[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mage Academy Part 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: yang-qi-.jpg (364KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
yang-qi-.jpg
364KB, 1500x750px
You reluctantly decide to message Axelle. You send her a message.

You: Hi

Axelle: Hey there. How are you?

You: I'm good. Feeling a lot better

Axelle: That's fantastic! I'm looking forward to our date later today.

You: I was wondering, do you know how I could get to Alaska for the break?

Axelle: Give me a minute.

You sit for about a minute or two before you see you have another message from Axelle.

Axelle: I can get you there. My sister has already discussed it with the military officials on base. You and I will need to discuss it though. We can talk about it now or later. What do you want to do?

>You: I have time, let's discuss it now.

>You: I have to do some stuff, so we'll talk about it while we're out.

>You: (Write in)
>>
>You: I have time, let's discuss it now.
>>
>>294079
>>You: I have time, let's discuss it now.
Might as well do it now, since she won't be able to tell if we are lying through messages.
>>
>>294079
>>You: I have time, let's discuss it now.
>>
You: I have time, lets discuss it now

Axelle: Ok. I need to know why you have to go.

You: There's someone there I need to see.

Axelle: I find that very hard to believe. I know your history.

You: There's somebody who I've seen in my dreams.

Axelle: I see. Interesting proposition for sure, you asking me. Are you planning on taking anybody with you? Besides me of course ;)

You: I was thinking of bringing Astrid. It's her condition for me going.

Axelle: I think that I should be the only one running your life. Just kidding. It's fine if you want her to come with us, but I expect to be with you when you meet this friend. What do you think?

>You: Sure

>You: I want to think about it

>You: I don't think this will work

>Write in
>>
>>296719
>>You: I don't think this will work
>>
>>296719
>You: Sure
>>
>>296719
Sure, why not.
>>
>>296719
>>You: Sure
>>
>Previous thread everyone dislikes Axelle
>This thread everyone likes Axelle
welp
>>
>>296931
its quite the shift from last time
>>
You: Sure, I think that will work.

Axelle: Perfect. I'll work everything out. See you later.

You: Ok. Bye. Thank you again.

You find yourself with nothing to do. Dr. Mollar comes into the room after about thirty minutes.

"Good morning." He chirps to you. "How are you feeling this lovely morning?"

"Good. A lot better." You respond.

"That's good to hear. We should be able to let you go, like right now actually. If you want to come with me, we can get you discharged right now. We ran all the tests we wanted to, and we found nothing out of the ordinary. So, would you like to know what tests we ran and what we found? Or would you rather we wait for a bit until we put more pieces in place?"

>"I'd like to know what you know now."

>"I can wait."

>Write in
>>
>"I can wait."
>>
>>297941
>"If nothing's out of the ordinary, I can wait."
>>
"I can wait, Doctor Mollar. Thank you though." You say with a smile.

"Suit yourself." He says, "I'm starting to piece it together slowly but surely. Anyways, follow me." He waves to you. "Actually, let me help you get up."

He grabs your hand and helps you move to a sitting position. He grabs your other arm and helps you get to your feet. You are unsteady as you are able to stand on your feet. He helps you walk for a moment before taking his arm off of you and allowing you to walk on your own. He walks out into the hallway with you, moving over towards a desk. He hands the file to a nurse who is sitting at the desk before wishing you a goodbye. You begin to walk towards the door.

Once you exit the door, you notice that the light isn't that far up yet. You look around, trying to remember exactly where you are. Before you can fully get your bearings, a voice calls out to you.

"Hello, I was wondering if you had a minute to talk." You look over and see a girl sitting on the bench with light gray hair. She smiles over at you, eagerly awaiting your answer.

>"Umm, okay."

>"Sorry, I have some things to do. Maybe later."

>Write in
>>
>>298476
>"Umm, okay.
>>
>>298476
>fuck off roastie
also
>two girls we've just met want to travel with our turk roach character to fucking alaska
>>
>>298476
>>"Umm, okay."
>>
>>298476
>>"Umm, okay."
>>
>"Umm, okay."
>>
"Umm...okay." You aren't really sure how to handle this situation, people seem to want to talk to you, so you are trying your best to be agreeable. The girl smiles and walks over to you.

"Thank you. We can talk while you walk back to your room if you like." You aren't sure quite what you should say to that, but you nod your head. You begin to walk while looking over at her and listening to her talk. She walks along side you. "I am a high priestess of the Church of the God King. My flock and I haven't had the courage to approach you yet. The other members of the high clergy have determined that you are the reincarnation. Your particular situation is just too similar to that of the God King for us to think anything else. I'm sorry if I'm ranting." She looks down disappointedly.

>"Wait, could you explain what you mean?"

>"You think I'm a god?"

>Write in
>>
>"Wait, could you explain what you mean?"
>>
@apocalsharktits for news about when i will and won't be posting
>>
>>303007
Quickly walk away, making no eye contact.
We don't wanna fucks with cults.
>>
"Could you explain what you mean?" You ask. The girl looks up at you with a happy face, delighted that you are still listening.

"O-of course. You see, the Church of the God King is a relatively large religion within the magic world. I am at the top chain of command. For years, our job has been protecting everybody from the evils that lurk about. We give worship to the God King, he who walked 50 years ago and struck down the Old Horror. We continue the legacy of fighting against evils. We see you and your great potential, and compare it to the original trials faced by the God King. For that reason, we see you as the next incarnation. With your coming though, we also feel there is a great evil coming that you must prepare to face. I've been chosen as one of those who will help to train you." She smiles at you.

>"I'm still confused."

>"Okay, what does that all mean?"

>"I don't know who the God King is"

>Write in
>>
>>266111

Previous part. Putting it together in a PDF now.
>>
>>306510
>"Okay, what does that all mean?"

Sweet, possible free training
>>
>>306599
+1
>>
Announcement:

I think at this point I've reaped what I've sowed. I was foolish and a bad QM. I'm working on getting better at running a Quest but I think that this one and my other one are too far gone at this point. I think the biggest mistake I made was trying to do two at once. I think that I ended my first one to work on Mage Academy full time and it got better, but I made the mistake of trying to do too many things at once again and now I think this one and the other one are just about dead. The communities of both are gone and the only one to blame is me. I want to know what you guys think about me thinking about leaving. If there is still a community left, I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment on how I ran things and give suggestions. I do want to say this isn't necessarily the end for Mage Academy, because if there is enough interest, I will continue writing for it. Even if it ends here, my long term plans involve a revival of Mage Academy at some point in the future, meaning once I git gudder at being a QM.
>>
>>307090
The character does feel a bit too much like a clean slate.
Imo, a more pronounced character that the players get to really role-play makes for a more fun and interactive experience.
I'd say do other things and gather eperience, this is a nice idea for a quest, but it is a bit lackluster.
Go for a revival some day in the future!
>>
>>307335
Thanks for the advice, I'm working on writing the background for a Quest that I'm my gonna start until I get back from vacation
>>
>>307090
I like the quest just not the rare updates. I also feel things are going a bit slow but that is fine
>>
> I would love it, if you would continue this Quest, i was also since the beginning there, even when my id changes everytime my pc starts new, this is also my first quest, so I hope this will continue, if you don´t have enough time, i don´t care if the updates are rare, the most important thing is, that this will continue in my oppinion
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.