[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Torienor Adventure Series: Episode 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: current map 4chan.png (37KB, 1116x768px) Image search: [Google]
current map 4chan.png
37KB, 1116x768px
In the last episode of the Torienor Adventure Series; A quiet secretive old elf man, named Riddick, aproached our group of antiheroes, and made a proposal. The Heist of the lifetime, the royal vault in the elf capital. Our heroes agreed, and follower him. As they went up the mountain, they made it to white lake, where they awoke a fairy. This fairy seemed to know Jame's old Wizard teacher, whom he impersonated and got a blessing from, though he didn't know what the blessing did. That's where we leave off on this exiting new episode.

>What is this game?
This is a RPG built mostly around rollplaying with occasional non-stat rolling. There's sometimes accompanying images, and sometimes not.

>How do I play?

Just say what you want the group to do and they'll do it. for the most part it's first come first serve.

>Who do we play as?

You play as the entire main party, controlling all 3 of them as a thread, those three being Brief, James and Hoyt

1/3
>>
File: Fantasy races.png (701KB, 6216x1496px) Image search: [Google]
Fantasy races.png
701KB, 6216x1496px
2/3
>>
File: 4chan current party.png (59KB, 1970x1046px) Image search: [Google]
4chan current party.png
59KB, 1970x1046px
3/3

What do you do from here?
>>
>>1815803
Continue towards the capital
>>
>>1816484
When you finally make it up to the capital, you see a giant hole in the peak of the mountain. Inside you can see the crystaline city, but two large gaurds, larger than most orcs, so VERY impressive for elves, stops you. "STOP RIGHT THERE! What's your business here?"
>>
>>1816515
Brief explains to the guards that he and his friends are just simple travelers seeking for an inn to stay. James looks like he is about to speak up but Brief just glares at him.
>>
>>1816973
"I wasn't talking to you, housecat! I was talking to the people. Now, James, I saw you leave this city less than a month ago to be a powerful wizard, what are you doing back so soon with...pets?
>>
>>1817618
James:
>"I'm an extremely powerful wizard now that I don't have the school holding me back."
>"And wouldn't talk to My Associate that way, last time a guard insulted him he took out his eye with that hook on his hand, he snacked on it for a week too."
>>
>>1817872
The gaurd laughs in his face and looks over to the other "HAHAHAHAHAHA! Same old pathetic James. Whatever, he's no threat, let him in. They both step aside and he speaks to james again "Just make sure to keep that CAVEMAN on a leash" (In this world caveman is the equivilent of 'gook' for a neandethal.
>>
>continue to the vault.
>keep Hoyt cool.
>>
>>1819291
Riddick leads you to the spot, the city is giant, and takes up the etire inside of the mountain. There are platforms around the edges and floating roads made of crystal. Riddick takes you to a back alley that runs alof the side of the castle. "Here's the spot, it's a week point and right inside is the duncgeon that leads to the royal vault. If any of you have any last minute objections, or something you need to do, now's the time"
>>
>>1819493
>Let's do it.
>>
File: Vault monsters.png (104KB, 1329x590px) Image search: [Google]
Vault monsters.png
104KB, 1329x590px
>>1820286
Riddick flicks his fingers and sets off some sort of explosion, creating a hole in the wall. Inside, there is a room made of crystal-brick, there are shelves with artifacts lining the walls, but before you stands three monsters; A spider, A Stitcher Preditor, and some sort of skeleton/slime hybrid.
>>
>>1820354
(>I'm ready I'm just waiting for other people input)
>>
>>1820885
DUDE! JUST GO! Barely anyone ever plays and people rarely join a quest where nobody plays. if you're here play, the good part is coming up.
>>
>james attacks the slime.
>Hoyt attacks the spider.
>Brief attacks the Fat Guy.
>>
File: 4chan choose artifacts.png (9KB, 680x403px) Image search: [Google]
4chan choose artifacts.png
9KB, 680x403px
>>1821252
Hoyt literally stomps the spider, Brief uses Hoyt as a distraction to flank the Stitcher Preditor and stab him in a vital spot, it takes James a coupple tries to realize that Lightning doesn't work on slimes and you need fire.

Now the monsters are dead, you are presented with gold artifacts all around the walls of the room. in the center of the room is a door with no locks or locking mechanism. Brief goes for the gold chest, which artifacts do the other two grab?(This is an inportant desicion. there's no right or wrong but it will affect the rest of the game)
>>
also, roll 2 die 99s
>>
>They search through the treasure.
>>
Rolled 55, 85 = 140 (2d99)

>>
>>1821326
TF? I said CHOOSE AN ARTIFACT. THese are all small items that can fit in the palm of your hand, Brief chose the chest, now James and Hoyt need to choose theirs before it begins. also roll 2d99 when you choose.
>>
>>1821332
didn't see that.
>>
But which artifact do they each choose?
>>
>Hoyt grabs the skull
>James grabs the crown
>>
>>1821427
FLASH! There's a bright light and when you can finally see again the artifacts are gone and the party, minus Riddick, are transformed, they all feel more powerfull but they also feel like different people. A crystal handging from the ceiling starts flashing and making a loud noise, an alarm! there's a door to the next room.

(For an explaination, you've been cursed with an inner monster, the more monsterous you act, and the more monster powers you use, the more you're slowley transformed into it, and you gain more of it's abilities. Eventually though, it gets to a point where people are afraid of you, and too far (100/100) you turn into that monster permanately.
>>
>run to the next room
(sweet, why is hoyt already so high?)
>>
>>1821836
You're cursedness is equal to the dice you rolled earlier. The net room you run into is pitch black, luckily brief has nightvision as part of his Catfolk natural abilities. He describes a big, empty room with no doors, but says that the far wall is cracked. before proceeding with "Holy shit, have you guys seen yourselves?!"
>>
>what do you mean brief??
>let's break down the wall.
>>
>>1822220
(Breakdown the wall how? *cough cough, you got new spells that you instinctively know*) "You're a fucking monster!" You hear someone ruckus behind the door you came in.
>>
>james tries to use the ability the fairy gave him and get into the next room quickly.
>>
>>1822239
wrong.
>Suddenly a mini earthquake occurs (read the character sheet), breaking a hole in the wall, the net room is large, and L shaped, there is a Crystal golem standing facing away from you.
>>
>brief sneaks up on the giant to look for weaknesses.
>hoyt draws his mace.
>james readies to cast a spell.
>>
>>1822540
(OMFG are you serious!? for 1, it's an crystal golem, bot a giant, and two, you don't need to 'ready' a spell, you just cast it.)
>>
Most of the stuff I'm doing, is to test and see what hidden abilities I can use or capitalize on for different enemies.

But I don't have to explain myself to you, why dont' you find another "1" person to run your game with.
It's supposed to be fun for both people not a test where you're Right or Wrong, but since I'm doing this so wrong I'm done with your shitty ms paint bullshit, you can go shove your quest up your ass.
>>
>>1824126
(damn.)

There doesn't seem to be a 'single' weak point on the golem, but more points of intersection where the crystals intersect. With no clear direction, Jame's magical powers manifest in ice forming around his entire body, he assumes this is the fairies gift from earlier. despite being covered in ice he feels warm himself.
>>
>>1824132
Hi, it's the same guy who posted before.
I bet you've put a lot of effort into the world and story you've crafted.
I've been a GM, many times and it sucks when people don't want to play you're games.
But I'd be willing to play again if you've learned your lesson, don't be a dick to players, that is.
If you have and you still want to play, I'd be willing to.
If not, this thread is dead, which is fine it happens.

If you do still want to play and will not tell me I'm Wrong and you GM and I RP, then.

>James uses his Sap Life Force on the Golem.
>Brief uses his Shortsword to attack the Golem.
>Hoyt Uses his Mace to Aggro the Golem and deal as much damage, while Brief tries to deal a lot of damage unscathed.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>1829061
James attempts to sap the life force from the golem, but the Golom's robotic nature means there is no real life, breifs shortsword cracks the golom down the center and Hoyt's mace shatters it, leaving shards of gems scattered arond the room. Brief cant help but feel the urge to eat the crystals. (roll 1d20 to resist your monsterious nature)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>
File: gollum geez.jpg (55KB, 950x401px) Image search: [Google]
gollum geez.jpg
55KB, 950x401px
>>1830248
>>
File: 4chan current party.png (115KB, 2084x1332px) Image search: [Google]
4chan current party.png
115KB, 2084x1332px
>>1830248
Brief gobbles down the gems too quick for anyone to stop him, and gains monster points.Morphing into a more and more bastardized version of himself does mental dammage as well.

You look around the room and find an eye in a golden diomand on the ceiling, but can't think of a way to reach it.
>>
>>1830402
>James Attempts to use his newfound Telekinesis.
>"I got this guys, don't worry."
>>
>>1830412
Due to his lack of control, he picks up the lightest things in the room (Brief) and slams it against the ceiling. He does hit the eye and open a secret door on the wall. BUT

Brief hears a little voice inside his head "Are you gonna take that form him? That elf piece of shit, thinks you're just a tool"
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>James tries to control himself.
>>
>>1831744
Brief cant handle the anger and takes a swin, hook first, as james, james dodges, but what does he do net?
>>
>James feeling he need to prove himself as a wizard attacks james with shadow clone, lightning and fireball.
>>
>>1835353
The lighting and fireball hit brief hard, sending him too the ground before the shadow clone, somehow even more monsterous then the current brief, quite literelly rips his intestines out. If something isnt stopped immediately, brief is gonna die!
>>
>Hoyt Smashes his mace onto James' head to knock him out before things go further.
>>
>>1836521
Hoyt successfully knocks out james, but the shadow clone continues to tear breif apart! Hoyt looses 5 monster points, his skin getting a bit thicker, and gianing some muscle.
>>
File: 4chan current party.png (123KB, 2084x1332px) Image search: [Google]
4chan current party.png
123KB, 2084x1332px
>>
File: ajin.jpg (530KB, 1825x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ajin.jpg
530KB, 1825x2000px
>Hoyt Begins to wrestle with the Shadow Clone, trying to crush it's form.
>Brief tries to defend himself fighting for his life to survive.

(is the shadow clone like an ajin? pic related.)
>>
>>1840569
the shadow clone is basically dark link, but dark Brief. He has all of the abilities of brief, and is basically him made of dark magic.

With some time Hoyt manages to defeat the shadow clone, as it dissipates into thin air .

Brief is still on the floor with his guts hnging out, dying. Hoyt doesn't have any medicla skill, but he remembers that James had a pen nd paper, maybe if he woke james up he could crete some kind of healing scroll. Brief yells "IF I DIE, I'M GONNA HAUNT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU"

Riddick chimes in for the first time in while "If he dies then you only have to split the pot 3 ways, not 4" and giggles. Ridick hs turned himself into more of an observer than an active participant, and this angers Hoyt.
>>
>Hoyt Beats James Awake, If he dies I'll kill you!!
>Make a healing scroll you damn fool.
>James looks at what he's done and feels remorse and fear at what he's becoming he tries to make a scroll as fast as he can. To heal Brief.
>>
>>1845219
Sadly James just doesn't know how to. He exaggerates his power and knows absolutely know healing. Riddick simply walks past breif and waves his hand over him, healing him. "lets god" he says, sounding annoyed. Riddick walks through a wall, uncovering a hidden way out of the room. you can hear him in the other room "BOYS, I THINK WE FOUND IT!"
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.