[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mage Academy Part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 1

You again tap this girl on the shoulder, managing to touch a cluster of strands of hair. You begin to realize just how much hair she has. She stops reading the book and turn toward you.

"Hi, I'm Solomon Assaf. Are you Astrid Kaspar?" You hold out your hand in greeting. She looks down at your hand and then takes it, shaking your hand. Her hand is soft.

"Yes, I am." She says softly, escaping from your grip. "Come with me." She closes the book she is reading and starts to walk, motioning for you to follow. She leads you to a large building.

You recognize this building as the one that Chris showed you earlier. You remember that he called this building the virtual training facility. You see that on the side of the entrance, there is an identifying plaque that also says "Virtual Training Facility." You walk in with her, and she moves to a small terminal on the wall of the lobby. You see that there are hallways on either side. She taps some buttons and then motions for you to come with her down one of the hallways. She walks down to a door, and presses her hand on the center, opening it. You follow her in, and find yourself in a large room with black walls and lights on the ceiling. She turns to you.

"First, I want to establish a baseline. How much experience in magic do you have?" She asks.

"Not much," you say as you rub the back of your neck and shaking your head. "Today was the first day for a lot of things for me. You see, I lived in Turkey, and the town I lived in was one that wasn't very comfortable with magic. I didn't even know I had magic potential until they examined me-"

"Ok." She interrupts you. "Is what they say true about your magical circuits?"

>"Yes"

>"As far as I know"

>Write in

(This is the last post on the last thread.)
>>
>>266111
>>"Yes"
>>
if you want to get caught up

>>238811
>>
would you guys like me to organize the previous thread into a couple pages so you don't have to read through people's comments and you can just read the story so far?
>>
>>266111
Yeah, I'm a pure non-heretic with 4 circuits, I must be pretty powerful and amazing.
>>
>>266130
>audience discussing shit that happens in a quest is worthless.
please stop that meme.
>>
>>266198
what do you mean?
>>
>>266111
>Write in
>No.
>>
> +1 "I have no idea at all to be honest, everyone keeps saying i do but i don't know how to sense them"
from last thread
>>
>>266130
would be nice
>>
>>266111
Got ah link to the first/previous thread?
>>
Here you go. I started a folder for more parts. Fingers crossed we get more!

https://mega.nz/#F!qYhAGbBT

If you want it in a different format just say so
>>
>>266345
You forgot the key dingus.
>>
>>266357
apologies, heres the key:

!qFv7cZF0zbxGUZ5NL8JMCw
>>
>>266111
>"As far as I know"
>>
"As far as I know," you respond. She gives you a slightly irritated look.

"Right. Do you know anything about magic?" She says, walking over to you. "We don't have time tonight to get started with what we have to do. Tomorrow, we will get started. I'll find a catalyst that might be able to give you a jumpstart on magic usage. I'll explain it to you tomorrow. See you then." She immediately begins walking away, moving towards the door. You leave too, trying to figure out what to do next. You look at your watch, and see that it is about time for dinner. You walk to the cafeteria and get in line for food. There are so many different kinds of foods from so many different cultures. You've never seen so much food in one place. You get your food, and then look around the crowded dining area for somewhere to sit. You see Chris sitting with some people. He doesn't appear to notice you. You see Astrid sitting at a table alone. You see the blonde girl from the bench sitting at a two person table near the back of the room, sipping coffee and looking at a Connector.

>Sit with Chris

>Sit with Astrid

>Sit with blonde girl

>Sit alone somewhere else
>>
>>267299
>>Sit with Chris
>>
>>267299
Just caught on on the writing before posting. Love what you've got, sounds interesting!
>>
>>267350
why thank you. It's these kinds of posts that make me want to keep writing
>>
>>267299
>Sit with blonde girl
>>
>>267299
>>Sit with Astrid
>>
>>267299
>>Sit with Astrid
>>
>>267299
>Sit with Chris
We already agreed to sit with this dude.
>>
>>267926
i didnt know new to this one
>>
>>267926
>>267299>>267921

changing to >Sit with Chris
>>
>>267299

>>267941
Oh shit, was-
>>267881
Changing to
>Sit with chris
>>
>>267299
Blonde girl would be neat.

I'm sure Chris will understand. :^)
>>
>>267299
Im team bros be4 hoes
>>
>>267299
I'm going to call a danger will robinson on the blonde. Chris please and ty.
>>
>sit with chris
>>
You decide to honor your promise from earlier and go to sit with Chris and his friends. As you approach their table, Chris looks over and notices you. His face lights up and he waves you over. You sit down in a spot next to Chris and between another person.

"Hey guys," you say. They all start to look at you. You feel slightly embarrassed at all the attention. You notice the people you don't know. "I'm Solomon Assaf, by the way." You hold out your hand to the boy with brown hair and glasses. He shakes your hand.

"I'm Thomas Chesterfield. Pleasure to meet you." He says as he shakes your hand. After shaking his hand, you hold your hand out to the other boy, who is tall with dark black hair.

"Eurus Drivas. Great to finally meet the legend in the flesh." He says, smiling.

You all begin to eat and have light conversation.

>Ask about blonde girl

>Ask about Astrid

>Ask about Chris and his friends

>Ask something else (write in)
>>
>>268517
>>Ask about blonde girl
She really wanted me to go shopping with her, it was a lil freaky
>>
>>268517
Ask about Astrid and Blondie.
>>
>Ask about blonde girl
have a bad feeling regarding her
>>
>>268517
>>Ask about blonde girl
>>
"Hey, so who is that blonde girl over there?" You point to the girl at the back of the room. They look over, and then look back at you confusedly.

"Why?" Tom asks you. "Do you know her?"

"Well, she asked me to go shopping with her. She never said her name or anything about her. I'm just curious who she is." You respond. Chris, Eurus, and Tom give you surprised looks.

"Really? She asked you to go shopping?" Eurus asks you in a shocked voice. You nod.

"Hang on, guys." Chris says, "he doesn't understand what we're talking about." He turns to you. "I'll explain. That girl is Axelle Redfern, one of the representatives from the United States. She is in the top five of the second year students and the top fifteen in the whole school. She's known as the Fulgurite Queen. The title comes from her specialization. She's fulgurkinetic, or a lightning wizard. She has some of the most advanced abilities available to lightning mages. I once saw her in a duel, she defeated her opponent in less than a minute. Her speed and power are rivaled only by those who are ahead of her in ranking. Her power is so great that she has to be a team by herself in the qualifying matches for balance reasons. Some people say that she is held back by the United States military who told her she can't use the full range of her abilities for security reasons. Nobody knows if its true or not. She has a good number of friends, but she doesn't sit with them around here. We're surprised that you were able to get so close to her already, considering her reputation. She doesn't usually interact with new people because she holds herself above everyone. How did you manage to get so close with her?"

>"She sorta just came to me"

>"I'm just a natural at getting to know people"

>Write in
>>
>>268870
>>"I'm just a natural at getting to know people"
>>
>>268870
>Write in "I don´t know, i guess I´m just a natural handshaker"
>>
>>268950
This
>>
>>268950
>>268870
>Handshaking
>>
>>268870
>>268950
This as well.
>>
>>268870
>>"I'm just a natural at getting to know people"
>>
>>268870
I mistook her for Astrid, having no idea what she looked like, and she got REAL forward from the get-go
>>
>>268870
"I think she tried to grab my dick."
>>
"I guess I'm just a natural at getting to know people." You respond jokingly. Chris laughs and continues to eat. You trade small talk with the three, getting to know more about the school and the situation as you go. You tell them about the experience this afternoon in the virtual training facility.

"A catalyst huh? You really don't have any experience with magic. You know what, I have an idea!" Tom says. "Eurus, don't you have a catalyst with you that you got in a care package from Greece?"

"Yeah I did." He looks in a small bag he has with him, and reaches in and pulls something out. He holds a large crystal on a chain in his hand. "This is a new one that was developed by a company in Athens. They claim that it is able to give a jumpstart on magic and also give enough power to cast up to fifth level magic in low mana concentration areas."

"How about we see if Solomon here can use some magic if he has a good amount of power?" Tom suggests. Chris nods, also curious about your power. Tom turns to you. "How about it?"

>"Sure, I'll try"

>"I don't think I want to rush it"

>Write in
>>
>>269264
>>"Sure, I'll try"
>>
>>269264
Won't it be dangerous in the middle of cafeteria?
>>
>>269264
>>"I don't think I want to rush it"
"What if I explode?"
>>
>>269264
>>"Sure, I'll try"
>>
>"Sure, I'll try"
>>
>>269264
>"Sure, I'll try"
If it's safe and we can go somewhere safe/protected in case something goes south
>>
"Sure, I'll try." You say. You can't deny that you are also curious about your magic that everybody keeps talking about.

"Ok, here you go." Eurus hands you the crystal. "Now, I'm going to activate the catalyst with my own magic. I'm only going to partially activate it so that you only get a little bit of mana from it and you won't hurt yourself. Here." He touches the stone with his finger. The stone begins to heat up slightly. "Let's see." Eurus says.

You black out.

You find yourself in a strange dark plane. You can only see yourself at the moment. You feel something touching the back of your head. You look around, finding only blackness. You decide to call out.

"Hello?" You say. You see the shadows next to you move slightly.

"Hello." You hear a voice giggle in the dark. You can't tell what kind of voice it is, or where its coming from exactly. You look around, trying to find the origin of the voice. "I see you have found yourself here. This isn't our first meeting, but it sure has been a long time. Welcome back."

"Who are you?" You ask, still trying to find the source of the voice.

"You know who I am. In time you'll remember. I'm sure you'll be back. Now, I'm certain that someone is looking for you in your waking world, so goodbye." You hear the voice trail off towards the end. You see the shadows are beginning to lighten.

"Wait, who the hell are you? Answer me!" You call out, trying to get the attention of the voice again. The light continues to get brighter, and you soon find yourself blinded by the light.

Your eyes adjust, and you see that you are in a bed in a room with white walls. You look around, and see that you are in a hospital room. It reminds you of the one you stayed in when they were doing medical tests on you prior to your coming to the academy a couple weeks ago. You are in a bed, wearing street clothes. It isn't the schools uniform, and it isn't a set of clothes that you personally own.

You hear the door in the front of the room open. A man in a labcoat comes in. "Look who's awake." He laughs. "I'm Doctor Mollar. Now, I have to ask, do you remember anything after you held the stone?"

>"No"

>"I had a weird dream"

>Write in
>>
>>269438
>"I had a weird dream"
>>
>>269438
>Write in
Just a weird dream. Can't even remember it very much.
>>
>>269438
>>"I had a weird dream"
>>
>>269438
>>"I had a weird dream"
>>
> "I had a weird dream"
>>
>>269438
>>"I had a weird dream"
>>
>>269438
>>"I had a weird dream"
>>
>>269438
>"Yes"
>>
"I had a weird dream after I blacked out. It was dark and there was a voice that said some stuff to me." You tell Dr. Mollar. He cocks his head and looks at the clipboard he's holding.

"That's peculiar. I'll be honest, I'm not an expert on dreams related to magical events, so I'm not sure what exactly that is. I'll talk to some people and get back to you. Now, since you don't remember anything else, I should tell you why you're here. You held that catalyst and it seemed to trigger a magical singularity event. Basically, it appears you took the rest of the mana from the stone and went crazy with it." He sees your confused look. "Subconsciously, of course," he clarifies. "Now, you didn't do too much damage. There wasn't enough power to hurt anybody. No injuries happened this time because a bunch of students were able to contain the stray magic that could have hurt someone. We still want to keep you hear until tomorrow so we can run some tests. Now that you're awake, there are some visitors who want to see you. I better get going, but do you have any questions?"

>"How did this happen?"

>"Are the other people at my table okay?"

>Write in
>>
(also guys, my other quest that i'm running is dying so im gonna be devoting more time to this one, expect more frequent and longer updates!)
>>
>>269822
>>"How did this happen?"
>>
>>269822
>>"How did this happen?"
>>
>>269822
>>"How did this happen?"
>>
>>269822
>"Are the other people at my table okay?"
>>
"How did this happen?" You ask.

"We don't know really. We've not really seen something happen quite like this before. I mean, we have seen similar things happen, but nothing exactly like what happened to you. When I say that, I mean you are the odd one out of these events. Anyways, that's just about all I can tell you. They Board has some people breathing down my neck after this, so I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say. Anyways, there are some people who are waiting to come in and see you. Anyone you want me to let in immediately?" He turns his head slightly.

>"Could you let in a blonde girl?"

>"Could you let in a girl with long black hair?"

>"Could you let in a boy named Chris?"

>Write in
>>
>>270587
>"Could you let in a girl with long black hair and the boy named Chris? If not just the girl with the long black hair"
>>
>>270587
>"Could you let in a blonde girl?"
>>
>>270630
second this
>>
>>270587
This>>270630
>>
wow, you guys really dont like the blonde girl

except you >>270675
>>
>>270587
Ask for all of thwm to come in
>>
>>271189
One is our partner for battles and other is our friend that we might have caused some harm.
Blonde girl is just a random chick.
>>
>>271219
gotcha.

Also, Is the general consensus that you don't want the blonde to come in the room at all? Or just after the others?
>>
>>271240
After is fine I think.
>>
>>271240
After is fine. We know the others and should prioritize them is my feeling. Chris more than Astrid as we are friendly with him and mostly neutral terms with her but we know here which puts her above blondie
>>
alright, ill do one more update. Write in order
>>
vote on order of people to let in
>>
>>271351
can we just let Chris and Astrid both at the same time
>>
>>271351
>>271358
And after that the blonde*
>>
>>270587
>>"Could you let in a boy named Chris?"
>>
>>271358
>>271351
Backing, then
>>271363
>>
"Could you let in a girl with long black hair and a boy with brown hair named Chris please?" You say to the doctor.

"Sure thing. I'll let them in." He smiles at you. "After that?"

"Anybody who wants to." You say. The doctor walks out, and Chris bursts in the door, followed by Astrid who walks in behind him. Chris runs up to your bed, looking distressed.

"Are you okay?" He asks, speaking quickly and with distress.

"I'm okay, Chris. Thanks for asking. You don't have to worry about me." You chuckle and put your hand on his shoulder. He exhales with relief and laughs awkwardly.

"That's great. I'm so glad you're okay." He takes a small bag out of his pocket. "Here, this is all the stuff you had with you during the incident. Look, I'm sorry that I wanted you to try to use your magic and I didn't kno-"

"Chris, it's fine, don't worry about it. It's nobody's fault but mine. I chose to do it." You interrupt him. "I'm in here until tomorrow. We can go get some snacks or something. I'll be fine, really. I've had worse happen to me." You stare in to space for a second, thinking.

"Ok, I'm really glad you're ok." He looks over at Astrid, who is standing at the back of the room apparently waiting for Chris to finish talking to you. He seems to feel strange about her standing there, and tells you he will be back later. He wishes you good health and leaves. Astrid walks up next to you. You see on her face that she has a slighly concerned look. It appears that she is trying to hide it.

"Do you remember anything about it? The event that is?" She asks.

>Tell her about the dream

>Tell her you don't remember

>Write in
>>
>>271547
>>Tell her about the dream
>>
>>271547
>>
>>271547
>>
>>271547
>>
>>271547
>>
Am I the only one who thinks the blond chick is suspiscious as fuck? Shes just thirsty for extra popularity. If she acts so cold around other newcomers and is so jolly and shit around us, thats a sure sign that we dont mean shit to her.
>>
>>272769
I think of it as wanting a eugenics baby. We're a pretty big deal, what with our four magical circuits and all, and she's apparently some kind of uber lightning mage. I'm nearly certain that she wants our babies so that they are beyond regular wizard type shit desu.
>>
>>272798
when this turns into https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maburaho
the sotry is about a magie that has really stong(strongest in the world) but can only use his power 10 tens befor he dies but his babys will have his power but able to use it a fuck ton more so 3 chicks from high fimalys all want his baby to bring power into there faimlay
>>
>>272798
That or the US government told her to get with us and try to convince us to side with them in a year. Gives her character the chance to be all "I don't wanna do this but I must for my country!" I'm interested in seeing g where we go with this. And Im not say jump in to following her a lot but I'd like to see what her angle is.
>>
You tell Astrid about the dream you had. She stares into space for a second, thinking about what you said. She comes back into focus and begins talking to you again.

"That's bizarre. I don't know what that could mean. We need to test your abilities more. After that display in the cafeteria, we can clearly see that you have very powerful abilities. Tomorrow, I'll meet you after you leave the hospital, message me if there's any issues with scheduling. I have to go make some preparations, so I'll take my leave. Get better." She begins to walk away. She exits the door and you are left alone for a few seconds.

You hear the door open, and the blonde girl that Chris called Axelle Redfern enters the room. She struts over to your bed, looking for injuries on you.

"Poor baby." She says with sympathy. "Look at you, you're all banged up. I'm the one who was able to subdue you during that whole situation. However, this does present us with some interesting information. Do you remember anything about the incident or after it?"

>Don't tell her about the dream

>Write in

(I know that it seems weird to keep repeating this question, but its important)
>>
>>273211
>>
>>273211
>>Don't tell her about the dream
>>
>>273211
No real reason to not
>>
>>273211
>>Don't tell her about the dream
>>
>>273211
>>
>>273211
>>
>>
"No, I don't." You lie. You aren't sure what to make of this girl. She seems nice but it's weird how quickly she seemed to get along with you.

"Really? That doesn't seem right. Your brain waves were off the charts while you were unconscious, which indicates dreaming. You just woke up, so the dreams should be relatively fresh. You wouldn't be lying to me would you?" She smiles slyly, getting her face close to yours. Your blood runs cold. You shake your head. You are frightened of this woman. She raises and eyebrow, chuckling softly and moving her head back. "I'll believe you for now, because you are important to me. In the future, understand that your refusal to cooperate is a serious threat to my long term plans for you. I assume that you are smart enough to know not to say anything about our conversation here to anyone else. Now, are you absolutely sure you don't remember anything that happened after? Like a dream." She pulls her hair back from her face for a moment and kisses you lightly on the forehead. She comes back and looks at you with a pleading look.

>Stand your ground'

>Write in
>>
>>273775
>Lie to her and tell her about a different dream
>>
>>273775
>>Stand your ground'
damn, she can read the electrical impusles in our brain. not enough to know what we're thinking probably but enough to read certain indicators.
>>
>>273775
This>>273793
>>
>>273775
>Stand your ground'
>>
>>273793
> Tell her there probably was a dream, but we don't know what happened in it.
>>
You plan to stand your ground against her questioning. You explain that you might have had a dream, but you don't remember it. She crosses her arms and stares deeply into your eyes.

"You know how electrical impulses work right? Incredibly skilled fulgurmancers can detect biological changes in organisms. An example would be detecting elevated heart rate or increased sweat levels. Both those things are easy identifiers of fear, or an indicator that somebody is lying." She gets close to your face, enough so that her eyes are inches away from yours. She suddenly pulls her head back away from you. "Luckily for you, I don't know how to do that yet." She smiles at you. "Or do I?" She chuckles. You look at her eyes, there is a look in them that you can't quite identify. It seems to pierce through your body, probing the fathoms of your mind. You notice a familiar look return to her face. "Well, since you're on bedrest for the time being, I'm gonna leave you to rest. Since we had to rain check our shopping date, you want to reschedule for tomorrow?" She gives you pleading look.

>"Sure, but we will have to do it some time after school. I have to do some things first"

>"Sorry, I'm pretty busy."

>Write in
>>
>>274184
>>"Sorry, I'm pretty busy."
>>
>>274184
>>"Sure, but we will have to do it some time after school. I have to do some things first"
>>
>>274184
>"Sure, but we will have to do it some time after school. I have to do some things first"

At least this way we might be able to find out what she wants from us.
>>
>>274184
>>"Sure, but we will have to do it some time after school. I have to do some things first"
>>
>>274184
>>Write in
No, I don't think we'd get on very well what with you very creepily having plans for me despite me not knowing you. Good day.
>>
>>274184
>"Sorry, I'm pretty busy."
>>
>>274184
>>
You are still scared to death of this girl. You decide to be agreeable to what she says for the time being.

"Sure, but we will have to do it some time after school tomorrow. I have a few things to do after school first." You say.

"Silly, we don't have school tomorrow! It's a Saturday!" She squeals. She puts her hands on your arm. "How about you meet me in the park at about ten tomorrow and you can come shopping with me? We'll get some lunch while we're out. How does that sound?" She looks at you hopefully.

"Sure, sounds great. See you then." You say, smiling awkwardly. She jumps excitedly. You think about how much of a far cry this is from her behavior a few minutes ago. Her eyes sparkle with glee as she begins to talk rapidly at you again.

"Great! I'll see you then. I gotta go do some stuff. Don't be late." She begins to walk out, and then turns around at the door. She looks over at you again. You can't see exactly what her eyes look like from here, but you can tell she isn't as excited as before. "Also, if you want I can fill in some blanks tomorrow. I think it would be better for our relationship if we were honest with each other starting out." She twitches her head slightly, then blows you a kiss. "Bye." She says in her naturally cheerful voice.

After what she said to you about what tomorrow was. You feel strange because if what she said was true, you've been asleep for several days.

Several more people visit you for formalities and general discussion. You take note of them, but find yourself in a strange situation after. You are left alone, not entirely sure what to do. You take out the little bag Chris sent, and pull out your Connector from it.

>Message somebody (write in who and why)

>Do some research on something (lore explanation)

>Write in
>>
>>275002
>Message Astrid that we will meet her later tommorow since we have to figure out what the blonde wants.
>>
>>275002
Backing
>>275031
Mention blondie by name so we can get some reaction maybe
>>
>>275031 <= This
>>
You start to message with Astrid to hack out details for tomorrow.

You: Hey

Astrid: Hello, is there something you need?

You: Yeah, I was wondering when you planned on doing training tomorrow

Astrid: I planned to train from when you get released until three in the afternoon. You should be able to pick up your work from the teachers after that. Is there an issue?

You: Maybe. Could we maybe practice from about 4 until 7 or 8?

Astrid: It's not ideal, but we can do training on Sunday as well.

You: Thanks.

Astrid: Ok. Anything else?

You: Yeah, I'm wondering what you know about a girl named Axelle Redfern. She goes here.

Astrid: I don't know her personally, but I have heard of her. She has been my main difficulty in last year's qualifying matches. She's an incredibly powerful wizard. I did some research on her for this year. She is very well connected within the United States military. She is also quite well known amongst people of the United States and media. She is third top representative from the United States, following her sister in first and a general's son in second. She has maintained popularity in conspiracy theory circles. They seem to believe she is spearheading many black ops military projects being undertaken. One of the popular ones is a theory that states she is helping to develop a stealth weather changing technology.

You: Ok. Thank you.

Astrid: No problem. I think it would be best to know these things since we will probably be facing her in the matches. Good night

You stop messaging with her. You could go message Axelle and ask her about these things. You could do some research on other topics on your own.

>Message Axelle

>Research other topics (write in what you want to know)

>Write in
>>
>Go to sleep
>>
>>276180 +1
>>
>>276180
im sorry for being confusing, that is the fourth option by the way
>>
>>276190
I feel retarded now. But yeah voting for >>276180
>>
>>276180
>>Go to sleep
>>
>>276200
dont worry, its my fault for not putting that as an option
>>
>>276172
>>Go to sleep
So, anyone else wanna shut Axelle down hard? Cuz that sounds all sorts of crazy. My own bias is that I absolutely hate incredibly presumptuous people like ow she is acting.
>>
>>276336
I sure do
>>
>>276172
>>Go to sleep
>>
> Go to sleep
>>
You are too tired to do anything else, and shut off the Connector and look up at the ceiling, getting ready to drift off. You feel your eyes grow heavy, and soon you are unable to keep them open. You slip into unconscious.

You find yourself in a similar place as when you were unconscious before. This time however, your surrounding are much lighter. It becomes a very light gray. You look around and see a black figure close behind you.

The figure is huge, with hulking proportions. It is tall, and very bulky. It seems to be facing you, despite the fact that it has no distinctive facial features.

>Call out to it

>Run away from it

>Write in
>>
>>277624
Call out to it
>>
>>277624
>>Call out to it
>>
>>277624
>>Call out to it
>>
>>277624
>Call out to it
>>
>Call out to it
>>
>>277624
>>Call out to it
>>
You call out to the hulking black figure. It begins to lumber towards you. You are frightened of it but feel that it doesn't intend to harm you. It walks up to you, and you see that it towers over you.

"Who are you?" You ask. The figure reaches out a huge appendage towards you. It begins to bring it down towards your head slowly. You feel something dark but soft drape over your head. The closest thing you can relate it to is the feeling of cloth of a coat. What you believe to be a hand is laid down on your head. The feeling is cold and you feel a chill run through your body.

"Welcome back." The figure says. You recognize the voice as the one that spoke to you before in the last dream. "I feel that you are wondering who I am. As I said, you need to remember. However, I will tell you to find me. Alaska. I'll see you there." The figure begins to fade.

>Try to ask more questions

>Wait

>Write in
>>
>>278327
>Agree to Alaska
>>
>Write in
"Ask Axelle Redfern via connector if she know a easy way to travel to Alaska"
>>
>>278597
knows
>>
>>278327
>>278345 this
>>
>>278597
I think i was a bit too fast, we still are sleeping, ain´t we?

>>278345 <= This
>>
>>278327
backing
>>278345
counter voting
>>278597
Because that lady be crazy and i dont care for her "plans" she has for us.
>>
>>278597
This
>>278327
>>
>>278689
Who cares about her plans, if we are on her better side, why not using it?
>>
>>278698
She would just use it against us, probably ask us why do we want to go to Alaska while knowing if we are lying.
>>278597
Countervoting this
>>
As the figure fades away, you call out. "I will meet you in Alaska!" The figure is almost completely gone from view at this point, and the world around you is darkening quickly.

"Thank you." The voice says softly, "I can't wait to see you." You feel like your eyes are growing heavier.

You awaken suddenly, and find yourself in the room with very little light shining through. The wall clock says 6:00 AM.

You take out your Connector and begin to look at various news sites for anything happening in Alaska. You find very little that interests you're is noteworthy. However, you do find some posts made on a forum about strange weather patterns in Alaska along with typical conspiracy types speculating about government interference or alien weather technology. You also see that you seem to have gotten a message. The sender is an automated system that sends out announcements. You open the message and read through it.

The message explains that in a week there is the two week break preceding the qualifying matches. Students are encouraged to practice if they are participating, and go visit family or return to their home country for part of it. It also goes over what will be happening in the matches. It outlines the structure of matches. According to the message, solo matches and double matches will happen at the same time, and after preliminary rounds the two will be matched against each other if necessary.

Those two weeks could be a perfect opportunity to go to Alaska. However, you would have to get a passport. Also, you would need to actually find a way to get there. This Academy is on an island in the pacific, so you could probably take a boat if you couldn't get a plane ticket. You could probably talk to Axelle about coming to Alaska, she might be able to get you a ticket. You would have to inquire with one of the Academy offices about getting a passport. Technically, you are a Turkish citizen so you're passport would have to be issued from there.

>Research travel rates

>Message Axelle

>Write in
>>
>>279612
>>Research travel rates
>>
>>279612
>>Research travel rates
>>
>>279612
>>Research travel rates
>>
>>279612
Message Axelle.
>>
>Message Axelle
>>
ill updatein a little bit
>>
You research travel rates to Alaska and back on the dates you plan on going. Flights from here are pretty expensive. Also, you might need a US visa or sponsor to allow you entrance to the country. You find an ad for work on a shipping vessel that runs from here to Alaska, but you would have to leave pretty early and you would get back about 4 or 5 days before the end of the break. Again, you might not be able to get farther than the port though because you don't have a visa or sponsor.

>Try to sleep more

>Message Axelle

>Write in
>>
>>281957
>Try to sleep more
don't message the crazy lady.
>>
>>281957
>Message Chris
>>
>>281957
Changing to suoport
>>282091
Ask about visas
>>
>>282091
+1
>>
>>282091
yeah
>>281957
>Message Chris

ulterior motives are creepy, not cool
>>
>>282595
And blatantly stating that you have plans to the person you have plans for without knowing them is a really big sign of instability
>>
>>281957
I say we go along with Axelle, the USA I the best country in the world, if we work for them we can probably get a shit ton of money considering how powerful we apparently are, and on top of that visas for our whole family so we don't have to live in the shithole that is Turkey
>>
You message Chris.

You: Hey Chris

Chris: Hey, how are you feeling?

You: Good, can you help me out with something?

Chris: As best I can, what do you need?

You: Do you know a way I could get to Alaska for the break?

Chris: Why do you need to go to Alaska?

You: There's someone there I need to see

Chris: Didn't you live in Turkey before this? Who lives in Alaska?

You: Apparently an old friend does

Chris: Ok... well, the corporation that I'm here representing could probably get you over there. My great uncle would love to meet you. In exchange for an expedited visa, my uncle would probably request a meeting personally with you. I don't want to pressure you. Also, things might get difficult because of the recent rising tensions. The military is checking people who come in, especially around there. One of the largest naval bases for the United States Navy is in Alaska. You would be better off getting a US military official to sponsor you. It's tough there right now

You: What do you mean?

Chris: There have been terror threats made against the installations in Alaska. Some libertarian extremist group that's upset about the increasing government interference has said they will attack the base and destroy the fleet stationed there. The military has locked down the region for now. The Canadian government has donated troops to help defend against terror threats.

You: Ok thanks Chris.

>Sleep more

>Message Axelle

>Message Astrid

>Write in
>>
>>283650
>>Message Astrid
Might as well, right?
>>
>>283650
>>Message Astrid
Maybe she knows a way or something. Otherwise I say we go with Chris' idea under the strict understanding that there will be no commitments by agreeing to the meeting and that it is done favor for favor. We get a via, he gets a meeting and we are square
>>
>>283650
sleep tight solomon
>>
i got banned on mobile for some reason
>>
but im still gonna be able to update on my regular computer
>>
>Message Astrid
>>
You decide to stay awake and message Astrid to ask her about the Alaska issue.

You: Hello

Astrid: Hello, are you feeling any better?

You: Yeah, a bit. Sleep helped.

Astrid: Good to hear, there are things we need to do

You: Right. So I was wondering, do you know a way to get to Alaska for the break?

Astrid: No. We need to train during that time, so you're not going to Alaska, unless you plan to take me with you. I'm sponsored by the Board like you are so getting to Alaska specifically might be difficult.

You: I know the situation there is tough. Can't we get there with a visa granted by the Board?

Astrid: Maybe. They don't issue them to people other than inquisitors or those on official business. Or at least that's what usually happens. You would have to get in touch either with a US corporation sponsor or a government or military sponsor to help you out. A regular visa will take too long to get processed before the break.

>You: Do you personally know anybody?

>You: Isn't there another way?

>You: (write in)
>>
>>
>>289149
besides Axelle

Hey QM, do you have a twitter or something we can follow to know when you and aren't posting?
>>
if you give me a minute i can make one you can follow
>>
@apocalsharktits
>>
>>290280
Cool, thanks
>>
>>289149
>>You: Do you personally know anybody?
>>
Axelle is best girl.
>>
>>289149
>>You: Do you personally know anybody?
>>
You: Do you know anybody personally?

Astrid: Maybe. Someone from a religious organization might have some connections to get us there.

You: Sounds good, so who can do this?

Astrid: I would have to look a bit. We will talk about this later today. I have things to do. Bye.

You: Bye.

You find yourself again with nothing to do.

>Message Axelle

>Look at student directory for those in religious organizations

>Write in
>>
>>291831
>Message Axelle
>>
>>291831
>Sleep more
>>
>Look at student directory for those in religious organizations
>>
>>293656
change to
>Message Axelle
>>
>>291831
Message Axelle
>>
You reluctantly decide to message Axelle. You send her a message.

You: Hi

Axelle: Hey there. How are you?

You: I'm good. Feeling a lot better

Axelle: That's fantastic! I'm looking forward to our date later today.

You: I was wondering, do you know how I could get to Alaska for the break?

Axelle: Give me a minute.

You sit for about a minute or two before you see you have another message from Axelle.

Axelle: I can get you there. My sister has already discussed it with the military officials on base. You and I will need to discuss it though. We can talk about it now or later. What do you want to do?

>You: I have time, let's discuss it now.

>You: I have to do some stuff, so we'll talk about it while we're out.

>You: (Write in)
>>
>You: I have time, let's discuss it now.
>>
alright, I'm going to post update into a new thread

>>294034
you should repost this into the new thread
>>
new thread

>>294079
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.