[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LoveQuest: Day 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: arizona.png (358KB, 618x480px) Image search: [Google]
arizona.png
358KB, 618x480px
In the far away land of Arizona... In the year 2035.... something incredible is happening...

The Pheonix is rising from the ashes and our young heroes, fresh out of Highschool, now face an even greater threat. College!
Meanwhile something else, perhaps even more sinister, is brewing deep in the heart of the lonely town of Pheonix, Arizona.
>>
>>1597063
Freeze up (heh) before looking at the snowgirl.
>"U-um, are they silver? I think I might've seen them..."
Gulp.

Study combat desu
>>
>>1602167
>"Firstly have you ever considered talking to dad? I don't think he hates you but you seem just as clingy as him so maybe reconsider that? and I feel like he'd be against this whole shadow organization thing as well. I kinda am too. I've had to deal with these kind of groups and they've never seemed good. They always end up suffering from moral decay which leads to some annoying evil organization that heroes have to go deal with. Also it was obvious you were my mother. Anyways maybe I should stick around and see about this whole shadow organization if you want to get back together with dad that would help plus I don't think he would be opposed to it. He seemed to genuinely miss you. And do you mind telling me when I'll, ya know,hit maturity? Like my wings? and my spit is still kind of...yeah."

>"And dad doesn't hate you. I think he'd like to bury the hatchet if you two talked things out and yes there's a girl."

Study combat and try to follow my mom.
>>
>>1602167
Recieving such amounds of knowledge is rather draining for the mind.
>>
>>1605322
Hm.
I'll just take the card for now.
Maybe ask where I can meet her again when I want to.

I need to head back to school and meet nadia.
It's about time I told her what I wanted to do.
>>
File: pheonix.png (34KB, 1338x1338px) Image search: [Google]
pheonix.png
34KB, 1338x1338px
<Dusk of the Dead settles in.>

>>1597087 <Josh> <Study +1: Bachelor's Marksmanship B to A> <You just eaned your Bachelor's Degree in Marksmanship! With it you get: +4 Psychic, x2 HP and 2 Combat Abilities!> <Rolled 19>
While the four of them bicker, you dash away, shimmy on down the motel steps and hop to the curb. Expertly and with gusto! You run sas fast as your legs can carry you in the opposite direction! 1 block, 3 blocks... turn corner... 7 blocks... *pant* *pant*... turn another corner... okay... *huff* *puff*... you think you've lost them... and you find a coffee shop! It's called Ice Cream Makers! They sever coffee and food and everything along with ice cream! What divine providence! As you walk in you get strange looks (your still wearing your mask) from a mother and her son leaving the shop heading down the street. You wipe a blue feather off the stool in front of you and sit at the counter. "I'll have a coffee!" You say cheerily. The female bartender looks at you and the mask you have on, then looks at the setting sun outside the window. "Long night ahead, eh sugah? What kind of cofffee you want? Lotsa sweet sweet sugah and cream? Or hot and black?"

Your coffee choices:
< Gushy Creamy White - 5gp > < Salty Latin Choco-caramel - 5gp > < Black and Hot - 5gp > < Something Special! - 10gp >

>>1597187 <Baron> <Study +1: Master's Combat F to D> <Rolled 18>
You duck under the desk, softly and silently. Big desk. Big enough to fit you and your enormous meat cleaver. You adjues the Emil Mask keepsake on your face nervously. You peer from under the desk. You see the Yellow king walks forward to the desk and hear scuffling as he examines items on the desk. He breathes oddly. Kind of a raspy gurgle. He steps over to the other side of the desk.

... "These jars... are perfect... yesss.... I don't know how it's possible... but this compound has been altered in such a way that it can now effect humans and not just animalsss!" The secretary walks and says to the yellow robed man "The outbreak was contained. It's now dusk of the dead over at pheonix university." She points out the window overlooking the city. You see the sun setting over old Pheonix University. The secretary continues "The new Dean Nadia apparently handled the situation quite well." Silence falls for a few moments. The man in the yellow hat speaks "I thought we instituted that idiot komo to being dean. She doesnt even have a degree! Who is this Nadia? ... we can't have a repeat of New Mexico.... oh well it matters not. It can stay contained for now and we'll use these jars for the future. Where's the chef?" "He uh... should be in theis ooffice?" She looks around. "... Where is he?"
>>
>>1597227 <Nemika> <Study +1: Bachelor's Chemistry D to C>
".. oh how big is it? It's pretty massive! ANd with your golden one we'll be able to amplify it!" The dragon continues "White, blue, gold and black? Those are some of my favorite colors too! I hope you like my lair! We'll have to redecorate with your colors to celebrate!"

You and the dragon arrive at the lair. You dismount him and look around. It certainly is warm inside the lair! Thats very good for a kobold like you! Certainly is cold outside! An inanimate army of snow men and snow women stand watch outside. Ice walkers! As you walk you see a living male snowman and a living female snowman chatting it up at the inner cave mouth, overlooking the labyrinth. They certainly are cute! One's got a little Blue hat and one's got a little pink hat! Wait... the one in blue looks familiar... "Ah!" Says the dragon " Good to see another snowman came to life! i've been trying to animate them with alchemy and only succeeded once so far! Er.. twice now, I guess! All those snowmen outside are failed attempts... I wanted a kigdom of Snow men and women to rule over and not be so lonely with."

He shows you around the labrynth. All the secret entrances and shortcuts. All the gems and treasure! ... He's got so many different kinds! Finally you make it to the center where he has a humongous pile of real gold to lay and sleep on! "You... uh can sleep there if you like... I uh...don't mind... gee I've never had a Kobold before. I dont know what to do. What would you like?"

You can also see an immense dragon sized alchemy set next to the pile. It has a small blank spot just big enough for you place your stone to gold set!
>>
>>1597243
>>1597300
>>1597303
>>1597446
>>1601516
>>1607885 <Nadia> <Study +1: Bachelor's Psychology D to C> <Dubs> <Rolled 15>

< You plant water and nurture the seeds of 4 raspberries and 2 grapes in the Pheonix University Botanical Greenhouse. 1/4 Grown >

You make your bold anouncement to the students and the seven teachers present. Some students have already returned to there dormitries or left for the bus stop to go hiome after such a harrowing experience. But the ones that remain dutifully do as you instruct them. At leat to the best of their ability. It looks as though they are having trouble. Especially since the Arcane teacher would appear to be missing. Also the effects of the raspberries are starting to take hold. Rather intensely. You chase after Komo before you can loose track of her! You fin her (Bottomless) walking through some sprinklers downtown. Her shirt is looking quite weat now, she has undone her collar and taken off her tie. "Fruits?" She says after your question. "Fruits that way" She points out of downtown, to the west. "Komo use some of these fruits. Fruits good... you not looking so well. You eat too many? Komo eat to many once. Big event. Komo enjoy." She pats you on the shoulder and continues on her journey through downtown in he wet white business shirt with only 3 buttons fastened.

You dash off in the drection she pointed and... there! There it is!

< New Location unlocked! The Red Light District! >

Wow. This place is immense! As big as downtown! And just as shiny. Maybe even shinier. All sorts of shops, stores, apartments, love hotels, marts, and bizarre buildings you cant identify. Tehy're all lit up by flashing neon red lights! It's beautiful. You wonder what these places sell! Before your able to exit downtown and enter the red light district you run into... Az! He's coming out of Ice Cream Makers with his mother. Huh, Weird. Ice cream makers is right smack dab in between downtown and the red light district. You wonder why.
>>
>>1597389
>>1597422
>>1597835
>>1605322 <Az> <Study +1: Master's Combat C to B> <Double Dubs>
... She pats you on the head as you two leave Icecream Makers. You and your mother talk a little outside. "Oh my little, Az. So young. So innocent. Your only 19 years old. You have yet to even begin to see what the world is truly made of. Come back to me about that kinda advice when you 1000, hmmmm?" She kisses you on the forhead. You feel warm. "... as for when you'll mature..." SHe looks you over very closely. "I'd say it looks like you'll come do any day now. You hoard power quite well... and... is that the scent of another dragon I smell on you? You been seeing any other dragons besides your sweet dear old mother?" She winks at you. " The more time you spend with our kind the more you will mature, I find. But it looks like your on you way, anyway. I'm so proud of you. Your blossoming into such a fine young man. I can't wait to make more.... I will take your first advice, though. Contact your dear sweet hunk of a father and talk him into seeing me. I love you son... please... come visit when you can... toodles!" She wiggles her fingers at you and swaggers down towards the tower.

You look at the card in your hand and decide it's finally time to tell Nadia everything. Full disclosure. She reminds you so much of...

Your eyes start to mist with acid and a single tear whelms. "Az! Hey Az!" W-what? Who's calling to you? It can't be! It sounds like Alee-

Oh it's Nadia! And she's walking right towards you! You embrace her in a warm hug! Boy she's really warm right now! Does she have a fever? Your tears fade away in the heat.

>>1597727 <Glam> <Study +1: Docterate Diplomacy F to D>

12:30 p.m. hits. Friday, November 22, 1963. The gentle breeze from the southeast feels nice on your slavbear fur and it ruffles in the breeze. The Morning Star looks down at you. He says nothing and looks deep into your eyes. Neither smiling or frowning. 12:31pm hits.
Silence. You look behind you in shock. What? There the president still rides in his car waving to the crowd. As happy as ever. What the fuck? WHat haapened? The Morning Star walks over to you and strokes your head softly. Your mind fills with a rush of serenity...

<Study +1: Docterate Diplomacy D to C>

A man emerges from the shadows behind a nearby tree. He looks quite old and is dreesed in a black suit and tie. He smokes a single cigarette. He looks directly at you. "Who are you?" He asks in raspy gurgling voice, holding his cigerrete aloft. Some birds chirp in the distance.
>>
>>1597782
>>1601495 <Ko> <Study +1: Master's Arcane D to C>
<You nurture and help the plants in the Pheonix University Botanical Greenhouse! You even apply some extra magical umph! And sprinkly some fairy dust! The plants growing there now gain special attributes! 2/4 Special Grown> <No roll. -100mp>

... To-ma goes silent, for a second, when you ask him about the blue beattle hive. "Well... they just have a tendencey to... swarm. Also when they do swarm it can be tough to get fairys out. We've been able to rescue all males unharmed. But every single female fairy just... disappears! We never see them again. We've sent in fairy to find them in the past but to no avail, so far. They really swarm when you try to get past!" To-ma looks down uncomfortably.

... You see the frat boys and spring into action! Super Sentai Ko-ma and To-ma to the rescue! Your sure you'd be Pink Ranger and he'd be... Red ranger? Anyway you burst into the secene and cast a huge growth spell!

<No roll, -100mp>

The grass grows, to what looks like, three stories high! They apear to be utterly tangled up in it... they're drunk and tired so they arent putting up much of a fight. To-ma unlocks the fairy cage and out comes a beautiful radiant fairy! A nice blue radiance! "Oh, thank you soo much!" She hugs the both you extra tightly. You can see To-ma get little conformatable. This woman has... quite genrous proportions for a fairy. Must be what caught the frat boys' interest. "I thought i'd end up a frat boy slave there for a second! Too many of use are getting enslaved and taken away these days! This is fairy persecution! Us fairys have gotta stick together!" She hugs even tighter and starts to sniffle. To-ma coughs nervously. "What could I ever do to repay you two?" She lets go and looks you in the eyes.
>>
>>1597782 <Suuc> <Study +1: Bachelor's Reconnaissance D to C>
... What's this... the door... it's locked! Your locked in the school with he zombies and this crazy nutter butter of a girl! You look through the window and bang on the door. You can see what's left of the students gathered with the dean and teachers. But they're all too far away to hear you! "Well." You hear behind you and as you begin to sweat. "unreasonbly superstitious am I? I'll have you know I've beaten zombies from New Mexico (before graduation day happened) all the way to california. I'm an expert at the this and I can show you to." She reaches into her cleavage and pulls out a viles and waves it in front of your face. "This! I've examined it whith my alchemy set and determined the chefs (or someone) put fetid zombie racoon sludge into the soup! Apparently it's quite tasty to! Ive been keeping this safe in my blouse." She ponts at her chest and then looks at you. "also keeps the specimen perverved and warm."

She looks around the school. It's dark now, as dusk settles in. She reaches into her backpack and icely picks out a a very odd looking axe. She then haughtily tosses it to you and says "So what's it going to be. Help kill all these zombies?" She gets real close to you again "Or escape? ... I think the Dean has a spare key in her office. We might be able to get there and use it to leave. Or... do you have something else in mind?" She moves in even closer. "... to keep up morale?"
>>
>>1598118
>>1598156 <Daka> <Study +1: Bachelor's Arcane D to c> <Rolled 5>
You dart down the halway. The sun is setting and things are getting even darker, now. The power in the school went out a long time ago. Maybe it can be turned back on or fixed? You turn a corner and find twenty students gathered around a corpse feasting. They don't seem to notice as you aproach to examine if the body is the Arcane teacher. It's not. Just some poor unlucky student. You see a glowing light at the other end of the hallway. Its The demon swaggering down the halway towards you. She's still quite naked! She draging a a single burnt zomibe behind her. She sees you and perks up. "T-there you are! I've been looking all over for you! Had to fry a cuple zombies, too!" She lets go of the burnt husk of a zombie and holds out her harms to emprace you. Before she's able to hug you, you stop her and remind her how... flammable you flesh is. You point at the kiss branding on your cheek. She decided to give you a hearty pat on the shoulder instead. The pat hurts and your shoulder begins to smolder.

You two search for the Archmage Arcane Teacher. The school appears to be on lockdown now. No one getting in or out. This makes the job a bit easier, since that means he can't have left. You find him in the library and he's standing next to a stairwell in the wall. Strange you dont remeber a stairwell being here before in the library. He looks up at you "Ah! I knew i could count on you! Kindred spirits! And you have brought such a... lovely companion with! I could tell when I first met you, we were to become best friends!" He pats out the smoke on your shoulder. "Good boy! Good boy! .. and good girl!" He turns to the lady demon. " You remind me of the dean. We summoned her special to be the caretaker of this school and prevent any meddling family friendly goddes from interfering." He looks at a small statue of a kitsune beside you and scowls.

"Before we get to the 9th subject" He points at the stairwell "... a test!" He prodeuces a lantern from his robe. "Light it with blue fire, please." He hands it to you.
>>
>>1602233 <Jack> <Study +1: Associate Combat B to A> <You just eaned your Associate Degree in Combat! With it you get: +4 Melee, x2 HP and 2 Combat Abilities!> <Double Dubs>
"Silver dragon? Why yes." She points "He's right behind you." You turn around and see the immense silver dragon from earlier and your old kobold companion. The dragon looks down at you curiously. "Wow" He says. "I can't believe I got anothter one to live with alchemy. I wonder... are you sensitive to the cold as well... hmmmm..." He strides off and guides your old kobold compatriot through the labyrinth. Your quite realived to hear there voices grow distant and fade. Wewf.

"Is that the dragon you spoke of? Your snowy companion asks. "Were you born of his alchemy? ... Probably not because you can handle the cold out there. I cannot and I'm his creation. Who made you? Can you help me stomach cold so I can go and see places outside?" She takes your hand and squeezes. "Wanna go out for some ice cream?"
>>
>>1615420
>Reveal myself.
"I am the chef."
>>
>>1615431
"W0t? Eh fuck it." Dakada looked at the lantern then took it from the archmage

"Oh before we head into doom and death what is your preferred name, It's uhm kind of rude to ask someone out before getting to know their name"
>>
>>1615425
...this is not the outcome I wanted but okay.
Back away from Morning Star and ignore the patting sensation.
Find the women I summoned on the first thread or whatever. Get them to send me back to the present.
Turn to the stranger and brush him off, saying "don't know, don't care."
>>
>>1615455
"Oh right you have a true name going for you....Uhh I'll call you Maisy for now. NOW COME MAISY INTO THE DARKNESS!!!!" Dakada descended into the dark stairwell without a light source only THE BOOK and whatever he had in his pockets.
>>
>>1615432
He slowly chuckles before looking at the snow women.
>"I told you, I used to be human. I became this through, well, let's say a certain masked man turned me to this at my asking. I can not exactly do what he used to do. But, you know, how DOES the cold feel to you? What about heat, hunger, thirst, the list goes on. HOW did he even make you?...Also, I guess you answered my food question with the ice cream bit, but I DO kinda own one of the bigger ice cream places. If we can figure out WHAT happened to make you, well, bam. All you can eat! I guess."
Study Arcane now.
>>
>>1615425
Talk to nadia.
After that I'll go talk to komo.
Maybe try to get her to join my club.
Get answers also
>>
Rolled 11 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>1615422
Well, it was a huge surprise. The lair was so wonderful, it was full of wonders. But it was a bit big, of course someone would feel lonely. "Hmm well... I just bought this baby here" Nemika said, placing her stone to gold set on the blank spot "Why don't we do some alchemy! For example uuuh... What did you need the root for? Should we make more snowmen? If you can teach me, with this set and working in a pair we should be able to animate things better! We can make... Our little owe village! A kingdom! Woo!".

Nemika takes her hat off, searching inside of it. It appears that the hat is capable of storing things! Maybe a whole person! It was no ordinary hat, and from it Nemika pulled out all of the ingredients that the alchemy set had: cider root, felix wisker, pheonix feather, lovely chocolate, ferret fur, shiny lady bug, moon dew, spanish fly and... sexy underwear? Huh. Well she knew what to do with it anyway.
She placed them all in front of her alchemy set. She adjusted her glasses and looked at Kemek "Are you rrrrready... For some SCIENCE? I KNOW I AM!".

Active: The overly excited kobold alchemizes with the dragon
Passive: the books, the books...
>>
>>1615420
Josh looks at the counter a bit before staring the women right in her eyes with a thousand yard stare. "30% coffee, 10% creamer, and 60% sugar." Put a wad of cash on the counter.
>>
>>1615611
Also I'll head back into ice cream makers.
Ask them if their food has any weird effects.
Like say, chocolate.

Feel weird after that shake
>>
>>1615430
Active:
>John catches the axe and stares at it for a moment before realizing she was getting closer. He puts a hand on Muffy's shoulder as she moves closer and pushes some distance between them, "Quit joking around, this is hardly the time or the place..." He looks again at the blonde lady, seeing her unorthodox methods in dealing with situations, John was able to deduce she was a complete idiot or she knew her stuff... she keeps unknown substances hidden between her bosom for gods' sake... his guess was the former. He looked at his axe and put it in his back right pocket, figuring he'll need it later. John sighed and turned his head to look down the hallway. "We're going to the Dean's office and getting that key... I don't want to be in here longer than I have to. In the meantime you can do whatever you want with the zombies on the way." John pats her shoulder and starts walking don the hallway.
Passive:
>John studies Reconnaissance
>>
>>1618065
I should also swing by looking for an alchemy shop.
I want to ask them if they can do anything to boost my sword.
Some healing potions would be nice too.
>>
a
>>
>>1615424

Shopping in the Red Light District!
Buying me some shit!
After that, having arranged a meeting, I shall take some more time in the temple!

Opening a box from the box shop is another thing to do...
>>
>>1622911

I should eat my sundae too... its been about... half a day, I think?
I mean...
What could go wrong?
It's just that it's close by to the shop where there are fruits that make you change. And Heck, Komo even TOLD me what bananas do.

But that's just me jumping to a conclusion!
Surely nothing bad will happen, here, in the temple of a fertility goddess.
>>
>>1622999

Furthermore, Study more Psi.
Put... THE MACHINE! to use, by making it work the fruits.
If possible, also use the book of fertility on the soil and plants.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1623086

Obligatory roll.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.