[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another Risk Thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 13

File: RiskMap.png (220KB, 1838x1217px) Image search: [Google]
RiskMap.png
220KB, 1838x1217px
I can't promise that I'll not become kill like the last OP, but I promise to certainly last longer.

Here's the scenario:

France, Spain, and Britain never got to North America. This game will run as a RP one, where the only nations you can play as are coastal ones that are the adventuring independent colonies of real countries in that era.
>>
>>29723

* Ignore Empire of Faggots
>>
>>29723
>Colony of Virginia
>Red
>Virginia.

We have received a royal charter to claim these lands for the glory of England! Onwards, men!
>>
>The Nation of Spooks
>Grey
>Spain
Spain has told us to explore this land to the fullest. Men, take control of this unknown land. Ack ack ack.
>>
>>29723
How do we roll?
>>
>>29800
>>29815

Read the intro again. You can't do a country that got to North America IRL.

Also, specify your coastal location.
>>
>>29723
can we play a monstergirl?
>>
Marvel Empire
Maroon
Washington
>>
>>29824
Oh. Well, make it Russia then? Oh, if you mean where we came from sea, the east end.
>>
>>29833

No, this is strictly a historical RP.

I've been consuming way too much EU4...
>>
>>29824
>New Berlin
>Grey
>Prussia
>First colony is in New Jersey

Does this work better, OP?
>>
>>29852

Grey has already been called, but yes.
>>
>>29849
Why?
>>
>>29847
>>29815
>Nation of Spooks
>Grey
>Russia
>First colony is georgia
Better?
>>
>>29859
Ah, sorry, I'll take Blue then.
>>
>>29723
>Capitania do Florida
>Green
>Miami, Florida

Blown off course on their way to Recife, a Portuguese fleet lands at the southern tip of Florida and claims it for the motherland.
>>
>>29872
Why would Russia go for Georgia? Wouldn't it be better if you started on the west coast?
>>29871
Because we're history fags and that's the premise.
>>
Better version, everyone use 1d10000
>>
>>29886
Okay, Change Georgia to California. Sorry, I'm just been used to silly games of risk.
>>
File: image.png (269KB, 2000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
269KB, 2000x1300px
Rolled 8697 (1d10000)

>>29886
that's fucking stupid, then. Use another map.

>>29887
forgot image
>>
>>29723

Lamanites
Upstate New York(specifically around Lake Erie) or Coastal Maine
Dark Red

The tribal nation as described in the Book of Mormon.
>>
this is going to be a clustermess.
>>
>>29904
I already have dark red
>>
>>29723
HERRO THE EMPIRE OF THE RISING SUN CLAIMS
CALIFORNIA
COLOR BROWN
>>
>>29915

I'll take gold then.
>>
>>29899
It's alright, anon, it's understandable. Besides, this means it's easier for us to grow big and powerful without fighting each other too early on. :3

Also, OP, is there a specific year this is set to start in?

>>29902
>>29915
>Complains about the map and acts as if it's stupid to use it for colonial RP
>Still tries to join

You're one of those guys who bitches but never leaves, aren't you?

>>29923
Sorry, New Berlin has brown.
>>
>>29723

>Luxemburg
>Pink
>Seattle
>>
>>29957
>:3
Most of that post was okay, but that face kinda..eh. Oh well.
>>
>>29723
New Holland
Orange or Purple
Maryland

After a storm blew the original colonists off course, the Dutch landed in Maryland and proclaimed it New Amsterdam.
>>
>>29957
;^)
>>
japan claims TEXAS if CALI is taken and also claims the color PURPLE

SO IT IS
>>
Can someone make me a list of the colors and locations of all the legit nations so far? I've lost track.
>>
>>30012
Jesus fuck

>Marvel
>Maroon (Dark Red)
>Washington
>>
>>30012
>The Nation of Spooks
>Grey
>Russia
>California
That's me, if there is any problems with that, explain the problem.
>>
>>30021
He won't accept it, it has to be historically accurate.
>>
And if it wasn't clear, everyone declare everything again, reply to

>>30012
>>
>>30012
oh lawdy

So since this is looking bad, does anyone have non-burgerland risk maps? South American Risk, or Scramble for Africa risk might be pretty comfy
>>
>>29989
Hmph, it seems the Low Countries have decided to make a colony of their own in this new land... Someone send these tradesmen a message as soon as possible. Have it read that we wish to discuss setting mutual boundaries on where our land claims lie and on establishing ordinary trade. A little coin should keep them happy.
>>
>>30012
>EMPIRE OF THE RISING SUN
>purple or yellow if it isnt taken
>TEXAS
>>
>>30030
?
Then just fill the north west corner.

Fucking hell, just use the normal map.
>>
>>30021
>New Berlin, colony of Prussia
>Brown
>New Jersey's coast
>>
>>30012
New Holland
Orange
Maryland
>>
>>30050
Or you could actually go along with the RP and be a colony of an actual nation of the time. :|
>>
>>30073
What was washington then?

This is just complicating shit and not helping at all.

Also, you replied to the wrong post.
>>30052
>>
>>30012
>New Berlin, colony of Prussia
>Brown
>New Jersey's coast
>>
>>30012
>Capitania do Florida
>Green
>Miami, Florida
>>
>>30012

>The Lamanites
>Gold
>Upstate New York (around Lake Erie) or Coastal Maine
>>
another risk thread another dead op it seems
>>
>>30198
Looks like it... Anyone want to run something if he doesn't show back up?
>>
>>30198

Not dead.
>>
Why must there always be rp? Can't we just go the /int/ way?
>>
>>30220
This is basically a RP board
>>
>>30205
I might work on something. Seeing if I can make or find a non-burger map.
>>
File: RiskMap2.png (188KB, 1838x1217px) Image search: [Google]
RiskMap2.png
188KB, 1838x1217px
Unless I missed someone, let the games begin!
>>
>>30240
no need.

>>30209
lets get it crackin boy

btw putting my trip on since i switched computers
>>
>>30252
Always good to have something in the chamber though.
>>
>>30242
expand further into texas.
>>
>>30242
Expand in California.
>>
Op no chance of random natives?
>>
>>30242
>Muh Empire
>New Orleans and surrounding area
>Dark Green
>>
>>30242
Begin expanding into the rest of NEw Jersey and into that state of Penn there, do not interfere in Dutch business till we know of their intent.

Excuse me, Dutch tradesmen, but may I ask if we could speak. I would like to know if we could set a common border between us where we move directly west with my lands on the northern side and yours on the south of various state lines. This would ensure that we do not enter into conflict with one another and ensure profitable trade.
>>
>>30242
Expand further into Eastern Maryland.
>>
>>30242
North into Florida
>>
>>30242
The Great Iowa Experience
Iowa
Any Color
>>
>>30295
Ah, yes, we had known of German Colonies. We'd be willing go split the land of Pennsylvania and for you to have all land to the North of the border, and for us, all land South.

Deal?
>>
>>30242

The Lamanites tribes look south to reclaim their homeland. But there are new white men, who have come back in greater numbers. Ever curious, the Lamanites travel down towards New York and absorb every other tribe into their nation along the way.
>>
>>30242

Expand radially outward
>>
>>30242
Expand and complete state
>>
>>30242
>The Combine
>Lincoln County, Nevada
>Light Blue
>>
>>30313
That would indeed be acceptable. Knowing that our border will be secured to the south has set my mind at ease as I expect that soon, these Lamanites to the north will begin to threaten our mutual profits.
>>
>>30364
Exactly. Those uneducated savages will have to face our Germanic arms. Prepare yourself, brother.
>>
>>30364
>>30385

Hold there, white men, we only wish to conquer the north and the so-called "Great Lakes". Allow us to take the states around the borders before the Land of Desolation(Canada), and we will let you have free trade between us. Also, you may not worry about other native tribes as we will rout them before us.
>>
>>30385
Believe me, I am well-prepared. We Prussians have fought in the Germanic heartland for years against Austrians, French, and Swedish invaders, and thus our militaristic fortitude is unmatched by any on the continent and the same holds true here.
>>
File: RiskMap3.png (225KB, 1838x1217px) Image search: [Google]
RiskMap3.png
225KB, 1838x1217px
>>
>>30400
Humph, how presumptuous! Look here, brother, at this savage who has come to act as if he has a claim to my future lands around the inland waters of the north! He even thinks he can dictate trade between you and I! Perhaps I will need to set my course differently and head directly into the future lands of New Brandenburg (New York) to show him that the Germanic people shall rule this land.
>>
>>30432
Send some colonists from East Prussia to claim the rest of New Berlin (New Jersey) and march into New Brunswick (New York) towards the filthy Lamanites!
>>
>>30432
You forgot me >>30305
>>
>>30432
Go south in California.
>>
>>30432
Expand to complete Washington then proceed South to take Oregon.

If the gods are happy with our venture and we take control of Oregon then we must begin to secure Idaho
>>
>>30432
Further north into Florida.
>>
>>30432
Continue settling the last sections of New Holland (Maryland) and begin sending troops down into Moerasland (Virginia).
>>
>>30432
Uh, I request a mupdate to reflect my entrance to the game.

>>30348
This is the post.

Expand to fill Nevada, overflow into Arizona and fill, and overflow into New Mexico if still too many tiles.
>>
>>30435
If conflict should arise between these savages and the noble Germans, we shall aid you in your just struggle.
>>
>>30432
does +32 mean you color 32 squares?
because if so your missing some

keep expanding into texas nonetheless, the emperor is pleased at the success of his growing colonies.
>>
>>30432
>The Samurai
>Red
>Japan
>Oregon Territory

The Japanese Emperor has gotten word of a strange continent to the East.He sent some samurai to investigate.
>>
La france arrive !

>La france
>Connecticut
>dark blue
>>
>>30493
im the japanese you shitter. you can be china.
>>
>>30483
Ah, a fine preposition, my friend!

Also, have you heard news from your homelands? Apparently, we're not the only Germans in this savage land! Out west, a few men from the Duchy of Luxemburg have started a trading company, taking a good bit of the north-west. Simply further proof that we Germans are truly the most industrious of the European peoples!
>>
>>30432

The Lamanites conquer Massachusetts and Vermont, heading Towards New York.

>>30435

If this is how you want your life to be in the "New World", white man, then so be it.
>>
>>30432
Jeff Davis' Revenge
South Carolina
Don't care about color
>>
>>30432
Well, if I'm in the game, expand north up the Mississippi River
>>30293
Here's the post as well
>>
>>30503
No France allowed, my friend.
>>
>>30511
FUCK YOU.
>>
>>30530

Oh ! And why my friend ? The blitzkrieg will doesn't work a second time you know ?
>>
>>30548
NO, FUCK YOU I WAS HERE FIRST
>>
>>30511
>>30548
>>30572
Calm down, you two.
>>
>>30567

One-who-eats-snail-and-frog, in this thread the French, Spanish, and English who originally came to these lands never did at all.
>>
>>30479

Sorry bud.

Read the rules.
>>
>>30590
Play some Italians or something to fit the rules, that way, you can still be the bitch of proud Germans. :^D
>>
>>30606
can you fix my expansion i got dubs

>>30266 <---
>>
>>30607 Meh well

>The zoulou's
>Connecticut
>Dark blue
>>
>>30607

I was actually considering being the lost Roman "IX Legion" that lost their course traveling to Ireland by boat and conquered the natives in Maine. I don't know if OP would allow that at this point.
>>
>>30639
>Doing this instead of Lamanites
You know, that would have probably gotten you the Great Lakes just because everyone seemed to love Roman culture in later periods. Might have even said that we needed to create a true successor to the Romans here in the New World to replace the HRE.
>>
New Colombia
Atlanta
Any color available
>>
>>30690

Darn. At this point I feel its kind of a lost opportunity. But I would be still want to do a name/culture change if OP would support it. Otherwise, I'm also fine by role-playing a tribal nation.
>>
>>30772
If he allows it, I'd be fine with letting you have the northern half of New York so you can get to Michigan.

I still want lakefront property in Ohio though.
>>
File: RiskMap4..png (190KB, 1838x1217px) Image search: [Google]
RiskMap4..png
190KB, 1838x1217px
>>30721

Didn't exist at the time.

>>30772

I'll change it next turn.
>>
>>30812
Keep going south.
>>
>>30812
New Madrid
Any color
Atlanta
>>
>>30812
continue expanding into texas
>>
>>30832

Can't do Spain.
>>
>>30852
New Scandinavia?
New Porto?
>>
>>30812
Egad! You there, Lamanite, have you seen this? Apparently, you lot are the descendants of a lost Roman legion! Well, this certainly changes things...

Men, do not fire on the Latins! They are not savages as we once thought! Instead, focus fire on the savage dark-skinned men in Frederickland (Connecticut) and aim to secure ours and the Romans' lands! Allow the Romans access to the northern parts of New Brunswick as well!
>>
>>30870
Sweden is allowed as it wasn't mentioned in the opening post as being disallowed.

Don't come to New Berlin though.
>>
>>30812
Take those last two counties in Maryland and begin settling lands in Moerasland (Virgina) and West Moerasland.
>>
>>30877

Are you rolling to attack the Zulus?
>>
>>30894
ok
New Scandinavia
Light Blue
atlanta
>>
>>30877
My god! >>30812, allow us Dutch to send troops into German land to beat back those Zulu savages!
>>
>>30913
Yes, damn those dark-skinned savages!
>>
>>30894
New Scandinavia
Light Blue
Atlanta
>>
>>30932
I'm not OP, best you link one of his posts. Also, you need to be on the coastline because we're all colonies.

Also, does this make Atlanta potentially New Stockholm?
>>
>>30923

Roll a d100.

Shaka will then reply to your post with his own d100.

If you are helping New Berlin, reply to this post.
>>
>>30812
New Stockholm
Light Blue
S. Carolina coast
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>30952
>>
>>30812
Move Eastward going through Idaho, taking as little land as possible, and filling in the Western edge of Minnesota.
>>
>>30812

The Roman Legions head towards upstate New York, still hellbent on conquering the Northern borders that lie before Canada.

>>30790
>>30877

As it turns out, the Lamanites were just their trusted tribal levies used by the Romans who got lost on the way to Ireland. They have since
claimed Maine as their new land. Also, through some peace treaties and talks they will let you take based Ohio.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>30952
I will aid my german brothers in combat!
>>
>>31015
>>30979

If Shaka does not respond in 10 minutes, I'll roll for him.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>30952

The Consul of Nova Caesar sends tribal levies and legionaries towards the Zulu nation to attack.
>>
>>30994
THROUGH NEW HANNOVER (Ohio) AND NEW POMERANIA (Indiana and Illinois), LET US ARRIVE AT THE FABLED FIELDS OF GRAIN OUT WEST, MEN! LETS US FIND NEW WHEAT TO MAKE NEW BEERS FOR THE BAVARIANS TO BE JEALOUS OF BACK HOME!
>>
I'm here !
>>
File: Last Game.png (371KB, 1469x907px) Image search: [Google]
Last Game.png
371KB, 1469x907px
Im alive!

Turns out my incessant smoking and drinking has really fucked up my heart health, so i was suffering from what is called Arrythimia which explained my chest pains and shit breathing, so my doctor asked me to quit smoking and gave me some medications to ease the pain and make my heart beat more regularly, so i should be fine as long as nothing major occurs to my heart anymore.

Also, I hate to hijack your thread but i recognize some of your players and felt that i should let them know that i am indeed ok and should be able to host another RISK game later today if this one is kill or at around 5 PM PST.

Also i made this picture covering our game last night because i was bored.
>>
>>31068
>that 96 tho
Based Caesar is best Roman.
>>31080
Then reply to OP's post with a roll.
>>
What have I to do ?
>>
The emperor hears of a war off to the northeast, he hears a superior force is about to crush a newcomer in this land.

hopefully this conglomerate nation will come in peace when it reaches the borders of Ni Japan.
>>
>>31079
Due to past agreements made between our two countries, the Dutch embassy request the sale of German lands in Southern Pennsylvania. Thank you.
>>
>>31090

YAY! Congrats on not being dead!

That Assiniboine beak though, not cool...
>>
>>31090
>Tennessee is considered civilization
E-E-Even with my eternal hand-holding shame, OP-sama? ;;

ALSO, I HOPE YOU SOON RECOVER OR AT LEAST GET THAT SHIT UNDER CONTROL!
>>
>>31090
hey now, i dont wanna be called a loser

jerk
>>
>>31090
glad you're ok mate. Look forward to some more risk with you.

good luck with quitting cigarettes that shits tough.
>>
>>31109
Oh, right, you can have those now, though remember that I need the Northern half and the southern half of New York.
>>
>>31100

Type in your options bar "dice+1d100"
>>
>>31136
Without a doubt. >>31114, transfer German counties in southern New Brunswick to me!

>>31090
Glad your alive, and im still hurt about Florida
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

So, Me shaka zulu will beat you !
>>
>>31163
>>31125
I made the image imagining myself as based Tennessee, who was the obvious villain of the game, with his conniving peaceful rolls and easy expanding.

what was he up to?
>>
>>31179

Props for historic realism.
>>
File: how barbaric.png (334KB, 392x714px) Image search: [Google]
how barbaric.png
334KB, 392x714px
>>31179
>>
>>31179
Literally getting shat on, savage.
>>31181
Trying to take Kentucky, Mississippi, and Alabama, but somehow ending up in Arkansas and Missouri. ;;
>>
>>31181
Some sick ass shit. Disgusting pervert, holding hands.

>>31189
B A S E D O P
A
S
E
D
O
P
>>
>>31210
You know, it's funny. Romans helping Germans who they used to consider savages kill a bunch of dark-skinned savages, who would have thought that would happen?
>>
Also, Overseer Op, if you truly are the god I believe you are, could you make a wrap-up image like the one above for the long-running threads?

Thanks, Fucking Georgia
>>
>>31189
Where's that fucking 'raughing' image when you need it?
>>31221
stupid samoans... ;;
>>
>>31233
only in /qst/ - RISK
>>
>>31251
Definitely not in /pol/, they don't allow savages into the games.
>>
Has everyone made an action? This is the last chance if you haven't.
>>
>>31233

We're only helping make the world a better and safer place, friendo.
>>
>>31276
I don't know, did the zulus finish digging their new mass grave? We're going to need that here in a minute.
>>
Defend is an action ?
>>
Sorry but, what can i do ?
>>
>>31334
you can spread those cheeks tbqh
>>
>>31334
Get on the train and go to the special camp we made for you. :^|
>>
ARF,We want to buil a wall
>>
>>31416
How do you build a wall out of mud huts?
>>
You there, OP?
>>
File: RiskMap5.png (193KB, 1838x1217px) Image search: [Google]
RiskMap5.png
193KB, 1838x1217px
Before they could even form basic towns, the Zulu were knocked back with a force never before seen in history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj20Ao4Vw9w
>>
>>31561
Take over California!
>>
>>31561
Take those 2 last counties in Maryland and continue the seizure of land to the South.
>>
>>31561
OP, if the Romans would be so kind as to give me that final province in the German Isles (Rhode Island), could I count it and Connecticut (can't remember the name I gave it) as a +1?

Also, take those last two provinces on the Penn-New York border and fill Northern Pennsylvania.
>>
>>31561
keep expanding into texas at the snails pace you put me in
>>
>>31561
>>31593
Oh, and could the Germans release those two provinces in Massachusetts to the Romans as well? Can't really use them at this point.
>>
>>31561
Fill in the rest of Montana then go towards North Dakota

Current Bonuses: +2 Washington
>>
>>31561

The Romans will go along the upstate New York that borders New Berlin. Fill up northern New York, and spill into traveling into Michigan.

>>31593

Certainly, we will German. Rhode Island is yours for the taking. Hope your people prosper with your new Zulu slaves.
>>
>>31662
And may you enjoy the peninsula of Massachusetts, my Roman friend!
>>
Last chance to post an action.

(different computer)
>>
>>31561
Sith Empire
Green

Chicago
>>
>>31834

Read rules.
>>
>>31867
What did i miss?
>>
>>31896
has to be something from history. cannot be english, spanish, or french.
>>
>>31896

It has to be a real world country outside of France, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
>>
>>31908
>>31910
>>31834
AH ok.

Green

Byzantine Exiles

New Orleans

Sorry this is my 4 attempt to play risk today. just really wanting to get to the action
>>
if only op would update
>>
Hey OP, is it too late to join in?
>>
>>32084

Sure, sign yourself up!
>>
File: RiskMap6.png (229KB, 1838x1217px) Image search: [Google]
RiskMap6.png
229KB, 1838x1217px
Patience Japan, patience...
>>
File: PicsArt_05-01-02.07.24.jpg (141KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-01-02.07.24.jpg
141KB, 2000x1333px
>The Russian Colonies
>Orange
>Russia
>Coast of NC

oora.
>>
>>32221
Expand into this new land
Fill Louisiana
>>
>>32221

The legions continue marching and conquering northern New York. The Great Lakes will belong to Nova Caesar!
>>
>>32221
Go east
>>
>>32221
Continue the push along the Chesapeake, and take a few more counties in New Brunswick (Pennsylvania).
>>
>>32221
Awww, we are almost there, proud Germans, Dutchmen, and Romans. Soon, New Berlin will finally have access to the rich bounty of the Great Lakes. Come, men of Germany, let us reach the end of Pennsylvania and seize the land that constitutes Ohio!
>>
>>32240

As much as I love the flag and passion, I have to tell you that Russia is already taken.
>>
>>32221
ok senpai
>>
>>32282
btw this is japan
>>
>>32240
There's already a Russian colony. Also, fuck, we didn't kill Marx and now there's some fucking communists ravel in the new homeland. Goddammit, my bad, guys, should I have strangled that fuck before we left for this new world.
>>
>>32221

Take over all of Idaho then Montana

I do not want to interfere with the progression of The Nation of Spooks (grey)

Current Bonuses:
+2 Washington
>>
>>32313
*should have
>>
>>32313
You talking about us spooks, scum?
>>
>>32349
Kind of, my fine Russian friend. You're the first colony of Russia and hold that honor no matter what, though you're not a dirty communist like the ravel attempting to upstage you.
>>
>>32387
Communist? Oh, no, we are not that, friend. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>32424
It's quite alright, my Slavic friend. Now, tell us, how goes your march across the lands?
>>
>>32475
We have taken over this piece of giant land, and we are going to march east, so everything has been fine.
>>
File: RiskMap7.png (229KB, 1838x1217px) Image search: [Google]
RiskMap7.png
229KB, 1838x1217px
Guys, I have to go for a while. I realize that this makes Japan grumpy, so if anyone wants to take over, that's fine with me.

I'll try to be back soon.
>>
>>32513

The Luxemburg Trading Co. would like to form an alliance between our great nations. I will not expand into territory that is East of you (Nevada, Utah, Colorado, and Nebraska) as long as you do not expand Northward (Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, and South Dakota).
>>
File: nchrekek.jpg (171KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
nchrekek.jpg
171KB, 2000x1333px
>>32271
No worries friend, I have an alternative that nobody might really like.

>The Holy Roman Colonies.
>Green.
>Holy Roman Empire.
>NC.
>>
>>32528
Deal.
>>32521
Keep going east.
>>
>>32521
So who wants to take over for the moment?

Also, begin taking over Ohio and getting nice lake clay for the German people.
>>
>>32521

OP, In my last post I had gotten trips so I am in debt +80 counties
>>32333

With my 80+this post I would like to take hold of Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Wyoming. Then I will proceed to North Dakota.
>>
>>32521
im content with letting it sit for a little. if the Overseer OP wants to take over im more than fine with that.

if he does continue

expand further into texas and give me my +32 for the fucking dubs >>30266
>>
>>32521
Alright, I'm taking a break for a while. If anyone wants to know my game plan, keep moving south into Virginia, and if we come across any other nations war. Peace.
>>
I'll most likely be back in two hours.

Still, I'd REALLY appreciate it if someone took over.
>>
>>32521

Spill into the last free territories of New York and then finally travel to Michigan. Also, hopefully someone will take over.
>>
>>32622
>>32608

Holy cow, I just noticed that now! Sorry guys!

I'm be back soon, but now is the time for other players to check and make sure I didn't scam them either.
>>
File: foaming-fry-o.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
foaming-fry-o.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>33246
Goddammit, I need to continue glorious Germanic colonization and can't wait much longer.
>>
Is OP dead?
>>
>>33836
I think so. If he doesn't show up, Overseer-senpai has started a Europe Risk game here >>>33773
>>
>>33853

I'm still alive. Family stuff has gone on longer than I expected.

I'll probably wait until this new thread has matured a bit before continuing.
>>
>>34087

Or should I just continue now?
>>
>>34106
Continue now comrade, theres also another risk game up. Eliminate all who dont post in this turn to unclaimed land
>>
>>34106
I'm fine with playing in both, just going to have to remember my bonuses for each. +1 in here still.
>>
>>34168

I'll wait 10 minutes, and if moe than two players return, we'll continue.

Otherwise, I'm killing this thread and joining the other.
>>
>>34200
Eh, I don't like playing two risk games at once, but hey, opinions
>>
>>34230

Very well, I'll put this thread in hibernation.
>>
poopy right when i get back.
>>
>>36893
Hm
>>
>>31090
>Samoan
>Savage
Are you sure you aren't talking about the Tongans?
I'M BACK MOTHERFUCKERS, HOW'S IT BEEN?
>>
>>32521
>League of Bronies
>Dark Orange
>Ohio
>>
Many of these negroes aren't even reading the rules.

Greece
Mobile Bay, AL
Any color
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.