[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Saving Grace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

File: brown-paper-package.png (26KB, 375x320px) Image search: [Google]
brown-paper-package.png
26KB, 375x320px
You have been living on your own for about a year now. The rent isn’t too high, and thankfully you found a steady job at the supermarket down the road. You like this lifestyle, it gives you space to enjoy your hobbies and feel independent.

It’s Wednesday, currently your day off unless your boss calls you in again. You never really can say ‘no’ can you, even if whatever you are agreeing to isn’t in your best interest. You’re doing what you normally do on your days off, relaxing and watching mindless daytime TV.

That is until you hear a knock at the door. You let out a sigh and pull yourself off of the couch and head for the door. You look through the peephole and see a postman holding a small brown package.

A postman? Delivering to the door, in a block of flats?

You open the door.

The post man looks nervous. “G- good morning, I h- have a package here for a…”

>What is your name?
>>
Ron Von Donson
>>
Clarissa Esquival VII
>>
Mark with a "C".
>>
>>162174

Marc Montressori?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d3)

Let's see what your name is then.
>>
>>162126
Big McLargehuge
>>
“G- good morning, I h- have a package here for a Marc?”

“Yeah, that’s me.” You reply.

A look of relief washes over his face. He then thrusts the package into your arms, and runs off down the corridor before you can question him.

You look down at the package, turning it over in your hands. There isn’t a return address.
You decide to open it.
Ripping at the packaging you discover a smaller white box. You throw the paper in the bin and then open the box.

It’s a flip phone. Small, just fits into the palm of your hand. And a note with five minutes written on it.

What do you do?
> Investigate the phone further.
> Go back to watching TV.
> Chase after the postman.
>>
>>162194
> Investigate the phone further.
>>
>>162194
hurry the fuck up
>>
>>162194
>Throw the phone out of the window and time ten minutes to see what happens
>>
You flip open the phone. It’s not what you had expected, there are numbers at the top of the screen one to twelve, but only four buttons where the number pad would normally be. You press a couple of the buttons and the screen lights up as the phone starts up.

A strange icon appears, an eye with wings. After a few seconds the phone reaches the home screen. Three of the numbers light up: one, two and five.

Before you can work out what the numbers are for your phone begins to ring.

You answer it
A low calm voice seeps from the phone, it makes you nervous. “Good, morning Marc. You are one of twelve people I have selected to prevent what we believe is the end of humanity itself. One hundred thousand pounds has been credited to a special account connected to this phone. A word of warning, you may wish to spend this money in pleasure for your last few days on this earth, but if you do, one of my other eleven agents called the supporter will find you and end you. The reason I have picked you is none of your concern. Once this call terminates you will be contacted by number Two. Do as they say or you will fail, and will die.”

The call ends. You close the phone and head to the window to get rid of it. But before you get the window open wide enough, it rings again.

You answer it.

A soft sultry voice introduces its self. “Hello number Ten. I am number Two or The archive as the others like to call me. I need you to do something for me, go down to the local super market and buy me a nice rose. The ones that are sold by the old man just outside. Then come find me at this location.” The phone call ends with a click. And your phone pings. A small map appears of down town, marking a small Italian restaurant called Capannina.

What do you do?
>Buy the rose and find out what the hell is actually going on.

>Forget the stupid rose and head straight to the restaurant.

>Call up one of your co-workers to got to the restaurant with you. This is too weird.
>>
>>162298

Whatever this is, it's not like we were going to do something more interesting or important today. Might as well play along.
>>
>>162341
This guy gets it
>>
>>162298
>>
What was that all about? A creepy guy telling me to do what he says or I die and a woman telling me to go buy her a flower and meet her for Italian? Whatever this is, I might as well find out. It’s not like I was going to do anything better today anyway.

You grab your coat and head outside. You walk quickly to the supermarket and locate the old man selling the Roses.

“I’ll take a rose please.”

“Here you go. Going on a date?” The man asks with a cheerful smile on his face.

You take the rose form him. “Yeah, kind of.”

He squints at you. “You don’t sound so sure? Either way it’s a pound for the rose.”

“I was asked to go to I guess it kind of is.
Anyway, I better get going, Bye.”
You hand the old guy a pound and head off down the road.

You get to the restaurant quicker than you had expected. You look through the window and notice a Woman with long dark hair and a pale face sitting at a table using what looks like a phone just like the one you received. You enter the restaurant and head over you the table.

As you approach the woman looks up and gives you a slight smile. “So, you are number Ten? You’re younger than any of the others I’ve met. Come, sit down, I bet you have a few questions.”

What questions do you have?

>What’s going on?

>Who was the creepy guy on the phone?

>Why was I selected? Whatever that means.

>write in.
>>
>>162373
>Why was I selected? Whatever that means.
>>
You sit down and ponder your first question. “OK, why was I selected?”

Her expression changes she looks more engaged than before you sat down. “Hmm, they don’t normally ask that question first. Ok, Ten I can’t lie to you so, to be honest I don’t really know why he chooses who he does. But I can tell you that you are not the first number Ten. Such a nice guy, shame he had no ambition.”

She sighs and looks off in the distance. “So much potential, shame. But, back to you, the new number Ten. Tell me, what is your name? Then we can get back to the questions.”

>Tell her your real name

>Make up some code name

>Tell her your co-workers name.

>Avoid telling her your name completely

>Ask another question.
>>
>>162419
>Tell her your real name
>>
>>162424
Second
>>
You think about telling her a code name but decide on telling her your actual name instead.

“My name is Marc.”

She looks at you in slight surprise that is quickly replaced by a grin. “The previous Number ten never gave me his so easily. You seem so trusting Marc, that’s great. It means I can trust you too.” She picks at the rose. Her voice so alluring. “Now Marc, I need you to do something for me. A favour, I’ll be sure to repay you.”

You feel so relaxed, listening to every word that flows from her lips. You look deep into her eyes, it feels like you could stare into them forever. “Sure, Anything.”

You are not definite if you really wanted to say that or not.

She smiles that pretty smile at you again. “OK, I need you to-“

Before she could finish her sentence a waiter knocks into the table. Jarring you out of that weird trance you were in. There is another ping that comes from your phone. You look down and skim the message.

Leave.

You don’t see who it’s from and you’re not sure if you should or not.

What do you do?

>Make an excuse and leave.

>Stay, she doesn’t seem so bad. You are having a wonderful time anyway.

>Tell her about the message.
>>
>>162419
>Ask another question.
>>
>>162466
>>
>>162466
>Tell her about the message.
>>
>>162471
Second
>>
>>162466
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Rolling to see what you do.
>>
Looks like your staying.
>>
You look up from your phone. And notice Number 2 angrily berating the waiter. She looks a lot more pissed than she should be in this situation.

You wait patiently for her to finish her lecture before you show her the message.

Once she finishes she turns back to you and gives you a Reassuring smile. “OK, where were we?”

You pull up your phone. “Actually I think you might want to see this.”

She takes the phone off you. Her smile is replaced by a grimace but it swiftly returns.
She looks back into your eyes and hands you your phone. “Just ignore it, it’s nothing to worry about.”

As soon as she starts to talk again you feel that euphoric feeling return.

She continues. “Now, do you remember that favor you were going to do for me?”

You nod.

She smiles wider and you feel another wash of pleasure and relaxation come over you. “Good, I need you to find me a missing person, the details will be sent to your phone. If you do this for me I’ll reward you generously.”

You nod once again, this feeling leaves you speechless.

“Good. I’ll be seeing you later then. Bye, bye.” She gives you a little wave and leaves the table. You can’t keep your eye off of her tall curvy body swaying side to side as she exits the restaurant.

Once she is out of sight you snap back out of the trance again and notice that you have been here a lot longer than you have originally thought. You scan the table and notice dessert on the table, strange.

As you stand to leave the waiter reappears. “Sir, you still need to pay for the meal.”

You suddenly realize that you in fact do need to pay for the meal. You promised Number Two. “Yeah, sure.”

You place a few notes on the table and the waiter happily accepts. You’re not sure how much you gave him but he looks chipper about it.

You exit the restaurant. And look at your phone. Noticing another few messages.

Why aren’t you leaving?

Get out of there.

Weird you don’t remember getting those messages.

You check for the information on the missing person. Opening a doc file you find on your phone, a picture of a gaunt faced greasy looking man pops onto your screen. With some text underneath. Find him for me and you won’t regret it. His name is Joseph Terrance.

You must find him, this Joseph Terrance. For number two. But then that could wait I still need some answers and whomever was messaging me might know.

What will you do?

>Find Joe Terrance in the yellow pages

>Find Joe Terrance online

>Ask around for Joe Terrance

>Or maybe that messenger knows where Joe Terrance is, along with some other answers.
>>
>>162568
>Or maybe that messenger knows where Joe Terrance is, along with some other answers.
>>
>>162585
Second
>>
>>162568
Find Joe Terrance online
>>
You pace back and forth. Joe Terrance, I can find him, but I’ll need help. Maybe the messenger will know. You begin searching around in your phone for a message option and soon find it. You reply to the last message they had sent.

Sorry about that, I just really needed some answers. What was that all about anyway?

A few Seconds later you receive a message back. It was nothing, head to the park and we can talk. Come alone.

You close your phone. Thinking why he would think you are with someone, May be he thinks you would be with Two. You want to be but she left, feeling the sensation of emptiness in your gut you head off to the park.

A short walk later you arrive, the benefits of living in the suburb you guess.

Strolling through the park you notice a man sitting on a bench, he waves you over. You approach slowly. Taking a good look at him before you get to the bench. He is easily in his late twenties, bigger than you too, looks like he works out. As you reach the bench, he moves over, motioning for you to sit.

He clasps his hands together and sighs. “You should have left Ten. Why didn’t you leave?”

You sit and think.

>Tell him the truth.

>lie to him.

>Ask your own question. Write in.
>>
>>162656
>Ask your own question. Write in.
"Why would I leave Two? She's so kind and beautiful.... Her smile is so alluring I could listen to her talk all day....."
>>
>>162656
>Tell him the truth
>>
>>162687
This
>>
>>162737
>>
>>162739
wot?
>>
Cupping your hands to your face you ask the only question that matters. “Why would I leave Two? She’s so kind and beautiful… Her smile is so alluring I could listen to her talk all day...”
You don’t notice as the man next to you stands. Lolling your head backwards as you smile into the sky.

Wow, what? Why does your face hurt? Why are you on the floor? Before you can orientate yourself you feel hands grab your coat and lift you to your feet.

As your vision comes to, the man is standing right in front of you with his phone light shining into your eyes. He speaks, the question comes hard and fast almost like a second punch to the face.

“Who is Two?”

You think for a second. Who is Two? Is she your girlfriend? A family member? Your wife?
You reply, uncertain of your answer. “I- I don’t know.”

He releases you from his grip. “Listen Ten, and listen good. You’ve only got a few seconds. This thing you have been dragged into it revolves around something coming something that will change the world for the worst. Remember Five and One are your allies. When you finally comedown you can rely on them. They will help you. Remember that Five told you that Joe Terrance is living at 48 Stone Street in Bedworth. He also gave you the map to follow on your phone also.”

He releases you, dropping to the ground you finally realise who Two is. She is the most beautiful woman you have ever seen and you would do anything for her.

You sit up and look around. Why are you in a park again? Oh, right you spoke to five and he told you exactly where Joe Terrance is, that means you can trust him right? You stand and dust yourself off. Checking your phone you locate the directions to Joe Terrance.
What do you do?

>Tell Two that Five helped you, and that you are on your way to find Joe. Then head home to get your car.

>Head home and get your car. You have to find Joe Terrance.

>Forget the car that will take too long. Find a bus and get to Joe as soon as you can.
>>
>>162778
>Head home and get your car. You have to find Joe Terrance.
>>
You put your phone back into your pocket and walk home to get your car. You think about what Two could possibly want Joe Terrance for. Maybe she wants to help him, she is so nice like that. Willing to help anyone in trouble. Like you before you met her, you were so confused and had no direction in your life. Then she cleared it all up for you, telling you what you needed to do. It’s nice having direction in your life.

You arrive home and jump in your car. Placing your new phone onto a stand so you can follow the directions while you drive. Pulling out of the car park, you turn on the radio.

Again, that soft, enchanting voice enters your mind. “Well done Marc, you are way better than any other man I’ve ever had before.” You continue to listen to her wondrous words of encouragement as you drive to Joe Terrance. You reach the destination too soon for your liking, it means that you will have to stop listening to Two. Why does everything you do tear you away from her? But finding Joe Terrance won’t. You bring her Joe Terrance and you will be back with her for sure. You can feel it, you know it.

You leave the radio on as you step out the car. Still trying to listen to her faint luxurious words. You walk up the steps to Joe Terrance’s house. As you contemplate what you should do.

>Trick him into coming with you.

>Get him by any means necessary. She won’t mind if he is hurt right?

>Sneak in and kidnap him. You don’t want to draw unwanted attention to Two.
>>
>>162975
>Trick him into coming with you.
>>
Reaching the top of the steps you have come to a decision. You will trick him into coming with you. You will tell him that your car has broken down and that you need help jump starting it. That should work.

Knocking on his door, you straighten yourself out and brush of some left over dirt from your coat. A few minutes later the door opens. There he is Joe Terrance standing before you, now you just need to trick him into your car.

You smile, he doesn’t. You stare at him for a few seconds before coming to your senses. You notice that he looks nervous, what for? You can’t tell. “Hello, I’m sorry to bother you but unfortunately my car has broken down. Would you mind helping me jump start it?”

He looks you up and down. A worried expression on his face. It takes him a while to answer. It’s unbearable you just want to drag him to your car and get back to Two as soon as you can.

Finally he speaks up. “Sorry, what? Sir do you know what time it is? It’s like three in the morning. Are you Drunk or high? Either way I don’t care and I’m sorry but I can help you with your car.”

This is annoying. Why doesn’t he listen and help like Two does. Why is he so distrusting. You’re not high or drunk you are perfectly fine. You ball up your hands into fists. So frustrating. Maybe it’s best if I do drag him to the car now? Or maybe I should calm down for Twos sake and try to get into his house.

>Screw it. Drag him to your car. You need to see Two again, now!

>Only a few more minutes. I just need to get into his house, and then I can get him to come with me easily.

>Write in.
>>
>>163113
>Only a few more minutes. I just need to get into his house, and then I can get him to come with me easily.
>>
>>163113
Tell him ill give him a handjob if he gets in the car
>>
>>163113
how did we not know it was 3AM?
>>
Sorry guys I got distracted. If anyone really cares about this quest I'll continue it tomorrow around 16:00 UTC.
>>
>>162174
Cark?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.