[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rulerquest 3: Moslem rage edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 31

File: fug.png (4KB, 188x238px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
4KB, 188x238px
Last thread got autosaged. Find it here:
>>150694
Last we left off, a Muslim insurrection wrecked our forces, destroyed a secret military facility, wrecked one of our allies' forces and stole our monkeys.
>Call up reserves. Surround the Muslim infested areas and pin them, then bring heavy weapons to bare on them, while closing the circle.
>Put out a call for a militia to be formed by the locals, headed by local loyalists and patriots. Give them training and a bit of funding, and the ability to purchase arms.
>We will use the militia to help plug gaps in out lines and hold or guard rear areas so we can save on manpower and apply it towards the enemy. Ensure that the militia gets a subtle amount of propaganda to motivate and embolden them to fight and be vigilant.
Reserves from all around the country are called in, as now part of the Muslim forces is busy pillaging Muntelnig. Will we be able to put this insurrection under control?
Will we ever know what happened to our beautiful monkeys and the little abominations they were carrying?
Will the king of Muntelnig ever grow a spine?
Learn all this and more in this new installment of Rulerquest!
>>
>>168179
What about my tanks?
>>
>>168229
Also called in. I'll put a map showing the regions under rebel control in a second, so you say where should we attack.
>>
File: front.png (21KB, 878x504px) Image search: [Google]
front.png
21KB, 878x504px
>>168229
>>168259
Here is the map of the front as of now, the capital of the Vasernian territories is in orange and the national capital is in gold.
The remnant of the Muntelniger royal cavalry is still in our territory, but if they don't do something, they will get surrounded.
>>
>>168309
Move militia and 1st tank to the cavalry
>>
>>168309
>>168349
same but keep the tanks in the middle of those two white spots, get the terrorists to over extend for the Calvary then flank them with infantry and tanks.
>>
File: front.png (16KB, 878x504px) Image search: [Google]
front.png
16KB, 878x504px
>>168366
>>168349
The militia managed to reach the Muntelniger cavalry while the tank obstructed the path between two rebel strongholds. The troops inside those strongholds are composed of a large amount of untrained militiamen and veteran cavalry, roughly the same amount of men than the Muntelniger cavalry.
>The Muntelniger royal cavarly is now under your command
>The Vasernian cavalry in the eastern fort is mobilizing
>>
>>168516
send 3/4 of the tanks against the Calvary to the east and the rest help the infantry and militia annihilate the terrorists in the middle.
>>
File: cavalry is outdated.png (6KB, 273x126px) Image search: [Google]
cavalry is outdated.png
6KB, 273x126px
Rolled 74 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>168516
Most of the tanks are sent after the riders who foolishly charge against the machines. They are mowed down with ease, as the few survivors start a desperate retreat and are shot down by the artillery.
Meanwhile, the infantry, the militia and the Sajrev regiment lay siege to the other fort with the help of 1/4 of the tanks, wich adds a significant advantage to the sieging of this wich once was a Slawonk barracks (+20)
>>
File: front.png (15KB, 878x504px) Image search: [Google]
front.png
15KB, 878x504px
>>168612
>74+20=94
Our forces destroyed the enemy! The fort was quickly breached the fort and the infantry did the rest! After hearing of the defeat of the other fort and the cavalry, the militia in the eastern fort quickly surrendered. The fort is now occupied by the Muntelniger cavalry.
>Enemy infantry is moving towards Sajrev
>>
>>168879
move 3/4 thank company to sajrev, wait till terrorists are close then flank with infantry, if the enemy sends a detachment to stall the infantry send in the Calvary behind them while they fight the tanks for back stab.
1/4 tank company scouts for further enemy movement south.
>>
>>168956
oh wait it a militia,disregard the second part.
>>
front.png
16KB, 878x504px
>>168956
The tanks were sent to the city while the infantry and cavalry flank a militia detachment. The smaller tank detachment is sent south to scout, and they find an artillery regiment composed of the machineguns found in the SHEU HQ, two infantry regiments and a cavalry regiment. They are all in reinforced positions, and the infantry has started digging trenches.
>>
>>169046
Hit and run with the 1/4 tank regiment aim to disrupt trench digging. let the other battle naturally progress into a U shaped formation then crush.
>>
>>169101
small question: wouldn't it be better to concentrate the tanks and overrun the trenches?
>>
front.png
16KB, 878x504px
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>169101
>>169133
Well, the other tanks are now engaged in combat.

As the troops surround the Vaserniak footmen nearing Sajrev, the tank detachment is sent to disrupt the trench-digging.

I'll leave it at this for totday. Later anons.
>>
>>169133
the tanks are needed for Sajrev and hitting the trenches requires full dedication at destroying the enemy front.
>>
front.png
16KB, 878x504px
>>169164
>>169174
>52
The tanks take some casualities and retreat north. The Vaserniaks do not pursue.
Now I'm out, later.
>>
>>169202
did they succeed at distracting the enemy?
>>
>>169202
No idea whats going on, do we really have tanks? or are they closer to armoured cars? Tanks was the secret name given to their containers in ww1 to disguise the weapons from the Germans, which eventually caught on when people ask wtf are those lumbering contraption on the battle field. I'm fine with calling them tanks though. Call up more army regulars armed with the latest weapons (smgs) and start gathering nearby to attack.
Leave a reserve as a rear guard, incase those from the south try to help break our siege or bring relive to them.

Use company sized elements armed with automatic guns to raid and disrupt a trench before attacking it in force, while simultaneously attacking in another direction to divided their forces or ability to respond in full to one attack.

When we get to the city, focus on platoon sized attacks and small pushes, backed by tanks and an entire artillery unit, to bring as much firepower to bear on a single point while risking the least amount of men in street to street fighting.
>>
File: front.png (17KB, 878x504px) Image search: [Google]
front.png
17KB, 878x504px
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>169213
Sort of. We lost a bunch of tanks and we had to go away, but at least we delayed the digging process quite a lot.
>>171594
The city is alredy ours, we are just defending it.

------------------------------------------

Another infantry unit is mobilized and starts heading into combat, followed by an unit of cavalry and militia as rearguards. Our scouts found another Vaserniak artillery unit at the region that once was the Bazin Emirate.
Meanwhile, the battle near Sajrev progresses.
>The Sylarnovian and Dalgarthian units near Voljrad are awaiting orders.
>>
front.png
17KB, 878x504px
>>172816
>25=fug
The smaller militia detachment has been disbanded, as the Vaserniak militia moved to surround the Muntelniger cavalry. The infantry has been pushed back. The small tank detachment is under heavy fire.
>A rebel infantry unit is coming from the southeast
>>
Rolled 17, 85 = 102 (2d100)

>>172855
Move in with tanks and infantry at south. Take militia and infantry and attack the artillery and keep moving
>>
>>172914
>17, 85=A faliure and a success
The infantry and tanks disengage and move to attack the infantry on the south. This creates a gap in the defense line, and the enemies on the north start marching through it into Sajrev while the cavalry tries to stop them.
Meanwhile, the reinforcements defeated the artillery, and a militia detachment captured the artillery position and the machineguns.
>An enemy infantry batallion has been found
>A Casubar Cossack regiment has been found in enemy territory
>>
front.png
17KB, 878x504px
>>172947
Forgot pic.
>>
Rolled 18, 62 = 80 (2d100)

>>172957
Right group the tanks and infantry Fight the sajrev attackers

Left Group Militias with one infantry Attack with the Cossacks
>>
>>173014
I have to leave now. I'll continue the quest later today.
>>
>>172957
Those cut off boxes or messing with me.
Are we suppose to be rolling now?

>>173025
Just when i get here.
>>
>>173050
I'll be back in 2 or 3 hours, don't worry, anon.
>>
>>173066
Back 2 sleep then.
>>
OP you there?
>>
front.png
17KB, 878x504px
>>173014
The Cossacks are enemies, anon. They are helping the rebels. I think I should have specified that.
>Right group the tanks and infantry Fight the sajrev attackers
The infantry, cavalry and tanks managed to push back the rebels from Sajrev while the other regiment and the tank detachment decimated the enemy infantry.
>>
File: mankeys.png (3KB, 140x105px) Image search: [Google]
mankeys.png
3KB, 140x105px
RANDOM EVENT TO KEEP INTEREST UP
Our scouts report to have found the monkeys taken from the SHEU: The rebels are keeping them as "mascots", and they were near two individuals who looked like commanders. Their little abominations had been born, and they were following their mothers around. Although from the distance they didn't look too different from normal apes apart from their tendency to walk in their hind legs. The Muslims don't seem to care about their unholy nature. They must think that they were just experimented on on the SHEU, as they would probably have killed them alredy if they knew what they really are.
>>
>>174183
You need to give players a prompt or leave some
>greentext options or write-ins to let us know we are suppose to decide or do something. Otherwise we are just waiting for you to finish?
>>
>>174183
Send the secret police to pick them up.
>>173599
in the east get the infantry and tanks to destroy the infantry then move down to the Calvary while the artillery attacks the infantry with the militia following behind.
in the north order the Calvary to destroy the infantry while the tanks destroy the militia, after they are both done kill Cossacks who i thought were allies.
>>
Rolled 60, 57 = 117 (2d100)

>>174183
Monkeys = muslims

"I don't see a different" I said to Gregor
"Nikolai one of them is a lot uglier than the other" said Gregor
"What? You mean the muslim" I said
"HAHAHAHAH great one friend" said gregor

Lets attack these two commanders

I want to destroy the right Side with our artillery and militia
>>
What is our countries populations and the populations of the surrounding regions and nations?
>>
File: front.png (18KB, 878x504px) Image search: [Google]
front.png
18KB, 878x504px
Rolled 60, 76, 91 = 227 (3d100)

>>176600
>Send the secret police to pick them up.
>in the east get the infantry and tanks to destroy the infantry then move down to the Calvary while the artillery attacks the infantry with the militia following behind.
>in the north order the Calvary to destroy the infantry while the tanks destroy the militia, after they are both done kill Cossacks who i thought were allies.
The army marches southeast to push the enemy front. Meanwhile, the Muntelniger cavalry attacks the militia from the back to put a quick end to the battle of Sajrev.
Meanwhile, a cover SHEU squad is sent to infiltrate their old HQ, where the Vaserniak commanders are trenched at.
>>
>>176770
I'd say somewhere around 10 million for Slawonika, slightly higher population for Hravktia, about 5 million people in Casubar and 4.5 million in Muntelnig, although I'm not pretty sure yet.
The big nations or the more developed ones (like Sarossia) would naturally have more population.
>>
>>177535
Wow.... our population is piss small for its land size, except for Hravkita
>>
>>177554
Eh, I'm still not decided. The country is suppoused to be around the size of Serbia, and with the technology levels of the early 20th century I imagined it would make some sense. If anything I'd add 10 or 20 million people in there, if I see that stuff doesn't make sense.
>>
>>177527
GODTIER ROLLS BOYS
>>
front.png
18KB, 878x504px
>>177527
The battle of Sarjev is quickly decided as the Muntelniger cavalry disbands the enemy militia and their infantry starts pulling back. In the south east, the artillery started bombarding the infantry and the Cossacks have been engaged from two sides, but south of that battle trenches were dug by the enemy in their front and the Casubar border.

-------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the old SHEU HQ, now rebel fort, has been infiltrated.
>Try to take the monkeys' offspring and escape
>Take some information
>Sabotage
>Something else
Please add a roll to your proposal so I don't have to roll on everything.
>>
File: Topographic map.png (186KB, 2071x824px) Image search: [Google]
Topographic map.png
186KB, 2071x824px
>>177565
Well Slawonika is bigger and seems to have more agricultural "flat land" to the north. where as Casubar and Muntelnig are both smaller, and seem to be in have mountainous areas, even with fertile valleys in between the mountains, they have greater population densities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_in_1900

I think Hravkita having a bit of a bigger popluation than Slawonka, It'd be like Austria-Hungary with how divived its ethnic groups are, but with a population closer to Peru.

I'd Imagine Slawonk would be like Yugoslavia, but with Casubar and Muntelnig breaking off from the nation the total population and taking away about %15 of the total population, or less.

>Take some information
Locations, numbers, support base. Name of leaders, and sympathizers.
>Sabotage
Don't let them know what was taken, and take away some of the value the HQ had in them by setting more explosives which can also leave openings for us to attack later.

>>177606
>Attack the entrenched Infantry south of Sajrev.
Send Muntelniger to flank from the east.
Tanks attack the trenches from the front and infantry support.
Hold our Calvary in reserve to respond to enemy actions and counter attacks. If none end up forthcoming, send them after the infantry to run them down when they retreat. They will be fresh and rested compared the to the other 3 units that will be exhausted.

Can we get a larger map of Slawonka and where our other military units are? What are the 2 different grey boxes near Voljard?
>>
>>177638
>I think Hravkita having a bit of a bigger popluation than Slawonka, It'd be like Austria-Hungary with how divived its ethnic groups are, but with a population closer to Peru.

Dam, should have proof read. Mean to say I think its appropriate and makes sense for them to have a bigger population.
>>
front.png
18KB, 878x504px
>>177638
The grey boxes are allied troops from Dalgarthia and Sylarnov. The Dalgarthians consist of infantry and machinegunners and the Sylarnovans of infantry, artillery and cavalry.

-----------------------------------------

The spies start planting bombs in the enemy encampment and stealing information.

The Muntelniger cavalry marches from the east to flank while the tanks and the infantry go from the front. The retreating infantry entrenched itself in a village.
>>
Rolled 75, 9 = 84 (2d100)

>>177710
Oops, forgot to roll.
>>
Rolled 36, 43 = 79 (2d100)

>>177715
Ill roll
>>
>>177749
Never mind
>>
File: edit.png (27KB, 878x504px) Image search: [Google]
edit.png
27KB, 878x504px
>>177710
So if i'm not mistaken, we lost most of our gains in Hravkita?

And what is going on here. Pic related.
>>
File: front.png (19KB, 878x504px) Image search: [Google]
front.png
19KB, 878x504px
>>177715
>9
Fug.
The troops have been pushed back from the trenches sustaining heavy causalties. The enemy units have begun advancing. On the Eastern front a victory has been achieved.

Meanwhile, the SHEU agents have managed to get important information about troop localizations and the battle plans. It seems like the capital of Muntelnig is under siege, and reports say of Casubar cossacks entering southern Slawonika to raid villages.
They also destroyed important research and planted bombs on the dormitories of the soldiers before making an escape, crossing the trenches dressed as Vasernian soldiers.
>>
>>177763
The majoritarily Muslim parts of Vasernia revolted, yes, and Hravatkia may or may not be experiencing similar problems with their own Vaserniaks.
>>177749
why
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>177764
push the line with cavalry
>>
>>177882
The cavalry marches from Sajrev to help push the line. Some territory is taken back and the army advances once more.
And now I'm off to watch GoT. See ya later.
>>
>>177764
>>177769
Form special branch of the secret police, they will focus on external affairs.

Send them to Hravatkia factions to our west that are similar to our enthic and religous groups. Have them keep tabs on communist spies, agitprop, and subversive communist sympathizers. Leave them alone and alive to aggravate the locals for the time being unless they get too problematic, and maintain propaganda against them, but in subtle and discreet ways. Avoid any posts aside from graffiti and some words expressed while "drunk" and in small crowds that likely sympathize with us.

Send them funding, arms, and support discreetly as possible.

Start recruiting and training new agents for both secret police branches to bulk up our numbers.

Send some agents to infiltrate enemy areas behind the front line to provide Intel and knowledge of the local area, and likely rebels hiding in the population. We will remove them when we take over the area.

Have the domestic Secret Police branch combed through conquered areas for rebel stay behinds and hold outs. Remove as needed! Attach a special modern brigade of army Infantry from the Interior to assist the SP as needed.

Start raising local milita and police forces to guard our gains in Hravatkia so we can pull troops from there, leave troops to train an offical National guard in the regions that is well equipted before pull the rest of the troops back, leave some advisors and some bases for the guardsmen to operate out of, but leave one mixed of infantry and calvary brigade behind. Ensure broad co-operation from police, militia, and guardsmen, through our brigade.

>>177764
Why do they have so many units? I assume they have more units, but are smaller than ours in numbers and size?

Start bringing in more army units from across the country, and our northern areas/ borders with allies, as they are less likely to attack us if we pull troops from thoese reigons.

Start having our other units in the rest of the country ensure no more incursions occur on our sacred soil by assisting border guards, and containing the incursions from spreading in areas already being invaded.

I have no idea if we even have anymore free/available regiments left to do the last part.
>>
>>177764
to the southeast send the infantry and artillery against the infantry line while the militia and tanks hit casubaria.
the south troops should push enemy calvary and artillery till they are behind the infantry border.
>>
File: casubar.png (28KB, 1132x292px) Image search: [Google]
casubar.png
28KB, 1132x292px
Rolled 22, 5 = 27 (2d100)

>>178059
>Why do they have so many units? I assume they have more units, but are smaller than ours in numbers and size?
Yep.

----------------------------------

Troops are called in from the Eastern section and another Dalgarthian volunteer regiment has come to the vicinity of the capital.
>>179943
The troops in the eastern front split, the machinegunners and militias pushing the line while the infantry and tanks enter Casubar, easily defeating a small militia unit. Hearing of Slawonikan troops in their soil, the Cossacks fall back to flank them, creating a gap in the trench lines.
>>178059
>Form special branch of the secret police, they will focus on external affairs.
A branch of the SSP, the SSES, is formed and sent in a secret mission to Hravatkia and behind the enemy lines.
Local militias composed of Christian Vaserniaks is formed as a tool to do the SSP's "dirty work" of purging possible rebels.
>>
front.png
18KB, 878x504px
Rolled 16, 15 = 31 (2d20)

>>180152
Wrong pic. Also, espionage roll.
>>
front.png
19KB, 878x504px
>>180152
Fug.

The infantry and machinegunners are pushed back with heavy casualities. Within Casubar territory, the tank detachment has been destroyed, and the Cossacks have surrounded the militia squad, who don't rout not because of their commanders' resolve, but because of the stories of what the Casubars do to routing enemies.
>Flee, you fools, we need men on the front, not the graveyards!
>HOLD THE LINE
>>180160
Success!

Meanwhile, our infiltration attempts into Hravatkia has been successful. Infiltration attempts to our nation have been halted and tensions between ethnic Vaserniaks, Catholic Hravatkians and the Communist authorities is rising. Meanwhile, our infiltration behind enemy lines have given us important information on their battle plans within Muntelnig. Passing this information to said country has helped them lift the siege of their capital and march north, and some say that the king himself has grown a spine and gone into combat. Meanwhile, information of a rebel plan to spread Vaserniak and Islamist propaganda through mosques has also been discovered.
>>
Rolled 3, 42 = 45 (2d100)

>>180228
>HOLD THE LINE
SLAVIC STAB PARTY 2: MUSLIM BOOGALO.
>>
>>180249
Oh well.
Should I make it a "best of three" thing so that we don't loose our entire army so easily, or should I just let the dice gods decide on the first roll?
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>180272
best of three, the dice gods have much wrath to give.
>>
File: slavonslavaction.png (10KB, 353x246px) Image search: [Google]
slavonslavaction.png
10KB, 353x246px
>>180283
>3
>42
>29
Oh well. That's three.
Guess the leprechauns woke up mad today.

--------------------------------------------------------

The militia held the line as best as they could, but they still were one undertrained unit of infantry against two infantry units and three units of cavalry.
The Cossacks spared noone. By the end of the battle they dismounted and turned the battle into a bloody melee as they slit the throats of the Slawonks.
The commanders had their legs broken and abandoned in the mountains, as food for the wolves, giving the Slawonikans more reasons to fear the savage Casubars.
>>
front.png
19KB, 878x504px
>>180313
This is the front now.
*COUGH*notethelargeamountofwelltrainedsquadsandalliedforcesnearthecapitalthathaventmovedatallfortheentiretyofthiswarmaybetheycouldbeusefulidontknowjustsaying*COUGH*
>>
>>180341
send all the northern troops to casubaria, give them propaganda about the destroyed militia.
the southern troops focus on the infantry line with a blitzkrieg.
>>
Rolled 71, 34 = 105 (2d100)

>>180358
FOR MOTHER!
>>
Rolled 86, 10 = 96 (2d100)

>>180368
i swear hive queen quest has divine powers.
>>
>>180368
>>180381
Rolling 2d100 should only be for when you do two actions, anon.
Oh wait, you did.
I still don't know why you rolled twice, though

>71
The troops at Voljrad are sent south and manage to push back the Casubar raiders and even gain a foothold within Casubar itself.
>34
The more exhausted troops on the west fail to do any significant advance. Instead, the war there is slowed to a crawl, and a slow trench war is waged in that region.
>>
front.png
19KB, 878x504px
>>180429
Forgot map.
>>
>>180429
Best of three rolls right? 2 actions 3 rolls.
>>
Rolled 16, 78, 5 = 99 (3d100)

>>180435
since the new troops aren't exhausted get them to push casubaria and flank the west.
>>
front.png
19KB, 878x504px
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>180436
Well, I did it for that one because of how bad he first roll was, but in all due honesty it seems kinda cheaty. I think I'll make it a "first one gets it" thing.
>>180447
>3d100
>2 actions
The troops are able to push further into Casubaria, but are stopped when they try to flank the enemy from the East.

Ours spies report that the Muntelniger army is attacking the enemy from the south. The roll decides their fate.
>>
File: mountain niggers.png (71KB, 1075x712px) Image search: [Google]
mountain niggers.png
71KB, 1075x712px
>>180478
The Muntelniger troops were soundly defeated.
The King of Muntelnig is dead and his heir, Akso Irrelevantov is now on the throne.
Long live the King.
>Both sides of the Vasernian fronts have now devolved into trench warfare
What to do?
What will happen?
Will we ever drag the Muslims off the holes they dug?
Find out tomorrow, because I'm going to sleep!
>>
>>179943
>>180249
>>180358
Can you stop sending off the army to die in retarded ways?
>>
>>180570
A Slavic army withouth a huge amount of unnecessary casualities is no Slavic army.
>>
>>180570
It would be great if you could suggest an alternative.
>>
>>180599
Whats done is done, I can still work with this.

1 moment please.

>>180584
We already are, and they are unsustainable. We've had an entire unit wiped out utterly. Our trade in k/d is barely 2 to 1, and this is against rebels and insurgents. I worry about going up against another nations regulars.
>>
>>180637
Most of our casualties are caused by dice.
>>
File: 1360866516412.jpg (175KB, 600x936px) Image search: [Google]
1360866516412.jpg
175KB, 600x936px
Shall we make our glorious Slavic union great again comrades?
>>
File: Phase 1.png (28KB, 878x504px) Image search: [Google]
Phase 1.png
28KB, 878x504px
>>180478
>>180599

Phase 1
Get in touch with Muntelniger leadership, have them push on the rebel forces in the south, and us from the north. Encircle and destory the forces in western Casubaria.

Black - Push directions
Blue - end of battle space/annexation/reclamation line
Yellow - encirclement and battle to destroy them
>>
File: Phase 2.png (27KB, 878x504px) Image search: [Google]
Phase 2.png
27KB, 878x504px
>>180822
Phase 2
Push again from north and south, but do not link up. We will leave a small gap for them to pass that we will control.

Brown - Gap we leave open below a mountain
>>
File: Phase 2.5.png (28KB, 878x504px) Image search: [Google]
Phase 2.5.png
28KB, 878x504px
>>180823
Phase 2.5
Have the all the forces in the east to push west HARD! We will forces them through the brown gap, like overcooked pasta through a sieve, turning those that get through into soggy sift pasta! Many will probably get out, but no unit will get by unscathed and will be badly decimated to mauled.
>>
>>180826
Phase 3 - no pic cuz exceeding 9000 seconds on MS paint, and can't move the unit representaion boxes thingy
Containment, rest and resupply. Then we push the rebels into communist held Hravatkria. Its their problem now too! This will help us destablize the communists and gives us reason to invade areas under their "nominal" control.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>180822
>>180823
>>180826
>>180828

I suppose I should roll for them.
>>
Did I kill the quest?
>>
>>189486
Nah, I'm just a very lazy person with rl stuff to do.
I should continue this before I get bored and let this rot.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.