[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QM Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: a7dbcf9a3d484926a6c5a7d201300e89.jpg (459KB, 1275x1536px) Image search: [Google]
a7dbcf9a3d484926a6c5a7d201300e89.jpg
459KB, 1275x1536px
Oh, what are you doing, you stupid fuck? You can’t possibly be thinking of running a quest, are you? Scrolling across the countless threads on the catalog, the desire to put out something you would want to read fills you with incredible strength, possibly enough to carry you through a whole day without disappointing the grand total of three people who would read your quest!

As you smile at this sunshine-filled possibility, you quickly realize that you were about to start typing without even reading the sticky. Fuck that noise, you’d rather go check out the “quest thread general” whatever this is. You can sniff out drama a mile away, and your cursor moves faster than your thoughts as you enter this mysterious place. The first thing to be noticed is the wall of text and countless links. Booooring, you’ll just scroll down. Rolling your eyes as you read the vapid filth literal nobodies and retarded namefags continue to spit out, you wonder if the ID system is a good idea.

It takes you about a whole minute to realize there’s nothing good to be found here, so you just start up your thread instead.

Let’s see, what should you make a quest on?
>Fanfiction quest of that popular anime!!!
>This incredible FANTASY OC QUEST you’re really excited to share.
>A civ quest, obviously.
>One based on a tabletop rpg system.
>Self-insert greentext story.
>Write-in.
>>
>Write-in
A story about Jesus Christ's misadventures
>>
>>1773677
Didn't we already do this? >>1762594

>>1773677
Multiplayer tribes civ, except instead of civ-building you collect yugioh cards, and combat is handled via duelingbook.
>>
>>1773743
Jesus Christ's Pimp Adventures
>>
>>1773753
Wow, are you actually expecting me to read quests?
>>
>>1773677
>This incredible FANTASY OC QUEST you’re really excited to share.
>>
>>1773780
Jesus Christ's Pimp Adventures in another world!
>>
>>1773743
>>1773780
>>1773911

Jesus Christ’s Pimp Adventures, that’s it! You could hardly believe it; how could have no one thought of this before you? This is the most earth-rending idea that has ever entered your mind, so much so that you can only imagine how retarded someone must be to read something like that “Cinderella” shit over this masterpiece you’re cooking up.

>Your Stats
Endurance - 2
Intelligence - 2
Speed - 1
Luck - 3
Special - 0

The words flow out of your fingertips with great ease, your opening post growing larger and larger by the second, all the way until the last word is punctuated by the perfect period. You shudder at the sheer goodness of your own writing. You almost want to bend over and start choking on your own dick, but you have business to do: business like sating your thirsty ego. Copy and pasting your text out of the built in default textbox, you put it into some character count site and find that you’ve written a smashing total of ~550 characters!

Now that deserves a pat on the back. Good work, you!

Smiling to yourself, you quickly go to google images to find your OP pic. You need one to start the thread, after all.

>Pick some big titty anime girl
>Badly photoshopped Jesus with a pimp hat
>Random Instagram model with huge cleavage
>Draw it yourself!
>Write-in.

Perk.
>Ideas Guy
>Autism Magnet
>Lightning Fast Fingers
>Crossboarder
>>
Two posts is a lot, right? Definitely enough.
Like in good QM fashion, I'll catch y'all tomorrow.
>>
>>1774017
>Draw it yourself, it is Jesus cucking Mohammed and Buddha with his godly cock
>>1774028
REEEEEEEE, we want some content
>>
>>1774789
Rule 63 Jesus with an eight-inch cock Cuckleding Rule 63 Mohammed and Buddha

>Autism Magnet
>>
>>1774835
Excellent taste, although I would prefer the cock to be six inch so it is easier to self insert.

And would prefer the perk
>Autistic Crossboarder
>>
>>1774840
Also we need some product placement, Buddha is exercising with Shake Weight while drinking Diet Pepsi, Mohammed is eating the 12 piece KFC bargain bucket, while Jesus is eating from her endless bag of skittles, meanwhile an alpha is running a train on Jesus, Jesus is of course suspended in the air, being held up only by the alphas bulging cock, showing her violated pussy to the two cucks, the only thing drowning out the alphas massive cum explosion is the endless bag of skittles leaking everywhere
>>
>>1774995
And playing Yu-Gi-Oh for "that one guy who is really obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh"
>>
>>1774028
Nigga come back
>>
File: Pimp Jesus.jpg (123KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Pimp Jesus.jpg
123KB, 1750x2500px
>Badly photoshopped Jesus with a pimp hat
>Autism Magnet

Will this suffice?
>>
Whoops. Sorry, ment to swap my name back to anonymous. It was just set to that from a different thread, I am not actually OP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.