[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[] -2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

File: []1.png (22KB, 768x509px) Image search: [Google]
[]1.png
22KB, 768x509px
Light flashes into his eyes as he rose.

He wakes up as if in a trance. The air felt unusually heavy, like it was enough to suffocate him. He knew something was wrong in this scene, and he exactly knows what it was.

He was supposed to be dead.

"Are you alright? You seem you had a bad dream." Hinata asks.
>>
>>331949
How old is Hinata and lock all doors in this room.
>>
>>331949
say menu to see if we're living in virtual reality which would explain our respawn
>>
>>331949
Let's fuck
>>
OP ist tot
rippen in peaß
>>
>>331949
"Did we have sex?"
>>
File: []2.png (13KB, 664x409px)
[]2.png
13KB, 664x409px
Hinata, surprised by his brother's indifference towards the fact that she is beside him naked, could not speak a word. She was more surprised to see her brother say "Menu" out of nowhere.

"You really do seem out of it."

And that's when she noticed a wound on her brother's abdomen. In the fourteen years of them living as a family, this was the first time she has seen this.
>>
>>332204
Oh this?
That's what happens when you slam your dick too hard on a door
If you ever try to slam your dick on a door sis, be certain that it's a wooden door, those are the best
>>
>>332204
Hinata, I need you to do something for me. I need you to suck out the poison.
>>
>>332219
isn't that a cliche?
>>
>>332234
But its the wrong genre and context. Its perfect.
>>
>>332204
You all look the same to me. I want to finish my dammed sentence
>>
Whoops. Forgot to link the previous one in the OP

>>312288
>>
>>332237
But the tropes.
Does this mean my brother sees me as a woman!
>>
>>332239
just about to ask what happened!?
>>
>>332204
Just brush it off and go brush your teeth to think about how shitty your day is gonna be.
>>
>>332262
fuck we got stabed
tell her chicks dig scars
>>
>>332240
No we see her as a guy since she doesn't have the tits necessary to be seen as a woman
Lucky for her, we're enormous faggots
>>
>>332204
Take our phone and make an appointment with a psychologist for Hinata. Right in her earshot.
>>
ask her how we got here and what was she doing playing with fire the other day
>>
>>332204
They took our fucking kidney!
>>
>>332204
Right, we should probably head to hospital and have this shit X-rayed and make sure there's nothing there that shouldn't be.
>>
>>332296
Tell him he is a rich man.
>>
>>332204
Hinata would you like to have sex with me.
>>
>>332204
MC Coolguy here axes where dafuq op r.
Pinata doesn't nope whop r and she gets her sisss in there ta halp out onichichitan's crazy bazingo.

Proyblem smoiled.
>>
>>332204
Check your body for irregularities. Make sure your close to death situation didn't accidentally awaken your hidden shonen powers or have a demon arm now. Or ask imouto check it for you.
>>
>>332590
this
>>
>>332590
+1
>>
WHERE US FLUX
>>
>>332903
Taking care of nephew. brb
>>
>>333072
Lies. You're going for the "Weekly Episode" cliché. I see through your schemes.
>>
File: 1464615891185.gif (45KB, 515x320px) Image search: [Google]
1464615891185.gif
45KB, 515x320px
>>333072
It's cool Flux, I heard a rumor that your daughter caught a cold.
>>
>>332204
I suggest we just go with the flow from now on. Life's being a bitch and it seems we can't avoid it. Embrace the protagonists life and hope we get super powers, a harem (with or without siblings and other relatives), or be able to turn into a magical girl(boy?). Or all three.
>>
File: 1467084196038.gif (209KB, 625x383px)
1467084196038.gif
209KB, 625x383px
>>333253
You should've said I'm just bingewatching some chinese cartoons O make it more believable
>>333283
How'd nephew become a daughter?

Bumping thread with bullshit I did in gimp
>>
File: image.gif (263KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
263KB, 480x479px
>>333873
>The hearts in the eyes
L-lewd sis is lewd
>>
>>332590
Pretty much this.
>>
File: []3.png (9KB, 679x419px) Image search: [Google]
[]3.png
9KB, 679x419px
It was just a hunch, but MC-kun started checking various parts of his body, just to check for any sort of irregularities. So many questions were piling upon him, he started freaking out. The spectacle of watching him check various parts his body made Hinata walk away from him.

"Oookay...I'm gonna go now. Get ready for school, weirdo." Hinata smirks.

"Wait, how did I get back here?"

"What are you talking about? You were already in your room before I got home."
>>
>>334485
Go look for Emily. Act uncharacteristically intimate toward her, as is in opposition to the standard shounen trope.
>>
>>334485
>So, we sleeping together again tonight?
What kind of cliche protag asks his sister that, huh?
>>
>>334485
Go outside to Emily and confess to her. Tell her that you've always loved her and you want to be with her forever. If she tries to shake it off as a joke, grab her and tell her it's 100% not a joke.

We'll go against the cliche by confessing to the heroine at the "beginning" of the adventure.
>>
>>334485
Take a route to school you have never traveled to avoid the waiting cliché on our path.
>>
>>334485
Are we actually blood related to our sisters or not? If we are, we should hook up with lewd little sis.
>>
>>334502
instead of grabbing her kiss her with the deepest kiss you can give
>>
guys
Do you really have to pour down all your fetishes in every quest?
>>
>>334614
Yes.

Now let's go find a bipedal futa scorpion girl. If there's none, then we'll go to school and use black magic to make one.
>>
>>334485
Tell her that you think you're gay even if you are not.
This will break the cliche.
>>
>>334622
I'm pretty sure that magic is just drawing the star of david and writing fancy western words you don't understand as ornaments.
Words like Albion, Messerchmitt, Cadillac and Pentagon.

If that doesn't work, try chaning the font to something unreadable.
>>
>>334832
Push her down and look into her eyes very deeply.

"I love you and I want you to bear my children."

Then kiss her.
>>
File: []5.png (23KB, 691x431px) Image search: [Google]
[]5.png
23KB, 691x431px
After taking a bath(thankfully not running into his sister again), he got dressed and got ready for school, as if the events that took place hours ago in the rooftop never happened.

As he got out of the room, he was greeted by the same warm smile from Emily, without a shred of disdain from yesterday's events.

He then walked towards her and uttered.

"I've always loved you."

Her eldest sister, present at the time, dropped the plate she was cleaning in astonishment.

Emily blushed for a moment and replied with a slight laugh.

"If this is your attempt in making me forget about yesterday then you've skipped a lot of steps there."

Before MC-kun could utter another word, she grabbed his hand and dashed away.

"We're off!"

Although it was a very weak attempt, Emily forced a straight face as they follow the usual route to school.
>>
>>334839
Give her a big damn kiss. We have to defy the tropes here by having the childhood friend win the MCbowl.
>>
>>334839
>I could never forget yesterday, when our passion became one. Marry me
>>
>>334839
Check the current date.
CHECK IT.
Ask someone at the street if necessary.
>>
>>334860
>It's dubs.
>>
>>334841
>>334847

both of these
>>
kiss her in front of all the people
>>
>>334841
+1
>>
>>334839
Suggest that we meet up after school and play some dominoes or go birdwatching.
>>
>>335145
>dominoes
If she doesn't play shogi she's not wife material.
>>
>>334839
>"Aha...no, seriously though, you wanna go do something after school? I want to make up for it...and yeah I always DID think you're cute. Just...before it was just friend cute, and now it's cute cute."
>>
File: []6.png (24KB, 722x462px) Image search: [Google]
[]6.png
24KB, 722x462px
With the current situation going on, MC-kun found it hard to break free from Emily's grasp.

As they pass the usual route. MC-kun felt a sort of abnormality in the air. Then he hears in a very familiar tone.

"Oh. So this is the fresh new meat master was talking about. This is gonna be interesting..."

It was for a second, but he thought it was similar to her sister.

"Hey Emily, have you heard someone talking as we pass?"

"Huh? Nope."

He thought of it as weird. He knows Emily has better awareness to her surroundings compared to him.
>>
>>335989
>So this is the fresh new meat master was talking about.

> HEY LADY, I GOT YOU MEAT FOR YOU RIGHT HERE! (crotch thrusts at lady, then sprints off)
>>
>>335989
OK, time to send our sister to the insane asylum to seek help of a professional. Whip out our phone and do it right now.
>>
>>335989
Smoke some crystal meth. We can't be expected to get through today sober.
>>
>>335989
Get dragged off to school.
Hit on her as we go.
>>
>>335989
"I've had enough of this walk... of this school... it's time to fulfill my dream to be a professional bridge player!"

Put Emily on our shoulders and rush off.
>>
>>336146
This, but before we carry her give her a big kiss
>>
>>336014
This right fucking here. Call her a fucking weeb as you run away.
>>
>>336014
Oh yeah, this right fucking here
>>
>>336014
>>336412
These
>>
>>336412
>>336014
I can get behind this.
>>
>>336146
This
>>
>>336507
Me as well.
>>
>>336146
this
>>
>>332078
Hallo mein Deutschbruder, konne sie sprechen sie Englisch fur diese faden, ich sprache ein littel Deutsch bitte der personen sprache Englisch, Danke!
Mein Deutsch ist scheisse
>>
File: []7.png (20KB, 731x476px) Image search: [Google]
[]7.png
20KB, 731x476px
As soon as MC-kun turned to converse to whoever was there, he spotted only the empty road he was familiar to. He stopped on his tracks, and so did Emily afterwards.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

All of a sudden, MC-kun carries Emily on his back and exclaims

>"I've had enough of this walk... of this school... it's time to fulfill my dream to be a professional bridge player!"

"Eh? What about school?"

"Don't mind it. Schools are for idiots anyway."

"What the hell are you talking about, idiot! Put me down! You don't even know how to play bridge!"

While Emily rants off of his back, MC-kun could not believe his eyes...

to the fellow that spotted me in /i/, cheers
>>
>>338747
Bring her in a calm place and say her that the bride story was made up to be alone with her.
MAKE HER WIN THE BOWL, IT'S THE BEST WAY TO RUIN ALL CLICHÉS
>>
>>338814
This. She has to win.
>>
>>338814
The universe is against us. But, I think it is possible.
>>
>>338814
do this bring her to an alleyway and start to do lewd things before fate interrupts you probably one of your sisters
>>
>>338814
Seduce
>>
>>338814
Raise the flag
Lock the route
>>
>>338814
do this
>>
I hope OP isn't kill because that quest provided me some fun.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.