[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic is a thing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 13

File: Wizards.jpg (57KB, 511x504px) Image search: [Google]
Wizards.jpg
57KB, 511x504px
You... ARE A WIZARD! Well, a wizard in training anyway. In fact, you don't even know any spells!

That will soon change.

==+==
Are you a boy or a girl?

What is your race? Pick one:

human (The most boring choice, humans are pretty average. They also make up most of the worlds population, and tend to have an easier time because of it. )

kobold (A sort of lizard person, covered in scales and rather short. Kobolds make great thieves... and as such, people often act racist towards them, assuming that they are all like that. You on the other hand, have decided to pursue a more noble path... the path of magic.)

elf (Elf's are pretty much indistinguishable from humans nowadays, aside from the pointed ears and a slightly higher affinity for magic. )

goo-girl/goo-guy (Most of your race are idiotic bimbos, but you were somehow against all odds born with an oddly high intellect. I mean, your still pretty dumb, but you are smart enough to realize that you want to get smarter and well... wizards are the smartest people around! By imitating them you hope to become even smarter. )

orc (Most ork's live in small tribes out in the wilderness, where they spend their days smashing each others brains out. Your brains however, have remained unsmashed. With some difficulty you have learned how to read and after a battle with a group of invading humans you got your hands on a spellbook...)

giant spider (You are a spider, about the size of a small dog. You were the familiar of a wizard and as such you have been blessed with sapience. Sadly, your master is dead. But his old spellbooks remain... you have decided to try and read one.)

dwarf (Your race lives underground in the mountains. Your short and stout, and have quite an affinity for technology. Sadly, your races god forbids the use of magic. If anyone finds out that you have been studying it in your spare time, you will be executed. )

other (Don't like the options I gave you? Feel free to suggest something else. )
>>
Meh. Why not.

>Are you a boy or a girl?
Boy

>Race
Human. While Orks are fun an all.... they arent exactly good for magics.
>>
>>197381
>Male
>Goo-guy
Let's ooze into fame.
>>
>>197381
>boy
>sentiant rock
>>
>>197381
>Are you a boy or a girl?
Gurl
>Race
Other - Semi-wolf
>>
>>197381
>>197411
I like the idea of sentient rock, second
>>
...Do you guys... really want to be a rock? I mean, I think I can do it but... really?
>>
>>197411
Actually, no. Fuck it lets play a Rock.
Lets see what OP does.

>>197446
Why not!
>>
>>197446
not just any rock a space rock
>>
File: download (8).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>197452
>>197448
>>197436
>>197411
You... are a rock. A rock that fell from outer space! How you came to have a mind of your own you have no clue, but what you do know is that floating around in space? Gets pretty boring after a while. But, after floating around for 17 years, you fell to a planet... and landed on orange cat. The wizard who owned it was devastated, but took you back to his tower to analyze you (after all, its not every day that a rock falls out of the sky! ) You are currently on the wizards desk, next to an open spellbook. You are still covered in cat blood.
You are capable of seeing and hearing everything around you, but you don't know how.

What do you (try) to do?
>>
>>197484
Read the spellbook. See if its open anything interesting
>>
>>197484
Try to read a spell off the book
>>
File: let's rock.jpg (352KB, 709x661px) Image search: [Google]
let's rock.jpg
352KB, 709x661px
>>197446
>We're the familiar of some famous wizard, made by him
>Wizard accidentally makes us sentient but doesn't realize it
>we decide to learn magic behind his back to help him better OR to kill him and escape OR something

this sounds cool
>>
>>197484
This works too

>Try to read a spell off the book
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 265x190px
>>197491
>>197490
You take a look at the spellbook.

"The helping hand spell was made by the human wizard Joostain Ruson in 2500, the year of blood. Like all spells made that year a blood sacrifice is capable of casting it, but the preferred method is of course the pentagram pictured below with sixty mana channeled into it. (A picture of a pentagram is shown) After casting the spell it will summon a single floating hand, that can be controlled at a distance of up to one mile. This spell is recommended for wizards level 5 and up and anyone of a lower level will often have their hands fall off as a result of casting it. After 2 hours and 2 seconds, the hand will fade into the void.
>>
>>197526
Try to do the spell since were covered in cat blood
>>
>>197526
This.... seems unhelpful?
Hmm....

Can we will the cat blood off us to make the ritual circle? Can we just use the cat blood? How much mana do we even have?
> anyone of a lower level will often have their hands fall off as a result of casting it
I mean if we can we probably should, this seems like a great idea, and cant hurt us.
>>
>>197539
this do it, it is our only chance of turning ourself into the magic space golem we are meant to be
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>197539
>>197545
You are a level 1 commoner. You have zero mana.

You try to cast the spell.
The blood floats off of you, and swirls around in the air, slowly coalescing into a hand-like shape. A layer of muscle, flesh, and orange cat fur grow over it.. It winds up being more of a paw than a hand, but whatever.

You get the odd feeling that if you had hands, they would have fallen off.

LEVEL UP!
You are now a level one wizard!
You now have 10/10 mana!
You can now cast the helping hand spell at any time, provided you have the blood to cast it with, or somehow get the pentagram and sixty mana.
>>
>>197554
Alright then I'm in support of our end goal is becoming a massive golem, who else agrees?
>>197579
Use the hand to float ourselves around to find magical items.
>>
>>197579
Neato. Okay, start flipping pages we need more spells

Try to find one on self transformation, so we can become a living magic weapon. We get ourselves to some plucky young adeventure and use that as a method of collecting anciet spells and crap

>>197554
>>197583
Can we become a Behemoth and ascend to Godhood? If so Im on board.
>>
>>197583
>>197595
a giant rock elemental with leet magic skills is the goal
>>
>>197598
Whats the point of having all the magics if you dont use them to amass a cult?
And Gods cant be rocks, they need to be a bit more imposing
>>
>>197608
a skyscraper size this isnt imposing????
>>
>>197621
You aint a true titan till you can fit a small town on your back.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>197583
>>197595
>>197598
You flip through the pages.
most of it is rather beyond you (your level is too low to understand), but you find a few spells of interest (light, darken, fireball, force, and freeze). Do you want to try casting one of them? If so, which one?
>>
>>197736
Fireball. Go big or go home.
>>
>>197736
do we know where the mage is? if no cast fireball at something flammable to attract his attention if yes cast force to push his hat off.
>>
>>197736
>Force
Were gonna need a method of propulsion when that hand dissipates.
>>
>>197736
can we use the hand to move ourselves?
>>
>>197757
Changing my vote to force actually. Flight ho!
>>
I agree with force. This will help us move around.
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 268x188px
>>197772
>>197786
>>197802

You take a look at the force page.

"The force spell was made in 20, the year of hate. the pentagram pictured below with any amount of mana channeled into it is capable of casting the spell (the more mana used the greater the effect). You can forgo the pentagram if you are feeling strong hatred at the time of casting. (A picture of a pentagram is shown) After casting the spell the caster will be able to exert force in any direction he/she desires, within a range of 20 yards. This spell is recommended for wizards level 1 and up and anyone of a lower level will often not be able to cast it.

You cast it on yourself and fly up into the air! For 3 seconds. You are now out of mana.

You have learned the force spell!
>>
>>197736
Force to move us
>>
You think you hear something climbing up the stairs.
>>
>>197850
Can you read more of the book?
>>
>>197850
Use the hand to grab us and carry us to any mana enhancing magic items or brews.
>>
>>197893
this
>>
Rest after reading the book a bit. Perhaps find a reasonable enemy to fight...like a cockroach.
>>
>>197893
We're out of mana.
>>
>>197908
hand is already out doesnt take mana to maintain
>>
>>197913
Doesn't it say it needs more blood or sixty mana?
>>
>>197925
thats what it takes to cast it lasts like an hour or something
>>
>>197925
It takes 2 hours to dissipate after its cast so we have some time left to further our goals.
>>
>>197937
Shit man. I totally didn't read that. Let's mess with stuff then! Can we write?
>>
>>197893
You look around and find a few potions! You prepare to drink one...

And realize that you don't have a mouth.

The wizard who picked you up walks up the stairs, and eyes the floating paw.

"What the hell?" He says in a gruff voice.
>>
>>197960
Wave at him!
>>
>>197960
Quick! Have the hand pick us up and beat him to death so we can use his blood for another hand!
>>
>>197960
Throw yourself in the magicians
>>
>>197978
THIS! wait no use the hand to write
>>
File: download (1).png (11KB, 371x136px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
11KB, 371x136px
>>197978
>>197980
>>198009
You pick yourself up, and hurl your body towards him!

You suddenly freeze in midair, caught in a spell.
He casts something at the hand and it explodes.

He uses a spell to open a telepathic communication with you.

"Now what was that all about? Also what are you and who made you? Answer or die. "
>>
>>198177
We are a sentiant rock, and the hand uh... was the ghost of your dead cat angry at you for not saving it.
>>
>>198177
I don't know. I just know that I am alive and I can use magic. Also space is boring.
>>
>>198194
"I find that extremely unlikely. Why would my cat come back as just a single paw? "
>>
>>198198
"Is that so. Okay, so why did you try to hit me ?"
>>
>>198205
How would I know I'm just a rock.
>>
>>198212
I was frightened. I thought you may hold anger towards me for the death of your orange furry thing. I apologize.
>>
>>197381
Threadly reminder that quests belong on >>>/tg/
>>
>>198177
BEWARE MORTAL YOU HAVE ANGRERED THE PRIMAL ELEMENT OF EARTH PLEDGE YOURSELF TO ME AND I SHALL SPARE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY FROM ETERNAL SUFFERING
>>
>>198230
...What? I thought that QST was... the quest board.
>>
>>198244
dont listen to idiots
>>
>>198244
It sort of is. He's just trolling and shitposting.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>198222
>>198224
"Hm"
The wizard starts putting things on the table.
a feather, a vial of blood...
"Where did I put that pentagram? "
It looks like he is getting ready to cast some sort of spell on you.
>>
>>198270
we are mad at this fool cast force hurl ourself out a window its our last chance of escape
>>
>>198270
ABORT ABORT!! CAST FORCE TO HURL OURSELF OUT A WINDOW
>>
>>198274
You only have one manna left, that's not even enough to lift yourself.
>>
>>198274
Why? Let's just hear him out. If we leave now where will we learn magic?
>>
>>198270
What spell is that? I just learned force.
>>
Oops, actually you don't have any mana. Don't know how I messed that up...

>>198294
>>198303

"Ehm, excuse me... what are you doing?"

"I am going to cast detect evil on you. Just to be sure..."
>>
>>198314
Just wondering Masterax. Are we aware of good and evil? If not I'd ask whats evil?
>>
>>198330
This, we're a rock we dont know what "good" is, neither do we know about "evil"
>>
>>198314
i thought the way spells worked is you could cast them if you had what they needed without mana like how the hand needed a sacrifice and how force needed hate.
>>
>>198341
I like this idea. We're just insanely curious about magic and a rock. How can we be evil?
>>
>>198314
also how are we communicating with the wizard????
>>
>>198408
He cast a spell for telepathic communication.
>>
>>198330
>>198341
>>198360
You are aware of good and evil (in the same way that you can understand the wizard and think back words that he understands despite no one ever teaching you.) weather you act evil or not is up to the whims of anons like you!

Based off of the fact that your first reaction to him was to conk him with a rock, the spell will treat you as evil.

>>198356
I... don't understand what your trying to say.
>>
>>198444
Force can be cast with hate right? If so begin gaining a burning hate of man as a last resort for survival. Then proceed to fly out a window.
>>
File: download (2).png (3KB, 186x134px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
3KB, 186x134px
>>198474
Ahh... yes that might work!
You hate this guy, who does he think he is anyway? He actually said "answer or die" like what the hell!

You feel enough hate to cast force!

You fling yourself out of a window!

You are now flying.

The wizard screams at you to "Get back here!"
>>
>>198444
Try to apologize using the excuse that you were scared
>>
>>198525
Fly away farther, preferably hitting a bird so you can get a hand to carry you when the hate wears off.
>>
>>198532
Agreed but search for any animal, not just birds
>>
File: download (3).png (47KB, 288x160px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).png
47KB, 288x160px
>>198532
>>198556
You continue to fly away. You make sure to smash up a bird.

Well now what? Assuming the wizard doesn't hunt you down, the sky's the limit! What shall you do with your newfound freedom?
>>
>>198593
Use bird's blood to make a new hand to carry you in search for a place of magical relevance
>>
>>198602
This, but we'll also have to keep killimg stuff so we dont get stranded.
>>
>>198593
amas an army of a thousand hands after killing all wildlife in the forest and assault the wizards house
>>
>>198628
>>198602
Over the next few days, you fly about. You are up to three hands. You see a city in the distance.
>>
>>198649
Find more stuff to kill to make more hands and to get experience to level up.
>>
>>198649
>>198660
Speaking of which, what's our level now for killing all those animals
>>
>>198649

Can we become a magical "knight" that wields swords, by chance? I mean, we have three hands.
>>
>>198593
guys we can't forget our goal to become a mighty golem. We need a way to controll more mass.
let's go to the ground and see if we can attach more mass to ourselves
>>
This autism is beautiful.
Lets try and see if we can control other rocks. If not, try and carry more rocks with us.
>>
>>199546
Seconding.
>>
>>199576
>>199575
Oops these are both me, I had captcha issues so I didnt think it posted.
>>
>>198649
>>198660

Mix the blood of our fallen furry and feathery enemies with their grounded up bones to make paint and paint ourselves a face.

An angry, intimidating face.
>>
>>199650

Nah, it should be a cute face.

The dissonance of an unwavering smiley face out to kill you will usually be more intimidating to our foes.
>>
File: tegaki.png (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
3KB, 400x400px
>>199671
I think I got the perfect match.
>>
but if we draw a mad face we can use force for free :^)
>>
>>198649
Use mor magic to become a better mage
>>
Find a magic way to download your mineral sentience into the planet's crust in order to become a planet-sized golem with a big fat smile on it.
>>
>>199810

Compromise; we draw >:^) on our face. It's both cute and intimidating!
>>
>>201332
This
>>
Is op kill?
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.