[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chargin' Chuck RPG: Legend of the Eight Footballs, Part 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

File: NEW CHAPTER COIN SPIN WOOSH.gif (39KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
NEW CHAPTER COIN SPIN WOOSH.gif
39KB, 175x175px
Last thread >>101524
Welcome to Chuck RPG, Where you the anon right there are the Chargin Chuck on a quest to gather all 8 of legendary footballs to promptly smash Bowsers' shit. WE ARE READY FOR CHAPTER 2! (update is in the next post) Our heroes have arrived in gloomsville where it's filled with mobsters. All the species here will have "Gloom" in their name for example "Gloomba,Gloomguy,Gloompa Troopa" and so on.
>>
Lets see what the party are up to after that Bar run last night.
>>
File: pg 27.png (56KB, 720x427px) Image search: [Google]
pg 27.png
56KB, 720x427px
The Gang arrives in town and there are mobsters as far as the eye can see. Since we know that the next football should be in this town somewhere the gang agrees it'd be best to get some information. They see before them a pub called "The Gloomy Gatling" and also a few shops up the stairs.

Where do we wanna go?
>>
The trio decide to check out the pub but the Chuckgloom guy isn't letting just anyone in.
>>
>>128507
Check the basement.
>>
File: heres your (you).gif (539KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
heres your (you).gif
539KB, 625x626px
>>128527
>>128495
newfag spotted

>>128507
Find the biggest mobster in the area and press him for info
>>
Run up the stairs to get Mobster Suits so you can sneak past the bouncer
>>
>>128587
This guy's got the right idea, this is the time for some finesse. Suit up boys, we're going to work.
>>
File: pg 28.png (419KB, 1246x3002px) Image search: [Google]
pg 28.png
419KB, 1246x3002px
>>128587
>>128745
You approach the Chuckgloom standing guard as he quickly notices chuck and the gang.

"Hey buddy you just can't waltz on in'ere like you own da place,specially not in dat getup you got about 5 seconds before I throw you ass to downtown"

Taking the overly aggressive bouncer's advice Chuck and the guys run up the stairs.but to the clothing store where they all don hats, and return but moments later. You stand your ground and present yourself and demand entrance to the establishment. The Chuckgloom responds.

"Oh why hello there gentlemen why are you just standing out there in the cold come on in for a tall one for five."

You enter the establishment and overhear bickering at the main table where a Gloompa seems to be shouting.

"Come on you knumbskulls! It's been a week and we still haven't been able to find this "Chuck" fella."

The Gloomguy responds.

"Don't wurry Mitch I'm sure he'll turn up sooner or later"

Mitch: "What you think he's just gonna walk through the fucking door?"

As he finishes his sentence the door slams behind you as the whole group is now staring you down. what do we do?
>>
>>129178
Play it chill and tip your fedora you madman
>>
"And I thought my jokes were bad... Let's wind the clocks back a year. These Chargin' Chucks and Plumbers wouldn't dare cross any of you. What happened, did your balls drop off?
It's simple... We kill the Chuck Man."
>>
>>129178
Start dancing and hope they buy it.
>>
>>129178
Introduce yourself as "Bargin' Buck"

When that fails use Ivan's Invisibilty to escape while Rocky infiltrates the mob using his former goon cred
>>
File: 29.png (237KB, 1246x2423px) Image search: [Google]
29.png
237KB, 1246x2423px
>>129561
You introduce yourself as "Bargin' Buck" Mobster extraordinaire from the Bean Bean kingdom. You state that you' and your friends came here to help look for that pesky chargin' chuck and decided to stop into the local pub to get to know the local mobsters. Mitch the Gloompa and his cohorts Lenny the gloomguy and Vinnie the Gloombibo stare down the gang unsure whether or not they could trust him. Suddenly Mitch begins to speak with a smile on his face.

Mitch: You seem alright Bargin' why don't you join us here at the table so we can discuss. However..your friends have to stand outside no offense but I don't trust them they seem suspicious.
>>
>>130003
Tell "Blocky" & "Blivan" to wait outside, no sense aggravating these guys.

Give Ivan the super secret signal you worked on offscreen that means to keep an invisible eye on you.

Ask why they want to find Chuck, as you're after him for being too handsome & stealing all the ladies' hearts in Bean Bean Kingdom
>>
>>130003
Ask them who they're working for
>>
>>130003
Insist your allies seem suspicious because they're sober, buy your allies and your mobster "Friends" some drinks, who knows maybe they'll loosen up and slip some tasty info
>>
>>130003
Bully your friends and make them wait outside.
>>
>>130003
>>130693
What he said.
>>
File: 30.png (325KB, 1246x2628px) Image search: [Google]
30.png
325KB, 1246x2628px
>>130693
You decide to tell "Blivan and Blocky" to wait outside to avoid any needless conflict since you just wanna get the football and get the hell out. You pull Ivan to the side to set up a little ghost sentry so you can signal him if shit goes south. The "Gloo", "Gloomb-omb" and "Gloomybeetle" leave the table and head off elsewhere as you make yourself comfortable in one of the seats. Mitch the Gloopa starts talking to you.

Mitch: So Bargin' why are you chasin after Chuck? He musta done something pretty bad to bring you all the way out here from the bean bean kingdom.

You explain that due to his high testosterone and Adonis like body features every female in the kingdom as been drawn to him severely putting a hindrance on the birthrates of the land.

Mitch: You'd think with such a horrible thing going out they would broadcast that to other kingdoms but yeah you seem like a capable guy would you like to meet our boss Fiore for the possibility of a partnership?

While you decide on your answer we go outside and see Ivan and Rocky just shooting the shit.

Ivan: You think he'll be alright in there Mac?

Rocky: I'm sure he's fine, If something bad were to happen it would've happened already no?

Ivan: Yeah you're right maybe i'm just being overly cau- What's that over there?

Ivan points out a shadowy figure looming behind the door to the pub.
>>
>>135745
Ivan quick "Voip" behind the shadow and un maske him. He's obviously not Moustafa!
>>
File: meme.png (39KB, 591x407px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
39KB, 591x407px
Bonus meme image for your shitposting needs.
>>
>>135745
Ask them politely what do they plan on doing to catch Chuck?
>>
>>135745
Meeting their boss sounds great, but first how 'bout you all have some drinks?
>>
File: 31.png (302KB, 1246x1868px) Image search: [Google]
31.png
302KB, 1246x1868px
>>135955
>>135755
(Slow day huh?)
Ivan poofs behind the shadowy figure and gives him a good scare,flushing him out from the shadows. Ivan begins questioning the stranger.

Ivan: "The hell were you gonna do with that knife mac?"

The stranger responds.

"Well wasn't it obvious you mobster scum? Kill you of course"

Ivan: "Mobster? Oh right the hat look mac this is all a big misunderstanding."

Stranger: "What kind of idiot do you take me for? No one tries to get the upper hand on P. Tear Mowz! Thief extraordinaire and professional knife salesman!"

Suddenly footsteps can be heard behind Rocky along with a female's voice.

"I can't step out for five minutes without you messing things up huh P. Tear?"

P. Tear: "Gnazzard I found those pesky mobsters with the large bounty let's apprehend them shall we?"

Gnazzard: "Well alright, Let's just get this over with."

The battle starts with our heroes have the first move

Meanwhile back in the pub, "Bargin" is on his 4th barrel of booze and the 3 mobsters are cheering him on.

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!"
>>
>>137260
Wow Buck is a regular "Action Chugger". No not that one. -_-

Rocky remember your training and give that Lil' Mouser a thwack with your line drive toss. Since there are no blocks around use Ivan or his wrench. Either one is fine.
>>
>>137260
Ivan get between P. Tear and Gnazzard. Then make him throw knifes at you. Only then to disappear and have them hit Gnazzard.
>>
>>137260
>P. Tear Mowz
>Gnazzard
At least it's not a Sun Wizard.
>>
File: AngryChad.jpg (68KB, 280x340px) Image search: [Google]
AngryChad.jpg
68KB, 280x340px
>>138424
Nothing could stop him

>>137260
Rocky: Grapple Gnazzard to prevent spellcasting

Ivan: Stop P. Tear from updating his bestiary with a good ol' fashioned right hook

Chuck: Now that everyone's feeling good, try to find out where the're keeping the next football
>>
File: 32.png (520KB, 1246x3211px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
520KB, 1246x3211px
>>139479
Our turn begins with Rocky running over to P. Tear's side and more or less abducting his partner as Gnazzard panics.

Gnazzard: "HEY P-PUT ME DOWN! P. TEAR HELP ME OUT HERE!"

P. Tear didn't listen as he was too busy adding these two to his bestiary.

PT: "These two will make fine additions specially with that bounty!"

As he chuckles to himself Ivan comes over and bops him in the nose doing quite a bit of damage. Ivan returns to his side and says.

Ivan: Hey Mac you better get your nose out of dat book, Your friend here is starting to look rather pretty righ-"

Before he could finish a knife swiftly flies through the air taking his hat and barely grazes Ivan, dealing crit damage. P.Tear retorts.

"You have about 2 seconds to put my friend down, unless you' wanna end up looking like swiss cheese."

We change scenes to what appears to be a hideout as Mitch and Lenny are carrying "Bargin'" who is now completely intoxicated as Mitch exclaims.

Mitch: Jesus buddy 50 whole barrels hey Madam Fiore you're gonna love this guy he's come from the bean bean kingdom to help your dad look for Chargin chuck.

A female voice is heard from the other side of the room.

Fiore: Oh? and what is this impressive man's name?

Mitch: Why none other than Bargin' Buck!

Fiore: W-WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!
>>
>>141432
>forgot my trip
>>
File: Joker seal.png (73KB, 189x235px) Image search: [Google]
Joker seal.png
73KB, 189x235px
>>141432
Well Rocky you heard the mouse. Let have Gnazzard.

"Buck" before things get out of hand complement the nice lady's hat.
>>
>>141432
Well this is going both better and worse than I'd hoped
I'm with >>141463
+
Ivan: Reacquire hat, return knife
>>
>>141432
>Fiore: W-WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!
Oh boy, its going to be Guy Incognito all over again
>>
>>141432
Ivan Totem Poles this shit and turns the stack of Rocky, Gnazzard, and himself invisible. Rocky surprise attacks P.Tear by throwing Gnazzard at him.
>>
>>141432
Chuck: Reaffirm your status as Bargin' Buck through drunken slurs and flattery.
>>
Show off your manly chest, I think that's the most appropriate thing to do.
>>
P. Tear Mowz completely loses interest in Gnazzard the moment a new female character is introduced.
>>
Archive?
>>
File: 33.png (301KB, 1283x2166px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
301KB, 1283x2166px
>>145941
>>141463

>>150168
Gonna post this page again on the new thread as well.
With a realization, it would seem that Rocky and Ivan appear to be out of their league with these two. So in response to P. Tear Mowz's demands Rocky puts down his spellcaster sidekick who promptly smacks him across the face, knocking his hat off. P. Tear notices something is off and says.

P. Tear: "Wait a second..these two look nothing like the mobsters with the bounty, Those are some pretty convincing hats."

Ivan then exclaims

Ivan: "THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!"

P.Tear: "Well why didn't you say so?"

Battle Ends.

We switch back to "Bargin" as he's lying on the floor still intoxicated, as an attempt to keep face he starts flattering madam fiore about her nice hat and cute face and all the vulgar things he'd do to her in the locker room after a game. He then sits up accidentally dropping his hat in the process. They know who you are..
>>
>>150247
Flex to charge up.
>>
>>150247
No matter what happens, we don't take back what we said we'd do in the locker room.
>>
>>150247
Well, we're still intoxicated. What would a drunkard do when his cover's blown?

Chuck: Don't fully grasp the situation at hand.

As for the other two... not sure, really.
>>
>>153129
new thread due to autosage
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.