[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last Grease Monkey: Part 4.5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: wrecker3.jpg (298KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
wrecker3.jpg
298KB, 1600x900px
30 Miles East of Yuma, AZ
198X
5 years after the End

Pastebin of 1st 3 threads
http://pastebin.com/0vWezvSE

Thread 4 (very short)
>>194018

You are Hank Dalton. Last time on The Last Grease Monkey you:
>picked up a couple sweet guns: a MAC-10 and an M97 Trench Gun modified to fire slugs
>met Zoe, Jim's backup driver, and went out with her in the wrecker to pick up the Shitwagon (77-79 Mercury Cougar station wagon)

----------

Zoe takes the offramp cautiously and idles into the lot, one hand on her Grease Gun. Someone has definitely been here. The wagon is still here, but all the windows on the driver side have been smashed. Looks like whoever was here was expecting a better prize than a shitty station wagon with a blown head gasket and got a little pissed off. She circles the gas station, you don't before pulling up in front of the Shitwagon.

“Get out and watch my back, I'm not dying over this shitheap.”

You nod and exit the truck, MAC-10 in hand, shotgun over your shoulder and alternately scan the offramps and the boarded up windows of the gas station as Zoe backs up and lowers the tow hook.

Suddenly through a hole in one of the gas station’s boarded up windows you make out something moving.

A) Spray and pray
B) Investigate
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>211292
B) Investigate
>>
>>211292
B) Investigate
we can't shoot random things if they don't look like demonspawns
>>
>>211292
>Investigate
I don't know who or what you are but it's gonna Swiss cheese
>>
File: FrontierTwn2a.jpg (314KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
FrontierTwn2a.jpg
314KB, 1152x864px
>>211292
B) And check quickly if there are any obvious tire tracks and footprints around.
>>
>>211292
B
>>
NT you absolute double mongoloid kike Jew. Come back
>>
>>211292
>>213904
Seconded.

Also, make a Discord server for this quest.
>>
“Zoe!”
“What?”
“There's something moving in there!”
“Shit,” she mutters, and hops out from under the front end of the wagon. “Wait, you`re not gonna...you are, aren't you?”

You run up to the open door and peer through the doorway with your MAC-10 raised. A clattering sound to the right gets your attention, but you can't see anything amiss except for some weird pile of junk on top of the counter.

You take a few steps toward the counter, maybe the guy is behind it. “Come out right now and I won't-”

Without warning something knocks you to the ground and a deafening cacophony of gunshots fills the gas station. You hop to your feet, ears ringing, to see Zoe standing there with her Grease Gun smoking. The bullet-riddled corpse of a skeezy bearded biker type holding a sawn-off shotgun is slumped over next to the shelf he was hiding behind.

“Did you have to knock me down?” you ask as you dust yourself off.

“You`re welcome,” Zoe replies with a grin.

You look back to the junk pile on the counter and your heart sinks when you see an antenna sticking up out of it. Your fears are confirmed by the roar of approaching engines. Peering out the window you see two pickup trucks and at least five motorcycles pulling into the lot.

A) Fight your way to the truck
B) Fight your way of the truck but abandon the wagon
C) Stand your ground, you can take these faggots

Roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>215620
Fight your way to the truck
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>215620
C) Stand your ground, you can take these faggots
we have heavy guns, we'll be fine
and hey, more spare parts
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>215620
C)

Disable the pickups first.
>>
>>215657
nice
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>215620
>C) Stand your ground, you can take these faggots
Never leave again
>>
You fire off a quick burst into the chest of the first biker you can draw a bead on, knocking him off his bike. Man and bike both end up under the wheels of one of the pickups, a 70s GMC which rolls over onto its roof, sending the two armed assholes in the bed flying. Two more bikers are cut down with a hellacious racket that can only be Zoe’s BAR, she's firing through the window. The other truck, a 60s Dodge, skids to a stop behind the wrecker and wagon while the two remaining bikers circle around back. You dump the remainder your magazine into the cab of the rolled truck then duck back inside as the survivors return fire. Bullets explode through the stucco walls, luckily it seems like most of these guys don't have automatic weapons.

“What's the plan?” shouts Zoe.
You slap another mag into the MAC-10 then unsling the Winchester. “Tear em all new assholes!”
“Good plan, but your wagon’s in the way!”
You sigh. “Do it! Fuck that piece of shit!”

Zoe nods, aims the BAR out the window and tears into the poor Shitwagon and the guys hiding behind it with while you creep around to the other window and thumb back the Trench Gun’s hammer. When Zoe reloads the Dodge driver takes the opportunity to pull out from behind the wagon. Remembering a trick specific to this gun that Jim taught you, you slam-fire three slugs through the fender. Black smoke pours from the engine and the driver doesn't even have time to bail before you blow off the top half of his skull. The two remaining bikers try to escape but are cut in half by the thunderous clatter of Zoe’s BAR.

You reload the Winchester and the two of you walk outside, scanning for any signs of life. After a thorough search and a .357 coup de grace to a gutshot biker who'd been hiding behind the Shitwagon, it looks like you got them all.

“All this can be ours,” Zoe says with a theatrical sweep of her arm before breaking into a fit of laughter. You join her, god damn does it feel good to be alive.

Loot scrounging time! Looking for anything in particular? And which vehicle do you want to hitch to the wrecker?
A)GMC (body is somewhat serviceable despite the rollover, only one with a good engine)
B)Dodge (body is still half decent, engine is toast)
C)Shitwagon (it’s still mostly intact, trans and rear end are good at least)
>>
>>216198
A)GMC (body is somewhat serviceable despite the rollover, only one with a good engine)

Every man needs a truck.
>>
>>216198
here's the plan:
put the shitwagon on the wrecker, put the bikes in the other vehicles, attatch the dodge to the back of the GMC (they were bikers, they're bound to have chains and stuff, right?), drive off in the sunset
>>
File: Doomcar.gif (1MB, 400x182px) Image search: [Google]
Doomcar.gif
1MB, 400x182px
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>216198
If the GMC can be rolled over and driven, even if driving it isn't comfortable, let's just drive it back under its own power. As for what to tow, whichever's more valuable between the shitwagon and the dodge that couldn't.

Rolling for the truck's driveability in the face of frame damage.
>>
>>216198
C

Way I look at it if the GMC still runs and we can get it on the wheels it'd be best for us to drive it while the shitwagon gets towed.

Maybe throw some worthwhile loot in the bed if it exists.
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>216198
A) GMC

Do it quick, before the engine is fucked by oil starvation.
>>
>>216206
Yeah that won't work since there's nobody to sit in the Dodge and work the brakes.
>>216216
>>216231
This will work, though it definitely won't be comfy what with all the blood and stuff. The Dodge is in far better shape than the wagon, pretty much ready to drive after an engine swap and some interior cleaning. As for worthwhile loot there's mostly just guns (nothing too exciting, just pistols, shotguns and semi auto rifles, maybe a machine pistol or crappy submachine gun if you're lucky)
>>216243
Pretty sure it shut off before that since it's carbureted.
>>
>>216270
can't we just disable the brakes or put a brick on the pedal?
>>
>>216275
(with tires on the bumpers to absorb the shock when we stop, i think it'd be doable if we don't go too fast)
>>
>>216270
Alright, how about we load the Dodge on the wrecker, toss all the firepower into the backseat, flip the GMC, load the bikes into the bed, and get our haul of road-pirate swag back to town?

Also, strip the bodies and leave them to rot. If we boil their clothes, there might be people in town that could use the fabric.
>>
>>216270
Don't wanna leave without a Ford 9-inch.
Does the wrecker have any tools? Power tools to make it quicker?
>>
>>216292
>to make it quicker
*salvaging, I mean
>>
>>216270
Oh fuck, I just realized
Any chance we can peel the shitwagon apart to get the valuable parts off of it and into the GMC bed?
>>
You and Zoe go over a few plans and finally decide to yank the rear end from the wagon and take the trucks instead. A tool kit inside the wrecker is all you need, it's about a half hour job. Zoe spends that time searching corpses and flipping the GMC back onto its wheels with the help of the wrecker’s hydraulic arm.

Pulling the Swiss cheesed corpses out of the GMC cab is an unpleasant experience but nothing compared to dealing with Pretzel Boy yesterday. Miraculously it starts, it's an automatic with a 400 small block that runs pretty well.
“Shit,” you muse, “I could drive this back!”
“Yeah, you could,” says Zoe, “But what about all the blood and shit?”
“Beats having to listen to your shitkicker music.”
A couple blankets from the gas station thrown over the seat help slightly, but this shit is gross AF tbhfam.

You load a shitload of guns and knives as well as a few of the least grody jackets and boots into the Dodge’s cab, put the Ford 9” in the bed, and Zoe hooks it up to the wrecker, though not before half-jokingly berating you for shooting up a perfectly good 383 big block. Everything’s ready to go, but you hesitate. You feel like there’s something unfinished.

“Gimme a minute,” you say to Zoe, and walk toward the ditch where you and Jim burned Gabriel.
“Man if you gotta piss just go wherever,” Zoe calls out, “I ain't gonna perv on you or nothing!”

There's very little left of Gabriel’s body, just a pile of charred and broken bones. You hunker down on the edge of the ditch and stare off into the distance.

“Sorry I had to do that to you. It wasn't your fault, I know that now. I hope you're better off wherever you are now, and I’m going to kill that fucking Wendigo myself.”

You sit there for a while until the silence is broken by the crunch of boots on gravel.

“Damn,” says Zoe, “That's a kid, isn't it?”
You nod.
She sits down beside you. “You knew him?”
“Sorta.”
“Damn,” she repeats. “Ready to go?”
“Guess so.”

Five minutes later you’re on the road back to Yuma, hopefully never to return to that fucking gas station.

Roll 1d100
>>
Looted guns:

>M1 Garand
>M1 Carbine (x2)
>SKS
>Savage Model 99 .30-30
>Iver Johnson 12 gauge double barrel (sawn off)
>Browning Auto 5
>Ithaca 37
>Mossberg 500
>S&W M76 Submachine gun
>Colt Trooper .357
>Colt 1911 (x2)
>Colt 1911 Commander
>Browning Hi Power
>S&W M1917
>Ruger Blackhawk .44 Mag
>Walther P38
>Beretta M1951
>Tokarev TT33
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>216661

>>216683
That's a pretty sweet haul.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>216661
dice goods!
>>216683
nice
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>216661
>>216683
Awesome trophies, don't even know what to get rid of.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>216661
You're still here

>>216703
We ain't getting rid of nothing, we gotta go hunting 'member
>>
>>216689
>>216694
>>216703
Anything you'd like to equip? Next story post will be after I sleep
>>
>>216728
i think trading the Winchester for the sawn-off would be a good idea, in case we have to shoot something while driving
>>
>>216728
Equip sawn-off, keep all the handguns in the cabin.
>>
>>216728
The sawn-off and the M76 on standby
>>
This truck isn't that bad to drive, other than the blood everywhere and all the wind whistling through the bullet holes. Hopefully you can find a new cab for it but some Bondo and a new seat will do in the meantime. You hang back behind Zoe and crank up the Creedence tape that the late driver left in the player. The sawn-off shotgun, M76 and Colt Trooper sit next to you on the bench.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tD-Cin9DOu8

In your rear view mirror you see a mid 60s Plymouth Fury sedan and a late 70s Camaro, they're coming up really fucking fast.

You’re about to pick up the CB mic when Zoe’s voice comes crackling in. “Barracuda to Black Dog, someone's blocking the fucking road!”

About a mile ahead you see a truck across both lanes, goddamn if it isn't that same stake bed truck you saw getting loaded with coyote carcasses outside Chief’s earlier. There’s an exit in between the flatbed and you, all that's there is an abandoned farm house.

A) Take the exit, see where the road goes
B) Take the exit, stop and try to kill these jackoffs
C) Try to get around the truck
D) Write in

You're in CB range, try to radio Jim for help? Y/N

Roll 1d100, 2d100 if Y
>>
Rolled 103 (1d200)

>>220529

And radio Jim for some artillery support.
>>
>>220534
2d100 not 1d200 fampai
>>
Rolled 8, 9 = 17 (2d100)

>>220529
Having some walls to use as cover was a godsend almost an hour ago. Let's stick with what kept us alive before, and see if Jim can stand to get his hands off that head gasket long enough to come help us pick bullets out of our teeth.
>>
File: Doom Sweatguy.png (100KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Doom Sweatguy.png
100KB, 250x250px
>>220558
Holy shit we're gonna die
>>
>>220550
Paging Dr. Niggertits to the Quest General discord server!
Dor. Niggertits to the Quest General discord server, please!
https://discord.gg/0zE5SDpEB4Qmo0fz
>>
Rolled 93, 95 = 188 (2d100)

>>220550
whoops
>>
File: 1379639017323.jpg (116KB, 401x453px) Image search: [Google]
1379639017323.jpg
116KB, 401x453px
Rolled 4, 54 = 58 (2d100)

>>220529
B, Y)
>>220558
>>220564
mfw
>>
Rolled 54, 68 = 122 (2d100)

>>220529

Y
>>
>>220573
Says the link is invalid/expired.
>>
>>220617
https://discord.gg/0zE5SDpEB4UZrddf
Let's try that again.
>>
Rolled 95, 28 = 123 (2d100)

>>220529
B) moar loot time
>>
Rolled 7, 18 = 25 (2d100)

>>220529
B
Y
>>
Rolled 55, 20 = 75 (2d100)

>>220529
B+Y, let's hope we don't get hurt too much.

>>220740
But how are we gonna drive back all this loot
>>
>>221678
well if Jim shows up to help us, he'll probably help us carry more too
>>
File: 1371879636113.jpg (122KB, 550x375px) Image search: [Google]
1371879636113.jpg
122KB, 550x375px
oh no NOT AGAIN
>>
rip niggertits
>>
RIP Niggertits, killed by a road-going gang of psychos, muggers & murderers.
>>
>>220617
Are you TBB?
>>
New pastebin
http://pastebin.com/XEw7bcg5
>>
>>230522
>>231969
>>234038
I'm alive, new bread here
>>236283
>>233848
>He thinks pussy ass road pirates can kill me
Negroid please.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.