[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chargin' Chuck RPG: Legend of the Eight Footballs, Part 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 33.png (301KB, 1283x2166px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
301KB, 1283x2166px
>>128485
>Welcome to Chuck RPG, Where you the anon right there are the Chargin Chuck on a quest to gather all 8 of legendary footballs to promptly smash Bowsers' shit. Last time Ivan and Rocky had a misunderstanding with two "FAMILIAR" people which was quickly settled. Chuck got mad fucking drunk and carried off to the hideout of the big bad Carne pirana's daughter Madam fiore and just blew his fucking cover.

Shit from last thread:
With a realization, It would seem that Rocky and Ivan appear to be out of their league with these two. So in response to P. Tear Mowz's demands Rocky puts down his spellcaster sidekick who promptly smacks him across the face, knocking his hat off. P. Tear notices something is off and says.

P. Tear: "Wait a second..these two look nothing like the mobsters with the bounty, Those are some pretty convincing hats."

Ivan then exclaims

Ivan: "THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!"

P.Tear: "Well why didn't you say so?"

Battle Ends.

We switch back to "Bargin" as he's lying on the floor still intoxicated, as an attempt to keep face he starts flattering madam fiore about her nice hat and cute face and all the vulgar things he'd do to her in the locker room after a game. He then sits up accidentally dropping his hat in the process. They know who you are..what do we do?
>>
>>153129
Ivan: Praise/chastise Rocky for not throwing Gnazzard AT P. Tear

Rocky: Offer to trade P. Tear your hats for any information he has regarding the mob or the football.

Chuck: Jump out the window to safety. Be too drunk to do it properly and go smashing through the wall instead
>>
>>153129
Chuck meant all he said. Now it's time to go charging out the front door.
>>
Intimidate them by eating a bowl of nails.
Without any milk.
>>
Rape them all
>>
>>153129
Distract the blushing boss with your radical biceps as your drunkingly put back your hat on and leave through the door like the gentlemen you think you want to be.
>>
>>153129
Cover blown and drunker than a Yoshi on Dizzys Chuck wobbles towards the lady (who is still blushing from his story but gaining composure) to make a point of telling her he isn't afraid of her or her minions.

Sadly this would have worked much better if all that Chateau du Chucklehuck 93 hadn't just now decided to come back up. One word into his speech Chuck projectile vomits the last forty kegs all over Madam Fiore.
>>
File: 34.png (346KB, 1313x2484px) Image search: [Google]
34.png
346KB, 1313x2484px
>>154098
Back in the overworld P.Tear beings to speak.

PT: "I am oh so sorry my dear friends."

Ivan: "Yeah well It's alright I gu-"

Ivan pauses realizing he's forgotten about chuck this whole time.

Ivan: "OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT CHUCK! lemme see if he's alive..with my little sentry thing..GAH! THEY'VE ALL LEFT THE PUB I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!"

PT: "Oh you mean that football fellow? I saw him being carried off by Fiore's goons, yeah her hideout is just a few blocks down you can't miss it"

Ivan: "Oh geez well thanks for the info Mac. Anything I can do to repay you for that information?"

PT:" On the house my friends oh and take this"

P.Tear takes out a card from under his hat

PT: "It's a one use only free coupon for my services just tap the card and i'll show up to help whenever. Think of it as another token of apology."

Ivan: "thanks mac, Come on Rocky we gotta move!"

Parting ways from P.Tear and Gnazzard, Ivan and Rocky dart off into the direction of Fiore's place.

Meanwhile with Chuck,You place your hat back on your head and make a break for the door. Before you reach the doorknob a single gunshot is fired right by you. Madam Fiore then says

"You said all that and now you're on your way out? You really know how to treat a lady chuck."

You turn around and present her with an annoyed expression on your face, ready to go at any time. You then see Fiore with a sad look on her face and she says.

"Can you at least listen to what I have to say? After that you can go."
>>
>>159282
The gun shot has Chuck partly sober now so have a listen to the lady.

Ivan and Rocky figure a way into the hideout with out becoming "Properly ventilated" Those mobsters are packing "Chicago Typewriters"
>>
Always have a few minutes to spare for a lovely lady.
>>
>>159282
Okay we'll listen. May as well hear her out and buy time.
>>
>>159282
Listen to the story but ask politely to summarize if she rambles on end
>>
>>159282
K-K-K-Kill 'em all.
>>
>>159282
Listen to the lady. Better than getting shot.
>>
File: 1764151-piantasyndicate.png (135KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1764151-piantasyndicate.png
135KB, 320x320px
>>159282
Listen to the woman. Mobsters may break the law, but they don't break their word. You don't get too far in the criminal world if you can't be trusted.

Plus, if we do have to fight, it'll give Chuck a chance to sober up a bit first.
>>
>>159282
If there's two things Chargin' Chuck is known for: it's not listening and not getting shot. Agree to half-listen if they keep missing their shots.
>>
>>159282
Cactus is cute listen to the lady
>>
File: 35.png (398KB, 1313x2036px) Image search: [Google]
35.png
398KB, 1313x2036px
>>165853
>>161198
>>161173
>>160761
>>159402
>>159392
>>159312

So Chuck decides to hear what she has to say.

Fiore: "You're sweet thank you. So it all started weeks ago when Bowser was handing out all of the magic footballs to those he deemed worthy of his trust to protect them. I know we're mobsters and we're not exactly "good people" but once my dad got a hold of it he's been acting alot more vicious and sinister than your run of the mill piranha plant. When I confronted him about it he threw me in this room unable to leave. So when I heard about what you did to his Lakithunda I sent my 3 goons to retrieve you to see if you could help him. Do you think you can do that for me..? I'd be in your debt if you did"

as you ponder on your decision we scene change to Ivan and Rocky who are going down a warp pipe that supposedly leads to Carne's hideout. Upon exiting it they seem to be in an underground tunnel and just across the hall they notice some of Bowser's men and a Gloomiggler. What do we do?
>>
>>166085
Whatever happens next, it was all worth it to read the word "Gloomiggler."
>>
>>166085
Chuck: "Sure I can help, I'll do it free of CHARGE. But no, seriously, I'm taking that football. And I could use some items, I'm criminally short on items."

Ivan: Listen in on the goons for intel, then knock off the Gloomiggler's hat to piss him off so he attacks Bowser's goons.
>>
>>166085
use Ivan's invisibility to hide before they can see you, them attempt to eavesdrop their conversation
>>
>>166085
Ivan time to use your ghostly invisability to find out the age old question "What is under a Gloomiggler's hat"

Rocky try to warn Ivan that this is a bad idea.

Chuck give the lady a solemn vow to free her father. After all she is a doll.
>>
>>166085
She is kind of cute for a cactus. Maybe when this is all over we can make good on our word and show her the locker room.

But that's for another time! For now, let's agree to help. If we get the football from him, he should go back to normal. We were going after the football anyway, and any assistance she can provide would be great.

Meanwhile, Ivan should vanish so he can listen in on the conversation.
>>
>>166294
>>171849

These two have the right idea.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.