[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King of the orcs part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: king of the orcs part 2.png (51KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
king of the orcs part 2.png
51KB, 640x400px
Last thread >>1374864

I fought the orcs and took control of the little village. Now they accept me as master. I've learned a healing spell that turned out to be good for making meat and we are living off that now.

I've started training the orcs for combat and we've taken over another camp and taken prisoners. I have yet to put them to work.

Just now a man showed up fully clad in armor. He asked me if I was captured by the evil orcs. I told him I'm the king here and he pointed his sword to me saying something about killing anyone associated with orcs. How should I handle this guy?

If he isn't too strong I can take him alive for magic experimenting or have my orcs use him for combat training. He looks like he knows how to fight. Maybe I can talk my way out of this too.
>>
>>1383201
Tell him if he is without sin, then cast the first stone/stike. Get the attention of all the orcs, and have everyone attack him all at once from all sides, while charging up magic. Set anything non metal on him on fire.
>>
>>1383422
Seconding, this will be a good show of force.
>>
File: Attack on the orcs.png (121KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Attack on the orcs.png
121KB, 640x400px
>>1383422
I don't think I've ever charged up a spell, but I'll try... I tell him and he points his sword at me. I call for the orcs and charge up and... Pow.

This would be hero is ash.

I may have accidentally melted his armor a bit, but it's still usable and he has some coins that are not ash. Some of the closer orcs have been burned a bit so I take this chance to try talking them into trying a healing spell. After seeing my power at full they agree and line up, but I can tell they are nervous. So am I.

However it goes well this time. I hold back and focus on just healing the one place and I manage to do well. After healing all the burns I notice that I can even repair muscle fatigue and long term damage. I can "heal" an unharmed orc and they will become stronger and faster sort of like a blessing.

I don't really feel like doing anything else today so I spend the rest of the day making some plans. I draw up a design for my house. I have the lumber so I'll just need to make some orcs do it some time. I ask around and find out and the nearest village. It's a market village that mainly trades in fish, but they have all kinds of things and we have some cash around. The orcs are not welcome and will be attacked on sight. The prisoners fear me and the orcs, but only some of them resent me. We are still low on non-meats, but it won't be a problem for quite a while. I don't know if orc diets require vegetables, but me and the prisoners will want and need them in a few days.

Sorry about my lazy artwork.
>>
>>1383853
Head to the village and scout it, try and figure out its weak points.
While you''re gone, have the orcs try using the lumber to build you a hut worthy of your stature.
>>
>>1383853
Go shop at town.
>>
File: orcs for sale.png (20KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
orcs for sale.png
20KB, 640x400px
>>1385247
>>1385515
Both at the same time I guess. I set the orcs to work and head out to the town with my valuables and money.

The first thing I do is walk about the town. It's a port town with guard posts around the outer edge. The town has apparently expanded and some houses live past the guard buildings and it looks like these are the poorest people. I could use this to expand my prisoners at little risk if I wanted.

Deeper inside the town there's richer houses that have nicer things, but the shops only appear by the water in the center of the town where it's hardest to get too. This would be the hardest place to attack because we would have to battle past all the guards in the city.

The first thing I do is pawn off my jewelry. Next I look for a magic shop because I'm done with my healing book. As I'm looking around I find someone on the street selling "Obedient orc slaves". I talk with the man a bit and he says he deals with a man that captures the orcs that attack the poor at night. He says that he has beaten out the evil nature of these dumb beasts and they are left only thinking about what is said to them. As an example he has one of them punch himself in the groin. The orc does it without hesitating or flinching. It is... impressive. I guess.

Buying from this man will enable and fund orc hunting and "training", but I have the space and the need for a larger community of orcs. Plus it may bring slavers to my village looking to harvest my orcs. So I tell the man I need to think if over and he tells me he will be here again tomorrow.

I only find one place in town that has magic books and it's someone that collects them. They are not for sale. I try to talk him out of some of his books, but he's only interested in buying my book. Eventually we strike a trade. I get an enchanting book that's beat up and dirty for my healing book. There's a few spells in here.

I hunt around for some cheap deals and get some old blacksmithing gear, some cooking gear and a few fishing rods. I also see someone selling a handful of "seeds" he said they are either pumptrees or appleroots, but they got mixed up and he doesn't want to plant something without knowing. For all I know they could be grass seeds, but they don't cost much so I take them. If I don't plant them I can just eat them for a snack.

The last thing I see is a cool battle wand. It's more like a rapier, but it's high quality for magic focusing. This would be great for me, but it costs a lot. I would hardly have anything left if I bought it, so I pass it up for now.

I return home to a fine log cabin. It's a little small, but we can expand it. The orcs have worked really hard and and it shows. They have even attempted to replicate human houses with a wood floor. However there is no foundation so it won't last a month. I don't tell them. It's quite comfortable and made with love.
>>
>>1386218
Organise an ambush for the orc hunters. When they arrive to capture the orc raiders, attack them and help the raiders drive them off. Hopefully this will help us ally with other orc tribes in the area. Make sure not to be seen yourself, so you can still interact with the slaver is necessary.
>>
File: End of the orc hunters.png (128KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
End of the orc hunters.png
128KB, 640x400px
When I woke up this morning the orcs seams a little busier. I came out to find my orcs training as normal. They appear to be getting quite good. I think. Biggs is leading them and they have organized groups with one "rock thrower", one "grabber" and one "hacker" each. The grabber will mainly distract and the hacker goes in for the kill and the rock thrower keeps them under pressure. It's really a fairly clever system they have come up with.

But that wasn't the noise I heard. I found some orcs talking and it turns out that 6 more orcs showed up last night and wish to join our group. I tell them that they can stay in the tents.

>>1386491

I don't think the raiders attack often enough that I could hope to catch them so I talk to some of my orcs about pretending to raid the village as the rest of us sneak around and ambush the orc hunters. One orc steps forward and says he often raided the town and was almost cough twice so he thinks he can do it.

We spend a few hours going over a battle plan and return to the village by nightfall. Our bait orc bumbles around hissing in windows and banging on doors getting the smaller villagers to shriek and disappearing before the guards come by. The guards are not motivated enough to hunt after a lone orc so they go on their ways. Eventually the hunters show up and catch our orc in a big net. It was a group of five well equipped hunters.

I was about ready to get everyone to charge in and attack them, but I was lucky enough to be in a bush close to see what happened. Our bait orc put on a masterful performance where he "accidentally" let slip he had two friends in the woods waiting for him. Then he quickly offered to lead them to his friends if only they would not kill him. He knew they wouldn't kill him, but I could have swore I saw him cry a little. They ate it up.

I quickly changed plans and we lit a fire for them to find and surrounded it. My orc got the signal and took them to the fire and we attacked. My orcs made me proud. I didn't have to lift a finger. The throwers pummeled the leader to the ground and Biggs charged in and smashed his head before they understood it was an ambush. With the leader down and moral broken the grabbers came in and took his group for prisoners without as much as a scrape.

The orcs thank me for everything for some reason. I hate to say it, but I don't think I could take over the village again if I tried today.

Now. What should I do with these enslaved slavers?
>>
>>1386725
Take their equipment and give it to our most skilled warriors, give them an edge in combat.
Torture the slavers for infromation petaining to the town and their operation, see if you can find out the location of other tribes from them. If they don't want to talk initially, feed one to the orcs. I'm sure our boys are looking to get soem revenge.
>>
>>1387307
We took them home to the camp with us and tied them up with the other prisoners for the night. I figured we can leave the questioning for the morning after they get an idea of the situation they are in.

I left the equipment to Biggs to sort out. I think he knows the troops best.

Come morning I talk to the slavers. They look like they got no sleep. They don't know of any other villages like this one. Normally places like this pop up when there's enough orcs, but then someone will raid them and enslave or kill all the orcs. They had been planning a raid on this village and had been advertising for fighters, but didn't get enough help to do it yet.

I figure they must know more so I press them. Plus they treat me like dirt because I'm a human and live with orcs. I feed my subordinates one of their hands. After that they finally tell me that all the "smart orcs" will live in the forest as hermits. They tell me that they don't hunt there because orcs in the forests can overrun them. I heal the man's stump enough that he won't die.

I wanted to talk to some of the other prisoners and see how they are doing, but a smaller orc runs up and excitedly starts blabbering something before stopping himself to bow to me and start again. This is bad. I messed up.

The little orc has been forging and saw a bunch of humans coming this way. From what he tells me they are guards from the town and there's far more of them than orcs in my little village. They plan to wipe us out.

We have a matter of minutes to prepare. We have 30 orcs and 10 prisoners and I'm not sure it's wise to leave the prisoners unguarded or to leave any orcs to guard them at this time. They are a huge liability right now. The other option is to pick up everything and leave. Everything but the houses can be taken with us. If we stay and fight I'm pretty sure we will lose some orcs. My magic can do a lot of damage, but only one one target at a time.
>>
>>1390222
Put all the male prisoners into a single hut and light it on fire when the guards get close to serve as a distraction. Pick up everything we can get and relocate to the woods as a group, we'll make a new village there within the cover of the trees
>>
File: New home.png (132KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
New home.png
132KB, 640x400px
>>1391229
The two couples we have a little hard to break up. They give me a lot of "Why are you doing this?" and struggle a lot at being separated, but I don't have time to explain or talk them into it.

We pick up everything that's not bolted down and go. I wait just out of sight and set the hut on fire as they arrive. My little orc friend wasn't kidding. There must have been around 70 men in full armor. I didn't stick around to see anything more.

Spirits are low as we walk. Some of the orcs had looked forward to battle and considered themselves strong. Those orcs probably would have lived, but they think of this as me saying they are weak. The orcs that are actually weak don't have a problem with this situation at all and are doing fine.

Eventually we find a good spot to set up. There's a stream and a clearing and some denser trees and quite a few of those bushes we've been getting berries from. As we start setting down and getting things in place the elkwoman prisoner attacks. I was right about her and nature magic. She used the trees to attack us. She made them grow branches that stabbed me and some other orcs while yelling for me to "Bring back her husband." One of the org guards stabbed her and I healed everyone. We are down to just the wild girl that's been here from the start and the woman that was wandering around when we killed the bandits.

I heal the orcs and we sleep with guards watching for an attack. No sign of them yet.
>>
>>1392900
Have a few Orcs secure the area with patrolling Guards while the others start building up Huts and looking for resources we can use to better our situation. Do this all cautiously as to avoid detection from scouts that the guards might send. In the meantime, try and rally the Orcs saying how we will have revenge from the Humans who ran us from our home once we strengthen our numbers. Then send a scout or two to try and find more orcs to join us
>>
File: New house.png (196KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
New house.png
196KB, 640x400px
>>1393653

I start the day with my speech about revenge and I meant every word. How dare those jerks run us out, and for what? It was self defense killing those slavers! I'm not sure how the orcs feel after that, but it lit a fire in my heart!

We talk about housing and decide that we will build the new huts underground in the roots of trees. The orcs know enough about construction now that they can make something that will hold up and be undetectable.

I split the orcs in half and the rest are sent to patrol and forage. I teach them to make a bird call if they see something. Then I took one orc aside and showed him how to fish. I don't know if fish are here, but we only need one fish and I think I can use magic on it.

As the day went on the orcs came back with some mushrooms and asked me if they are edible. Unfortunately I don't know. We do have two prisoners to test on, but we are not short of food. Then one by one ten orcs showed up from the forest. Each one mad because they owned part of the land we are expanding on and they hunt here and so on. I offered them a pile of meat each and they joined my village without another word of protest.

However one of them claimed to know how to do magic as he was still trying to take control of territory. He said he didn't want to show me because it leaves him so drained. He won't even tell me what kind of magic. He might be lying, but I won't press him on it today.

Come night there are three cave huts finished. Some still have to sleep in the dirt, but we should be done by tomorrow.
>>
>>1394014
Get some rest and in the morning see what the "mage" orc knows. If he can use magic then try and learn something from him. If he can't then oh well. Either way, feed him some of the myshrooms as a "delicacy" and see what happens.
Have your orcs continue building the underground shelters. Take a headcount of your orcs and try to recruit more all while gathering resources. Once we have a good sized group, we'll raid the town
>>
>>1396449
I talk with the mage orc and he continues to refuse my requests. I'm starting to think he really doesn't know anything. I've never even heard of an orc that can use magic. The other orcs don't believe him either. So I feed him the mushrooms... Before he can swallow he has a horrible reaction. Foaming at the mouth and swelling. He thrashes around for a moment and shoots fireworks from his hands before dieing.

I guess he could use magic after all. When I look around I see that the area is filled with birds. Some kind of animal control spell? Well, I've learned two important things. Orcs can learn magic and we have a supply of poison we can use on our weapons.

Some guards came this way and we hid in the trees and underground. We heard them talking about how to orcs have been acting very strange lately. The rumors have even spread to the slave orcs and they are getting "restless". They also comment that they haven't seen any orcs at all today.

The fisher orc caught a fish and healing it into more meat works, but the quality of healed fish meat is awful. With animal meat I just make a bunch of muscles with some fat here and there. It's simple. Fish bodies are really hard for me. Everything comes out slimy or hard and weird. I'll let the orcs fish as they please to have some options for the diet, but I consider it a failed experiment.

Some more orcs showed up. I've learned to keep some meat frying all the time and I sent out some orcs to fry meat in different places in the forest. We got another 14 that way. That makes a total of 53 orcs now. When I did the headcount I noticed one of my orcs is pregnant.

Last thing to mention is that one orc found a cave very close to here. Apparently is quite big. I'm not sure if that will help us.

Tonight there's enough space that all the orcs can sleep inside. We have five huts and expanded the others. It's still a little cramped with about 11 orcs per hut, but no one is complaining.
>>
>>1397682
Have a few orcs start building some basic pit fall traps in the area surrounding our current location to try and capture some town guards. Continue reqruitment and building underground huts to remain unseen.
Take a few orcs and check out this cave though, if it looks like a defensible position then move the orcs here and strat building.
>>
>>1397920

We start on the traps right away because I want to show them how. One of the orcs is becoming quite the architect. He is always around when I start talking about something to build and I've noticed him leading the other orcs around on any project we do. I asked him for his name but he just told me he doesn't have one. Apparently most orcs do not have names.

The pitfall traps will each be marked with two sticks crossed. This way orcs will know where they are, but we can change the marking system if someone catches on. I trust the orcs to handle this so I then form my cave exploration team and divide up the other jobs. A few scouts and a handful of orcs to make one new house today then pit diggers and finally the cave team with 10 members.

The cave is not easy to find. it's pretty well hidden and the entrance is small enough that we could do well here. However on exploration we find the cave expands down to another layer. I had to use my fire magic for light and found an underground lake and then we had to call off the exploration because some kind of creature attacked us. No one really expected anything to be down here. After a bit of a scramble we killed it, but I could hear more of them. A lot of them I think. I'm not sure what it was because we just got out.

Four legs and hair is what I can tell you. If we wanted we could come back and block off the lower levels and move in here, or we could also try to make a better prepared group with lights and clean the place out.

When I came back home I found we had another 8 orcs (61 total) join and two guards already fell into the trap. Lucky! I came over the question the guards and the one prisoner from the bandit town started yelling at me. "Just kill me already! I can't take this anymore! What do you want from me?" I don't really know what to do with her, but she's at the end of her rope. I think if I want to put her to work on something now is the time so I tell her I'll think of something tomorrow.

Then I question the town guards. Apparently the town was worried because of the camp we wiped out. It wasn't a bandit camp, but actually just a bunch of poor people. They didn't mind because a lot of them were criminals, but after killing off the orc hunters they had no choice but to attack us. Then they lost track of us. They assumed all the orcs just scattered and it was now their job to kill off all the orcs in the area. The guards say that everything adds up now that they see the orcs are being commanded.

I can only assume that once they find these guys don't come back they will send a bigger attack squad. The guards tell me that they could try to smooth things out if I let them go. They don't know that much and haven't seen where the houses are so it's an option, but I don't like being hunted. They should have started by trying to smooth things out if they really wanted it.
>>
>>1398129
Name the builder orc workey.

Put the prisoners to work farming, they grow food, and we all eat. They eat the food first so if they poison it they die first.

Make a small camp outside the cave temporary and organize bands to start raiding and killing the things living in our future home.

Do extra training and give they the best equipment before sending them in. Make sure to teach them not to panic in the dark.

Build a hot springs by the waters edge, were some waster filters in and can be blocked off by rocks, and we can heat up the water with our magic.

Teach them to enjoy hot baths.
>>
>>1402051

I set aside some land for farming. I tell the prisoners to mix it up a little. I don't want any clear signs that farming is being done here so I tell them to plant stuff all over. The prisoners are excited about the prospect of eating non-meat and only the one guard protests. I tell them I'll be back to check on the progress and if they haven't done the work then I'll start cooking the useless slaves. I also secretly tell one of the ogers to check once in a while to see if they are working.

The pregnant orc gave birth today. I guess orc reproduction works really different. Also 3 more orc showed up. I think we are about at the limit of orcs hanging around in the forest. We total 64 and a baby if my count is right.

Me and Workey decide the best/quickest way to make hot springs is to use a large rock that is near the stream. I use my magic to bust some holes in it like pipes down deep in the ground. The orcs spend the day digging a hole around it and let the stream fill it up.

Most of my day is spent setting up the training camp in the cave. I use my magic to make a ton of fat for candles. Biggs is really stepping into the roll of combat leader and helped me a lot with organizing what they will need and how we plan to move in. We've discussed it and decided to capture one of them and bring it up for live combat training and basic study. I came done with all of them as backup to make the capture, but the operation worked with no problems. The odd thing is I still have no idea what they are. All I can see is a ball of hair and an occasional fang or claw.

After that I check with the prisoners and they are doing well and we take a break for some bath time. It took a little practice to pipe enough fire magic into the rock to get things at just the right temperature, but the orcs really enjoined it. It was a little hard to relax because everyone was waiting for more city guards or an attack, but no one came today.
>>
>>1404133
We have ogres? I thought we only had orcs not counting prisoners.

So we are total population of 64 orcs not counting us and prisoners?

Gimme a break down on male female orcs and a quick one sentence description of the prisoners.

Bring the furball up and see if any of the orcs or prisoners know what they are. Failing that, shave or burn off all the fur and see whats underneath.

If we still have the clothes from previously looted people, start washing and drying them. Throw a feast the following week, were we celebrate a new beginning and and all the new friends and family, food and us as a leader we have. As part of this now new yearly festival. We shall dress up in fancy human clothes. Try and do it on the day of a full moon, that appears both day and night for more mystical culture fun w/e.
>>
>>1404598
Supporting but also start the construction of a wall around our perimeter and some above ground homes. We have enough orcs at this point to start building up our own little settlement.
>>
>>1404755
I kinda want to stay incognito for a while longer until we have taken the cave.
>>
File: cave beast.png (231KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
cave beast.png
231KB, 640x400px
>>1404598
>We have ogres?
No. My mistake. I meant orcs. Only orcs and only human prisoners right now.

This morning I saw a orc that looked like he was in his teens. I didn't remember him so I asked him a few things. He didn't have much to tell me. Actually he was totally clueless about everything. Turns out he was the baby. Apparently orcs do not take long to grow into an adult body and learn to talk really quick. I had been adding the orcs that joined from an old count I had, and this makes it 65 orcs in total, but I did another head count and I came up with 67 orcs from giving birth I guess. Then there's myself and 4 prisoners.

There's less than 20 females... I think. I can't really tell because they are so freaking ugly. I'm not sure if I want to go around asking everyone, but males are more common. The first prisoner was here from the start and is highly traumatized. Next was one of the people from the poor town. I don't know much about her. The last two are both guards sent to kill orcs. They are trained fighters.

The orcs have the cave creature chained up in the cave. I've had a lot of them look at it, but no one has a clue. Getting the hair of and getting a look at it is a good idea, so we give it a shave and it wasn't fun to look at. With those 6 triple jointed legs it's no wonder we had such a hard time with them. Maybe seeing it without the fur will help the orcs understand how they move. Also some of the orcs got hurt hunting them. I healed them so it was ok. They still haven't reached the end of the cave.

One of the scouts let us know there was some people coming this way. About 10 armed men. We hid and let them pass. One of them got hurt in the pit trap, but I didn't see it. I don't know if he will live. I think we could have ambushed them, but we would have had to prepare for that.

I picked some orc out at random and told them I've chosen them to help with party planing. There's a full moon coming up in two days so she's going to be working on that.

Lastly I talked with Workey about walls and buildings. We talk about getting some bricks made and stockpiled in secret so that we can build walls or whatever structures we want quickly. He points out that walls would have to be higher than the trees to be helpful. I didn't really think about it, but I'm sure we can put them to use so he's going to get started on brick stockpiles tomorrow.
>>
>>1405371
Kill that thing with fire! and see if they taste good or not.

We can start with a palisade, that way we can cut down the local trees that surround us, and make space. Its also faster and won't require us to use rely on our "oh so smart" orcs.

Anyways, organize raiding parties into the cave and start clearing it out, if they taste good, then make livestock out of them or see if they can be used as mounts or war beasts or something.
>>
>>1406817
>>1407840
New thread
>>1406817

>Anyways, organize raiding parties into the cave and start clearing it out

The orcs have been raiding for a while now.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.