[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon 2nd Place #1 - The Other Pokemon Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 14

File: 0.png (16KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
16KB, 800x600px
WELCOME TO POKEMON 2ND PLACE!

You will be playing as the younger brother of the Pokemon World Champion, Red.

Red decides to give you an egg for you 10th BIRTHDAY. Since Red is also now 20, he will be traveling to the Alola Region for a vacation for a few months.

You have no idea what's in the egg, your big bro told you it was a surprise. So, what is your name?
>>
>>280804
Orange.
>>
>>280804
Cyan
>>
>>280828
>>280854
Once we get 3 or more suggestions, I'll roll for whichever name it'll be.
>>
>>280804
Purple
>>
>>280804

Shelby Faggot Ketchum
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

1. >>280828
2. >>280854
3. >>280883
OK I'm gonna roll with this.
>>
>>280899

Come on dude, you're fucking my shit up here.
>>
>>280899
Change shirt to match our true identity.
>>
>>280899
Woo
>>
>>280906
Use the exact opposite color of cyan for his shirt.
>>
File: You.png (4KB, 166x233px) Image search: [Google]
You.png
4KB, 166x233px
>>280899
Your name is CYAN.

>>280903
Red does not = Ash.

>>280906
You get out of your bro's baby pajammies and put on a white shirt with a pretty swaggy cyan jacket. You beg your mom to buy you a cyan hat, but she says you have to buy one with your own money. You only have $50! Hats are like, I don't know, worth a few vodkas! You don't even know how much Vodka costs!

Now, what to do with the Egg?
>>
>>280952
Sit on it. You saw chickens do it. Maybe it will hatch faster that way.
>>
>>280952
Run it back and forth across the longest straight you have available
>>
File: 1.png (15KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
15KB, 800x600px
>>280959
You sit on the egg, a few minutes later, your friend Mikey, or as he likes to call himself, MAGNEMIKE, bursts in. He has an odd fetish for Magnemikes. He asks you why your taking a shit on a yoshi egg and proceeds to call you a
>fag
Mikey is such a fag for browsing /vp/.
He already has some cool mons like an Arbok, a huge ass Butterfree with an eyepatch, and a Porygon that smells like Old Spice. He also has a weird pig lizard that punched Terry Crews' Machoke's dick once. He had recorded it on his flip camera, it was pretty sweet.
The Egg feels warm and comfy now. What will you do next?
>>
>>280988
>Odd fetish for Magnemites*
>>
>>280988
Kick Magnemike in the balls for insulting your egg, then dump his pokeballs in the nearest river.
>>
>>280988
Go up to Magnemike and show him how a human uses Mega Punch. Then take his hat as a trophy.

"Don't you fucking burst into my house and talk shit to me, you little bitch. I'm gonna be the next Pokemon master."
>>
>>280993
This too, but instead of dumping his Pokeballs in the river, just crush them under your mom's new car's tire. He needs to watch his Pokemon die. What is he going to do, report us to the authorities? Our brother practically owns this region. There ain't shit he can do to us.
>>
File: Magnemike.png (8KB, 348x510px) Image search: [Google]
Magnemike.png
8KB, 348x510px
>>280993
You consider doing this, but you wonder if he even has balls. I mean, he doesn't have arms, so why would he have balls? Besides, he could probably have your mons kick your ass. Fear not! For you will probably become a better trainer than him once this egg hatches!

>>281002
Ah, ah! If mummy hears you cuss she won't feed you tendies tonight! You do use Mega Punch on him, and he totally deserves that. He apologizes and gives you a nickel. He is now your top best friend for giving you that nickel.

What will you do next?
>>
>>281011
>Have your mons kick your ass
Meant have his mons kick your ass*
>>
>>281011
Fuck that. If he has no arms, then that means he can't even throw his Pokeballs. Take them and crush them under your mom's car's tire. Throw the nickel back in his face.

We're gonna be the antithesis of Red. While he's the hero of this region, we'll be the villain.
>>
>>281011
Wonder why he has no arms yet somehow is a pokemon trainer.
>>
>>281011
>>281016
Also, kids have no understanding of restraint. It makes sense for our kid to take shit too far.
>>
File: popeyes-wicked-chicken.jpg (62KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
popeyes-wicked-chicken.jpg
62KB, 500x300px
>>281016
Mummy says no. You really need those tendies, and they're Popeyes, so that's like living Trump's life twice in a row.

You once again, punch him, this time in the face. Now we're even. Mikey leaves the house to go flirt with the 17-year-old nurse in the nearby city.
>>
>>281026
Take your egg to the nearest trainer and challenge them to a battle. It's time for our Pokemon to gain some EXP.
>>
File: 2.png (72KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
72KB, 800x600px
>>281029
You find the nearest trainer, which happens to be that racist mexican chicken that works at Popeye's and you challenge him to a battle.
What will you do?
>>
>>281050
Pick up your egg and smash it against his Pokemon until they faint.
>>
>>281063
You pick up the egg and smash it against Exeggcute.
>Exeggcute used PROTECT!
>Egg takes recoil damage!
Your Egg cracks. What will you do next?
>>
>>281072
Fuck turn order. Just keep bashing it erratically until either Exeggcute or the eggs is unable to battle.
>>
>>281078
You pick up your Egg and just try to bash the Exeggcute.
>Exeggcute used HYPNOSIS!
>Both Cyan and the Egg fall into a deep slumber.
Well, shit. What will you do next?
>>
>>281089
Have a wetdream about a big tittied Lucario manhandling your little boy genitals.
>>
>>281089
Dream of futa girls
>>
>>281092
You dream of that.

>>281094
You also dream of that.

You wake up in your bed like nothing happened. You see the racist mexican chicken that works at Popeye's with your Egg. What will you do next?
>>
>>281109
Deep fry the chicken and eat his tendies, then take our egg back.
>>
>>281109
Kill the racist mexican chicken and turn him into the tendies you desire.

Then go back to murdering his Exeggcute with your egg. It needs xp to lvl up so it will hatch.
>>
>>281109
leave the egg in his care, fuck your brother time to go get a real pokemon!
>>
>>281116
>>281117
You tendieslaughter the racist mexican chicken that works at Popeye's and make some nice Popeye's Tendies, with some eggs on the side. You take your egg back and put the dinner on the table you have in your room.
What will you do next? The aroma makes you wet for tendies.
>>
>>281134
Eat the Tendies.
Also hatch the egg.
>>
>>281134
Eat the tendies, also go downstairs and ask your mother to put the egg in her vagina; you were born out of your mum's vagina, so obviously the eggs has to be in there to hatch. You understand now.
>>
>>281134
Spear the food on the egg then eat the egg to try to give birth to it later like a real boy
>>
File: 3.png (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
65KB, 800x600px
>>281143
>>281154
You get ready to eat the tendies, but suddenly, the Egg hatches and eats the fucking tendies! You have no idea what it is, so you watch the entire Pokemon anime until you find out what it is. Turns out, it's a RALTS. You wonder if it's a boy or girl. What will you do next?
>>
>>281234
Compliment it on it's good taste. Then lift it's leg and check.
>>
>>281247
You compliment it's good taste, unlike Mikey who prefers KFC. Fucking Mikey. KFC is shite

You check it's gender, and you can definitely say its a girl.

Apparently, since the first thing Ralts ate was Chicken Tendies, it now has a craving for it, almost as much as you.

What will you do next?
>>
>>281256
who cares what gender it is. Either way it turns into Gardevoir so you are gonna fuck it anyways. Grab it by the head and start towards the first Planet Fitness!
>>
>>281256
Name your Pokemon "Pikachu" and bring it to your first gym. We've got a world to impress.
>>
File: 4.png (201KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
201KB, 800x600px
>>281263
You consider this, but decide that gyms are for plebs, so you go get ripped at Little Caesars with Ralts and get a nice Pepperoni Pizza. Ralts enjoys it almost as much as you.

>>281286
You don't name it Pikachu and the name stays as Ralts. Before we go to Brock's Gym we have to train. After all, Ralts is Lvl 1. Ralts looks to weak to battle at all. Maybe you'll keep him as a companion.

What will you do next?
>>
>>281306
No, tendies autist OP; we name our Ralts Pikachu and go to Brock's gym.

Stop being a faggot and let your players choose what they do.
>>
>>281323
>>281326
Ralts will not be named Pikachu.

You take Ralts to a Fitness Center to train her. There, you find a Trainer your same age with an Elekid. What will you do next?
>>
>>281401
You throw your Ralts in the trash and apply for a job at the Fitness Center as a janitor.
>>
>>281405
this
>>
>>281405
>>281407
>no
>>
>>281409
Go up to Elekid and steal it. Kick the other trainer in the dick/cunt and run away with it. Leave Ralts at the Fitness Center and call it a legal trade.
>>
>>281409
Cyan and the pikachu break through the fourth wall to stop OP from being a faggot. But its not very effective.
>>
>>281412
This is a pretty good response. Can I switch it to this?

Hey OP
>>>/r9k/

Back to your containment board, faggot.
>>
>>281412
>>281415
Ok, underage faggots.
>>
File: 5.png (12KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
12KB, 800x600px
Anyways, you meet a Trainer named Orange with an Elekid. You challenge him to a battle. What Moves will you use?

Confusion
Growl
>>
>>281509
Pikachu uses Confusion
>>
>>281509
Pikachu growls in confusion
>>
File: Orange.png (2KB, 77x164px) Image search: [Google]
Orange.png
2KB, 77x164px
>>281569
>>281594
Sorry guys, had took a break.
>Ralts used CONFUSION!
>Elekid is damged!
>Elekid uses THUNDER SHOCK!
>Ralts is damaged!
This goes on for awhile. In the end Ralts wins and levels up to level 6.
>Ralts learned DOUBLE-TEAM!
Orange congratulates you and gives you $5. Orange is also going on a Pokemon Adventure, and you learn that he is the son of Lt. Surge.

What will you do next?
>>
le bumpe
>>
>>281676
Go take Ralts to center to heal. Chill with Orqange while waiting
>>
File: 6.png (31KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
31KB, 800x600px
>>281926
You and Orange go to the nearby Pokemon Center and find Mikey flirting with the Nurse, as always. As Your Pokemon are healing, You and Orange start to become good friends. He tells you that he wants to form a Pokemon Team (ie. Team Rocket, but not bad) when he gets older.

What will you do next?
>>
>>281954
How much money we got now? After waiting for Ralts to heal and thanking the young sexy nurse, We should go buy a couple balls, antidotes and potions so we can go catching our next one.
>>
>>282003
We have ~$60.
Ralts is healed up, and you thank the young sexy nurse. She gives you a wink.

Since Poke Balls are $200, you have nowhere near enough. You're going to need to collect for cash. How will you?
>>
>>282018
We go just outside of town in serch of berry trees we can pick and sell from (while keeping a few for ourselves). We can also train Ralts on weak pokemon that try and get us.
>>
>>282053
Sorry, I legit didn't notice until now.
You start picking the neighbors berries when your mom sees you and decides while you're at it you do some gardening. Hey, at least you'll get paid more. While gardening you find a Tangela! What will you do? You don't have any Pokeballs.

Ralts' Moveset
Confusion
Growl
Double Team
>>
>>282130
Pikachu uses Double Team
>>
>>282168
Pikachu?
>>
>>282130
Confusion
>>
>>282205
>Ralts used CONFUSION!
>Tangela is damaged!
>Tangela used ABSORB!
>Ralts is damaged!
This goes on until Tangela faints.
Ralts leveled up to Level 8!

After doing your work, you gain $200.
You use the money to buy a single Poke Ball and are left once again with $60.

What will you do next?
>>
>>282248
Go scout out the local pokemon to see what we can potentially catch
>>
This is amazing. Seriously we need to make like a new thread on another page so it doesn't 404. I wanna see ralts do the elite 4!!
>>
File: 7.png (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
27KB, 800x600px
>>282288
>>282697
Sorry guys, I took a nap lol

>>282697
I'll try to keep this going

>>282288
You find the nearest tall grass possible and scout for wild Pokemon. Upon scouting you find another Tangela! But this time it's a different color... What will you do? This time you can use more than one move and use the Poke ball after.

Ralts' Moves
Confusion
Growl
Double Team
>>
>>285182
Growl, then confusion till its weak enough to catch
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>285655
I deleted the other post bc I wanted to make this more fun.

In the Options Bar, type dice+1d10. If someone rolls a 10, then Tangela is caught.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>285720
>>
>>285182
Catch that shit, then sell it for major bank to whatever team that replaced team rocket in the pokemon black market. A shiny should give enough money for a hat AND a lifetime supply of chicken tendies for youband pikachu.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

>>285720
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>285182
>>
>>285736
I never confirmed that's Ralts' name was Pikachu; and it's not.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>285720
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

Rolling again to bump
>>
>>285744
Tell Pikachu he is a good boy and go home. We don't need this Tangela. He's stupid looking anyways.
>>
Wowee. I just got done reading through this thread and realized that QM doesn't listen to his players. Why would anyone want to be in this thread? Hey OP, a word of advice would be to stop not listening when players want to do something. Like, you are probably the worst QM I've ever seen.
>>
>>285905
no lol

I still have control of how the quest goes. If I deny something, it's denied.
>>
>>285910
You've denied a lot of things that shouldn't be denied. Like naming Ralts "Pikachu". Why even deny that? Trust me when I say that you need to stop denying things and let your players do some stuff. Right now you are extremely railroading. I say you lurk moar before posting a quest next time, because it seems you know almost nothing about both A) Running any sort of CYOA thread and B) /qst/ norms and etiquette. Also, you called some players "Underage fags", but you seem more like the individual who is underaged by the copious amounts of not funny memes you did. Also, you make it painfully obvious that you don't come from 4chan, as you constantly use things like "lol". I assume you're new here from Reddit. Either way, my advice to you is "lurk moar". Your actions and way of speaking is so cringeworthy that it physically hurts to see.
>>
>>285927
why would we want to name pikachu? stop being autistic and make up a better nickname
>>
>>285927
I wouldn't want it named Pikachu anyway
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>285927
Right now I've made ~5 successful quests already on this board, so I'm experienced. Also I'm using a mobile device rn so my spelling might not be on point. I'm just trying to keep my quests not autistic, like you.
Fell asleep again because I need muh sweet dreams. Gonna roll in attempt to get the thread moving.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>285962
>>285981
This.
>>
>>286836
Wow I did it nice
Congrats! You caught the Tangela! What will you do next?
>>
File: 8.png (14KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
14KB, 800x600px
>>286851
OK I'll just do it
You take Tangela to a Poke Center to see why he looks like lima bean spaghetti and she tells you that the Tangela is shiny. You're like Woah nice and stuff. You show him to Orange and he's all like Woah dude I wish [orange] existed lol[/orange] and he shows you that he also caught a Pokemon, but it's not shiny. You say kudos to him and go train your Pokemon. You manage to get both Ralts and Tangela at level 15.

Ralts' current Moves
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Disarming Voice

Tangela's current Moves
Vine Whip
Absorb
Poison Powder
Sleep Powder

What will you do next?
>>
>>287146
Acquire more money before we finally start our Pokemon journey! Never can be too careful.
>>
Rolled 3936 (1d100000)

>>287359
Ok. You work for a long-ass time and gain $dice#.
What will you do next?
>>
>>287676
Go to next town over.
>>
You now have $4000. I rounded it for simplicity.

>>287717
You go to the next town, where the gym leader BROCK resides. You go buy some Potions to prepare for the fight. Will you go face Brock or do something else beforehand?
>>
>>287773
Give it a go, I say
>>
File: 9.png (169KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
169KB, 800x600px
>>287852
As you enter Brock's Gym, the lights dim, giving a weird effect. Brock sends out Geodude, and you send out Ralts.

Roll dice+2d10. The first dice is the damage Ralts takes. The second dice is how much Geodude takes.

Ralts has 40 HP.

Geodude has 50 HP.

Start rolling so we can beat brock!
>>
Rolled 1, 3 = 4 (2d10)

>>287936
>>
>>288205
>Ralts took 1 Damage!
>Ralts has 39 HP left!

>Geodude took 3 Damage!
>Geodude has 47 HP left!
>>
Rolled 9, 2 = 11 (2d10)

>>288229
>>
>>288241
>Ralts took 9 Damage!
>Ralts has 30 HP left!

>Geodude took 2 Damage!
>Geodude has 45 HP left!
>>
Rolled 4, 3 = 7 (2d10)

>>288288
>>
>>288381
Are you really the only anon on this thread wew

>Ralts took 4 Damage
>Ralts has 27 HP left!

>Geodude took 3 Damage!
>Geodude has 42 HP left!

If they're any lurkers in this thread rn start posting because this is slow
>>
>>288441
Well, I'm gonna go sleep. See you tomorrow anons.
>>
this sure is a tense battle
>>
Swap Pikachu for Tangela and use Absorb
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.