[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Torienor Adventure series: Episode 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

File: torienor Map.png (26KB, 1116x768px) Image search: [Google]
torienor Map.png
26KB, 1116x768px
This game takes place is the land of Torienor, a fantasy world of my design. This quest is simple, there's no stats and no rolling, just roleplay. This will most likely have the whole thread controlling one character, but if enough people join and ask, possibly a party. but let us begin.....
>>
File: 4chan premade characters.png (298KB, 3476x1202px) Image search: [Google]
4chan premade characters.png
298KB, 3476x1202px
You sit in the town of tremor, in the local tavern, and a man in dark robes and a hood approaches you.

"Hey you, you looking for work? You seem the adventurous type."

But who are you? (Pick a premade character or create your own.)
>>
File: Fantasy races.png (701KB, 6216x1496px) Image search: [Google]
Fantasy races.png
701KB, 6216x1496px
(and this is a list of races and relations, for those of you who are new to this world)
>>
>Brief or James
>> both
>>
File: sPOOKY MAN.png (7KB, 228x443px) Image search: [Google]
sPOOKY MAN.png
7KB, 228x443px
>>1802266
"Ahem"

"My names Brief, sir, and this is-"
"James, James Abernathy, nice to meet me" James reaches his hand out. but the hooded man declines the handshake.

"So" his voice is shakey "I have the opportunity of a lifetime for you boys, and you two just might have the special skill needed to get it done. But, eh, maybe we don't talk about it in front of all these people? Meet me around back."
He leaves the tavern. what do you do?
>>
>>1802338
Well what a shady fuck, but I suppose we gotta follow him
>>
File: sPOOKY MAN.png (5KB, 303x443px) Image search: [Google]
sPOOKY MAN.png
5KB, 303x443px
>>1802348
The two of you follow him around back, and he reveals his face, he's a weathered, scarred old man.

"Now we can talk." He looks over to Brief "Okay, so Brief, I already know about you, you're a criminal already, a theif, but you boy. James? Are you okay with taking from your own kind? Elves, that is? I have something big planned, but I gotta know you have no reservations."
>>
>fuck the elves
>I can get my hands on some good sorceries and teach them how good of a wizard I really am.
>>
>>1802522
"good, good" He says "So I'm thinking, we pull of a heist of the royal vault, in the elf capital. Now, if you boys have any supplies you need before we head up the mountain you should but yeah, I need some help. I'm not gonna be paying you, BUT, your pay is anything you can carry outside of the vault."
>>
>ok
>I say we go to a shop to see what supplies we can uhh, use, I don't have any money
>>
>>1802603
"I know you're broke motherfuckers, I ment from your houses" He says

James replies "Well I don't really live anywhere"

also since you are controlling 2 characters, specify who does what.
>>
(will do, I gotta sleep soon, but I'll continue as soon as I can, probably in a few days.)
>>
>>1802665
Who said anything about buying anything. We go to the shop at night and rob it. We need rope, crowbar, oil, flint and steel, rations, pen/paper, lockpick tools, grapple hook, hand sledge, torches, backpack, multiple empty loot sacks and weapons.
>>
>>1803299
Brief also says that we should ask his "friend" Hoyt to come along as the muscle. He is a Neanderthal that Brief briefly met on a prison caravan once.
>>
>>1803305
Also need a two handed sledge hammer and a lot more looks sacks with Hoyt coming along
>>
>>1803311
You are able to find the following items at the shop:Rope, oil, Flint&steel, Pen/paper, (Brief already had a lockpick set, and you're able to yfind two shortswords and a mace. (party update coming soon)
>>
File: 4chan current party.png (61KB, 1970x1198px) Image search: [Google]
4chan current party.png
61KB, 1970x1198px
"So, If you're ready" says th eman as he puts up his hood again "Let's start up red death mountain."
>>
>>1803896
Hoyt asks what are we going up against? Any magic defense on the vault? Traps? Number of guards?
>>
>>1803909
The man starts walking out of town as he talks "I mean, it's the elven capital vault. There's probobly a whole dungeon guarding it. I've heard some bull about curses and ancinet hexes and royal blood, but that's nothing compared to engineering. I know of a very thin exposed wall we can get in through, but once we're in there it's a mystery. Hoyt, Brief, you two are gonna need to get a robe like mine if you want int he capital, Hoyt moreso. Most Elves are...'Traditional" You finally makr it to the base of the mountain
>>
>>1803928
Whats the point of a robe says hoyt? Arnt i a little big to be an elf?
>>
>>1803974
"Yeah, you're also a little smart to be a Neandethal. Okay okay" He takes a step up the mountain "I guss we could disguise you as a golem of sorts...okay, so up to the left is a villiage, and to the right is a lake, it should take about day to get to either, You can get to the capital both ways."
>>
>>1803993
Lake no one should see us
>>
>>1804096
You walk up the right side, fighting against the snow, with no real path, when nightfall arrives all but brief and Hoyt are shaking with cold, and The man, who's name you still don't know, suggests setting up a camp for the night.
>>
James:
> should we huddle close to get warm??
> james obviously desires physical connection although he tries to act non-chalant about it.
> it's quite pathetic and obvious.
>>
>>1805340
"What the hell" Replies Hoyt "if you're that cold take my jacket, you fruit" He gives James his coat revealing his bare chest and just kind of flops in the snow and falls asleep. Brief and the man (who's name you still havent asked for some god known reason) start to set up sleeping bags, a fire,and they ask james to melt the snow.
>>
> James tries to create a small warmth in his hands
> Although he only knows how to create fireballs or other sorceries, he attempts to control his powers to the best of his inability.
>>
>>1805557
the camp is set up, is there anything else you need to do befoer eyou go to bed?(last post today)
>>
>>1805642
"Oh. What is your n... no nevermind. Goodnight."
>>
> Brief awakes in the wee hours of the morning to check the perimeter feeling a little restless.
> He props himself against a nearby boulder and begins to look out towards the mountain.
>He pulls a secret packet of catnip from his satchel and places it into his mouth chewing with a sense of euphoria and growing fear of the heist to come.
> He thinks of what's going to keep him alive, keep his family alive and make him rich.
>>
Brief:
> He strokes his chin idly with the back of his hook hand.
> And continues to think as he scans the horizon.
>>
>>1806120
Hoyt snores loudly, drooling on the floor.
>>
Brief:
>looks over Hoyt and thinks of the escape from the prison caravan a few months back where he first met and worked with Hoyt.
>As he reminiscences, he begins to clean himself while crouched on a rock, hoping no one notices his overtly beastial tic.
>>
>>1806510
Hoyt wakes up suddenly, choking on spit. Looking over at brief he says "oh gross... If your giving baths, my armpits could use one." Smelling them and making a disgusted face
>>
>>1806531
Brief:
> Do you really want my tongue in your armpit Hoyt? I couldn't tell you were a degenerate from our last meeting.
>Speaking of our last meeting, how do you think things will go this time? There doesn't seem to be much of a plan in place, I'm not sure we can trust this greasy old timer.
>But if I questioned every grease covered rat giving me a job, I would have much fewer coin...
>>
>>1806565
Not going to leave me in the wagon this time right? You know I still haven't forgiven you... and yea. This seems like a suicide mission to me
>>
James:
>Well I did make the horses run first... that gave you a pretty good opening, I can't fight that many gaurds alone.
>You should thank me for the Chaos I started.
>Even Still I was trying to save you and it worked we were tied next to each other and I told you MOST of my plan.
>If you can't escape a wagon you deserve to stay a prisoner Hoyt. kek.
>>
>>1806642
ywtf happened. I had a plot planned out.

The older man stops your bickering "Can you three weirdos please stop bickering and hurry, up. If we stay here too long one of the sava-neandethals with find us.

and guys, I guess since you're just having the main characters talk that's fine, but please don't move the plot along without me.

"Now, gab your stuff and lets go!" he yells
>>
>>1806730
Soz, I was just doing some backstory and rp. just retcon anything if I went to far. I thought it would be fine as long as we stayed at camp and didn't go anywhere.
>>
Brief:
>oh you're awake, yeah, we're uh ready.

James:
>just a few more hours please...
>>
also I like the quest so far op, pretty interesting.
>>
>>1806734
these are your characters, not mine. I gave you a reason they where there, anything else is you.

The man, who's name you aSTILL don't know, walks over to james and kicks him in the stomach (james is still half aslep. I am retconing that he didn't know the other two. He jsut left the capital this week). "GET UP!!!" the man yells in an intimidating voice. He then starts walking off, expecting you to follow.
>>
Doesn't Brief know his name?
Brief:
>Wake up James, unless the only place you think you could be a powerful sorcerer is in your dreams...
>>
>>1806778
(no, them man knew OF Brief, but he didn't know him.)

James gets up and punches brief int he stomach, before shocking him with low-level lighting "DONT EVER KICK ME AGAIN YOU PUSSY!" James runs ahead with the man.
>>
James:
>"So, What's your name Quest-Giver??"
>>
>>1806829
"Name's Riddick. It's a fake name, but you need something to refer to me by." He stops talking as you walk up to a frozen lake. In the center is some sort of artifact. There is a little river coming out from the right of the lake where hte ice cracks.
>>
Sorry for the lack of pics on this thread. I had some but it got corrupted.
>>
James:
>"Nice to meet you riddick."
>"What's that thing in the middle of the Lake?"
>>
>>1807141
"Dunno James, let's find out" He pushes james into the lake and James starts to slide across it. "IT'S MAGIC I THINK!"
>>
James:
>"What ArE YoU DOINGGG!!!"
>>
>>1807193
As james continues to cartoonishly slide on the ice, Riddick says "Legends say it's a magic stone. your a wizard right? What, you cant handle it?
>>
James
>"What of course, I mean, you should have just asked, I'm a powerful wizard you don't want to mess with me!!"
>>
>James tries to brace himself with arcana before grabbing the macguffin.
>>
>>1807309
THE ITEM GLOWS FOR A SECOND BEFORE SUMMONIGN 3 8 FOOT TALL ZOMBIES IN A TRIANGLE AROUND JAMES!
>>
James:
>"Guys I don't really need help but I think extra man power would be a great team building excersize for us."
>James begins to summon a fireball , hoping to badly burn a zombie and melt the ice he's standing on.
>>
>>1807333
>>1807333
They all look at each other and then back to james.

A ZOMBIE JUMPS AT JAMES, ARMS FIRST.
>>
>James jumps back and throws the fireball where he was recently standing.
>'Guys!!"
>>
Hoyt:
>"I haven't had a good fight in a while, I suppose I'll join in, even though the elf is a fruit."
>Readies his SledgeHammer and makes towards the nearest zombie.
>Brief is still unsure whether he wants to join in, He scratches his chin with the back of his hook again.
>>
>>1807383
Hoyt easily bashes in the head of one zombie,and the fireball kills the other. one left.
>>
>Brief decides to join in as well and goes for the giant zombies legs with his short sword
>>
>>1807457
>>1807457
as the final zombie dies there is a flash of light and the lake melts instantly plunging the three of you into the water, and a giant blue fairy appears, yelling and holding her arm out "JACOB!!!"
>>
>Brief attempts to capture and silence the fairy.
>>
>>1807486
No, I said a giant fairy. She is upwards of 20 feet tall. you also have nothing to capture a regular sized fairy in anyway. aslo, this much water makes brief have a panic attack, it is also very cold and you will contract hypothermia soon if you don't get out.
>>
>Brief Runs
>Hoyt Runs
>James is awestruck but backs away slowly
>>
>>1807495
Hoyt and Brief get out of the water, but James is still 10 feet away from the shore before she, confused, floats in the air looking at him. "Jacob? Is that you? How long have I been......?"
>>
>James Stammers and tries to explain himself.
>I, W-We just touched it, Ii don't know... I think...
>>
>>1807510
"Jacob, you look a bit different, younger even. MY STARS, YOU FOUND IT! YOU FOUND THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH FOR US?!" She starts to fly arms open towards James.
>>
>>1807517
(also, I forgot to mention, the shadow clone in this isn't like naruto. It created a shadow clone (a 'dark link' of sorts) to fight an enamy or a person for you, this shadow dissapears when it defeats its physical counterpart, and will attack nothing else.)
>>
James:
>"...Yes"
(so you make a shadow clone of your enemy then?)
>>
>>1807602
(yes)
She hugs james, pulling him out of the water and into the air. This is the most physical attention a woman has ever given james and faries are usually naked, so needless to say he's "exited"

"OH MY, JACOB YOU NEED TO SHOW ME! WE CAN LIVE TOGEATHER FOREVER!" James is just now remembering an old man in the capital named Jacob, but he cant exactly rememeber much. (roll 1d20)
>>
File: Great fairy.png (29KB, 732x920px) Image search: [Google]
Great fairy.png
29KB, 732x920px
>>
dice+d20
>>
dice+1d20
(sorry dude, I'm an idiot.)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

Okay, I'll just do it. It's a random number anyway.
>>
>>1809155
Yeah, james only knows the name of the man.

"Jacob?" she asks looking down at him "Shall we go?"
>>
RIP thread.
>>
Yes, but we have to go to the vault first the Elves took something from me and my friends, I need to get back.
>>
>>1812302
"Really?! I thought you where best friends with the king!"

(also if you actually wanna roll you can. just put dice+1d20 in the options box.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

James:
>"umm" "Yeah, we used to be, but we had a falling out." "And He took a bunch of stuff of me and my friends and put it in the vault."
>>
File: Great fairy.png (7KB, 219x332px) Image search: [Google]
Great fairy.png
7KB, 219x332px
>>1812383
James remembers. Jacob was his teacher in wizard school. He was best friends with the kind, helped him out in some war. There where rumors going around that he had an affair with a fairy.

"THAT BACKSTABBING BITCH! LET ME AT 'EM!!!!"

Riddick gives you a 'no no no' look. You realize that a woman of her size would not be stealthy, and you cant take the royal gaurd. maybe could give you a blessing of some kind.
>>
James:
> "it would be too obvious too attack them directly perhaps you could give me, or us a blessing to help get our stuff back?"
>>
(gotta sleep will be back tomorrow.)
>>
>>1812816
"Oh now, dearie you know that my blessing is only for you." She giggles before kissing James. He feels a rush of magical energy flow through him. He must have gained a new spell of sorts but he cant tell what is was.

The fairy sets him down and says "Man, I must have been out a long time for it to have worn off."

Riddick butts into the converation "Yeah, it's been a long time, I'm younger than him, actually. But we really need to get going, this is time sensitive stuff"
>>
>>1813348
bump
>>
>>1814502
I sure do hope my players com eback soon
>>
Move to new thread >>1815789
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.