[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tales of Jack Chitin #10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 392
Thread images: 90

File: But girls can't love girls!.png (148KB, 720x500px) Image search: [Google]
But girls can't love girls!.png
148KB, 720x500px
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the thicc stars!" Edition

The Tales of Jack Chitin is a fantasy adventure with a good amount of gallows humor. The quest includes: custom art, light tabletop combat scenes and an emphasis on lore and world building.

Chapter summary pictures
Want to catch up with the story, but don't like reading a lot of dialogue? The chapter summaries contain key scenes with a short description.
WARNING: Plot spoilers though
Chapter 1
http://i.imgur.com/3mY3ac5.png
Chapter 2
http://i.imgur.com/ey5XApB.png
Chapter 3
Still ongoing! You're a big chapter.

Archive
Want the full experience? Find all the posts so far here in chronological order:
http://grubadventures.tumblr.com/chapterlist

Twitter
https://twitter.com/grubadventures

Last thread
>>265457

Sit back, relax, the adventure continues momentarily!
>>
File: Luna 1.png (11KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Luna 1.png
11KB, 960x513px
[12 years ago]

Luna Bellus
"Almost, almost... this is going to be a new record!", she said in an cheerful tone

In all the excitement the young lady loses the balance and drops the book. The record, will be broken another day. A few knocks on the door interrupt the priestess' next attempt.

Possible actions
>Open the door
>Continue practising, tell the person to let themselves in
>Write-in
>>
>>286536
>Write-in
Start screeching at the top of your lungs and spinning around in a circle, because you are an obnoxious little kid.
>>
>>286536
>Open the door
>>
>>286536
>Open the door

Good to be back, Grub
>>
>>286548
This is going to be fun!

>>286550
...Gat on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur

>>286551
It's good to see you guys again!

Posting the next update under the next 20 minutes hopefully
>>
>>286624
Oh Hell yeah it'll be fun.
>>
>>286624
>actual time estimates for when to expect next update
admit it, you did this just to make my spongebob time cards obsolete. How am i supposed to shitpost now?
>>
File: Luna 2.png (12KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Luna 2.png
12KB, 960x513px
>>286548
>>286550
>>286551

Luna Bellus
"Fun time! Fun time! Someone came to play!", she said in a screeching and obnoxious tone, while jumping towards the door

Lunar Priestess
"Luna Bellus! What did I tell you about yelling and jumping around! That's not how a Lunar acolyte should behave!", the woman said in a strict voice

The energetic young lady just doesn't know when to quit.

Luna Bellus
"Aww come on! Lets have a contest, I bet I can jump higher than you!", she said while climbing the chair, ready to jump

The Lunar Priestess puts her hand on her head and sighs in an anoyyed tone.

Lunar Priestess
"Enough of these foolish games, we need to study. Come, take the chair and lets read.", she said while putting a few books on the table

Luna Bellus
"I don't wanna! Reading is stupid!", she said while sticking her tongue out

The Priestess grabs Luna by the shoulders to get her attention.

Lunar Priestess
"Listen to me, Luna! My patience with you is growing thin, I told you a million times that you can't behave like this and you continue to mock me. Now please, sit down."

Luna Bellus
"I wanna go home!"

Lunar Priestess
"Will you shut up!", the priestess yelled in a firm voice, startling the poor girl

Slowly a few tears start to gather in Luna's eyes.

Luna Bellus
"I miss my mom... why did she bring me here! I hate you!", the young lady spits on the priestess

Suddenly a thunderous slap echoes the room. The Priestess grabs Luna hair and pulls her towards the chair, showing her teeth.

Lunar Priestess
"I don't care if you're a child of noble blood, if you ever demean this sacred robe again, you won't eat for a week!", the priestess talks thorough her clenched teeth, rage building up in her eyes

She lets go of Luna's hair and sits her down on the chair. The startled young lady start to sob while holding her cheek.

Possible actions
>Start reading
>Rebel!
>Write-in
>>
>>286722
>Start reading
i feel like these kind of flashbacks should have no effect on the plotunless we are butterfly effecting some lewd shit
>>
>>286722
>Rebel!
No rule can contain LUNA BELLUS. She's just a meanie adult that doesn't know how to have fun.
>>
>>286722
>Rebel!
"For your information, I don't even believe in this stupid religion."
>>
>>286722
>Start reading
>>
File: Luna 3.png (23KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Luna 3.png
23KB, 960x513px
>>286727
>>286733
>>286768
>>286791

The poor girl start to read a few lines from the book. Finally, the Lunar Priestess relaxes a bit, maybe today they will make some progress. Suddenly, the young lady stands up.

Luna Bellus
"No! I won't do it, you meanie! This moon stuff is for idiots!", the young lady said while pushing a book to the floor and crossing her arms

The Priestess' forehead vein is about to explode. She slaps her again, however this time with some considerable force, making the poor child fall to the floor. The woman screams in frustration and throws the books to the ground, storming out of the room, slamming the door and locking it.

The poor girl picks herself up and sits on her bed, she notices a few droplets of blood falling to the ground. She touches her nose and noticing her bloody palm as a result, tears flowing down her face.

[...]

[5 years ago]

Luna wipes away the dripping blood from a mischievous young lad. She shows him an anoyyed smile and scoffs.

Luna Bellus
"Alright blockhead, what did you do this time?"

Jack Chitin
"I just wanted a drink, then those guys started attacking me because... because I'm a...", Jack grabs his chest bandages and looks to the ground

Luna Bellus
"An idiot? I told you a hundred times, when you come to visit stay low. You know how the people here feel about Buz... about your condition.", she looks at him with a frown

Truth be told, Jack knew fully well to stay out of trouble since day one. However, he continues to pick fights, for one sole reason, so he can get patched up by his lovely friend... only friend.

Luna Bellus
"There. I need to get back to my studies, do stay out of trouble, will ya?.", she finishes cleaning up Jack's wounds and starts packing her medical equipment

Jack makes an audible gulp.

Possible actions
>"Hey L-Luna, w-would you like to h-hang out later?"
>Wait nervously for Luna to say something
>Write-in
>>
>>286823
>>
>>286823
we need to impress her so we can later make her watch as we ravage xeriJK, harem ending a best
>>
>>286823
>Write-In
Confess to Luna, but be awkward about it. You're not good at the whole "socializing" thing, so you don't want to say anything that'd make her hate us.
>>
>>286823
We need this relationship to sidify as hard as out penis right now.
Jack with hair!?! Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
>>
>>286823

To be honest, this would probably the extent of a confession from Jack
>>
>>286823
>Write-in
listen to the sounds of lewd xeri haunting
>>
File: madbantz.png (58KB, 1159x618px) Image search: [Google]
madbantz.png
58KB, 1159x618px
>>286921
forgot the pic, oops
>>
File: Luna 4.png (15KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Luna 4.png
15KB, 960x513px
>>286833
>>286838
>>286853
>>286861
>>286871
>>286921

Jack takes a deep breath, his voice cracks.

Jack Chitin
"Thanks Luna, you're beautiful."

Jacks slugish brain processes what he just said. He starts to stutter as his heart skips a few beats. Suddenly and involuntarily, naughty ideas pop up in his head for some odd reason.

Jack Chitin
"Haha, w-what I meant was, w-would you like to hold my... HANG OUT... I mean, aheh, uhmm, would..."

The pressure is too much for Jack to handle, he turns around and vomits. Luna starts laughing in a girly tone.

Luna Bellus
"Pffhahaha, oh Jack, you're so silly!", she wipes away a few tears from the laughter

Jack grabs the chair and sits up straight. Holding his stomach, still suffering from nausea. She approaches Jack from the side. Luna bends forwards and kisses him on the cheek. Jack lets out a whimper and falls to the floor.

Luna lets out a chuckle and shakes her head. After a few moments Jack regains conciousness. He looks around, but doesn't notice that Luna is still behind him.

Jack Chitin
"Oh man, am I an idiot. All that I could think of was her nice big boobs..."

Jack gets up and turns around. He notices Luna's bulging forehead vein and puffed up cheeks. She didn't like the compliment...

Possible actions
>"Uhh.. w-what I meant was..."
>Start running
>Write-in
>>
>>286933
those are big pixels
>>
>>286963

As Grub pressed the "Submit" button, in the last second he noticed the broken color tag. But alas it was too late, for the counter was at 100%.

Grub quietly whispered.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>286963
>write-in
"Ummm... It w-was a compliment."
Grab her boobs and say, with a VERY NOTICEABLE stiffy
"They're very... soft?"
>>
>>286963
>"Uhh.. w-what I meant was...", then start running.
>>
>>286963
>"Uhh.. w-what I meant was..."
>>
>>286963
>Start running
sexually awkward jack
>>
>>286974
this.
>>
Either this: >>286972

OR

Xeri takes over for a second and starts acting extremely lewd towards her, making Jack act much more suave and aggressive than usual.

Both would be fine with me.
>>
>>286963
>Start running
>>
>>286933
Mhhhm, Yandere, my favorite kind of dere!
>>
>>287000
such a waste of trips...
>>
>>287005
don't be rude now
>>
>>287010
>unironically wanting your waifu to abuse and/or kill everyone near you and/or you
this truly baffles me to no end.
But then again i'm just a depraved borderline robot masquerading as a normie.
>tfw no deredere gf to hold hands and cuddle with
>>
File: Luna 5.png (24KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Luna 5.png
24KB, 960x513px
>>286972
>>286974
>>286981
>>286981
>>286987
>>286983
>>286989

Jack Chitin
"W-What I meant w-was... they look pretty soft!"

Luna Bellus
"What?!", she yells in frustration

Jack starts to speak in a low and whimpering tone.

Jack Chitin
"So... touching them... is not an option?", he coyly asks while looking at the ground, the switches his gaze to Luna

Suddenly Jack's hand moves on it's own and slaps him.

Jack Chitin
"Wha... Wait, what the?"

Luna Bellus
"I see you noticed your mistake and done it yourself, however, that won't stop me from giving you another!", she yells, slowly walking towards Jack, picking up the pace

Jack notices the enraged Luna and starts running.

Jack Chitin
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me!"

[...]

[1 year ago, a few days after Jack died]

Middle of the night, a familiar feline saws logs in kitty cat land. Purring a soft and cute lullaby.

Gat
"... l'm gonna rape the barmaid... then kill her... maybe not in that order... who knows, the night is still young..."

Gat is woken up by a knock on the door. He puts his little paw on his head, rubbing his face.

Gat
"...and it was such a nice dream too..."

A sad face peeks through the door.

Luna Bellus
"Gat, can I talk to you, please?"

Gat lets out a sigh and signals her with his tiny paw to come in. He pulls a bottle from beneath his bed and takes a sip. Luna approaches the front if his bed and sits in the chair nearby. Gat notices her bloodshot eyes. He lets out another sigh.

Gat
"Luna please, for your sake, please try to get a hold of yourself. I miss him as well, but you can't continue to beat yourself over it. It wasn't your fault... it just... happened."

Gat offers Luna a sip, but she politely declines.

Gat
"Gat... thank you. You always know what to say. I really appreciate your kind words."

Gat is caught off guard and cracks a tiny sad smile, blushing a bit. Luna starts to quietly sob. He can't help but feel sad, Gat tries to keep his composure, trying not to break into tears himself.

Possible actions
>Try to cheer her up with your "Nyaa~" routine
>"Don't cry, please Luna, I can't see you like this."
>Write-in
>>
>>287005
What's wrong with yandere? Besides the murderous bloodlust...
>>
>>287142
>>Try to cheer her up with your "Nyaa~" routine
>>
>>287142
>Write-in
Keep talking to yourself about how great you are at consoling people
>>
>>287162
see
>>287049
>>
File: Here comes gat boi.png (752KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Here comes gat boi.png
752KB, 1200x1200px
>>287142
>Try to cheer her up with your unicycle routine
>>
>>287199
>depraved borderline robot
If I poured water on you, would you fry?
>>
>>287209
Another meme for the archives! On a sidenote, I need to update the ones from the last thread.
>>
>>287210
it would be extremely painful
>>
>>287209
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g
>>
>>287217
You´re a big get
>>
>>287244
4U
>>
>>287244
>get dubs ending with 4

BRAVO NOLAN

>>287245
Well, congratulations! You got yourself a Banepost. Now what´s the next step of your master plan?
>>
Real talk for a moment. I don't want to pressure you guys or anything, but the next scene is VERY important for the future. I've said earlier that there are small chisel chunks decisions when forming the future, this might be a sledge hammer hit. Think carefully of all the consequences.

Posting the next scene soon.
>>
>>287265
shitposting itt WITH NO SPOILERS
>>287271
we mass effect now?
>>
>>287280
Mass Effect with more lewds
>>
Lads, things might get really complicated in the future...

Check the latest post in the archives, link in the OP

Possible actions
>Comfort Luna
>Push her away
CHOSE WISELY!
>>
File: yareyaredaze.gif (231KB, 318x240px) Image search: [Google]
yareyaredaze.gif
231KB, 318x240px
>>287372
yeah...no. i'll sit ths one out
>>
File: download.png (3KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 233x216px
>>287372
Words cannot express how surprised I am at how life-changing this could be. Regardless, I want to be the guy that doesn't give a damn of future consequences and >Comfort Luna

What are you doing, Grub? You are ruining my Jack/Gat ships!
>>
>>287372

Come on anons, lets go!

http://grubadventures.tumblr.com/

The show must go on! Whatever happens, happens. We were at a peachy phase, time to embrace the storm that's cuming.
>>
>>287372
>>Push her away
>>
>>287372
Reject her. Gat does the same with Umbra probably reflecting on that earlier moment.
>>
>>287372
>Push her away

Do you honestly think our spike cock will comfort her in any way?
>>
>>287372
>287372
>Push her away and make sure she doesn't do something stupid after that she is not in good mental state right now. GOD DAMIT I hate this kind of stuff and on a personal note I really want to see Luna and Jack get to together. And make sure she doesn't run away and try to fuck someone I want her first time to be with Jack. And this is why I hate buglady she is why this is happening!
>>
>>287372
And Luna Bellus is to good for gat he did break her fingers and her face.
>>
>>287372
>Push her away

Gat is many things, mostly bad things, but he is not a waifu thief.
>>
Well, time to forge the sad future. Posting the next scene soon.
>>
>>287470
>Do you honestly think our spike cock will comfort her in any way?
well hey she might be a closet freak in bed
>>
Well anons, you blew it. It's all ogre now.

You know where to go for the last scene.

Continuation tomorrow

So what did you guys think?
>>
>>287663
I have several questions
>>
>>287663
Did our choice really matter?
>>
>>287663
What the fuck I'm done I quite that was a big fuck you you gave us.
>>
>>287663
is ths one of those dark fantases where literally everyone dies/goes insane at some point (with the mc dying n the end of course)? like the soulsborne series, no matter what you do as the player, everyone dies or looses it.
>>
File: Luscious.jpg (34KB, 486x510px) Image search: [Google]
Luscious.jpg
34KB, 486x510px
>>287663
How much research did you do on cat penis anatomy to create that last scene?
Also thicc-legged Luna
>>
File: prankd.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
prankd.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>287669
What's bothering you anon?

>>287673
>>287690
Anons, calm down, notice the scenery in the last scene. Gat waking up from a cold sweat?
YOU JUST GOT PUNK'D!
IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!
Let me spell it out for you guys, Gat will have to clean his fur from that dream, know what I'm saying?

>>287706
Not exactly, even though this is a dark fantasy world, there is still hope. Hope, to forge a better world!

>>287707
Wew lad, you don't want to know

Depending on your morality and viewpoint, you did the "right thing" whatever that's worth in this mad world. You didn't want it to happen, and now you have to reap the consequences of that choice, again, whatever they turn out to be.
>>
>>287741
Hehehe what a prank holy fuck you got us good with that. Sorry about my outburst.
>>
>>287707
Anon, we're still in the "one year back flashback" phase.
She'll get even thicker in the future once she further develops her bod

>>287765
Nah, it alright, I was hoping for some egging, I deserve it for being a teasing dickhead
>>
File: Its just a prank bro.jpg (413KB, 1778x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Its just a prank bro.jpg
413KB, 1778x1380px
>>287741
Darn, I was hoping to have the sexy choice become canonical and have Jack deal with Luna cucking his true lover, Gat

You should have used this image instead.
>>
>>287785
Don't be sad anon, I can always do some non canon stuff to tickle your fancy

But joking aside, I want to elaborate a bit more. Even though it was mostly a comedy scene. Like the anon mentioned here >>287706

This is a pretty mad world. Doing the "right thing" will not get you far, especially if the right thing needs some sort of personal sacrifice. We might get some temporary satisfaction here and there from being the "good guys", but in the end, there is no "good" or "bad" in this world. Interpret that how you wish.

You will see what I mean when we start the "Sanctus arc" in a week or two. That guy, boy did he fuck up in his life by trying to do be noble and holy flagellant.
>>
So, I think that we are missing the big question here:

How do you guys feel about a non canon drawing of that last scene?
>>
>>287741
Oh wait it was all a dream

I still have several questions
>>287818
Depends if there are spikes involved
>>
>>287669
>>287673
>>287690
my guess is that was a memory dream, and he is waking in the present.
>>
>>287827
>I still have several questions
Spill the beans anon, I'll answer them if you want

>>287827
>Depends if there are spikes involved
I don't know, you tell me

>>287830
Oh my~ Guess we'll have to find out tomorrow!
>>
>>287830
That was my thinking as wel which is why i questioned if our choices mattered
>>
>>287843
>I don't know, you tell me
pls it's my fetish
>>
File: indecisive.jpg (57KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
indecisive.jpg
57KB, 604x453px
>>287818
Aside from that, would you happen to be offended if I were to use the archive-specific images for some more photoshops? I'd be sure to avoid the NSFW images and only use certain facial expressions, with your permission, of course.
>>
>>287872
Anon you can do what you want. I love all of you for just being here and hopefully enjoying this quest. The fact that you want to make jokes and funny stuff, bring only a huge smile to my face.

The reason why I don't post that spicy stuff here is because /qst/ is a blue board. Damn communism!

I can't mention it enough how glad I am to have such great and funny players. A month a go, we had like 2-3 players/IPs. Now we are slowly growing with each new thread, into a big happy lewd family!
>>
Well, that's it from me for today, if you guys have some questions or feedback you want to give about anything at all, leave it here and I'll answer them in the morning.

Again, please don't hesitate to give negative criticism like:
>I don't like this because...
>I think it would be better if you...
>Why do you do...

I wont get offended or anything like that, in the end I'm doing this to entertain people.

We continue tomorrow around the same time! I'll post exact time tomorrow a few hours before.
>>
>>287843
>spill the beans

How do Gat's spikes just retract into his penis?
How did Luna not prick herslf on them?
Why would a catperson be attracted to a human woman and vice versa?
How well-endowed is Gat?
Do they not have any sort of birth control in Elysia?
Do you have dreams while blacked out?
>>
>>287944
Great questions, I'll answer them first thing in the morning if you don't mind. I slept for two hours today and I think I'm gonna faint. Also I could probaby give you false answers in this half awake state. I'll get on it asap.
>>
>>287940
>why do you do this awesome quest and entertain me so?

Lovely quest anon
>>
>>287961
Go to sleep then, and sweet dreams.
Hopefully without the mess though
>>
File: Nut.png (32KB, 460x490px) Image search: [Google]
Nut.png
32KB, 460x490px
Also bad meme incoming
>>
File: Xeribest2016.png (87KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Xeribest2016.png
87KB, 640x400px
>>287961
>>
File: brilliance.jpg (22KB, 337x425px) Image search: [Google]
brilliance.jpg
22KB, 337x425px
>>287940
you wantet critisism so here you fucking have it
i just finished reading all 3 chapters plus yesterdays game and i can say without a shred of a doupt that this story is the best piece of writefaggotry i have ever seen.
im not even kidding when i say that if i had a hundred grand lying around i would track your namefagging ass down trough a 20 grand wad of cash at your face and make this story into a visual novel.
seriously this story is so well writen that it diserves to be put into its own game or webseries.
sometimes i hate not being ritch...

keep up the good work grub, you once more showd the internet why anons know how to do good shit
>>
File: Nice.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>289973
>>
>>287944

>How do Gat's spikes just retract into his penis?
Even though Yuni cats are similar to regular domestic ones, they have some things that make them distinct. It's linked to Gat's emotional state. From a biology standpoint, the reason behind genitalia barbs isn't well known yet, but most scientists agree that it causes ovulation in females.

Gat chooses to keep them on though, causing his partners pain is a kink for him. Considering Umbra and everything.

>How did Luna not prick herslf on them?
While he likes the emotional high it brings while inflicting pain, it seems he has a soft spot for Luna after everything happened with Jack.

>Why would a catperson be attracted to a human woman and vice versa?
First a little lore background, then my own personal thoughts. Long ago when the first sentient species start worshipping gods, the gods themselves fought each other using their followers. Blood magic has a key part in all of this. The deities went "crazy nazi science" on the world, and started to experiment with species, cross-breeding them. This can only happen with the intervention of gods, it can't happen if two species did it in their own free time. Yuni cats are such a race, they were made a long time ago by Lua, the ancient goddess of the moon

My personal preference is due to the fact that I like ancient cultures/mythology, and a lot of them feature ritual intercourse with holy animals and the gods themselves, producing sacred beings of great power.

Back to the quest, even though the various species may look different in size and appearance, most of them have somewhat of a humanoid form, which attracts them to each other. Most of the time it's due to the lust, however there are times when it's the personalities/emotions that attract each other, and the intercourse is just a by-product. Also, cross species tussles are frowned upon, mostly by the prudes that hate having fun

>How well-endowed is Gat?
Broke as a hobo. Yuni's are a "gypsy race" in Elysia, travelling the lands in hopes for a better life.

>Do they not have any sort of birth control in Elysia?
Mortality in the world is pretty high, be it war or disease, so the more offspring you create the better. There is some magic that can help, but it's rarely used due to the aforementioned fact. "Fooling around", is frowned upon in most lands, where deviant acts are considered stuff for highwayman, thieves, witches, whores etc. You could say that the general consensus in the world is more conservative than liberal. However, that's all on paper, a lot of people secretly indulge in deviant acts and rituals.

>Do you have dreams while blacked out?
Whenever you lose conciousness, be it sleep or getting hit in the mug, you can have dreams.

If you have anything other, feel free to ask. In any case, I will expand on these topics in the quest itself in the future.
>>
File: Smokin'.gif (710KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
Smokin'.gif
710KB, 352x288px
>>288017
L-Lewd!
Gat would probably enjoy it, the deviant weasel that he is

>>289973
Picture related
>>
>>287965
>Lovely quest
Aww, thanks anon!

>>289981
Wow, thank you very much, I'm flattered. I do try my best to make the stuff as fancy as possible, considering the available time I have at my disposal.

There are a few things however that I feel I need to work on:
>Be more punctual, prepare a startup scene so when the time for the next session starts, people don't have to wait 20 minutes
>Work on typos and drawings errors, I tend to forget Gat's scar and some other things
>Art could be a bit more fancy, but that comes with drawing practice
>Some grammatical errors here and there

Even with these issues, new people seem to join with every new thread, so I guess I'm doing decent in the end.
>>
>>290188
you are doing decently, you really fucking are dude.
and dont sweat the small stuff thats what gnomes are for.
its better to have small but irrelewant errors as long as there arent any big inconstistancys that fuck with the storys cannon
>>
>>290200
>any big inconstistancys that fuck with the storys cannon
If you like lore and intertwining character arcs and events, then this is the quest for you. I try my best to reduce canon errors to a minimum. I like to leave foreshadowing and breadcrubs for people that like snooping for clues.

That's why I'm thinking of finally establishing a regular consistent schedule where there would be a formula like:
>3 sessions
>1 day break
>3 sessions
>2 day break
>repeat

The breaks help deal with possible burnout and give me some time to look where we currently are, where we are going and what's the state of the quest as a whole. During this time I work on various notes and charts behind the scenes, so everything runs smooth.
>>
>>290155
>How well-endowed is Gat?
>Broke as a hobo. Yuni's are a "gypsy race" in Elysia, travelling the lands in hopes for a better life.

That's not what I´m talking about when I say "well-endowed".
>>
>>290463
>That's not what I´m talking about when I say "well-endowed".

Oh... OH!

A-Anon, that's lewd...

Above average size for a Yuni
A bit bellow average size for a human
Most of the human women he tussled with scream before, during and afterwards, for multiple reasons
>>
>>290476
dident want to say it, was to obvious
so when does the game continue?
>>
File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
If anyone's left in this thread,
Hello.
>>
>>290527
We continue in about 2~ hours. Sadly today's session might be an update or two shorter than usual. Pretty busy the last couple of days. Next week I should have loads of free time though.
>>
>>290540
Welcome, anon! Thank you for stopping by and checking things out!
>>
>>290542
I'll be keeping watch of this thread, then.
here's a cute dog for your effort
>>
File: tits.jpg (123KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
123KB, 600x384px
>>290577
boring here have some tits
>>
File: field of pure RAPE.jpg (831KB, 1261x838px) Image search: [Google]
field of pure RAPE.jpg
831KB, 1261x838px
>>290577
or in the spirit of gat our hero cucking feline have a whole lot of rape
>>
File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>290586
>>290587
Thank you mortals. I grow stronger.
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>
>>290155
I am a prude who hates having fun and I hate cross species intercourse..

>>290188
The only thing that I think needs to improve is

More lewd art

Thats pretty much all
and As I said before lovely quest man
>>
File: tegaki.png (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
32KB, 400x400px
>>290603
>>290626
I will return.
>>
File: 1N7F9kz.gif (440KB, 445x325px) Image search: [Google]
1N7F9kz.gif
440KB, 445x325px
Getting a bit too spooky for me
>>
File: MoreSPooky.png (13KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
MoreSPooky.png
13KB, 600x600px
>>
File: behinddoor1.jpg (126KB, 700x676px) Image search: [Google]
behinddoor1.jpg
126KB, 700x676px
the spoopkiest
>>
>>290648
tfw been practicing drawing lewd art for glorious overlord Grub all week
Something might pop up in the archive or not if Grub-senpai wills so
>>
File: hailgrub.jpg (183KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hailgrub.jpg
183KB, 800x600px
>>290754
>>
File: tegaki.png (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
43KB, 400x400px
I can't draw very well because of an internal tremor in my hand, and I tried to draw a jew.
rate
>>
>>290801
jewed me out of money/10
>>
File: cant be unseen.jpg (22KB, 471x262px) Image search: [Google]
cant be unseen.jpg
22KB, 471x262px
>>290801
wouldent gas/10
>>
>>290801

I rate it oy/vey, well done!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Xx-oQKsU
>>
>>290801
love the pol humur in an rpg thread by the way^^
>>
>>290830
We're just messing around because it's intermission time.
>>
>>290833
i know what do you think the reference the the 11th keks was about^^
>>
File: tard-fu.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tard-fu.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>290833
lets have a little game to aprease the rng gods and prais kek,
who has the funnyest webm
heres mine
>>
Turn off your cellphones. The feature film will continue in about 10~ minutes.
>>
File: 1465754395470.png (72KB, 351x418px) Image search: [Google]
1465754395470.png
72KB, 351x418px
>>290849
>>
File: Luna 8.png (23KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Luna 8.png
23KB, 960x513px
[Continuation, still 1 year ago]

Gat hastily sits up straight, looking around himself in a panic. What just happened? Was is all just a dream? Gat notices the makeshift fireplace and some improvised beds made out of woodland materials. He grabs the nearby tree trunk to keep his balance, taking deep breaths. It looks like it was just a dream after all.

He looks down to his pelvis and notices his sticky fur and lets out an anoyyed sigh.

Gat
"Fucking... terrific...", he said in a monotone way

Gat walks towards the small nearby stream and tidies himself up. After calming down and returning to camp, he catches some faint sobbing noises in the distance.

Gat
"Wait, that sounds like..."

He runs toward the location, only to find a familiar face.

Gat
"Oh man... don't scare me like that, I though something happened..."

Gat bites his tongue. He tries to control his snappy remarks when he's around Luna, knowing that even though the crying can get annoying at times, he still understands her position. Gat sits next to her.

Gat
"Listen Luna, I don't want to sound harsh, but you need to stop with this."

Luna Bellus
"Oh hey, Gat. I'm sorry... it hurts less with each passing day, but sometimes I can't control myself.", she said while wiping her tears, trying to calm down

Gat
"Well, at least I'm glad that you are trying to get back to normal. If you need to talk, I'm here."

Luna wipes away the last few tears and stands up, dusting herself off.

Luna Bellus
"Come on, we're almost at the Lunar Shrine. You ready to go?"

Possible actions
>Tell Luna about your dream
>Ask about the Ancient Lunar Shrine
>Write-in
>>
>>290880
>Tell Luna about your dream
be brave, gat.
>>
>>290880
>Ask about the Ancient Lunar Shrine
>>
>>290880
ask about the shrine, and if she knows why it was abandoned if it is this far away from sun trerritory
>>
>>290887
dont know if its a good idea to tell a griving girl that you had a wet dream about her, this counts double for our violant tsundere luna
>>
>>290887
on the other hand though... it might get her attention away from her grief.
ok i second this, and let gat be really grafic and exagerationg about it
>>
>>290887
WHY
>>
>>290912
because luna already knows gat is a dirty basterd so she will probadly forgive him in the longterm, and the shortterm getting her mind of her grief is worth it
>>
>>290880
>NYAA~~ her to happiness
>>
File: Luna 9.png (165KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Luna 9.png
165KB, 960x513px
>>290925

Luna and Gat pick up their belonging, put out the fire and slowly get on their way. After a few moments of walking, Gat tries to ask her something.

Gat
"Hey Luna, you know that I drink sometimes..."

Luna Bellus
"Sometimes, you say?", Luna tries to lift her spirit by teasing Gat with a mischievous smile

Gat chuckles, glad that the lovely lady is slowly returning to her old self.

Gat
"Very funny. Sometimes I have a shot too much and at times my memory gets hazy. Were we... by chance at a tavern in the past few days?"

Luna Bellus
"Yeah. There was this very small village, where we restocked on supplies and spent the night."

After hearing those words, Gat felt like someone punched him in the gut, his heart skipping a few beats. Gat starts to sweat.

Gat
"Yeah so... uhm, w-what did we do at the tavern?"

Luna Bellus
"It was fun, it helped me to calm down a bit. We had a couple of drinks and we talked about some funny times. Thanks for the fun time Gat, it was relaxing for a change.", she winks at him

Gat makes an audible gulp and feel nausea slowly squeezing his stomach, his heart racing.

Gat
"Uhhh...Did anything h-happen after the drinks?"

Luna lets out a sad sigh.

Luna Bellus
"Yeah... even though it was fun, I couldn't control myself. I drank a bit more than I should, I got a bit depressed again, and I came to your room to talk. Things are a bit hazy on my end as well, haha.", she nervously chuckles

Gat grabs his head and pulls on his fur in frustration. Shock and despair in his face.

Luna Bellus
"Gat, are you alright?"

Gat
"Yeah, I'm fine... I'm fine. Don't worry about it, haha.", he said with a forced smile

Gat feels like he's about to vomit. He thinks to himself.

Gat
[Are you fucking kidding me! D-Did it really happen?! I would never... was I too drunk? Did she really push herself on me?! Didn't I push her away?! I'm sure I told her what I though... no... no no no no... save me so I can save.... fuck... fuck! FUCK!]

Gat
"Luna... I d-didn't want... I'm s-sorry..."

Luna Bellus
"Huh? What are you talking about Gat?", she said in a confused tone

Suddenly the earth starts to shake, a blue mist starts to rise in the distance. Gat snaps out of his trance and notices the ground wobbling.

Gat
"Whoa, what the fuck?"

Luna Bellus
"Wait... this means that the... the shrine is ancient, it shouldn't activate by itself!"

Luna suddenly starts running towards the Lunar Shrine. Gat picks up the face. After a few minutes of running they arrive at the shirne. Huge towering Lunar crystals illuminating the forest in a blue hue.

Possible actions
>"What's going on Luna?"
>"Luna, this looks dangerous, lets get out of here!"
>Write-in
>>
>>291019
>"What's going on Luna?"
we gon die anyway so why run
things like this really make me hate falshbacks
>>
File: haveaxeri.png (49KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
haveaxeri.png
49KB, 640x400px
>>291019
>what is going on
>>
>>291027
its about the road not the destination anon.
> ask her how much power this thing has that it can shake the earth like that
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
>>291019
>"Luna, this looks dangerous, lets get out of here!"
>>
>>291033
>that pic
My heart... my chub...

>>291045
Spoiler that terrifying image!

Gonna wait a few more moments for other anons to reply, then I'll start work on the next scene.
>>
>>291058
>my chub...
>not my grub
one job senpai...one..job...
>>
>>291062
Welp, time to commit sudoku. I have lost my honor.
>>
File: 1466128250049.jpg (66KB, 636x627px) Image search: [Google]
1466128250049.jpg
66KB, 636x627px
>>291058
>>
>>291074
somebody needs to put gat's head on top of the legs.
>>
>>291080
>>291074
I'll do it.
>>
File: my grub.jpg (79KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
my grub.jpg
79KB, 1920x1080px
>>291067
>"What's going on Luna?"

I bet this is how you visualize your sick sex fantasy with Xeri
>>
File: 1466128837725.jpg (52KB, 462x505px) Image search: [Google]
1466128837725.jpg
52KB, 462x505px
>>291085
thank you lord grub.
>>
>>291087
top kek right there^^

one more thing, from a story perspective, gat now knows that he banged luna, this might give him the insentive to secxrefice himself fer her, you know luna being his first non hate-fuck.
the furry little prick might even develop feelings for her.
(also i want jack to double down on xeri and have luna as his friend and noithing more)
>>
>>291087
muh dick!
>>
File: 1466623827160.png (216KB, 636x458px) Image search: [Google]
1466623827160.png
216KB, 636x458px
>>291087
>That pic
Oh baby~ She can bite me anytime~

>>291095
Here you go anon, one fresh meme right out of the oven

>>291096
But anon, it was just a dream....
Then again... was it just a dream?
>>
The next scene is almost done guys, however I need to take a quick break to eat something before I pass out. Be back in 20 minutes or so. Sorry for the longer wait this time around.
>>
File: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (543KB, 512x502px) Image search: [Google]
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif
543KB, 512x502px
>>291106
HE'S GONE AND DONE IT
>>
File: fucked up but sweet.jpg (33KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
fucked up but sweet.jpg
33KB, 512x288px
>>291106
mixed feelings
i approve^^
>>
File: justaprankbro.png (130KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
justaprankbro.png
130KB, 640x400px
>>291106
just a dream bro
>>
>>291159
I'm 3m28qAz0, going to make a name for when I'm on this quest thread.
>>
>>291159
Fucvk,
>>
>>291177
WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN

>>291159
Didn't mean to reply to you.
>>
>>291176
wat
>>291177
check em
>>
>>291179
I clicked your post number and I left it in my post. And then it auto posted the >>291177 thing while i was typing.
>>
File: iseriouslyhopeyoudontrapemeluna.jpg (125KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
iseriouslyhopeyoudontrapemeluna.jpg
125KB, 394x370px
>>291159
>that face
>>
>>291182
well shit happens, i never even tried to namefag before
>>
Posting the next scene momentarily, sorry for the wait guys
>>
>>291195
No problem, just got back from watching the game anyway
>>
>>291200
yea my team sucked, so much for alaba being so fucking awesome...
no idea how that fag even got us though the qualifications
>>
File: 1465754125785.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1465754125785.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
>>291190
>that filename
>>
>>291206
Austria, more like lostria
>>
I'm going to be keeping this name permanently on /qst/, so if you can spot me on the board, drop by and say hi if you want
>>
File: Luna 10.png (120KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Luna 10.png
120KB, 960x513px
>>291027
>>291033
>>291038
>>291045

Gat
"Luna, what's going on, this looks dangerous!"

Luna Bellus
"Wait Gat, I think I can control the energies here. Stay put, it's time for me to save you!"

He tries to grab her, but she starts running towards the podium.

Gat
"Luna, stop!"

Gat tries to run after her, but he feels like something is pulling him down. Gat looks to the ground, only to notice a dark portal with shadow tendrils holding him down.

Gat
"What the..."

Suddenly a familiar face pops up from the portal.

Umbra
"Lets go you little shit, I don't want to collect your pieces once this place blows up."

Gat
"WHAT?! LUNA, GET OUT OF..."

Umbra pulls out a huge wooden hammer out of her pocket in comic fashion and whacks Gat on the head, knocking him out. She grabs his legs and starts pulling him down into the portal.

Luna arrives at the podium and tries to figure out what's going on.

Luna Bellus
"Gat... this is it... I think I can finally save you..."

Luna turns around only to see that Gat has disappeared.

Luna Bellus
"Gat?! Where are you?!"

Suddenly a sharp and high pitched siren like sound starts emanating from the huge Lunar crystal. It breaks open in half, still levitating, revealing a configuration of smaller Lunar crystals that rapidly start to assemble and disassemble.

Luna Bellus
"Oh no...NO..."

Suddenly a huge explosion purges everything on the site.

[...]

???
"Sweet child, rise to me."

Possible actions
>Answer the voice
>Stay silent
Write-in
>>
File: bitch hold on.jpg (55KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
bitch hold on.jpg
55KB, 480x720px
>>291235
literly begging for attention
>>
>>291237
>Answer the voice
aw shit we gon meet the moon(wo)man now
that directly translates to more waifu and/or lewd potential
>>
>>291237
answer in a confused and defeatet tone
"im i dead?
>>
>>291237
>Answer the voice
>>
>>291237
>Answer the voice
>>
>>291237
>>Answer the voice

What could go wrong?
>>
Finally got unbanned.

Okay
>>291237
>write-in
Start screaming because you're an obnoxious adult.
>>
>>291235
>Hi guys, I'm a special snowflake who needs a name so everyone will stop and say hi to me
No. Just stop being such a faggot. You even introduced yourself into the thread in such a "I'm an edgy 13 year old" fashion.
>>
>>291347
kek
happend to me last month for forgetting that tg was blue and posting overly graphic propaganda in a thread about ww2
how did you fuck up?
>>
File: Kanye.png (53KB, 397x205px) Image search: [Google]
Kanye.png
53KB, 397x205px
>>291357
I shitposted this on /jp/ while I was passing through. Insta-delete into being blocked for 15 minutes into being banned for a full day.

I regret nothing.
>>
>>291374
mods being faschist again well shit happens
>>
Anons, tonight, I have a special scene for you guys.

I will post a youtube link that contains a simple animation that I made. I can't put thumbnails on videos, so if you have the 4chan embedded video feature, don't open it that way, you will get spoiled, rather copy the link into the address bar and start it that way.

I recommend watching it in full screen and with medium adjusted volume.

Posting the scene in a minute.
>>
>>291446
>inb4 jumpscare footage you've created just to fuck with us
>>
>>291459
this. i ain't opening nothing unless i'm fully aware of it's contents.
>>
>>291459
Trust me, I might tease you guys at times, but I promise you it's nothing like that. I put a good amount of effort into it, and it and it looks amazing with the sound.

If you like fancy reveals, you don't want to miss the next scene.
>>
>>291466
now you got us all on the edge of our seats, better be good op.
or we will do the worst thing we can do to any op and call you a faggot with the dankest of mems^^
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFlDaPjBCjw

Luna find herself among the stars, floating in a dark void. Suddenly a terrifying, yet caring and motherly voice speaks to you.

???
"Child, you have nothing to fear."

Luna looks around herself but sees no one. Suddenly a humongous figure floats towards her from beneath her feet. Huge gusts of wind blow as the magnificent goddess glides next to Luna. The poor girl puts her arms in front of her, trying to shield herself from the violent winds. The gusts stop, and the goddess reveals her unlimited power and beauty to Luna.

Luna gazes at the awe inspiring goddess, tears flowing down her face.

Luna Bellus
"You... you are..."

Lua
"Yes child, I am Lua, Astral Spirit, The Goddess of the Moon."

The fearful yet awe inspiring aura the goddess radiates overwhelms Luna's mind, sending her into uncontrollable sobbing.

Luna Bellus
"I am not worthy... forgive me, mother of the stars!"

Lua
"Do not cry, child."

The goddess reaches out and touches Luna's head with her huge index finger. Suddenly Luna screams in excruciating pain. Moon lines start to form in her face, her skull cracks, the skin on her forehead rips open an an glowing eye emerges.

Lua
"There, child. I have formed a bond between us."

Luna tries to endure the pain, tears flowing down her face. After a few moments she relaxes her body and looks at the goddess.

Lua
"You are my champion, Luna. Rise child, you do not have to kneel, you are my avatar."

Luna Bellus
"My goddess... I am at a loss of words..."

Lua
"Child, you have something special inside you. You can feel it, no? Your unconditional love will save this dark world."

Luna Bellus
"My goddess, am I... am I dead?"

Lua smiles and lets out a quiet chuckle.

Lua
"You are in my realm, child. You are safe. I will send you back to Elysia."

Possible actions
>"Why... Why did you chose me? What should I do?"
>"What is this blessing you gave me?"
>Write-in
>>
God damn it, I set it to private, give me a moment guys
>>
>>291509
>This video is private
>>
>>291509
erm, the video won't apparently play for me (the only message i get from opening it is that 8t's a private video) but
>>
>>291513
It should work now
>>
>>291509
>Child, you have something special inside you.

Gat?
>>
>>291520
Fixed the problem, try opening the link again guys
>>
>>291520
Damn son, that thing is nasty
>>
>>291509
I FUCKING CALLED IT. WHY DID YOU JUMPSCARE US, OP?
>>
>>291521
this so all the way this
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (7KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
7KB, 258x196px
>>291509
Good job, Grub
>>
File: even stone is more sexy then you.jpg (1013KB, 909x1024px) Image search: [Google]
even stone is more sexy then you.jpg
1013KB, 909x1024px
>>291509
i have to give it to you that was well done.
but fucks sake the furry version of kali is fugly as all hell
>>
>>291509
>>
>>291509
>write-in
Crawl inside her massive vagina. Maybe she'll rebirth you as some superpowerful priestess that can revive your poor little Jackie boy.
>>
>>291509
other
<"For your information, I don't even believe in this stupid religion."
ateism even in the face of god!
>>
>>291574
>Luna has gained +1 atheism
>Luna has obtained special loot "Fedora of Euphoria"
>>
File: feral kek.jpg (44KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
feral kek.jpg
44KB, 600x405px
>>291579
you shouldent endolge my dump shit like this, my sides have already reached escape vilocity^^
>>
>>291590
>Do you wish to change class from CLERIC to FEDORAMANCER?
>(y/n)
>FEDORAMANCER skill-trees:
>Hat Tricks
>Debate Club
>Highschool Science
>>
File: pure crystal kek.jpg (19KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
pure crystal kek.jpg
19KB, 600x375px
>>291612
your trying to kill me arent you?
cant fucking breath im laughing so hard
in this thread with the things that are happening in the story, i was not prepared for this
>>
>>291539
>fugly as all hell

She has the head of a Sphynx cat, note the wrinkles.

Note that we have a few new fetishes here: Giantess, piercings, cat grill, multiple handjobs, blue skin

What kind of non canon lewds should I do?
>>
>>291640
This: >>291566

Unbirthing through vaginal vore.
>>
>>291640
Obviously do some Jack/Gat lewds to show equality or something like that
>>
>>291642
>Unbirthing through vaginal vore.
I guess I need to study some reference images, I'm not familiar with this fetish
Oh god, what am I doing

Posting the next scene momentarily!
>>
>>291648
http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=unbirthing
>>
>>291648
now that i think of it, bitch is huge.
what is the moon godess using to pleasure herself, elongadet asteroids?
she must be in even bigger need to get laid then umbra was
>>
out of curiosity, since i showed up
did the jokes get better or worse?
somehow i have a feeling that im derailing to much
>>
>>291661
Oh... oh my~

>>291668
>elongadet asteroids
This is now canon

Without delving deep into spoilers, she has a thing for another god that we will meet soon

Who will also get a reveal animation

>>291682
It's fine, anon. I have nothing against a few dank memes and jokes, we are here to have relax and enjoy the story after all. However, don't get me wrong, I'm saying this for the general public as well, just monitor the thread and make a judgement if a potential idea or post would start derailing the thread.

These threads are first and foremost a way for me to run the quest, we can chat, post memes etc., but make sure that it's within reasonable bounds.

I hope you guys understand what I want to say.
>>
File: Disgusting.gif (1023KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.gif
1023KB, 480x270px
>>291668
>what is the moon godess using to pleasure herself, elongadet asteroids?
Have you never heard of fingers?
>>291661
Gif related
>>
>>291703
lound and clear op
only good jokes from now on
>>
>>291703
>I hope you guys understand what I want to say
Understood. We need to shun and ignore that guy because he's causing discomfort to you and disharmony to the thread.

"Fuck 2p/gBfo6" - Grub
>>
>>291722
i think he was emphasizing the joke's relevancy more than the actual quality.
>>
>>291731
a good joke can only exist in a context that makes it relewant, you know like >>291728
just did.
but i really have ben shitposting to much
>>
>>291744
Stop being so awkward and just enjoy the thread, you cute faggot.
>>
File: Luna 11.png (212KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Luna 11.png
212KB, 960x513px
Luna Bellus
"Why... Why did you choose me? What should I do?"

Lua
"You have immense potential, my sweet child."

Lua
"A war is coming to your Mortal Realm. The most powerful gods and goddesses are choosing their champions as we speak. And I have chosen you."

Luna Bellus
"With all due respect my goddess, why chose a human?"

Lua puts up a sad face and sighs in disappointment.

Lua
"I am the creator of the Yuni race. Once they were a powerful nation of powerful and noble warriors. Now... they have fallen to a nomadic life style, indulging in deviant acts and petty crime. There is only a handful of them that are even worthy of my blessings."

Lua
"But you my sweet child... with everything that happened to you in your life, you continue to carry hope and warmth in your heart. You push on, where many would have fallen."

Luna blushes a bit, embarrassed by the flattery, let alone from a literal goddess.

Luna Bellus
"T-Thank you my goddess. I am honored to serve you."

Lua
"Luna, go back to Elysia, spread my dominion, and restore the glory of the once powerful Yuni race."

The goddess clasps her hand and poses in a meditative stance. Suddenly Luna's image slowly fades leaving a gust of blue star dust behind her.

Continuation tomorrow, recap soon
>>
>>291806
Open your third eye
>>
>>291806
>no unbirthing in the slightest
Luna, you had the perfect chance. All of the other champions got freaky with their goddess in one way or another, yet you completely pass your chance up.

It's confirmed, Luna is worst girl. Stick with Xeri and Umbra.
>>
>>291806
good work, short and on point.
well done op
>>
>>291833
>All of the other champions got freaky with their goddess in one way or another, yet you completely pass your chance up.
It will be fun to see what kind of relationships the gods/champions will have, and when you look closely, you will notice they have a lot of common themes:

>Xeri/Jack - Love, lust, seeking companionship, loneliness, spilling spaghetti
>Umbra/Gat - Pain, torture, humiliation, the bantz, joking and puns, secret soft side
>Lua/Luna - Unconditional love, grace, elegance, pompous

Soon the roster of new gods and champions that we will meet will grow, and with that the real fun begins
All the gods will have intros like Lua at some point in time. Even though it takes a bit more time to make than your usual update, I will finish them in the upcoming sessions. Even the gods that were revealed so far, meaning Xeri and Umbra.

Hopefully soon, the map and portfolios will be don as well, since they will be helpful in keeping track of all the events happening in the world now that we are slowly accumulating a good amount of characters.

>>291837
Thanks anon!
>>
>>291884
Will any of the new gods be men? The deity realm seems to be a bit of a clambake right now.
>>
>>291884
you should definatly add more minor gods and not just concentrate on the major dietys.
the small gods have a tendency to by tryhards wich makes them mess up in entertaining ways.
at least thats how it is in most of literature

if you need something for inspiration
small gods, terry pratchett
coyote blue, christopher moor
america, dan simmons
>>
>>291925
>wanting Chad deities
Found this anon's fetish; NTR/cuckholding.
>>
>>291940
thing is there really needs to be chad the god, just for the comedic aspects of it
>>
File: swole.jpg (64KB, 780x567px) Image search: [Google]
swole.jpg
64KB, 780x567px
>>291925
Yes. There will be male gods, one of them is ripped as fuck and has a huge ego

>>291932
>you should definatly add more minor gods and not just concentrate on the major dietys.
Got your back anon, I already have plans for this. They will be somewhat like legends and myths, above mortals, but bellow gods in power. They will have their own agendas.

>>291940
>>291946
Soon
>>
>>291884
I wonder, why don't you set up a Discord like some other QMs are doing?
>>
>>291952
I'll think about it, maybe when we get some more players, we'll see how things go.
>>
>>291950
>one of them is ripped as fuck and has a huge ego

Selfinsert.jpg
>>
Well anons, that's it from me for today. Tomorrow's session is a go.

Once again, I want to elaborate some more on the point earlier regarding memes, banter and all that. It's alright in moderation and it's highly encouraged to be in the theme/spirit of the quest.

It can also be lewd banter as well, like this: >>291711

In short, two guidelines:
>related to the theme/spirit of the quest
>tasteful

Just use your noggin' and you should be fine!

>>292085
Pls no bully ;_;
>>
>>292104
>related to the theme/spirit of the quest
>tasteful

Aren´t those mutually exclusive?

Just kidding, I love your work
>>
>>292120
Ah fug, I played myself.

But you get what I wanted to say. Tasteful as in, effort put into it, not just posting jokes/memes for the sake of it, but rather if you see that the joke/meme would fit well in the context of the situation, then sieze the day!
>>
>>292104
>tasteful
I fucked my mother right in front of my entire family until she puked on my grandmother from sheer embarrassment. It was a good funeral.
>>
File: picture.jpg (56KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
56KB, 500x590px
>>291703
i got it, ill do my best to shitpost as hard as i can.
>>
File: justaprankbro.png (105KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
justaprankbro.png
105KB, 640x400px
rub rub thanks for the chub grub
>>
The adventure continues in 2~ hours
>>
>>294177
>Xeri porn project
Xeri is for hug, not for fug!
>>
File: Do-You-Even-Praise-The-Sun.jpg (38KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Do-You-Even-Praise-The-Sun.jpg
38KB, 512x384px
>>294314
>Xeri is for hug, not for fug!
>implying
also i hoe solaris or whoever the fuck his face was gets some sick gear from the sungod
pic related
>>
File: brah.gif (1MB, 325x324px) Image search: [Google]
brah.gif
1MB, 325x324px
>>294341
>Do you even praise the sun

The Sun God is interested in only one thing:
Do you even lift?

Once he flexes, all the female mortals and goddesses get wet in a 10 mile radius. Then he raises his eyebrow, and since he's an irresistible charmer, utters the following:
Ayy bb wan sum fuk?
>>
>>294572
>inb4 Xeri and Luna get charmed by him and we have to go full chimp on his face and tear it off, turning him into an unlovable abomination-looking motherfucker
>>
>>294580
>inb4 Umbra's flatness shields her form his charms
"What are you ladies talking about, he isn't hotat all. Am I right? Hahaha...."
"Why is nobody laughing to my jokes... ;_;"
"You are the joke."
>>
File: Luna 12.png (297KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Luna 12.png
297KB, 960x513px
A few days after the Ancient Lunar Shrine explosion, still 1 year ago

The Lunar lady opens her eyes and hastily sits up. After inspecting her surroundings she finds herself in the midst of the local flora.

Luna Bellus
"It looks like I'm back in the world of the living..."

Luna dusts herself off and stands up. She starts thinking about what Lua said, and slowly reaches for her forehead. The eye is still there, but it's closed. She chants some Lunar prayers but it seems the eye doesn't respond.

Suddenly a beam of lunar light hits the ground in the distance causing a minor explosion. After the blue start dust settled, a curvaceous figure emerges.

Lunar Guardian
"Greetings, avatar. I'm a Lunar Guardian, Lua's elite instrument of war. I have been sent to aid you in your work."

Luna takes a bow.

Luna Bellus
"Thank you, noble guardian."

Possible actions
>Did Lua send any specific orders?
>What Lunar abilities do you possess?
>Write-in
>>
>>294757
>>
>>294757
>>Did Lua send any specific orders?
>>
>>294757

Are those the same thicc curves as Velvet? You trying to find shortcuts for drawing thicc girls?
>>
>>294757
>Write-in
"Time to go kill heathens."

Time to go full Paladin for Lua.
>>
>>294795
>Yeah, but not because I'm lazy and don't want to draw another pose, it's just that the (y) figure make me hard as Battletoads
>>
>>294810
Lua vult
>>
File: hard as battletoads.gif (707KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
hard as battletoads.gif
707KB, 800x960px
>>294838
Fair enough, Battletoads is a hard game
>>
File: Luna 14.png (66KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Luna 14.png
66KB, 960x513px
>>294784
>>294786
>>294795
>>294810
>>294851

Luna Bellus
"Did Lua send any specific orders?"

Lunar Guardian
"We are to reunite the Yuni tribes. Whoever stands in our way, shall meet painful death."

Luna chuckles in a nervous tone. Something rustles in the nearby bush. A majestic deer emerges.

Luna Bellus
"Awww~ It's cute. Say Guardian, don't you just adore the..."

Lunar Guardian
"DANGER! PROTECT THE AVATAR!"

Suddenly the Lunar Guardian swings her weapon, a giant crescent symbol flies towards the deer at lightning speed, slicing it in half. The crescent symbol continues to fly in the distance cutting down a few trees like a hot knife through butter.

Luna slowly turns her head towards the Guardian.

Lunar Guardian
"You are safe now, avatar.", she said with a cute smile

Possible actions
>"C-Can we t-talk?"
>"Impressive power!"
>Write-in
>>
>>294948
>write-in
S-SUCH POWER. It's so HOT.

Hold tightly onto the guardian and check to see if it has a sexuality.
>>
>>294970
>inb4 "Luna's not a pervert"
This bitch literally raped her drunken friend, not taking "no" for an answer. (if OP doesn't tell us if that was a dream or not, I assume "Luna Rape" is canon).
>>
>>294980
luna is for fug, not for hug.
>>
>>294948
>What the fuck
>>
>>294948
>"Tone down the cautiousness, I don't want you killing everything that looks at me the wrong way."
>>
>>295003
supporting
>>
>>294970
>S-SUCH POWER
M-Masaka...
>>
>>294948
>"C-Can we t-talk?"
>>294980
I like to think that was a dream and do not happen
>>
>>295049
Really? I'd like to think that, when drunk, Luna becomes a serious threat to people she's around, mostly when she's emotionally unstable. When sad and drunk, she becomes a rapist.

She likely doesn't remember raping him, but she sure as hell prolly has her suspicions, what with her lack of hymen now.
>>
>>294980
>This bitch literally raped her drunken friend
Can't rape the willing!
>if OP doesn't tell us if that was a dream or not
I want to add some uncertainty to the quest, this is the first of many scenes that might cause complication further down the road. Knowing that a unfortunate thing happened is bad, but not knowing if an unfortunate thing happened is even worse.

>>295060
>I'd like to think that, when drunk, Luna becomes a serious threat to people she's around, mostly when she's emotionally unstable.
You're onto something here, my man.
>>
File: Luna 15.png (17KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Luna 15.png
17KB, 960x513px
>>294970
>>294995
>>295003
>>295044
>>295049

Luna Bellus
"C-Can we talk? I appreciate your zealous attitude, but that was just a cute deer..."

The Guardian giggles.

Lunar Guardian
"Look again."

Luna inspects the carcass, nothing unusual. Suddenly, roots start sprouting from the carcass, turning into lush vegetation as the flesh disappears.

Luna Bellus
"W-What the..."

Lunar Guardian
"Spies. Remember young avatar, we aren't the only faction competing in this war."

Luna makes an audible gulp, a bit startled by the revelation. The Lunar Guardian stretches and meows in a cute tone, purring a bit. She adjusts her breast by squeezing them a few times. Luna notices it and blushes.

Luna Bellus
"So... are you the only guardian?"

Lunar Guardian
"We are elite instruments of war, the will of the goddess. We are the manifestation of her ferocity... and womanly charms when it comes to diplomacy~", she winks at Luna

Luna stares at the Guardian in an awkward manner, forcing a smile while blushing.

Lunar Guardian
"However, we can't stay in the Mortal Realm for too long without an avatar to guide us.", she said while pointing at Luna

Luna Bellus
"Noted. However, I would like to resort to violence as a last resort, we will try to focus on diplomacy."

Lunar Guardian
"Diplomacy~?", she said while biting her index finger in a playful manner

Luna Bellus
"T-That's not w-what I mea...", she said while blushing

Luna lets out an anoyyed sigh.

Luna Bellus
"Let's just get going, we should try to find a Yuni tribe nearby."

The Guardian instantly switches from her playful tone to a serious one, saluting Luna.

Lunar Guardian
"Affirmative, avatar! Lead the way, I will guard you with my life!"

Luna spots a path in the forest and sticks to it, better than wandering around. After some walking, they arrive at a crossroad.

Possible actions
>Go left into the thicker vegetation
>Go right into the more rocky path
>Write-in
>>
>>295171
>Go through the middle because compromise.
>>
>>295188
this, screw predetermined routes!
>>
>>295197
yea and outside this forrestet area we might be able to scout the area better
>>
>>295171
Have the guardian do a quick scout ahead for best path
>>
>>295171
>>Go left into the thicker vegetation

Everything is better when it is thicc, even vegetation
>>
File: Luna 16.png (23KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Luna 16.png
23KB, 960x513px
>>295188
>>295197
>>295251
>>295261
>>295272

Both of them think for a while, they speak up at the same time.

Luna Bellus
"We should go left."

Lunar Guardian
"We should go right."

Luna chuckles.

Lunar Guardian
"The path to the right is less susceptible to ambush. Also, seeing that there was a spy nearby, we could be in more danger if we stick to the vegetation."

Luna Bellus
"I see what you mean, but if we go left maybe we could sneak up on the source of those spies. It seems that there are no fortifications nearby, so we wouldn't run into some heavy resistance."

They both spend some time talking about a plan. Suddenly, a few armed Yuni cats jump out of the bushes. An ambush! The Guardian aims it's weapon at them, ready to attack.

Luna Bellus
"Hold your fire!"

Luna Bellus
"Greetings Yunis, we mean you no harm."

Yuni pack Leader
"Hah, too bad we can't say the same.", he said while twirling a dagger

Yuni 1
"Whoa hold on, what in the bloody fuck is that thing?", she points at the Lunar Guardian

Yuni 2
"Ah fuck me, I knew we should have robbed somebody less armed, but nooo, we have to take risks as always!", she said in a scared and anoyyed tone

Yuni pack Leader
"Stop being such a fucking cunt!"

Yuni 1
"Let's get out of here!", she pulls one of the Yuni cats by the tail, trying to run away

Possible actions
>Attack!
>Try to negotiate
>Write-in
>>
>>295298
>>Try to negotiate

More like, intimidate them, they clearly won't succumb to regular negotiation and needs to know their place
>>
>>295298
>Write-in
spread the cat lady's gospel like she ordered you to do.
>>
>>295298
> Display the might of their goddess
>>
>>295298
>Try to negotiate with your Lunar magics
Scare them into submission before you talk to them.
>>
>>295298
scare the shit out of them, become there pack alpha, then let them lead you to there village.
out job is to unite the tribes, that at least a minimal amount of violance or they wont respect us enough to follow orders
>>
>>295298
>high-impact sexual violence
>>
>>295298
>Write-In
"You wouldn't happen to be Gat's friends, would you? He went missing and I need to start looking for him."
>>
File: Luna 17.png (10KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Luna 17.png
10KB, 960x513px
>>295308
>>295314
>>295318
>>295319
>>295324
>>295332

Yuni pack Leader
"Fucking cowards, the lot of you! Watch and learn, you idiots!"

The pack leader takes his iron spear and points it at Luna, ready to attack. The Lunar Guardian makes a gentle motion with her weapon. The iron spear splits in half, falling to the floor.

Yuni pack Leader
"W-What?!"

Yuni 1
"Holy fuck! Let's get out of here!"

One of the Yunis lunges towards Luna, she hits him with a water wave, sending him flying into the air. The rest of the Yunis drop their weapons and start running away. Luna raises her hand and forms a crystal wall in front of them, blocking their path.

Yuni 2
"Ah fucking hell, this is it, we're gonna die!", she said while sobbing

Luna Bellus
"You don't have to do this. I just want to talk."

Yuni pack Leader
"Why would we talk to human scum?!"

The Lunar Guardian hits the pack Leader with the blunt side of the weapon, drawing blood.

Lunar Guardian
"Apologize, you insolent fleabag, unless you want me to cut off your head."

Luna grabs the Lunar Guardians arm.

Luna Bellus
"Please, don't. We don't have to do this."

Suddenly an old Yuni rushes to the scene. He notices his fellow tribe members at the mercy of the two Lunar warriors.

Yuni Tribe Elder
"Please, I beg of you, don't hurt these kittens..."

The elder notices the Lunar Guardian, tears starting to build up in his eyes.

Yuni Tribe Elder
"It... it can't be... I knew it! I knew the goddess didn't forsake us!"

The elder runs towards the other Yuni cats, blocking the line of attack between the two parties.

Yuni Tribe Elder
"Please spare these kittens, they might be thieves out of hunger, but they are no murderers. I beg of you! Everybody fall to the ground and kneel, you have no idea what yo..."

Yuni pack Leader
"Kneel to scum?! Are you out of your mind, gramps?!"

The elder hits the leader on the head with his wooden staff.

Yuni Tribe Elder
"I SAID KNEEL YOU INSOLENT KITTEN!"

Luna Bellus
"Please, do not force them.... I just wanted to talk.", Luna said with tears building up in her eyes

The elder looks at Luna's forehead and notices the eye.

Yuni Tribe Elder
"The oracles were right... the end times are near, you are the avatar of the goddess... please forgive our insolence!", he said while kneeling down

Possible actions
>Talk to the elder about his tribe
>Ask about the "end times"
>Write-in
>>
>>295400
Don't worry anon, I'll add your action for the next scene.
>>
>>295407
>ask about the "end times"
>>
>>295407
ask about endtimes, they sound so...final
>>
>>295407
This: >>295400

Then also embrace the Yuni style and get nude. We have to be polite and integrate into their society; time to whip out our titties and flash our vag.
>>
>>295407
>Inquire why they tried to assault you
>>
>>295428
>We have to be polite and integrate into their society; time to whip out our titties and flash our vag
Made me chuckle, but it's a pretty good idea actually when you think about the non-lewd aspect of it.
>>
Also, taking a 20~ minute break to eat, don't go anywhere, the show resumes shortly.
>>
>>295428
>whip out our titties

Terrible idea, things would go tits-up immediately
>>
File: fuckthistrackpadholyshit.png (54KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthistrackpadholyshit.png
54KB, 640x400px
>>295465
but anon, tits out adds +2 to diplomacy rolls
>>
>>295407
>Talk to the elder
>>
>>295445
Exactly. Let's get nude. Who's with me?

Then we'll get drunk and have a village-wide orgy; with all of the male Yuni spraying their seed into Luna's tight snatch as an offering to Yua.
>>
>>295515
>>295515
inb4 Luna rapes all the yunis
>>
>>295529
>Luna summons crystal dildos and ravages every Yuni at once
>>
File: Luna 18.png (13KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Luna 18.png
13KB, 960x513px
>>295419
>>295426
>>295428
>>295436

Luna Bellus
"Please, you don't have to kneel. Stand up, elder."

Luna Bellus
"The goddess ordered me to reunite the Yuni tribes. I would like to start with yours."

The elder rises and takes a bow.

Yuni Tribe Elder
"Thank you... I am sorry, where are my manners... What is your name, female human?"

Luna Bellus
"Luna Bellus."

Yuni Tribe Elder
"Beautiful moon? A fitting name.", he said while kissing your hand

Luna blushes, she isn't used to such praise.

Luna Bellus
"You mentioned the end times. What did you mean?"

Yuni Tribe Elder
"It seems the gods want to shuffle the cards again, so to speak. The oracles speak of a great war."

Luna Bellus
"No offence elder, but would you know of a bandit named Gat?"

The elder's smile slowly fades.

Luna Bellus
"That kitten is one troublesome character. We haven't seen him in years."

Yuni Tribe Elder
"Once again, I apologize for these misfits. Times are rough for us Yunis, hunger has been a burden upon us for some time now, so we need to resort to such activities to survive. Our tribes fight over petty quarrels... a shame to our former legacy.", he said in a disappointed tone

Yuni Tribe Elder
"Please come, I welcome you to our tribe!"

The other Yunis look at her in confusion, pointing at her clothes. Luna notices it, and starts undressing.

Lunar Guardian
"Avatar, what are you doing?"

Luna Bellus
"Time to close a chapter in my life and start writing a new one.", she said in a embarrassed but determined tone

The lovely butt naked lady joins the pack. The male Yunis suddenly got interested, wanting to know more about the priestess.

Yuni 1
"Ahem, so where are you from human?"

Yuni 2
"How did you get that eye?"

Yuni 3
"Holy... did you see her breasts, they are four times the size compared to my girlfriend's.", he whispers to his male friend while blushing

The male Yunis gather around her asking questions, with a charmed look on their faces. The female Yunis start pulling their tails and slapping them on the head in a fit of jealousy. The pack starts the journey towards home.

Recap post soon
>>
>>295515
>that spoiler content
Don't g-give me a-any ideas anon.
>>
>>295639
Do it faggot, I dare you.
>>
>>295646
Don't you dare.
>>
I am a prude and never have fun
No cross-species fug

That is all
>>
>>295646
Yare yare... You don't know with whom you're dealing with.
You think I'm joking? Stick around for the future sessions anon, you might get surprised. However, not in the upcoming week or two, we are focusing back to Jack and his crew.

>>295648
Another anon wants lewds!

>>295650
And another? My goodness, I guess I can't deny the voice of the people.

Don't worry, I'll warn you innocent anons before things get too steamy, so you can avert your gaze in time.
>>
File: Autism.jpg (68KB, 1000x672px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
68KB, 1000x672px
>>295650
>named kek
>no get
Well if you insist that we must go full autism.
>>
>>295639
>Luna is turned into a Yuni sex slave
>Jack finds her and tries to save her
>Becomes sex slave for Yuni women instead

Best ending tb.h
>>
>>295664
No I don't no I don't!
>>
>>295671
Aaahh but anon it was KeK not Kek
>>
>>295664
Speaking of lewds, not to sound desperate or anything (sweating intensifies), but can we get a status update on your non-canon lewds?
>>
>>295684
>non-canon
They've always been canon, he just hasn't revealed it yet.
>>
>>295684
Yes non-canon lewds. Would be nice.
.>>295664
>>
>>295684
>>295696

Soon, stick around for the recap post, there will be some neat info there.
>>
File: solid gat the double entendre.jpg (136KB, 1724x920px) Image search: [Google]
solid gat the double entendre.jpg
136KB, 1724x920px
>>295704
Thank you, Grub-senpai. Take this tasty meme as a token of my gratitude.
>>
>>295716
"She played me like a damn fiddle!"
>>
So here are the beans, my dear anons. Let me get the bad news out of the way first, so we can discuss the good ones.

The new features are almost done, I'm at the final lap. I was thinking of doing another session or two of flashbacks, but I think we are a good place to close the book and leave some ambiguity. We are slowly transitioning to the main course of the quest, where the real fun begins and where the new features come into play that I've been working on, which I will explain soon.

With that in mind, I will take a 2 or 3 days hiatus over the weekend to finish and polish them.

Now that we got that out of the way, here is something to look forward to:

>Detailed map of the world with some neat features
>Character portfolios, with various lore and plot info to keep track of your favorite characters
>Character relationship charts, you know the deal: Friends, allies, enemies, lovers, ???, etc.
>Improved combat system, both graphics and mechanics
>Improved character sheets, the screen with inventory and stats
>Non canon lewds

You can expect all that and then some the first thing when we come back form the short hiatus. I will still be lurking the threads in the meantime, answering questions, hanging out, posting some freshly baked dank memes etc.

I have some time before I have to go, so if you want to ask about anything regarding the future of the quest, feel free to do so, I"ll be more than happy to answer.
>>
>>295853
How many Yuni dicks can Luna fit in her snatch at once? How much Yuni jizz is able to fill up her womb and vagina before it starts coming out? When she fucked the Yunis, did they have their thorns out? Did she enjoy the thorned dicks as they scraped her out? Did she get any of Yua's "offerings" splattered into her rectum during the ritual? How did the females respond to the males all taking turns with the chosen of Yua? Did Luna become addicted to sex after that night of steamy hot passion with an entire village's male populace? Will Jack get more erect when he hears about Luna being a slut for the cat dick or will he shun her? Will Gat jizz immediately as he envisions the scene of Luna getting cream pied by a bunch of Yunis and left covered almost completely in Yuni semen, it filling her insides as much as her outsides, smelling like a salty fishing pier afterwords?

These are important questions that we need answers to, OP.
>>
>>295853
Will the Yuni tribes ever be Yunited?
>>
>>295853
Did it all change when the Fire Nation attacked?
>>
>>295888
Jesus anon

Kill yourself you furry
No one wants it

Also brexit is winning
>>
>>295912
https://youtu.be/owx3ao42kwI
>>
>>295912
I'm pretty sure the anon is joking around, he has a certain irresistible charm to his posts
I'm seriously thinking of answering some of those
>>
>>295912
>Also brexit is winning
God damn it bongs, are you trying to crash the EU?! With no survivors?!
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1387x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1387x1600px
>>295946
Yes
No survivors
>>
>>295888
Anon, you have a problem with your post.
You are spelling Lua wrong.
There are to much future spoilers, I can't give definitive answers to these questions

Not gonna lie, popped a half chub while reading these important lore questions
>>
>>295946
"Now is not the time for federalisation, Kanzler. That comes later."
-Nigel Farage
>>
>>295974
>only popping a halfchub
>not full on raging erection
I'll have to try harder next time.
>>
File: kawaii.png (170KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.png
170KB, 460x276px
>>295966
>>295975
How can one man be so based?
>>
Well anons, that's it from me for today. We will start again either Sunday or Monday, I will post more info soon, in the thread and twitter. I'll stop by the thread from time to time during the break.

As always thank you everybody for participating, you've been a lovely audience.
>>
>>295912
>>295946
Brexit passed. Congrats. Everything's going well. Fuck the EU, God bless the UK.
>>
File: 1466755377958.jpg (88KB, 650x774px) Image search: [Google]
1466755377958.jpg
88KB, 650x774px
beautiful
evening
lads
based nige
>>
File: Brit Gat.png (14KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Brit Gat.png
14KB, 960x540px
>Wake up
>World market is crashing
>Don't care, witnessed Nige's glorious speech

We did it lads!

Nige for Prime Minister 2016!

Make Britain Great Again!
>>
>>297889
congrats guys, hope shit will go better from this
>>
File: le angry merchant.jpg (36KB, 297x365px) Image search: [Google]
le angry merchant.jpg
36KB, 297x365px
>>297889
>well congratulations, you got yourself independent from the EU. Now whats the next step in your master plan?
>crashing the world economy...WITH NO SURVIVORS!
thanks for ruining my stocks bongland
>>
File: Cucked By Gat.png (894KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cucked By Gat.png
894KB, 1280x720px
New OC incoming
>>
>>298150
gat is a cat anon
or are you just b8ing?
>>
>>298176
GoT reference
>>
Just a heads up, we return Monday, June 27th.
>>
>>298458
>Mfw I'm coming back from vacation Monday

Why are your hiatuses always when I'm travelling?
>>
File: deepest, most disturbed concern.jpg (32KB, 628x504px) Image search: [Google]
deepest, most disturbed concern.jpg
32KB, 628x504px
>>298485
you and op link up your free time like bitches syncing there menstrual cycles, thats fucking creepy
>>
>>298150
Wear did a picture of Luna looking like that com from?
>>
>>298603
>>298485
MENstrual cycles
2spooky

>>298654
>Wear did a picture of Luna looking like that com from?
An anon needed some help with a meme. Since I'm a dank memer myself, I couldn't turn a deaf ear to his cries of help.

D-Don't tell me y-you're asking for the full pic?
A-Anon, Luna is pure! PURE!
>>
>>298904
How dare you just assume I'm male, you cis male pig

But still, what's up with your hiatus timing
>>
>>299088
>How dare you just assume I'm male, you cis male pig
>cis male
I personally identify as a sexual tyrannosaurus, thank you very much

>But still, what's up with your hiatus timing
We were at a good point to end the flashback and transition into the main story segment. Everything so far was an "intro" more or less. Now that we have a good amount of characters, and even more to come, I need to sit down and flesh out the lore a bit more, make some player aids so it's easier to follow all the happenings at once.

Needed a few days thinking and working on it, so yeah, hiatus for a while
>>
>>298904
Where's the full pic

Gibsmedat
Nao nao
>>
>>299135
No, I mean why is it at the exact same time as my vacations
>>
>>299137
>Where's the full pic
That is the full pic
PRANK'D!
Don't worry, soon we'll have some detailed non canon barbed Gat dick to fap to~
>>
>>299151
Gee I don't know anon. I know it's a pretty crazy theory but, maybe it's just a coincidence?
>>
>>299156
>coincidence

That or you're spying on me
Although you're in Bongistan so that's not likely
>>
>>299155
No cat dick
Jesus
Gimme a break with this cross-species stuff
I am a prude
>>
>>299169
Don't worry anon, we can have pussy instead
>>
>>299183
I am fine with this
No cats be taking muh wit wimmins
Muh Luna not some trash-tier yuni
>>
>>299190
But Anon, Yuni are pussies

Their women doubly so
>>
File: colbert.gif (1MB, 330x173px) Image search: [Google]
colbert.gif
1MB, 330x173px
>>299163
>Bongistan
That is offensive, I prefer the term United Caliphate of Europastan

>>299169
>>299183
>>299190
Don't worry anons, if hot cat dick is not your thing, it won't be just that. He's gonna have a QT female assistant. Picture related.
>>
>>299207
>United Caliphate

Based Nige and Boris put an end to that this morning
>>
>>299222
Witnessed! God bless the Queen!
>>
>>299275
Queen Liz will reach age 222 confirmed
>>
>>299275
Oi grub! Care to explain a non-bong what's the wholde deal with the monarchy stuff if the queeen doesn't even have any real power in politics? (This is my understanding about the queen, as i said do tell me where i'm wrong.)
on a side note it#s like you wanted me to lose my stock money when you voted leave, still, being the jew i am i'm still salty bout it even though i know it will stabilize eventually
>>
>>299304
Beats me! I have no idea, I'm not a bong actually, I just have a crush on Nige.

I'm cheeki breeki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEckY-TUv9I
>>
>>299356
A нyy, cпики бpики и в дaмки!
>>
>>299356
post tracksuit
>>
Someone post Lewds?
>>
>>299711
Soon anon, stick for the next day or two
>>
File: Velvet.png (114KB, 743x675px) Image search: [Google]
Velvet.png
114KB, 743x675px
How are you peeps doing this fine day?

Have a Velvet, it's on the house!
>>
>>301915
Umbra >>>>>>>>>>> Velvet

More world's best masochist, less shy girl that the autists flock to.
>>
>>301915

I want to see her eyes
>>
Alright m8s, there is another tab in the archives called "Lewd Memes". There are some steamy pics that haven't been posted here due to blue balls... I mean blue board reasons.
>>
>>302847
WHERE DID ALL THESE MEMES COME FROM? is there a top secret jack chitin maymay club somewhere? seriously there was so much shit that i've never seen before.
>>
>>302919
>WHERE DID ALL THESE MEMES COME FROM?
There is an awesome drawfag that has done non-lewd stuff and posted it here before. A lot of them were lewd, and can't be posted here, so he sent the drawings to me directly. I uploaded them to imgur and posted them on the archives.

>is there a top secret jack chitin maymay club somewhere?
Nah. I'm just hanging out in the /qst/ Discord, the anon sent the drawings to me there
>>
>>302956
I feel as if there needs to be a contest to see who can come up with the funniest memes, not really for any prizes (unless your offering), but to get a kick out of how hard you can laugh.
>>
File: Praise-the-moon.png (353KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Praise-the-moon.png
353KB, 640x400px
Gonna drop a care package later in the evening
2 (non) canon lewds with appropriate dialogue for the mood
Maybe some memes, who knows, the day is still young

Anyway, last day of hiatus, tomorrow we continue with full thrust ahead! Had a pretty productive weekend so far, things are gonna get pretty dope in the future.

Map - Done
Portfolios - 80%
Everything else - 75%
>>
There will be a special event in about 2~ hours. Some spicy (non) canon stuff, the new map, and discussion for the future.
>>
>>305708
Hey OP, quick question:
Where does Luna keep her cheese? We all know she has some, but we never see it. She's gotta be hoarding it somewhere. Give us the deets on the cheese. I mean dairy cheese. It can be any kind; Provolone, Cottage, Swiss, Nacho, Mozzerrella, etc.

We know she's smuggling cheese. It's no secret. Just wondering where. And why she ain't sharing? That's just selfish.

We want the truth!
#Cheesegate
>>
>>305727
>#Cheesegate
She had sex with 5 Yunis for a block of cheese
>>
>>305842
A travelling cheese nomad? She doesn't store the cheese on herself, but constantly barters to get her cheese fix?

This is an acceptable answer.
>>
File: xeriposting.png (120KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
xeriposting.png
120KB, 640x400px
drunken drawfag inbound
>>
>>306065
>That Xeri
Kawaii as fuck!
>>
File: Casius 1 - Map.gif (13KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Casius 1 - Map.gif
13KB, 960x540px
There was a point when we started the quest, the player aid images weren't that fancy, picture related. Now since we are getting into the meat of the quest and rapidly expanding, that simply wont do anymore.

Posting the updated map in the next post!
>>
File: Map.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
2MB, 1280x720px
This is much better if you ask me. Can't have a serious fantasy quest without a detailed world map, right? I mean all the cool books are doing it, so we should too. I'm thinking of tweaking some minor details here and there, but basically this is the quest world named Elysia, that we'll explore in the upcoming months.

Now, I'd like to hear from you guys, anything you don't like at first glance? Something that might be improved? Do you find the smaller location text readable, should I reduce the transparency? Stuff like that.
>>
>>306247
could have some more xeri
>>
>>306247
What would be really cool for you to do is if you draw the path the characters are taking as the story progressed, so there won't be confusion as to where they went or where they are currently.
>>
>>306260
We can always carve her tiddies into a mountain, to intimidate all the other female goddesses!

>>306281
Yes! I have been thinking about this. Not only for where the character moved, but for other things. You see, the quest will soon evolve into a huge story with a lot of stuff going on and intertwining with each other. We still have to meet more gods/goddesses and their champions, and we're going to have a "Sanctus arc" really soon. With that in mind, we might even revisit some old locations, like going back to Urno for example.

I need to think of a way to do this without unnecessary cluttering the world map. Because here is the fun part, the world is constantly evolving. We arrive at a place, and we notice that's it's different from our map. Lore wise, this is just a map drawn on parchment paper.

We might wanna purge a whole village, wiping it from the world. Or establish a new village/city ourselves. Carve something in mountains. Change the landscape, salt the earth!

So if you anons have any additional ideas, feel free to say so.
>>
>>306333
trips of xeri smiles,
carving xeris figure into a mountain confirmed
>>
>>306333
Maybe a legend for which areas are owned by different factions
>>
>>306445
>legend
Hmm, that would be pretty useful. Actually, that is a pretty good idea, I could add another screen beneath the map, and add all the factions, with a color. Maybe add some very brief info about each one, their army type, strength, etc.
>>
Alright anons, I promised a special event today! Let's have a mini lewd session before we continue tomorrow with the canon stuff.

Posting the next scene momentarily!
>>
File: Party-Time.png (11KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
Party-Time.png
11KB, 960x513px
Alright anons, let's see where this goes! Don't worry, all these scenes are not canon. Or are they?!

One day after leaving the tavern, still 1 year ago

After Gat and Luna departed from the tavern, they set up camp in the wilderness. Huddled together near the fireplace, Gat breaks the silence.

Gat
"Man, I could really use a drink."

Luna
"Yeah me too, these last couple of day were really stressful for me. I... I really miss him. Too bad we don't have any drinks.", she said with a lump in her throat, tears slowly building up

Gat
"Oh come on toots, don't be sad. I hate seeing that smile during into a frown. Lookie what I got~"

Gat retrieves a bottle of strawberry liquor from his inventory.

Luna
"How did you get that? We didn't have the money for..."

Gat
"The bartender was staring at your melons the whole time. To bad he didn't watch his supply, hehe~"

They both chuckle while Gat opens the goods. They share the bottle, taking sips and talking about future plans. After half an hour, the bottle is almost empty.

Gat
"Remeber that time *hic*... when we peeped at you at the hot springs, hahaha, those were the days *hic*!"

Luna
"Haha, *hic*... yeah that was... wait... WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!", she said in an angry tone, a huge vein pulsating on her forehead

Gat takes an audible gulp and starts to sweat, he forgot that Luna didn't notice him and Jack peeping at.

Possible actions
>"It was all Jack's idea I swear!"
>"Don't be mad, you have some awesome melons... that's a compliment by the way."
>Write-in
>>
>>306778
>"Don't be mad, you have some awesome melons... that's a compliment by the way."
>>
>>306778
>Write-in
"Jack got so hard he fell down too"
>>
>>306858
>>306809

Posting next scene in a minute, took a while to add some finishing touches.
>>
>>306858
>>306809

Scene was posted, if you are prudish, stop! The rest, you know where to go.

Possible actions
>"Luna... could we...", he points at the royal chamber
>"By the goddess... you are amazing."
>Write-in
>>
>>307254
>>
>>307254
I hope in this non canon lewd sense Luna is still a virgin so we can see her loss it.
>>
>>307254
>Write-in
intermission of sanctus fucking umbra
>>
>>307315
>>307495
>>307563

Last scene of the mini session posted!

Well anons, that's it. There are your promised non canon lewds, I hope you liked them as much as I did drawing/writing them. Now if you would excuse me, I need to fap... I mean nap.

The quest continue tomorrow around the same time as usual!. We return to Jack and crew. Here's a little sneak peek, there will be a good amount of Xeri/Jack interaction in the following few sessions. We're gonna learn some new things regarding our lewd bug goddess.
>>
File: 4U.png (268KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4U.png
268KB, 1024x768px
>>307766
savage
>>
>>309574
praise the CHUB
>>
File: chub.png (4KB, 539x137px) Image search: [Google]
chub.png
4KB, 539x137px
>>309574
Praise the CHUB!
>>
File: Luna.png (173KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Luna.png
173KB, 1000x800px
>>309725
Praise.
>>
>>309734
>those fangs
Hold the fuck up. are the lunar priests/esses all vampires? It would make sense for them to worship the moon and treat regular humans like trash/cattle (for a lack of a better word)
>>
>>310054
>fangs
It's just my fetish
I'm injecting all the fetishes into the quest and you can't stop me!
>>
>>310092
and i wont stop you
>>
New thread, lads!
>>310168
Thread posts: 392
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.