[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LoveQuest: Day 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 9

File: arizona.png (358KB, 618x480px) Image search: [Google]
arizona.png
358KB, 618x480px
In the far away land of Arizona... In the year 2035.... something incredible is happening...

The Pheonix is rising from the ashes and our young heroes, fresh out of Highschool, now face an even greater threat. College!
Meanwhile something else, perhaps more sinister, is brewing deep in the heart of the lonely town of Pheonix, Arizona.
>>
File: pheonix.png (34KB, 1338x1338px) Image search: [Google]
pheonix.png
34KB, 1338x1338px
<Day 2 of LoveQuest officially begins>

>>1492251
>>1492331
>>1492355 Josh
<Study +1: Associate Marksmanship B to B+> <dubs>
>>1492260
>>1492345
>>1492370
>>1492445 Jack
<Work +1: Ice Cream Makers Delivery +20gp, 6/12 to next raise and event>
>>1492425 Worm
<Study +1: Reconnaissance Math D to D+> <Rolled 2>
The Good (The Archeon Worm), The Bad (The Masked Man) and the Ugly (The Abonimble Snowman) stand off for what feels like an hour with the sword inbetween them. In the end... no one makes a move. The three forgive each other's haste and the stand-still breaks as all three head off to their separate destinations. Some seeking blood of the not so innocent, some seeking asylum for themselves/loved ones and some simply looking for a good fight. No one's going to die. Not at this hour at least. Khorne the blood god looks at his scene in displeasure. Aleera the Godess of Peace and the Old World breaths a sigh of relief.

Josh's wound is mercifully cealed with ice and he heads into his apartment. His sister is now joyful. But his mind is still burdened. There's a price on his head. And Next time there might not be angel to save him or his sister. He raises his trusty shotgun to his chest (the only possesion he was able to save from New Mexico) and with his other hand he leads his loving sister into the apartment. What will it take to find peace for the masked man?

... Jack walks away. After the dust settles you find youself still a snowman in spirng in Arizona on a hot sunny morning. Time to deliver icecream!

Worm leaves downtown. Satisfied and confident that the innocent have been protected. You go back to Pheonix university to find another fight! On campus you find a man in a bizarre white grinning mask swinging an immense cleaver down onto a deer!

>>1492282 Yellow
<Study +1: Associate Marksmanship A to A+> <You just eaned you Associates degree in Marksmanship! With it you get: +4 Ranged, +1 Distance, 2 Combat Moves!>
"Oh I'm sorry my love. I've been sent by the powers that be, to stop someone in this very house" She motions all around "Who threatens to usurp the balance. I'm afraid Aleera didn't give me much more information then that. But I trust her judgment. Or at least I trust that whatever threatens the balance here won't be missed much."

>>1492300 Nadia
<Work +1: General University Desk Help +20gp, 11/12 to next raise and event> <dubs> <Rolled 11>
Komo perks up. "Yes! Yes! If you could find a man for Komo to raise a family with, this would be divine! Someone very fertile! I try to make babies with other girls..." Komo shakes her head slowly "But it not work! Not yet at least. Maybe some way of making babies with other girls I not no know of? Komo will be best mother! Always want since graduate highschool!"
>>
>>1492332 Az
<Study +1: Associate Arcane A to A+> <You just eaned you Associates Degree in Arcane! With it you get: +4 Magic, x2 MP, 2 Spells!>
In the Katanas you see... no reflection. "Oh I don't plan on doing much sleeping." She says. "I just want to lie down with you and get comfortable." She withdraws her hand from behind your head and swaggers to the oposite wall where you see 2 large wooden doors. She pushes them open and reveals a luxurious king sized bed with blankets that must at least have a thread count of 2000! She lies down on top of the bed and beckons you forward with her finger, you stand errect and begin to sweat. "C'mon." She says "Just lie with me. We don't even have to do anything. I just want listen to your heart beat while I decompress. No one will know besides you... and me... and any gods that maybe watching..."

>>1492341 Ko
<Study +1: Associate Arcane A to A+> <You just eaned you Associates Degree in Arcane! With it you get: +4 Magic, x2 MP, 2 Spells!> <Rolled 12>
To-mo turns completely red at this close contact and sweet talk! As you get closer to him you feel something... jab you around you midriff. To-mo says "A-ah s-sure! Anything for you!" He thinks flusteringly for a moment "Uh... there's an old tailor in town... they might have the s-swimwear you seek... as for games or physiology..." You feel the jabbing on you abdomen sharpen "We could... splash around... or drink some honey moon dew... or do... other t-things..."

>>1492353 Erika
<Study +1: Associate Reconnaissance D to D+>
You lie in the sunny sunny grass. The sun on this day couldn't feel better. You give out a content pur and stretch as a shadow starts to creep over you. A young man in the school uniform peers down at you. After a moment of awkward silence the young man speaks. "Pardon miss. Are you a... cat?"

>>1492477 Haq
<Study +1: Civil Engineering B to B+> <dubs>
"Ah good." She lowers her sword and extends out her other hand to shake yours. "Hi! I'm named Brienne! I'm a bit of a protector of this plane of existance. Sent specifically to find a particular goddess. What do they call you? Seen any goddesses lately?"
>>
>>1493263 Glam
<Study +1: Bachelor's Diplomacy F to D->
The Morning Star takes your hand with his and pats you with his other hand. "I sense great power and potential in you, Glam. Together I feel we can vanquish all evil. It will be tough, though." He looks into your eyes and his golden ruffled hair glitters in the sun. "If she won't hear us out." He motions up. "Perhaps you can convince someone else with your words. Someone who protects the world with a sword." He looks at the 3 behind you. "I'm ready. Let us go." You feel the world change again.

This time your in a room of white marble. Pillars everywhere. You see a man with a golden leafy crown with 12 others, all looking at a map and papers. "Brutus." Says the man with the crown. "I disagree we must continue to expand our empire for as long as the Gods allow us."

Morning star hands you a fine gold tinted dagger and says "I think you know what to do."

<You Aquire: ??? Dagger>

>>1493473 Baron
<Study +1: Associate History B to B+> <Rolled 18>
With one fell swoop you lift your massive cleaver and send it crashing down on the distracted deer. She cries out as you bring it down through her back and into her ribcage, The deer spatters blood everywhere and ceases it's feast on the squirrel carcass. <Deer Rolled 9> It tries feebly to crawl away from you. It has a hard time gaining traction on it's wobily legs under the massive weight of the now stuck cleaver.
>>
>>1570524

My career is just going one way. Up!

L-lewd.
As expected, blush haaaard.
"I... I could try? Trying finding someone, that is. T-though..."
Take out the basket.
"Can you give me a bit more info on these ones?"
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1570524
LOOK FOR BLOOD in Downtown.
Keep doing le Ice Cream job
>>
>>1570541
...shit um.
Looks like I got to make a decision.
Turn to Morning Star and whisper, "Uh, who do I...you know, stab?"
>>
>>1570533
Study combat

>"Gods? I'll have to apologize and say no then. If the gods are watching there's one who I'd rather not see. I couldn't stand to break her heart."
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>1570541
>Bring the cleaver down upon the deer again.
>>
Dakada looks for school, He is very lost roght now
>>
>>1570533
Ko-ma nods, "Going to go pick out a swimsuit with you sounds like a great idea! It is a classic situation in which the protag is put under pressure while having to see their girl pal dressed in all sorts of get ups!" Ko-ma pulls away from To-ma and gives a little girlish squeal whole looking excited.
"This is just like in one of my animes! Come on. I'm sure the Tailor has a whole bunch of outfits and I'm just itching to try them all on and show off to you." She says as she takes To-ma's hand and ignores his boner before heading off in whatever direction. Hopefully, To-ma points Ko-ma in the right direction.

Ko-ma takes To-ma to the Tailors place to look for a Swimsuit: in simple terms.
>>
>>1570748
I use my Passive turn for more Arcane
>>
>>1570501
A brand new town, a brand new adventure! Books -and possibly, love?- await Nemika Strega, the female kobold who was... Slightly late to enroll, and is not majoring in Chemistry! This little kobold is short, full of white scales and with big round red eyes adorned with even bigger round glasses. She wears a witch hat, wherever she goes!

Nemika is a bit insecure to what to do. She is new in town, so she decides to take a trip around town, looking for an alchemy shop that would suit her needs for... SCIENCE!!! Hopefully she'll make science friends on the way.

Passive: hittin them science bookz
Active: searching for an alchemy shop
>>
>>1570524
Suucamiah Johnson enrolls into Phoenix University.
As the saying goes: father knows best! and his father always wanted him to study.

Passive:
>Johnson studies Reconnaissance
Active:
>Johnson takes a look around the school.
>>
>>1570962
Dakada look for the university to study ARCANE MAGIKS
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>1570567

"Oh right! I... just a second... I got this form... I'm applying for a new club. The 'student council'. If I could get your signature, it would help me getting things started right away."
"Oh, and... if it's not to much to ask, I'd also ask you to join the club too."
>>
>>1570623
Scratch that.
Study combat.

Head to the tower
>>
>>1571282

Lastly, join THIS joker
>>1571622
On his way.
>>
Dakada Studies Arcane magics
>>
pheonix.png
34KB, 1338x1338px
<The Arizona sun reaches it's zenith as High Noon initiates!>

>>1570567
>>1571282
>>1571754 <Nadia> <Work +1: General University Desk Help +30gp, Raise and promotion now!> <A huge promotion is had! You are now the official Assistant Dean! Second only to Dean Komo herself! The Power you now have over the school is incredible! 1/12 to next promotion> <Rolled 7>
>>1570623
>>1571622 <Az> <Study +1: Bachelor's Combat F to D> <Dubs>
Az and Nadia finally find themselves face to face with the mysterious Arizona Pheonix tower rising at the center of town! This thing is immense and reaches up to the clouds! Will it contain Az's mother? Will it contain the highly vaunted strange men? Only venturing forth into it's mysterious innards will tell!

The front appears ungaurded and you see a very petite secretary through the glass doors at a computer. Behind her is a series of elevator shafts.

>>1570572 <Jack> <Work +1: Ice Cream Makers Delivery +20gp, 3/4 to next raise and promotion> <Rolled 20! Critical!>
Jack would appear to have bitten off far more then he could ever hope to chew! Standing right in front of him... (he rubs his eyes to make sure what he's seeing is right) is a... silver dragon next to an alchemy shop! It stands 4 stories tall and reals around to look jack right in the eye. "What do you want. Ice Cream Man?"

>>1570598 <Glam>
<Study +1: Bachelor's Diplomacy D to C>
The Morning Star looks deep into your eyes and softly speaks. "The one with the golden crown." He motions at the table. Brutus says to the one with the golden leafy crown "No. This is unacceptable. You maybe my dearest friend... but we cannot allow you to turn this empire into a dictatorship."

>>1570628 <Baron> <Study +1: Associate Combat B to A> <You just eaned your Associates Degree in Combat! With it you get: +4 Melee, x2 HP, 2 Combat Moves!> <Rolled 17>
The dear is positively splattered! Giant dear chunks fly everywhere! One stray large pice of meat strikes someone behind you! You hear an "oof!" and l0oks to find <Rolled 3> an injured archeon angel! It weilds a mighty sword but appears to have had the wind nocked out of him by the dear chunk!

>>1570735
>>1571128
>>1571984 <Daka> <Study +1: Associate Arcane F to D>
And arcane magicks are found! So many arcane magics be here! You find the head Arcane Archmage teacher cackling maddly at an event down the hallway. He sees students pouring out of the cafeteria... eating each other! "About time this fucking school lightened up!" The Arcane teacher says with a smirk.
>>
>>1570748
>>1570785 <Ko> <Study +1: Bachelor's Combat F to D>
The tailor is quite well stocked! This older gentleman appears to labour all his days and nights tailoring exotic outfits day in and out for fairys! You can also see this old man's tastes are quite... unorthadox! In a straight line he displays his pristine swimsuits!

<Bananorama Surprise - One Piece 20gp> <Frilly Mcgilly Surprise Brackenforth - Two Piece 50gp> <... Gem Studded Surprise String Masterpiece - 3 peace 100gp>

He also says his swimsuits can change size to fit any height, length, girth or measurements!

>>1570946 <Nemika> <Study +1: Associate Chemistry F to D>
She finds the town more then welcoming! Everyone from the bus stop to downtown appears quite chipper and eager to help! Pheonix truly is as magical and scale loving as you heard in the rumors! You even find an alchemy shop next to... A GIANT SILVER DRAGON! And a... snowman talking to the dragon? This place is quite bizzare for a Kobold such as yourself!

>>1570962 <Suuc>
<Study +1: Associate Reconnaissance F to D>
Inside the school Suuc finds rabid students eating each other near the cafeteria. Just passed them he sees a head teacher speaking casually with a new student.
>>
>>1572816
Time to metal gear this shit.
Sneak up to the golden crown guy and S T A B
>>
>>1572816
>"..."
Just slowly enter the alchemy shop.
Passive will be working in me Ice Cream job
>>
>>1572816
Active:
>Investigate why the hell kids are eating each other (when a cafeteria is right next to them, no less)
Passive:
>Study Reconnaissance
>>
>>1572816
Study more combat.
Go to downtown and look for ice cream maker
>>
>>1572816
"FUCK YEAH MAGIC ME UP BRO!!!" Dakada studies more magic and tries to talk up the arch mage
>>
>>1572976

Apparently it's a date.

Learn Psychology for a change.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1572989
BRO DOWN
>>
>>1572816
Nemika was shocked to see a silver dragon right next to the alchemy shop. So huge! And their scales almost matched! Almost.
It appeared that the snowman >>1572882 was entering the alchemy shop as well. She would have chatted with the dragon, but it was just too overwhelming. She waved at it while entering the shop tho.

Active: infiltrate the alchemy shop
Passive: the books
>>
>>1572822
Ko-ma decides to go for something that covers her enough while still showing a bit of skin and considers to buy the Frilly Mcgilly Surprise Brakenforth for 50gp.

This should be suitable for swimming with her friend and enjoying some Fairy Culture in the process but she wants to try it on first hand see if To-ma likes it.

Ko-ma asks the Tailor if she is allowed to try on Swimsuits.

Ko-ma spends her Passive Action on studying more Arcane.
>>
>>1572816
I wave at the angel.
"What brings you here, friend?"
>>
>>1570533
Nyaaaa~~~
Indeed I'm a cat!

Study More!

>>1572816

study!

GO and explore the town!
>>
pheonix.png
34KB, 1338x1338px
<It is now 6pm in Pheonix Arizona. The bright orange sun starts to lower sleepily down towards the spacious mountain scape.>

>>1572833 <Glam> <Study +1: Bachelor's Diplomacy C to B> <Dubs> <Rolled 7>
The Morning Star watches with a slight glint in his eyes and... maybe just a tint of sadness. You aproach the man slowly. He appears to be so distracted by his heated debate he doesnt even notice you... that is until he sees a sudden bulge in his robes and red hot blood pour out from said bulge. He looks at Brutus and says "My... time here done, Brutus." He stands up (dagger still protruding from his back stabing through to his chest) and he looks straight at you. A moment of recognition dawns upon his face and he says "Et tu, Glam?" and he collapses. It looks like the Ides of March will never come. It will stay Feburaury forever.

You feel a soft warm comforting weight on your head as The Morning Star pats you. You mind fills with serenity!
<You gain +1 study! Bachelor's Diplomacy B to A!>

The senate all stands and in a realing commotion. "Julius Ceaser is dead!" Brutus shouts! They all look at you and Brutus asks "Who are you?"

>>1572882 <Jack> <Work +1: Ice Cream Makers Delivery +30gp, Raise and promotion!>
>>1573011 <Nemika> <Study +1: Associate Chemistry D to C> <Dubs>
The Silver Dragon smiles at nemika and says "Oh you cute little thing. Let me know if you ever want to become my patron kobold! You're just the right shade, too! Also..." The dragon reaches into a satchel on it's side "Could you possibly..." The dragon blushes "Go into the alchemy shop and buy me some cider root? I-i'm afraid..." the dragon looks at it's body "I'm just a little too big to fit in the shop. I'll reward you handsomely! Or prettily! Whatever you prefer!" The dragon hands you a small sack of 30 gold coins. "Feel free to keep the change!"

Jack and Nemika enter the shop together. As Jack enters he can feel the dragon scowl at him as he goes throught the door... Wow! This place has absolutely everything! Even golem making supplies for people looking to train in figthting and gain experience! The store keep is a grizzled young woman with an eyepatch. She says "Ahoy! I'm Arrrrrchmage Dekota! And this is my moopy shoop of Harbors!!" She coughs then then adjusts her apron "Aaah" She stutters "You know what I'm just going to speak normaly. This whole pirate alchemy shop shtick just isnt bringing in the customers. I just thought a theme would help, like Banana Slingers... or ice cream Makers. Oh well" She blushes and then holds out her hand to Jack and Nemika. "Names Dekota! What can I do you for?"
>>
>>1572906 <Suuc> <Study +1: Associate Reconnaissance D to C>
There appears to be no logic. They're just... consuming and eating each other! Worse yet, it appears to be spreading like wild fire! You watch students eat this new delicous soup of the day from the cafeteria and then they start chomping down on other as well as the soup! Wow! They sure are hungry! You still see that teacher and student watching these students eat each other. The two of them laugh maniacally.

>>1572976 <Az> <Study +1: Bachelor's Combat D to C>
>>1572995 <Nadia> <Study +1: Associate Psychology F to D>
After stopping at the tower the young blushing couple heads off to Ice Cream Makers! The most happening place in town! For a real live date! They make it inside the building past the bouncer and find all the icecream scooper girls are all busy as heck! So many clients to serve at the dusk time rush hour! A scooper on roller skates rolls up to you (chewing on some gum) and she says "What can I do you for?"

>>1572989
>>1572997 <Daka> <Study +1: Associate Arcane D to C> <Rolled 15>
"Well met lad!" The archmage pats you on the back, glowing with a smile! "It's good to meet another chaotic magic enthusiast! Why.. did you know there's a 9th... chaotic (among other things)... subject... right here in this very school!" He looks around "But I better not be caught talking about that! I wouldnt want Dean Komo to take my head! I'd rather she take my other head if-you-know-what-i-mean-har-har!" What an odd fellow.

"Tell you what lad..." He points at the students eating each other "You help these folks out to make more chaos and I'll... tell you about this 9th subject... in private of course! It's time this town finally meat its fate just like New Mexico! BOOOM! Ha-ha-ha-ha!" He cackles madly. And watches closely for what you do next.

Also you notice a student down the hallway watching all this carnage in repulsed horror.

>>1573078 <Ko> <Study +1: Bachelor's Combat D to C>
Ko aquires more swimsuits an outfits then her little fairy heart can take!

Ko-ma and To-ma are absolutely glowing after the deed they just accomplished and take a nap! After, they sit up for a moment to watch the setting sun and snuggle. "Sooo..." Says To-ma "Where do you want to go now? Can there be a dusk after?"

>>1573470 <Baron> <Study +1: Bachelor's Combat F to D>
"I am Archangel Worm!" he holds up his sword high, as it glints in the dusk. "I am here to find a good fight! Direct to wherever justice needs to be upheld, friend! I just broke up a fight between a smowman and the Masked Man himself! It was bomb!"
>>
>>1573866 <Erika> <Study +1: Associate Reconnaissance C to B> <Dubs>
"Y-your a cat?" He says confused as you start to stroll into town to explore with you twitchy, witchy cat paws! He continues to follow you and say flushedly "Do you eat mice? Do you like catnip? ... do you like belly rubs?"

Inside town you explore and find... a pet store! It's filled to the brim with fellow cats, squirmy mice, little birds, wiggly fish and... catfood! Catnip! Cat furniture! Your little kitty heart races at thte possibilities! Your friends heart races too after seeing how excited you get! You suspect he might have a thing for cats.
>>
File: Raping Time.jpg (415KB, 1022x874px) Image search: [Google]
Raping Time.jpg
415KB, 1022x874px
>>1575855
AWAKEN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
>>
File: drink.jpg (41KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
drink.jpg
41KB, 500x331px
>>1575852
>"Look, you see, I'm looking for snow, and I can't exactly use my own body since that hurts. Do you have anything useful for Ice elemental beings? Also, what type of potions do you have?"
Start studying history desu, I got enough gold.
>>
>>1575855
Engage in date activities with nadia while I wait for the lady to arrive.

Also order a chocolate milkshake in the largest size they have and pay for whatever the lady is having.
>>
>>1575855
Active:
>Yeah, fuck the school food, I ain't touching that shit.
>John walks away from the mess and continues exploring the school.
Passive:
>John studies Reconnaissance
>>
>>1575855
"In that case, could you perhaps help with something? I was fighting some strange rodent that kept putting itself back together. And the only way I managed to finish it off was separating its bits in various containers. I fear that some of it may have gotten into the lunch food."
>Lead the angel to the cafeteria.
>>
>>1575852
She nods to the dragon and takes the 30 gold coins "Will do! And I'd be glad to work for you, there must be mamy things to learn from a dragon! I'll bring what you want and make you proud."

After being greeted by the strange pirate shopkeeper, Nemika waited for the iceman to get his order, since he stepped inside first. It was good manners! She then said "Hi Dekota! I'm Nemika, here to take a look, I'm a young student. This shop looks awesome! Oh and I need some cider root... A dragon needs it."
>>
>>1575944
Passive: the books never end
Active: look at shopware, get the cider root!
>>
>>1575855
"Eh sure why not I don't have anything better to do." Dakada shrugged. "HEY KIDS WANNA SEE A DEAD BODY" Dakada charges at the children while trying to summon a minor demon.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>1575968
WEW
>>
>>1575855
Ko-ma smiles at To-ma. "I think this is a good time for another lesson about Fairies. Like, what do they eat? Since I am starving a bit at the moment." Ko-ma says as her stomach rumbles a bit. "Knowing what they drink too would also be nice!"
>>
>>1576010
Ko-ma spends her Passive action on more Arcane Studies.
>>
>MORE STUDY!

>Don't be rude! Just because I'm a cat, doesn't mean I do everything a cat does.
Look for a nice steakhouse.
>>
>>1575855

More develepmont of Psi... or Psy... or whatever.
Study.
Action comes later.
>>
>>1577472

"Umm... I'll just take something affordable. Maybe som-
WA? N-NO! NOT THE BIGGEST AND MOST EXPENSIVE SUNDAE YOU HAVE! AZ, YOU... YOU...!"
>>
>>1578575
Also, check my watch.
>>
pheonix.png
34KB, 1338x1338px
<It is now in the dead of night! The Witching hour!>

>>1575866 <Josh> <Study +1: Associate Marksmanship B to A> <You just eaned you Associates Degree in Marksmanship! With it you get: +4 Ranged Attack, +1 Shooting Distance and 1 Combat Ability!> <Dubs>
You wake in your bed covered in sweat. You had a dream that man on a black horse came and took your sister. You look beside you and are instantly comforted to see your sister sleeping safely and soundly in the bed beside you in this very quiet motel. Her happy unfretful slumber is all the thanks you require for living through the battle earlier that day. You get up and check the mirror to see if your looking good enough to go outside on this vibrant city evening. You're shocked to see The Masked Man peering at you in the mirror. You had forgetten to take of the mask before sleeping, apparently.

>>1575872 <Jack> <Study +1: Associate Combat F to D>
"Snow?" The Grizzled veteran percolates her thoughts for a few moments. "There is plenty of snow in the Arizona Mountains! I have even heard there's a silver dragon up there. The dragon keeps a snow rod that covers the peak perpetually in snow. As for potions, here's our selection:"

<Health Potion - 50gp> <Mana Potion - 50gp> <Harry Potter Themed Lucky 3 Hour Serium - 150gp>

>>1575897 <Az> <Study +1: Bachelor's Combat C to B>
>>1577472
>>1578575
>>1578582 <Nadia> <Study +1: Associate Psychology D to C>
The two of you engage in a 100% old fashioned date! With hand holding and everything! ... Well almost. Your seated at a table near the window and your roller skating singing waitress brings you your orders. Az gets the BIGGEST milkshake either of you have ever seen! And in icecream makers our ladies make BIG milkshakes. It brings all the boys and girls outside the front shop to the window just to watch you try to drink such a monstrosity! Needless to say... there's plenty extra left over afterwards! Some of the ladies outside watching swoon at your innate sucking prowess!

Aleera gets the best sunday in the Shop! It's so good if gives her a sugar rush! You feel you have the ability to move faster then normal! You feel you can accomplish a lot more in you hyper speed! ... A tall very well endowed arizonian woman enters the shop wearing cool cool shades. She sits down at a table relatively near you and takes out a black rose. She puts it into a blackberry milkshake that she orders. She doesnt drink it... she just... waits. Looking around. She examines everyone in the resturaunt. She passes her eyes over you for but an instant then goes back to awkwardly staring at the ground.

<-20gp>
>>
>>1575916 <Succ> <Study +1: Associate Reconnaissance C to B>
Everywhere Suuc looks in the school he just sees more and more students eating each other. What a bizarre evening. Why are they all still at school? School hours are over! ... But no one seems to head this. You find a perky blond haired woman dodging around in the school. She appears to be the only one (besides youself) not feasting on flesh... well besides Dean Komo (who's just wandering around confused asking why the students are up this late and getting so bitey). The blond woman keeps dodging around the school hallway and accidently bumps into your chest. "Oh." She says as she looks up at you. "Your not going to bite me are you?"

>>1575940 <Baron> <Study +1: Bachelor's Combat D to C>
The cafeteria is swarmed with cannibalistic students. Your companion (The Archangel Worm) is horrified. He jumps into the fray lopping off heads, left and right. Before you can say anything you feel a tap on you shoulder. Behind youm you find a man with a giant delivery truck outside. He says "Are you the good sir making all the delicous soup? I'm from the Backest Baroness Incorperated and we were wondering if we could get the recipe and some samples, to distribute around the city! And then maybe distribute internationally! This delicous soup of yours could become bigger then hulla hoops!"

>>1575944
>>1575947 <Nemika> <Study +1: Associate Chemistry C to B> <Dubs>
You get some lovely cider root <-15gp> and examine what else the shop has. You find all sorts of nicks, nacks, cauldrons and tubes!

<My Starter Chemistry Set - 100gp> <My Starter Chemistry Set... STONE to GOLD! Edition - 500gp>

You go outside and give the cider root to the dragon and it says "Thank you so much! So... have you given any thought to my proposition? Would you like to become..." The dragon blushes "M-my patron kobold?"

>>1575968
>>1575988 <Daka> <Study +1: Associate Arcane C to B> <Dubs>
All of your mana is burned as youy dash towards the other students! Reading from your book of blood a pillar of red light splashes through the moonlit hallway. The gound opens below you! Out of the gound rises a huge red naked black-haired demon! "What is you bidding my master? And what do you offer me in return for my services?" She asks.

As you charged you trampled: <3 students>

First blood has been drawn! It is now night of the living dead!
>>
>>1576010
>>1576184 <Ko> <Study +1: Bachelor's Arcane C to B>
"My little fairy minx is hungry is she?" He takes you in his arms "Then lets get some food in that cute belly of yours!" He leads you by hand. Flying in the moonlit night to the center of town. To the bustling fairy fellow town center! All the fairys are out here with their boyfriends and girlfriends. They're having a bit of a fairy party! They drink moon dew in leaf cups and eat nuts and berrys from tasty bushes! To-ma grabs berys, nuts, a leaf cup of moondew and... a wrigling little blue beetle! He hands it to you and starts eating some himself.

"You like?" he asks.

>>1576718 <Erika> <Study +1: Associate Reconnaissance B to A> <You just eaned you Associates Degree in Reconnaissance! With it you get: +4 Stealth, +1 Speed and 1 Combat Ability!>
The student stammers "S-sorry... it's just I've never encountered anyone like you before. I..." He pauses. He looks like he's about to ask a question, but he stops "... it's getting late maybe I should head back to the school and get a bite to eat at the cafeteria. My name's Tom." He waves his hand "I hope to see you again soon!"

You encounter a pretty nice looking steak and soup shop. They say there waiting for there next shipment of soup to come but they can still give you the most tender, tasty sirloin in town!

>>??????? <Glam> <You gain +1 study! Master's Diplomacy F to D> <You just eaned you Bachelor's Degree in Diplomacy! With it you get: +4 Speech, +1 Presence Aura and 1 Speech Ability!>

<event being currently roleplayed>
>>
>>1580634
"Yes, I am the man behind the legendary soup. May I talk to the head of this Blackest Baroness Incorporated?"
>Grab all the remaining jars of raccoon sludge and follow the man.
>>
>>1580636
"Have a nice meal!"

Head back to my dorm and have a nice nap
>>
>>1580634
"Why, Is my love for you mot enough" Dakada said in a mocking tone. " NahI'm just kidding how about a couple pints of my blood, The souls of all you kill annnndddd.....50 gold pieces?"
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>1580710
BARGAINING
>>
>>1580636
Ko-ma looks over the strange blue beetle and laughs a bit nervously before looking over and trying to grab some nuts and berries to eat. "Thanks To-ma, but I'm kind of against eating living food. I can't stand having to end a life. I also just don't like eating insects. It is a little too weird for me." Ko-ma tells To-ma before taking a sip of her Moondew and eating some Nuts and Berries.

Ko-ma spends her passive action on even more Arcane studies. Guess what? More magic! Who could have known?
>>
>>1580636
Blush and stammer my name out, mainly due to the patting. The sure is pretty awkward.
>>
>>1580631
>"Hm."
Buy one of each and go to this mountain.
Study combat
>>
>>1580631
Complaints about the school... better check things out.
Thank Az, check my watch and hurry over to the school.
Search for Komo... or anyone in charge, to see how I can help the school.

Time to get my first degree, no?
>>
>>1580631
Welp. Kiss her on the forehead then walk outside and get a soda from a vending machine. Look for any sexy dudes and women while I'm getting the soda.
>>
>>1580631
Active:
>John talks to the girl
Passive:
>John studies Reconnaissance
>>
>>1580634
Nemika's eyes glittered when she saw the magnificent Starter Alchemg Set STONE to GOLD! Edition. She heard they sold out like hotcakes! And she had the amound of gp needed for it...

The little kobold got out of the shops with her brand new alchemy set with her, nicely packaged, and with much less money on her <buy MSCS Stone to Gold!>

She gives the dragon the ingredient she... He? Needed. For them to need that, maybe they were also into alchemy? It was an opportunity not to miss. "Of course! I'd really like that. My name is Nemika, what is yours?"

Active: buy the gold set, accept the dragon offer
Passive: BoBook's Bizzarre Adventure, Studying is Unstoppable
>>
>>1581225

Eat some of the fruits too.
And get their seeds. I know what to do later.
4 raspberries and the 2 grapevines.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>1580631
Approach the miss with the black rose. Offer her a drink fomr my unfinished shake.
>>
test
>>
pheonix.png
34KB, 1338x1338px
<Fresh summer morning springs up upon the quiet town. It is now dawn of the dead.>

>>1580664 <Baron> <Study +1: Bachelor's Combat C to B>
"... Yes of coruse we can get you set up with our mistress." The man says. "She's quite taken with you. Of course." He takes you into his truck with all the loaded jars and rides to the tower at the center of town. Strange. How have you never noticed this monstrosity before. Why if 'twere a dick it would tear appart The Goddess herself! Well almost. The man makes small talk and introduces himself as Tony the truck driver, He apparently had a family in New Mexico before the Graduation Day kerfuffle. Now he works vehemently for the Blackest of all Baronesses "You wouldn't belive it..." He continues. "She's actually the kindest and sweetest of all the robber barons. She even promised me I'd get to see my family again. Says they're caught out of phase with the rest of New Mexico or something like that.

You arrive at the tower and are rushed passed the petite secretary who waves you through. Up the elvator you go for what feels like half an hour... finally you reach the top story. You're ushered in and you see... the same petite secretary again! What? How'd she get here before you? She ushers you into the Blackest Barnesss' huge office/bedroom overlooking the city. Now this is high up! You see some clouds slowly pass by in the window. But... there's no one here. This room appears devoid of any other life besides your own. Comfy room.

>>1580686 <Erika> <Study +1: Bachelor's Reconnaissance F to D>
You have the nicest meal ever! Sirlion steak with fresh mashed potatos and satay mushrooms. You're served some chilled divine Reddest Rightful Ruler wine (2029 from france! A very good year!). They also bring you a milk saucer full of secrets to take home! Very satisfying dinner! Err... breakfast? You journey back to the dorms and find Tom lying on the ground, on campus. Boy he looks sleepy! And he's covered in fresh warm red wine! What a drunk! You at leat know how to hold your wine! What a pathetic love interest he would be in any story!

You enter your dorm and meet your new roomate! A quiet dorky gal with glasses. She spends most of her time collectng and painting miniatures from the local hobby store. She's currently building an army of Felidae for the Imperium. She says "Hi!" and mentions she hasn't really left the dorm in about a day. She's been so entralled in her painting she even missed class!

You place your complimentary milk saucer full of secrets on your mother's old armoire.
>>
>>1580710
>>1580716 <Daka> <Study +1: Associate Arcane B to A> <You just eaned your Associate Degree in Arcane! With it you get: +4 Magic, x2 MP and 1 Spell!>
She blushes (or... the closest thing a demon can come to blushing, which is there cheeks kinda turning blue) "Y-you love me mortal? Is that why you..." She fiddles with her hands. "Summoned me?" As soon as you say "just kidding" she becomes completely flustered and a small fire starts on her horns. "I-idiot... I was just fucking with you! How could a demon like me fall for a dumbe stupid m-mortal like you. I mean I heard what happened to Komo... but that's different! She's dumb. And nuts."

After hearing your offer sha says "What? The souls off all the people I kill? That doesn't make a lick-" She sticks out her tounge "-of sense! DO you have a soul spewing rod or something, in your pants? Perhaps some soul stone crown jewels? Maybe even a spirit trowser snake?" She eyes your trousers for a couple long moments. ".... no. i didnt think so! We'd have to find a way to capture their fleeting souls before they flit of to heaven... or hell. They're very hard to catch, let me tell you!" She composes herself and places her hands on her hips. "Now. As for the rest of your deal... this sounds reasonable. I will do..." She holds her hands up to make peace signs "Two tasks for this barter. And im being generous to you mortal.... because I uh... pity you... ya that's it. After the tasks are done I'm gonna stretch out my legs and other body parts by exploring this fresh new world! So full of meat!" She chomps her teeth at you.

>>1580751 <Ko> <Study +1: Bachelor's Arcane B to A> <You just eaned your Bachelor's Degree in Arcane! With it you get: +4 Magic, x2 MP and 1 Spell!>
"Oh!" To-ma says. He picks up the creature and places it on the gound beside you. He pats it on the head as it crawls away. There see, the bugg'll be just fine and go raise a happy family of other bugs! He looks to be a voracious breeder!" Unfortenately the the bug crawls behind you into another fairy couple who pick him up and begin feasting on his poor innards! "*Nash* *Nash* *Nash*" You hear the fairy couple feast. "*sqeeeee*" you hear from the bug. "Oh... oops" To-ma says "Well they're more bugs where he came from."

Now there's fresh Morning Dew! This dew would appear to have different properties and makes all the fairies much more energetic and ready to face the day! With their fresh cup of morning dew! To-man mentions that mountain dew is some of the best dew around but thats mostly kept (he point up at the Arizona mountains where you see a snowy peach and a big hole) up there guarded by a fanciful male silver dragon. "He's quite partial to kobolds." He says.

"Sooo... now that we've eaten." To-ma says as he loks into your eyes. "It's a brand new day! Where would you like to head?"
>>
>>1580752 <Glam> <You gain +1 study! Master's Diplomacy D to C>
"G-glam?" Brutus stutters. The three Weird Sisters behind you grasp you and The Morning Star. The world in front of you changes and swirls as Brutus tries to appoach you. The familiar transportation vortex surrounds you and suddenly you appear on a grassy hill. It is a sunny day and you see a huge crowd gathered at a road nearby you. Must be a parade. You look around you and see a nice looking city. Suddenly you feel a large long weight in your hands. You grasp it and look down. It's a gun. A big gun! With a really long neck and a... scope? The Morning Star withdraws his hand from the gun and points at the road. You look and see a man and his wife riding in the back of an open limo. In front is another man and his wife and two other men. They all seem to be waving at all the parade goers. They seem pretty happy. The man in the pack must be a prom king or something. And his wife the prom dancing queen dressed in pink.

"I think you know what to do." The Morning Star says.

>>1580833
>>1585327 <Jack> <Study +1: Associate Combat D to C>
You take the 3 lovely potions (one red, one blue and one yellow) and journey out the shop. "Come back anytime you like cold stuff." Says the veteran young woman shopkeep. Luckily you are able to slip right by the dragon as he appears to be quite busy chatting up your Kobold Companion. Nice! You head off to the snowy cozy mountain peak pass.

Wow! Is it ever cold up hear! Any human attempting to venture up here would surely have turned back or become nothing more then a cold delectable human tasty freezy pop! ... in fact that appears to be the fate of a lot of folks up here! You pass by a veritable garden of frozen men and woman statues! Some half eaten with huge chomp marks. Welp... luckily your a cold kissing snow man! the frigid flippin tempatures will never have an effect on your snowy person! You reach the top and find a huge hole in the mountain leading into a cave. You feel a warmth coming from within. But what's this? it would appear the entrance is littered with snow men and snow women! And one appears to be alive! A snow woman! She moves up to you cautiously and says "How are you moving? I thought I was the only snowman among our brothers and sisters who has been blessed with life?" She wears a pink snow cap.
>>
>>1581225
>>1582215 <Nadia> <Study +1: Associate Psychology C to B>
You thank your partner Az for such a pleasent evening then rush off to the school in the morning light. You can sense some motherfucking trouble emanating from the ol' university! You check your watch. It says: <1963 AD, 12:20pm Central Time>, <2035 AD, 6am pacific time and <2036 AD 12:20pm Central time>. Barometer reads: <Barometric pressure is low> and the wind is coming from the east. The compass points <south-east> downtown towards the tower.

As the school starts to come into sight, your jaw drops! A dark cloud hovers above the school spewing a pillar of red light inwards to the school center. The univerity is swarmed with students eating each other! You stumble past a body on the ground covered in blood. You recognize the body to be Tom from student papers you filed the other day. "No... not on my watch!" You shout fiercely! Pheonix University will not fall under Asistant Dean Nadia protectection, as the gods and goddeses as your witness! You dash into the school innards and find a very confused Komo surrounded by students. "S-something tells Komo this isnt a nice gang rape..." Komo says with a tinge of fear in her voice. She looks up at you and shouts "Asistant Nadia! HALP!"

You eat th 2 grape clusters! +10 psychic esp! ... you eat all 4 rasperrys you have... <event |G4G!7?S69| initiates!>
>>
>>1581304 <Josh> <Study +1: Bachelor's Marksmanship F to D>
You kiss you sister on the forhead. She coos in her sleep. You walk out down the way and get a soda. A nice Blue Baron Cola from the chill vending machine. What a nice relief this is from the hot summer arizona morning. ... something clicks in your mind and you remember somethin very important... sex! You need someone crazy sexy right now! Doesnt matter if it's a boy or girl! You just need to get some action for the masked man! ... And it would appear your cup of good luck overfloweth! Er, soda can of good luck! You see in the reflecion of your shiny shiny soda can: behind you are 4 incredibly sexy looking individuals. 2 men and 2 woman! Fucking score! Your ready for the this incoming fivesome action!

As you turn around happily (your glad the world has finally forgiven and forgotten your past sins) you drop your soda in shock. It splishes and splooges all over your feet. Oh, they're sexy allright, these four. But they're something more then just that. Four of the greatest assasins in the entire world stand in front of you. Dressed in tight revealing camo clothing. You recognize these folks from TV. These guys go all around the world fulfilling every one of the robber barons' desires. They're quite efficient too. Never once have they lost a client... or target. The man in front holds up a wanted poster with a masked man on the cover. Wanted for a wopping total of 1,000,000gp for killing a baron, melting a snowman, deflowering an angel and starting a zombie outbreak.

You sweat. Will they're ever be peace for The Masked Man? Or at least a piece of poontang action? One of the ladies at the back winks at you.

>>1581625 <Suuc> <Study +1: Associate Reconnaissance B to A> <You just eaned your Associate Degree in Reconnaissance! With it you get: +4 Stealth, +1 Speed and 1 Combat Ability!>
"Hya Hya Hya!" She says dorkily "I'm Muffy the zombie slitter!" She pulls out golden dagger with the names Glam and Muffy written on it. She starts slashing around and doing awkward kicks. "Hya woomp! Whoop whoop!" Her vary short skirt makes you blush during these incredibly awkward and haphazard kicks. Finally she topples over. She pauses for a second then looks up at you cheerily. "Would you like to watch me? Be my wtching watcher watch?" She tands and bounces. "I can show you some mean zombie slitting moves!" She slices the air with the dagger. It would appear that that she is actually quite proficient with that dagger at least. She really know how to handle it's shaft with a supple grip.
>>
>>1581925 <Nemika> <Study +1: Associate Chemistry B to A> <You just eaned your Associate Degree in Chemistry! With it you get: +4 Alchemy, Ingrediant Growing Trough and 1 Recipe!>
You recieve the greatest set of science one can aquire in this world! A magnificent "Starter Alchemy Set: STONE to GOLD! Edition"! Even the shopkeep can't keep herself from drooling a little. "I... actually have never been able to use on of these yet... they're apparently like... crazy good! The Yellow Baron himself uses one of these from what I've heard. They cost a pretty pretty penny! You take good care of that set. That magic clear gold stuff they're made of can last a lifetime! ... and beyond." She continues to blush and drool at you enviously as you leave the shop.

You aproach the dragon and bid farewell to your funny snowman campanion as he walks on the where ever he's going. The dragon lowers it's head and looks you in the eyes "You get the root?" the dragon says. You cheerfully reach into your bag and produce the root. "Oh joy!" The dragon cradles the root in its giant hand then looks at you "So... wanna become my patron kobold?" The dragon says and smiles at you.

You say "Of course!" and the dragon glows with satifaction. "F-finally!" The dragon says "My very own patron kobold!" You tell it your name and ask what it's name and gender is. "Oh!" It blushes " I-i c-can gaurentee you I'm certainly 100% male! I got proof and everything! My n-name's Kemek. Your name's Nemika, right?" He glows "Y-yay! Our names... uh... kinda match!"

>>1583874 <Az> <Study +1: Bachelor's Combat B to A> <You just eaned your Bachelor's Degree in Combat! With it you get: +4 Melee, x2 HP and 1 Combat Ability!>
You sit at the table and offer her your drink. She blinks for a moment and says "Y-your Az, aren't you?" She pauses and looks out the front window beside the table and surveys the area. All she sees is Nadia rushing towards the school. "I'm..." She continues "sorry I couldnt speak to you at the offices. Too many prying eyes and all that. Also I wanted to get out stretch, y'know. It's so lovely flying out and seeing town." She looks at the milkshake. She pick it up and starts sucking up a couple mouthfuls of nice cold creamy slush. "Wow she says. This is good! Best in town, I reckon. And don't worry, I'm not worried about germs from you." She continues to suck heartily. She looks up at you and says " W-where have you been? What have you been doing? Do you know what happened to your old home, New Mexico?"
>>
>>1588537
>Carefully set the jars on Blackest Baroness's desk and wait patiently.
>>
>>1588544
>"Look, long story short, I used to be a human. Let's say I got bored of being one and become a snowman, has it's perks, ya know? Who are you, anyways? I'm Jack, though in where I came from, I was just known as "That one asshole who murdered people", heh."
Hold out my hand to her.
Passive will be more studying
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1588551
Wave at the assassin team then speak. "Hello there! I see you're looking for the masked man, let me point you in the right direction. That bastard pissed on my bicycle. Last I saw he was lifting women's skirts over at the park."

Point in the direction of the park so they know where it is.
>>
>>1588602
Mine.
>>
>>1588540
"Anyway first things first I want a kiss in the cheek second task I need you to protect me for the next 32 hours? 24 if you want to get out early your call really." Dakada stroked his neck as he tried to remember what else is he going to do.

"Oh yes, This isn't a task more so a request of sorts by the way but uhm you want to go out on a date in the city b-b-between friends of course b-but if you want to be more than friends....I'm okay with that." Dakada tried not to trip over his words as he isn't accustomed to talking to girl demons only the useless imps.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>1588622
Dice gods ples be gentle
>>
>>1588544
'Oookay I have a sniper rifle now, this is wierd. There's a parade...open limo. Seems like the two are a happy couple. Lot's of guys in black suits. Hey that woman has a nice pink outfit. Wait a minute, WAIT A MINUTE!'
Throw down the sniper rifle and yell at Morning Star.
"Why in the fuck do you want me to kill John F. Kennedy?!"
>>
>>1588652
>>1588544
Disregard the previous post.

'Oookay I have a sniper rifle now, this is wierd. There's a parade...open limo. Seems like the two are a happy couple. Lot's of guys in black suits. Hey that woman has a nice pink outfit. Wait a minute, WAIT A MINUTE!'
Look for Lee Harvey Oswald with the scope of the sniper rifle.
>>
>>1588551
Passive:
Study Reconnaissance (Bachelor's)
Active:
John continues talking to Muffy
>"Yes yes, that's all well and good, but do you happen to know how this whole ordeal started?"
>>
>>1588540
Ko-ma starts crying when she sees that poor bug die horribly. She doesn't do anything to stop it but now she feels very sad.

She looks over to To-ma and tells him that she could go for another round of *wink wink nudge nudge* before going to explore around the forest and city.
>>
>>1589122
Ko-ma continues to spend her passive action on Studying Arcane Arts.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>1588622
"So uhm take a moment to uhm think about it I'll head in the cafeteria...bye" Dakada waves at the demon then runs into the caf to search for a jar.
>>
>>1588537
>"Hello! I'm Erika! Your roommate!" Hang out and talk for a bit.
>>
Rolled 15, 10 = 25 (2d20)

>>1588547

"ISSUE IMMEDIAT LOCKDOWN!
If there are students who are not acting out yet, check them for bitewounds and such!
Any unturned students should rush to the teachers to request their help!
Once we have contained it, we can get onto cureing this... outbreak.

These are still students, I will not allow any more harm to come to them!
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO BREACH THE LOCKDOWN!
That means stopping any student from entering an area with victims to this... reports indicate the soup, no?

Alright...
We'll do as stated, and after the lockdown has been established, I wish to get a testimony from any and all personal and student from this facility... I mean university."
Put the seads in the ground. Seperated from each other. Only pure grapes and raspberries.
>>
>>1588556
Nemika claps excitedly at the funny coincidences of having similiar scales and similiar names. Surely it must mean good luck! "Hooray! So when do I start?"

Then I guess a doubt struck Nemika's mind, one she didnt pay attention to because of the spur of the moment "...Oh and, uh, I guess I don't really know what a Patron Kobold does. What do I do? Are you gonna teach me alchemy?" she shows her new set to the dragon "I got a pimpin' new set ready for a test drive!". She sure loves her new toys. Who knows if she will ever be able to present her stuff to the Yellow Baron. Maybe one day...

<Active: inquire the dragon>
<Passive: Dragon Book Z>
>>
>>1588556
>"Hm. After my parents left? I spent some time depressed doing nothing, Contemplated ending it all there since the city was falling to crime and I was like 9 at the time? Social life fell apart by the time I was 14? Stayed inside most of the time except for school. Once I got in high school I messed around for a bit by myself, finally ended up in a club which gave me some semblance of a goal. Ended up releasing an evil god, picked up the sword, got in a god war, ended up helping to fight and kill said evil god, graduated, my genetics kicked in and I became a half dragon with no control over my own shitty acid spit, new mexico fell and I moved here. Fell out of contact with my friends and in general had an annoying time. But doing better now. I guess?"

>"Anyways where were you while I was cutting a swathe through criminals during my teenage years and dad too. Why'd you up and leave me?"
>>
>>1589181
Scratch that heading to the dean, tell em zombo apocalypse and ask for mana pots to cure em.
>>
>>1591438
oh and continue to study combat
>>
>>1591438
Addendum
>"So yeah what did you guys do? Where did you go? I became a hero and all and it was worth it and all that but are you some robber baron?"
>>
pheonix.png
34KB, 1338x1338px
<Day 3 begins. It is now fully day of the dead.>

>>1588565 <Baron> <Study +1: Bachelor's Combat B to A> <You just eaned your Bachelor's Degree in Combat! With it you get: +4 Melee, x2 HP and 2 Combat Abilities!>
You place the jars (oh so carfully) in a long ordered row on the Blackest Baronesse's desk. Such pristine ingredient jars. You wait and wait for the blackest of all baronesses but... she never comes. Is this some kind of sick fucking joke? Where the fuck is she?

... a couple hours pass and you make yourself busy admiring the magnificent view of Pheonix, Arizona. Watching the sun rise to it's climax. It's quite calming. It would be a shame if this quiet town below were flooded with the undead and the blood of the innocent. 'Twould be such a shame indeed. You read some of the periodicals at the waiting chair. You try some of the Baronesse's food in her mini fridge. Good. But nowhere near as good as your cooking. YOu smile smugly and place the food remains back in the refigerator. You catch yourself before you label the the food container "Blacker Baron" with a black magic marker.

Oh. What's this? She has a vintage cabinet of "M.s Pacman" in the corner. As you walk towards it, something catches your eye. And er... nose. A perfumed dark tinted letter lays on the desk. It's a love letter to Blacker Baroness. Apparently they recognoiter together and view each other quite fondly, according to the letter.

You hear the front door open and you scuttle away from desk. A very large man (must be at least 9 feet) enters the room in yellow attire. He wears a long flowing yellow cloak, a leather tunic, a yellow mask and small golden crown. He would appear to be a king or something. He hasn't noticed you yet.

>>1588582 <Jack> <Study +1: Associate Combat C to B>

She freezes up and recoils from you when you extend out your hand to shake her's. And she appears off put by your mentioning of having killed people. She slowly thaws and extends out her hand shakily to yours. You shake. "I-i was never given a n-name." She says, chattering a bit in the cold. "My sir built me so he wouldn't be lonely but he never ended up naming me." SHe points to the other lifeless snow men behind her. "He trired getting them all to live so he could have lots of friends. But I'm the only he's managed to breath life into, so far. He furiously studies alchemy to remedy this. Says he also needs our help finding him a kobold. C-can we go inside? It's a little cold out here..."

As you venture inside you find an inner cave opning overlooking a vast labyrinth, filled with jewels, trinkets and a throne of gold coins at the center. "Y-you like?" She asks. "I arranged these myself, for my sir. Get's kinda boring and lonely in here when he's gone, so I try to make it neat and presentable for him." She looks at the cave entrance. "I'd venture out to the town, but it's always too cold outside the cave." She shivers.
>>
>>1588602
>>1588605 <Josh> <Study +1: Bachelor's Marksmanship D to C> <Study +1 from #003 Student Council Club Enrollment!: Bachelor's Marksmanship C to B> <Rolled a natural 20!>
Your fascade is quit unconvincing since YOU ARE STILL WEARING THE MASK. ... however you speak with such dignety and faux candor that it greatly impresses each of them. The two men in front golf clap. The woman to the back left winks at you through her ski mask. The woman to the back right peels off her and the other woman's ski mask. She then tries to french kiss the other girl.

"Stop it, Ayla! This is inappropriate right now!" "Sawwy Bianca. You just have such cute pouty lips when you see a guy you like. It's like you can't help but prepare in advance to suck his dick. I just wanted to get some suction action on my tounge before you get all used up." Says ayla.

Biance steps back and her body recoils."What the fuck is wrong with you. We have to focus on the mission right n-now." One man speaks "Boy it looks like the girls are at it again, Chat." The other man speaks "You got that right, Dep." They both turn their backs on you to face the two ladies. Dep says. "Hey Ayla, if you want me and Chat could make out after this, I know how much you like that kinda thing. But right now we really need to focus on the task at hand. If we bag The Maked Man we'll get enough gold to open that donut shop you wanted."
>>
>>1588622
>>1588625
>>1589181
>>1591512 <Daka> <Study +1: Bachelor's Arcane F to D> <Dubs> <Rolled 13> <Rolled 4>
... She blinks for a couple moments. She looks around at all the zombie carnage and the student couple talking to each other, towards the back of the hallway. One of the couple has a glittery golden knife. The demon starts rubbing her nose, "You... want me to kiss you on the cheek? H-here?" ... She leans over slowly and closses her eyes. As she gets closer you feel the warmth from her fiery and quite nake body. Finally, she reaches you cheek and plants one small kiss. And god does it hurt! You take 25 damage from this vixens flaming hot lips! You step back and scream holding your face. The demon puts her hands over mouth and says "sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry" You rush into the boys restroom and the demon innocuously follows. SHe wets a paper towel with her tongue and tries to dab the wound. "Y-you have to take off your hand so i can clean the wound and cool it off!" As you remove you hand you see your cheek in the mirror. "No cleaning will be required." You say under your breath as she gasps and drops the wet paper towel on the gound (It fizzles throught ground). The wound is completely cauterized. Big demon lips are burned into your cheak. You have been branded.

She tries to apologize as you rush out the boys restroom. "I-i still need to protect you for a day..." She says meekly "Also m-maybe that date wouldn't be so bad..." But by the time she finishes the statement, your already halfway down the hallway and into the cafeteria. As luck would have it, you find a sealable coffee cup! Perfect. Just what you were looking for to seal souls in. You march out the other side and find a cornered Dean Komo. She is surrounded by zombies, but she is also being defended by the Asistant Dean. You tell her about the zombie apacolypse and ask for mana pots. She gives you a blank stare and looks back at the zombies. "Uh... t-thanks student. Komo note this thing.... As for jar mana, Komo not have any these jar mana... maybe magic teacher have?"
>>
>>1588652
>>1588855 <Glam> <Study +1: Master's Diplomacy C to B> <Study +1 from #003 Student Council Club Enrollment!: Master's Diplomacy B to A> <You just eaned your Master's Degree in Diplomacy! With it you get: +4 Speech, +1 Presence Aura and 2 Speech Abilities!> <Dubs>
You hold the sniper rifle in your hands. So many confused clustered questions assail your mind. But wordlessly... you fall into realization. Just as the Morning Star trusted you would. You look up at hima and you see he's very proud of you. But he reserves his highly vaunted head pats for the completed job. Resolute you lay down on the grassy gnoll and use you natural slavbear hunter insticts to help find your pray. There. Just like in the books. Texas School Book Depository. 6th floor. 7th window. You see him. Nested. Inside.

It's a nice day for a parade. You love a parade. Nice clear weahter. You load the rifle from a box of bullets the Morning Star gives you. And take off the safety. You feel a small breeze from the south east. You smell the fact that it rained a little earlier today but it looks like clear weather now. Yes. You have him in your sight. You finger is on the trigger. A bead of sweat trickles down you slavic bear forhead. 12:29. One shot. Do you capture it... or let it slip? Your mom would be so proud of you. She might even make some of her famous fresh slavbear spaggetti!

>>1589099 <Suuc> <Study +1: Bachelor's Reconnaissance F to D> <Dubs>
Muffy puts her finger on her cheek and twirls her hair with the other hand. "..." Suddenly she gets real serious and gets real close to you. Kind of uncomfortably close. You look around to see if anyone is watching, but all you see is the carnage of the zombies and a male student and a... naked red female student? They're talking towards the end of the hallway. As muffy reaches your face, she says quietly. "I think it's the lunch ladys. EVIL demon luch ladys. Serving yucky icky stuff like the T-Virus in order to finally get these nagging students to eat something else. Y'know. Poetic irony and all that. Trying to drive home the theme that highschool is hell and express real life quircks through the supernatural in order to better relate to the audiance." She says the last part in a very disturbing and contrived monotone as her eyes drift of into space. Her eyes lock onto yours again. "So..." Her chest starts to push against yours. "Is that a yes? To you watching me? All the time?"
>>
>>1589122
>>1589162 <Ko> <Study +1: Master's Arcane F to D> <Dubs>
You go for another heated round of... you-kow-what you-know-where wink wink nudge nudge! Boy! This boy in insatiable! And willing to get it up anytime! And anywhere! Ko-ma never thought she would find anyone else with such an insatiable apetite like hers! No less a fairy! ... after a couple hours spent playing... and relaxing, you head off to explore the rest the forest and a bit of the town. The Forest is so wonderful and vibrant! You find a big bug hive where all those big blue beetles come from. To-ma warns not to go in there. "It's not safe for fairys, especially the female ones." He says. You also find a stony ritual ridge out towards the fields. To-ma says this is where they do their four soulsice celebrations. The Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall soulstices. He says the summer one is the most fun of all and it's coming up soon. Tomorrow, in fact!

You fly out to the city with him. You fly past the still very confused and persistent frat boys. They appear to be giving up and heading home. You explore a new area in the city and find: The Park!

<New area unlocked!: The Park!>

Wow! This place is amazing~! It stretches out as far as the eye can see! Fountains! Swimming Pools with slides, diving boards and hot tubs to the side! Golf courses! Winding paths! Hedge gardens with mazes! And a small overlook hotel! This place is huge! A big as The Downtown area! Pheonix Arizona really know's how to build a park!

... As your about to say something to To-ma, you hear the frat boys behind you. They're chanting some sort of victory cheer: "Alpha Alpha Alpha! We did it! We did it!" You look back and see they've got some poor girl fairy! OH NO! And they're taking her back to the frat house!

>>1589874 <Erika> <Study +1: Bachelor's Reconnaissance D to C>
Oh ya. I heard about you. Dean Komo told me I'd be getting a new roomate. You like 40k? I play Imperial Guard Felinids. I had to make these myself using Anime miniatures. Dumb Gamers Workshop won't make a mod kit for them. I usually can only play with Ayla over at the local game shop, The Gauntlet." She points at the window to Downtown. "She usually plays Tyranids but gets busy with work from her three companions. Apparently she works for the Blackest Baroness."

She loks back and forth to make sure no one's listening. The room is empty. She then says "Heeeey... would you like to become... a vigilante?" She blushes "I'm really good at making things along with painting my Warhammer figures and sculpting. I can make a suit and everyting. ... but I'm way to shy to got out there myself. Would you like to do it for me? That way I can... kinda... live vicariously through you?? What would you like your costume theme to be? What gadgets do you want? Do you want a car? What'll be your moniker? Do you... want a sidekick?

The milk saucer full of secrets burbles in the corner of the room, on the armoire.
>>
>>1590333 <Nadia> <Study +1: Associate Psychology B to A> <You just eaned your Associate Degree in Psychology! With it you get: Associate: +4 Psychic, +50 ESP, x2 ESP and 2 Psychic Abilities!> <Study +1 from #003 Student Council Club Enrollment!: Bachelor's Psychology F to D> <Trips> <Rolled 15> <Rolled 10>
Seeing Dean Komo and the surving students so in need for help... fills you with... fills you with... godspeed! As if someone up there in the heavens themselves is lending you aid and strength to your task!

< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1gJcy6cG_U >

You dash over to komo and pluck her up from the ground. No mouthy chompy gangbang for this confused and delirious woman, today! Since the captain of this ship is incapacitated, it falls upon you! Assistant Dean Nadia! It's time for you to lead these students to salvation! You take dean Komo's meagphone from her office and blare as loudly as you can. It reverberates through the whole school! "Attention Everyone! Evacuate the premise immediately, then lockdown! Zombie outbreak because of bad soooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!" You gather all the teachers (except the archamge arcan teacher who is oddly missing) and evacuate every non-bitten young man and young woman student from the school! In neat and orderly lines set according to homeroom (this college has homerooms) and assemble them outside. Every door and every window is systematically locked and sealed by every able bodied hand.

All remaining zombies oustide are either shoved back into the school or neatly decapitated. These... very few remaining students... are safe. Along with 7 teachers and dean Komo, whom you lay out on the grass. The daily noon sprinklers pop up and Komo is soon soked all the way through her white dress shirt, tie and very very short red skirt. But she doesn't seem to mind in her daze. She gets up sopping wet and reaches into her pocket... and hands you the key to the school! "Komo no cut out for this leader work. Komo just want money for house, dragon dildos and college fund for baby. You... be Dean now. Komo go get pregnant and take maternity leave." She smiles and walks off the campus. Her skirt weighed heavily down with water finally gives. It falls down to the ground. She doesnt seem to notice in her preocupation and keeps walking away from it. And she seems to not have brought any underwear either. What a bizarre bizzare woman. The teachers and students are silent as they watch Komo dispear in the distance. They turn to you and cheer "Hail Dean Nadia! Savior of Pheonix Unverity!"

The school is completely locked. The only people left behind was an archangel who refused to leave the fray in the cafetaeria and the missing Archmage Arcane teacher. As far as you know.
>>
>>1590421 <Nemika> <Study +1: Bachelor's Chemistry F to D>
"Yay!" The dragon shimmers with delight in the high noon sun! His big tail swishes back in forth from excitement. You can see he has a hard time containing his energy downtown where he could accidently break a lot of things! After your next queston he looks down at you and says. "O-oh... you want to know what a patron kobold is? W-well... I thought maybe I could take you under my wing! Show you the ropes of Alchemy! Big thick ropes that are very hard to climb!" He says as he looks you in the eyes. "Also... I'd kinda like the company.... it gets lonely up in my labyrinth up in the mountains. All I have is a snowman I made with alchemy to talk to. Maybe you could help me redecorate! Help choose the colors and everything! What's your favorite color?"

You continue to talk as he takes you with his big strong wings over to the top of the Arizona mountains. "Yes!" The Dragon thinks. "I finally have a friend!"

"Also that is a very fancy alchemy set you have there!" He says. "I only have the standerd edition. I couldn't fit in the store to purchase a Stone to Gold Edition. This is fantastic that you have one! What divine providence!"

>>1591438
>>1591518
>>1593002 <Az> <Study +1: Master's Combat F to D> <Study +1 from #003 Student Council Club Enrollment!: Master's Combat D to C>
"O-oh honey... you've been through so much! Did youever find... anyone special? Someone to... yknow... procreate with? This is important. Be honest?

"Y-you think I'm your mother... Your such a handsome and intelligent young man but... how did... how did you find out? I've kept mostly in the shadows since you were born then gave you to your father. I needed to go forge a new empire with some associates of mine." She blushes. "I-i'm sorry I wasn't there for you. And sorry I didn't pay any child support. I tend to avoid your father. He's so clingy. How is he? Where is he? Is he still willing to bury the hatchet? Would he be willing to make more kids with me?"

"As for the empire... it was important that a backbone and a... splint be given to this world. Even if we're mostly in the shadows." She looks at the time "Oh! I'm sorry my beloved son. I must go. I have an appointment with someone at my tower. Please... come visit soon." She kisses you on the cheek and hands you a business card with adress and phone number.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1597065
While everyone is turned away, Josh just walks the fuck away like nothing happens and turns a corner to lose them. He then proceeds towards the cafe or any place that sells coffee. "Boy, life sure is strange. Seems like I get into wacky situations all the time." Josh says to himself.

Rolling for evasion.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>1597063
>Remain hidden.
>>
>>1597073
"Awesome! I'm so lucky to have met you!" taken by the dragon's excessive excitement, Nemika too starts to trash around happyily, in synch with him.
On the dragon's back, while heading to his home, Nemika chats with him.
"My favourite colour uh? Must be white, blue, gold... Black is cool too! How big is your alchemy set? It must be huge! I bet you can make so much potion. I guess together we can go for both quality AND quantity! Can't wait to see your lair. And don't worry, I'm familiar with labyrinths, I won't get lost."

Active: ride the dragon to the mountains!
Passive: Unlimited Books work
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1597071
"... we are not done yet! Now comes the hard part. I can imagine a lot of you lost friends. Maybe family. That doesn't matter. What matters now is that students are in there, needing our help."
Looking at the decapitated individuals...
"... We have already lost some of them... but that doesn't mean we can't save the rest.
To our alchemist students, I that you search for a cure, if possible.
Mages, if possible do the same, to an extend healing will also be needed... and... maybe resurrect the ones out here. Not in a necromantic way... but return their souls and all!
Each one of you has learned for this school! Use your knowledge to save your fellow classmates! Your Friends! Lovers even! And now... I will try to do MY part."
Use... Transcendence! Find out how to save our students by'understanding' a zombie.

NOW we do the planting?
>>
>>1597243
Share my knowledge with the students, AND teachers.
>>
>>1597300
"... has anyone seen the teacher for the arcane arts anyway?"
>>
>>1597073
>"Firstly have you ever considered talking to dad? I don't think he hates you but you seem just as clingy as him so maybe reconsider that? and I feel like he'd be against this whole shadow organization thing as well. I kinda am too. I've had to deal with these kind of groups and they've never seemed good. They always end up suffering from moral decay which leads to some annoying evil organization that heroes have to go deal with. Also it was obvious you were my mother. Anyways maybe I should stick around and see about this whole shadow organizationm if you want to get back together with dad that would help plus I don't think he would be opposed to it. He seemed to genuinely miss you. And do you mind telling me when I'll, ya know,hit maturity? Like my wings? and my spit is still kind of...yeah."

Study combat and try to follow my mom.

If that doesn't pan out school is fine too I guess
>>
>>1597389
Add on.
>"And there's someone special, you could call her that. So mom do you think you could get me a combat instructor or something? I could use someone to spar against."
>>
>>1597243
Also ask Komo, before she leaves, where she got the fruits FROM.
I need to know where, so I can make some purchases. I need to know.
>>
>>1597068
'This...this is just too much for me. I can't do this. Killing Ceasar was one thing, but what if saving Kennedy has unwanted effects?'
Just sigh and put down the sniper rifle.
"I'm sorry Morning Star, I can't do this. It regrets me to have to disappoint you. Hey you three, can you please send me back?"
>>
>>1597069
Ko-ma looks towards the Hive but continues walking away from it when they stumble apon it. "Oh, well why is it unsafe for Female Fairy to walk into a hive of these cute blue bugs. They seemed pretty harmless enough in the bar while they... Unfortunately being consumed. Blek."

Later on, when they stumble across the Fairy being captured. Ko-ma can not help but jump into heroic and magical girl like fashion. Too bad she couldn't change into a uniform in time so her normal outfit will have to do.

Ko-ma absolutely can't allow a kidnapping to occur on a poor Fairy! She flies away from To-ma and over to the Fratboys whilst yelling loudly the name of her extremely small group. "Primavera Pirates! Hooo!"

She casts a Growth Spell Directed at whatever plants are around pr under the Fratboys in an attempt to trap or ensnare them.

Ko-ma spends her Passive turn on more Arcane Arts.
>>
>>1597068
Passive:
>Suucamiah Johnson studies Reconnaissance
Active:
>John looks at the crazy woman in front of him feeling somewhat distressed. It was clear the students had something wrong with them, and it was likely that this all stemmed from the soup... but he didn't know the lunch ladies well enough to think they'd pull something like this. John saw a naked red girl run after someone into the boy's restroom, truly the worst place to hide... He felt the girl get closer before hearing her utter the words of a complete loon, and it was about that time when he realized this whole situation was insane. John gets closer to the girl and speaks into her ear, "I couldn't care less what you do to the infected students, but I'm going to keep my eye on you... not for the safety of myself, but for the safety of others from your unreasonably superstitious ways." He rears back and hears someone speak, "Attention Everyone! Evacuate the premise immediately, then lockdown! Zombie outbreak because of bad soooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!" With that John sidesteps the girl and starts walking to the nearest exit.
>>
>>1597422
Actually not going to go with my mother.
Take the card and look for people (Preferably students.) To fight/challenge to duels.
>>
Dakada turned to the demon lady. "Uhm sorry for leaving Zombie apocalypse kinda freaks us humans out anyway Come with me DEAR COMPANION, And maybe something more if all goes well, LET US GO FIND THE ARCANE TEACHER!! Oh before we go, what's your name, Kinda rude to ask someone out and not know their name"
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>1597066
RAWLIN TO FIND THE ARCHMAGE THAT OFFERED THE 9Th subject
>>
>>1597730
Due to some requests from a Fox lady.
Ko-ma spends her passive action on visiting her small guarding and applying some good old fairy magic to it. A Sprinkle of Fairy Dust here, and a Grow spell there. More details will be given apon request and must me properly explained in chat.
>>
>>1601495

Give them some pears to eat!
4 pears!
Return the seeds please...
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.