[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rulerquest 2: Now with more genocide!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 20

File: sheu.jpg (4KB, 259x172px) Image search: [Google]
sheu.jpg
4KB, 259x172px
The previous thread got archived. Here it is: 125407

-------------------------------------------------------------------

>>150624
>>150564
You mean 731, right?

--------------------------------------

Weaponry, industrial equipment and vehicles are sold to the largely rural Commowealth and to the Khanates wich, despite being Communist, had the same money as everyone else, and paid well for the weapons, material and training that the Slawonks provided. The foreign trade boosted industry and gave many people jobs, but the Vasernian regions were still largely neglected, and for a reason.

The secret police that had been used in the Muslim communities within Slawonika was deployed in the recently annexed Vaserniak regions. Rumors say that those people of Vaserniak, Hravaktian and sometimes even Muntelniger origin that are "disappeared" by the secret police were tortured and experimented on by a secret unit dubbed SHEU, Slawonikan Human Experimentation Unit. "Sheu" also means "pain" in Vaserniak.
>The population of the Vaserniak regions is now scared shitless, albeit also quite furious
>After learning of the annexation of Vasernia, Tinakistan has recalled its embassy and refused to trade with you
>>
>>150694
Oops, forgot the thread.
>>125407
>>
>>150694
Make a mandatory nudity law for all 10-25 yo females
>>
File: Humanzee.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Humanzee.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
Looks like we have to commit.

> focus our research bases into studying how to make man/ape super soldiers

> be alternate timeline Joseph Stalin
>>
>>150713
>>150714

The evilness of these two votes go oddly hand-in-hand.

I say this is our action OP.
>>
>>150714

In case you have to do some homework OP:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilya_Ivanovich_Ivanov
>>
File: sociopath.png (11KB, 486x380px) Image search: [Google]
sociopath.png
11KB, 486x380px
>>150713
A lewd thought for mandatory nudity once again raced tthrough your mind, but once again you remembered that most of the country is very cold and mountainous and you have a particularily angry group of human test subjects to deal with instead of thinking of naked woman.
Your scientists do sometimes place naked prisioners on mountain tops to see how long can they resist the cold before dying.
Similar enough, you think.
>>150714
The chief scientist of the SHEU, Iosif Ivanovich Vojednov (pictured), has proposed the creation of human-animal hybrids, more specifically human-ape hybrids, although it is unknown how much money that would cost, if it even worked, and both the international community and the Patriarch would be infuriated if they found out about this.
What will you say?
>Yes
>No
>>
>>150694
Promote big families and many slawonk children with propaganda, also get them to move to majority Muslim Territory and slowly replace them.
>>150829
>no
don't want more Muslims.
>>
>>150829
>No
>Force the ones living in warm areas
>>
>>150829
>YES
We go big or go home.
>>
>>150829

Yes.
>>
>>150829
>No

Focus on increasing the range of our artillery and developing the needed systems to allow for commanders to call in strikes from heavily fortified artillery bases.
>>
>>150895
i don't think we have artillery since we just bought tanks.
>>
>>150904

See guys?

I just want genetic monsters on my two fronts? Is that so hard to agree with?
>>
>>150913
yes.
>>
>>150913
Genetic Monsters are Fun Monsters, comrade!
>>
>>150851
kek
>>150860
>>150895
>>150917
>>150894
>>150891
Well, that's three and three. Anyone want to break the tie?
>>
>>150949
YEEEEESSSS
>>
>>150949
>>150917
i was answering his question.>>150913
>>
>>150953
Genetic Godzilla when?
>>
we're currently tied, ill change my vote if we start focusing our genetic experiments on creating space marines uberslavs.
>>
>>150969

That's a bit unrealistic for now, but abominable ape-men will be a start.
>>
>>150989
I can agree with that, why were we going apemen in the first place? kinda lame desu.
>>
>>150989

Let the beastmen be born!
>>
>>150994
we have a Muslim spy in our ranks.>>150714
>>150995
NO MUTANTS, ONLY GLORIOUS SPACE SLAVS.
>>
>>150995
no warhammer fantasy beastmen
no
pls no
no shitsmithing pls
>>
File: battle.png (1MB, 1920x636px) Image search: [Google]
battle.png
1MB, 1920x636px
>>150953
Experimentation begun. A large amount of the defence budget went into this, since the SHEU is technically part of the army.

SPEAKING OF WICH

COMMUNIST UPRISING
The city of Sajrev didn't like the return of the Slawonks. The mechanizaiton of industries following the trade with the USSK and the Commonwealth left thousands of unenployed or underpayed people, who were rallied by the known Communist Lars Goldstein and attacked the garrison at the city.
Most of the military presence in Vasernia is reserved to the Muslim south, and the garrison at the city is not nearly enough to resist the attack. Still, maybe luck would have them resist enough for the forces in the south to get there, although leaving the south undermanned could lead to an Islamist insurrection, wich could put the SHEU in peril.
What will you do?
>Order the garrison to resist and wait for reinforcements
>Leave the city to itself, keeping the rural zones from uprising instead
>Make the garrison retreat, rearm and go back with a stronger force
>Something else
If you want the garrison to hold up and wait for reinforcements, the first roll (1d100) will dictate if they actually manage to survive until help gets there.
>>
>>151001
WE WILL MAKE THE WINGED HUSSARS
ACTUALLY WINGED!
KURWA!
>>
>>151007
REMEMBER POLAND COMRADES
HOLD THE LINE!
>ORDER THE FUCKING GARRISON TO HOLD THE DAMN LINE!
>>
>>151012
I don't think that's biologically possible, desu.
Especially not with 1910-tier technology. Keep in mind artificial insemination has just been invented.
>>
>>151007
TIME TO TEST THE TANKS!
>Order the garrison to resist and wait for reinforcements
but just send tanks and leave the rest of the army to the muslims.
>>
>>151029
>>151029
Tanks are fucking horrible for urban-warfare, and we don't want to blow up infrastructure and shit that WE have to pay for.
>>
>>151021
Well invent the technology possible.
>>151012
>Slavs flying trough the sky chanting remove kebab.
>>
>>151042
>Slav Trek: The Next Generation
>>
>>151039
Tanks will be good at fortifying the garrison and scaring the enemy, i only want to use them as turrets. As for infrastructure we can always rebuild the city witch would generate more jobs.
>>
>>151077
>expecting the jews and mudslimes to be scared of tanks
eh, still pretty good and we don't have too many other options, seconding
>>
File: orel.jpg (384KB, 736x926px) Image search: [Google]
orel.jpg
384KB, 736x926px
>HOLD THE MOTHERFUCKING LINE
"People of Sajrev, the Red hordes are taking more and more land as we speak. We will not be able to survive this alone, but we will try our damn best to do so! This is no Slawonikan army. This garrison has Vaserniaks and Slawonks, Christians, Jews and Muslims all together. We will all resist the insurgent attacks until help from the south comes to help us purge the godless pinkos from our city. Many of you will probably not live through this battle. Not even I am sure that I will live to see tomorrow. But whatever may happen out there, I want you to know that I am proud of having you under my command. Now go, people of Sajrev! Hold the line!"
This were the words spoken by the chief of the garrison, Ahmed Mikovic seconds before a stray bullet killed him. The horde was closing in.

--------------------------------

The first person to roll a d100 after this post will dictate if the garrison actually manages to hold the line. Godspeed, anons!
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>151101
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>151101
oh shit senpai
emprah guide muh hand
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>151101
Hold strong friends
>>
>>151115
THANK YOU JESUS.
>>151116
Slav faith is strong.
>>
>>151115
Poland Stronk!
We fucking rushed them and didn't even use bullets, just squatted them to death.
>>
>>151130
the army killed them only with knives, for ages this battle shall be know as the Slavic knife party.
>>
File: slawtanks.png (34KB, 722x553px) Image search: [Google]
slawtanks.png
34KB, 722x553px
>>151130
Well, we actually are more like Serbia. The Polish-ish guys are the Commonwealth up north.
>>151115
In a battle that comes as nothing short of a miracle, the garrison not only manages to hold the line but also push back the communists from the church square, as the Vaserniak cavalry fanatically charged at the enemy to defend the Mosque.
The Communists are now north of the city, licking their wounds, and Goldstein himself has been wounded by a stray bullet.
>The tanks have come from the south
>Should the tanks advance through the city or go around it to avoid unnecessary destruction?
>>
>>151151
FORWARD IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR!
>>
>>151151
half of the tanks go in the city and act as movable cover for our men, the other half go around and flank.
>>
>>151151
They should advance through the city, to support our infantry as otherwise they might be stalled.
>>
>>151151
Advance through the city we can rebuild!
>>
File: rulerquestmap.png (82KB, 2072x824px) Image search: [Google]
rulerquestmap.png
82KB, 2072x824px
In the meantime, have a map.
>>
>>151167
Ah, we must reunite the Byzantine Empire using the Cataphractarii Astartes!
>>
>>151167
status update on muntelnig? Has their king died out of cowardice yet?
>>151174
that is exactly what i was thinking of doing.
>>
>>151167
>we're totally not Balkan Anatolia guys!

this is lazy as fuck I love and hate it
>>
>>151174
Those three countries to the south look pretty appealing
>>
File: oops.jpg (66KB, 539x348px) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
66KB, 539x348px
The tanks advance through the city, serving as movable cover for the troops while a small tank batallion goes around to flank the Communists.
As the separate squad moves forwards, they are ambushed! Communists throw bombs from the rooftops of the buildings!
Roll a d100 to determine the squad's fate.
>>151189
The king is getting old, and although they managed to push back the Casubars a bit, the attacks are still ongoing.
Besides, if something were to happen to his heirs, you should remember that you share some blood with him.
>>151192
Thanks anon, that's what I had in mind.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>151211
Alright we murder the heirs when we get the chance
>>
>>151195
we are related to the muntelnig king so that will be easy to take, casubara has a lot of Muslims purging Slavs so that will be great recruiting grounds, scopyne will be hard to take since they are funded by capitalists.
>>
>>151221
maybe we can get the Muslims to do it, might make the king grow a spine.
>more miracles.
>
>>
>>151239
Have the Sheu leave some evidence that the king is in on this and is our main backer
>>
>>151221
Welp, not only can we remove kebab, we can also remove bolshevik.
>>
>>151221
we can get the Muslims to do it, maybe the king will grow a spine.
>more miracles.
>Slawonika confirmed blessed.
>>
>>151221
as expected our indomitable Cataphractarii tanks take the city with honor and blood!

you are hearing this in the voice of the German announcer from company of Heroes

>>151211
just joined is this a defensive or offensive war on our part? we could demand reparations so we can repair the city
>>
>>151221
>96
The ambushers have been utterly destroyed!
...Alongside with the top half of the buildings they were hiding in, but oh well.
The tanks have now flanked the main communist group and defeated them! Many escape to the fields or north, to the Hravatkian border and will probably be a nuisance to any military fort stationed in rural Vasernia from now on, but it's highly unlikely that they'll ever pose any significant threat again. Not without outside help at least.

>What should be done with the Communist prisioners?
Also, we are allied to Muntelnig, although that alliance is sorta like the one Russia has will Belarus, a very "I'll let you keep existing, you will be my bitch in exchange" kind of relationship, and they are the ones who give our traders access to the sea, so a war direct with them would not be very advisable.
>>151259
Nah it's an uprising.
>>
>>151192
Same

>>151252
We can just let them get invaded, then reclaim the land in the name of the unmovable squat slavgod!

>>151211
Tanks are 30 mintues out!
>>
>>151259
we took this territory from vaserniak and had a minor rebellion that we squashed with Slavic miracles.
>>
>>151273
it wont be a war, its just us becoming king and adding them to our empire.
>>
>>151273
Well, we could do SLAVIC MAGIC and make them science subjects, otherwise we execute them
>>
>>151273
this>>151292
also since its peace time id like to do what i wanted before.>>150851
>>
>>151273
While I'm against the experiments due to our tech level. I really don't like commies so I say throw them to the apes. Let them get thoroughly booty blasted by ape dicks.
>>
>>151308
Shouldn't we do the experiments BECAUSE of our tech level?
You sound like a dirty commie.
oh, can we also build a statue of Ahmed Mikovic?
>>
>>151314
Agreed, fuck em they shouldn't have rebelled
>>
>>151314
Yes, even though he is Muslim he died a hero to serve slawonika.
>>
>>151273
Alternatively, we can send them to a place we don't like. Communist revolutionaries like the chaos of civil war. We send them to the rebel province of Casubaria and let them fuck shit up worse there. Hopefully it will weaken both fighting side before we move in.
We also pretend we are showing leniency towards them and strike a deal for info for radical Muslim locations and their current weapon and money catches.
>>
>>151331
If they succeed, then they'll try to fuck US over, m8
>>
File: slawonika.jpg (3KB, 70x99px) Image search: [Google]
slawonika.jpg
3KB, 70x99px
>>150851
With help of the Orthodox church, propaganda encouraging Slawonk families to have more children is spread. This combined with "land of opportunity" type propaganda about Vasernia caused some Christian Slawonk families to move into Muslim Vaserniak lands. This process should take a while, and the Muslims are angry about it.
>>151292
>>151295
>Most of the communist rebels are executed, while some are used to artificially inseminate orangutans, gorillas and chimpanzees in the SHEU. Roll 1d100 to see if they actually get pregnant.

-----------------------------

Aaaand here is where I'll call it a day, lads! I'll continue tomorrow. Good night fellow /qst/ers and GOD BLESS SLAWONIKA!
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>151336
Come on freak mutants
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>151336
roll
>>
>>151314
Not when we don't even have the basics down yet.... So we start by experimenting anally.

>commie
says the dirty samefagger >>150953
>>
>>151336
well since i might not be there for the next thread can some one vote for ordering the secret police to train slawonk militias when the Muslim retaliate.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>151335
Only if we move in too late, after they consolidate power. We go in as soon as the balance of power is tipping.

>>151336
rolling
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>151354
>>151336
I roll for this action
>>
>>151354
I had a similar idea, but with a different militia system.
>>
>>151341
>>151343

Beautiful.
>>
File: pregape.jpg (59KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
pregape.jpg
59KB, 400x300px
>>151341
Success!
Although artificial insemination is a relatively new invention, there was no problem when using it on the apes!
Sadly, the gorilla and orangutan were unable of getting pregnant, whether it happened because mixing their genes with human ones is completely impossible, because such technology to make the pregnancy work doesn't exist yet or because God is trying to stop this abomination against mother nature from happening, we don't know yet.
What we do know is that the chimpanzee and bonobo (pictured) subjects have been fertilized successfully, and the pregnancy looks rather normal as of now, although we have to wait to see if the foetus is able to survive after its birthed.
>Is there something else that should be done in the meantime?
>>
>>154130
Leave evidence in the muslim parts of the nation that the king of Muntelnig is the main backer of these kidnappings
>>
>>154163
Oh the Muslims alredy know that it's us that is making them disappear. It wouldn't make a lot of sense for Muntelnig to do it.
>>
still around op?
>>
>>161628
Yeah, still thinking on what to do with this.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mmkns8UeVw1qz4rgp.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mmkns8UeVw1qz4rgp.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>
>>162508
Do a "monthly" roll give us random events, from great to good, to neutral, to bad, and then terrible and maybe OH GOD THE BEES!
>>
hey DicatOp can you give me the sheet for some of the other countries want to try planing this with my tg group
>>
>>162548
Sounds like an idea!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>162613
Oops, forgot to roll.
>>
>>162621
Well, that looks like an OH GOD THE BEES event.
>>162607
Sure.
>>
AHH MY FAVOURITE THREAD IS BACK
I was the first poster in previous thread.
I thought it died..

Make our secret police dress in commie uniforms. Then we leave evidence of experiments in commie territory.

I would like to Set aside some budget to secret weaponry
>>
>>162626
I was thinking if a crit one, but that is.. in the single digits.....
>>
>>162626
I think the Muslims want their baby back ribs back.
>>
>>162642
False flag, eh?
I like it.
Also, I guess we will have to suffer the 6
--------------------------------------------------------------
TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE CAPITAL

A radical Islamist group, Young Vasernia, has performed a suicide bombing in our capital city of Voljrad! There are reports of hundreds of deaths and injuries, including our glorious leader's brother, who has been gravely wounded by the explosions! Along with this, multiple uprisings have been reported in the Vaserniak regions, and the SHEU headquarters are under siege! Many Slawonk settlements in Vasernia have also been attacked and their populations forced to convert or die. The situation is dire.

And with that, I leave. I'll continue later today. Feel free to tell me what the hell to do with this horribleness.
>>
>>162673
Secret Police remove all kebab in capital

Army Remove kebab in areas where they are stationed.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>163650
The SHEU forces have been tasked to hunt down anyone releted to the terrorists, and the army bases at Vasernia are sent to attack the insurgents. The SHEU human experimentation HQ is still under siege.
>>
File: fug.png (4KB, 188x238px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
4KB, 188x238px
>>163725
F
>>
File: vaserniak.jpg (5KB, 135x204px) Image search: [Google]
vaserniak.jpg
5KB, 135x204px
>>163725
>>163746
The SHEU found unexpectedly high resistance in the city, but with the help of the police and many armed civilans, they achieved a phyrric victory against the terrorists.
The army has been pushed back in most fronts except near Sajrev, where reports say that the Communist guerrillas hampered the jihadist advance through the prvince.
The SHEU HQ has been breached and part of the complex has been overrun, with many prisioners and test subjects released or just put out of their misery.
>>
>>163888
hey so no other sheets also
try to make better relation relationships with the commonwealth
>>
File: commiesheet.png (49KB, 1011x489px) Image search: [Google]
commiesheet.png
49KB, 1011x489px
>>164984
I made the Commie sheet and then I got bored.
Here ya go.
Also I made the terrible mistake of downloading 4chanX and now it's all glitched and blinky, so stuff may take longer to be updated, if only because of how tiring is it to use 4chan in this state (removing it somehow also removes the autorefresh and quick reply options from regular 4chan)
>>
>>165113
So can I suggest something for us serbs let us make an embassy trade with the commonwealth
>>
>>165151
We alredy have an embassy on the Commonwealth. We can try to make an alliance with them, though.
>>
File: 1445298048628s1.jpg (54KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445298048628s1.jpg
54KB, 640x500px
>>165168
then we shall make allince also how are the gypsi.. i mean Sylarnov
>>
>>165222
We alredy are, and we can ask help from then, the Dalgarthians, and the Muntelnigers if they decide to stop being pussies.
>>
>>165238
damn let us attack the Ast Ongerr empire with
all of our allies we will split the country at the end of the war
>>
>>165296
Ast Ongerr is much bigger than us, is more developed, tends to sell us guns and we don't have any reason to invade.
Besides, we still have a civil war going on and the laboratory where we are trying to create the humanzee has been partially overrun by angry Muslims who are letting the patients flee and whose stories of the place would make the rest of the world see us as monsters.
I think we should deal with them first.
>>
File: tito.png (256KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
tito.png
256KB, 638x359px
>>165337
alright make more troops through propaganda and the church so we can fight this menace
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>165367
As the news of the attacks spread through the country, many young men join the army and are sent to Vasernia to fight the terrorists. But just how effective will the propaganda be on Christian Vaserniaks, Muntelnigers and Hravaktians? Only the dice gods will tell.
Also
>What should be done on the front?
>Another attack
>Save the SHEU
>Ask our allies for help
>Something else
>>
>>165411
Save the SHEU and ask allies for help
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>165420
>Allies called; Dalgarthia and Sylarnov are sending troops
>Muntelnig has not responded
The SHEU is located in Southern Vasernia, not too far from the Muntelnig border. It would pass by a normal military barracks when seen from the outside, if not by the black flag with the white eagle flying over it.
Also, it had been breached.
When the troops reached, about half of the complex had been taken over and most of the research destroyed, with terrorists and the test subjects healthy enough to hold weapons and fight breaking everything they could find inside the place and trying to breach the defensive position of the SHEU forces and scientists that were left. The monkey habitat hadn't been taken yet.
The Slawonikans marched towards the battle.
>>
File: 1463879434618.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463879434618.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
>>165509
fucking rolls
>>
>>165521
With few local support and low morale, the Slawonikan forces were pushed back. Although they managed to harm the jihadists, they couldn't join the SHEU forces and ad to retreat outside of the main complex. The Muslims prepared for a charge when a noise resounded from the south: a cavalry trumpet, as hundreds of horsemen waving yellow, red and purple flags with the Royal Ensign of Muntelnig charged the terrorists from the south.
The battle was not over yet.

...Speaking of wich, I'll now indulge in some spritefaggotry before writing the next post and seeing if this charge and shit was of any use in the end. So sit tight, because this is going to take a while!
>>
>>165577
alright ready
>>
File: battle.png (210KB, 2094x894px) Image search: [Google]
battle.png
210KB, 2094x894px
Rolled 7 (1d100)

The Muntelniger cavalry and infantry charged against the Muslims ferociously side by side with the Slawonikans, they pushed them back and they started to near the SHEU forces position, but there were many jihadists in the facility, and the released prisioners who were in conditions to fight did so with frightening disregard for their own lives, as they knew what expected them if they were defeated.
>>
File: 1463537896280.png (269KB, 514x410px) Image search: [Google]
1463537896280.png
269KB, 514x410px
>>165952
use propaganda to make them fight HARDER
especially the Deadly SJW
>>
>>165952
...Turns out all that heroic cavalry charge was for nothing, as the Muntelnigers panicked after seeing a particularily mutilated group of lobotomites and started retreating, causing a mess as their horses trampled everyone in their way.
That, and the Muslims managed to capture some weaponry from the SHEU, including a bunch of machineguns that had been recently bought from the Commonwealth, so most of the cavalry was unable to escape the facility anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1un_wilpfg
After that, what was left of the SHEU forces in the facility were killed, the chief scientist, Iosif Ivanovich, was beheaded and his head placed on a stake.
>The SHEU facility was completely destroyed
>The terrorists are now also advancing into Muntelnig
>The whereabouts of the monkeys are unknown
>Everything is horrible right now

Aaaand with this lovely military catastrophe, I'm going to sleep. I'll come back tomorrow to see how can we end this madness.
>>
>>166086
good night my dude
whule you sleep I will type the full lyrics of god is a serb
>>
God of Justice; Thou who saved us
when in deepest bondage cast,
Hear Thy Serbian children's voices,
Be our help as in the past.

With Thy mighty hand sustain us,
Still our rugged pathway trace;
God, our hope; protect and cherish,
Serbian lands and Serbian race!

Bind in closest links our kindred
Teach the love that will not fail,
May the loathed fiend of discord
Never in our ranks prevail.

Let the golden fruits of union
Our young tree of freedom grace;
God, our Master! Guide and prosper,(*)
Serbian lands and Serbian race!(*)

Lord! Avert from us Thy vengeance,
Thunder of Thy dreaded ire;
Bless each Serbian town and hamlet,
Mountain, meadow, heart and spire!

When our host goes forth to battle
Death or victory to embrace-
God of armies! Be our leader,(*)
Strengthen then the Serbian race!(*)

On our sepulchre of ages
Breaks the resurrection morn,
From the slough of direst slavery
Serbia anew is born.

Through five hundred years of durance
We have knelt before Thy face,
All our kin, O God! Deliver,(*)
Thus entreats the Serbian race!(*)
>>
Around our flag we stand united,
With one wish and one goal,
A sacred oath we bestow upon it
Proclaiming loyalty for our salvation.

From war abstains only he,
Who a traitor is born,
He who is a true man is not frightened,
But dies a warrior to the cause.

With weapons in our hands a-brandished,
We will defend our fatherland,
Our sacred rights we’ll not relinquish,
The foe has no place in our land.

For God himself proclaimed:
The nations of the earth shall wane,
And yet will live, will thrive Albania.
For her our fight won’t be in vain.

O Flag, flag, you sacred symbol
upon you we now swear
for Albania, our dear fatherland
for honour and your commends

Brave man is named and honoured
the one who sacrificed himself for the fatherland
Forever he will be remembered
on earth and under as a saint!
>>
hope it stays alive by tommarow
>>
>>166168
It better bloody be.
>>
>>166179
damn you awake you know just wondering what nationality are you?
>>
keep thread alive
>>
also if come back mr DictatOP I want you to put my turn as making propaganda for more troops and to make them look at what were to happen if we fail aka the sjw
>>
File: MojoPowers.jpg (52KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
MojoPowers.jpg
52KB, 250x250px
>>166479
The country that almost stole Britain's Mojo.

>>166086
Call up reserves. Surround the Muslim infested areas and pin them, then bring heavy weapons to bare on them, while closing the circle.

Put out a call for a militia to be formed by the locals, headed by local loyalists and patriots. Give them training and a bit of funding, and the ability to purchase arms.

We will use the militia to help plug gaps in out lines and hold or guard rear areas so we can save on manpower and apply it towards the enemy. Ensure that the militia gets a subtle amount of propaganda to motivate and embolden them to fight and be vigilant.
>>
Thread is in auto sage
>>
the quest finally resumes and this shit happens.
i blame the Muslim spy>>150714
>>
>>166086
they are out in the open fields away from any buildings right? get the tanks and hide them in trenches covered in foliage right outside Muntelnig, when the terrorists attack open fire.
while the terrorists are shocked do his order>>166846
>>
NEW THREAD NEW THREAD! GET IT WHILE IT'S STILL WARM!
>>168179
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.