[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King of the orcs part 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Cave map.png (290KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cave map.png
290KB, 640x400px
>>1383201
Part 2

We've been building up forces and we run an army of 67 orcs. The nearby village has declared war with us and is sending attackers, but we have built hidden housing and traps in the forest. Right now we are in the middle for clearing out a cave filled with odd beasts.

The prisoners have been working well. They have some plants already springing up. We've been giving them better meals because they are working and that's kept them motivated, but they are looking tried today. It's probably fine.

>>1406817
>We can start with a palisade, that way we can cut down the local trees that surround us, and make space.
The problem with this is that the trees are gigantic and the forest is really thick. It would take a lot of work to clear space for a wall and even once we have one up it would leave us vulnerable to anyone that could climb a nearby tree. To clear out enough space for something like this... I think it would take as much work as just moving the village and setting up a wall elsewhere. Rather than that we work on setting up some more pitfall traps.

I spoke with the cave team today and they had finished mapping the cave out and naming all the rooms, but there's still some of the beasts in there. They have less scrapes and bruises for me to heal today. Looks like they are getting better. I ask them if they could capture and tame the rest of the beasts and they said it should be fine. Biggs said he would herd them all into one area and block it off today. They can start taming them after that. We also tried cooking and eating one of the bodies. It's odd dry meat, but it's good.

Tomorrow is a full moon and my party planner has been hard at work. She even looks a little stressed. She's asking for help with the cooking so I take a little time to show her the basics of making a stew. I figure orcs can't really mess up a stew and it just takes time. She's talking about some games we can play, but she didn't want to tell me all the details. I told her it all sounds fine, but she still looks stressed. Oh well. Anyway it should be just in time to celebrate the new cave.
>>
If anyone is new and doesn't want to read everything, please feel free to ask questions and I'll give you whatever info you want.
>>
>>1407840
Plan an orgy for the hard working orcs, they get first dibs, and every female orc shall become preggers after the festival. We start the party when the sun touches the ground, and the orgy starts at midnight!

Help make up some fun games based around skill and hunting or axe throwing and dance stuff to do.

The prisoners get triple rations to make them stuffed and fall a sleep so its harder to escape, and tiring them out by making them dance.

Call bigs and tell him to pick out 5 other orcs that are smarter and stronger than average. They will form teams of 5 "raid leaders" and have 4 orcs under them per leader. Biggs gets to be "War Captain" and has a raid leader under him so he has 9 orcs under him.

Start ambushing attackers along the path to our village. We ambush them from 2 sides in 2 groups of 5.

Also whats this about a enemy village? When did they pop up? What do they want? How did they know we were here? Ask some of the newer orcs that joined if they know anything.
>>
>>1409262

The nearby village is a town I've been to once that thinks orcs are trouble. We caught some of the guards so they know there's some orcs here causing problems, but they don't know where exactly we are, or how many orcs we are.

My first stop today is the cave. It's ready. I tell Biggs how to split up the groups and that his priority is now to attack the guards and defend our land. He splits up the team like you said. Five raid leaders that he commands leading the group.

Next I talk with the poisoners. I tell them we are going to be having a party today and we want them to have a nice time too so they can get as much food as they want and have a dance. Unfortunately they are still worried I'm trying to fatten them up and with all the work they have been doing they are in no mood to dance. I offer them some time in the bath and they are really happy for that, then they ask me for some time to sleep though so I grant it because I'm so nice...

Finally another group of guards show up. A scout sees them and lets us know there's about 20. Some more "civilian" orcs hide. The percentage of orcs not interested in combat has gone up. Communication takes a lot of time too, but we get around the guards and watch them from the trees. When one of them falls in a pit trap we move in and attack.

The battle was brutal and one sided, but one of the guards got a lucky hit on an orc that I'm told was new. He is dead but everyone else is fine. We have captured 7 guards and cut down the rest. The combat team sets to work taking everyone gear and giving it to the ones that need it.

The battle with the guards cut into our party time, but I think it's for the best. We tired them up and played pin the tail on the living guards. Moral is way up after having to flee our home. The orcs dress up in human clothes and do "human things". They made wooden coins and go around "buying" each other in funny snooty accents. I'm not sure if they know what humans do, but it's a good laugh and everyone is having fun.

My party planner has a surprise for me. I'm not sure how she managed it or how she even knew to get it, but she got me a dirty book. It must be stolen because it's at a quality that orcs couldn't do. I'm really happy about this gift. I don't what to tell anyone, but... it's hard looking at orcs all the time.

(cont.)
>>
>>1410172

I don't have a clock to tell when it's midnight, but the mood starts dieing down a little so I get in the middle and tell them we are going to have an orgy. Everyone drops to a dead silence. I can see fear in their eyes. I try to tell them how we will use the houses for it and so on, but it seams to just make them sweat even more. I ask my party planner what's going on and have a long conversation I finally realize that orc reproduction is nothing like human reproduction.

I've come to learn that a lot of the cuts and bruises I've healed and assumed came from training are actually from orc sex and it's something neither party enjoins. An orc must have sex every so often or they risk some kind of injury so they only do it to avoid that. We call off the orgy and return to the feast.

I don't expect as much work to get done tomorrow. Better to let them rest a bit.
>>
>>1410174
Maybe when the moon is in the middle of the sky, like ho when the sun is in the middle of the sky its like noonish.

I do not understand orc sex, they get hurt when they don't have sex? Yet they fear having sex?

Anywaays.... Lets start building houses by hollowing out large trees, and cutting up some branches for smaller "log" stuff. We shall try living like elves in the trees literally or something. Or do they live on the trees? Above them?
>>
>>1410342
>I do not understand orc sex, they get hurt when they don't have sex? Yet they fear having sex?
I think they get hurt from the sex too. They talk about it like it's an uncomfortable job that should be avoided if possible. It's not so good because I could really use a population boom right now.

>We shall try living like elves in the trees literally or something. Or do they live on the trees? Above them?
I don't know a lot about elves. I have been told they rarely deal with other races, but I speak with Workey, head of construction, about tree houses and he likes the idea. He sets to work drawing up some plans for hollow trees with houses on top and small rooms inside. Before I go he tells me some construction equipment would really help. Right now they only have axes. Not even nails or saws or anything.

No one knows I'm associated with the orcs so I could take a trip out to the town and pick up some gear. I still have some money left. There's also that orc slave driver. I feel bad for the orcs he's holding.

I told the orcs to have a look around the cave and move in there. Biggs will start the combat training again, but I told him to take it easy today. I also have the smithing equipment moved in here. I don't know if we will get any use out of it, but it makes sense to have it here.

I talked with the prisoners too. They tanked me for letting them relax however the two girls are still shooting me some dirty looks. As long as they keep working it's fine with me. The new guys have an idea of the situation now too, but one of them suggested I send him home as a messenger. He said they expected 10 or 20 orcs living off the land and tells me that the town will probably reconsider attacks once they know we have an army of trained equipped fighters. The problem I notice is that he's seen my face and knows about our town.
>>
>>1410383
Head into town and look into picking up supplies. While you're there, enquire about the prices of the orc slaves.
>>
>>1410500
>Head into town and look into picking up supplies. While you're there, enquire about the prices of the orc slaves.

The last time I came to town I could buy all of the saves with the money I had, but that was a while ago. The slaver was in the same place still offering up orcs, but there was less of them.

He explained to be that his supplier had run off without a word to him and how mad he was at that guy for breaking their contract. I didn't let him know that it was me that broke his head. Because of the shortage he had to set the prices up a lot. This time I could only afford a few slaves, but he let me know he was forcing them to breed and had a few young orcs for cheap, but I would have to remember that they have not been "trained" and are rather "wild". He also told me that he was paying good money for orcs "of any quality".

I got the construction supplies and headed home. When I came home I found one of the orcs had painted a low quality mural on the wall of my house. It depicted me with a giant fiery aura standing beside Biggs and Workey. Apparently the orcs consider those two to be nearly gods because I've named them.

Nothing else special happened today. The prisoners farmed, the combat team trained, the construction team worked on the trees, the scouts kept watch and I took a break in the baths. I noticed a few orcs are not really doing any jobs. They are just relaxing. I asked a few other orcs and apparently some of them never work on anything. They are just freeloading.
>>
>>1410817
Find workey, and have him assign work duties to every orc per day. Evey orc must work 1 shift of 6 hours a day or they get no food, good orcs that work more than 1 shift a day gets 3 full meals and don't have to breed.

Those that only do 1 shift of work gets put into a lottery that when picked will have to breed. Those that do no work, get assigned the entire day to breeding. EVEN IF THERE ARE NO FEMALES/MALES SELECTED OR AVAILABLE!

The lottery works by not selecting the same orc for the next 2 or 3 raffles. Raffles are held every other day. Once picked the orc is put on breeder duty for a day, and gets treated more or less the same as breeders!

There, that should get most of them back to work.

As an offset orcs on breeder duty get 1 meal a day + another after a successful breeding session that results in pregnancy, and a whole room to themselves for the duration.
>>
>>1411694

I have Workey set up the raffle and he goes around telling everyone about it and how they can fill it out.

I spend some time observing the freeloaders in secret and they look like they are taking their jobs seriously.

Biggs comes to me with a request. He would like some of the guard prisoners to use as combat training. Some of the orcs never had a chance to fight any men and don't really know what it's like. He also wants to know if they are allowed to kill them. He also asks to move the training camp out of the cave because there's a blue mold stuff growing on everything and it's getting in the way.

One of the other orcs tells me about the cave situation. Apparently this is the orc in charge of taming the cave-beasts and he's had no luck. He's been seeing them chew on the rocks, but they refuse food and have been getting more aggressive by the day. He's tried feeding them different kind of rocks too, but they only accept rocks from the cave. That's impossible. Nothing could live on rocks, could it?

After this Workey approaches me and tells me every single orc has signed up for two shifts. I ask him if they are really that scared of sex and he tells me that if they have sex all day they will be dumb and forget everything. I can't really understand how that works, but it sounds like it would result in brain damage. Orc sex just gets more crazy by the moment. I also want to see it now, but no. I really don't want to see it.

Just as I'm getting ready for bed someone pounds on my door. One of the prisoners has escaped!
>>
>>1412281
Shit. First find out which prisoner it was, then get Biggs to ask around to see if anyone has seen the escapee and mobilise a small search party to look around the area.
>>
>>1412384
The prisoner was one of the newest ones that we captured when the town guards attacked. We get the search party, but by the time we find his tracks and start hunting him down we only recover his ropes and see that he has made his escape back to the town. I hide everyone in the cave because the prisoners didn't know about it.

I get some a little sleep, but am awoken early to a horn. I send a scout and he returns to tell me there's about 50 armed guards standing outside the forest with a well dressed man. They appear to be calling for us because they know we are here, but they are not moving in to attack. Everyone is also covered in that blue moss that's overrun the cave. I wasn't such a problem before.

The orcs can probably win a battle, but it would damage us. Also we don't have surprise, terrain or a good nights rest on our side I don't think it's best to come out an battle them. However it's possible they just want to talk.
>>
>>1412568
Try and experiment on the blue moss, see if it can be used for potions and stuff. Try feeding the beasts the blue moss.

Do we know how many people are in the town?

We can probably sack it since the main force is outside now.

For the armed guards. Try and position them to our traps as close as possible without discovery, relocate some of the mobile ones too.

Have 40 orcs to the front in tows 2 rows of 20, and the traps to the side or rear, depending how we can face them. Have the rest the orcs hold in reserve out of sight.

The non combat orcs are to start packing tools and food, and high value items that can be useful in case we need to run. Have them run for the caves.

Tie up all the prisoners nearby to a tree, so we can either use em as bait if we have to retreat to slow them down or to trade or something.
>>
>>1412623
>Do we know how many people are in the town?
A rough guess would leave me to think there are a few thousand at any given time. It's a trade town with a lot of people coming and going all the time. However as far as guards go they probably don't have many and this probably is the main force.

We have everyone quietly move things to the cave and get ready to run while I lead the combat force to the town. We manage to sneak past the guards who are still waiting for us however they stop blowing the horn shortly after we get out of sight. We will only have time for a quick hit and run.

The orcs charge in and kill the few guards around and fight anyone that tries to fight back. They try to grab things of value and break the rest. A few orcs are killed by the leftover guards and armed people in the town, but generally it goes well. We manage to find the slaver and kill him and take the slaves with us. Soon we see the army coming back home ad we make a run for it. They chase us for a while and we had to drop some loot to get away, but we lost them.

When we get home we find we have 5 kids and 2 adults that we can add to our prisoners. We found a bunch of mining equipment and a bunch of rope. We got a lot of coins and gold and I managed to snatch some vials. Finally we got a bunch of orc slaves. They don't talk or react to much. It's like they are robots or something, even the younger ones are really blank. Much different from the orcs I have here. I get them to join the combat squad for now.

>Try feeding the beasts the blue moss.
The beasts gobble it up and calm down a lot once they are fed. Good idea. I guess it was not the rocks they are eating, but the moss growing on them. I do some other experiments with the moss and find it doesn't react with much of anything, at least not that I have, and doesn't really go bad. This makes it perfect for one thing. The warriors can use it to seal cuts in battle when I'm not around to heal them. I have some orcs go around harvesting it.
>>
>>1412760
HOLY FUCK I DIDNT MEAN ATTACK THE TOWN!

Shieet.... I was just speaking my mine hoping some other anons would comment.

The formation was meant for going up against the guards. Welp, time to pack up and turn the camp into a trap.

We shall raze the town and the surrounding forest to the ground, the next time they attack in a larger force that we can't handle.

Start scouting for a new settlement somewhere far away.

And did we ambush town guards here>>1410172?
I thought they were from a rival orc tribe that was starting to raid us?

Try and tame and domesticate the "cavebeasts" by feeding them blue moss.

Get some paper and start "studying" the orcs. We shall use the zombie orcs to study how they breed and why it is so unpleasant, and how to determine one ugly orc from another and their gender. Maybe they are having sex wrong.
>>
File: oh dang.jpg (7KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
oh dang.jpg
7KB, 268x200px
>>1413705
>HOLY FUCK I DIDNT MEAN ATTACK THE TOWN!

Oh... Well, yeah... It's my mistake for misunderstanding so don't worry too much about it.

>And did we ambush town guards here>>1410172 (You)?
>I thought they were from a rival orc tribe that was starting to raid us?

There is no other orc village we know of. Those are guards sent to attack us.
>>
>>1413782
LOL, well we burned that bridge now, this is shall become a traditional conflict, a race war. We shall not stop this struggle till one side is extinguished from existence, and our future lives guaranteed!
>>
>>1413940
Or not. Just do this>>1413705 for now.

DO NOT BURN THE VILLAGE AND FOREST DOWN.
We are just preparing to do that if they send a army bigger than what we can handle.
>>
>>1413705
>We shall raze the town and the surrounding forest to the ground
If you're sure. It's sad to see our home turned to ashes, but we will find... No. Sorry, I couldn't resist. That didn't happen.

>>1413705
>Start scouting for a new settlement somewhere far away.
I send out some scouts all around and tell them to come back by the end of the day and map things out. I really don't have a good idea of what's around us anyway. I set most of the rest of the orcs to work setting traps in the forest.

>Get some paper and start "studying" the orcs. We shall use the zombie orcs to study how they breed and why it is so unpleasant, and how to determine one ugly orc from another and their gender. Maybe they are having sex wrong.
Do I have too? Ok. So I give the former slave orcs the order as my orcs look at them with pity. Let me tell you, if I had the words to say what I saw I wouldn't say them to another living soul. I can't really tell if they are doing it wrong, but it doesn't look like it. The things they did... Well, I'm surprised it doesn't kill them. One thing I can tell you is that humans and orcs can not interbreed. They just don't have... What we have... or anything like it.

When it was done I tried to ask the orcs some questions about what they did and they couldn't communicate properly. It's as if they forgot how to talk. Frankly I'm fine with that. I never want to talk about this again.

>Try and tame and domesticate the "cavebeasts" by feeding them blue moss.
I've had two orcs working on domesticating them for a while and they have been using the moss now. I went and talked to them and they had been making great progress. They even had one on a leash out for a walk. It wasn't quite *tame*, but it could be taken around to the moss and used to clean it from our things. They are planning on using some moss on a stick to guide them next.

By this time of the day most of the scout orcs are coming home and we had been getting ready to pick up our things and run off again. One of them found an island that sounded nice and secluded, then one of them came and told me something. There's a castle not far from here and they had a servant house on the side. This scout orc took the opportunity to look inside and found about 40 orcs in chains. He said he was sure they would make a good cover for them if he could somehow free them.

Our scout orc tried the sneak inside and free them, but the castle guards returned before he could do it. Then he said they rounded up the orcs and marched them off to the village we attacked.

I had to see for myself so I took off and made it to the village and sure enough they were under attack by orcs. Again. When the orcs were mostly beaten the castle guards attacked. I didn't stay around to find out who won, but for now at least they won't have the manpower to attack us.
>>
>>1414036
Well you don't have to describe everything that was seen, just how can we use magic or techniques to improve the breeding rate.

How many castle guards were there?

Try and "free" the orcs into our army. Send the scouts to observe the castle and the town, figure out whats going on. Ask the prisoners why other humans are attacking their town.
>>
Send scouts to find these other orcs.
>>
File: save us.png (31KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
save us.png
31KB, 640x400px
>>1414145
>Well you don't have to describe everything that was seen, just how can we use magic or techniques to improve the breeding rate.
I have been healing them when it's over. I don't know of anything else I can do. Maybe I can try to find another orc slaver and see if they know something.

>>1414145
>How many castle guards were there?
I didn't get in close enough to see and neither did the scout orc.

I send out some more scout orcs today to discreetly observe the castle and the town. The scouts I sent to the castle managed to sneak into the unguarded servant house and steal some chains and cuffs. This will help us keep our prisoners in check. When they return from the town they tell me it is a mess. There are bodies all over. One scout was lucky enough to recover a wounded town guard that he brought here for questioning. Now I can get the situation right from the horses mouth.

The guard tells he was part of a party sent to free the prisoners captured by the new orc village and attempt to start a peace treaty with the human ruler, but the neighboring castle of Turok seized the opportunity when their forces were distracted and started a wave of attacks with their slave orc army. He then begs me to send aid to his village.

If I do as he says and send aid there's some risk of getting found out, but there's also the chance to come out as the good guy and maybe even silence people that know what's going on and that it was really us that launched the first attack. I could also take this as a chance to side with Turok castle and become friends with them. I can also just let them fight it out and deal with the situation once it unfolds.
>>
>>1415839
Lets do as he says, we don't want to ally with those who keep orcs as slaves.
>>
>>1415945
We secretly tie up all the prisoners and take the one abducted man with us. Biggs rounds up every orc in the camp and I quickly make the blue moss into a paint. We mark every orc in the village with a dot so that no one will get confused about who is who. Ideally I'd like to liberate the orcs, but I'm a realist.

On the way there we make plans to help save the villagers and divide into a combat team led by Biggs and a support team led by Workey. I will alternate between being a distraction with my fire magic and healing the wounded.

We get there after most of the fighting is done but have a little trouble getting support. Everyone thinks we are on the wrong side and we have to explain ourselves every time. After a little bit things start getting better organized and some guy in silly golden armor starts talking with Biggs. We finish off the last of the soldiers from Turok and I heal most of the wounded. However we find the prisoner that escaped and I send him home with an orc.

By this time the town is empty. Most of the people that come here are merchants and have taken boats and left. I can see a lot of boats hanging around just waiting for things to blow over so they can come home, but a new squad of fighters from Turok come and the orcs have a full blown war. I think we lost about 10 orcs, but we managed to capture more than that from the slave orcs. Many of them surrendered to my orcs or switched sides. I think we gained around 20.

At the end of the battle I meet with the guy in gold armor. The mayor was apparently killed in the battle so this caption in taking charge of things for now. He explains that the mayor was planning on trying to gain us as allies. He opposed the idea, but he's happy to say we proved him wrong. He says he will forget about the guards we have killed and he hopes we can forget about the orcs they have killed. Apparently news never got to this man about the escaped prisoner that told them about me. Now is my chance to come clean about the prisoners we have been holding.
>>
>>1416576
Alright release the Prisoners we have as a sign of good will, tell him, we didn't want them going back to town telling everyone about us, and we had to move from our original settlement since we kept on getting attacked by you guys.

We take all the orc slaves, and if you run into orcs, send them to use if they are causing problems and we'll sort them out for you.

We get the castle! Called it, DIBS! Its empty right?
>>
>>1417788
>We get the castle! Called it, DIBS! Its empty right?

Unfortunately we only beat the attack squad. The castle will still have some people in it.

>>1417788
>Alright release the Prisoners
The commander gives me a dirty look, but I ask him what he would have done in my case. He agrees that because I'm letting them go now it's fine. Should he be happy they are not dead? Oh well.

However talking with him about orc slaves didn't go over well. There are a lot of nobles that like to have orc servants serve them tea and such. He says: "I just can't give away a valuable commodity like that for nothing." Commodity? After I let your people go for nothing? I tell him I'm not happy about this, but we both agree this is not the time for negotiations. I'm going to meet with him again tomorrow so that he can discuss importing my magic rabbit meat.

A few other things happened. The slave orc that I force to breed gave birth at some point and the orc is now a teen, but he's as brainless as his parents. Maybe even more so... He can't even do simple tasks. The cave beasts have been cooperating well. The orcs have been trying to ride them, but it's not something that could work in combat yet. One of them has also laid a lot of eggs.
>>
>>1420104
Try and eat one of the eggs, also try making a nest for the eggs and put a torch near another one, not to close and see what happens.

Strip the castle guys of their weapons and armor and head back. We gonna throw a victory dance.

Also teach orcs to dance. Do we know how to DDR?
>>
>>1420186
The creatures are not protective of the eggs at all. The eggs are eatable, but they are dry and gritty on the inside and the flavor is strong. I would use them as a spice if I was cooking. You mean two nests and one with a torch? I'll do that.

I can not DDR, but I will teach the orcs. First however I'll have to teach them music. We spend most of the day relaxing and learning music and dance however a few of the orcs request to return to combat training. I don't mind that.

One of the newer orcs was dragged to me in the middle of all of this. Turns out he said I was turning orcs soft and was beaten for it. What should I do with him?

Also the commander will be arriving soon and I need to figure out what we would like to import from him and if there's anything else we should trade.
>>
>>1423222
Sorry about this but my life has just gone in the crapper. I've hit rock bottom after thinking I hit rock bottom after thinking I hit rock bottom after thinking I hit rock bottom. If I continue to run this now it will probably be reduced to descriptions of violent gore and torture or whiny complains about my shity situation.

I'm had fun and enjoyed our game and that's why I'm putting this warning here. It's probably best if you don't post here again. You guys deserve better than my anger.
>>
>>1424388
Make a magic apocalypse nuke go off, and then we become god!

Peace out man. Good luck.
>>
>>1424388
Oh and thanks for at least giving us a heads up.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.