[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google Maps Quest, Rare Pepe Edition - Part 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 24

File: thread 3 pic 1.jpg (407KB, 1800x800px) Image search: [Google]
thread 3 pic 1.jpg
407KB, 1800x800px
Previous Thread: >>279151
Guide: http://pastebin.com/3LPUbBnW

After an enlightening acid trip, you feel prepared to take on whatever Mexican threats lie ahead so that you may ultimately reach the USA, a secluded land of rare Pepes untold. You return to the house where you first met Angel, and a different business-looking man welcomes you.

“Ah, you must be Mr. Camilo Vargas. A pleasure, you did a great job delivering that package and taking care of those thugs. Angel is still recovering, but is in great spirits, come in and see”

You walk inside to the main living room, where you see his wounds being treated by a voluptuous latina cleric. It is very clear that she is quite proficient at what she does, and has probably drained the mana of many men over the years. Next sits another man you have not yet met.

“Hello, sir, pleased to make you acquaintance, my name is Francisco. Antonio says we will be partners for this next job,” he says in a meek voice.

“Yes, indeed”, the businessman continues, “There is something urgent you must take care of. Despite what you may think, that attack on you and Angel was not expected and had nothing to do with the package you delivered. It was an under-handed attempt from the Papa Tortilla family to exert some muscle when we weren’t expecting it. Obviously it failed, but for them to do this shows desperation, and we think there is more going on than we know.

My mission for you and Francisco is to break into law offices of Oaxaca Tortilla, take any documents that may be relevant to us or explain the attack, and plant a listening bug. Because Francisco is skilled in theft, he will be leading the operation, but I need you to keep an eye out and be willing to fight of trouble should any appear. You’ll have to pick the recorder up from a nearby electronics affiliate, then make your way to the office.

Anything you need before you leave?”

Your inventory currently contains:
>50 GBP
>5 tendies
>1 leather jacket
>1 trench knife (roll 2D6+5)
>1 good boy hat
>1 creepy doll
>1 Colt Cobra .38 (roll 3D6, 3 bullets left)
>1 HiPoint 9mm (roll 3D6, 4 bullets left)
>1 baseball bat (roll 1D10+4)
>1 baton (roll 1D8)

Your spellbook currently contains:
>Scorpion tail (“STING WIDE, KERATIN BRIDE!”), allowing a poisonous sting attack
>Scorpion breastblate (“NICE STERNUM, YOU EARNED ‘EM”), allowing seductive protective scorpion boobs
>>
>>297569
Ask for a top up on your bullets, then head out to do your job.
>>
>>297939
This
>>
>>297939
this
also, we should default to use our trench knife in combat, it's way better than the other weapons
>>
>>297569
Give us a Khopesh
>>
File: thread 4 pic 2.png (2MB, 1848x706px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 2.png
2MB, 1848x706px
>>297939
>>297954
>>298147
Antonio nods and hands you two fresh clips for each gun, providing you 14 bullets total for each.

"Good luck friends. Before you leave, Camilo, one more thing I need to tell you: if you are found by the police, don't attack them, just surrender. We have an amazing attorney who will have no trouble springing you, just make you tell the police nothing, understand?"

>>298309
"A Kho-what?" He checks his phone and tells you that he has never heard of such a thing, but that if you're interested in ancient Egyptian history and mythology, to run by the Department of Anthropology at Universitario De Tijuana. "I have a friend that studies similar things there, you might ask him one day."

With that, you leave for the electronics store and find an awkward, fidgety man waiting for out front. You wait in the car as your partner does the talking. "H-hey, Francisco, g-good to see ya again. Got that s-super sp-py gadget you wanted, always happy to serve Father Pinto."

"Thanks Elias. Say hi to my new friend Camilo, will you?"

"H-hi, Camilo, always f-fantastic seeing a new face! Say, i-if you're ever looking for some g-g-gear of your own, hit me up! Any f-friend of the Pintos is a friend of mine!"
>>
File: thread 4 pic 3.png (2MB, 1846x698px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 3.png
2MB, 1846x698px
You drive a little ways into one of the nicer parts of town, and Francisco motions for you to pull over to the side.

"Pretty swank office, huh?" as he eyes over the building.

"They're on siesta right now, and I've scouted this place out enough to know that there are probably two guards max inside, otherwise most security is going to be mechanical and electronic. I'd say we've got about two hours to do our thing if we don't give ourselves away.

"I know of at least five ways to get in. I had a key forged to go in through the main door (1), but there's a security camera right near there. I don't know where the door above (2) leads, probably into a small office or domicile, but we'd have to pick that lock. Same goes for the garage (3). We could hop the fence and go in a back way (4), but there's a dog there; not threatening, but it could bark and alert the guards. Lastly, there's a family restaurant immediately neighboring; we could work our way through their kitchen and backrooms and hop a wall, probably the safest route but also the most time-consuming (5). Unless you can think of an alternate path?"

[[Francisco is now officially a member of your party. He has much greater stealth abilities and you may wish to make him the temporary leader; if so, just roll 2 D20s, the first for your continued stealth, the second for actions like lockpicking and improvising. If you wish for Ashy/Camilo to separate from him, roll for those actions as well, indicating which roll corresponds to which action/character.]]
>>
Rolled 7, 1 = 8 (2d20)

>>300387
number 2 with francisco
>>
>>300422
>a 1
Francisco walks up the stairs calmly and begins lockpicking when suddenly they snap on him.

"I s-swear, this has never happened to me before. I guess I get performance anxiety, jaja", blushing away.

He still has other pairs remaining, but the lock is permanently jammed now. What now?
>>
Rolled 20, 1 = 21 (2d20)

try the garage instead
>>
>>300609
kek, poor francisco
>>
File: thread 4 pic 4.jpg (183KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 4.jpg
183KB, 500x399px
>>300609
>>300614
Francisco manages to open the garage, but alas...
>>
Rolled 20, 16 = 36 (2d20)

>>300624
fug

let's try the family restaurant, the other routes seem to dangerous.
>>
File: thread 5 pic 4.jpg (515KB, 1800x800px) Image search: [Google]
thread 5 pic 4.jpg
515KB, 1800x800px
>>300652
You enter the dining establishment, when immediately a rotund woman in a cooking apron directs you to the back. "FINALLY, I've been waiting for the new temp cooks all day, here's the 5 GBP I promised as a starter, now go and get started on the rice, I have to pick up Lucia from school..."

Easier than expected, you've already gained access to the back of the building. There's an employee exit door on your left and you can climb over a dumpster to make it to the law offices, but it won't be possible to return the same way. Are you ready to leave now, or do you want to look for supplies in the kitchen?

[[From this point onwards, every move/picture will represent 10 minutes elapsed in quest-time. You have 100 minutes remaining to find as many documents as you can and escape, before the Tortilla Mafia lawyers and cohorts return from their break.]]
>>
>>300702
Look for any rooms that seem like an office. Raid desks and filing cabinets. Look behind framed pictures, in potted plants, and give any books you find a quick flick through for anything loose.
>>
Rolled 11, 4 = 15 (2d20)

>>300858
>>
File: thread 4 pic 6.jpg (338KB, 1800x800px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 6.jpg
338KB, 1800x800px
>>300858
>>300862
You enter the building and find yourselves in a furnace room. Not much of interest as far as you can tell, but the hall leaving it has three doors. Francisco wants to head straight and thinks he has a good idea of where the most important documents might be hidden, but admits that the floor plan already seems a little different from what he expected.

Straight ahead appears to lead to a larger lounge area. The door on the left goes to a printer room, the one on the right is a small office and supplies room.

You may split with Francisco and explore rooms twice as quickly, but if encountering trouble this will make it more difficult to neutralize it, and you will lack his expertise in performing stealthy moves.

[[90 minutes remaining.]]
>>
>>300940
Stick with Fran, try to follow the plan like he wants.
>>
>>300940
try listening for any guards. Also, stick with Francisco.
>>
>>300991
>>301001
[[Roll dat]]
>>
Rolled 10, 3 = 13 (2d20)

>>301004
mb
>>
File: thread 4 pic 7.jpg (324KB, 1800x800px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 7.jpg
324KB, 1800x800px
>>301015
"Camilo, duck!" You peek back over the wall and see a man slowly walking in your direction; neither you now Francisco can tell the threat he poses. There are two lobbies, one in front and one to your left that you could hide in, although they don't offer much coverage. You can't peek around to see what's further down the left, but you could make a run in that direction. Suddenly you notice Francisco has unraveled a garotte in his hands, and seems prepared for violence if necessary. "Only if necessary", he whispers, however. He wants to hide out in the current hall until the guard passes.

[[Reminder to roll 4D20 if you and Francisco split; I'll take the first two as Camilo's stealth+action, last two as Francisco's stealth+action.]]
>>
Rolled 4, 4 = 8 (2d20)

>>301027
Ready your knife, stick with fran some more, let him attack first if you get found, but offer support.

If not found, get back to looking, but with more haste. Tear the place up (quietly) if you have to.
>>
>>301029
These rolls.
>>
File: thread 4 pic 8.jpg (333KB, 1800x800px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 8.jpg
333KB, 1800x800px
>>301029
>>301030
Francisco stays crouched but is spotted. He quickly plunges, but fucks up and doesn't get the wire around the guy's neck.

"HELP, GUARDS, HELP!!!" The man was just some kind of assistant as far as you could tell. You hear footsteps running down stairs to the right, but you can't tell how many or see anyone yet.

Stab him quickly [[2D6+5]]? Francisco is preparing a swing with his brass knuckles [[1D10]].

[[80 minutes.]]
>>
Rolled 5, 2 + 5 = 12 (2d6 + 5)

>>301036
>Stab him quickly [[2D6+5]]
>>
File: thread 4 pic 9 v2.jpg (347KB, 1800x800px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 9 v2.jpg
347KB, 1800x800px
>>301044
You deliver a ruthless stab to his throat, and Francisco has no problem finishing the job. He has the good sense to drag the body into the hall, but the puddle of blood remains. The running footsteps have now stopped, and you hear a voice.

"Oh fuck, oh man, I have to call Pedro..."

Peeking over, you see a man armed with a handgun, about to pull out a cell phone. Can you two stop him in time?

[[2D6+5 for your attack; instant death with Francisco's garotte is successful, no damage if not; 1D10 with Francisco's brass knuckles. One additional 1D20 for overall success.]]

[[70 minutes.]]
>>
Rolled 6, 4 + 5 = 15 (2d6 + 5)

>>301064
>>
Rolled 10, 8 = 18 (2d10)

>>301064
If this doesn't work try to go scorpion and salvage it.
>>
File: thread 4 pic 10.jpg (351KB, 1800x800px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 10.jpg
351KB, 1800x800px
>>301069
>>301071
Your coordinated attack doesn't quite kill him, but the guard is knocked off of his feet and fails to call for back-up.

[[Assuming you don't have a completely shit roll and kill him next round, also provide info on where you next plan to go (left or right, up the stairs or not). I'll be going to bed after.]]
>>
Rolled 5, 3 + 5 = 13 (2d6 + 5)

>>301077
If it goes well, head up the stairs. Stay with fran.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>301082
Good night. >>301077
>>
>>301082
Also left I guess. Thought stairs were their own choice.
>>
>>301085
[[For clarity, the guard came down the stairs from the right, but there may be more than the stairs alone, so stairs are an additional option if you pick right.]]
>>
>>301089
Do that then.
>>
File: thread 4 pic 11.jpg (332KB, 1796x800px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 11.jpg
332KB, 1796x800px
>>301090
You make your way towards the staircase, passing two doors to your side, when Francisco stops you.

"Wait amigo, remember, there's a camera here."

He deactivates it with ease, and you head up the staircase, but not without noticing that there is another staircase leading below. At the top you reach a hallway, two doors on each side and one at the end.

"Argh, this is different from when I was last here years ago. That entire wall on the left was missing originally, it was an open bar/lounge area. I *think* the boss' office is straight down the hall, but now I'm not certain, and we're starting to run short on time, it's going to take me a bit of time to pick any safe."

Which way do you go?

[[60 minutes remaining.]]
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>302135
Head to where he thinks the boss' office is. If it's moved frantically check thew other rooms on the floor.
>>
File: thread 4 pic 12.jpg (341KB, 1800x800px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 12.jpg
341KB, 1800x800px
>>303964
"Hmm, there should be... yes!" Francisco pushes one bookcase to the side and reveals a hidden safe, and gets to work. "This will take me at least 30 minutes, try to find other information behind the attack. I'll handle the bug too."

You've got time to kill and everything seems quiet, where to explore?
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>304527
Search any file cabinets and desk drawers. Go to the nearest rooms, making sure to check in on fran regularly while he cracks the safe.
>>
File: thread 4 pic 13.jpg (202KB, 1800x800px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 13.jpg
202KB, 1800x800px
>>304627
You peruse assorted drawers and cabinets, a few things on business expenses and such catching your eye, but nothing immediately pops out as especially interesting. Regardless, you take a few folders here and there and stuff them into your backpack.

You turn to the room closest on your right; far from the bar Francisco had mentioned, instead exists a small server room. You check in with Francisco and inform him; he says he'll steal a few hard drives on his way out.

Where to next? The changes in the layout mentioned give you the impression there's more than meets the eye in this building...

[[40 minutes remaining; 20 until Francisco finishes.]]
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>304909
Scout for guards in the time fran is finishing with the safe. Just try to play it safe and make it out of here.

(No idea why everyone else has stopped posting, its been a fun quest.)
>>
File: thread 4 pepedex.png (241KB, 792x886px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pepedex.png
241KB, 792x886px
>>305266
You wait for Francisco to finish, keeping an open ear for any disturbances.

"Hey Camilo, all done, and there's some really major stuff in here. You may not know this, but the Tortillas have had a long-standing feud with the Taquito family, all the way back to some blood split that occurred centuries ago. There's some creepy, occult-type shit that happened in their history, and normally I'd want to just leave with what I've got, but get this: they were keeping the youngest daughter hostage in this very building. There's an old key and a note about making room in the wine cellar; if she's still here, this could be a huge bargaining chip for getting the Taquitos on our side."

"Oh, I also found this. I used to collect these things as a kid but got tired of it, maybe you have a nephew or something.", handing over a fresh new Pepe for you.

"Let's check out that cellar, it's just down the staircase and we still have a little time to spare."

[[Roll D20 for the final leg of this mission. 50 EXP gained for the new Pepe. 20 minutes remaining.]]

[[And thanks anon :3]]
>>
>>307165
Update your pepedex.
>>
Rolled 10, 13 = 23 (2d20)

>>307165
I think you should switch over to a gun, just to be prepared for anything. Then follow fran to rescue the loli.
>>
File: thread 4 pic 14.jpg (533KB, 1800x800px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 14.jpg
533KB, 1800x800px
>>308245
>>308273
Pepedex updated, .38 equipped, all set.

Short on time, the two of you rush down the staircase and encounter a thick, oak door. The key takes some doing but fits, and to both of your surprises the wine cellar is not simply a room but a long, ventilated cave with multiple pathways. You hear a whimpering noise in a dark corner, and looking closer discover that it's coming from a small, elvish child, chained to an empty wine rack.

"P-please don't hurt me."

Francisco calms the child, "Don't worry, we're not here to hurt you, we want to free you. You are Papa Taquito's little girl, aren't you? We're going to get you back to your family, we just need you to cooperate."

He undoes her bindings and tells her to come with you.

"No, wait, there are others down here too, and a secret passage in and out. We have to help them!" she cries.

"We can come back for them later, the bad guys are gone from upstairs, the police can always help. Well, Camilo, what's your call?"

>Leave the way you came, with just enough time to avoid the occupants returning
>Continue underground, look for an alternate exit, knowing people from above will come looking for you
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>308389
Take what we have and make ourselves scarce. Book it back to our boss. If we get some downtime we should hit up a magic store.
>>
File: thread 4 pic 15.png (2MB, 1840x698px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 15.png
2MB, 1840x698px
>>308395
The three of you exit together, and decide to go through the yard since it doesn't matter if the dog barks now with the guards dead or not here. Or, so you think; a terrible bit of luck has resulted in a Tortilla family SUV rolling in just a couple minutes early, and they've spotted you. The windows are tinted and you only know there are at least two people inside; a driver and a man beginning to point a sub-machine gun out of a passenger window. Time to make a quick decision...

>Split for the car, try to lose them
>Run by foot, maybe hopping through yards and back alleys and anything to lose them
>Stand your ground, return fire
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>308497
>>Split for the car, try to lose them
>>
File: thread 4 pic 16.png (1MB, 1847x700px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 16.png
1MB, 1847x700px
>>308527
Francisco takes the wheel; clearly a skilled driver, you make it to the freeway, but they're still gaining on you. He instructed the loli to remain on the floor, and you're sitting in the back, waiting for whatever happens. The man with the submachine gun sticks it out again, probably ready to blast you all away once they pass you up. You have your pistol still equipped and can try making a shot at a tire or the driver's side of the windshield.

[[Roll 2 D20s, first for a shot, second for Francisco's driving.]]
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>308642
Try to hit the windshield. Unload the whole mag if you need to, we gotta get away.
>>
File: thread 4 pic 17.png (1MB, 1841x702px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 17.png
1MB, 1841x702px
>>308676
You unload the entire clip, dealing 62 damage to the vehicle. The machine gunner pulls inside as the SUV wildly swerves and loses speed, but then steadies again and begins to regain speed. Fire a second barrage?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>308733
Go for the tires this time.
>>
>>308746
Those are some bullet proof tires. As expected of organized crime.
>>
File: thread 4 pic 18.png (1MB, 1852x706px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 18.png
1MB, 1852x706px
>>308746
>>308763
A flurry of shots ring from the back of the SUV, shooting out several windows, one of them penetrating a door and striking you in the leg. This old Ford Taurus doesn't offer the greatest protection in the world.

The Taquito girl screams as she watches you bleed, and appears to begin saying some kind of a prayer. You fire back towards the tires, but most of them miss entirely, one just side-swiping the vehicle.

Francisco informs you that there's a police checkpoint up ahead, and that if you continue firing, they'll probably attack both cars. If you just stay low and manage to wait it out, the Tortillas will probably have to flee, but if they get a lucky shot on you, your car won't make it to there. Decisions...
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>308844
Tell him to floor it and head for a flyby of the police station. We have those fancy lawyers for a reason, and the girl is too much leverage to risk.
>>
File: thread 4 pic 19.png (2MB, 1843x706px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 19.png
2MB, 1843x706px
>>308858
Several more shots ring out, further damaging the car and hurting you. Still, Francisco manages to pull ahead past the checkpoint, almost too fast to be believed. The Taquito girl has an odd, faint glow about her, but appears calm now. Police sirens ring out and two cars block off the SUV as you make your escape.

It's a calm drive back to the base, and you see Antonio waiting outside nervously, eyeing over the many bullet holes in the car. Francisco exits first and hands over a briefcase filled with all the documents and hard drives collected, business always a top priority for these dedicated Pinto fellows. He then opens the back door, and Antonio's eyes go wide as he sees this little girl crawl out from under and realizes who it is.

"Antonio, she's a Taquito. I think the Tortillas had kidnapped her as part of some kind of bargain; I've looked over their finances and ledgers and other things, and there are some really unusual holes. I think their family is on the verge of collapse with how they've been spending money, and on what. That attack on us must have just been one small part of many desperate power plays."

"Francisco", he says with an unusually sad tone, "it's more than that. You remember the tales of the old Mexican Buffet rituals?"

"You don't mean..."

"Well, miss Pollo here would be useless as a ransom. Look what came on the news while you were away... little girl, please follow Paula into another room, she'll treat your injuries, OK?"

You all head over to the living room, and see a headline: 'Massive Butchery At Taquito Residence, 11 Murdered And Disfigured'.

"Of course, the media reports it as just a warning signal to rival gangs, but we know that there's more to it than that. It is said that a hundred years ago, the youngest child from all of the ten of the Diez Ingredientes was ritually sacrificed to bring untold power to the one that consumed a dish containing the flesh of them all. The ritual was interrupted and failed; it was an old banker from the Burritos that tried it then, his own family turning on him for his extreme perversity."

You speak up, "The girl said there were others down there as well. Can we still stop this?"

"By rescuing her, you already have. You're lucky she wasn't with the rest, they must have only just captured her. Who knows how many in the Taquito family even know the purpose of this. We must protect her at all costs, not to mention our own young ones. For now, I will convene with the others and we will decide on what needs to be done. Your reward is 100 GBPs for a fantastic job, stay handy because we will be calling on you again."

[[100 EXP gained.]]
>>
>Level up! You may choose to upgrade one of the following stats:

>(2) Combat (concerns health, defense, damage, etc)
>(1) Stealth (concerns ability to hide, run away, etc)
>(1) Conversation (concerns ability to trade, convince, lie, etc)
>(1) Manipulation (concerns ability to use items and interact with the world environment)
>(2) Magic (concerns the usage of spells)

[[You now have 160 GBP.]]
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>308969
Magic, also lets head to a magic store, or find a wizard.
>>
File: thread 4 pic 20.png (2MB, 1849x701px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 20.png
2MB, 1849x701px
>>308981
Feeling more magical then ever, you drive over to the nearest Temple of Kek. A practicing wizard greets you, "We followers of Kek have a connection with one-another, and I can tell from what my brothers have told me, you're making great strides in the area of wizardry. I imagine you're hear to purchase spells, perhaps something to aid in your journey towards becoming a proper scorpion girl. Any new appendages that interest you? Perhaps training in permanently retaining your form without having to recast? Or maybe you'd like to diversify a bit and learn other forms of magic as well? And as always, don't hesitate to make a tribute at the shrine of Kek, his meme magic works in mysterious ways."
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>309521
Gain permanent scorp-form. Afterwards, decry the name of kek as a false god and spit upon his shrine.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>309521
Ask what other forms of magic he has on hand, our scorpion girl form is already rather useful, would be nice to get something else.
>>
>>309846
Support
>>
rip OP we hardly knew ye'
>>
File: thread 4 pic 21.png (2MB, 1849x701px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 21.png
2MB, 1849x701px
>>309846
>>313748
Kek is highly amused by your defiance, his plaster visage emitting a cute giggle. Your failure to rustle him is rewarded with an unshakable feeling that you will bring amusement to others in the future. [[Next thread, there will be random chances of meme magic chaos interfering with the player's travels.]]

The wizard, impressed by your cockiness and slightly afraid, sells the scroll at a discounted 30 GBP. [[Pick either scorpion tail or scorpion chest to have made permanent. You have 130 GBP remaining.]]

>>310155
"Any kind you can imagine, apprentice. Do you wish to kill your enemies with flashy bursts of energy, gaining control of an element such as fire or electicity? Or perhaps you'd like to protect and heal your allies? Or even bypass all of that and tap into the very vein of memes from which all existence is derived? Just be warned that the last one takes a long time to become proficient at, let alone master.

One warning I will give: some wizards have attempted becoming chimera monstergirls in the past, usually spurned by a mixture of greed and bizarre fetish. I don't recommend following in their footsteps, for the road it leads to is almost always ruin, species dysphoria causing madness and misshapen bodies revolting most that gaze upon them. But I leave that decision to you..."

[[Busy right now, I'll continue to check in until the thread is archived, but won't start thread 5 until probably friday evening (PST). Thanks for playing.]]
>>
>>316350
>scorpion tail
Ask for a healing magic scroll.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>316442
>>
File: thread 4 pic 22.jpg (354KB, 975x1300px) Image search: [Google]
thread 4 pic 22.jpg
354KB, 975x1300px
>>316442
>>319450
"Very well, for 30 GBP it is now yours. It will heal your targets almost as well as a plain tendie might, but as you grow so will your magic's power."

You also read aloud the sacred words furthering your metamorphosis towards a true scorpion girl: TAIL ENDURE, SCORP-SO-DEMURE. With that, you feel your tail extend sprout as firm as ever, like the kind of morning wood you fail to notice until you bump into the bathroom counter, so powerful yet effortless maintain. The old wizard gives you a smirk and a wink; it's difficult to tell if he's proud of your development, or lustful of it.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>319882
Try to find some way into California, if you can't find anything just return to Antonio.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.