PRETTY MUCH YES WE NERD NOW
>>
>>315339
DORK!
I bet you want to become a productive member of society and maybe even have a family! That's so gay!
>>
>>315338
but mang, those two clubs are obvious traps
fistfull of otakos with naruto bandanas, or whatever you kiddies use now.

I haven't whatched much anime in a while, so I'm a bit old school. Things haven't changed much it seems
>>
>>315349
Yes, MC-kun's goal in life is to get a college degree, then go on to a boring 9-5 job and find a nice plain girl to settle down with.
>>
>>315356
That is very homosexual of him
>>
>>315355
But in anime like these, we'd probably only find every heroine of the series in there.
>>
>>315338
Meditation, that shit's big in Asia right?
All you have to do is STFU and release your pent up aggressions and frustrations
which may or may not be sexual
>>
>>315356
but MC never grow up.
It's there like an age limit that when you become old enough you stop being an MC?
>>
>>315370
Nah
I say MC-kun makes his own club
The "Slam Your Dick On The Door" club
In which the MC slams his dick on a door
Very therapeautic
>>
Can we at least all agree that the going home club is the most cliche and is to be avoided like the plague?
>>
>>315386
But joining a club is even worse, ninety nine percent of the time.
>>
>>315398
It's a great season to be slamming your fat cock on a wooden door is all I'm saying.
>>
I've realised that japan is hell, we must escape the country, go to a cool new one
one that has a hate towards anime-clichendos equal to ours
one that is not afraid of saying the truth.
That's why, we must go to americano continente to vote meme-man for pres, thus completelly deleting our previous relationship with japan, and any foreing thing, safe life
>>315386
Yes.
>>315385
I second this motion.
>>
we could just have a 'fade to black' and actually have sex with someone. being r-17 just means nothing can happen on camera.
>>
>>315405
but we are R-17, so no sexys for us.
Also, MC must likelly dosn't have fat cock, obviously he is jap wich means uncircumcied.
And jap girls love man-children so that ups the chance of reproduction.
>>
>>315466
cor dammit I wanted to say that but stupid movistar connection slow
>>
>>315470
We just do it with our pants on dumbo
>>
Theoretically speaking, wouldn't the easiest thing to do to avoid the harem and teased-romance cliches be to simply pick a girl that's already shown romantic interest in us, and begin a relationship with them?

Probably better than spilling spaghetti trying to avoid any and all confrontations that might lead to cliche romances
>>
>>315511
wait, I thought that we were like, avoiding ALL cliches, so we could escape life or something.
are we like trying to get a good anime going on?
>>
>>315466
And risk changing the genre into something less manageable?

I for one like our willfully ignorant MC
>>
>>315511
Let's just become pansexual
That is, fuck pans
>>
>>315553
Patterned tiles are where it's at man.
>>
>>315559
Shit's mainstream now, even dirty, broken tiles have lost thsir appeal now.
>>
>>315550
what do you mean by a 'less manegable'.
I thought we already were on worst case scenario.
>>
>>315511
That will just change the genre to romance, which has its own cliches. Some of which are much nastier than any romcom, because they carry a real risk to our life, limb and material wealth.

What we should do is strive to stop being an anime character, though I'm at loss as for means of this.
>>
>>316306
We could take inspirations from american sitcoms

Or we could try impersonating Cage and see where that gets us.

Mr Dogg is also a good role model
>>
>>315105
i say we need to get a haircut after school this haircut is chliche for a MC
>>
>>315105
Just introduce yourself politely and then proceed with the class.
>>
>>315105
what do you want?
also dont tell her your name let her guse it
>>
>>316426
but then she'll come up with a nickname for you
>>
>>316451
as long as we dont reposed to it should be fine right ? dont really see how to get out of this without benign a total tool
>>
>>316468
Excuse ourselves for going to the bathroom?
but then we actually sneak into the cafeteria kitchen and hide next to the rice bags
>>
>>316472
could work, I second this.
>>
>>316472
Just as long as we avoid the roof and also maybe the stairs
>>
>>316536
Just being in the hallways is dangerous enough. Someone's bound to run into us while running to their next class.
>>
>>316541
Shit jumping out the window is pretty cliche too. Looks like we're gonna have to tunnel our way out.
>>
>>316552
Seconded. Bonus if we land on our heads and are freed from this screaming abyss.
>>
>>316560
>freed from this screaming abyss.
perhaps we could start a cult?
pray to Cthulhu & Yog Sothoth for sweet release, lol
>>
>>316619
but then we would summon nyarlathotep and they take the form of a cute girl that also wants to fuck us.
>>
>>317178
truly the cliches are inescapable....mayhaps our hope lies not in evading cliches; but rather in dealing with cliched situations with ingenuitous solutions
>>
File: nyarlathotep.jpg (294KB, 1280x726px) Image search: [Google]
nyarlathotep.jpg
294KB, 1280x726px
>>317178
>>
File: sunuva.png (11KB, 644x415px) Image search: [Google]
sunuva.png
11KB, 644x415px
sorry for the slow updates.
my piece of shit netbook is indeed a piece of shit.

updates soon.
>>
File: wut.png (10KB, 644x335px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
10KB, 644x335px
>>317229
also idk why I keep getting different ids everyday.

is this a /qst/ feature or is my wifi acting up again?
>>
>>317272
Your wifi hates you, same happens for me quite often.
>>
>>317272
It's an ID feature, IDs change every day.
>>
>>317229
>>317272
it's fine, flux.
Take your time.
Quality over quantity.
eager for more lulz
>>
File: no14.png (15KB, 644x416px) Image search: [Google]
no14.png
15KB, 644x416px
Recess has started. During recess, MC-kun has three choices to go.

>Cafeteria. Nuff said.
>His best friend invited him to go to the rooftop
>Stay
>>
>>317577
>>317577
>Stay

right where you are

pay no attention to anything happening

do

nothing
>>
>>317577
Cafeteria. Cliches will catch up to us anywhere anyway, and we gotta have lunch.
>>
>>317577
Go to the café.
Don't want to be in the class room during recess
>>
>>317577
>>Cafeteria. Nuff said.
>>
>>317577
I can't say for certain, but I honestly think cafeteria is the least cliché of the three
>>
>>317577
>Cafeteria. Nuff said.
>>
>>317577
get a coffee.
>>
>>317577
Go find our friend and demand our kush back.

That shit costed over $100 and we use it for our anxiety. We have a weed card and she does not, thus her being in possession of it is illegal while for us it is not; also her assault of you to steal the weed was also illegal. Threaten to report her as a mugger with illegal neurotics.
>>
>>317577
Go watch baseball on the cafeteria television.
>>
>>317698
Lay off with the weed.
>>
>>317710
Why? She used violence to take our weed. She literally mugged us.
>>
>>317714
Because I don't think being a pothead is particularly entertaining
>>
>>317728
>being a pothead
>not just a general drug user
It's already canon that we have weed and smoke it. For some reason, OP wanted us to share it even though nobody said we would, then we lost it. Now we need justice.

So in essence "It's happened, it's canon, don't ignore it and help resolve it, you faggot".
>>
>>317745
I don't really see any problems that need resolving.
>>
>>317809
We need to get our weed back. That shit costs money and she stole it.

Are you trying to be a cliche "Plot point unimportant, stop following it" faggot? It seems like all of your answers have been cliche as fuck. Are you trying to work against us or are you just the really uncreative sort who ends up writing all of the cliches we've been trying to avoid?
>>
>>317809
>I don't really see any problems that need resolving.
cliched moralfag spotted

>>317577
>Cafeteria. Nuff said.
get some cafe.
>>
>>317827
This>>317809
You aren't a NARC are you anon?

lol I bet this faggot doesn't even strike his penis on gates
>>
>>317827
Out of the two the #420BLAZEIT type is much more cliché than moralfag
>>
>>317856
>420BLAZEIT type is much more cliché
I've never heard of stoner anime
>>
File: no15.png (17KB, 644x416px) Image search: [Google]
no15.png
17KB, 644x416px
Finishing a decent meal, MC-kun exited the cafeteria. As soon as he got out, a girl suddenly grabbed him by the arm.

"Senpai, you got to hide me, QUICK!"

It was Aika, his clubmate back then when he joined the Volunteering club (already quitted).

>>315511
To address this, this is one way to look at the story.
>>
>>317872
What? No fuck off

You proceed to deck the bitch
>>
>>317872
Calmly call security.
>>
>>317872
Find a corner, have her stand in it while MC pretends to just be chilling in the corner
>>
>>317872
"Why?"
>>
>>317872
>"Senpai, you got to hide me, QUICK!"
Ok, bend her over your knee and give her a good hiding (in this instance: aggressive ass-slapping).

:^)
>>
>>317872
You hide I'll create a distraction. Don't talk to anyone just run in the opposite direction.
>>
>>317872
Shove her in a closet and then proceed to fuck off from the immediate vicinity.
>>
>>317872
"AIKA?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! NANI?!!!!!"
And start pointing at her while yelling this.
>>
>>317890
Second, that's what the fuck security is for you dumb bitch.
>>
>>317872
>just laugh at her and walk off
>>
>>317872
>>317891
>>
>>317872
"Sorry, but do I know you?"
>>
>>317872
Start to sing and dance loudly.
That way she will run away from you.
>>
>>317872
put her in a locker
>>
>>317872
"Didn't I tell you to never talk to me again when I left the club?"
>>
>>317872
>hide her
>>
File: no16.png (18KB, 644x416px) Image search: [Google]
no16.png
18KB, 644x416px
"Huh? Do I know you?"

"Gaaahhh! Senpai how dare you play that card!" Aika seems surprisingly upset.

"Well anyway, you seem to be bit of a pickle, so best of luck to you." MC-kun said as he continues to walk away.

"Senpai! You have to help me or I'm using my trump card..."

MC-kun knows what she's talking about. It would seem that walking away out of this one is impossible.
>>
>>318150
Put on your Make America Great Again hat and say "Can't trump the Trump!"
>>
>>318150
Into the locker with her
>>
Guys, it doesn't matter how hard we try to scape, the cliches will always be there.
Because that's the game, and I'm just not gonna play it.
the only true decision is to stop replying all-toghether.

OP worst dungeon master I've ever had, lay off the cheap vodaka mang, and give us a chance to triumph!
>>
>>318150
"Look. I'll help you if you help get my weed back from Erika. That bitch mugged me earlier and took my entire LEGAL morning stash."

Also this: >>318158
>>
>>318150
Stuff her into a locker, lock her in, walk away.
>>
>>318150
Improvise Groucho Marx glasses for her. A good disguise is better than a hiding place.
>>
>>318150
Don't give a shut, your medical life is already suffering so just ignore and try to find our weed.
>>
>>318163
Emily*
>>
>>318150
>she asked to hide her
>she asked for a hiding

re-stating my master-plan to bend her over our knee and giving her a good hiding....
If not that then only assist her on the condition she helps us regain our Kush from Emily.
>>318163 >>318184
>>318178
good, good.
the weed fire rises
>>
>>318167
Stuff her into a locker, lock her in, walk away.
she justs said to hide her not to get her out:P
>>
>>318150
She has a ponytail right?
Grab her scrunchy and gag her
>>
>>318150
Put a paper bag on her head.
>>
>>318203
>>318296
>>318159
Stuff her in a locker, AND gag her!
>>
>>318422

And walk away.
>>
>>318547
and lock it
>>
>>318150
Pin her to a wall, make out with her and play the "I'm this girl's boyfriend" card, but instead of dropping the pretense afterwards keep going at it until she submits as your future cumdump.
>>
>>318566
and push it down a stairway
>>
>>318150
start groping her ass
remind her that if she makes a scene, she won't be hidden
>>
>>318203
this, tell her that we are hiding her, put her in the locker and well, lock it and walk away
>>
>>318150
Do this >>318163
These other guys don't get it. When MC got his weed stolen I was inordinately mad. We need to get it back.
>>
>>313876
Kore wa Zombie desu ka
>>
File: bigbrother.jpg (53KB, 425x422px) Image search: [Google]
bigbrother.jpg
53KB, 425x422px
CALL THE POLICE
A STUDENT HAS BEEN SPOTTED WITH AN ILLICIT SUBSTANCE.
hope Emily enjoys prison.
>>
>>318203
This, Steal A squeeze and throw her in a locker.
And find a razor so you can shave your head.
>>
>>318586
this anon has the right idea
>>
>>318760
That's because you're a filthy addict who wallows in sin
>>
>>320095
>a filthy addict who wallows in sin
>[moralfagging intensifies]
anon, didn't you know? The word of sin is restriction
>>
>>318150
>>318586

Eh, I'm good with pushing her slightly out of view and making out with her. Should help with keeping whoever it is away, and Aika didn't exactly specify exactly how we were supposed to help her beyond hiding.
>>
>>318586
this
>>
>>318150
Chokeslam her for touching you and talking to you without your permission! As a transexual beastkin who sexually identifies as an A1 Abrams MBT you need to defend your safe space. Also, yell 'RAPE.'
>>
>>320202
Fug. M1A1, not just A1
>>
>>320202
>>320207
seconding this but only on condition we honour Johannes Krauser II by attempting the '10 Vocalised Rapes per Second' technique

RAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEPRAEP
>>
File: sugar baby.png (25KB, 616x494px) Image search: [Google]
sugar baby.png
25KB, 616x494px
updates are slow cuz been bingewatching some series :^)

bumping with unrelated art from /i/
>>
>>320328
Hey OP, are we ever gonna get our kush back? I swear, we're trying.
>>
>>320328
What series Op?
>>
>>320341
Usagi mfucking Drop
>>
File: Vomit.jpg (584KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
Vomit.jpg
584KB, 740x740px
>>320346
>Usagi Drop
>watching it
>not reading it
You're a king nigger, OP. Do you even comprehend how much shit the anime doesn't cover from the manga series? It's about half of the entire series you're getting by watching it, with the other half completely blocked off.

This is why anime is shit and manga is king.
>>
>>320350
It seems you underestimate my laziness. The only manga I've ever read were the ones that haven't been adapted e.g. Berserk, GTO, and Yotsubato
>>
File: Stop.jpg (67KB, 800x796px) Image search: [Google]
Stop.jpg
67KB, 800x796px
>>320352
Great Teacher Onizuka was adapted. It's just in the same way that Usagi Drop has been adapted (I.E. missing the second half of the series with a mediocre ending).

Stop being a degenerate.
>>
>>320356
>Stop being a degenerate.
>he fell for the degenerate meme
how's high school going? :^)
>>
>>320358
Pretty good. I've been showing all of my friends 4chan. They love the "IMAFIRINMAHLAZOR!" and "All your base are belong to us" stuff. The LULZ really got real when we started telling our teacher "so i herd u liek mudkips" over and over. She banned us from class for a while, but I didn't care because I just put on my troll face and said "U MAD?" xDDDD
>>
>>320350
>Indulging in Japanese entertainment at all

Kill yourself
>>
>>320363
I think you've entered the wrong thread, friend.

>>320362
good, anon. we always need more newfriends on 4chinz B^) nice old memes btw, shit was SO cash; reading that really rumbled my jungle jumbos
>>
>>320350
>Usagi Drop
>reading post-timeskip
Shit taste right here
>>
File: 1454545294425-vr.jpg (101KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1454545294425-vr.jpg
101KB, 500x501px
>>320371
>rumbled my jungle jumbos

fuck you that is not funny
IT'S NOT FUNNY WHY AM I LAUGHING SO HARD
>>
>>320417
yeah, I'm a MLG-memer
checkem, boi
>>
>>320426
>checkem, boi
fuck.
let me try that again
>>
>>320430
This is how you checkem fag
>>
>>320473
toooop kek
this is bury nice thread
>>
File: no17.png (29KB, 699x494px) Image search: [Google]
no17.png
29KB, 699x494px
MC-kun, with one fluid motion, hid her in the locker without any trace of struggle. Her "problem" seems to have wandered off somewhere.

"Phew! Thanks redacted real name-kun." Aika says teasingly.

Something twitched in MC-kun. He suddenly locked it and walked away.

"Ah! I was just kidding! Come back! If you don't I'll tell on Mai-senpai!"

As her voice fades away in the background, he notices Emily, walking in a very unusual manner. She usually walks with most of her peers, but now you see her alone. She walks away in a very cautious manner.
>>
>>320500
Follow her. We need the kush
>>
>>320500
Don't follow her. This is obviously a route flag and a plot point to all kinds of cliché shit.

IGNORE HER!
>>
>>320500
Ignore her, we're a good student who should get back to class on time!
>>
>>320500
>>320508
>Follow her. We need the kush
this
"Emily, give me back my fucking kush." with the most deadpan I'mnotfuckingaroundbitch face we have. if she doesn't comply then follow this (>>320522) anon's advice.
>>
>>320508
WE NEED DAT DANK KUSH
>>
>>320500
FOLLOW THAT BITCH.
There's no such thing as a stoner anime, that kush is our ticket to noncliches!
>>
>>320517
Supporting this.

Also, why do we have to keep coming back to this retarded stoner thing? It was amusing as a single joke, but it's really being stretched thin here.
>>
>>320627
DUDE

nah, I would guess it's because most shounen anime protags aren't stoners so it's a way to avoid being cliché since that is the entire forcus.
>>
>>320500
Follow her

Maybe she has a box of cats that she is taking care of round the back of the building.
>>
>>320627
>>320569
>>
>>320627
Yeah enough of the weed.
>>
>>320527
This

Fuck the idiots that pretend the mugging was not canon/just a single joke. They're cliche as fuck.
>>
MC-kun follows her upstairs, then she enters the rooftop. Pretty weird for an honor student to go there, huh?

He silently creeps to the door, only to see smoke scattering her atmosphere.

MC-kun could not believe his eyes. The honor student engaging in these sort of activities? He bursts open the door.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?!"

That's when you realize that there was no fire involved here. The smoke was not coming from somewhere near Emily. IT was coming from Emily.

"And so we meet again. Good thing too, I was getting tired of using this body." the person in the rooftop proclaimed.

"Gulp."

-5 [plot device engaged]
>>
>>320935
Instead of waiting for the plot to advance, Take that Fire Axe From the Stairwell and Destroy Her.
>>
>>320935
just walk away
Dont wanna miss class
>>
>>320935
turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>320935
Just sigh, shut the door, and stroll down the stairs while pulling a fire alarm.
>>
>>320935
Fuck this. We're not having any of this. When she starts monologuing, call the police and begin walking down the stairs. Just report this bitch for mugging you, being in possession of marijuana, and for potentially beginning to start a fire on the roof (as others may have seen the smoke and come to that conclusion also). Then start heading to class.
>>
>>320948
Going for this. The moment we engage with it, we lose.
>>
>>320956
This. The moment we interact with her she would start the "villain attacks MC-kun for the first time and doesn't finish him off even though she vastly overpowers MC-kun so he can have revenge later" cliche.

It's better to leave her smoking up there and let someone else deal with her antics. Maybe say some shitty one-liner as we're leaving like "No thanks, I don't smoke"
>>
>>321011
>Maybe say some shitty one-liner as we're leaving like "No thanks, I don't smoke"
Please this. The worse the better.
>>
>>321011
Yeah, if we run we'll engage the she runs us down and kicks our ass cliche. We'll either be saved at the last minute by a mysterious ally or by awakening somekind of special power or someshit.
>>
>>320935
>>321048
Pledge our loyalty to the villain immediately.
MCs never do that and we can betray her later if we want.
>>
>>321075
This, but when she expresses surprise at such easy agreement, go all psychological on her and begin prying at whatever issues cause them to act like demented supervillain anyway. Rob all the drama of the occasion and urge them to seek professional help.
>>
>>320935
Call her dad and have her explain herself to him.
>>
>>320627
we can't just let someone punching him in the face and stealing something he payed good money for slide, regardless of what it is
>>
>>320953
>turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away
FTFY

>>320935
calmly put our hands at our belt (with our thumbs tucked inside), and say to her, "Emily-chan? I'm name redacted-kun" doing our best to channel our favourite actor; Aiden Gillen.
>>
>>320935
Initiate program K-4lm9; EXTREME APATHY IS GO!

>>320956
This too.
>>
File: no19.png (22KB, 699x477px) Image search: [Google]
no19.png
22KB, 699x477px
As MC-kun tries to flee, he felt a shocking sensation in front of him much like a barrier, keeping him from leaving.

"It's useless to resist. I won't forgive you for what happened back then..."

In MC-kun's thoughts, the only thing that is on his mind right now is

"I have to think of a way to defeat her myself or some twat will show up in the last second and save me ffs."
>>
>>321655
"So you gonna kill me or what?"
>>
>>321655
you must call the police. hopefully she will get some prison time.
>>319261
>>
>>321655
Inquire about the weed she took from you
>>
>>321655
Use your latent mc kung fu to catch her by surprise
>>
>>321655
Lay down.

"Fuck it, if you're gonna kill me just be done with it. I'm not playing your game."

If she comes within arms reach, dive at her and steal your kush back. Then laugh at her and sit down to start smoking your reefer. We don't care if we die, but we'd prefer to be high during whatever transpires.
>>
>>321655
tell her, " See, this is why you should only smoke weed if you have someone with more experience around to guide you!"

>>321686
mah nippa
>>
>>321696
fuck, scratch that!!

We ask her if cornering us was part of her master plan. And once she answers in the affirmative ask her if she feels in control.

It's time to unleash our inner Big Guy.

"A lotta loyalty for a hired bud"
>>
>>321734
While I'm not voting for this right away, I applaud this and vote to banepost either when responding to her or sometime in the near future.
>>
>>321734
thirded for banepost
>>
>>321734
And after she carries on with the anger/smoking-body shtick.

Shout at the top of our lungs, "SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE!"

>>321750
Thank ye kindly, ideally we can get our kush before this is all over. I think Emily may be a member of the League of Shadows, especially considering her heat-based ability. If possible we need to contact CIA and/or Batman
>>
>>321655
>kick her in the crotch
>>
>>321655
Remove pants and start dancing.
Then sing
"Ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
Ooh-oo child, things'll get brighter."

Finish by stuffing your pants on her head and getting the weed back.
>>
>>321696
>>321734
>>321767
Serious question, how old are you?
>>
Hey, what if we countered all of these Shonen tropes with, rather than random nonsense, some Shojo tropes?
>>
I'm curious. How many people have actually smoked marijuana here before? Who smokes it enough to remember what it's like to be under its effects?

Personally, I only smoke it a few times a year (when some stoner friends come down from college to hang) and it's completely worth trying to take back. If not for the money variable, at least for the "getting high feels really relaxing and good" variable.
>>
>>321791
What do you suggest?
>>
>>321811
to counter her "It's useless to resist,"
we grasp her hand and side and say, "I agree. I can't help but be smitten with you." then
"I hope you'll be able to forgive this as well, one day," and then we ZUKYUUN~ the fuck out of her
>>
>>321832
Alright, has my vote.
>>
>>321832
I'm fine with this one/
>>
>>321781
I second this coolheaded approach to confronting Emily.

>>321791
This could work, too.
Granted Shonen tropes are already random and nonsensical, plus this is obviously just a funQuest: so does it really matter?

>>321806
smoked multiple bongs daily for over a year -- with intermittent dry spells -- my streak ended about 13 days ago

>>321832
see, I don't know that many shojo tropes. so I can't really help in that department.
>>
>>321832
I wonder if we get a boost for switching genres, like going to Shojo then back to Shonen to counter Shojo tropes?

Also, should we try to suck out this weed demon m2m?
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>321655
>>321832
>>321844
>>321852
>>321862
>>
>yfw Emily just got high with our weed and is being a chuni right now
>>
MC-kun stood up, grabbed her by both of her arms, and put on his most handsome voice.

>"I agree. I can't help but be smitten by you. I hope you'll be able to forgive this as well, one day..."

She looks down for a moment, then speaks directly to his face.

"Alright, but I'll only accept your apology IF you apologize for what you did. Wait a minute, do you even know who I am right now?"

Cast your votes now :^)
http://www.strawpoll.me/10633605
>>
>>322175
It's not Emily, and it's not Hinata, so I'm thinking this has to be the transfer student.
>>
>>322216
No, Emily is the best friend and Hinata is one of the sisters I believe
>>
>>322216
>>322260
Oops sorry, didn't read the post properly I think that is Emily.
>>
>>322260
I'm assuming this is the same girl we ran into in the street, who said that she wasn't Hinata. This is Emily's body, and whatever is possessing it basically admitted it wasn't hers.
>>
>>321075
They always do that if the villain is a girl though.
>>
File: no21.png (24KB, 667x462px) Image search: [Google]
no21.png
24KB, 667x462px
And your answer is....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

"Hmmph. Figures."

Oh shit make a witty reply
>>
>>322418
"You damn chuni." Try to walk away maybe.
>>
>>322418
"Sorry, you people all look alike."
>>
>>322436
Goin' with this
>>
>>322436
this
>>
>>322436
this
>>
>>322436
Maybe if you take your top off I could recognize you
>>
>>322436
This.

Also, add in "So, can I leave yet? Class is about to start."
>>
>>322418
>when you know the right answer, but you don't want to be cliche
I feel as if OP wanted us to play into that cliche good guy answer.
>>
y didnt we just kiss her when we grabbed totally would have thrown her off
then leave then roff wels shes trying to work out what had just happened
>>
>>322436
this
>>
>>322434
>>322436
Combine these.
>>
Relevant: http://www.mangareader.net/sket-dance/55/16
>>
>>322613
We can always do that anyway.
>>
>>320500
New name for MC-kun: jimmy
>>
>>323630

No too generic/cliche, go with Garrett
>>
>>325050
Why not a name that MC stands for ? Like
Mike Crak
Murphy Curly
Or whatever
>>
Charles Actorman
>>
>>323630
Chad Thundercock
>>
File: no22e.png (35KB, 730x523px) Image search: [Google]
no22e.png
35KB, 730x523px
"Sorry, but you all just loo-"

All of a sudden, MC-kun felt a stabbing sensation in his abdomen.

"Don't worry. I forgive you." The transfer student smiles as as his vision starts to fade.

As his body falls to the ground, he then realized what a selfish thought it was for someone to save him out of the blue.
>>
Stabbing this bitch in the back is now our top priority( in a non cliche way )
>>
>>331292
Use the last of our dying brain cells and willpower to finish the joke.
>>
>>331548
This
>>
>>331292
ask her to press f to pay respects
>>
>>331548
>>331292
this
>>
>>331292
hope that you will not wake up. at least you will not be a cliche
>>
>>331292
Finish your damm sentence!!!!
>>
OP didn't do it so... new thread
>>331949
Thread posts: 468
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.